Untitled

Attached: 1557757869822.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Truly the Draco Malfoy of anime

Haha stupid orphan. Amarite or amarite, orphan-kun?

I standby Sakura, she was just trying to impress Sasuke or something.

Did she hurt you user

she was such a waste of a team slot.
how would you make her actually interesting and relevant?

Based and cute.

Is there a more hate-fuckable girl in anime?

Attached: [Anime Kaizoku] Eureka Seven Episode 06 480p x264 BD Dual Audio [Demon Alpha].mkv_snapshot_03.04_[20 (640x480, 397K)

They made her way too sexy, I was uncomfortable.

Sasuke should have killed Sakura's parents before leaving the village for maximum edge.

I still have no idea how she has fans, not only are there more attractive girls in the series, but she is also a raging cunt

In your pants?

Attached: [Anime Kaizoku] Eureka Seven Episode 06 480p x264 BD Dual Audio [Demon Alpha].mkv_snapshot_02.35_[20 (640x480, 484K)

Karin and Saskes daughter

Attached: IMG_20190407_071430.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

The voice of the niglet is the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

The worst fucking girl I've ever seen in an anime.
There was no basis for her loving Sasuke other than his looks,she didnt even know that he was an orphan,ended her friendship with her best friend for the saucefaggot,actively bashes Naruto,does nothing throught entire missions than whining and crying.

She was written to be hated,even Kishimoto admitted it.
He did a good job at that.

>trying to impress an orphan kid by mocking another kid by saying he's an orphan too
She isn't the smartest cookie

Attached: Qt.png (805x828, 400K)

I don't usually like Sasuke, but him taking Sakura down a peg is one of my favorite scenes

Okay wait

There's one big faggot thing that's fucking irritated me about Naruto, okay? Hear me out for a second. It starts with a kid with no parents, right? His mom and dad are fuckin gone and both were incredibly strong, meaning he's obviously going to be strong too. Add to that how he's got a cataclysmic power inside of him, okay? It's so fucking damn obvious this kid is going to be strong as fuck (and he ultimately is, no shit)

So the incredible power within reacts to anger and resentment, perhaps as a looming threat as it once nearly wiped everyone out. That's all obvious history, and magically that info is kept from Naruto himself. Now here's where it gets fucky

What logical reason on God's green Earth did everyone collectively agree to treat him like shit? What if Naruto snapped and, using his angst rage fox emo power, wiped everyone out? Wouldn't human's natural instinct for preservation lead to people putting on a front to accept him? Imagine that instead of being an outcast that Naruto becomes spoiled because everyone's afraid of him and no one wants to tell him no? Wouldn't that make for a more compelling and realistic character? At the very least wouldn't the fuckin hokage have done more than nearly nothing to protect him? He was only a god damn baby, you could have replaced his parents and never told him and he would have been none the wiser. Holy shit, why the fuck--even other villages treat their Naruto beastholder with respect. What the fuck.

Attached: 1464158448922.jpg (924x969, 178K)

Karin is Sakura and Sasukes daughter

Uchiha incident is well-known throughout the village. How did she not know this?

I don't see how anyone can like her when Hinata is infinitely better

Attached: 1557564323686.jpg (1280x964, 315K)

That's basically what happened to Gaara. They treated him "special" but couldn't contain their fear for him anyway.

Plus it wasn’t his choice lol

I couldn't even imagine having taste that bad. How can you even like sakura let a lone over hinata?

facts. I've never masturbated to sakura once only hinata and even then I feel a little hesetant because I think about how naruto would feel about me doing that.

First/main girl syndrome
Self-insert for girls

Attached: Why Pinkshit is pinkshit.png (1366x619, 87K)

Who keeps making these Sakura threads?

Attached: pinkshitfag - a guide.png (576x312, 29K)

Think pinkshitfag will show and finally refute it? Yeah, me neither.

Attached: pinkshitfag-shocker-refuses to refute the 'why pinkshit is pinkshit' image wrong yet again (1294x633, 76K)

Oh hey I remember this thread. So many people shitting on Sakura that Mr pinkshitter couldn't even reply to them all