What's wrong with streaming anime?

What's wrong with streaming anime?

Attached: 159299191993818.jpg (554x439, 106K)

fuck off

Nothing the boomers and boomers mods are just butthurt because it's not with their old fashioned narrative when they bootleged VHS tapes from japan while jacking it off to bible black.

It's time.

Attached: illya_trio_drunk.png (1386x1079, 798K)

I don't have a punchline.

Attached: Makoto-Itou-School-Days-Anime.png (1634x1228, 436K)

Nothing anymore. Yea Forums is still stuck in 2007. Nowadays there's virtually no reason to not just stream. This is especially true because Yea Forums hates shounenshit and mecha anime, both of which require high bitrates and are therefore lackluster to stream. All the comedy and SoL shit that Yea Forums loves however, most of which barely sports animation or visual effects worth noting, looks essentially as good streamed as it does downloaded.

Less convenient than storing it locally
>he doesn't autodownload the entire 1080p HS RSS
>he doesn't have 80TB NAS

I don't give a fuck either way, I stream exclusively now just to spite Yea Forumsnons though.

Should I watch School Days of I know that mc gets murdered

Typical American
>dude just get more storage lmao
>dude just store every single garbage work ever made lmao
>dude never delete anything lmao

If you watch anime and you need more than 8TB then you're a hoarder and a shiteater and yo should be seeking help.

What's sad is this post is 100% not ironic. Ignorance is so sad.

YEAH IT'S DEFINITELY A GREAT WATCH

So it's fine to hoard if it's under 8TB? That's like 800 titles actually.
>Typical American
Pretty sure americans couldn't afford all that bandwidth.

>That's like 800 titles
Who stores HS rips? plan 25GB per movie and 40GB per show, and that's assuming that you don't download bluray remasters with dynamic grain. Otherwise a single episode is between 3-4GB.

Not that user, but I only store HS/ER rips until a better version becomes available for my archives. You never know when you'll need a webbum or screenshot of something, and then I don't have to resort to cancerous social media posts or blogs with watermarks, memes, and horrendous compression artifacts like an underaged summerfag or newfag.

I do that as well, but that's maybe 5 shows at a time because a season rarely ever has more than 2-3 shows worth saving.

These. I still haven't been given a compelling reason as to why dl is better.

Is there a compelling reason to stream?

But not enjoying trainwrecks or having materials to shitpost with in such threads is such a waste user. Also, please don't bump this shit again faggot. We were a page from the graveyard, where this thread belongs.

Faster than downloading and just as easy to find what you need except for extremely niche stuff, doesn't take up any room on your hard drive

Doesn't take up space on my ssd/harddrive.

You're free to do it if you want but streaming has always been pretty shit for me. Not only is it worse quality (low bitrate) but seeking doesn't work as well as with something you downloaded and for me streaming always buffers or drops in quality regardless of how good my internet is.

I also already have programs to make webms for downloaded stuff and don't feel like learning how to do it with streaming shows.

Attached: IdeonCosmoScream.webm (1440x1080, 1.41M)

Just don't post shit quality, watermarked screenshots. That's all I ask for. I do not give a fuck otherwise.

Nothing, streaming is completly fine, and it's how I consume most of my anime. I only download longer series that are 20+ episodes.

I don't know where to stream anime without paying. Most of the sites I would occasionally use in the past were shut down. There's some stuff you can watch on Crunchyroll without paying I think but I'm sure the selection is limited.

watchcartoononline, gogoanime

notthing and if its free better

use the fucking webbrowser normie wtf haha

>streamfag calls me a normie

It's actually hilarious how people on this shitty board are elitist about how someone watches their cartoons. Most of you people don't give a shit about animation or sonud directing, are too technologically illiterate to make stitches or WebMs, couldn't even remux a bunch of subs if your life depended on it and get your screenshots from Google search queries or tumblr. Like, why do you think that you're in a position to ridicule ANYONE?

>low quality
>often has watermarks
>need internet for and can't watch it whenever you want
>spending money for the 'good' stuff

You should stream manga instead.

UAN9MHXRQXH

30 day crunchyroll

Streaming manga is retarded because most webreaders are shit with not many options. Streaming anime however is fine in this day and age.

Streaming manga is fine since the quality is identical unlike anime.
Some web readers suck some are fine.