Black Clover

DROPPED. I gave it 33 episodes and it gave nothing back. This anime is shit.

Attached: black-clover-filler-episodes-list.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Didn't like it either. Neutral on the manga. The anime exacerbates most of BC's weaknesses and downplays its strengths.

Pacing is a mess, mostly due to the need to pad out the increased episode count. Already paper thin plot points and characterization get stretched even thinner. Animation doesn't translate the art of the series very well which I would consider the manga's biggest strength.

Weird, I don't remember subscribing to a blog.

watch MHA instead. its way better.

if you can't tell if in anime is going to be shit in the first episode you're retarded

Gave it 40 episodes or so, dropped
Really tried to watch and see if it gets better or why it's popular.. I really don't understand why people unironically like this

I also can't overlook how overused his sparkle eyes are, it's quite baffling, they don't look good

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

That's your decision, OP.

massive downgrade from the ova

This, Asta is ugly as shit.

It looks like a fairly generic shonen but the artstyle is good and the production quality looks decent.

/thread

After the episode that aired today it's officially a good anime. Sparkle eyes went way down for the guy that brought them up btw. Glad I was able to binge it until episode 65 otherwise I would've written it off

>uh oh someone posted an opinion I don't agree with
>what should I do about this?
>I can't engage with them like an adult. That's way too much effort.
>I GOT IT! I'll pretend like his short 70ish word opinion is a blog and I'll jokingly imply that I did not wish to read it.
>That'll show that faggot for having an opinion I don't like.

Attached: my_senior_quote_was.jpg (1223x2496, 235K)

Good

Based

>watch MHA instead. its way better.
if you're a faggot

Good taste

Well shit. I actually think the story is not that bad, just the animation, which is why I watch it for hopes that it improves.

I don’t know my guy. You don’t watch 33 episodes of something if it’s garbage. Maybe you read 33 issues, but you don’t watch a tv show for that long without getting something out of it.

The ova was made by xebec, not pierrot

Yea black clover is garbage. Its common knowledge

CHAD
CLOVER

Attached: cds.png (852x1348, 783K)

I dropped it on first episode lol. It's pure cringe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Imagine touching those muscles

I just finished season 2
When does it start getting good?

Double Dubs confirm Black Clover is trash

MHA is massively overrated. It's one of the most boring series I have watched.

Same

>MHA is massively overrated. It's one of the most boring series I have watched.

MHA isn't too bad, although I probably would've dropped it if I started watching it as soon as it came out, considering that Deku - after like 3 years of the series airing - has only just found out how he can use One for All without killing each of his fingers.

Also the other characters are cool like Bakugo and Todoroki. Deku is incredibly boring and is a flat character imo.

it get's better, way better. Please watch 5 more eps before dropping

Good lad

Maybe this board wouldn't be so shitty if the lot of you would just mature and drop shounen altogether. its like you continually find yourselves disappointed that a show aimed at 12 year old adolescents doesn't have writing on par with Oscar worthy cinema or some shit.

rEaD tHe MaNgA

Dropped it after 5 episodes or so. Manga isn't any any better.