Sarazanmai

On all level except physically, I am Mabu

Attached: portada-sarazanmai-4.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HagureOekaki2/status/1130528392468549632
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7cjZp7he4
twitter.com/minaduki_shiori/status/1131086390005944320
asenshi.moe/sarazanmai-01/
twitter.com/sketchkun/status/1129162197899386880
streamable.com/c6oit
sarazanmai.com/story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOODU MAWNING

This is Literally Me.

Attached: Capture.png (738x486, 500K)

Me on the left

Attached: 1543726480087.png (2741x720, 2.49M)

Otters get laid every night while Reo cries.

I don't think the otter/kappa war happened in the distant past. After all that world is invisible to humans, so what's to say it didn't happen recently but out of sight?

When is Kappa year 333?

SARAAAAAAAA

Attached: 74316217_p9_maboto_ufu.jpg (861x621, 81K)

Unclear compared to the current year. Have kappa years been mentioned elsewhere?

>oblivious, possibly tranny MC
>Sasuke clone
>Rem but gay and not cute
>two edgy faggots
Fujoshi have such bad taste

No, Keppi hasn't talked enough.

So episode 7 confirms [spoilers]kazutoi[/spoiler]?

thanks for saving my pic, user

The mc is not a tranny. Not even implied

I'm not watching for any of the gay stuff, I just like the wordplay. Nice bait though.

It's a good stitch.

You can't complain about a tranny MC in a fujo show when right now Astolfo is one of the most popular characters among male otaku.

twitter.com/HagureOekaki2/status/1130528392468549632
That sure was fast.

Do you suppose Kappei's human form also has the red eyes?

>not cute
Wow, what a pleb

>twitter.com/HagureOekaki2/status/1130528392468549632
Yeah, we had that one in the last thread. Also, go to jail.

I, too, enjoy eating things I find on the ground, be they pancakes or homeless otters.

Is everyone going to stop calling Reo an otter after the next episode?

No

But they're both otter cops.

Why is it so mediocre, brahs? Even YKA was better by this point in its story. Has Ikuhara lost his touch?

Are you ntred weekly by your zombie bf?

Ikuhara isn’t really honestly that good. He just has a distinct smile. Utena was his last “hit”, and the rest of his shit sells so poorly he basically had to pimp out two fujoshi-tailored characters so this one wouldn’t flop as hard. Wonder how many will cancel their preorders when all their ships sink in typical Ikuhara fashion

I totally disagree. The only previous Ikuhara work that I was truly impressed by was Penguindrum, but Sarazanmai is carrying itself well so far.

It helps that Sarazanmai is fairly direct/literal in a lot of its potrayal. Surrealism is as much Ikuhara's strength as it is his weakness, and sometimes when he leans too far into it, it seems like he's using it as a crutch. Sarazanmai has proven he can be direct when he needs to be.

Reo and Mabu are gay otters in the same way that the 3 mcs are gay frogs

NUETERED FROGS

Can Mabu2 cry?

Is it bad I'm more excited for the boys doing cute things than the cop stuff?

No, I am too

no, it means that it does not fall into fujobait

The cops are OK I guess, but the boys are delightful. A delinquent, a pervert, and a loony all learning about friendship and hormones.

Looks like it, based on his puffy red eyes in the previews.

Cops make me more curious because of all the mystery surrounding them, but I'm excited for both. Very intrigued by how Enta is going to fuck everything over this time.

Why are the cops evil? In the stories where they have a child there not evil

They're not really evil, they're being forced to work under the threat of death.

it's fucking GREAT so far

The show is constructed to make you not care about the cops, so I think that's normal user

>Mabu2
>not MaTwo

tl;dr otters fucked them over

>There's something I need to take back
>Mabu! Mabu!
>Before the person I like is gone for good

Attached: I'm dying.jpg (1040x880, 71K)

Why blue and green

Because the all kappa are in different shades of blue-green .

you clearly haven't seen my OC kappa with heterochromia and a knotted dong

Don't reply to me ever again.

I wish I could be an NTR otter

tryhard

so what you're saying is you're basically entirely media-illiterate

I just noticed that in the otter rape scene Mabu's lips are the same red as under his eyes

i want to cum inside aniki

i want aniki to cum inside me

aniki to cum want me inside i

You're one of the very few people to rate Penguindrum higher than Utena and you're just as wrong as they were.

I didn't rate it higher. I said it was the only one that impressed me.

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7cjZp7he4
Can we talk about this?

Episode 11: Reo goes to the library.

honestly Sarazanmai has such vibe to me so similar to Mawaru Penguindrum that I lowkey expect Sanetoshi to be behind all of this

We've discussed this already. No one knows what to make of it.

I dropped this after episode 3, did it ever pick up a message beyond "what a bunch of homos"

She's dead jim

I bet this song is a spoiler, one of the three kids dies in the end Enta sacrifices himself for love hence the ost track

Ikuhara seems to be telling us the best way to make friends is to tickle eachother's prostates.

Reo and Mabu aren't otters or kappas they are normal people forced into that situation because they broke an otter statue

I want to see them transform into otters

if otters don't take shirikodamas I wonder how they do it

twitter.com/minaduki_shiori/status/1131086390005944320
what are they talking about?

She's saying her name is listed

>except physically
Dropped.

Sarazanmai is definitely better than YKA

There are a few slightly mistranslated lines there (e.g. troubled instead of contemplating) or missed nuance. Here's the first section from Asenshi: asenshi.moe/sarazanmai-01/

I wish I had a wife(male) that would cook naked for me

Translated the newest SMS messages.

Attached: file.png (780x862, 497K)

Thanks

Yes about the boys but
>doing cute things
No. I wanna see them lose their humanity and fall into a spiral of negativity

We all know this is better than YKA so far.

Aren't his songs just inserted when he has his fantasies?

Same.

>tfw the shitposting in these threads made me dream of Enta taking an unconscious Kazuki to the amusement park

As long as you keep accepting him when he's turned into a robotic shell of his former self, then you can, dish.

>page 9

Attached: nervous enta.webm (372x612, 50K)

Let it go. There was a max out thread before this. New episode will be out tomorrow and everyone can discuss it again with the anons that only go to threads on airing days and the anons avoiding spoilers.

Attached: 1538408601045.jpg (990x891, 267K)

Some other user posted right before me anyway.

Go home Enta

Enta is honestly pretty cute. Cuter than Kazuki.

enta best boy

Attached: D4AfL-OU4AE_7Hl_undressbill.png (850x824, 668K)

Enta is cutest boy
Toi is purest boy
Kazuki a shit

He's going to do some shit next episode but I don't necessarily think it'll make him terrible. Depends on what happens. This is probably Enta's arc after Kazuki, then Toi will have his own shit moment and redeem himself.

The only intelligent view is that all three of the main trio are cute in their own ways

Correct but Enta's way is cuter than Kazuki's.

Nice foreshadowing.

If Reo can't beat them his only choice is to join them

Attached: D4-R_OfUYAEvkW7.jpg orig.jpg (2777x4096, 623K)

The boys will band together to save mabu

Would be weird to them to join forces unless they have to for go against the actual big bad.

They haven't even met yet
Why would the boys care about him

I was just cuck memeing as usual but in the end I think ReoMabu will break free of the otters and it would be weird if the boys did nothing against the otters in the final conflict. Possibility for them to join forces even if just a little.

I want this to happen but I don’t doubt it’ll end in tragedy and bitterness

If they join forces it will be for a common goal, they are not going to risk their lives for strangers - let alone the man who kidnapped Kazuki's brother.

Because his situation is pretty horrifying

What would they know and why would they care
The anime is not about saving Mabu

It was Reo who kidnapped Haruka, not Mabu

Yeah I know, but it's the same because they are indirectly helping Reo,

It was pointed out in a previous thread that all of the boys have a reason to sympathize with Reo. If Reo's whole plight was revealed to the boys somehow, I think they might be able to agree to work together to help him, knowing that it would also deal with the background otter-kappa problems. At the very least Kazuki would want to help Reo if his super willingness to give away the plates to Toi is any indication.
I wonder if after Enta steals the plates, he's going to run into Reo.

The boys’ and cops’ stories are converging in the second half, it would be weird if they don’t find out. It would be even weirder for them not to care about it in the event that they do, unless they’re incapable of basic human empathy.

I suspect his actions in ep 7 will render Enta very vulnerable to Reo (especially with his Kazuki boner rampaging out of control)

What killed the hype?

Tweest, I like it but it doesn't make sense.

Kazuki would probably forgive Reo for the kidnapping if he knew why Reo did it and because Haruka got away from it unscathed. Kazuki already understands the mindset of being able to do anything for the person most important to him.

Why doesn't it make sense?

Caring abour someone =/= determined to risk your life and give away your dish

It'd be very, very weak writing

No time for them to meet and connect yet.

How are they risking their lives

With 4 episodes left I don't know much they will be able to sympathize with the "enemies"

I think they can pull it off if they want to. This reply chain is about the spoilered twist.

I think you'd be surprised how rushed a 1 four show can be.

Kazuki is willing to give up his dishes to Toi. Enta's problems could be easily solved without a dish before he's asked to give his up. Toi won't need his dish if somehow Chikai is also caught up in otter mafia stuff and helping Reo can simultaneously achieve the goal of helping Chikai

Reo just like them is struggling to connect with someone, what else would the "reason" be? They are all involved in the otter/kappa thing so if there's an excuse to join forces it would be this. I don't think Kazuki would help out of pity and without getting anything in return benefitting him or his friends or Haruka.

user I just said the reply chain was only about the spoilered part. Read it dish.

And I was replying exactly keeping that in mind.

Enta is not going to give the plates and work with them yet. You know shit is going to go down first.

The dishes are a ruse. Nobody will use them in the end.

enta should wish for more cucumber rolls just to fuck with toi

Maybe Reo will beat him up and take the plates.

Enta loves a good gay beating.

Attached: fucked up little fag.jpg (700x394, 43K)

Enta has received at least one beating a week since he was 5.

Mabu is so cute, I want to fuck him all day long.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-213849.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Mabu is for evil otters only

Maybe Reo will kidnap him and remake him into a new shota Mabu.

Now that I can believe, kek.

>every morning enta skips to school with a smile, a row of pointy teethmarks half hidden under his collar and a circle of light red chafing around his neck indicating where a leather device may have been affixed
>doesn't even ask kazuki to walk home together anymore
best end for all parties involved

>Reo sees Enta's similarities to shota Mabu and starts tripping out
>he's been going nuts for so long that he thinks Mabu was reincarnated
>Enta is so gay that he can't resist being grabbed and kissed violently by a man
>Mabu2 has to watch Reo fuck a little kid

S-stop. First otter rape and Reo hating him, now this, it's too much suffering for Mabu.

Memes mask the pain.
God, I want them to be happy together again.

Attached: IMG_20190521_061751.jpg (2048x1307, 288K)

Mabu is for true love with Reo only!

>enta will never call reo anata in front of mabu and then practice a new dance routine they choreographed for each other, followed by an hour long sunset lit makeout session with talk about making a baby

Surely, they'll reconnect.

Attached: surely.png (595x842, 645K)

No but seriously, shota Mabu even has the same glasses. I wonder if it’s intentional.

Attached: D2E2A80C-E16E-4530-A0FF-5E3C697B739B.jpg (954x534, 43K)

>Surely

Attached: mmhh.jpg (259x293, 53K)

So the "miscommunication" is that Mabu still has his emotions he just can't express them anymore?

Probably and some added other troubles.

We don't know. Based on Ikuhara's anan interview, it seems like zombie Mabu is going to turn out to be the real Mabu, but it's still not clear exactly what's wrong with him/what the otters have done to him. We don't know if he's not capable of feeling certain things or just not capable of expressing certain things or what.

What exactly is wrong with Mabu is unknown.

Reminder that aniki sucks dick to support his otouto

Attached: D68gjC2UYAAaVZi.jpg (1000x1276, 97K)

I'm pretty sure Chikai isn't related to the kappa/otter thing. Didn't someone say that guy wasn't really dead? The problem might be revenge.

I wonder if the second novel is going to diverge from the anime and were going to end up with three different versions of the story.

Unlikely based on track record.

Pls no. I don't mind added details but not differences unless the anime end is too shit.

His henchman is alive

What's wrong with that? It'll probably follow the anime faithfully, but is there a huge market for anime novelizations that they have to stay faithful?

The course of the events is pretty messy, plus the manga is already going to divert.
Making more different versions of the same story would be a dick move.

>otter rape
Negro what? I haven't watched the last 2 episodes but what the fuck is going on. I thought this was just about unconfirmed gay dudes who are working for a kappa.

Attached: 1522665113606.png (439x452, 72K)

Watch them before asking. It's in the new PV.

Because Ikuhara was never good to begin with. His shows simply appeal to a certain demographic. A demgraphic so desperate for attention, they will praise him for being the equivalent to a broken a record no matter what. Most of those people are so far down the rabbithole, they've become unable to formulate a single critical thought. All they remember is that they are fans, but they don't really know what they are specifically fans of anymore. Maybe the unorthodox approach, maybe the community college gender commentary, maybe the juvenile use of symbols. Whatever it is, they feel inclined to love the trans-homo-look an object-hack director. Can't return. They're stuck in their role.

Ikuhara has gotten so hilariously unpopular he had to sell out and shill fujoshi pandering, looks like it worked for him this time. Can’t wait for you all to get BTFO when cops die, faggot Enta dies and MC x Emo kid doesn’t happen either.

Some people just have the Ikuhara gene, like some people have the gay gene.

Who will finally snap and gay-bash him to death?

Attached: 1F46DA93-1175-495A-94FE-92901B5DB994.png (758x758, 189K)

Saying that he's not good is wrong though. The problem in my opinion is that Ikuhara doesn't allow himself to be creative beyond certain limits, and his shows are a starting to be all the same. He uses and abuses his own tropes, he's afraid that if he steps out of his safe zone he'll lose the identity he created throughout the years and people won't recognize and praise him anymore. What he is doing with Sarazanmai is not 'experimenting', but lazily reinterpreting in his own Ikuharaish way what is profitable in today's anime industry.

The user above you

So how many of you guys like Enta just because he's a sad homo? Because all he's done in the show is that and being an angry piece of shit to unrelated parties.

Attached: qm.png (722x768, 304K)

Making the cops or one of the kids die would have the opposite effect on fujos though, do you think he'll have the balls to kill these characters and give zero shits about the economic return?

I'm not not gonna fap when it happens

I like him because he has orange hair

I like him because he's stupid, cute and dickable, and also a decent oniichan.

Maybe he's just doing what he likes and doesn't care about breaking new ground. There's no reason he needs to be held to a higher standard than anyone who makes SOL titty show 3937586 or Isekai Shit 227485.

But I thought Ikuhara is an artist who deosn't care about financial returns?!

>and give zero shits about the economic return
He doesn't give a lot of shits but that's not why they probably won't die. Ikuhara does hopeful ends.

he's been haruka's replacement aniki for god knows how many years, and he's coddling kazuki with protection and bugbox feels, which was probably not smart but he's just a lad in love.

I like him because he's interesting. He's a realistic train wreck of a kid constantly failing and fucking up as he tries to navigate a difficult social situation.

I think most people expect the cops to die together. As for the boys it's not just Enta that could die. I don't why that user thinks fujo can't ship without needing the characters to be an actual couple. There's an amount of To and Enta shippers too even if Enta is in love with Kazuki,

Yeah he didn't say anything about breaking limits or pushing boundaries. No idea why people project those things on him.

Reo's situation is a metaphor for loving someone who's had a stroke
>He loved Mabu before his accident, and tried to continue to love him after, but the incident changed him so much and stunted him emotionally that Reo is having a hard time reconciling that it's still the same man he fell in love with.
That's how I take it, anyway.

Maybe if Enta runs into Reo, he'll spill to Reo his devastation about how he wants to wish things back to the way things were with Kazuki before they got complicated, and Reo will realize that he's making the same mistake with Mabu.

He lied about the butt stuff to get the show on the air. He’ll definitely lure fujoshits in with fluffy side stories and then wreck shit in typical fashion.

I like him because he’s a dumb gay slut, but only for his husbando.

Attached: 72BE0238-3507-4FB3-910E-C5EC5328F64F.jpg (874x874, 77K)

Yeah it's seems like it. The changes are too drastic to be just about how "people change through the years".

The point is exactly that, he isn't breaking any limit, not even his own.

He hasn't said anything about breaking any limit. He just do what he wants.

His more ardent supporters who meet every single criticism of his work with “that’s just Ikuhara’s style, he’s a revolutionary, you just don’t get it!” kind of made me expect him to subvert my expectations more. I feel like I can map out where everything is going more than I’d like to. But that’s just a few people.

It's your own fault for expecting that from someone that never had that intent.

Can you read?
No matter what he said or didn't say, his work speaks for himself. Shit is damn dull.

Reo needs to move on and find a new wife

According to the anan interview, their relationship troubles are a metaphor for being fixated on the past and unable to respond to/work through changes. The way I understand it, the problem with Reo not being able to "accept" the new Mabu isn't that he's not accepting Mabu in the sense of "even though you're different I will change to feelings to accommodate you", it's that Reo isn't accepting that the new Mabu is Mabu at all, thus isn't trying to fix their relationship in the present. When people break up over sentiments like "You're not the person I fell in love with!" it's because they're disassociating the way a person used to be with the person they've become and refusing to understand, appreciate, or remedy the changes that have taken place in order to save the relationship.

So stop watching things that bore you.

What? He openly and repeatedly says he's trying to do things no one else has done

Never ever. He's in too deep.

>you are not allowed to be critical!

And you stop being retarded.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad.

nobody said that user

Yes and there's been plenty of things like this.

Attached: 1542153581728.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Dude, not liking something isn't criticism. You're sitting here in a cheese tasting screaming about how much you hate cheese, and wouldn't it be better if it didn't taste like cheese? And then bitching when everyone tells you to fuck off if you don't like cheese because you can't imagine how someone might genuinely enjoy it.

Thus show has been hyped so much like something incredible and new I wonder if people suffer amnesia.

Right? I couldn’t stick with an emotionally defunct robot after I’ve had this adorable retardmoe wife.

Attached: 09F0F57E-E399-47E8-9513-A959B74C9613.jpg (1242x1706, 998K)

>tried to continue to love him afterward
Not according to the spoilers. Reo instantly rejects the resurrected Mabu, refusing to believe that the emotionless Mabu in front of him could be "his" Mabu at all.

This thread shouldn't exist.

More like tried not to love considering how jealous he gets over maintenance and ever calls it betrayal.

I expect that Reo could get his retardmoe wife back if he'd stop being fixated on his own hurt feelings and realize that his broken Mabu is capable of being fixed.

It’s more like eating slices of cheese product while everyone tells you it’s imported gruyere, kek. He even had to beg viewers to read the spinoff materiel because he’d rather fill half the episode with stock footage than spend it on character development beyond “muh Kazuki”, your typical autistic MC, and the bad boy with a heart of gold.

I'll bet you haven't seen it before.

So stop eating.

Still seems really reminiscent of one half of a relationship having a stroke/head injury that causes personality changes.

If you can't even try to help him while he's being fucked around by otters you don't deserve him at his moe best.

Bizarre fetish shit and ass jokes? In my anime?

Only episode 1 was wild for that scene.

It's so groundbreaking...

Not your safespace. It's not his fault that this show just so happenes to be same shit we've seen numerous times already. And it's not even executed any better.

It's his own fault to continue eating even after he dislikes the taste.

Here's the (You) you were fishing for.

What if you liked the beginning but slowly start liking it less, but you still want to see it through to the end? Are you not allowed to criticize anything without having to drop the show all together?

You're misinterpreting his post. He doesn't hate himself for watching it. He simply doesn't like the show. Are you too retarded to understand that you need to finish something to critically analyze it? If he drops it, he won't be able to point out his problems with the show.

He looks like the type of NTR antagonist who will fuck both the girl and the MC into submission. What a glorious design.

Attached: taiga_subarashi.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

Ironically he's the one being NTRed to insanity.

>Girl
????

What do you want people to do? Go "oh yeah dude I never noticed that there's repetition in this, guess you're right it totally is shit, thank you for your big brain genius observations you're the best!" You're not even making meaningful criticisms you're just stating the obvious and that you don't like it so it's bad. Cool. No one gives a shit about your dumbfuck opinions that we've heard a million times already.

He's letting it happen because once a girl has had a taste of him he'll always be her main man.

Attached: NTR_snek.png (1062x638, 359K)

the reasons these criticisms pop up every thread is because for whatever reason the community here constantly deflects them and just says go away. Neither party is leaving, so naturally the conversations will repeat.

That wasn’t even me, butthurt Ikuharanigger

He is letting it happen (unintentionally) because he's emotionally retarded, but it's making him absolutely miserable and insane.

He's the one getting cucked and his husband is regularly raped by fat old otters. No girls are tasting him and the only thing he's tasting is despair.

I'm going to swim to nippon and hold ikuhara at gunpoint until he rewrites the ending for maximum healing and none of you can stop me

Attached: D7KvukfU8AIAPsU..jpg (1000x676, 118K)

Nothing is meaningful if you aren't open minded to accept negative opinions. You are a pathetic biased faggot.

>girl
He's homo. And takes absolutely no pleasure in being cucked.

Daily reminder for anikibros to pray this gets scanned.

Attached: D6wPmgaU0AAzAYn.jpg (1016x1677, 196K)

Homos do threesomes all the time. It's how they spice up their filthy relationships.

Why are you guys so defensive?

LET DESIRE FLOW
NEVA LET IT GO

I pray you scan it for us.

Threesomes are pure.

Attached: 1544030756416.jpg (1000x1000, 196K)

This is my safespace. Leave.

Fujos.

obsessive people misinterpret things as personal attacks

Attached: D7EP4-lUEAAsKeR.jpg (892x1200, 124K)

Literal outsiders who don't know how Yea Forums works

I can't ;_;

Attached: D7KLlUxUcAAfP7U.jpg (1536x2048, 972K)

Enta will kill them both and then himself before entering that threesome.

Attached: E4E5708A-751B-4882-8799-93459BAF21B8.jpg (1200x850, 170K)

Reo is purely monogamous! He just can't help it right now.

how do we protect those smiles? Is it too late?

Attached: D7FtltgU0AE49LD.jpg (1024x698, 124K)

Attached: D7KLlU0VsAAoynE.jpg (1536x2048, 844K)

>after reading spoilers
Yes

what if we all just pinky promised to stop watching and never speak of this show and its happy ending again?

Attached: D7KcmvVU0AAzxBu.jpg (1300x1844, 301K)

I am user, everyday

Attached: D5pUfpnV4AAR6ZM.jpg (2048x1892, 577K)

No I can't resist. I will watch it even if I have to see them suffer.

Absolutely wrong.

The right has to die. Then the other two can enjoy their friendship in peace without some psycho ruining it.

toi will end up in prison in a few years and leave kazuki all alone to turn tricks on the street, is that what you want?

Attached: D7AivfzVsAA4N6C.jpg (2048x1384, 294K)

Based. Continue to do so, friend.

Attached: D61LVeLUcAA5BOl.jpg_large.jpg (800x1101, 85K)

Kazuki will marry a nice girl and give Haruka lots of nieces and nephews, as Abe intended. Toi will be in prison though.

Will Kazuki ever crossdress again?

No

No. He looks cuter as a boy anyway.

No he will transition

I will eat my shoe if this happens.

I hope he does

I like that he's a completely different character in costume, even around people that know his secret. It's like having 4 boys instead of 3.

Attached: D7FtltmUIAEtC4v.jpg (1024x656, 70K)

He acts as girly as possible in costume. He’s going to realize he was happier that way and live his life full time as a girl.

>/tttt/

The series will end with all the main characters and Sara becoming an idol unit and song-dancing the otters to death, you're welcome

Sounds good actually.

Series will end with Sara walking in front of a train after someone in class trashes the kyaraben Mabu made for her

I hope. I want more insert songs

And they all dress like Sara

This except he will marry Enta and they will adopt lots of nieces and nephews for Haruka.

She should just borrow Toi's gun and kill them instead. I would never permit someone to insult the lunch my mom(male) made for me.

Enta has already been fucked to death in Rio de Janiero after Kazuki no way fags him

This except he will marry Haruka and make lots of sons and daughters for Haruka.

Series will end with Reo accepting that Mabu2 is Mabu1, raiding otter rape room for Mabu's maintenance manual, and during consensual maintenance fuck discover that Mabu's heart has an emotions on/off switch.

Nice

He will, for Toi. Remember it's the canon ending.

>implying enta didn't learn brazilian jiu-jitsu to defend his premium boypussy after he got stomped by those soccer shotas

Attached: D7LAwsyU8AE9x-H.jpg (776x1200, 83K)

so this show is halfway through now, right? has it gone to shit yet?

>Enta
>learning how to fight
>ever

Soon

Attached: 1534556863448.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

Toi’s canon ending is separation. He’s going to move away with Aniki.

>gone to shit
In what way? Shit hits the fan in the next episode.

Enta and Toi would make an awesome killer duo

So if I save Enta from loneliness after Toi and Kazuki kick him out for being a shit, will he obsessively dedicate himself to my dick instead?

Attached: 84540CA0-B0C1-44EC-90C1-76401DC2D708.png (1000x1400, 1.22M)

Not if he kills himself before you have a chance, or if he learns his lesson about falling for people like that.

Go sperg on /cm/

>he thinks he can be someone's golden conbi half
o i am lafin

Attached: D7K5272UcAAGenq.jpg (1031x909, 94K)

Can your fragile sexuality not handle it?

Spammers like (You) deserve the ban. Learn how to use the boards.

pretending to be a mod is bannable user

>posting images on an image board
Nothing wrong at all.

Enta and I are going to play a new game with balls. He will like it.

Attached: 80E7C0A5-4554-438C-801E-0161B154B693.png (400x286, 81K)

Who is pretending? I'm calling you out for dumping fanart and not contributing to the discussion. You might as well let the thread die, newfags.

If a cross-dressing fag can.

>calling you out
Of newfaggotry and outsiders.

Attached: 1557931075958.png (481x513, 375K)

Just ignore the retard twho doesn't know what spamming is. Posting text + image isn't spam.

Mods banned the cum user, they are the same race even if less annoying. Keep reporting.

It's a circlejerking and general thread. Have the decency to admit it.

this thread is 99% fluff, you just somehow turn into a backseat mod when images start getting posted, which by the way I'm sure many anons appreciate seeing

Welcome to Yea Forums, newfag.

OTTERLY SEXY

>[standard sarcastic message]

What sort of tama?

Attached: 1533009749524.jpg (1200x945, 94K)

there was anikicumposting in this thread tho :^)

Attached: 1556934798770.jpg (2325x1410, 274K)

Fuck off

Small ones, it’ll really test his hand-eye coordination.

Attached: C9CC18D1-F07C-413B-BCC5-8235EF943AA3.jpg (1122x1214, 130K)

Yes he should start small and slowly.

Attached: 1535628409106.jpg (1105x1199, 112K)

alright I take it back, the 1 on 1 RP is cringe, please continue to complain backseat mod, I'm on your side now

Enta is kind of the Yukito that went very wrong

There was no 3rd wheel for Yukito to deal with.

Yukito has a sexless nuClamp relationship and Enta has a sexy imaginary relationship. Deep.

Why do people act like the murders carried out by ReoMabu are important or indicative that they won’t get a happy ending? They’re played so flippantly.

Beats me. They did a service to their community by killing those perverts. The boys helped kill them too.

It's obviously set up to have Reo stop clinging on to the past and accept the changes. Now whether they will die or not is unclear.

this website wouldn't exist if perverts were excised by gay cops

Reo and Mabu would be doing a service to the community if they killed most inhabitants of this website too.

They tried to kill Haruka. Ikuhara characters who do bad things rarely go unpunished. I don't think their ending will be completely miserable because they're going to be humanized and shown as victms to the otters next episode, but they're certainly not leaving the show without suffering consequences.

Wait, what? What do the murders have to do with Reo clinging to the past?

so when will they kill Enta for being a fucking pervert?

Referring to the cops getting a happy end.

I want to lick Sara's eyes

Enta might get the zombie gun later on. Honestly, I think he could be sorted under Libido and become a zombie, but I think Kazuki and Toi would save him instead of let Keppi eat his Shirikodama. They would probably learn that desire isn't necessarily a bad thing and people don't deserve to die for their desires. Kazuki would probably also feel bad for being a shitty friend.

>people don't deserve to die for their desires
unless they’re foot fetishists

The obvious doesn't need to be said

True. And furries.

I don't know, honestly. I think his final track on the OST is titled Love for a reason. He does have a suspicious amount of tracks though.

I want to smell Sara's feet

Kazuki’s is promise, maybe KazuEnta will happen after all or something. There was an interview that asked “Will Enta’s love be returned?” but I can’t remember what was in it.

I still think the show is going to conclude that Love and Desire are the same thing, or that they go hand-in-hand and are defined purely by perception.

It could also work for drug addiction. Sudden change in personality, constantly leaving you for other people to get a fix, dulled emotions and suddenly shifted priorities.

NEUTERED DOGS

Attached: 1558463527437.jpg (1242x1653, 206K)

BARE YOUR TEETH

Reo, Mabu, Sara.
You have to fuck one while the other two watch. Go.

I would only fuck Sara.

Fuck Sara

Attached: 1543352130757.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

Keppi

Sara, easy. I'll do a good job so Mabu won't get mad at me. Maybe Reo and Mabu will start fucking while we do it too.

Attached: pole dance~.webm (1280x720, 405K)

keppi is some sort of eldritch horror
do not trust keppi

Attached: D7ExU0OU0AE2y9U.png (500x353, 404K)

>fucking a girl in front of her two armed fathers
there are anons braver here than i

>boys colors reflected/shown in keppi's eyes

I'm retarded for just noticing this wonder why yellow is the pupil

Sarazanmai wouldn't nearly be nearly as frustrating if so much of the episode runtime wasn't used up by repetitive sequences. I understand that these sequences are part of Ikuhara's style, but compared to a show like Utena there's just way too many of these sequences and not a lot of room to actually develop or expand on things outside of them, and small but telling scenes like Kazuki's father defending him after his grandfather's death end up getting removed

Attached: 7AB1F944-23D5-4220-97AD-5CF2E3C35A8F.png (1472x1544, 228K)

Enta's shirikodama will be eaten by Keppi.

ReoMabu fuck and Sara walks in on them

His pupil is green and the other colors are purple and a different shade of blue than Toi's. It's not supposed to represent the boys.

This show really just needs more episodes. The repetitive scenes wouldn't feel frustrating if they weren't cutting into very limited runtime. I never got frustrated at the Utena sequences because of how much other time was spent on the rest of the show.

Does she stay to watch and start fapping?

I have no regrets. I can die happy.

Sara is the only choice for me kero.

It bothered me a lot that the scene of Kazuki's father standing up for him got cut. It changed completely your perspective on him as a character and how they relate to Kazuki.

*they -> the family

Reo and Mabu aren’t going to let their precious daughter get married to an evil kappa prince right? Right?

Well, if it's true love.

Repeating sequences/stock footage is more important than plot and character development in an 11 episode series, Ikuhara is the epitome of style over substance, puns over plot and Easter eggs over story I guess.

Keppi is innocent!

Attached: 1538521264220.gif (268x180, 1.63M)

>I never got frustrated at the Utena sequences because of how much other time was spent on the rest of the show.
Not only that, but how much other time was spent on an episode itself outside the sequences. The sequences themselves usually happened almost consecutively and bunches up together, and between those there were still room for development since the duel scenes didn't always play out the exact same way.
This.

Sara needs to move on, there are plenty more kappa in the sea

in the anime they are not Sara's parents

I thought Yea Forums wanted to exterminate gay people?

This show is actually super dark, with people getting shredded and erased from the timeline. The ending pretty much has to be grim, doesn't it?

Nah, that's transsexuals now. In five years, it'll be furries.

Yea Forums will never be progressive enough to accept furries.

Global warming will have killed us all by that point so don't worry.

No.

What's the post credit scene in tomorrow's ep?

Evil Keppi

Attached: 1535588372559.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

grand larceny

Attached: D7LD7WrUIAIdhO6.jpg (900x632, 77K)

Enta's gonna fucking die

Should be Kazuki smooshing Toi's cheeks.

Why would he? Kazuki only cares about Haruka's cheeks.

I hope there's a timeskip in the finale so we can see high school aged haruka. I must know how a female boy like him ages

Attached: D61kwB5V4AAhYTQ.jpg (899x1200, 105K)

The spoilers only make me more interested in this. Why?

thats gay

Today, I will remind them
twitter.com/sketchkun/status/1129162197899386880

Attached: 1558047809668.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

You wouldn't know what to expect if you hadn't seen to spoilers.

Absolutely disgusting.

Yeah but with Enta stealing Toi's plates you'd think the reaction would be to like the pairing less.

He’d probably look pretty normal

have you considered that you're just a big homo?

Attached: D7K7m0qU8AAyWHf.jpg (800x1000, 67K)

More Toi bullying Enta please.

Series will end with Kazuki self sacrificing and being forgotten. Enta and Toi become endgame.

I think they’d have a fun dynamic just as friends but it looks like it’ll just be the same old love triangle shit

Attached: 7AEEA241-A63B-450D-8BBE-781CB0163F22.jpg (699x992, 223K)

Are you anticipating a certain reaction in response to Enta stealing them? I don't know how it will work out for ToiEnta (it's kinda sad that Enta can't appreciate Toi right now, despite Toi being more sympathetic toward him and honestly seeming like a better match) but I'm eager to see Enta have a guilty breakdown about what he's done, being selfish and impulsive and fucking Toi over because he's too cowardly to confess properly to Kazuki and too attached to a relationship that isn't what he longs for it to be.

but how do you explain the opening shot, isn't that supposed to happen at the end of the series? If anyone dies it'll be enta, he's got the most flags
I hope you like your bullying extra spicy

Attached: D6_UPoyVsAEa9vx.jpg (811x1200, 138K)

I was anticipating my reaction to like them less. But it only made me like them more. Normally I prefer my delusional homoships to be more friendly to each other.

Is prescreening user still around? I wanna know how Toi reacted to Enta’s latest acts of shittery. Though I doubt it’ll affect their ship more or less, look at the shit Shori put Juri through.

Attached: 7D47B4A2-BCEE-4C97-AFD5-F832120C084C.jpg (800x1000, 128K)

It won't be a love triangle at all. Right now, only Enta loves only Kazuki. The other feeling between the three of them are just platonic friendship, and rejection. Kazuki rejects Enta's feelings by ignoring them, and Enta rejects friendship with Toi, who's getting in the way of his one-on-one relationship with Kazuki.

>same old love triangle shit
I'm pretty sure it's just Enta > Kazuki drama and nothing else will emerge.

Only Toi and Enta have shown signs of faggotry. Kazuki just crossdressed for his adorable brother. EntaToi can comfort eachother after Kazuki ditches them for being lala prancing homos.

I wouldn't compare Enta and Toi to Juri and Shiori. Juri held unconditional love for Shiori who was shitty to her. Toi doesn't love Enta and doesn't have any good reason to so far.

nigga it's 12 hours away, how impatient can you be?

Attached: D7LV1zGVsAEwhJD.jpg (933x1200, 109K)

Toi is blushing at Kazuki in the PV, they’ve already set up ship for that pairing before.

its the only thing that I look forward in my life right now

Attached: 1557169348632.png (672x531, 21K)

Speaking less about the characters, more about how fandoms operate. Ships just kind of adjust around whatever shit happens in canon or outright ignores it.

Toi blushing isn't a sign that he's feeling gay. He's a friendless little edgelord so he likely blushes out of awkwardness and warmth as he experiences friend-have.

if you want an user to transcribe every frame of the show to you then there's no point in watching the show, have a modicum of restraint my dude
me too tho

Attached: D7FjvTYUIAAoXYZ.jpg (800x1000, 88K)

Same.

ASS RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

Very impatient.

3P is OTP.

Attached: 863665EF-2878-4B52-BEC8-70DB2953960F.jpg (540x722, 90K)

kazuki's smiles and thank yous feel real and endearing to toi in a way that aniki's don't

Attached: D7LR9VhU0AIeAgM.jpg (717x1012, 116K)

Enta getting 3P'd by faceless old men is OTP.

>yfw it's revealed he's blushing at Enta too or worse, Enta only

Enta’s delusional abilities are so strong he can enjoy any disgusting sex and imagine it’s really Kazuki.

Attached: 3B92BEDF-F49F-4297-89C1-8B032792C0E2.jpg (1675x2064, 344K)

what is happening here

Toi is too pure for that semen demon.

Attached: DA08B107-A8E3-480C-979A-8AACDE057481.jpg (2048x1638, 228K)

Keppi pimping out the Annoying Orange.

Mob oyaji offered keppi money and instead of selling his own body he sold one of the boys?

why would you bully such a perfect specimen
I implore you to reconsider, unless you're toi, then proceed

Attached: D7LgYFjUIAA4Ag9.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

>adolescent boy
>pure
It will be easy to turn him into another horny fucknugget.

>just fuck already you fucking fags

Attached: A103FEBA-339A-4935-9F7A-E6F2C544FBF5.jpg (322x337, 41K)

god i wish that was me

>I understand that these sequences are part of Ikuhara's style
I have to partially agree. I think he overdid the sequences this time. Sarazanmai's are longer than in his previous series and before episode 6 they were never shortened or cut completely. I believe Mawaru Penguindrum only used the full Princess of the Cyrstal sequence on the first episode.
I love them, but also pisses me off a little of how much screentime we lost because of them. Reo and Mabu flashback for example definitely needed to be a little longer.

You mean,
Otterly disgusting

The episodes feel really, really fast. They feel rushed. Even having an extra few minutes to slow the pacing down a little would really help.

I don't really feel they are rushed, I feel the scenes trasition well, but there are definitely scenes from the novel that shouldn't have been shortened or cut.

I wonder if rain scene is going to be ep8+ or if we seriously have to settle with one manga panel

No time for rain, we get another monster of the week instead

I predict it's coming around episode 10, just a hunch

I feel like we're going to at least get a still shot like the manga panel when its time to reveal Reo and Mabu's past, but who knows.

So, exactly how gay is this show?

5/7 on the rainbow scale.

Gay smooches, gay dates, gay NTR. It's got it all.

>necro bumping with an inane repost that's in every thread while pretending you're a new user that only just arrived
yikes how embarrassing

Flop?

cute
I dig it

Attached: ddddca8ff3dfc6461aa98584e1eee032.jpg (1000x1000, 688K)

I still believe.

Attached: D7M9DWTUYAAE9tH.png (606x1200, 167K)

>page 10
new episode soon!!!

Is this yuri? or it is gay?

neither, but more toward the latter

Its shit then, disgusting

it's ikuhara, it's more of a trope/theme than anything. nothing actually gay happens, it's not for that type of audience. maybe learn to use google yourself, faggot

streamable.com/c6oit

>streamable.com/c6oit
Look at the transformation scene carefully. That is all happening INSIDE keppi. He truly is an eldritch horror.

Attached: IMG_20190523_055833.jpg (980x703, 144K)

kazuki dresses like such a fag magnet

be honest, how many times did you fap to this scene?

Attached: Coalgirls_Mawaru_Penguindrum_14_1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC_A97DF1CD.mkv_00_20_16.589_0005.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

God I want to impregnate Toi's boywomb

Too many.

I'll do now.

Attached: 0hUYo1vE3sCnZSSCCTNGZ1ISMVDBkrKxB-ODAdTCceAFgnJB12OjISVD8MAwI3PCN9Pn0bUycNCgU3ZBdGOVMRZAspUSQ8ehNEES (3440x2160, 2.41M)

Is it me or is Enta shrinking the more official art we get

He's officially shorter than Kazuki. Enta < Kazuki < Toi. He's at least half a head shorter than Toi.

Attached: D7PjQNCUEAc00EV.jpg (750x727, 131K)

ikuchan invented apples

Enta is the tank
Toi is the DPS
Kazuki is the dancer

He is a fag magnet

He's a hot stud to fags.

Attached: D68MHW0UcAA7lZ8.jpg (935x1200, 102K)

>mfw torimodosanakya ikenai mono ga aru mabu mabu might be true

Attached: Akio Togami.jpg (1920x1060, 192K)

I'm tempted by the SuperGroupies merch, but I'm worried that my current best boy won't be best boy by the end of the show.

Attached: watches.jpg (600x400, 40K)

inside cum i me aniki to want

a tad bit of delusion is required though

Attached: D7PK1FvVsAAqr6_.jpg (854x1200, 125K)

Order after the show ends.

Attached: watch_toi_detail.jpg (740x550, 129K)

I don't like the color combination of this one. It goes muddy in the center.

Is Keppi swimming around in the water?

Artist?

It's foreshadowing of Toi's future

swa_tin_love

Attached: D68MGuaU8AAFVJZ.jpg (1154x900, 142K)

>colors are KazuEn, EnToi, and ToiKazu

Two more hours dish.

When does it start today?

The power of Sara answered my question before I even asked it.

Attached: Azuma.Sara.full.2557447.jpg (1000x766, 217K)

Incest confirmed

If you buy them all, you can achieve sarazanmai.

the incest is strong with this one.

All non-connecters at going to die

Attached: sp-case_detail02.jpg (562x562, 80K)

;_;

It's almost time to see Mabu's nipples.

Attached: suck.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

I'm afraid. I don't want to see him get diddled by otters.

Kapapzombie prototype

Attached: D7Qnal1UIAAvlQb.jpg (1200x848, 176K)

It's almost time for everyone who thinks that Mabu is the one leaving Reo behind to get BTFO

Attached: life is hell.jpg (1350x859, 51K)

Tits zombie

That's some made in abyss shit

That little dong and giant nutsack.

Stupid and childish

Shitty otter's about to lose his wife(male) for real if he keeps accusing Mabu of liking maintenance.

I hope something knocks some sense into Reo soon. This week's episode is too painful.

It's an apple beside a pink diary, come on.

Looks like Enta.

Attached: 1543234576137.png (741x344, 307K)

Is the good livestream still mislabelled?

According to Ikuhara this episode marks a new chapter of the story, things are going to be more intense for sure.

dem tiddies

kero

Attached: prepare.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

Keppi confirmed the Akio.

Reminder that Keppi is the Akio to the prince Kappa's Dios

Twist: they're both Akio. There is no good Keppi.

Few more minutes. Better have a new thread when it comes out.

It should hold up till after it airs.

Even the mislabelled stream is dead for me.

I'm not sure but ok.

It's working just fine for me.

See you in 4 hours, dish

I'm scared guys

I'm sure they switched to Fuji TV now, there are old people drinking and it should be over soon.

Stream failed us again.

Toi will get naked in this episode.

All the boys get naked every episode.

Just one minute right

Which one?

Asia fag at midnight here
I just want to go to bed
Why do they have to wait till such stupid late hours to show this
I need to work tomorrow ffs

Found it, but apparently, my connection is shit today. I can't believe I'll miss a livestream.

When will his aniki get naked?

Is today's episode also airing 10 minutes later?

are boy band members all supposed to look the same or am I racist?

starting

The shit stream's CMs are different though, I'm not so sure anymore. Guess we'll have use the shit stream this week as well.

I'm still seeing some MosBurger ad.
Now Bigen.
Now Nissin
Now Gilette

At least none of them have that ugly kpop bowlcut

utsukushii~

Attached: 1534720925729.jpg (1200x609, 53K)

USO

I'm already getting second hand embarassment.

LEWD MABU

Attached: 1551935166863.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

USSO

Pink hair?

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSO

He looks so distressed.

>only fat old otters get to fondly this
;_;

dsgstng why do you hurt me like this. Literally no point watching the shitty one, see you guys in 4 hours.

Mabu pleases fat faceless otters for yokubos.

I want to lick it.

Poor Mabu just wants to be himself again ;_;

Attached: 1548099218765.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

why the sound gotta helicopter tho

So the otter is a furry thing like the Prince?

It's not called the shitty stream for no reason.

Hot but sad. So conflicting.

good mawning

I hate this rakuten o net bitch with her huge dumbo ears you could drink soup out of

Tell me when dsgstng gets its shit together because I want to switch.

Holy shit, Mabu's cheating on Reo with some human-looking dude.

They got their shit together.

It's an otter with fat gross hands

Attached: 1539942045287.jpg (1200x609, 76K)

AHHHHHHHHHH MABU

He's been forced to do it, it's not cheating.
Reo doesn't love him right now anyway

Kazuki a cute.

Attached: 1536512935483.jpg (1200x609, 87K)

Attached: 1544686434679.jpg (1200x609, 101K)

>Reo, I
;_;

>goes to maintenance
>gets his cooking skills back
He really does care for Reo, doesn't he?

Why can't they switch from the start, fucking fix your fucking schedule.

Attached: 1536064203991.jpg (1200x609, 74K)

Look at the guy behind him in The hands that held Mabu's from the back weren't fat, either.

So they gonna just ignore Kazuki being psycho person who kidnaps cats and people?

Attached: 1539368568325.jpg (1200x609, 89K)

K A Z U K I M A J I T E N S H I
A
Z
U
K
I

M
A
J
I

T
E
N
S
H
I

>If there was Sara everything would be good
This he say this?

Attached: D7Q62Z0UwAENogM.jpg (1200x609, 88K)

Attached: 1539054037214.jpg (1200x609, 45K)

Doctor otter

REOS VOICE AHHHHHHHH

Kazuki is calling Tooi by his first name. What a slut.

OTTER MAN

Attached: 1542998221236.jpg (1200x609, 69K)

He did it for his itouto, lay off

Kek Enta made Toi blush

USSSSSSSSO

Attached: 1554785169519.jpg (960x540, 41K)

1984 kawauso empire

Holy shit we flashback now! KAWAUSO!

what a gay fucking montage, my word

AAAAAAAHGHH

Yeeeeees. Please tell me Enta is doing it too.

>usso
>usso
>usssso

AAAAAAAH STOP ITTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1530822808553.jpg (1200x609, 46K)

Where is the lewd Enta?

They're gonna make Reo watch rape through the window aren't they

Nohomo bonding.

I think he refers to those wish dishes?

Attached: 1548811608547.jpg (1200x609, 138K)

naruhodo super groupies designs (cap and shirt) are from this ep

Attached: 1547484610172.jpg (1200x609, 155K)

Ah right.

Attached: 1538232066698.jpg (1200x609, 97K)

jesus christ this absolute tryhard homo
where the actual fuck does he get the time to do this?

Enta jesus

Miyano's acting in the hospital scene was great.

I didn't see what was happening before this scene because dsgstng was being a shit, what happened?

This is a genki mahou shoujo (male) anime now.

Cute!

He sounds too happy this episode. It's creepy.

Attached: 1534618047258.jpg (1200x609, 142K)

Every fucking scene in this show looks so retarded it's impossible for me to take the drama seriously.

True, however the animation was shit

K A Z U K I A N G E L
A
Z
U
K
I

A
N
G
E
L

Mabu was trying to eat normally.

Who called Tooi and what did they say to him? Aniki, pls be okay ;_;

Shikata ga nai

Why does the hair look like Reo's?

Niisan

he's so fucking HEALED that his homoness is coming out

Good boy

Attached: 654.jpg (1200x609, 91K)

aniki is ded

I noticed it too

Damn, aniki screwed up.

Attached: 1539645632375.jpg (1200x609, 69K)

This scene is so romantic with this music

TAMA TAMA

Attached: 1539773044084.jpg (1200x609, 101K)

CUTEST KAPPA COUPLE

Why does Tooi look so good in that black t-shirt?

Attached: 1527643459518.jpg (1200x609, 143K)

>Kawausoiya again
I like it but we have little time as is

Attached: 1544588273414.jpg (1200x609, 121K)

I wish that were me, its not fair

Endgame right here, kappa.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK, SARA?

I HATE IT

Keppi is in love

Attached: 1539396790230.jpg (1200x609, 103K)

But who did they zombify?

Oh, it's the second verse of Kawausoiya. Nice.

Attached: 1536386615218.jpg (1200x609, 60K)

You can hear it in his voice kek. Little thief.

keppi long legs

Attached: 1553683941536.jpg (1200x609, 92K)

Sara stole the dishes?

I can't help but think the stock footage is partly because they don't have enough money/staff and they're leaning hard into it to save.

Did Reo steal the dishes?

Attached: 1556649115811.jpg (1200x609, 110K)

Oh god the football zombie is into bdsm

Attached: 1557117167714.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

remember to buy the BDs

KAPPARAE

Ball gag zombie?

Attached: 1544679391286.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Nice ET reference

WHAT THE FUCK ENTA

ENTA YOU FUCK

Nice gratuitous ass angle.

Attached: 1529468011230.jpg (1200x609, 61K)

Enta is a bitch.

WHY DID HE LOOK SO EVIL DOING IT?

Wow

NOOOOO

Attached: 15235723986.png (764x864, 574K)

>dat ost

Attached: 1553739862664.jpg (1200x609, 81K)

ROUEI SHIMASU

sasuga worst boy enta

Ok wow

Maximum torture

Yikes Enta.

enta worst boy confirmed

Attached: 1543386517239.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

The pacing this week feels extra fucked. Should've really gotten rid of that fucking cop dance.

Me on the left

Enta, you homo piece of shit.

Meh

Attached: 1540770137908.jpg (1200x609, 30K)

Kek they really made Enta look evil huh.

I missed it, did it say "I want to connect but I want to betray" at the end?

Looks like they specifically dragged the episode out to put Enta's reveal in the end.

>betray
Good job enta!

I WANT TO BETRAY

Did they really have to portray him that comically evil? Looks like this show is going to peak at episode 6.

Attached: 1556446674971.jpg (1200x609, 66K)

D-D-D-D-D-D-DARKNEESSSS

REOOOOOOO

What is the point of him doing it?

D-D-D-DARKNESS

Reo suffering incoming.

Is he actually the rapist otter?

Reo chill

>tfw don't speak nip so I don't actually know what happened

USSSSSO

Attached: 1527424682848.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

That's some homokino.

Is this a Yuri on ice reference

Reo...

Attached: D7Q_huhU8AAcMIF.jpg (1280x677, 132K)

Attached: 1542054733953.jpg (1200x609, 65K)

So I guess Darkness and Keppi truly are different entities.

>Reo: you're not my homooooo!!!!

Fuck, this is painful.

>the homo is the traitor
Sasuga

Attached: 1545644740253.jpg (1200x609, 54K)

>bodysnatcher tries to pass himself off as your husband
>chill
He's this close to losing it kero

sarazanmai.com/story/

Attached: slide-1.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Everything hurts

Is Enta trashing the place because he doesn't actually want Toi to join him and Kazuki?

I think it's meant to show he's not evil, he's just plot device levels of scheming retard

Attached: D63DlboX4AAZMPJ.png (825x550, 333K)

Yes

So why did he do it?

Yeah. If you notice, all suggestions of Toi joining their soccer club come from Kazuki. Enta is just playing along. He never mentions Toi joining them himself.

Yes. Enta is bent that Toi is now in the middle of his relationship with Kazuki.

>make the homo villains sympathetic the same episode the homo protagonist does bad shit
I see, they want to make pottery.

Jokes aside Enta's reveal was too goofy instead of a dramatic betrayal, I expect them to resolve it soon.

Attached: slide-4.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

He's straight up jealous of Kazuki caring about Tooi.

Did he say that D-D-D-DARKNESS was their hope they got from the Kappa Empire?

>entafags and their delusions

Daily reminder that if Kazuki even bothered to hold hands once with Enta all of this wouldn't have happened.

Muh Kazuki.

Reo is going to shoot Chikai

Ironically I think Toi bonded most with Enta this episode kek.

That scene was so fucking goofy, I wonder what they'll make of it.

so Kazuki should force himself to show romantic attention to a little creep that kissed him in his sleep so he won't trash their hangout spot?

They're actually extremely similar deep down.
Both are "ends justify the means" type of people, only that Toi wears it on his sleeve, whereas Enta hides it.
Hopefully they'll both meet at the middle.

>Ep8 summary is up: Kazuki and Enta’s friendship is on the rocks. In his misery, Enta happens to run into Toi’s older brother, Chikai, in town. Can Chikai, who is wanted by the police for questioning, escape Reo and Mabu’s grasp? What precious memory will be revealed when their feelings intermingle this time…?

>Otter symbol vs A symbol
Looks like the kappa faction isn't truly beat. Sara's probably working for them and a high-up on the kappa side.

Reo is loosing it.

Enta needs to accept a threesome end and chill.

Heck he doesn't even need to reciprocate.
Just fucking address it and say no if that's what he feels.

it was written so a 5 year old could interpret it, why are you having so much trouble? And I'm a toi-fag I'll have you know, enta just creeps into all his art for some reason

Childish conflict that they'll get over.

I guess Enta will redeem himself by saving Chikai's ass somehow?

He’s not going to be the big bad here, they’d have made him look a lot more sinister.

That said, he’s being a shit and needs to jump on the friendship train. Find a new boyfriend. Kazuki isn’t ever going to return his feelings

Best ship is Keppi/Sara anyway, go home you losers.
Also I expect lovey-dovey fanart of them, hopefully.

The more time passes the more I think Enta/Toi is going to come out stronger, though of course it'll just be friendship.

Made for sex. TsudaKen is just making him all the more attractive.

Kek Enta.

Not getting you love addressed shouldn't turn you into a shitty person to an unrelated party. Toi is too good for both of them. Running away with Aniki is the good end.

Enta's going to narc to the police and Chikai will get turned into a zombie

Keppi is going to die.

So is Enta going to feel bad about trying to stop his friends from saving Chikai?

Keeping the peace in your town.

Attached: slide-3.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Of course, homos are volatile and prone to crime if they don't get what they want

How will entafags defend their boy this time?

How bold was the rape metaphor? Haven't watched the stream.

I can see him using this opportunity to btfo Toi but I hope it doesn't happen, it'd be too much

lol you're going to be disappointed because in ep8 Chikai is going to be with Enta, thus triggering Toi into berserker mode.

This, I can see him screwing up here because we know how he feels about criminals.

they've already started to blame kazuki for not returning his feelings instead of calling him a shit

>cucked by an otter that looks like you

I'll just love him no matter what he does.

It was as clear as day but you don't see explicit stuff

source on the art?

Yeah. Realizing he was a shit etc etc, maybe Ikuhara is going to bust out the old forgotten friends trope and it's actually Enta who's met Toi before.

>What precious memory will be revealed when their feelings intermingle this time…?
So it will be Tooi's memory? God, these guys have more secrets than FBI

Daily reminder not to fall for the divide and conquer schemes of haters.
Daily reminder that all three boys are for love and friendship, not mutual hate.

It's framed like an affair at first.

Toi will go berserk when Enta seduces his Aniki as revenge for Toi stealing Kazuki

Attached: B9D0A27C-C656-4C19-A438-29DA386A6048.jpg (1000x608, 89K)

You don't have all the facts

Entafag please.

This is not a sol anime sadly. There's going to be hate and suffering.

entafags grasping at straws here

Does anyone have more information on what the otters were saying? And any of Reo's homo rants?

>old forgotten friends trope
that's going to be kazuki and toi though

He's strong and invincible. You'll see.

It's pretty obvious what's going on, unless you have double digit IQ

Attached: IMG_20190523_135101.jpg (1500x1062, 208K)

>"If you like Keppi and Sara you'll enjoy this episode, user"
>A single one minute scene
Is this how copfags feel? The scene was pretty good at least.

I doubt that now.

The preview pic shows shota kazuki tho

Attached: D7RAS7QU8AAXNWo.png (845x696, 446K)

What do we even need a shota flashback for next episode?

>implying it isn't easier to relate to him the more hated he becomes
I know for a fact that there's 89 other anons in here that secretly feel the same

Attached: homo.png (883x910, 919K)

why are enta's wrongdoings always passed off as comic relief?

Attached: D7RAWEAU8AA3Fvo.png (895x889, 901K)

Yes, but you see: I love him

We finally saw them together, at least we know they keep in touch and hang out together. And I expect to have more answers later.

It's going to be shota Kazuki and Enta, so Enta can get some sympathy votes.

toi blushing while looking at the micanga in this ep and being shocked at the micanga last ep is foreshadowing for kazuki and toi childhood friends

It's probably the story of how Enta fell in love with Kazuki in the first place.

It's better you wait for subs.

Could be that, could be a misdirection, but it doesn’t matter until next week, shipfags are going to argue about who it’ll be.

Kek what? Obviously he's a shit now but it's a kiddy drama.

We might get the bit about Enta living abroad that got cut from episode 3.

Kazuki and Toi’s wrongdoings are ignored/excused too. They’re all young and stupid, not evil.

The beginning of Enta's autistic love.

I'm more eager for the paths of the kids and the cops to cross and for the plate collecting to end. Final conflict is in sight.

Mabu's heartpussy

actually it only matters until saturday when every minute detail of the next episode is leaked

Attached: D5HU7ImU0AA-eI7.jpg (1200x1600, 175K)

Shota Kazuki in the preview looks way too fucking young though. Didn't they meet when Enta got back from overseas?

I think you’re mixing a little fanfiction in there, KazuToifag.

>kazukis wrongdoings were excused
>kazuki called a literal psycho for stealing a cat
kek user

Because he's comic relief

I would kill everyone in this thread to save Mabu.

Also we don't actually know what happened when the statue exploded in ep 1
Their past memories of meeting could have been erased then

The cops will be fine!

Thisisfine.jpg

Migi art, isn't it? T-thanks as well.

>Migi art, isn't it?
Yes

Attached: 32899583094.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

i'm not talking about entafags being delusional. i'm talking about enta's portrayal in the show itself.

Eh I don't really care about the kid drama.

As long as we get more main conflict with the cops maybe seeing Keppi too. And how DDDDDDDarkness is involved here.

Because he's useless. Toi just needs to kick his ass a little next ep and then they can be fine.

Otters offer to bring Mabu back to life
Reo desperately agrees
Reo meets emotionless received Mabu and freaks out, doesn't think he's the real Mabu
Otters explain that they revived him, but if Reo doesn't like him then Reo can just kill him
Reo can't bear the thought of killing [something that looks like] Mabu [again]

That's why it's more likely it's not Enta he's meeting.

I knew that from the spoilers but thanks. Do you have any actual dialogue?

I will need the raw to listen to it again.

That's a really lewd pic.
Who drew it?