Girls in Battle Anime: Why are they so weak?

Attached: IMG_3248.jpg (1416x1103, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNjGRYgid8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1522466944250.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Because they are just there to make your pee pee hard

If you make them too strong it triggers the male audience, and they don't want that, because they need their shekkels

because it feels more natural for girls to be weak

Cause women are physically weaker than men

How come girls in shonen battle anime are always weak but girls in battle harem LNs are always fucking OP?

Asking the real important questions

The problem with BNHA female cast is not the female cast, but their lack of screentime. They are not just housewives waiting for their hubby, they all have good motivations and stuff, but Jump knows that cute boys fighting sells more.

This.

Attached: [NACSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal II 079 (1280x720) [B4FEDEEE].mkv_snapshot_06.15_[2019.04.14_13.10.08].jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Shows like negima disagree.

They are all much weaker compared to the boys. Specially MC, Ice guy and angry guy

art imitates life

Different target audiences. Battle shit sure for preteens who haven't given up on life. They like seeing traditional values in the media. LNs are for virginal 16 year olds who can't deal with high level kanji and who have given up on life.

Japan, especially Shonen Jump, has issues catching up. Something that came to my mind is an interview with Araki about how Lisa Lisa from Jojo Part 2 was really progressive and challenged reader's expectations for a female character at the time, even though all she did was some mentoring and was otherwise beaten easily by Kars, since according to him readers just expected cutesy girls. "The type of girl that giggles during a conversation with heart marks appearing next to her".

>They are all much weaker compared to the boys.
How do you know that if they barely fight? That's my point. Are you going to say that Kaminari and the others are much stronger too?

>wanting girls to beat guys
Listen I know this is hot when you are 16 or older but for the kids who actually buy this garbage that kind of thing just isn't appealing. 8 year boys don't want to see dumb sluts beating their self-insert.

Define "weak".

Physically weak or narratively weak?

There is a difference. A physically weak character is not necessarily a narratively bad character.

Who is that?

There's a lightning guy and an invulnerable guy who are also much stronger than the girls

>8 year boys don't want to see dumb sluts beating their self-insert.
Isn't the goal to set up fights between females characters and other characters like the villain's henchmen, similar to how supporting male characters will have fights against the henchmen? And personally, I would've like to see that as an 8 year old.

Also, isn't that basically what happened with 18 vs Vegeta, and people were usually cheering on the fact that 18 won despite at the time she was an antagonist (even if she wasn't really a villain).

watch Fairy Tail and Black Clover for strong female characters

Again, that's because you just saw the boys fighting. You don't have the opportunity to see the girls doing the same. In the last arc, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kendo were very good and fundamental for their groups, but unfortunately their screentime is very small. Same for Nana, the Pussycats or Miruko, they are strong, but their screentime is not.

a bunch of mary sues with giant boobs and little clothes. No wonder they are praised here

Depends on the show, really. The image you posted is of Hero Aca, and those characters are generally pretty tough. Ochako in particular is super tough in the season 2 tournament arc.

>Jobs to Bakugo that same season, proceeds to sit on the sidelines from that point on and hasn't done shit since, even in the manga.

Noelle.

You can't just say " they are strong and interesting they just don't show it in the series"

That's interesting. Defend that point

Hakufu?

She's hot and pounds dudes into the pavement. Or Junko from Railgun's side story, Astral Buddy. Or fuck, for my fellow oldies, Alita? How is Alita weak?

Cause they ain't Noelle

I hate Momo so much
>Jobs
>Has the quirk with the greatest potential but keeps making sticks
>Has 6/5 INT, has never shown it, Hori just tells you she's a genius because she's good in class

Honestly I agree. Momo is a Kishimoto-tier female character with how poorly she's written. The weird thing is that many of the other HeroAca heroines are much more coherently constructed characters, so I don't see why supposedly one of the most potentially powerful characters is written so retardedly.

How come heroines in shonen battle anime are always weak but villain girls are always so fucking OP?

Attached: Pitou_-_Summer_Festival_2015_Special_ver_-_Kira.png (640x530, 953K)

I think people are thinking too laterally here. Like, tsunderes are usually the heroines to make dudes believe that they tamed "stronk women" but then they end up taking a backseat or being made into jobbers no matter how strong they were for another aspect of power fantasy for dudes that self insert as the main character. Though there are exceptions.

>girl

To make the victory the MC or his companions eventually have over her that much sweeter to show their might. The Worf Effect.

Not that guy,but see Mumen rider,weak as a human,yet everyone loved him,in a world where he is not an MC and tries to save people for the sake of saving people,it's truly heroic for someone physically weak to do things like these

Attached: Hah~.gif (370x208, 242K)

I can give you one, but healers in general tend to be brotastic characters. Yanagi from Flame of Recca is one example.

Heroines are who you want to waifu and raise kids with. They have to be demure, pure, and nonthreatening.

Villainesses are usually the guilt free fanservice/fetish fuel. They can be powerful because they're not meant to be waifu'd.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 23 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.00_[2019.03.23_13.41.50]. (1920x1080, 140K)

>K-on reaction image
>calling someone else Reddit

You have 21, Zangya, and Towa too.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Ochako literally only lost one tourny fight and that was to the top seed.

What kind of levels of brainlet do you gotta be to think that losing in the first round in a single elimination tournament to the champion puts you lower than Iida who went against someone who literally let him win?

Attached: ochako serious.png (629x371, 191K)

I can think of dozens of series off the top of my head with compotent female fighters
>Hitman reborn
>Fairy tail
>OPM
>Attack on titan
>FMA
>Bleach
>Negima (almost the entire cast)
>Akame ga kill
>Bleach
>Fate
>Index
>Black lagoon
And that is just the beginning. They may not be the strongest in their series, but they at least can hold their own against top level opponents on their universes

Tsuyu and Ochako consistently win though. Ochako straight up solo'd 3/5s of Class B last arc.

Attached: tsuyuchako.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>not wanting a Mama Bear for your kids
>not wanting a shining example of a Yamato Nadeshiko ready to knuckle up with you as a prime Samurai wife

I hope we don't have such weak guys who can't handle a little bantz with their cuddles.

Attached: dBnaN6V.jpg (570x684, 408K)

This. Evil girls can be OP as hell in shonen.

Attached: download1.jpg (1790x3926, 2.89M)

Alchemist has no girl,fighters on the same level as the brothers or Roy

Armstrong's sister?

Izumi Curtis?

>Zangya
>dies to a backstab because they didn't want to show Gohan beating her up
So stupid.

Attached: 73662146_p0.jpg (1032x1457, 1.46M)

Lust?

Attached: lust_by_wen_jr_dc3xcgb.jpg (1200x1804, 364K)

Izumi, Riza and Armstrong are all top tier fighters in that universe. Not on par with literal gods like father but still capable of fighting most of the non broken cast.

She's literally the first sin to go down

You wouldn't be able to handle a villainess; she would eat you alive.

Attached: Quinella Collage.jpg (3000x3000, 3.08M)

only female protagonists are weak

Attached: 1ba7ef759ea26c76f17104846b00b335.png (690x990, 577K)

Riza lost to Envy. Who did she beat?

How will Ochako be able to beat someone who is just as good at martial arts and can have literally any quirk or appearance she wants?

Attached: Toga wanting to be Ochako wanting to be Deku.jpg (222x632, 81K)

O rly?

Attached: s7AsfuwC-rKICanU6ozihGrrrodMvDVtt08o7jnwEwU.jpg (2560x1447, 295K)

Doesn't that have more to do with how the plot was planned with Roy set up to fight against her sooner than someone like Envy (who he had an easier time beating), rather than her power ranking?

Also, wasn't Greed technically the first sin beaten?

Those may be the most offensive hairstlyes I've seen since FFX

>ochako vs togachako both fighting each other in zero-g

looking forward to it

Isn't he one that gets replaced later? They don't even do that for Lust

Miruko is one of the strongest pro hero

Once again our guy will save the day with his magical loli bullets.

But that means Ochako might have to anti-hero and start using a gun. A gun that shoots loli bullets. Christ that's edgy by even by 90s standard

Attached: overhaul0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

They couldn't do it for her. She was completely destroyed. Greed and Gluttony were reabsorbed into Father's being so he could remake them at his leisure.

Shonen is basically the Japanese word for boy, stop to push your politics on the anime.

Greed was beaten by Pride, who knew to just incapacitate him to bring him to Father, who would then remake his Philosopher's Stone. Roy had no reason to spare Lust, so he had to beat her to the point of overusing her Stone and killing her for good, so Father couldn't bring her back.

>Araki: When this part was originally serialized, the girls that showed up in Shonen manga were all cute types--essentially the stereotype of "a man's ideal girl." Readers weren't looking for a realistic portrayal of women, but instead, the type of girl that giggles during a conversation with heart marks appearing next to her. That's why I think a warrior-type character like Lisa Lisa felt fresh. Mr. Zeppeli in Part 1 was a very gentle character, and to contrast with that, I made her what you would call a "sadistic" character today. There was a girl in my neighborhood who would tutor me toward the end of elementary school. She was incredibly smart and it was very intimidating for me! Not that she was a sadist or anything (laughs). I think I was inspired by that moment, that exhilarating "nervousness" that I felt around my female tutor. It's normal to see strong women these days, but back then, it was unheard of in shonen manga, not to mention society in general. It was exciting to challenge people's expectations through the medium of Weekly Shonen Jump by having a woman train the main character so he can get stronger.

This, Tsuyu is only really ever shown to be in a weak position once and that was to Touga, which Ochako quickly saved her from. Touga herself is shown to be strong enough to go against both Deku and Aizawa.

If you wanted to make a thread about girls in shounen being weak BNHA was not the best choice. The only problem with most of the hero girls is that they don't get enough time to really shine.

Attached: 1557806625299.png (1066x1600, 1.42M)

>girl is weak physically and surrounded by supernatural creatures and literal demigods, including her own boyfriend
>still managed to stay together with him throughout all their journeys because of a combination of extremely sharp mind, talent and a single cheat

Attached: 1544868306470.png (975x1400, 253K)

*Greed was beaten by Wrath
Sorry. Got my 2003 and 2009 series mixed up.

Maybe you should try watching series that are actually decent

Attached: fuko ap.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Ochaco and Tsuyu are pretty strong tho? Especially Ochaco if she use her quirk in lethal way.

>implying

Attached: 9df24e4c8b1f98d96ebac8976958ceab.jpg (1920x2184, 243K)

Mina is pretty good at fighting.

Ochako has been shown, physically speaking, to be top of the class keeping pace with OfA guy as of the Yakuza arc if you watch them practicing during the internship

Tsuyu too has become strong, all the internship kids have.

The trick with Deku, and I don't know if Hori will follow up with it, is that while his quirks make him by far the strongest in Class 1-A, we do see that Shinso kicks his ass when both of them can't use their quirks.

OfA is not good for your longterm health.

Fuck off, if you want to talk politic go to /Pol/

Black Clover has pretty great female characters. Probably the one thing it beats MHA in.

Attached: Noelle proud.png (420x468, 481K)

It's relevant to the point of the thread you mong

Because Japan doesn't pander to landwhales in the west

Toga pretty much showed that Ochako could literally just murder everyone effortlessly if she wasn't one of those pesky "good guys."

Attached: togahimiko3.jpg (400x231, 35K)

Heck, even though she lost to Bakugo in the tournament she put up a good enough fight that she caught him off guard a few times. If he wasn't so quick with his own reflexes she would have had him. I think a lot of people write her off as weak because it was the first round. Had she managed to get a win against anyone else before facing Bakugo I doubt the sentiment would be the same.

Attached: Uraraka.Ochako.full.2490284.png (611x960, 521K)

This seems like the narrative purpose, yes. To get people to write off Ochako because they don't get how single elimination tournaments work.

Well lets take a look at the battle shounen running in WSJ right now:

>One Piece
Female characters are usually pretty strong if they're villains, but weak if they're heroes
>Black Clover
Haven't read much of it but from my understanding while the female characters aren't the strongest they still participate heavily in the team fights
>Chainsaw Man
Too early to say. The female characters introduced seem pretty strong but on the other hand Power did get eaten by that Bat fuck
>MHA
Female characters should be a lot better than portrayed but Hori's writing means that all of the female characters that could be relevant aren't, with Toga being the exception.
>Soma (it counts)
Only Soma is allowed to do anything because of hack writing
>Kimetsu no Yaiba
Shinobu, Kanao, and even Nezuko are pretty strong, but they get little screentime or opportunities to fight.

Generally I think it has less to do with power levels (though it is true in series like Naruto and One Piece that female characters are usually much weaker) and more to do with screentime. Shounen manga is targeted at 14 year old boys so having the main characters be mostly male is almost a universal constant, and given that it makes sense that male characters have more time to shine.

About KnY
Shinobu is dead, Kanao is not strong, Nezuko has been an animal sidekick so far

Nobody fucks villains though.

It does make sense if you take into account that most significant fights in a shounen manga take at least two chapters. Dedicating 2+ chapters to the females might result in a decline in readers if the young boys reading don't care about seeing the girls fight. Most female readers are in it for the male characters too. I guess there just really isn't a big enough incentive for it unless it's needed for a narrative purpose. It's a shame, because the girls all have pretty darn interesting powers.

>Only Soma is allowed to do anything because of hack writing
Erina was the one who beat everyone at the final round of the team shokugeki of the Azami arc.

BnHA is for brainlets who gladly gobble down any turd they're fed at face value because they lack the ability to tell the difference between the exposition propping up the character e.g. character gets good grades etc...
and the actions of the character e.g. Deku vs Shinsou where Deku gets easily baited

The series tells you things like Bakugo gets good grades in order to convince you that he's more than just an angry loud mouth. But then in his match against Ochako, he just stood there in the center of the arena instead of utilizing his superior mobility and power to easily knock her out which you would expect from someone the series frequently boasts through it's exposition as a combat genius. This applies to Deku (a supposed exceptional strategist) as well because he like Ochako also thought that she simply only had to touch Bakugou to secure the win because it would float him away, even though Bakugou has shown before that he could fly with his quirk.

Hori wants to portray his characters as having high intellect but is too much of a brainlet himself to write it convincingly

Erina is ultra broken in Soma, she just isn't really allowed to do much.
And Black Clover girls fight a lot and some of the strongest characters are women, like Leona and Noelle

>Kanao is not strong
most of the cast is getting fucked up right now to be fair

>Tanned
>smiling with her tounge out
>winking
>those rosy cheeks
>collar bone

How can she be so lewd?

Attached: 1557441057821.jpg (564x696, 72K)

I actually completely forgot about that somehow.

Hori is a gifted character designer, even if his writing sucks

>She's literally the first sin to go down

This didn't happen in the best version.

>Girls in Battle Anime: Why are they so weak?

Attached: cymeGk3.gif (500x281, 884K)

Not particularly, his designs are derivative and have zero influence. You'd find better in doujins.

Attached: 1552.png (857x1200, 1.55M)

>he said, while posting Esdeath without a hint of irony

i have to agree with that
she's as powerful as the other two faggots right now

Attached: xZbjxdr.jpg (2048x2048, 728K)

based

havent read this shit in a while
is she really using an armor? looks like something fromsaint seiya 2bh

It's really easy to think about OP females in japanese media, even without a second the Type Reddit girls comes to mind
Couldn't say the rest for western shit

>>Jobs to Bakugo
you don't know what jobbing is

>This applies to Deku (a supposed exceptional strategist) as well because he like Ochako also thought that she simply only had to touch Bakugou to secure the win because it would float him away, even though Bakugou has shown before that he could fly with his quirk.

He might be able to fly with his quirk for a short amount of time but if Ochako is controlling the gravity he has no way of getting down unless he's propelling himself with his quirk. At that point his problem would be controlling his own direction, which would mean he has less ability to attack her. The only way he would really be able to fight against her then would be to try to push her out with force from his explosions, which if she's got control of him she could probably avoid more effectively. Touch a single wall or pillar outside the ring and he's done. That would probably be pretty stamina heavy too, so if she can avoid him long enough she just wait for the right opportunity to release him.

I don't think she and Deku were wrong for thinking it would be a good strategy, it's just that Bakugo would is strong and fast enough to avoid getting touched in the first place, so the whole plan was dead on arrival.

Because women are weaker than men.

God I wanna plow esdeath

Best post in the thread. A good character's actual strength is meaningless as long as they are narratively an interesting character.

The problem is a lot of female characters in shounen tend to be weak in both areas. But in other demographics, you tend to have plenty of female characters who are either physically weak or physically strong but have interesting narratives.

Women are naturally and realistically uninteresting 99% of the time.
It checks out.

Ya she conjures up a valkyrie armor. It's unironically pretty cool.

>have interesting narratives
I think pre-timeskip One Piece handled this pretty well.

Litterally no one cares about girls in battle anime
And the female audience, the vast vast majority not the tomboys and girls with dick envy gives no fucks about how strong they are and many even see them as enemies and dislike them.

There.
You've been enlightened.
If you don't like it then fuck off back to the two or three battle anime starring girls that aren't ecchi shit or thinly veiled horribly written lesbian porn.

Ochako's plan wasn't just "touch Bakugou", it was "touch him, and then also send him into a meteor storm."

Deku's plan was just "touch him."

Noelle and Leona are the only strong girls I give a shit about in a shonen manga
have sex

Attached: c2dd51a5ee70b76cf140dfe59bf04a2d1507060874_full.jpg (662x327, 31K)

Attached: Biscuit-Krueger-Hunter-x-Hunter-Jump-Force.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

She was never relevant

This girl's quirk was fucking broken. The girls in MHA are all pretty crazy strong. Hori just needs to learn how to write better scenarios for them to show it off. Since he managed to give Kirishima some solo time I'm hoping he'll start doing that for more of the others as well.

Attached: 0837_73459755_p32.jpg (1280x905, 249K)

How do you fuck up this badly to give so many ugly and retarded designs to characters that are just shitty filler?

What was medaka box

>One win and two losses
You're kidding me, right?

They're not, shonenfags (of both genders) just have retarded expectations.

Friendly reminder that the best ED in the show is just the girls having a good time and btfo the boys in all of their training while being absolutely adorable.

Attached: 69017471_p0.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Nami
Botan
Bulma

Botan x Yusuke forever
She should be more powerful on that anime though

youtube.com/watch?v=jNjGRYgid8k

Attached: 732743.jpg (4096x2872, 1.41M)

>one of the main characters of an arc
>mentor
Shonenbrainlets.

>Everyone keeps saying MHA girls are weak
>There's like ten girls in the series with a win or more
Not every shonen series was written by Kishimoto's stupid ass.

Wasn't Nezuko going winning against UM6 and only had to hold back because demon insticts make her crave for human meat?

Chainsaw Man is a manga in WSJ with strong females. Power -- the girl here -- is a very strong devil and squared off against our protagonist and got the better of him at one point. And the senpai of our squad is a chick with an eye-patch with a strong ghost power. Hell, even our boss Makima, is a woman and Power is afraid of her.

Attached: Volume 2 Cover.jpg (763x1200, 194K)

Lan Fan? Mei?

Izumi Curtis..well old girl who was an anime original character was pretty damned borked.
But she didn't do anythign cool with it, just a more pensive behind the scenes manipulator.

Main Enemies they took down ?

Tsuyu a cute, A CUTE!

Attached: pondering frog.png (363x376, 107K)

>t. redditor

Girls are the reason for batter harem LNs.

Not main character

>A Battle Harem manga designed by Horikoshi.

Would you read?

Attached: 732744.jpg (2818x1976, 806K)

They aren't always.

Attached: 010.png (753x1200, 264K)

Thank you for reminding me and the world about Tokiko. She is a treasure.

Attached: 2008-09-30-117449.jpg (2238x1232, 575K)

Attached: ChrnoCrusade v08 c50 037.png (850x1194, 220K)

I think that interpretation is a bit of a stretch. Power is fucking great but she did get eaten by the bat demon and needed Denji to save her (though it should probably get a pass because it led to the kino princess carry panel), at this point Himeno is most well known for puking in Denji's mouth, and while I personally don't think its going to be the case there is the possibility that Makima is fucking dead.
That being said I do think that Power will have more going on with her as the manga continues, especially after that whole thing about the best demon hunters being the crazies.

Rukia was pretty solid.

Attached: DyqACIUU0AEdP-Q.jpg (433x650, 34K)

>Tanned
That’s a shadow retard

That’s the MC of course she is strong. And can we talk about how that dumb bitch Mary sued her way into beating the kishin because of muh braveness

I think you forgot the part of the show called the whole god damn show where they demonstrate and also explicitly say that she is weak compared to most other meisters, and her only strength is her ability to overcome her fears.

Why are you such a flaming faggot that you want to see women act like men? The strength in good female characters is internal, they have willpower and charisma. They use their feminine charm to encourage others. I wanna see supportive, wisened mothers and optimistic, youthful girls. I don’t wanna see a chick built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, you LGBT nigger. There’s a reason women weren’t sent off to war by anyone but the dirty communists for the last 40,000 years of human history.

Because they aren't MILFs in Battle Anime.

Attached: img000007.png (835x1200, 447K)

>There’s a reason women weren’t sent off to war by anyone but the dirty communists for the last 40,000 years of human history
Yes and the reason is that not only Addie was coming, Italians were coming, Finns were coming, Japanese were coming, Spanish were coming, what Europoid wasn't coming, fucking Estonians were coming. While the Soviets had only the Soviets.

Fine, but she's still lewd!

Attached: Uraraka.Ochako.full.2205834.jpg (1000x1759, 156K)

I mean, that’s true, but also kind of irrelevant to the overall conversation.

>Girls in Battle Anime: Why are they so weak?
And Queen's Blade totally counts. It has a guy called the Dragon Slayer and the dude spends most of it being petrified because demonically possessed last boss girls with suggestive codpieces are too powerful.

Attached: 1333531398300.jpg (408x340, 92K)

>Black Clover has pretty great female characters.
That's why nobody cares about them. This is what happens when you keep pushing a narrative that doesn't exist.

>she's as powerful as the other two faggots right now
No she's not.

Lan Fan fucked up Gluttony and Mei was a pivotal character in the last arc.

>Noelle and Leona are the only strong girls I give a shit about in a shonen manga
Wow that's sad.

No it doesn't. I also fell for this shitty ass meme and most of them are bland and don't do much of anything.

>animefags

Attached: x10.png (898x1300, 297K)

Because they're women

She's weak as fuck and holds her partner back way too much. She would be great at bouncing her ass on my cock though.

But Maka has no ass.

Attached: Eruka and Free 1475921954013.png (841x485, 166K)

Free x Ereka best OTP

She jobbed a lot though. Only in the TYBW arc did she finally break that cycle.

It's pretty easy to forget given Erina character regression over the past arc and the associated NTR baiting.

Can't agree more.

Attached: eruka_frogg_by_irishanon.png (1920x1200, 423K)

Both really. Most girls in battle shounen are designed as love interests or supporting characters. They aren't intended to be main characters. MHA is a decent example of the narrative weakness as Ochako for example is heavily shorted on screentime and plot relevance compared to the guys. Bakugou gets a bunch of plot relevance and gets to be brought in on the secret of OfA. Iida gets an arc focused around him. Shoto and Kirishima have fairly fleshed out backstories. Ochako has a paper thin backstory and didn't even get to participate in Kamino. She's heavily shafted into irrelevance from a narrative standpoint, basically just being "that girl that's romantically interested in Deku". It's similar with the Yakuza arc as a whole, with the guys getting on screen fights, while the girls actions are mostly offscreened. Two of the three upperclassmen get major fights and the narrative delves into their backgrounds. The one that doesn't get that of course is the girl of the trio.

Strongest guys > Strongest girls > Most guys

No, his women are too fat.

Seeing strong villainesses beat up MCs is my fetish.

>Litterally no one cares about girls in battle anime

Wrong.

You say that but I'd literally kill my firstborn children to have a waifu like pic related

Attached: 5390461207998.png (1024x1455, 1.78M)

Dark Star and Death Kid both were way stronger than her

>LNs are for virginal 16 year olds who can't deal with high level kanji
They actually have a reputation for using obscure kanji for no reason

Ochaco is not that bad.

And one villain could have killed her if the author didn't make her (him) explode from murder-related blue balls.

But still, isn't it kind of unfair to call Arba-chan (for example) weak just because a couple of guys are too OP even for her, though she could destroy pretty much anyone in the setting except for those 5 (4 get to be literal gods).

Attached: Magi 309 p14.png (829x1200, 136K)

Imagine being triggered by such a vanilla fetish

Because they are girls

her power is very weak

law frog is adorable but also fuck her for being a snitch

Correct.

>but also fuck her
Yes, I would.

wrong

>t. redditor

indeed

Calling something not necessarily reddit-related reddit-related is stupid. Should 4chen purge the Yea Forums board just because there are people on tumblr who enjoy anime?

What are the good examples?

Of what, exactly?

Attached: 1558483167698.png (400x526, 297K)

Women aren't for fighting

By the last arc of the manga she's on par with BS and Kid power level wise. She's strong and the existence of other strong characters doesn't negate that

Attached: x20.png (1798x1300, 809K)

Attached: shonenfags.png (789x643, 304K)

fuck
I am mentally a toddler.

>russian

Female characrer can be 1000000 times stornger than all other characters combined but it doesn't matter if the series doesn't allow her to ever fight.
Most of the time girls are shown to be strong on their introduction and then quickly made into cheerleaders with a side-job of beating bad guys female cheerleaders.

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (1156x1482, 880K)

Fighting is sexy

Tatsumaki.

Mikasa