What will be finished first?

What will be finished first?

The race is on.

Attached: Berserk v Hunter x Hunter x Jojolion.png (1747x311, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktjbT0S6K4U?t=131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part 8 without question.

Why even have Hiatus x Hiatus on here

I think he means JoJo as a whole.

Jojolion isnt on hiatus.

>araki swerves everyone and turns into a weekly shonen that surpasses one pieces in chapters

he would do it to, if he weren't the second most talented hack after Toriyama

>tfw you realise berserk is nearly a decade older than hxh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

How is he a hack? Fuck off with the forced meme, retard.

> i can't handle jokes

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Probably Berserk unironically.

It's so blatant it's in it's final arc and the past two chapters literally had EOS resolutions to various different storylines.

Like it's going to still take years to get there but it's obvious we're closer to the end than ever before.

>gets mad at meme
>uses a meme reply in retort

Pathetic creature you are.

He should have used all 8 JoJos then

Why the fuck do you keep using Jojo in these threads? Use something that's commonly on hiatus or is still on hiatus instead. There's plenty of series that would fit. Jojolion started 22 years after Berserk and 13 years after HXH and will finish before both of them. And I'm fairly certain it'll be the last Jojo part. At least the last major part. Maybe Araki will do some shorter stories or more one shots later.

Attached: JojolionYasuhoInsecure.png (289x319, 14K)

I am 100% certain Miura and Togashi will drop dead before they can finish their series.

pretty much this(. .)

dont expect berserk to have an amazing ending its going to end in a very simple manner in the way of GoT TV.

hopefully they both die right after releasing a cliffhanger chapter so Huntards and Bersercucks can stfu

Nah, there will be one last Jojo part probably. Probably half as long as you mentioned, but a nice solid conclusion to the series.

>End of part 9
>Twin jojos use their stand requiiem to summon all of the jojos from both universes
>This is truly a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Wow Araki

JoJo already ended with 6, Steel Ball Run was not marketed as "JoJo" until Araki realized sales were low and he needed a brand name to fall back on.

Even if that's true (which I'm pretty sure Araki disproved in an interview even though I know it wasn't as closely tied to the Jojo name as everything else), Jojolion was from the beginning marketed as Jojo.

Because it is 32 years old and could eaily go to forty.

But it gets very regular updates and Araki is a hale 60 years to Togashi and Miura's crotchety 50. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't end first.

Vagabond

>most talented hack
Is this bait?

Attached: 1530635123313.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

>to summon all of the jojos from both universes
Uhhhh
youtu.be/ktjbT0S6K4U?t=131

Attached: 1536907419457.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>not marketed as jojo
>johnny joestar introduced in second chapter

It was just a reference really.
Just look at Koichi Hirose, he's just a huge reference to a character of the same name in Gorgeous Irene

>johnny joestar
>gyro zeppeli
>diego brando
>stands
yea bro not a jojo LMAO

Today I will remind you again.

Attached: EVOLUTION.png (636x937, 760K)

I truly fear that Togashi will karoushi at some point.

>jojolion
>not Vagabond

I wouldn't say it's in its final arc but we're definitely near it

that doesnt mean it will end before the other two though

>not marketed as jojo
It was literally labelled as a different series when it began in Shounen Jump, even during that old Jump Super Stars video game on Nintendo DS Steel Ball Run was labelled as a separate series from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Gyro and Johnny were made a character from a different list, only when Steel Ball Run went to Ultra Jump all marketing material explicitly had it as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run.

Attached: JUMP+SUPER.jpg (300x272, 52K)

>What will be finished first?
Togashi's lifespan.

JoJo

If Hunter x Hunter keeps its current pace, it'll probably end around 2039, maybe 2038 because that'd be neater. This is assuming the current arc and following arc are about as long as the Chimera Ant Arc and then there's a more normal-sized arc for Gyro and maybe one small finale arc, ending in the upper 600s.

Berserk is more difficult to say. We really have no idea where the series is right now in terms of the big picture. Presumably, Guts will gain some motivation to go after Griffith. There's no reason to create the New Band of the Hawk unless it's to have Guts & Co. fight them, however, Guts and Griffith currently don't give two shits about each other. It's difficult to guess how long it will take before that changes, how long it will take for them to tackle the issue, and how long the end game dealing with the God Hand will take. I can say, "Well, each saga seems to be around 10 volumes," but for all I know the next step in Guts's journey to fighting the Dragon King, because - something. How could you know? If I had to guess, I'd say the Fantasia Arc is meant to be the middle of the story, of it'll end with Guts gaining the motivation to fight Griffith. There'll be an arc which involves getting back to Midland, an arc fighting Griffith perhaps indirectly, and then an arc for the real battle against the God Hand. Assuming these are all 10 volumes, and a volume is 10 chapters, that's 337 chapters from now. Miura seems to be releasing 5.5 chapters a year, and assuming that keeps up, that's 61 years from. Miura does not 61 years left in his life. He has 30 (working years) at best. He'll probably release at his current pace for another 10-15 years, and then Berserk chapters will be a spontaneous occurrence until he dies in the 2040s. This means Berserk will not end. Miura will pass away with Guts on the cusp of dealing with Midland, but that's it.

Part 8 ends in 2023
Part 9 ends in 2036
Araki will be 76 and will retire.

There will be no part 9, Araki's tired of writing Jojo and already said he wants to retire early, quit pretending that there's gonna be a part 9 that comes back to the original universe and is going to wrap up the loose ends from Ireneverse. You're better off writing fanfiction because that ship sailed over 10 years ago

>Miura dies surrounded by idolmaster shit
>Togashi dies to back pain
>Araki forgets that he draws manga

Jojo without a second thought, Araki is reliable while the other two are lazy faggots that barely commit to set schedules

Jojo > Berserk > HxH
in that order

THE VAMPIRE

>Heaven Ascended Araki: forgets the very concept of visual media

HxH coming out soon

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-20-23-14-212_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 323K)

That pic is very reddit, why even post it unironically?

Berserk no one knows, it sure as hell doesn't seem like it's ending anytime soon, maybe 2/3 of the way through at best if defeating Griffith is the endgame
HXH has a million plotlines just in the current arc, and while it's been getting somewhere recently it's still FAR off being completed, probably 1/2way through if you're very optimistic. Can't see that being the final arc either unless togashi decides to just gets fed up and ends like he did with YYH
Jojolion is probably about halfway or 2/3 of the way through. Still a lot that could happen but how much that is depends entirely on Araki and what he wants to do.

I love all of these a lot which is a shame since only one of them is updated with any frequency.

At least those will most likely be finished.

Attached: vagabond-manga.jpg (3109x4485, 1.9M)

I wouldn't be surprised if Jojo ended before the next update of either series.

Miura nor Togashi have any clue how to end their stories.

So Jojo it is then. Which I do truly believe WILL eventually end, unlike the other two unless they pass it off to someone they believe can take the helm of the story and finish it in a manner that sounds good to them.

Jojo is the only one that will ever actually be finished

So let me get this straight, is Berserk on hiatus again?

Not really, it's not published in a monthly magazine anymore, and it's been fairly consistent by releasing ~5 chapters a year.

>Guts' behelith still pending
>Still nothing on skull knight or the rest of the God Hand
>Still nothing in Guts Cascas child
>Guts nowhere near Griffith level (Grifith stopped a dimension cutting sword/Guts wrecks himself fighting fodder apostles/demons slightly bigger than a elephant with the berserk armor

Source?