Isekai Quartet

>it's more than half way over
I want more, hundreds and hundreds of episodes and other series too, it's not fair

Attached: Isekai Quartet.webm (524x366, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1230554/58557081a2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Rem

Attached: 00ffe10d13ba62bba6cbe2d527df5504c381db98ce89e60933618f794554425b.png (600x900, 672K)

Needs more Visha

Attached: [Nep_Blanc] Youjo Senki 08 V4 .webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

I wouldn't have issues with 12 episodes if they were 20 minute eps. Putting 4 protagonists with 20 side characters into 10 minute episodes feels retarded. I hope s2 comes very fucking soon.

She is uglier than in Quartet.

>no tanya
>no aqua-sama
>too much of the lesbian car
>megumin confirmed as a meme for this show
shit episode 1/10 would still bang mare

Attached: D4M36DMUIAA7lLA.jpg (848x1200, 134K)

I thought all the Emilia bashing about her being boring was just memeing until she actually got focus.

Jesus Christ.

The writers are garbage and as soon as they ran out of gimmicks/gags to reuse from the series each of them are from, the characters start acting completely OoC and dull

Yeah. Females in YS look retarded.

Konosuba>youjo senki>overlord>>>>>Re:zero

Attached: anime.jpg (1440x1080, 129K)

I'm confused about how they keep introducing themselves to the others, like Ainz to Subaru and Tanya to Demiurge last week. I thought clown said that they all know each others names AND they already had an introductions scene in episode 2.

japanese are all autistic and need to reintroduce themselves every time they meet

I just want tanya to do the voice

jesus i actually bit my pillow, she's so cute

>tanya didnt get intercom duty

Attached: 1505147395834.jpg (768x768, 93K)

so who has been cucked so far

>perfect setup for VA joke with Megumin and random dude with Subaru's VA on intercom
>it's not followed-up on
what the fuck

Toyota by Ainz, and he was happy about it.

Well he did get to get touched by Ainz-sama

They can't actually do anything with Megumin
Her running gags are that she's poor and has no food (doesn't apply here), that she has a one-sided rivalry with Yunyun and she wins all their 'duels' by cheating (Yunyun isn't there), she has to set off one explosion per day and can't move afterward (they've already done it once and they won't do it again)
Outside of the context of being a mostly useless party member in Konosuba's world she's almost as boring as Emilia

Have her take advantage of Emilia instead of Yunyun. The only way for Emilia to be fun is if everyone started bullying her.

Ainz x Emilia OTP

Attached: Isekai Quartet S01E07 (720p Muxed by NazarickDebauchery).mp4_snapshot_09.49_[2019.05.21_16.17.48].jp (1280x720, 163K)

she could sperg all day with the overlord characters about why explosions are better than any other magic. be that one extra autistic kid from the autistic kid group

meta jokes are shit

No jokes is even more shit. Emilia has no jokes.

pay the isekai tax
now

>would still bang mare
faggot

>its a re:zero episode

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I think Wiz & Ainz would get along really well, they are both adults and both undead. Web Novel Ainz had experience in sex but no confirmation on LN Ainz.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 666K)

>more stinky corpses

Attached: reading your post.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

They both don't stink, you actually do with your breath.

And Albedo by Tanya and Mazda. Ainz just needs to fuck Kazuma to establish absolute dominance.

>skeletal clacking heard while this post was made

Attached: moments before disaster.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

More like
>It's an Emilia episode
I knew we were in for a rough time when the lead in was just her and Puck and there was literally no punchline.

>earlier that day

Attached: emilia.jpg (460x488, 42K)

When will Ainz leave some girls for us!?

Albedo also felt pretty cucked when Ainz-molested Subaru

Judging by Arche, Ainz is very generous with sharing his waifus.

Attached: elf_2.jpg (1000x2000, 170K)

You overlord fags better get ready. Ainz-sama is on the Emilia train now. You think the Demiurge ruse cruise is crazy, wait until you see that there's no accelerator on the Emilia train.

Current pairings

ainz x aqua
ainz x tanya
ainz x emilia
ainz x megumi
ainz x subaru
cocytus x ram
cocytus x darkness
demiurge x tanya
demiurge x kazuma
mare x beatrice
ainz (papa mode) x everyone

He's a fucking skeleton he can't fuck anything

>Ainz x Megumin
He better get in line

t. overlord faggot

Well, it's a good thing he boned her instead.

There are always ways.

Attached: 1530801863391.png (746x531, 346K)

I am waiting for the episode when Kazuma try to be a NEET /skip school and Tanya and Demiurge come after him to force him to go.

Tell that to Re-Estize

>[Greater Hardening]
>[Penetrate Up]

Why is Ainz-sama such a manwhore?

>he doesn't know about the "bone"

kazuma or tanya fag?

Her anime design is just ugly as sin. I didn't even recognize her when I went to read the manga afterward.

Ainz is a skeleton, he has no flesh how can he be stinky? He also has a huge bath you know? Maybe if you're nice, he'll let you use it Aqua.

Those are not the thighs of a boy!

I want to see Tanya bully Kazuma because he reminds her of the employee that killed his previous salaryman self.

>It's Emilia time
We had a good run people, pack it up

Attached: frustrated potato.jpg (677x654, 90K)

Watch as Kazuma become the reason why no one can leave this world because he does not want to become anyone friend.

That sounds like a great way to get skinned alive

The most boring out the Re: Cuck series

Attached: fag.jpg (700x700, 139K)

That's not even the right eye retard, don't post some blue ram shit.

How can anyone even compete?

Attached: Reem.gif (286x304, 1.78M)

By being conscious. Unless you're Emilia I guess.

Has everyone here watched all the seasons of all the shows or just part of it?

I finished Youjo Senki and got to Season 2 of Overlord, Season 3 is still in my backlog along with Konosuba. Re:Zero is a maybe, I might watch it later. I do know the general plot of the ones I haven't watched though.

Attached: 1539766248983.gif (468x468, 197K)

Why does this show feel sadder than it should be

I watched Konosuba and Overlord before IQ, and finished Re:Zero(holy shit it was so fucking trash until the last four episodes) two days ago and I am at 8 episode of YS right now.

He can put a glove on and touch things pretty easily.

because you know they're gonna go back to their worlds at the end of it and never see each other again, their memories are probably gonna be wiped or some shit

for a change you could've read manga, or if you're cool enough LNs

they're also in my backlog, though I usually watch the anime adaption first to see if I like it enough then read the LN, I picked up all the YS LNs after watching the show.

Where the fuck was Kazuchad this episode?

That would still trap them in this world forever because this World really does seen like, you can only leave when everyone friends

Wait the characters from IQ have their own shows? I thought it was just a shitty nonsensical comedy

Yes, I've seen all the anime content for all of the series involved. Konosuba is the best quality show but I love the characters of Overlord the most. Getting a good mix of everything.

I havn't seen RE:zero
though thankfully the gist of it is simple so most of the jokes didn't go over my head
Although for anyone who has watched Rezero tell me what was up in this episode w/ the glowy heart bit?
Just spoil me

Attached: 1358956476412.gif (300x250, 49K)

Konosuba, rezero and first season of overlord. Second one was boring so I dropped it.
Also don't bother with rezero, Yea Forums only watched it for shitposting.

Not going to school like he said last episode

>Albedo goes back with a belly and the ability to ride her bicorn
>Meanwhile Kazuma wonders why he feels as if someone sucked the life out of him

>Ainz believes he can't
>The smartest people of his setting are completely sure that he can
I don't know user, could go either way here, might be just them believing that Ainz can do anything but I doubt it since the author would make that into a joke if that was the case.

Attached: 1542107331160.png (2400x1700, 3.98M)

havent watched it either but its probably the curse that keeps groundhog daying him

He's cursed by a witch to go back to a "save point" every time he dies. He also can never talk about his curse, his heart gets constricted if he tries to speak about it.

They probably believe he'll take a fleshy form or something. Which in all fairness, sounds like something he could do.

Picture taken before the disaster

Attached: 4333321276.png (562x345, 290K)

Seriously?

>last Volume of Konosuba the Light Novel has Aqua looking at the moon and crying about wanting to go home

Is the moon heaven in Fantasy Australian, or is this some more DEEP LORE

Attached: aqua bbs.jpg (300x168, 10K)

You gotta love how Albedo is so hyperfeminine, she makes Shalltear look like even more of a child by comparison.

Not a clue. That could be the witch that's haunting him and giving him his looping thing, but she's never really appeared like that, nor has anybody noticed or commented on anything like that.

He has his methods.

Attached: 151tydcelcs01.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

Subaru looks like he's going in for the kill

he can cast illusion magic thats basically as real as the real thing

>Ainz likely figured out what it is and did nothing
how fitting

Attached: 1360295425788.png (416x454, 6K)

If Ainz cant be inside Emilia then she will simply be the one getting inside

Attached: 01240d35-cdc2-43d9-bc32-f4460c791b11.png (372x396, 134K)

Well he can probably tell its some dark voodoo magic shit, at the very least.

Nothing deep. Her 'heaven' is in another dimension. If the moon is heaven I'll drop it

Curse classes and abilities exist in Overlord. Even though the undead are immune it's out of character for him to just touch it without analysing with magic

I had little trust in this girl's Alignment BEFORE this show started, and it just got a lot worse.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 4.49.29 PM.png (1680x1050, 1.37M)

Why the fuck is Mobilia even in this?

>Albedo's dress windows show her ass and hips
>You could touch her succubus parts just by reaching behind her
W-why?

There's a doujin about that and it's amazing, the artist is clearly a overlordfag that read the novels.
exhentai.org/g/1230554/58557081a2/
Doujin Ainz would rival the Clown to be honest, he would make everyone besides clown look like a manlet too.

Attached: 1555158428331.jpg (980x1402, 234K)

As a gorilla, being able to throw one's poop at any time is a valued asset.

This episode is fucking boring. Re:Zero cast sucks.

Cute

>As a gorilla
Where do you find a keyboard big enough to type

Attached: 1352613832064.jpg (512x384, 36K)

Now you understand the "I love Emilia" meme, and the outrage it sparked.

This show is really boring when they don't give the konosuba cast screentime

This show is really boring when Emilia gets any screentime.
t. follows all four series

In the passage mentioned Aqua doesn't show a particular longing for heaven. She says "nothing good happened, but nothing really bad happened either."

She shows a particular longing for home. I'm not saying it's the moon, but I am saying that maybe being a goddess was, in its own weird way, a part time gig.

But home is where the heart is, which is where the problem occurs.

Attached: krauss.jpg (961x634, 152K)

>last Volume of Konosuba
How does it end?

Our Supreme Master Ainz-sama could not possibly be satisfied with just four or five concubines!

Attached: Demi.png (1366x768, 1.22M)

>Humie Ainz can't use magic
>Have to get drunk to feint being brave
>Has to have sex to hide his sorrows
Is it worth it?

>invite Aqua to your stupid show
>have to write her out of episodes because she's way too strong

Attached: 152532352358.gif (433x405, 366K)

Challenge accepted.

Attached: Ainz Ooal Goal Body.jpg (1280x1723, 887K)

God I want a doujinshi with Ainz jacking off Demiurge

Wait for S2 so we can get that Shield goodness.

Attached: 186eca1c956535976d3d11edddbab8c5.jpg (768x768, 55K)

That's pretty gay man

>She shows a particular longing for home. I'm not saying it's the moon, but I am saying that maybe being a goddess was, in its own weird way, a part time gig.
Well she's lost her authority. She was quite literally an employee

>Wait for S2 so we can get that Shield cuck

I'm fully aware

Right, so she's longing for home. Wherever that is.

In the web novel she decides that home is with Kazuma and Darkness and Megumin. LN might go differently, but Aqua wrote "please stop me" on her letter to them.

So is the whole Ainz not analyzing Subaru's curse like he normally does a set up for an ongoing gag where he continually molests the car casually?

Naofumi and Co. are so fucking boring. I would rather shoot myself than watch an attempt at making them funny.

I meant the latest volume.

Not the last LN.

In the web novels Kazuma defeats the Demon King only to learn there's more Demon Kings to defeat, Aqua stays with him because he's fun.

The things I'd do do Beatrice

She would give out too many spoilers. It's why they have her not interact with any of the protags besides Kazuma who just slaps her when she's being stupid.

Mr Skeletal is strong enough to allude to Subaru's problem, but Aqua would either cure it or bring us Satella in the flesh

L-like what user?

>Get isekai'd to Isekai High
>last soba pan for lunch
>outsprint Subaru to eat it
>see him pull out a knife
>At least... I thought I.. didn't I outsprint Subaru to eat it?
>No, he outsprinted me to get my Soba Pan
>Goddamn it he always wins my Soba Pan

AINZ-SAMA YOU'RE SO AMAZING PLEASE BONE MY WIFE FOR ME

Attached: f36bd082bb166f611894b5fadfcc5af01463003232_full.jpg (640x360, 44K)

AAAAAAGHHHHH

Attached: 1558462117968.png (607x608, 441K)

So is there any reason Spoogie Hamster finds Subaru so delicious?

>halfway through the series
>Subaru hasn't even died once
What's the point?

He's not the gorilla. Albedo is. A lot of the Overlord NPCs are monsters that the players remodeled to be prettier, but are sometimes shown in their true form. So there's a theory that Albedo isn't a Succubus at all, but a remodeled Nalfeshnee.

Attached: 636252768396688147.jpg (950x1000, 353K)

But he has. The show is showing us that when don't follow his perspective directly we just see the timelines he creates.

Dealing with someone like him would be a huge pain in the ass.

>but Aqua would either cure it or bring us Satella in the flesh
Aqua is way too good for this show.

Attached: giga_mega_super_aqua_drill.gif (781x449, 374K)

Attached: trap shrine2.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

>would be a huge pain in the ass
How though? Seeing timelines that don't require continuity would free up a lot of options with comedy, and it sounds way the fuck better than an episode of emilia deciding that she wants to do a vague group activity with everyone?

>megumin confirmed as a meme for this show
That's literally all that slut will ever amount to.

Might be, Ainz sexually harassing people without meaning to seems to be a gag in the novels.

Attached: 1544599971172.jpg (232x230, 34K)

Sorry Subaru-kun...
I'm afraid I can't do that, as I do not have benis.

Attached: Overlord III - 02 - Large 10.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>even in a chibi spinoff Emilia is fucking boring

Attached: 1558086238312.jpg (1150x718, 274K)

Where is all the Emiliafags who begged for her to get some screen time? Fuck you

I thought he died to the hamster. He said he couldn't talk about his wounds and wouldn't know where to get treatment otherwise. Might've been looking too much into it though

Subaru just smells delicious to them

The vast majority of Emiliafags around here are trolls. She's a character who stands out in the Re:Zero cast by taking the bold strategy of having the blandest, most whitebread personality.

I am a Rem fag, but what's wrong with Emilia? I don't know if I am being dense or what but I don't get all the hate.

So basically Emilia is the "muh grayman" of rezero?

Attached: 1556316341039.jpg (1024x883, 148K)

She's a dull character but Nissan chose her over Rem.

>Isekai Quartet
>In a fucking school
This shilling shitfest was doomed from the start.

What happens if Aqua does bring out Satella in the flesh?

Shit episode. All of the Overlord characters are boring, and Subaru is an annoying faggot when he's not suffering

Subaru is violently molested

She gets spitroasted by Kazuma and Tanya wearing a strapon

Ainz wins

She's flavorless when compared to most other characters. I'm not hating on her, but there's a wide multitude of characters who are just more interesting than she is. Most people here who claim they're Emiliafags are just shitposters playing pretend.

Is it just me or did the show decide to shill Roswaal instead of Rudelsdorf? I for one am glad for the clown

>Season 3 is still in my backlog
Get yourself a bottle of rum, user. Maybe two. That's all I'll say on that.

She's already standing right next to Ainz, though?

she vores everyone

He should just read LN. Anime genuinely ruins it just by making changes to the structure as if they went out of their way to make it worse, and don't even get me started on QUALITY.

They've got several friendships forming between Re:Zero, Overlord, and Tanya's series, but it seems like there isn't much friendship developments with Konosuba's cast. Would they be the loser outcasts that no one wants to hang out with, like the type you normally have in a school?

Subaru gets chewed on by lots of magic critters, in his world magic critters instinctively attack him for smelling like witch ass and apparently Hamsuke is also affected.

Want a Konosuba friendship? Konosuba cast somehow fucks with Subaru or Ram, and get injured in the process. Kazuma and/or Darkness get sent to the nurse to be tended to by Rem and Shalltear.

Fun times ensue.

Attached: 02_142.jpg (900x1280, 380K)

Darkness seems to be making lots of friends and they'll all have a big party together later.

Why would they fuck with Subaru or Ram?

Aqua, Megumin, Kazuma, Tanya, Ainz, and Ram are the only enjoyable characters, and almost all of them got shafted this episode. Emilia is literally just wasting screen time with her non-personality.

Attached: pouty face.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

Kazuma declared that Subaru was his enemy. Perfect opportunity for pranks to go wrong and result in injury. The main times we've seen Rem heal people, it was so she could torture them for longer. I'm pretty sure Shalltear is even worse.

The nurse's office would probably be loads of fun for Darkness.

Attached: 02_143.jpg (900x1280, 357K)

>Breast physics on chibis
Am I the only one who finds this weird?

>Megumin uses explosion
>Nice bakuretsu
>Passes out
>Gets dragged to nurses office
>Left alone in Shalltear's tender mercies
>Can't move
>Can't defend herself
>A beautiful friendship is born

Attached: 54120457d2ab0c547a40e20614c8f11bb8cb22875cca248784193be4bfdbcc29.png (992x720, 574K)

Megumin’s main gag is her extreme chuuniness.

This. It's perfect set-up. Best part is since she'll introduce herself as a crimson demon, the overlord gang would be like oh not human, so totally part of our team. The overlord gang will also appeal to Megumin's chu2 sense.

AINZ-SAMA PLEASE KISS EMILIA

Attached: 3CE087B7-4292-4836-A29B-AEA153D8BD25.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Fuck the clown but I wanted a real crossover for Subaru and Kazuma bromance but I only got 5 minutes of it. No panty raids, harem offs, or anything else that's actually amusing.

Let's face it guys
If it wasn't for Ainz's undead passive his harem would have gotten bigger and NTRing kazuma and subaru.

Emphasize her mischevious side. She can enjoy a good prank.

Attached: evilmin.png (1280x738, 631K)

You have no idea.

Attached: 023.jpg (1200x1729, 551K)

I can imagine Ainz thinking "Where have I seen this before? Why does thsi behaviour disturb me so?" before some mortified flashbacks to PA

Better yet just dont

>Megumin's Daily Chatshow
>invites Overlord crew
>an entire day of just talking about naming and designing chu2 attacks and chu2 fashion
>Demi makes her the unofficial Nazarick Chief of Propaganda.

>Megumin starts making up spells and incantations
>Ainz-sama has never heard of them, starts getting paranoid
>shenanigans ensue

Im still waiting for Demiurge's toad form and aqua getting ptsd

Could Ainz beat Subaru's Return By Death with TGOALID and True Death?

Attached: senkothink.png (377x346, 135K)

I want to impregnate Beako and take responsibility.

You are such a good guy, Subaru, so I am getting you a Nintendo Switch after your vasectomy

Attached: 2e8b504dab66527a1937b9fb769e9ab0.png (607x767, 361K)

Give her, THE BONE!

Attached: 1533071213563.png (955x909, 1.16M)

We just don't know

>Megumin casts Explosion
>Ainz shows her up with Nuclear Blast

pft he can try.

She's ready at all times for Ainz-samas' favor.

Attached: 1533050503328.webm (1280x720, 166K)

>one upped by a lich
>one upped by a princess
>one upped by a lich, again

Attached: someone help.jpg (581x477, 36K)

>Megumin becomes part of the SASUGA AINZ SAMA fanclub

charisma builds are no joke in real settings, his luck is fucking bullshit too.

Attached: 1557629510395.jpg (638x951, 105K)

>thread are mostly Overlord
>Everyone likes Konosuba and Tanya
>everyone shitting on Zero
Ah, this is a good thread.

Attached: 1557865323246.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

>He's not the gorilla
Speak for yourself faggot.

You know, his luck aside, the man DOES know how to make a plan and see it through. When he actually does it.

Attached: 1526722933072.png (600x849, 1001K)

She's a demon specifically. Though I would like to see her full power design one day.

Everything went better than expected.

I'm getting some Chris Redfield vibes right now.

Rem isn't sadistic for no reason. Now if Kazuma got sent there there's a 99% chance she was stalking Subaru when Kazuma declared them as enemies so he might be in trouble.

Yeah that's cool, but has she seen Fallen Down!

Attached: 1508724587352.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

She's still a succubus, it's just that she took Nalfeshnee as a racial class, so she it both. If that's true, that is.

If some gorillas are good enough to draw manga, then typing on a keyboard is nothing.

this show feels like wasted potential desu.

should have made it full episodes.

Are you gonna include Super Smash Bros Ultimate on that dealio, Emilia-tan?

Attached: ef6.png (802x980, 889K)

You don't need TGOALID to kill Subaru, basically anything will work. But Subaru revives through timehax which is way more than a low level resurrection spell so True Death wouldn't stick even if he did use that.

fucking 10.000 years still obliterates my sides.

Attached: 1536585430030.jpg (720x711, 60K)

Man we still don't know how race levels really work. She probably does have race levels is Succ but for some reason her true form is Nalfeshnee. Maybe it's just her personal preference.

Attached: 63344839_p0.jpg (2300x1650, 2.19M)

They're less "friends" and more "people who don't know how to deal with her".

Pft then that's easy. You trap him somewhere and make sure he can't die. Hell I think there are D&D spells that actually put a person in cryostasis indefinitely. Not out of the norm for Ainz to know something like that.

Attached: 56799984_p0.png (2318x1000, 1.95M)

TGOALID provides a major boost to the power of death spells, so it stands to reason that it would greatly increase the strength of the anti-rez feature of True Death.

Never said she'd do it for no reason. I suggested someone would give her a reason. How else are you going to have Shalltear and Rem bond?

Can Ainz even get a "boner" without his weird spell calming him down?

Would Ainz even do that? I mean he doesn't know that Subaru's revival is time travel bullshit.

Heteromorphs by definition change form while growing. Safe to assume demons start as "Imps", evolve into "Devil/Succubus/Etc" but retain all of the skills from the Imp levels.

Anti-time manipulation spells are standard PvP operating procedure.

I want a bigger version of this picture which shows Tanya at the kiddie table

Would he? Probably not unless the dude seriously threatens the Tomb or pisses him off.

>so it stands to reason that it would greatly increase the strength of the anti-rez feature of True Death.
It really doesn't. And if it did he should have used True Death enhanced to kill Shalltear instead of cry of banshee and prevent her from rezzing that way. But he didn't and needed to kill her twice.
Additionally Subaru isn't 'revived' the entire universe is rolled back and that happens to revive him as a consequence, along with literally everybody else on a global scale.

Good thread.

Attached: 27-KZ2_V-22.jpg (600x337, 158K)

He does if Emilia freezes his boner before the green inhibition aura ruins the mood

Attached: 3MI566.jpg (355x428, 33K)

True Death isn't useful against an NPC you want to resurrect.

God she's built for mating press creampies but she's so boring.

I wasn't denying the possibly of Ainz having such a spell, I was asking if he'd ever use it, especially against someone as feckless as Subaru.

Not him but what the hell are you talking about? All True Death does is prevent resurrection unless the spell or ability is above a certain Tier. It's not a literal "I kill you I win".

Well, mindbreaking is for replacing a personality with dicks. So you may as well try that and see if it's better.

Attached: Ararararagi Evil.png (1172x722, 628K)

>Ainz having such a spell
Yeah it's not really clear if it's a spell, ability, or item. Though I think it's a item. Maybe one of his rings if I was to guess.

Probably not boner but slightly aroused might be possible. Even though he's supposed to have no sex drive there are a few rare moments that he does get curious about sex, the trick would be to go for his curiosity in those moments. They are really fucking rare though, like 2 or maybe 3 times in the entire novel and it lasts a few seconds.

Attached: 1535357415558.jpg (720x405, 211K)

Makes sense actually, an AoE debuff on haste/slow/stop absolutely be vital in any system that permits their existence and we've seen they existed in Ygg

It's kinda sad that the ideas people were brainstorming about ReZero cast (e.g. the ones about Aqua about to do something stupid about the hamster, only for Subaru to start having PTSD flashback/here we go again expression while trying to stop her) end up being way, way better than what we actually got.

Knowing the shitty devs, it probably *would* make rezzing a NPC significantly more difficult. Would probably delete the NPC's settings/build and require the guild to recreate it.

Arararararararagi-kun, please impregnate me

Attached: r5433.jpg (420x304, 36K)

> mindbreaking is for replacing a personality with dicks
Oh you poor fool, arinsu.

Attached: Arche 1.png (639x708, 104K)

Why wouldn't it? He has resurrection magic on a very high tier through Wish. Unless you're trying to pull out of your ass that if enhanced True Death would prevent resurrection through ANY spell, because it isn't going to get higher than Wish. But since that's not what TGOALID does, Ainz never remotely hints that's what it does, or that Ainz doesn't consider the option then discount that he couldn't revive her then either, it doesn't work that way and he did what he did because her own skill for reviving exceeds True Death and there's no real point in using it.
Additionally as dumb as the devs of Yggdrasil are for putting skills and items in the game, they do not have a skill or item that stops a server rollback.

No. He would revive. It goes like this, World class enemies>World class items>Best Overlord classess>Authorities>Reinhard>Ainz

I dunno what Kadokawa is even doing with the Re:Zero characters, they're really shitting the bed with it.

Attached: Arche 2.png (634x717, 160K)

>haste/slow/stop
Which is different from what Satella does. You want a skill, item or spell that prevents the GMs from rolling back the server, and I can assure you that doesn't exist.

Ha Aura break him.

Attached: DF3cA9CUQAA4GhI.jpg (900x1336, 136K)

KAZUMA-SAMA, I KNOW I SOUND LIKE THAT USELESS GODDESS AQUA BUT GIMME YOUR LOVECHILD!!

Attached: 1516228823048.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

Ram is pretty on point for what she does, clown is doing clown stuff which is fine since they have a 'plot'. But in order to make Subaru interesting he needs to be like 50 feet away from Emilia and have something stupid to do. And making Emilia interesting is nearly impossible.

No, Rezero is just shit, that's all. Other characters have interesting personalities to generate the comedy, Rezero has none of those. Blue oni is irrelevant since there's already Albedo for muh yandere stalker jokes. Red oni is even more irrelevant as a character and pales in comparison to the Overlord cast/Tanya if you want dark comedy about master sadists. Emilio is boring as fuck. Subaru's comedy potential comes from his power, not from himself.

Attached: ararararagi.gif (390x161, 181K)

AINZ-SAMA, PLEASE LEMME TAKE A RIDE ON YOUR JUNGLE BONER CRUISER!

Attached: re-zero-14-09-emilia.jpg (1280x720, 431K)

>Subaru's comedy potential comes from his power, not from himself.
Yet they don't use it.

Is Megumin bullying Emilia the only way we'd get a a seiyuu joke interaction at this point?

Get on line.

Attached: 1537958005770.png (800x800, 620K)

I think there are ways to use Rem. Albedo is notably more obvious about the yandere stalker thing. Rem has a reputation with idiots for being the "perfect waifubait". In short, we need someone dumb enough to try seducing Rem, who won't realizing she's crazy at first.

I vote Kazuma.

Subaru and Warren already did that

I require a dojin about megumin get fucked in the intercom room.

Thank you.

Attached: Doujin material.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

At least we had that guy from youjo senki (Subaru) bickering with Megumin (Emilia).

Will Kazuma be able to find happiness in this World?

this. then make his explosion trigger her explosion and it ends all in a huge chain reaction

Attached: 1523472806694.png (414x459, 324K)

This. She's not offensively bad - and it's not like there's literally nothing to enjoy about her - but comparatively she's obviously bland. This only becomes agitating when having to deal with trolling Emiliafags or when looking at the changes made to the series as it's adapted from WN to LN, and finally to anime.

How would you know?

Kazuma isn't dumb enough to try to seduce someone.

Hotter idea: Megumin practicing blowjobs on the mic thinking she's turned it off, while also practicing dirty talk for Kazuma.

That would sound hilarious.
>extremely loud feedback
>"ohhh kazuma"

The shitty crossover they did had Kazuma thinking Rem was basically the perfect woman compared to his shitty harem. I think it might be in character for him to misunderstand what kind of person she is.

>hasn't watched them all
You disgust me, you shouldn't even be posting in here, come back once you have 200 days of Anime at the very minimum.

Kazuma is the last person who would try that shit. He's scum, but also a coward.

I vote Shalltear

Sounds like you want to be roached

Attached: Kyouhukou.png (300x300, 174K)

Well yeah, but he got the idea she was interested in some other guy pretty quick. And never made a pass at her even before that kind of thing, he's actually a chicken if there's really a woman there.

BONED

I want to stick my dick in Beatrice's pussy.

Pull out my co-cooking book and haver her fu-fulip the pages for me

Yeah, but he changed his mind after he got the impression that Subaru was a harem MC.

Attached: 1542197794115.png (384x492, 106K)

MA, IKA!

No, he will only know suffering. No matter the World, even Subaru is at least happy in this world, so far

>Wanting demon babies
How do you make they don't grow up and try to kill you?

no

Attached: stupid-midget.gif (720x405, 291K)

>haste/slow/stop
Most time manipulation spells seem to be straight up time stopping.

also the paladin from Ainz guild's strongest skill was literally called "Reality Slash" I think, cause it slashes reality.
Level 100 on your Overlord character quite literally made you into a god-tier being, it just didn't matter because it was filled with players that were also god tier.

We don't know about the time stuff, there was a summon I think? called Overlord Chronos focused on time spells, so there is probably more stuff than time stop. Reality Slash is the spell Ainz uses, and it's a weaker version of Touch Me's World Break if I remember correctly.

Cooking episode when?

Attached: Tanya.jpg (761x1079, 648K)

I don't know who is that guy but he is based. fuck megameme.

Attached: 1538405248349.jpg (831x720, 136K)

the most boring episode to date is the one focusing on Re;Zero
sasuga.

based

Attached: 164545345344341.jpg (952x720, 141K)

You do understand in games, actually reversing time is impossible right? Because time cannot be reversed for the player playing it. Any games with 'time reversal' simply have strange flavor to healing/whatever abilities or are a gimmick the thing is built around, just from a pure logistical practicality. Time as a flavor for slowing, speeding up or stunning enemies is possible, as is 'reversing time' for healing, but nothing is going to specifically interact with those except time stop because that's how it works in dnd (where if you did have something looping/reversing time it would be a specific GM item or controlled thing and likely the focus of the campaign)

That is nor what Entoma looks like underneath her clothes.

We warned you about emilia bro, we warned you.

Attached: Why is Emilia so shit, she ruined the entire episode!.png (781x635, 564K)

Megumin stealing food because she has no money again when?

yeah it's kinda weird how she just sucks out everything interesting in the room, all the best parts were when she wasn't directly involved...

And Re:Zero's "time reversal" isn't a reversal. Subaru's soul is punted into the same point in the future as a checkpoint. Time is a flat circle.

I've never seen Overlord, but skele-bro is hard carrying this series, he redeemed the ep in 2 minutes from Emilias snore fest. Sasuga Ains-sama!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.48_[2019.05.22_03.40.30].png (1280x720, 941K)

So is he gonna take Subaru to the Bone Zone?

Pretty sure she just lost her comm. job, after the shit she did today, so pretty soon probably.

Kek, someone please make a crossdressing Subaru edit.

Attached: 1545878773799.jpg (306x379, 34K)

Overlord is a fun read, anime is sadly a downgrade but passable though season 3 goes full QUALITY and season 2 is mostly lizard fucking

Him and Tanya are pretty much the only two Adults in the group.

>Subaru's soul is punted into the same point in the future as a checkpoint.
No it isn't you retard. It's a straight up reversal. No multi-dimension shit, no parallel worlds, time is reversed.

Maybe her fighting with Grantz on the intercom will make Visha refuse to serve her in the lunchroom and she'll have to duel Emilia to steal her lunch

Roswaal is older than all the other 'adults' put together. So is Betty actually. Emilia is technically older than them too, but she's retarded.

Attached: weaver.png (1920x1090, 2.16M)

I agree
I don't even particularly like Overlord but Ains is stealing the show.

There's a difference between being an adult and being a thousand year old half elf teen or whatever

It's because he's the only adult

>faggot clown is the teacher instead of BASED vanir

Attached: vanir.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

He's running the school canteen/stationary shop with Wiz.

Sasuga Ainz-sama for hard carrying the Class Rep squad

Attached: Ainz's_Death_Army.jpg (2152x3965, 1.07M)

too much banter. I still hope for one cameo at least.

I don't get it, why is she stopping her? All she wants to do is sing a motivational song to start everyones day on a good note. It's utterly harmless, why contain it?

Attached: 1537088465118.jpg (305x326, 39K)

>she
*he

Hopefully he meets Demiurge. I wonder if he would get along with him or decide to stay away since he's pretty much done with his old devil ways and became a merchant

Beach episode next. What do you think is going to happen?

Attached: 1526759076693.png (800x600, 544K)

Partner swapping

All of them but Overlord. I'm liking Ainz but i have seen clips and bits of the series so i get the jest of it, i don't really have the hearth to watch yet another damned isekai, the only exception being that mom incest isekai dropping sometime later this year.

Attached: 1487584150809.jpg (900x506, 65K)

...lizard fucking?

>mom incest isekai dropping sometime later this year
wazzat?

It's remarkable how much more enjoyable the characters of Re:Zero are when divorced from the shitty story they were introduced in.

s2 is literally a retarded drama about a clan of lizards feat Ains clan.

Shalltear struggling to contain her desire to rape attractive girls in bikinis. Megumin angrily slapping big boobies. Albedo frothing at the mouth over Ainz's thick healthy bones. Disciplinary Committee using Steal as punishment. Emilia wasting more screen time with boring platitudes. Aqua showing competence and impressive skills because the ocean is her element.

That season was like 80% soap opera about a bunch of lizards and one episode was literally about 2 lizards fucking.

stupid megumeme poster

Attached: stupid-explosion-midget.gif (720x405, 291K)

Attached: 1442482679644.png (1280x720, 928K)

What do you have against Megumin anyway, you seethe so much

She's 100 physically, at least for an Elf, Betty and Roswaal are 400+.

>No swimsuits
Apply yourselves monsters.

Attached: Rem Swimsuit.png (478x1014, 287K)

Beatrice's VA is so cute

Is she going to find out that Mare is a boy at the beach?

Don't be mean to the Pleiades. Their creators didn't give them any other clothes to wear. Same with Albedo

>beach episode
I love this salaryman and I want to see him in a swimsuit

Attached: 1557262775851.jpg (1400x1212, 243K)

I have seen everything but Re:Zero, tried a few months back, but there was better trash that season and couldn't hold my attention.

You don't need a keyboard to shitpost

>Kazuma
Said to love onee-sans but later turns into the forever lolicon
>Ainz
Gains an undead body but is curse with anxiety
>Subaru
Can return by death but has a retarded choice for a girl
>Tanya
No way is this guy escaping the dick.

Attached: file.png (876x528, 436K)

Finished Konosuba and R:Z, just started Evil Duck Chronicles, not really interested in Overlord after those horrible CGI webms

Rem doesn't have any other clothes besides maid uniforms and her world doesn't even have any oceans, yet she still managed to get a school issued one.

Horrible CGI is only in 2 episodes near the end of season 3. Don't let the Lizardman meme ruin the first two seasons for you.

Been enjoying Isekai Quartet so far. I liked Youjo Senki, Overlord, and Konosuba. Should I give Re:Zero a shot? I never bothered watching it, because it just seemed a bit off when I tried watching the first episode.
Would it be worth giving Re:Zero a second shot?

Wait, were their homes isekai'd along with them to the school world? Or did they somehow get other accommodations?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.01_[2019.05.21_20.34.43].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: 1558093801617.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

>refusing to ban spammers, trolls and rule violators

Well done. You've deleted a few of the spam posts, delete more of that shit now, it's wasting the fucking post count!

Attached: 1558340933927.jpg (800x600, 260K)

We'd know if Nazarick got Isekai'd. Only Momon would show up to school.

I was banned for posting lewd art that didn't even have nipples this is bullshit

I've coincidentally watched them all as they aired, except for parts of overlord i put on hold. Fucking lizards

Re Zero is shit. The only thing worse than Re Zero is Overlord S2 and S3.

Ainz and the guardians were transported right in front of the KonoSuba crew before getting called into class. There's really no point in hiding behind Momon when everyone knows about them.

Unlike most isekai, the isekai aspect is actually important to Overlord's story.

I would normally call Subaru an entitled bastard, but je really gets dicked over by the clause that says he can't talk about his curse

Also he gets dicked over by literally being a slave to half elf pheremones

Ainz could be native peasant receiving dark power and authority from a bored dark lord and nothing would change much.

I recommend Overlord. It doesn't pull its punches, and isn't afraid of angering "fans".

Attached: No Mercy.png (2000x2000, 1.96M)

Do any other Isekai have that? In the sense of a large, unwritten backstory for the isekai'd characters.

>Lawful Good
Darkness
Emilia
>Neutral Good
Rem
>Chaotic Good
Subaru
Aqua
>Lawful Neutral
Empire's squad
Puck
>True Neutral
Kazuma
Ram
>Chaotic Neutral
Megumin
Cocytus
Beatrice
>Lawful Evil
Tanya
Albedo
>Neutral Evil
Ainz
Demiurge
>Chaotic Evil
Shalltear
Aura/Mare

Attached: 1558038472737.png (625x1000, 466K)

Not true. A vital aspect of the story is that he's actually weak on the inside, but has to roleplay as an Overlord, and he mainly draws on his experience at the bottom of a company. This wouldn't make sense for a native lich. Plus, the explanation that they're from the game world helps reconcile their extreme power advantage.

Demiurge and Mare should switch places.

Attached: Runecraft Peddling.png (840x1080, 431K)

Arche and crew violated the NAP.
Ainz had gold waiting for them outside of Nazarick, they could have taken it, left, and been wealthy beyond imagining.
Ainz did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1557285899868.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Attached: NNN.jpg (2554x1448, 1.29M)

Based Nazadrone number 12731283
1 runed weapon has been sent to you.

Also the fact that Ainz is lonely and forever stuck playing a persona when he just wants his friends back.

The mystery going on with Ainz's real world makes me want a side story there.

Attached: 1548782751286.png (1020x1449, 444K)

>Aqua
>Not Lawful Good
It's called Lawful Stupid for a reason user.

Attached: 1558299960777.png (800x1000, 752K)

Wow, what a fantastic and well-crafted weapon!
7 Runes? That's amazing!

Attached: 1558118877359.png (632x1066, 86K)

I'm sure some exist, but none are as prominent as Overlord as far as I know.

Why doesn't he just say "fuck you guys" and leave? He doesn't have to play up his persona if he doesn't want to

Thanks, now I can finally defend myself agaisnt those pesky demihumans.
Why is runecraft™ so good guys? I tried it out after I got it and killed TWO demihumans already.

>>refusing to ban spammers, trolls and rule violators
There are people unironically reccomending stuff in the thread, what did you expect?

Aqua's religion basically glorifies being lazy, opportunistic, short sighted, and promotes itself in dishonest ways. Darkness is lawful stupid.

Leave where? He's stuck in another foreign land after being isekai'd to another land.

He's terrified of the NPCs while simultaneously loving them.

Despite his misgivings, Ainz thinks of the NPCs as family since they are the only remnants of his friends, and he never had a family except for his Mother who overworked herself to death while he was at a young age.

Attached: Lonely Ainz.png (564x798, 683K)

Fair enough.

He's not scared of the NPCs, he's scared of fatherhood.

Attached: 1442365446505.png (1920x1080, 983K)

She is a goddess and is part of the authority/cosmic forces (at least before getting Kazuma'd), that pretty much makes her Lawful.

Aqua is basically abusing her authority over Eris to break the rules of reincarnation, so she can revive Kazuma as many times as she wants.

If the Overlord cast was from after Vol 13, how successful would Ainz be in shilling the Runecraft™ weapons to the other isekai casts?

Also, he's been working ever since elementary school since he lives in a corporate dystopia.

The only I watched before IQ was Konosuba but I finished Youjo Senki last week (which I liked a lot) and I'm currently watching Re:Zero (mixed feelings so far). Overlord will stay for last cause it's the one I'm the least interested in.

GOD BLOW

Attached: GOD BLOW.jpg (1440x1065, 665K)

wtf
A spooky mystery that need to be solved.

Very easily. If this wasn't comedy he would be shilling for Runecraft™ as well trade items with other characters. But I don't know what he would even want from them, I guess his collector's instinct would kick in and want Puck?

He is annoying and too full of himself.
I hope that other players of Yggdrasil get issekaid and he get his nice little tomb raided and sacked.

It will be cool if peperoncino appear in front of him and learn all the fucked up shit he was doing.

She dies in a serious setting but since this is comedy like Konosuba Satella would turn into negative IQ (if that is even possible) and then Aqua would win in a funny way

>I hope that other players of Yggdrasil get issekaid and he get his nice little tomb raided and sacked.
1500 players & NPCs raided it before and that was the largest force ever gathered and they all jobbed at the 8th floor
>It will be cool if peperoncino appear in front of him and learn all the fucked up shit he was doing.
You forget that Pero actually created Shalltear just to fap to her, there were times her creator just stood there looking at her that she remembers

>Albedo calls Aqua "ugly"
>literally the most basic bitch middle school insult
>Aqua just complains to Kazuma about it instead of countering with some super hot fire
I mean Aqua is dumb at 99% of things, but banter is NOT one of them. She made Kazuma nearly shit his pants with her banter skills.

Sasuga Ainz-sama.

Attached: 1528636454403.jpg (640x788, 55K)

>He is annoying and too full of himself.
A huge part of his character is his low self esteem. Wtf are you on about?

Attached: 1536905049980.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

>1500 players & NPCs raided it before and that was the largest force ever gathered and they all jobbed at the 8th floor
Ainz himself states that npcs were more for distraction than anything else, the counter raid was carried over by nazarick guild members.
Also 1500 players doesn't mean 1500 maxed out with high tier / end game item players. There were probably tons of mid-tier to low level players just going to raid nazarick for shit and giggles.
A guild of end game players curb stomping some 40-70 lvl noobs with some overwpoered AOE attacks doesn't mean that they are undefeateble.
Aside from peperonchino who won an international tournament most nazarick players weren't into the top 10 and not even the top 100. There were tons of players and guilds that could probably curb stomp nazarick.

12-15 high level competitive players with end game gear could destroy nazarick and Ainz NPCs if it not were for the almost ridiculous amounts of resources that Ainz have including the world items.

Reminder this is the happiest Tanya will ever be.

It's also the happiest Ains will ever be.

Anybody want to talk about Ainz detecting Subaru witches curse and how that is going to play out?

The witch is going to make a visit into Isekai quartet?

A lot of things but most likely a let down.

Attached: 1545542135931.jpg (1158x721, 834K)

>wojaks now tolerated
Come on guys. Get better standards.

Evileye sidestory is the happiest Ainz will ever be

Headcanon: The Post.

Attached: 1533196962512.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Ainz himself states that npcs were more for distraction than anything else, the counter raid was carried over by nazarick guild members.
Never in the 13 volumes of Overlord was it stated that he and his guildmates participated. Some NPCs have memories of that event and all know that the intruders were stopped on the 8th floor. Also we already know the strongest entity as well as other being exist on the 8th floor and the author said defeating the 8th floor = Nazarick pretty much done for
>Also 1500 players doesn't mean 1500 maxed out with high tier / end game item players. There were probably tons of mid-tier to low level players just going to raid nazarick for shit and giggles.
>A guild of end game players curb stomping some 40-70 lvl noobs with some overwpoered AOE attacks doesn't mean that they are undefeateble.
The amount of player or their levels were never revealed. You seem like ledditors guessing.
>Aside from peperonchino who won an international tournament most nazarick players weren't into the top 10 and not even the top 100. There were tons of players and guilds that could probably curb stomp nazarick.
It was Touch-Me that won the tournament, the tournament was open to all players and he still won. In the WN he was top 3 strongest player, in the LN he's been nerfed but he should at-least be top 50. Peroroncino is the one that got the world disaster class by killing a user. Also excluding Touch-Me, Ainz had a 100% win rate in PVP after running away to return and win.

>12-15 high level competitive players with end game gear could destroy nazarick and Ainz NPCs if it not were for the almost ridiculous amounts of resources that Ainz have including the world items.
If the strongest entity in Nazarick shits on the world champion Touch-Me those 12 players must be gods to even stand a chance against Rubedo who Ainz said that even with world class items the denizens of the 8th floor might not stand a chance

>emilia is boring
Golly, this is SO unexpected!

Add on Ainz-sama saying that he and his guildies would wait in the Throne Room on the 10th Floor to serve as the "Final Bosses".

>Peroroncino is the one that got the world disaster class by killing a user.
You mean Ulbert.

Attached: 1543400602573.png (1108x1600, 636K)

Ainz sama looking huge

The anime tried its best to portray characters and the plot but is unable to cram all of it in with such few episodes read the WN

Attached: 1491964323291.jpg (551x780, 365K)

>comfy episode about the characters becoming friends
>OH MY GOD WHAT A BORING EPISODE
sasuga konoshitfags

It's interesting to think that if not for Konosuba, this anime would be more about the characters getting to know each other than recurring gags.

>and her world doesn't even have any oceans
wait, what?

Is anyone friends with the KonoSuba cast?
>Overlord cast hates Aqua
>Tanya and Demiurge bullies Kazuma
>Kazuma sperged out at Subaru
>Cocytus and the YS cast are creeped out by Darkness
>Warren has to put up with Megumin's shit

Attached: gainz all grown.jpg (371x500, 23K)

Bet you Kadowaka doesn't want Re:Zero characters to act scummy, which is sad since that's where peak comedy comes out from the Re:Zero cast.

>rezerofags trying to shift blame again
Tanya and Ains episode was chill as fuck and served to humanize both Tanya and Ains. Nah, Rezero is just shit and Emi is shit tier, deal with it, faggot.

RENT FREE
COPE and keep SEETHING emiliofag

Of course I have, what the fuck kind of question is this? Why would you watch a crossover show without knowing all the characters?

The hell is with all this infighting? Can both of you shut the fuck up its literally been 3 years and you guys are still going at it.

Attached: 1499307804856.jpg (499x368, 27K)

>it's been 50 years

It blows my mind how Yea Forums can turn literally *anything* into us vs them tribalism. I could claim I like buttered popcorn over plain popcorn, and the next day I would read someone bitching about "butterfags"

Half the people haven't watched all the shows (mainly Re:Zero) though they know the general plot/characters.

>Mare
>her
OH NO NO NO
I thought being 400+ years old would give you enough wisdom to not fall for a trap

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-22-01h43m04s264.png (1280x720, 880K)

Even the fans of the series are telling me not to watch it just a word of advice

Only rezero/emilio fags are being mad.
The other 3 franchise are fine.

Rem a shit.

why the fuck would you put butter over your popcorn though? it greases up your hands and you can use salt instead

No one who actually likes Re:Zero give a rats ass about Emilia.

salted butter tastes better than just salt. The butter helps with the fragrance and well, the butter taste.

Well just great now im hungry for popcorn

Asuka is the best girl

>butterfags

Stay salty

so is the WW1 loli isekai good?

I don't understand why Tanya and co. easily accepted the fact that there were monsters and colorful weirdos when there's nothing like that in their world. I would've thought they'd be more surprised or freaked out or at least have something to say.

It's pretty enjoyable. Also, evil Aoi Yuuki.

Worst episode of the series.

I guess with tanya maintaining discipline they were able to keep it to the backs of their minds.

Ram and Felt were the only R;Z girls I liked. Emilia is drop dead boring, Rem and Beatrice were just sort of okay.

I really hope by the end of the anime Aqua and Ains get to be friends

A movie came out, right? Was that original material, or just a recap? Or a half recap like the Made in Abyss movies?

Or maybe compared to the horrors of war, giant skeletons and bug men just don't compare.

I want to see Cocytus (250cm) manhandle Megumin's (145cm) tiny body!

Attached: shock.png (1280x720, 284K)

I liked it a lot but it depends on your tastes
If you like military history it'll really appeal to you
It's only one season and it's got a lot of good action so even if you might wind up not caring about the plot it's still an easy thing to recommend, it's relatively short and fun to watch even if you don't get into it

>ulbert was killed by the cyberpunk loan sharks
rest in peace, may his organs be harvested well

>into us vs them tribalism
Used to be a joke, after 2016 it isn't one anymore sadly.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.png (637x431, 171K)

> Greed route Subaru: Perfect at everything due to abusing RoD but became more twisted
> Pride route Subaru: Turbo edgelord who actually accomplished his goals and died
> Sloth route Subaru: Got Rem pussy but stayed a pussy

>tried it's best
>tried to write Rem out and degrade Subaru into some self insert vessel, don't forget the EMT bullshit he tried to push

This. I've only watched Konosuba and Overlord.

It was never a joke, don't kid yourself.

Read the LN for Overlord after season 1. For duck saga the LN, Anime, and Manga are all different tones but have the same general story.

Attached: Hello my good sir, have you heard about our lord and savior sloth.png (1920x1080, 837K)

Albedo by Subaru

Sorry sir, I'm already subscribing to the Book of SAIKOU NO COORUU

Attached: DeRais4.png (512x724, 339K)

She gets almost no screen time, both in her original show and in Isekai Quartet, so it's easy to forget the perfection of Emilia. So thank you, IQ, for taking a moment to remind us all just how wonderful she is.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.05_[2019.05.21_23.38.11].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I hope for your sake that you are just shitposting

Bait

If you know that, then stop giving him attention, you retard.

I've watched all of them, but I dropped Overlord midway through season 2. I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

this looks gay

Which girl is most in danger of being ravaged by Shalltear at the beach?

Subaru

Attached: DxXVABFUwAEQwJ8.jpg (1055x1199, 153K)

Ram

Reminder that Victim was the real mvp of the guild raid

There's gotta be a gag with Mare.

It seems like they all got new homes. Probably furnished in the manner that they're accustomed to.

IQ is animeonly.

>the four shows are some the only shows that doesn't have obligatory beach episodes
>spinoff gives it obligatory beach episode
Is UMI DAA the strongest anime weapon?

I've seen Konosuba and Re:Zero only.
I don't know why so many people hate Re:Zero. I thought Subaru made a really good effort to get somewhere in that show despite being such a fucking nobody in terms of strength relative to the setting. Honestly one of the best Isekai anime I've seen, which isn't saying that much, but whatever - definitely better than all the OP protagonists.

Youjo Senki had a beach episode.

Emilia is easily, unironically the best girl of her show. Definitely not best girl of IQ though.

>butterfags STILL at it
Kettle corn is the best kind, or with cheese.

BASED

Attached: asuka stew.png (500x500, 436K)

>Has everyone here watched all the seasons of all the shows or just part of it?
Almost everything, manga, WN/LN (except Youjo), it has been an interesting ride.

Culture shock from the Youjo Senki soldiers seeing bikinis for the first time

>Has everyone here watched all the seasons of all the shows or just part of it?
RE:Zero: manga,anime, WN(before the tower)
Youjo: manga,anime
Overlord: manga, anime, LN
Konosuba: anime, LN (except the last two vols).

subaru=mazda retard

Overlord anime and light novel
Youjo senki anime
Havn't wasted my tame with the others.

Rotary > boxer vapefag

Ainz beats her

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

Ainz carrying megumin would be extremely cute desu

Attached: 9c2e5ec52936c6d8bfb1376fbab73433.png (450x318, 44K)

Please stop. If you pretend to be retarded for too long you might actually become retarded

To the dumpster?

Attached: skub.jpg (600x832, 96K)

There is no need to be rude

Attached: carry.jpg (903x1179, 149K)

I just started episode 1 and there is already awful CG in the first two minutes. Why did you lie to me?

It gets worse.

>before some mortified flashbacks to PA
>not having Pandora Actor in a chuuni duel with Megumin.
We can only imagine what could have been.

>t. Skublet

Attached: nNv4kwV.png (344x135, 22K)

Where can I find the full collection of these?

>Darkness’s laugh when she was on stage

That whole bit was great actually

An user was shilling their booru, but I didn't save a link.

Attached: 1440798610930.png (344x135, 17K)

Those threads were the best, do you have the demon shilling weapons?

T. Humiefag

>Beach episdoe
Wonder if a whale will show up.

this white haired bitch is so boring jesus christ

>Boring episode
>thread full of overlord faggots
>Its a wankfest
Why am i not surprised

Aw

Attached: shalltear.jpg (238x200, 10K)

Attached: FxB0vZH.png (344x135, 7K)

I've never watched re:zero and I don't plan to, since the character are by far the worst of the bunch in this show

He is an actual evil cunt though. Ainz just follow the flow.

i haven't watched overlord
anyhow your favorite half elf is boring

Attached: 1547554142049.png (686x265, 29K)

we haven't had any mandatory vore so probably

He is a slave to the witch that determined to carry his ass and her vessel into desired future.

was the giant evil hamster eating him because evil things are attracted to the witch's scent

Ainz-sama is justice.

Attached: 1557246483006.png (794x419, 211K)

She just respects her pronouns.

imagine if you had to go to highschool again

>decent length OP and ED for a 12 minute show
Ah, the classic One Piece anime tactic to pad time.

Re:Zero is probably the least comedic out of the 4 shows and so it struggles in a comedy format, Youjo Senki has a lot of dark humor, Overlord is full of gag characters and goofy shit and struggles to be serious even when it wants to be, and Konosuba is pure comedy
Re:Zero really is good for what it is though, you should catch up on it before the next season because that's probably all Yea Forums will be talking about for a while

Re;Zero is okay and Mobilia is (thankfully) gone for half the series and doesn't get much screen time past the first and last couple episodes. Konosuba and Evil Duck Saga are far better though.

I honestly have almost zero respect for Overlord as a narrative and think Maruyama is an autistic failure, but it has some damn good comedy in-between the monotony of non-characterization, dangling plot threads, and deus ex machinas.

>Rent Free
>Can't read
That's quite something

Ainz should give her an item that boosts her mana capacity so she can fire several times

Attached: 1558417847583.png (480x320, 81K)

Watched em all except for the two Youjo Senki movies and any OVAs/chibi stuff

All.

Watched all but youjo senki.

Clementine episode when?

When do we get to see all the girls in their canon underwear?

Attached: 1557776023325.jpg (848x1200, 150K)

Attached: TrashWaifu.png (960x637, 1.35M)

Several authorities seem to trump and/or hijack Od Laguna, which is literally the soul of a world, so I'm not sure why they would lose out to World Items. Both can have world-spanning and reality-warping effects, too.

Attached: Justice.png (1365x745, 1.03M)

Subaru can kill himself and the witch can kill him if she wants to, at any time.

THICC legs

Aura and Mare aren't evil. They're neutral. Cocytus is lawful and Ainz is probably lawful.
I have a feeling you don't know what lawful-chaotic means and just assume "lawful=good, chaotic=bad, true=anything else".

supreme being?
more like supreme gentleman

>the VB on the desk

>vapefag
Not even that user but
wat

Have you read the fake Chapter 10 with Demiurge x Mare on skythewood's website?

He's gotta be lying, user. No-one's that dumb.

I went looking for them recently. You can find them by reverse-searching them through Yandex.

Be stronger than them forever.

I LOVE ALBEDO
SHE'S SO PRETTY
SHE'S STUPID PRETTY
HOLY SHIT WHY IS SHE SO PRETTY

Attached: 1535493278357.gif (540x644, 897K)

Only the first half of it.

But yes, we see some lizardpeople fuck before they go to war against Ainz.

His lack of appearance in episode 7 likely means that this scene of his was a once-off.

>Mare, gagged
How lewd.

It's true. Defeating Subaru's authority is not hard, if you know about it. Problem is, it's impossible to be aware of it, and it's impossible for him to tell anyone about it.

>seething

You sure showed him.

It's like you people have no idea how deep the Overlord author's D&D obsession goes.
>inb4 the dude who literally started his work because he's a turbo DM that read every book about dungeons and dragons there exists and references some variation of every fetish you can think of in his work definitely hasn't read or considered the Book of Erotic Fantasy

Attached: Book of Erotic Fantasy - Undead.jpg (1611x2192, 712K)