Is the Naruto filler worth watching? Have you seen all of Naruto?

Is the Naruto filler worth watching? Have you seen all of Naruto?

Attached: 46b4362658d9303f4e2504631280dd39683d90db.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/BEYCpXCOK8yDH1yHJHZNig/
youtube.com/watch?v=3SkTyi9t4Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I genuinely believe that people who haven't seen all of Naruto shouldn't even be allowed to post on Yea Forums.

It's not even fun filler like DBZ

The episode where all his clones try to murder him is deep bro

If Naruto isn’t worth watching why would the filler be?

t. Sunk cost fag that watched all of it

>Is the Naruto filler worth watching?
absolutely not. EXCEPT the 5 Chikara episodes which is essentially a movie.
>Have you seen all of Naruto?
yes.

I'm only through Shippuden epsiode 390 ish. I've watched every fucking filler episode. Probably not worth it but I just couldn't deal with missing anything. Got the OG series watch until all the filler starts, skip to the last filler arc then go to Shippuden. When you get there skip all the stuff that happens back in time except for most of the Kakashi shit. Everything else is at a minimum bearable.

Naruto is for little kids and you can't tell me otherwise. Fucking little kid with an annoying voice learning the power of spinjitsu ass motherfucker is so good damn retarded I'm surprised he's even alive for the entirety of the series.

No, you should skip Naruto filler.
No i haven't seen any of it

Everything with Hinata in it.

Skip the Og filler,watch the chikara arc and backstory fillers.

No, uniornically the worst filler arcs of any major JUMP anime adaptation. As much shit as the bount arc in Bleach gets, at least there was an attempt at making some kind of filler arc. Every Naruto filler feels like it was written by one of those A.I. plot generators.

Usually all filler is cancer, but from the major long running Jump series I've watched Detective Conan and One Piece are the least egregious.

I dropped the Naruto anime when Mizuki became a tiger.

I liked the one about Anko's past and the one about Gaara's apprentice since that led up to the timeskip.

Also, there was the Shippuden one about Naruto dreaming that his shadow clones went on strike.

When I rewatched naruto, I would skim through the filler to see if it was a good one and stuff but other than that I saw enough filler on tv im not watching boring shit again

Kakashi's and Jraiya's fillers are top notch

>Is [Naruto] worth watching?

No

I stopped both reading and watching Naruto near the end of the chuunin exam arc.

>Naruto is for little kids and you can't tell me otherwise.
Uh, yes? It's a shonen manga. You must be real special if it took you this long to figure out Naruto is for kids.

you probably watch garbage like opm and that current fox girl anime. Please end your life pronto

Yes

i stopped around right before they go get sasuke back, no idea how this series got so popular the first arc is really good and the rest is mediocre

absolutely but shippuden filler isn't worth the time

>filler ever worth watching
Shounen bros cant be this oblivious
No filler is worth watching. If it has nothing to do with the original media it is filler. Toei and Sunrise adaptations are mostly filler by that matter. As in the entire story cannot be watched without total story changes

Skipping shit in anime/manga is retarded

fight

i wonder what you guys think of one piece ?

I started One Piece before Naruto iirc. I read and watched it for much longer. Stopped watching the anime near the end of the Davy Back arc. Stopped reading it around Dofla's flashback during the toy island arc. I do want to catch up/finish it at some point though.

Doflamingo Arc is about 105 chapters, good luck. If you get back to One Piece, do yourself a favor and watch all of the episodes that are available with onePace instead of the main anime, this includes all of the timeskip.

All of Naruto? Yeah have I have. Not all of Shippuden or anything. The arc where they hunt after the bug to find Sasuke is pretty good, at least if you want more development between Hinata and Naruto. I treat it as canon because it at least creates some sort of character development that explains Naruto and Hinata's character development.

random filler is trash, skip it

non-manga canon stuff that gives actual decent content is worth it

NO / yes

i've watche every naruto filler up to Might guy vs madara and it's absulotely not worth except for a few episodes like the one where hinata trains with neji and goes blind

>non-manga canon
Oxymoron

Some filler is fucking awful. Then there's some that the original writer themselves confirms as canon because they like it so much. They just couldn't write it themselves because it wasn't in their repertoire or character as a writer. That's some decent filler.

A lot of shonen writers can't really do romance and end up liking romantic fan-service.

have you watched every shippuden filler though ?

>Then there's some that the original writer themselves confirms as canon because they like it so much
example ?

No. I skipped all of the filler and dropped the anime for the manga around the Pain arc. The amount of filler that this series has is simply inexcusable.

I think the Hinata/Naruto thing speaks for itself in this instance. There was enormous pressure to put them together from the fans but the filler with the bug-hunting solidified it. Nobody with a passing interest in Naruto wanted him to end up with anybody else after that.

How old are you? That shit was argued about fervently many years ago. Like Shikamaru and Tamari ending up together. We always sort of knew the outcome.

You should only watch the Ninja Ostrich arc and maybe the Ballad of Tiger Mizuki.

I liked watching Nagato summoning the gedo mazo, what are some Uchiha related fillers?

was that filler ?

in 347 I think

no, the first part is the only one worth watching. after the timeskip it's just "GOT BIGGER RASENGAN OOGA BOOGA"

Treat Naruto filler like DBZ filler. A lot of it is bad but a few scenes have their moments, like the episode where Piccolo and Goku get their drivers' licences

Naruto Kai

> implying the first part isn't ''OOGA BOOGA MORE SHADOW CLONES''
you can make anything sound stupid like that

I had caught up to the subs since the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight fight so I had watched the filler week on week for years.

Yea Forums isn't MAL, you fucking Narutard

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/BEYCpXCOK8yDH1yHJHZNig/

I watched it completely, you should NOT watch it completely unless you really like naruto.
But there are a few that are funny or interesting, and because filler is not connected you can watch them in any order.
You should watch the one where the clones rebel, also the one where some guys impersonate guy sensei and rock lee.I also liked the ninja ostrich.

Part one filler is fine.

Fucking ninja ostrich.

Attached: DD7190E9-6B16-48B5-8DDD-D8150A725362.jpg (640x356, 57K)

Attached: 59742E01-316E-489E-AF03-2B6389E6EC95.jpg (500x731, 34K)

I watch all of Naruto's filler hell from it's original run. There were good filler episodes, and there were horrible trash fire episodes. Sadly the later stays the longest in people's minds.

>never seen a single episode of Nardo in my life
Feels good to be a gangster.

Remember when Hinata and her team murdered those ninja from their own village, but they changed it to ninja from another village in the anime?

Attached: 6FBAF4EB-BFC2-4C73-BCBC-94AC7CF81B12.jpg (2037x3056, 1.2M)

I knew a guy who did that dumb naruto run.

I managed to marathon a good portion of it, but I never watched it weekly and stopped not too long after they switched to widescreen.

Attached: 62C4DB8A-E65E-425D-BC38-55A85C086559.png (632x966, 691K)

skip shippuden fillers

Bardock
Future Trunk

Why the fuck do these threads exist? Either watch the show or not. Do you look up a damn guide or something to see what episodes to skip? Pathetic casual.

shoo shoo go back to your fox-girl containment thread

>this guy didn't skip the filler he must watch other anime too!
You got me although I haven't watched the fox girl show, looks boring.

Attached: 3BA1CBE5-9CAA-48D0-88FB-393F9A8F1F06.png (400x286, 129K)

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, you cancerous Narutard

Stop samefagging your shit thread, you iPhone using Narutard

Make me, faggot.

>watching any of the big 3 unironically
ISHYGDDT

What episode ?

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Every thread, you anti-nard spergs get so filled with rage. I wonder how your hearts haven't imploded from the pressure by now.

Attached: Naruto on 4chan.jpg (1321x1128, 386K)

The only worthwile Naruto filler episode is the one where they try to find about Kakashi's face
youtube.com/watch?v=3SkTyi9t4Ho

I was like 7 or 8 when Naruto aired on toonami and I was completely mesmerized by it until I was like 12 or 13. I firmly believe that Naruto makes shadow clones of bitches he wants to fuck and jerks off on their tits. 10/10

Believe it.

sadly yes but most of it has been purge from my memory.

The Chikara Filler arc is a good one to watch. It's basically movie quality for 4 episodes. Kakashi's anbu is nice too. Then there are a few here and there that are good.

gintama had good filler.

What a chad.

Bump

I never watched most of the Shippuden fillers.

I think he uses shadow clones so he has someone in bed with him to help him go to sleep.

I have seen entire S1 and all first part of shippuuden. After that i skipped fillers. In the first season some fillers are not bad, but in shippuuden it is bullshit. Do not recommend watching any fillers. And it is better to read manga.
If you are intrested how stupid fillers could be, just watch episode 185 of shippuuden (fucking ostrich).

Watch the filler from pre-Shipuuden, if only because it means that Naruto wanting to get Sasuke back becomes a lot more believable.
Also the episode about what's behind Kakashi's mask was great.

Sleeping in a bed with an attractive girl sounds comfy and looks comfy in anime but in reality it is hot and uncomfortable or they steal all the blankets. every. time.

Says the newfag Narutard.

Yea Forums isn't MAL, Narutard. Fuck off.

>Implying the mods haven't been deleting your threads because they notice its the same Narutard cancer like yourself spamming threads every several minutes.

At least he won’t feel alone.

an i get the archive on this also check em

Why do you have to make this depressing?

why would you watch it at all

Because Naruto is depressing.

t.Nuyorican

>It’s popular so it must be really bad hehe I only watch stuff like only 8 other people watch and that makes it good!
Literally the worst type of person.

Just read it. Like always, the manga is better.

Not true. I used to sleep in bed with my big sister when I was little, and she never did that.

Naruto filler is some of the worst in all of anime. They aren't fun slightly character-building like Z is and they aren't like Bleach's filler which are actual stories.

Yes I have seen Naruto 2 times and plan on doing a third time soon.

Kill yourself

What about the movies?

The only good Naruto filler was the episode about Kakashi's face.

the only movie you need to watch is The Last which is the sequel to Shippuden and maybe Boruto: Naruto the Movie which is sequel to The Last but non-canon because the TV series exists.
I don't like the Naruto movies. But if you want more Naruto content watch them after you've finished the series.

I've seen all of the Naruto filler twice, and I guarantee that it's worthwhile. Especially the "curry of life" and "emu" arcs.

Attached: tumblr_mmxmttrwCv1sroraxo1_400.gif (400x224, 712K)

>trying to defend watching shounenshit

Attached: 1545746783446.png (188x264, 77K)

The only good Naruto filler was the episode where we saw hinata training in a waterfall and her boobs bounced everywhere

based as FUCK
teenage me could not handle that. and I had a crush on her.

What episode C_C

Kakashi ANBU arc is good, watch it
Overall filler sprinkled in the series is good(like Shikamaru crying, or Sakura's moments during Gaara rescue arc)
There are lots of of good fillers with fun moments(Akatsuki filler moments are fun) and lots of bad ones

Being a shit

Attached: 72F1EDAB-75E5-4209-AF92-E56BEC994C8C.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Get off my board, /r/eddit

No, naruto shippuden filler rewarding akatsuki's story and itachi's past is fine, the rest is utter garbage that doesn't contribute to the world building or character development at all, don't watch it

I've been wanting to get back into naruto but there's too much filler and needs to be trimmed A LOT.

I've watched it all and read all of the manga with the exception of w/e the new one is and I can tell you this much the fillers are FAR too long and boring and take you out of the story.

If anyone knows of an abridged version or condensed version I'd love to watch it so my fiance can see why im a fan of the story.

Naruto Kai

>my fiance

Proof Narutards are pure cancer

>tumblr

Oh I'm sorry I don't have a wifu pillow and prefer a real woman muh bad dude

Are you seriously implying watching shounen isn't the most reddit thing here?

>fiance
>wifu
die, normalfag

Do you even use Reddit?
It's dominated by fag SoL shit, shit like Senko, Love is War and anything else that retards like.

>not having an overwhelming amount of spare time you can only kill with hundreds of anime episodes per show
nu-Yea Forums disgusts me

>outing yourself

Attached: 1547389048361.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

The only filler I kind of liked was with that girl Sasame. You know, the girl whose boobs got groped by Naruto. She was like my #2 favorite girl after Hinata back then, but she's just a filler character so.

Attached: 2ksuc9dn3.png (600x600, 362K)

Fair enough.

No filler is worth watching

Retard

Women, especially real women, are horrible creatures that will kill you from the inside out.

Take the fujoshi (or fundoshi) pill and watch your life become so much better ^_^

You could say the same about men. There are almost no men like in anime.

Youre the one who doesnt belong here faggot.

This

kys. Making a Naruto thread used to be an instant ban here. Faggot kike nigger.

Embarrassing

>Is the Naruto filler worth watching?
>Is the Naruto worth watching?
ftfy

No.

I jumped ship shortly after Shippuden

There was one arc that I really liked. I think it was called the "Moon Country" arc.