A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Don’t tell me you guys are sleeping on this little gem, it’s rather sweet. A scarred up and muscular female knight who is a pure qt discovering her feminine side is pretty refreshing.

Attached: 65DA24C0-EE61-49D6-B864-6248ACE89385.jpg (964x1378, 627K)

I'm intrigued

>little gem
>one of the most popular series on MD
Fuck off.

It's trash

Wait til you see the dark elf

This manga is my junk food.
No nutritional value, but tasty as fuck.

That it is, although I can’t really see the relationship progressing much between them both anytime soon, which is kind of bittersweet. After binging 60 chapters I’ll need to find something similar to fill the void.

You should be.

Attached: 95098B70-F27B-44CD-9ACA-FEC7403D2661.jpg (1162x1852, 1009K)

The story is garbage, and the design of the characters is trash. The Female Knight looks like shit, has a boring personality and has nothing interesting about her. Basically the male character just wants to fuck her because he likes her abs.

Yes. And?

It never sold itself as anything more than that, it’s not a complex story, just protect her smile and her abs, ok?

Attached: 3794A863-3053-4405-932C-09EC959CC965.jpg (1166x1942, 792K)

Well im interested, certainly have read worse. But whats the name?

Where have you retards come from?

It's only interesting for the first few chapters but overall the series is bland

Is this next level sauce begging?

I'm just waiting for more Helga.

I still don't get why she doesn't just wear a light shirt or something under her armor if she's sensitive about her six pack.

Says the basement dwelling weeb
No, but its is next level of you being a cunt. Im glad to see some things dont change though.

Shark teeth deserves loving devotion too, poor thing

Read OP again you fucking imbecile

I want to be her friend

Attached: 20190521_184026.png (1117x793, 1.32M)

I also want to be her friend with benefits

>A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Of course that's the real title

Instead of lashing out at me, maybe you should lash out at your own stupidity.

Ok im sorry for being an ass and thank you for pointing out my error while answering my question. The name just threw off, thats all.

Attached: 1557855002865.jpg (800x800, 94K)

No I like this shark.

Attached: Frida Mofette.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>abs
You had me at hello

Again my bad, im sorry. Just thought it was shit talk, so i had to shit talk back. Why cant people just say "no user, thats the actual title" besides being called a retard. Again sorry to get off on the wrong foot, ok.

The demon girl is by far the cutest.

Attached: Y3.png (1350x1938, 1.18M)

Because every single person who came across this thread knew straight away what the title is, everyone except for you and I'm sorry but we really don't have time to stoop down to your level. I want to tell you to kill yourself but you're probably receiving a Darwin award very soon anyway.

Dropped this shit, nothing ever happens

I really hope she gives that poor guy a chance, I mean she obviously wants to marry him and get knocked up, but she’s likely going to fly away every time he gets within her personal space.

No one ever treats M'lady like a woman, only I MC-kun

Imagine making a wife on your best friend.

Ok fine dont accept my apology, im in wrong and i admit to it but fuck you and your high chair for thinking you are any better then me. Im done, im over it and im walking away. Have a nice life and jesus loves you.

Attached: 1544175686634.png (482x480, 239K)

This.
>refreshing
The novelty wore off about 10 chapters in, and this shit has been going on for SIXTY. SIXTY fucking chapters of basically nothing. And my standards aren't even high, but between the increasingly more cringy ways of her learning of his affection and the adamantium-grade status quo, i really couldn't keep at it.

It's surprisingly popular OP, it's very high on Mangadex's popularity list.

What you get for being a fucking cunt

Lul, takes one to know one friend

Was you mean. It dropped off Mangadex's most followed series a while back

I checked and I think it's still #12

HELGA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LEO
F I T E M E

I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with you on that.
Helga should unironically be the love interest

Attached: 20190521_211808.png (667x555, 544K)

Post the elf, you fucks

Really nigger

You've got to give Miss Leo a bit more credit than that. She does have some good assets.

Attached: x6.png (1350x1938, 1.52M)

Fuck, wrong page

Attached: x4.png (1350x1938, 1.26M)

It got really fucking stale after a while. Author was clinging to the status quo like his fucking life depended on it.

It started out good but it quickly devolved into "strong female blushing because weak love interested said something embarrassing"
Also they are adding a new character every chapter now. It got old very quick

Literally anyone is better than Leo now
She got so fucking stale

when will people stop making LNs/anime with these long fucking names?

>doesnt wear a helmet
>misses an eye
>no abs armor
>scar on a side
yes, THIS is the epitome of intelligence insulting retardness

When it was subverting the usual tropes it was fun but now its just very average and there are other manga that are average like this but with way better art
This one barely even has fanservice anymore