The Great Dispute

Attached: kira.jpg (426x344, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwRsONVAsSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m a Death Note fan!

They don't even want the same thing. Kira wants to be left alone until he needs to kill somebody and Light literally wants to be god.

Could Light catch and defeat Kira?

Attached: 55858.jpg (637x358, 67K)

Kira was fucked over by coincidence after 15 years of serial murders. Light was fucked over by his own ego after 3 days of it.

Cinderella would be OP in the DN world

Kira (jojo) was just a fucking crazy psychopath

Kira (DN) actually had a purpose and was right and i'm actually disappointed he didn't win

not even a debate Kira (Light Yagami) is the best Kira

>Kira (jojo) was just a fucking crazy psychopath
That's wrong.

Near was a fucking asspull of a character pure and simple, I’m still bitter about that ‘whoops I broke my routine’ deus ex machina at the end.

>Kira (jojo) was just a fucking crazy psychopath
okay so you know nothing about part 4

Light was more insane.

Poor Light still can't catch a break these days.

Attached: 5c621ad7abc76.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>You can call me Yoshikage Kira. I'm currently 33 years old. Not that you'd care, but I reside in northeast Morioh's villa district. Also, I've yet to marry. In order to make a living, I work for Kame Yu department stores. After a long day's work, I return home no later than 8 PM. I don't like smoking, but do enjoy the occasional drink. I'm always in bed by 11 PM, and I make it a point to get no less than eight hours of sleep each night. Before bed, I drink a warm glass of milk. It's always coupled with twenty minutes of stretching to decompress from the long work day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as refreshed and recharged as a newborn child, ready to take on the day's challenges. And after my last checkup, I was given a clean bill of health. For as long as I can remember, I've done everything in my power to live a productive life that allows me to pursue a lasting inner peace. This may be a foreign concept, but I choose not to concern myself with winning or losing, life's troubles, or enemies who bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It's what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course, if I were ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.

Attached: kira yoshikage.png (540x380, 411K)

This is a dumb copypasta.

based retard

Never watched Jojo before.
Which Kira came first?

It's not even in the same context as the scene from american psycho so if you're calling Araki a "hack" you're actually the retard.
Zoomerpilled idiot.

Jojo Kira

Kira stayed entertaining to the end of his story, even though he only debuted halfway through it.

Light on the end was far better in the first half of his own story and the rest was pretty terrible.

This is bait. Do not respond to this post.

Nobody used to shit on Araki so why the fuck is it happening now? You saw too many anons enjoying something and just had to nitpick until you're calling Araki a fucking hack? Why does everything need to be under attack?

Kira got pretty bad towards end when he got Bites the Dust and turned into a generic arrogant villain.

He went from a deep low to an instant high. Arrogance is to be expected.

Light had far more development. Kira will probably be chosen though because memes

>implying implications not implied
based retard

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT REPLYING TO BAIT DUMBASS

you're the same guy as the one posting the bait so it doesnt matter anyway

stop huffing jenkem nigger

Attached: nah.png (891x358, 21K)

Ryuk was literally the most useless stand in anime

Both are reddit

Light

holy shit i love reddit now

t. reddit

Kira, definetly

Probably the gayest possible response

This

>this is the average arakifag

The differences actually reveal the brilliance of each character.

>get your hands on the ultimate murder weapon that can kill without leaving any evidence to trace it back to you
>get caught and die anyway
Both are retarded.

retards.

One of them did nothing wrong

One wanted to be known, the other didn't, and both were defeated because the plot said it.

Kira>Kira

What if Patrick Bateman replaced Kira?

/thread

I love that they got Wesker to voice Kira for the dub.

>「HIP 2 B SQUARE」

Light's stand literally did nothing of value.

Kira was fucked over by shouting his own name out loud in the middle of the street when he knew there were Jotaro and Josuke nearby.

All of this because he was teasing his son.

>YOU’RE NOT MY DAD
>THIS ISN'T YOUR HOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=RwRsONVAsSc
I actually want to watch this with the jap dub goddamn it.

Light's stand was technically Ryuk's stand and was insanely valuable