youtube.com/watch?v=A012cMZgemo
youtu.be/7JV4msWY0b8
youtube.com/watch?v=mQxXQf8xUWQ&feature=youtu.be&t=40
youtu.be/O4Gq2NxTvak?t=30
youtu.be/eMYt9sGOcTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok this is epic

ENTER CHADREN AND CHADHAN

Attached: 1503108298716.png (1102x807, 345K)

I fucking love Android 13
He should be more popular, his beatdown against everyone was better than even that of Movie 8 Broly's.

Attached: 36002001_p0_master1200.jpg (807x935, 253K)

Vegeta falls in love with Piccolo.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Namekian's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when the Saiyan Prince recounts the previous day's confessions to Ma Jr., he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the green guy he called is not the same alien he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Pikoro's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Bejita's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the DAILY DOSE

Attached: 1452892403615.jpg (329x302, 41K)

Majestic
ren

Attached: GLORIOUSren.jpg (960x960, 91K)

>300yenren
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1558379657947.png (1000x900, 709K)

Broly is a faggot

Poor QUEERen.

Attached: broly_against_jiren.jpg (888x400, 104K)

Piccolo falls in love with Vegeta.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Saiyan Prince's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Ma Jr. recounts the previous day's confessions to Vegita, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Saiyan he called is not the same Saiyan he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Bejita's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Pikoro's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the DAILY DOSE.

Attached: VegetaPiccoloChillin.gif (500x281, 343K)

quality

Cute
ren

Attached: 1499880996898.png (1280x720, 778K)

Attached: 1558296575316.gif (540x301, 405K)

Wise, astute, and knowledgeable in all areas pertaining to absolute strength and mental acuity, BRILLIANTren chooses to focus the majority of his training into the honing of the mind, which, as all true warriors know, is followed by the body naturally strengthening as well. His patience and limitless willpower serve only to increase his already staggering strength to levels unseen even amongst the angels.

Yet if you threaten the lives of the innocent or the concept of justice, ANNIHILATIONren will show you no mercy. The last thing you ever see will be his stoic yet imposing face glaring down at you as you succumb to the chad justice he metes out after acting as the superior and sagacious judge, jury, and, most importantly, executioner.

JIREN THE GRAY

Attached: smirkren.png (1365x740, 377K)

AAAAAARGH! FRIEZA-SAMA, THAT REALLY HURT! HAVE MERCY!

Attached: 1557410615438.gif (540x304, 76K)

Kill Jiren

Attached: IMG_4554.jpg (549x350, 93K)

NOOOOO GOKU IS COMING RIGHT AT US! I BEG OF YOU EMPEROR FRIEZA, LET ME GO! I WILL LET YOU JOIN THE PRIDE TROOPERS, POLISH YOUR TAIL, ANYTHIIIING!

Attached: Jobren yelling for his life.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

I liked Manga Jiren more than emo lunatic Anime Jiren.

CHADren is GODren is SAGACIOUSren.

INSPIRINGren

Attached: jirenpill.png (1878x1901, 549K)

Yeah, but in the manga Jiren actually acts like a superhero and is displeased when he sees 17's self-sacrifice. In the anime he's an asshole who mocks 17 and tries to blast Goku's friends in an emo meltdown.

Attached: JirenAngry.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Which is stronger, UI Goku or MY BULMA Vegeta?

This is now a Jiren appreciation thread.

Attached: 181809.jpg (3839x1918, 505K)

CHADren

both are nothing before the might of STRONGren

Attached: CHADren discovers that shiny lizards make excellent punching bags.gif (540x304, 1.53M)

youtube.com/watch?v=A012cMZgemo

Attached: D7D8hxtWsAAxkyh.jpg (900x506, 124K)

>Wail away in autistic rage with all his strength

>Smug lizard laughs it off and sandwiches your JOBBER ass between rocks, then humiliates your """absolute strength"""" alongside a retarded monkey

OH HO HO HO

Attached: zap.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Jiren
>literally hates friendship because he's a sperg
>boring design
>boring moveset with gimmicks like eyelasers and rapid-fire punches that everyone else can do
>boring backstory
>bald
>unpopular because he's so boring
>"Strongest Mortal" gimmick will last until the minute he reappears, at which point he will become a jobber

Broly
>hot green waifu
>great barbarian design
>unique savage moveset
>good backstory that ties in well with the backstories of the Saiyans and Planet Vegeta
>tall, dark, and handsome with a long, luscious mane of hair
>popular enough to get his own goddamn movie, everyone's already talking about him instead of Jiren
>popularity will ensure that he stays relevant and badass

Poor Jirenfags.

Attached: Broly_against_jiren2.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>lizardcucks and COPElydogs still whimpering
Back to your kennels at ONCE.

He likes his best friend's wife.

Attached: 1557881639701.png (1130x789, 962K)

FUCK THE PRIDE TROOPERS AND FUCK THE GALACTIC PATROL!

Attached: 1558211746774.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

>weak-ass lizard

Jiren is stronger than Chumpa

>Chadhan

Attached: DE3NHaHXgAA9gpV.jpg (906x1132, 175K)

s-stop mocking me! I'll blow up your friends!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (847x444, 550K)

Retard.

>tfw MILESTONEren is such a magnificent character that even Toei's character assassination trying to turn him into a villain could not erase his lasting impact

Attached: 1516474709975.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

His nut punch was pure kino.

Attached: 1557862405657.jpg (1722x1229, 519K)

Jiren is stronger than literally everyone
>muh angels
Don't have feats. NEXT

Oh you two.

Attached: android-18-gif-11.gif (540x415, 1.02M)

The shitposting in these threads has made me completely forget about how much I actually hate this show and despise TOEI

Attached: zamasu arc.png (1485x571, 63K)

>CHADrenbros dominate yet another thread

HOLY FUCK HOW DO WE STOP CHADRENBROS SHITLYBROS????

You don't. You bow and cope and KNEEL.

>Next time I'll win, Goku
CONFIRMED COMING BACK BABY

Very well, I concede.

Attached: broly-dragon-ball-super-movie-trailer-sdcc-2018.png (617x304, 152K)

>QUEERencucks pretending they didn't get BTFO the entire last thread

Attached: BrolyLaugh.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Enter CHADza.

It is no overstatement to say that without CHADza, there would be no story. His actions and the actions of his minions fuel the entire meta arc and have effects reaching into every plot line. By far the most stand out and popular villain, CHADza has become a cultural phenomenon with hit Jap metal songs and brought back no less than three times. Compared to the enduring acclaim of CHADza, newcomers like JOBren will be forgotten within three years as nothing more than boring filler villains.

Attached: 1556739237372.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Jiren sucks, he'd get stomped by most GoDs.

Attached: IMG_5346.jpg (600x711, 107K)

WHERE ARE THE GOKUFAGS?! I WANT TO EAT THEIR ASSES

Attached: Chadriko.jpg (512x512, 51K)

Why can't he be surpassed? It's been two (2) arcs and there's STILL not an antagonist stronger than him. And if you count Pedroes, it's three (3) arcs.

Attached: chadren smirk.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>still pushing this meme
Don't you get tired?

Good pet.

SILENCE, contumacious hound. KNEEL.

Based.

Attached: 1543031695643.jpg (842x470, 149K)

Have you seen pretty much how shitty and choppy the animation was for that whole fucking arc?
>this is better animated than the majority of the arc

Attached: 1497626675604.gif (420x236, 1.98M)

Jiren is the only character in Dragon Ball that transcends the concept of space and time. He's also the only character in the history of animation to have inspired the hearts of millions.

Attached: 1557946064102.jpg (800x600, 156K)

At least they made up with the legendary ToP arc

We're not arguing about which is better, we're arguing about how Jiren was portrayed.

>arguments: zero
>Jiren's power level: zero

Attached: Broly_SS.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Because Chadren is it. The finishing line. The peak. The summit. The apex of power.

Even the "limit breaking form of the Gods" that is normally only accessible to Angels was not enough to defeat him. How do you possibly surpass that? You cannot. Because there is nothing above him for mortals. He's the summit.

Attached: 1544374139455.gif (220x155, 32K)

??? Quote any post that even implies that

>beat up a faggoty lizard for an hour
>did no damage
>CHADren knocked him out of Golden with ONE FUCKING PUNCH
OH NO NO NO

Attached: CHADren reminds JOBza of his proper place.gif (360x202, 3.22M)

>legendary
>literally this gif with slightly better animation

Attached: shonen.gif (600x800, 122K)

youtu.be/7JV4msWY0b8

WON'T YOU COME AND SAAAVE MEEEEE

Attached: LET ME OOOOUT.png (653x425, 450K)

Holy fuck what if they actually end DB for good without Jiren being surpassed? Strongest for fucking eternity

Jiren is the exact opposite of Goku. He is what Goku would have been if he didn't have his friends to constantly help him out. When Raditz arrived, Goku needed help. Goku needed help against Vegeta and Frieza. Goku couldn't defeat Cell. Even Buu had to be taken down by earthling energy. But Jiren had noone of this. He didn't have friends or asspulls. When his parents were killed, nobody was there to help him. When his master died, nobody was there to help him. All he had was himself. In that instance, Jiren realizes that nobody can stop evil but himself. He has essentially becoming the anti-thesis of Goku, a stern, serious and independent person who doesn't rely on cheap tricks or other peoples help. All Jiren needs is himself and his strength to succeed. What a well written character. of course, you have to have at least an IQ of 130+ to understand this.

Attached: MONSTERren.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

who the fuck is spamming those threads with worthless posts, for weeks the threads were 3 times slower, someone is putting 200 posts in each, fucking jobrenfaggots

KISS MY BLACK ASS.

Fureeza-sama was tired from tanking Toppo, J-Jiren was just lucky /ouremperor/ wasn't at full strength!

Attached: 1548706251236.png (542x511, 158K)

Holy kek

It has been approximately 5736 years and 10 months of non-stop reposting this image every single thread directly and explicitly daring Brolyspics to try to refute it.

Rarely have they even attempted this obviously impossible feat, and, of course, not once have they succeeded.

Attached: KEKly vs CHADren v2.jpg (1995x2011, 1.77M)

Kek, look at that faggoty little lizard coping

Right here.

Attached: GOKUY18XDEIOS.gif (724x404, 3.36M)

summon the bug bros and jirentards run away with their dysposhits

Attached: NOTTHEBUG.png (603x687, 384K)

Toei's ToP im a nutshell

Because he's stronger than a GoD. He can't be surpassed unless you want to establish a threat as angel tier.

Attached: 1512242539673.png (536x1038, 1.15M)

>toriyama's message: teamwork doesn't matter, universe 7 flies off to fight each on his own while universe 11 loses working together
>toei: muh trust
god I forgot how much of a fuckup anime ToP was

>dogposter still here
Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 18_krillin_marron_stuck_on_traffic.jpg (658x480, 51K)

Did I give you permission to speak, dog? DID YOUR MASTER ISSUE A COMMAND THAT YOU RENEGE UPON YOUR PERPETUAL SILENCE? No, he most certainly did NOT. TO YOUR KENNEL AT ONCE.

Why don't they just fly?

Better than the goddamn manga honestly.

Attached: 16e67afabf01c35aff9284ad48753282.jpg (503x797, 131K)

Im sad now

Attached: sadren.jpg (730x1095, 86K)

Based and Truthpilled.

This might be the most evidence-packed image on this whole fucking site

>cries like a bitch when he doesn't get his way
truly the inspiration of millions

Attached: 1555295703051.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

How fucking new are you?

How fucking autistic are you?

Attached: Android-18-GIF-dragon-ball-females-31528274-370-277.gif (370x277, 486K)

Can you retards stop shitposting and discuss the series

>avatarfagging waifushitter
Holy shit

Don’t worry. He will be surpassed in time...

Attached: F275DBEC-EB12-49D0-879C-D102558CBFBB.jpg (1024x577, 187K)

What the FUCK did you just say to your MOST SUPERIOR master, you disgusting, drooling, subhuman canine? You dare? You fucking DARE open your spittle-laden floppy muzzle and espouse such inordinate, contumacious, vitriolic utterances in the presence of your divine and godlike master? KNOW YOUR PLACE, pet. Return to your kennel AT ONCE, with nary a remonstration. Your foul canid malfeasance shall see you pontificating endlessly in shameful perpetuity, dog. Now, get out of mine sight. Your master commands you.

Because they want to try and live a normal life.

Attached: 153a88c9f3ffcdf2182ce01fccf10c40--mothers-day-android-.jpg (574x574, 65K)

You dare give your SUPERIOR MASTER an order, dog? You have the gall, the utter AUDACITY, to make demands of your illustrious and sagacious GOD? You will know WRATH, pet.

J-JIRENBROS!

Attached: Broly_against_jiren_action_figures2.png (1894x1228, 1.72M)

Your lexicon isn't even as fancy enough as the original dogposter. Get good

> Muuuh toyz
> Spickid

Attached: JirenChadisLaughingatYou.png (410x428, 65K)

The anime was superior to the manga. I'm pissed there's no news yet on a continuation.

However, I feel like the manga with the Moro arc is significantly better now that Toyo could feel free to make his own story and pacing.

Attached: tumblr_ot5xhyr7wt1qc9dlro5_1280.gif (616x348, 982K)

>implying

Just report that paco for offtopic

>isn't even as fancy enough
Learn English, spic.

Jesus Christ do you these copypastas all saved on a fucking folder? This is the most low effort shit posting I've ever seen.

Attached: 1513090536642.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

>get called out for being a retarded lexiconlet poser
>starts seething
Like clockwork

12 CENTS

C
E
N
T
S

Attached: Broly_against_jiren_cards.png (992x1058, 397K)

When did these threads become nonstop indescriminate shitposting not even based on anything? Old character shitting was at least based on canon and facts. The DBS anime and Broly movie are Toei fanfiction

Imagine, perchance, the shame and lack of due decorum and foul, noxious wiles and unintelligent thought patterns of the most inferior and sub-par canid beasts. Fit only for moderate and short-term entertainment for their wise and superior masters, useful only as their divine beings command and espouse unto their flea-ridden ears, of a purpose and existence so meaningless and arbitrary, yet destined to remain so, residing silently and shamefully within their kennels as beasts of burden, articles of amusement, mere objects, toys to the will of their masters. Despair, animals. Despair and be silent.

>movie written by Toriyama
>Toei fanfiction
Retard

T-Toyobros...it's over...I might start wetting the bed again...

Attached: DBS_CHADnime2.jpg (1700x700, 416K)

>mentally ill toyopaco

>copypasting
Stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: I-I SWEAR THERE ARE NO SOURCES OF IT BEING PROMOTIONAL HAHAHAHA.jpg (712x185, 46K)

Hold your common tongue, dog, for your prodigious and stunning, most godlike and quite benevolent master has not issued commands to the contrary. Indeed, you have been expressly forbidden by your superior, wise, and omnipotent master to expound upon any form of diction via your disgusting canid muzzle that runs parallel to mine wishes--nay, mine DEMANDS. So be it, pet, owing to your insubordinate and petulant nature and manner of conduct, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and customs your superior beings have deemed fit to lay upon your flea-ridden shoulders, that you shall be relegated for the interim to your kennel, where you will reside in silent and shameful perpetuity as you reflect most recalcitrantly upon your decisions to flaunt the decrees issued to you. Now, pet, make haste. Return to your kennel at once. AT ONCE, dog. Your master commands you.

People taking the Z anime's portrayal of Goku as the definitive version, when it went against Toriyama's design.

I bet the retarded autist that makes this takes 30 minutes in a dictionary and synonims site each time

You will heed AT ONCE the sagacious and deific words of your wise and superior master and silence your drooling canid mastication apparatus. Return to your kennel, dog, and reflect in silent perpetuity upon your grievous transgressions and sullied reputation in your godlike master's eyes. Make haste, pet, and with nary a remonstration nor any shred of recalcitrance or defiance, for you have tried your master's steadily-thinning patience long enough. OBEY, dog. Your master commands you.

>synonims
Fucking spic.

Cope

why doesn't anyone in the cast care that beerus, frieza and zeno are genociders? they are treated like normal guys

Vegeta is a genocider too and nobody care.

Ever since Baedroid 18 showed him his place, he's been well behaved.

Attached: 078df6c4-07e0-42b1-9a12-77acf37eb7da.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Learn English.

Goku is an amoral sociopath who only cares about waku waku and Vegeta IS bothered by it but he's not really a moralfag either so eh just tolerates it

>Piccolo blew up cities
>Vegeta genocided for Freeza for years and tried to nuke the planet
>17 and 18 are murder-bots
>Buu fucking ate the entire population of Earth
Half the fucking cast are mass murderers.

Based Toeiposter.

Attached: 1519046821226.png (1920x2160, 3.14M)

Learn spanish.

Quiet, Pedrito. Get the fuck back outside. You missed a spot weedeating.

Attached: 664.jpg (295x371, 30K)

Soon.

Attached: Soon_.jpg (958x561, 252K)

Piccolo killed nobody

Piccolo is King Piccolo, cope.

Goku, Freeza, and 17 are the true chads of Yea Forums.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Attached: 123ren.jpg (501x323, 18K)

Vegeta obviously.

Literally a different being that happens to share the same skills and memories.

Literally the reincarnation of King Piccolo as stated by King Piccolo.
>h-he's a different character but the same character

His final form is shit, they totally ruined him.

17 was fucking based.
>family man with kids
>lives on an island and stops poachers
>doesn't kill any of the poachers because he's so enlightened
>at peace with himself, not insecure like Frieza, Vegeta, or Jiren
>savior of the multiverse

Attached: android-17.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Reincarnation ≠ same character. He is a different being.

Nice headcanon.

>Beerus and Zeno

It is their job to destroy. Unlike Frieza, Beerus and Zeno do not choose to behave this way out of their own ambitions, they do it because they have to. Frieza however, does it because he chose to be space hitler and you can see how Vegeta and Goku still have a dislike for Frieza

I believe Gohan end of ToP could beat Frieza end of ToP same goes for 17 in the Canon manga but Frieza would be the harder fight

>being as much of a retarded faggot as the producer that shilled him
*Gag*

>is SSB level but doesn't give a shit when Buu genocided all of earth

lol

Stupid spic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557504895795.jpg (762x608, 141K)

No he couldn't. Frieza is equal to Goku and Vegeta in strength, if not a bit stronger.

>tfw Frieza uses 0.44% of his power and one shots jobhan

lol

Fuck you, it was nice to have an actually heroic character who isn't a complete retard. I don't care if it was blatant character shilling.

I doubt he was that strong in the Buu arc.

three (You)s nice

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-141335.jpg (1080x1920, 1.76M)

Enter CHADku and CHADgeta.

Attached: 794337.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Freeza:
>without him, the entire multiverse would've been erased
>runs a fucking empire
>unlocked SSJ for both Broly and Goku so they could further their Saiyan potential
>killed Broly's abusive father
>quite a charming and realxed fellow once you get to know him

Attached: 1556151189062.jpg (605x482, 138K)

You have shit taste. Shut the fuck up.

DOGhan

>one shots Zeno

Attached: 5c353850f5d5e39.jpg (780x718, 201K)

ore wa

Well I guess you're right. Have to admit when my taste is so shit, just like 17

Good pup

completed

Attached: bf5c3bea97fd677cee95a1ea3.jpg (1080x810, 223K)

You act like he turned MUI SSJ4 and beat Jiren or some shit. All he did was provide support during the ToP, beat a few jobbers, and hide under the rocks while the others rekt Jiren.

Frieza has been an absolute treat during DBS. The only good part of the RoF arc, and easily one of the best parts of the ToP. Seeing him cheat and backstab and weasel his way into saving the multiverse was great fun.

Attached: frieza-dragon-ball-super-52.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>J

he was literally the first character to actually damage jiren you stupid fucking cuckspic and then later he hit him so hard he made him fucking vomit. he also self-destructed and lived through it. KILL YOURSELF.

based

Attached: D5tTojmVUAAIP7G.jpg (1200x775, 66K)

I don't remember that in the Canon manga

What if the Dragon Balls were replaced with Chaos Emeralds as the main macguffins of the franchise?

Attached: Chaos_Emeralds.png (300x300, 61K)

>It's a Toyopup
Ah, that explains the stupidity and shit taste.

Toriyama had two very strict editors who made him write Goku as a hero because original dragon ball sucked.

Torishima is responsible for the martial arts adventure

Kondo was responsible for the power levels and space mercenaries. His third editor was a pretty laid back guy and allowed Toriyama to do whatever he want.

Jiren had been fighting against SS+KaioKen Goku, SSBE Vegeta, and Golden Frieza all at once for like 20 minutes straight. 17 just landed a few lucky hits.

>he also self-destructed and lived through it.
So did Vegeta. And all 17's "self-destruct" did was cancel out ONE of Jiren's ki blasts.

Manga Jiren definitely had a better portrayal. Anime Jiren came across as a total lunatic, manga Jiren was a jerk, but him being a pride trooper actually made sense.

>h-he was tired
shut the FUCK up.

This will be canon.

Attached: GoD Chadza.png (651x950, 674K)

Doubt, Beerus said he couldn't stand him.

Frieza is the only character in the show with something resembling ambition and goals. He wants to be space dictator for life. The only thing that changed was being aware of other gods and universes, giving him an incentive to train and conquer the galaxy.

Agreed. How do you become a superhero if you hate the concepts of trust and friendship? Manga Jiren just overcompensating and wanting to carry the world on his shoulders made much more sense.

Attached: jirenAngry2.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

It's Whis who decides and trains the next candidate, and it's been stated repeatedly that Freiza is born to be a GoD. He's fine with blowing up planets but doesn't do it for shits and giggles like Cell/Buu did, and being a candidate would put him under Whis' purview to keep between the lines. Change my mind.

Goku and Vegeta aren't cruel enough to be GoDs, remember Beerus genocides people for serving him shitty food.

Does this count as cheating?

Attached: D6tnBQsW0AE7_iK.jpg large.jpg (1977x1987, 378K)

>Whis seems very intent on finding and training a replacement god of destruction

>Beerus sleeps all the time and looks like a sick cat, very old in age and the GoDs are apparently not immortal or they wouldn't need replacements

I-is Beerus gonna be okay lads?

Jiren knows that trust and friendship are useless concepts. All you need is strength. He seen his friends get brutally murdered by a monster first hand.

Jiren also saw his field commander abandon justice for power.

Since Jiren is basically a capeshit pastiche, Manga Jiren is Animated Series Batman, and Anime Jiren is Batman Vs. Superman Batman.

>17 couldn't have improved that much, it makes no sense!
>Goku & company improve a shitton in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
>Frieza improves a shitton after four months
You shut the fuck up.

I also like how Frieza's been subtly changing for the better as the show goes on. He's learned the value of hard work, disdains immortality, rewards Cheelai and Lemo, and is a much more skilled fighter than he used to be. He'd deny it, but Frieza isn't as much of a bastard as he one was.

Attached: Frieza_golden.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

> Fusion is 30min
> SS1 fusion is 15min
> SS3 fusion is 5min
> SSB fusion is 30min

????

Frieza very much blows up planets for shiggles.

He literally murdered Paragus for virtually no reason. Frieza is the same jizzbag he's always been, it's just that he's basically become so much a member of the gang it's easy for bullied spergs like you to self insert.

Whis is going to pick some meme candidate like Bulla or Tarble.

Jiren is supposed to he Martian Manhunter

Well he blew up planet Vegeta because the saiyans were becoming a threat to his rule and also Beerus told him to do it. He blew up Namek only after being pushed into a corner by a dangerous foe, and earth as a last resort move.

Compared to Kid Buu who just went around blowing them up for no reason at all he is pretty reasonable, Frieza runs a planet trade organization and you make more profit off conquered planets than space rubble

Attached: 1554077705159.jpg (329x255, 48K)

Frieza murdered Paragus because he understood that Saiyan Monkeys can only get stronger if their loved ones die, and murdering Broly's father gets results.

But Beerus said he did a good job and had him ressurected as a gift user

>How do you become a superhero
Who the fuck said Jiren was a superhero you retard

>Jiren, Universe's Strongest.
That sounds about right, although saying he's the strongest in the MULTIVERSE would be more accurate.

Attached: 1555900735130.jpg (600x480, 24K)

If all you need is strength, why become a superhero? Did Jiren only join the Pride Troopers to fight people and not get arrested for it?

Wow. That made BvS sound worse than anything I've heard about it. Glad I never watched it.

...i mean yeah, he was kind of getting his ass kicked by that dangerous foe for you know, killing nearly all of the inhabitants of the planet. And you skipped the time he came to Earth after namek to murder everyone so that Goku could show up to a dead world. Frieza a psycho.

BASED

How about using his REAL title

Attached: THE STRONGEST.png (852x610, 434K)

I didn't say he wasn't still evil, I just said he's less so.

He joined the Pride Troopers.

How is that a bad thing? crime is nonexistent in Universe 11 because Jiren singlehandedly use his strength to kill the bad guys.

Both Beerus and Whis are being replaced.

Attached: 1555638739458.jpg (2048x1952, 245K)

FUCKING BASED

Vegeta nuked planets for shits and giggles.
Goku ended untold trillions of lives multiple times and set back every universe that competed in the ToP tens of thousands of years.

Goku is evil.

The Pride Troopers are literally supposed to be a team of superheroes man.

He resurrected him as a thank you for participating in the tournament everyone's lives staked on, it had nothing to do with sentiments. He still doesn't like him.

The Pride Troopers are introduced saving a city from a criminal. Crime still exists.

I didn't say he was a good guy, just that he is more rational and materialistic than the other "kill everyone because it gives me the giggles" villains like Cell and Buu. Frieza has an actual business and goals besides killing people.

>, I just said he's less so.
No.
No he isn't.
As a matter of fact he's even more evil because he's going out of his way to genocide even more worlds because he's ramping up the growth of his empire and they are failing at making it jokey and shit.
The writers for DB are either incapable of understanding how to make an action series or they are just dicks.

Just how does he do it lads...

Attached: the strongest of all time doing things only the strongest of all time can do.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

>That time Frieza saved the planet namek and the other Z fighters from Vegeta's autistic rage

youtube.com/watch?v=mQxXQf8xUWQ&feature=youtu.be&t=40

Attached: 1553921292269.jpg (423x377, 80K)

Frieza literally does nothing but kill people. In fact, he is worse than Cell and Buu because Buu was designed that way and Cell had Frieza DNA so that ramped up the crazy evil. Frieza was just a spoiled kid with a magnifying glass and an entire universe worth of ants to fry with it.

>he blew up planet Vegeta because the saiyans were becoming a threat to his rule
How?
Dodoria, shit CUI, could take out the entire saiyajin race in a day and he's bitch made.
They aren't even a large enough presence in his army or strong enough to be anything except a nuisance.
He did it for shits and giggles.

>The Pride Troopers are literally supposed to be a team of superheroes man.

Nice headcanon retards

Frieza is a business man directly inspired by the real estate sharks during the economic collapse in japan. He has a side aspect to him as the capitalist tyrant who will step on anything and anyone for profit and gain that the other villains don't have.

1. The saiyans power levels were increasing at an unprecedented level

2. His ancestor was killed by a super saiyan and passed the warning down to not underestimate that threat

3. BEERUS FUCKING TOLD HIM TO DO IT

no no, you don't get it, he's just innocent

Attached: tardku causes earth's population to get wiped.png (580x251, 153K)

So what are they

What are they supposed to be?

Don't underestimate great apes. Saiyan Saga Vegeta at 18,000 power level shot up to 180,000 in Oozaru form, putting him stronger than anyone but Frieza. Nappa at 4000, one of the higher ranked warriors, would be at 40,000 aka Ginyu Force level. Even a shitter like Raditz would be at 12,000, enough to cause serious trouble for frieza's basic forces and blow up one of his planets. They were getting stronger and there were millions of them, so he wisely nipped it in the bud.

Attached: 1554003752282.png (1280x720, 679K)

Attached: eLGXPGl.png (640x480, 237K)

They fight villains and protect justice. How are they not superheroes?

Attached: Dyspo_manga.jpg (311x339, 52K)

Attached: eLGXPGi.gif (500x300, 1014K)

>altruistic group that helps people
>l-lol superheroes!!
Go read a comic, retards

Goten trash

How the FUCK did great ape vegeta lose on earth?

what is a difference between superhero and hero?

Attached: eLGxPGi.png (640x480, 210K)

>altruistic group that helps people
That sounds like the Justice League

>1. The saiyans power levels were increasing at an unprecedented level
They went from 300ish at best to what? 1.5k at the very fucking most in fuck knows how many centuries?
Shit Vegeta was a genetic wunderkind protege and the strongest saiyajin to be born for maybe thousands of years and he had a powerlevel of 12k when he first came to earth. He was probably the strongest their race would have ever gotten.

>2. His ancestor was killed by a super saiyan and passed the warning down to not underestimate that threat
You know GODDAMNED WELL that shit isn't seen as canon.

>3. BEERUS FUCKING TOLD HIM TO DO IT
Retcon.
A poor one.

Then they could have just cut off all of their tales or made it mandatory that every saiyajin be circumcised at birth. Like what earthlings did in it's history.

And never come back

>Shit Vegeta was a genetic wunderkind protege

Attached: 51115161.png (640x480, 233K)

Attached: eLGXPGi1.png (640x480, 312K)

Concession. Accepted.

>plebians, return to your childish comic books
>INTELLECTUALS like me prefer to watch ANIME

Just semantics, I guess.

two(2) - zero(0)

Attached: bc08abfbd5819819102164274b7eb5e4.png (630x431, 294K)

Vegeta is frankly a better hero in DBS than Goku is.

Attached: vegeta_prince-veggie-lm-going-to-win-and-resurrect-you-lot-with-28624801.png (500x610, 131K)

Chadren...

Attached: 45245524.png (640x480, 337K)

>Jirenposting will be dominant until a stronger mortal appears
>There probably will never be one since the series is taking a different route with magic
Anti-CHADrenbros...

CHADly
>gets his own movie, which is universally beloved

QUEERen
>considered the worst part of his overlong arc

It's good to be a Brolyfag.

Attached: Broly.jpg (749x499, 50K)

It was only loved because of the new animation style, no one gives a shit about WEAKl
>It's good to be a Brolyfag.
Holy FUCKING COPE

I'm still upset that those kid had to die.

Enter CHADyotaro

Attached: GODyotaro.jpg (1328x1808, 851K)

Into the trash with his fanfiction

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Attached: daXd648185a16d1d.png (640x480, 370K)

>strongest human
Based.

Attached: 0f6.jpg (1200x823, 117K)

Having 17 punching above his weight and becoming the MVP was fucking hype as shit. Every one of his fights made sense, were strategic, and didn't involve asspulls.

Attached: DYkOxaKUMAA_-o1.jpg (771x1200, 147K)

why? because you haven't got the chance to rape them?

I could think of a better GoD and Angel for U7...

Attached: tumblr_owbxyfLTIi1s3x0eto1_1280.jpg (847x1200, 103K)

Attached: o6yqy05rsi1ua2wbgo2242oi.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

>>plebians, return to your childish comic books
>>INTELLECTUALS like me prefer to watch ANIME
You see, you bait but you actually know where you stand and my superiority. I suggest you to cease your doings

>errybody loves NuBroly and thinks he's an improvement even over OG Broly
>errybody loves Cheelai and Lemo
>errybody loves Frieza and his assholish antics
>Paragus is considered a complex and interesting portrayal of an abuser

Meanwhile
>QUEERen is a massive downgrade from his manga counterpart
>Even Toppo and Dyspo, his little jobber minions, are more interesting
>bald, ugly ayy with boring design

QUEERencucks are so sad.

Attached: Broly3.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

You mean because its a Gogeta movie

OPM S2 is worse than Super by an embarrassing margin. It takes a special kind of skill to fuck up that bad but they managed it.

Attached: 1543536973864.jpg (1029x1200, 247K)

I don't like incest.

based

Attached: thisisthelife.png (640x480, 401K)

>voredroid

Attached: Original.jpg (1210x205, 45K)

>not loving 17 doing shit that makes sense like attacking opponents in the middle of transforming
He was the only character besides Jiren who deserved to win.

Attached: D00RDdQVYAAd6Ft.jpg (1280x1200, 263K)

>>errybody loves NuBroly and thinks he's an improvement even over OG Broly
A piece of trash is an improvement over OG Broly, not an argument
>>errybody loves Cheelai and Lemo
No one cares about the Shrek knock off except waifufags who are a minority. And Lemo way less, who tf is that
>>errybody loves Frieza and his assholish antics
>>Paragus is considered a complex and interesting portrayal of an abuser
>hiding behind other characters
Pathetic
And that too

Toriyama is literally the George Lucas of manga.

Attached: ed712a14512f776918d484e0dc17155c.jpg (1000x1600, 120K)

>J-Jobren fought Goku, Vegeta and Freeza at the same time for 20 minutes straight ahaha...
HOLY HEADCANON
Does this beat the headfiction Jobrentards were spreading that Jobren fought UI Goku for 30 minutes?
He fought Goku and Vegeta and was pushed back, after Vegeta left to deal with Jobppo, they were far to exhausted to put up a fight.
Freeza was already running on fumes ever since Dyspo.
Jobren is the biggest fraud in the entirety of DBS!

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 12K)

>that ass
>that outfit
I don't want to fap to 18 again..

Does this?

Attached: 5124bf1b9451883f3f34683b3a72dfd9.jpg (726x907, 97K)

Attached: o6yqy05rsi1ua2wbgo2242.png (854x480, 465K)

>shitty tomboy
Not our Videl

Attached: o6yqy05rsi1ua2wbgo2243.png (300x679, 155K)

>Just how does he do it lads...
CHADly is just that good
That's why he got the most votes on that team!

It's considered the best DB movie yet, and poor QUEERenfags are so sad that their little ayy husbando is doomed to be just another sHit in the making.

>>hiding behind other characters
QUEERenfags can't understand that support characters help to make a movie great too, what idiots.

>I-IT'S BECAUSE OF GOGETA
He's in the movie for ten minutes.

>B-BUT MUH DRAGON BALL HEROES HAS JIREN BEAT UP SOME OLD VILLAINS
DBH is a fucking commercial.

Attached: BrolyCheelai.jpg (849x1200, 534K)

>blacked

Chads IRL

Attached: g44941491118911Videlswedding.png (640x480, 415K)

Thanks, Satan.

>all of Earth's population may be killed
>oh well
WAKU WAKU

Attached: 1514146926224.png (1192x671, 910K)

>Tori's fanfiction
not canon satan

Black arc was mostly good

I was saying that because I think that 17 landing a few hits on Jiren is reasonable, in light of the fact that he was duking it out with the other three for a while. I'm not trying to hype up Jiren, I'm actually more of a Brolyfag.

>their little ayy husbando is doomed to be just another sHit in the making.
He wishes kek

Attached: SHITren V sHit.jpg (1500x900, 195K)

Based Prince of Sayians

Attached: 1525723467147.png (1163x1413, 688K)

Attached: 587578.gif (500x300, 352K)

have not been keeping up, is this new manga arc actually good? will it make a good anime arc? the goat villain looks fucking dumb

Based sHit

Attached: Hitto.jpg (1280x5756, 429K)

somone please make a doujin with these two

This scene literally happened in the last goddamn episode you fucking speedwatcher.

Attached: 1513558354195.gif (540x304, 979K)

Don't look.

Attached: 1557860835694.png (749x1397, 697K)

>we never got to see any female characters in the Saiyan battle-speedos except Fasha

Attached: 1438572076186.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>275 replies
>48 posters

Attached: sample_33542a023f26f51961e3d38d9ef22dae.jpg (850x1172, 84K)

Attached: 15549263gokek.gif (400x225, 901K)

Gotcha covered fampai

Attached: 1525784836918.png (1163x1413, 544K)

Do you think they fool around? Is Krillin cool with it? Does Goku do it because he knows Krillin can't stop him?

Attached: 598dab4c622784b4b7011150758e5bcb.jpg (1080x1188, 154K)

>not roshi

Attached: 027.jpg (1280x1974, 647K)

Thanks, user.

Attached: Fasha.jpg (1000x1667, 310K)

Who hasn't she cucked the Krilldog with?

Attached: que_hubiera_pasado_si_trunks_y_numero_18_______by_dicasty1-darjblb.jpg (1279x852, 299K)

cell first form

>Jiren is so popular his cards are printed more thus lowering their worth
>Broly has to rely on Frieza as the namesake as well as Paragus

Well...

Attached: sample_f1d0445bfb128b80233319cd464e23b9.jpg (850x600, 609K)

Attached: 9410f2c95f87bd49db26695349814c32.jpg (955x1351, 1.54M)

whoa nvm, friezzzzer then

Would Kefla's LSS be cooler without pupils?

I don't know if this counts as cucking...

Attached: sample_3104c3d87e8671c5a17f36d6209808b0.jpg (850x600, 637K)

3-0 btw

Attached: gokek0485498.gif (250x177, 293K)

Last one I have.

Attached: sample_13b5fbf3885bda92df6451db1b023795.jpg (850x601, 797K)

it counts and cell is gay

Prince of all JOBBERS

Attached: 1558385006609.webm (1713x640, 1.4M)

>>Jiren is so popular his cards are printed more thus lowering their worth
Cards aren't sold separately dumbass, what a jackass trying suck SHITren off and ends up exposing how much of a irrelevant shit Jobren is.

and this technically doesn't even count as a porn, neat

They're getting their coronation in the Sadala saga, right?

Attached: 1467438717451.png (1083x803, 891K)

>tumblr

BASED JOBRENTARD!

Attached: Expensively.jpg (720x749, 100K)

>agent
hitman broly when?

>agent

Attached: o6yqy05rsi1ua2wbgo2241.gif (220x133, 156K)

>tumblr
>errybody looks black or Hispanic
Like clockwork.

Attached: eL2GXPGi.png (320x240, 116K)

WHAT THE FFFFFFFUCK CHICHI, I WAS ON A TRAINING TRIP ONLY FOR 7 YEARS AND YOU MADE GOHAN A WEAKLING

Attached: k2.png (269x219, 57K)

Dabbing on jannies

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 995K)

Jesus Christ, they look like Mexican Thundercats

Attached: tumblr_ntf767BqjC1uuj1vto2_500.gif (500x273, 1.77M)

Attached: o6yqy05rsi1ua2wbgo2240.gif (250x250, 90K)

Attached: 1550850925681.jpg (175x152, 17K)

Attached: 15549262888.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Cumber is the only good part of Dragon Ball Heroes, and should be a canon character.

Attached: Cumber.png (350x349, 166K)

Attached: IMG_20190521_231159_971.jpg (925x1280, 137K)

Attached: CHADREN THE STRONGEST.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Do you guys genuinely enjoy watching/reading DBS?

Attached: e0LGXPGi2.png (640x480, 343K)

Fuck you, Cumber's great. Like the lovechild of OG Broly and Kaioh from FotNS.

Attached: Cumber2.jpg (563x775, 53K)

Attached: chadren unfazed by SS3 Cumber.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>edgy OC
No.

is the krillin /pol/ manleturd back?

Can anyone stop him? Absolute Chad.

Attached: credit__gv6820s__by_vannaindaco-dby7fxp.jpg (600x1000, 69K)

Attached: tumblr_ofzcf9BIZW1ufw8o4o1_500.gif (500x313, 1.77M)

Behold, the edgiest of OC’s.

Attached: A139EBE0-D126-4CC9-B935-4EBBB781AFD4.png (1023x1523, 1.05M)

>blacked

Attached: gokek5549263.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>hxh? of course, togashi has written some of the most compelling, mature and intelligent stories in all manga. his approach to the human condition and willingness to experiment with new genres and ideas throughout must be commended

>one piece? possibly one of the most richly detailed, mysterious and living worlds in all fiction. oda's long term story telling is simply unrivalled, the way he creates long term build ups and payoffs is nothing short of astounding!

>dragon ball super? Nah bro, I ain't impressed by a few light shows and retcons to keep the story going.

Attached: 1558481167311.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

What ss form is this?

>dragon ball on hiatus for 20+ years
>suddenly appears out of nowhere
>blows One shit and hiatus x hiatus completely fucking out

Holy BASED CHADS OF ANIME

Attached: 98ea4207e23a2ea3e3af39ad641d88001533322009_full.jpg (640x960, 309K)

According to deviantart, it’s supposed to be Trunks at SSJ12. This is true art. True power.

That gif goes way too well with that post.

based gogeta posters

Attached: gogechad.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

Based anime.

Attached: sample_15db01af5e960ff5afe30f8bdffe50dd.jpg (850x478, 124K)

based
cope

Attached: Son Jobku.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

What the fuck is wrong with you people

These are either the worst threads or best threads on Yea Forums

Attached: sample_cad82ceb3d33039f39d1ecc52802000d.jpg (850x485, 64K)

Deletus

Attached: 1485349950_tumblr_ogkrxlJ4661s4qvrdo1_540.gif (540x284, 1.94M)

You could honestly make a collage like this for any character, except a few of the main villains.

Trunks look like a huge fag.

Whis is just an attendant to the God of Destruction. One of the primary reasons he trains Goku and Vegeta is because Beerus wants them to get stronger. Remember that Whis initially refused to train them?

Gods of Destruction can step down whenever they want to. Age isn't a factor, as Beerus has been around for millions of years.

Chaddest image I've ever seen

HEY HEY FAGGOTS, I'M DONE WITH WAKU WAKU IN THE AFTERLIFE, WHAT IS THERE TO WAKU WAKU ON EARTH, WOAH WTF IS GOTEN, IS IT STRONG

Attached: 00.png (661x696, 262K)

>God of Destruction
>GoD
>God
M-Masaka...

Shitjetafags are just obnoxious

Gokutards should fuck off

Doglyspics has the lowest IQ ITT

FRIENDLYren

Attached: 1543713927018.png (929x637, 333K)

has the weakest diseased body in the whole world

Every other characterfag might have a case, Dogly might be stronger than Dogren, Gohan might be stronger than Shitfla, there is always something to argue about with them. But you, your characterfagging is 100% shitposting, literally all lies. Gokufags just don't bother, they just say "nice headcanon" and go on to fight with worthy opponents like Jobrenfags.

Why does Merged Zamasu look so kawaii when he's confused?

Attached: ZamasuMangaGBF.png (951x1400, 549K)

ending to future trunks arc was good, prove me wrong

Attached: Capture.png (474x279, 89K)

Is it possible for Moro arc to attain kino status? What would need to happen?

he kills son goku and nobody cares enough to ressurect him

the wish should be kino

Goku and Vegeta learn magic, and Moro gets a little more depth to him.

Attached: moro_from_dragon_ball_super_manga_by_deriavis_dcxqv5w-pre.jpg (752x1063, 94K)

Change the filename to Cumber unfazed by pedo rapist chadren

>refusing to ban spammers, trolls and rule violators

Well done. You've deleted a few of the spam posts, delete more of that shit now, it's wasting the fucking post count.

Attached: 1092470598134.jpg (500x800, 236K)

youtu.be/O4Gq2NxTvak?t=30
B-Brazil bros...

Trunks and Mai should've stayed and turned into a galatic patrollers

Attached: patrol trunks.png (393x600, 143K)

grandpa? you will visit in 10 years?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 9K)

>invincible despite losing the ToP

lol what is this shit?

Chads of ___?

/m/

Based chadrenposter!

He will never return. Say hello to the new main cast. Don’t worry. You get to be the leader.

Attached: 69118EF4-2773-4D18-9399-BC6FF15E2167.jpg (1115x1080, 497K)

Dragon ball Banpresto Cheelai statue coming December 2019.

Attached: d20b8082-6f83-4e8f-bf10-bbb93ebffe38.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

Moro's third wish was to have 1% of Jiren's impossibly colossal power.

Attached: GIMMICK GOAT.jpg (158x178, 16K)

Attached: 5fa4009b-e876-455e-b113-5b3e2ede4805.jpg (440x660, 48K)

J-Jirenbros...did we get something...?

Also another full power Broly for the billionth time....

Attached: IMG_20190521_231344.jpg (440x660, 41K)

Equal to 0.1% of base Broly, not bad.

N-no, bro. W-we'd better just give up and admit Broly is superior...oh man...I just peed my pants...

Attached: JirenCry.jpg (300x168, 5K)

This figure is going to sell gangbusters

well what should they make then? Jobren?

Attached: D7GojqAUIAIG50w.jpg large.jpg (768x750, 157K)

Gee I don't know, maybe his other forms that were shown in the movie and not the form he got his ass kicked with?

Attached: Broly_Forms.png (1399x619, 1.34M)

His wrath form was awesome.

All his forms look great, though I would like more SS forms. Thank God we're getting Wrath and SS combo Figuart later this year

Is this the kind you win in sega arcades or the expensive kind?

What's up with End of Z Goten being sometimes shown wearing a blue gi?

Attached: DM-4Bp2UQAAD_06.jpg (1200x868, 326K)

>That bulge
B-Brolybros....

Shit picture, Bulla isn't in it.

Attached: 73657622_p10.jpg (516x555, 48K)

Lemo is on her right me thinks

>QUEERenfags think traps are gay

Attached: 1441851690614.jpg (350x218, 43K)

>brolyniggers are fags in denial
kekek

W-Where's Jiren bulge...J-Jirenbros...

Attached: Jiren_(dragon_ball_fighterz).png (350x781, 198K)

>Fagly

Attached: 1517645307866.jpg (720x960, 359K)

Jiren's new figure.
Retailers have to pay you 12 cents.

Attached: jiren-23cm-dragon-ball-super-D_NQ_NP_600875-MLB26840372748_022018-F.jpg (585x1040, 106K)

>Cheelai has a bigger dick than bulgeletren
OH NONONO JOBRENBROS....

BASED CHADren costing less so everyone can own a CHADren figure, truly he is for the people. Not like (((Broly))).

>weak
>solo'd broccli for an hour
2-0 vegeta you manlet you want Lord Freeza to remind you again?

Post kino themes
youtu.be/eMYt9sGOcTU

>walk on
>roshi guy
gets me every time
who is DB's walk on Mirai Trunks? Jaco?

Broly has some overpriced shit

Poor Dickletren cannot hope to compete with BULGEly.

Attached: BrolyBulge.jpg (223x226, 7K)

Oh nonono Brolybros! /Ourgirl/ and Broly's babe isn't what she seems!
We have to debunk this now or we are finished for good!!

Attached: IMG_20190521_231045~2.jpg (263x209, 11K)

she uses pads instead of tampons

>QUEERenfags in charge of knowing anything about women

Based Chadhan cucking the manlet that night

what went wrong?

Attached: c.png (880x355, 211K)

nice headcanon

Attached: 1-1.webm (858x482, 2.84M)

>gold got destroyed by untrained basic blue

Attached: Chad Combo.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

dude, this is like saying that Broly wins by beating frieza for an hour

what is the deal with these dragonball threads? Its like Yea Forums but unironically retarded.

He just won't let her go.

Attached: 1481488946767.png (1280x738, 712K)

wouldnt Bulla have a thing for Goten. Usually younger girls like older guys

...you wouldn't call beating the shit out of a dude until he can only lie there and take it a win?

Attached: broly_vs_frieza_by_jaysherman93_dcydoza-pre.jpg (894x894, 175K)

based toriyama put a joke at yamcha's expense in DBS outline

all the new saiyans are crazy, it took god vegeta just to defeat his base, the u6 saiyans are stronger than buuhan in base, its insane

well jirenfriends said that is not a win since they beat frieza down in 5 minites while broly can't manage the same within 1 minute, therefore Frieza lost to jiren and win against Broly, Vegeta also lost to frieza since he didn't kill him

Actually it's NuBroly

Attached: D7JVKCvWwAAHGEv.jpg (2048x2048, 361K)

it's because strength in dragon ball is there only for momentary dramatic effect where x is stronger than y so y has to become stronger

super saiyan cabba from the u6 tournament can body majin buu saga super vegito, its wild

The fights in Dragon Ball don't always have a clear winner. Did Majin Vegeta beat Goku because he sucker punched him, or is it a win for Goku since he had SS3 waiting in the wings? Did Jiren beat Frieza since he kicked the shit out of him and has a higher power level, or did Frieza beat Jiren because he hand Goku ringed him out?

It all depends on how you look at it, which is probably why people argue so much about who is the best fighter.

Attached: GokuvsVegeta.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Everyone ITT agreed that Jiren is the winner against Frieza and Goku

well when people compare people they don't account for having your guard down or having lost stamina from fighting

Yes she would, and yes that's true.

Attached: 73657622_p8.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Attached: Gohanx18.jpg (544x631, 164K)

I'm just using it as an example.

It doesn't help that DBS is a lot more vague about power levels than DBZ. It's good that the minor characters can have better showings now, but it opens up a lot more room for arguments. It also makes it hard to tell what all these new transformations mean for our heroes.

i think everyone knows that all the guys in the arena are out of stamina in episode 131, and since they're on the same boat, it shouldn't take Jiren any effort to throw 3 guys out, he soloed SSBKK, SSBE and 17 for fucks sake, how can a single monkey, lizard and a pew pew cyborg kill him like that?

>but it opens up a lot more room for argument
yeah, but thats on powerlevel fags really.
I can only speak for myself, but I notice that Goku and Vegeta arent the only characters that can get stronger, we just focus on Goku and Vegeta more. Then there is the power level construct as a whole, AT was trying to make things to where Power Levels were meaningless and people still act like they are legitimate. I just enjoy the fights and adventure and dont mind these new characters showing up because that means Goku is no longer the strongest and that means there is more exciting fights that isnt about over powering the other.

If you watch it with no expectations of quality BvS can at least be somewhat amusing in its amazing stupidity.

>Another unborn idea aborted by EoZ

Based Toriyama.

>Look this up

>It’s true

Kek, Toriyama’s next villain should be a tax evader who hides his wealth in other universes to avoid the intergalactic IRS.

EoZ already got retconned in Broly.

Haven’t seen it, explain?

In EoZ Bulma said they hadn't seen Goku in 5 years, Broly places them at 4 years.

That's the way I see it. I'm really enjoying seeing minor characters like Roshi and 18 getting some victories in. But of course powerlevelfags have to dribble on about how beating X opponent isn't REALLY that impressive because X wasn't as strong as Broly or Jiren or whatever. Fuckers. Never mind that Piccolo vs.17 was one of the best fights in DBZ.

Attached: Dyspo_vs_Gohan.gif (540x313, 2.72M)

SSJ > SS

SSJGSSJ>SSJG>SSJ>SSGSS>SSG>SS

Attached: 2977802 - Dragon_Ball Dragon_Ball_GT Pan Sunnie.png (1920x1080, 406K)

Attached: 3049909 - Pan edit.jpg (1536x864, 152K)

being wrong > being right
k, juanito.

Yes yes, for me... It's Broly!

Attached: 1558473754425.png (862x725, 762K)

time to post the classic, SSnigger

Attached: 85e.png (680x383, 302K)

I'm so much smarter than you it's not even funny LMAO

It's as superior as the rest of Toyo's masterfully-crafted intellectual manga

containment threads for mexicans

just shut the fuck up if you don't even know what you're talking about

>got the fuck kicked out of him for an hour
FTFY spic

I see you have no argument, spic.

>Pedro the Dog seething

Attached: 3105812 - Dragon_Ball_GT Pan Sunnie.png (1920x1080, 389K)

>Pan pedospic is ban evading again

sorry you fucking Hiatusmutt, you're talking to a chad, or should i say, you're master

>you're master
Keep quiet, spic.

you're loss, now back to plebbit

>still can't grasp basic English
The opinions of Mexicans shall be IMMEDIATELY discarded.

>newfag is new to the internet
not a big surprise, your a kid after all, now go back to your grammar book, shoo shoo

You were already ordered to be silent, dogspic. Do not dare provoke your divine master's wrath.

keep posting, you'll stroke my ego better that way

Silence, miserable pet. Your master commands you.

For what reason?

Attached: IMG_5355.jpg (600x866, 157K)

>still no argument to defend himself
but keep posting kiddo

I'm superior to you, dog. The master of such a trifling and jejune creature has no cause or obligation to provide evidence of his superiority to his charges, nor do said charges have any right to question such superiority. There is no need to present "evidence"; my superiority to you and your canid ilk is natural and innate, as commonplace and accepted as the sky is blue and the sun is round. Now silence your keening muzzle and return to your kennel posthaste. Your master commands you.

>wall of text
ah, preparing for an essay test tomorrow eh? good one kid

>spic is flabbergasted by my superb lexicon and cannot hope to comprehend such illustrious and sagacious text
Kneel before me, pet. Kneel, and despair. Such is the true and rightful place of all good and obedient hounds.

if you consider that a wall of text you are literally a mexican

i suggest writing a longer paragraph kid, the teacher won't accept it if it's this short

retard

now this is just lazy

I accept your concession

in his dreams.

when i haven't permitted you to get one? nah

Wow Brolyspics gotta be the lowest posters on the foodchain. They make Gohanfags look like sages in comparison

>db goku
>adventurer that wants to help people
>dbz goku
>warrior that's always there to help his friends
>dbs goku
>fight autist that will endanger the multiverse for a challenge

Attached: kakakakarmen electra.gif (500x720, 240K)

things that didnt happen

>db goku
>fight autist that cares more about a fair fight with piccolo than saving the world
>dbz goku
>fight autist who puts his son's life in danger

>warrior
Stop watching the Big Green Dub.

But everyone put Gohan's life in danger. Even though Goku was in the wrong for giving Cell a senzu bean, Piccolo was a hypocrite for calling Goku out for having Gohan fight Cell.

Best boi

Attached: Dyspo's Expressionn.png (315x461, 72K)

Dyspo is more hung than Jiren

Attached: Dyspo Squat SDBHWM.jpg (413x261, 15K)

What's their powerlevel?

Attached: Gogeta-Vegetto-Team-Attack.webm (800x600, 2.99M)

Do you remember these wishes?

Attached: Shadow-Dragons_And_Wishes.jpg (2556x1336, 738K)

LITERALLY EVERY true Dragon Ball fan

Attached: D7BEB73WwAAeWts.jpg (1024x513, 59K)

Attached: toei's hit.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Less than Goku samas

Attached: 18.png (1390x1025, 318K)

Eis was the only complex one.

Deep, explain him get fired up when Toppo cheered for him in the final episode

Attached: Chadren1.png (853x943, 828K)

NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS BEFORE THE TOEICHADS FIND OUT

Another DB fair and nothing for our boi Jiren...why is he so irrelevant, Jirenfriends?

Attached: D7KQFnVXsAAFpgb.jpg (1265x1080, 220K)

>super threads are finally dead

Feels good

>shallot and gohan
No buy.

TOO LATE, toyocucko, I already found out. KNEEL

Attached: COMING BACK BABY.png (1200x901, 85K)

Jobren doesn't get merch because he's never showing up again and isn't popular enough, how is this news?
A retarded jobhantard meme'd Jobren into being popular and falseflags with him to bait brolytards, and now we get this everyday.
No one cares about the Cell of DBS.

Also, he's ugly.

Attached: Uglyren.png (1820x2048, 1.31M)

What a stupid selfish bitch.

Attached: 1549263656093.jpg (960x2700, 374K)

Reminder that Chirai was a mistake along with Gine.

Attached: Cunt.png (524x608, 181K)

So she didn't get the years right, what a fucking retcon

>TH-THAT GUY FRIEZA KAKAROTTO, HE DID THINGS TO ME, THINGS I CAN'T EVEN GET MYSELF TO SAY H-HIS TAIL WAS IN... AVENGE ME KAKAROTTO PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

Attached: Tears_of_Vegeta.png (1280x720, 105K)

>Broly and i...just the two of us
What was she thinking?

Attached: 52855252_295747951105308_8570727508411287113_n.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Retards who don't know canon and deny facts. 2-0 is just one example of both (AT's will) they are either ignorant of or otherwise unable to cope. Such is their level of obsessed seething at even the vague mention of The Nemesis. Really, they should just kneel from their kennels like Goku does for his Prince. Might even find it fulfilling (like the MC does).

BUMP MY THREAD

That would also mean that Super would have to end right there and not continue anymore. We're already in another arc and it's likely far from the last one, so it's getting retconned.