You haven't forgotten about her, have you Yea Forums?

You haven't forgotten about her, have you Yea Forums?

Attached: C.C..full.2324090.jpg (1736x2223, 481K)

Damn, I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

I'm currently rewatching it.
I remember some points very clearly but honestly, most of it feels pretty fresh, I forgot a lot of important moments.

Yeah, I rewatched it a few weeks ago myself. Where are you up to by the way?

Is she the only animu character where the mangeka was comisioned to draw nudes of his own character?

Just finished the episode where they show Mao for the first time, he was one of my favorite characters.
The first time I watched this I thought Suzaku was an annoying moralfag but now I sort of understand him better, not sure how I feel about that.

Like, for Doujins or something?
Did he do it?

>The most annoying, boring and ugly character takes the MC bowl
Not this shit again.

No. A rich jap commissioned a bunch of nudes of her. Supposedly one of the rich jap fucking c.c. He had to promise never to release most of them, but one is floating around the internet somewhere

>ate 30 pizzas to get cheese-kun
>still miserable
fatty

Attached: 22d1d2g55d.jpg (907x588, 115K)

Attached: f3db9fd6da86a635b9b46bdc5ccc7c95.jpg (500x450, 36K)

Mao was a good villain, I liked his arc. Lelouch did sme crazy shit against him, especially twhen he Geassed himself. I understand Suzaku's philosophy of changing the system from within, but I think it's only applicable up to a certain point. I liked him more in the end though.
Sorry for the late response, had to go eat

When can we expect the movie blu-ray release?. I don't think it going to be showing in my third world shithole cinemas anytime soon.

at least 6 months after the movie for the BD release and at least 1 year or more (dependiong how long last funimation's licence) in other streaming platforms
or even less if some user has the balls to leak the movie rip on the internet

i love my waifu since 2007

Attached: best girl.jpg (1400x1800, 206K)

Remember that time Kallen was about ready to shank Shirley with her pouch-knife because she thought her identity was exposed? Even though Shirley was just asking about Lelouch

im watching it for the first time and am currently on episode 18. i like it and am enjoying it so far, but i wasn't ready for the one trope that i dislike the most: mind wipe. it doesn't bug me that lelouch can temporarily manipulate others with his geass, but to completely erase shirley's memory of lelouch was too much for me. poor girl liked him and just wanted to hold hands with him. ;_; what a tragedy.

Attached: ff122dd.jpg (549x587, 57K)

Don't worry, my man Rollo will fix everything wrong with Shirley.

Attached: [gg]_Code_Geass_Episode_II_-_Handou_[3DC042A1].mkv_snapshot_01.38.42_[2018.06.15_21.27.04].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>what a tragedy.
what a tragedy. indeed, dont worry she will holds hands at the end

bump

I love the voice acting in this series; everything Zero says sounds dramatic and theatrical. Plus, you have Norio Wakamoto voicing the Emperor

Attached: code-geass-Emperor.jpg (1055x593, 93K)

>It sure is boring around here
>I wonder if i could have pizza delivered to this submarine

Attached: 33ddd1.jpg (627x489, 56K)

hey what if I hypothetically told you to kill all the japanese people at a crucial moment in the story where it would be very bad for me to not control my power THIS ONE TIME.
I think this show has good moments and is overall okay but stuff like this happens on multiple occasions and is completely retarded

kek
Yeah, that part was definitely the lowest point in the entire series for me, it was too dumb.
What other moment was as bad as that though? Can't remember right now.

Rolo's death episode is similar quality. Lelouch changes his opinion on him every five minutes and his death literally comes out of nowhere in an attempt to make a sad moment before the final arc.
I think the ending is also really stupid, but only really the last two minutes. They literally just decide to have world peace after everything that happens because lelouch sacrificed himself to make everyone hate him, it's just really dumb.

There's also just plotholes and other dumb moments like the cat stealing the zero mask and all the festival crap. I usually think people hate on popular anime just cause it's popular but this show is incredibly braindead. That being said, if you really turn your brain off it can be kind of fun sometimes.

C.C's cute feet!

Attached: 1527821057806.png (600x850, 752K)

>Her power was literally reverse rape
Why is she so perfect.

I think people look fondly on it because it's pretty commonly a first anime that some people watch. I enjoyed it a lot the first time I watched it but I re watched it just last year and I wondered what I ever saw in it.

Why did this guy's mech have twintails?

Attached: Kyoshiro_Tohdoh's_Gekka.png (1280x720, 708K)

tfw you will never experience geass sundays

Geass Sundays were comfy as fuck, I really miss those threads.

Attached: 33ddd1gg.jpg (518x487, 61K)