Kaguya

>"Ice" is tired of Prez's bullshit
the beginning of the end?

Attached: 6563456456345634.png (889x470, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av49037661/
imgur.com/a/Lx4wWw3
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/en/0/149/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fuji think's she is different than her psycho sisters

Attached: Laugh.png (285x43, 27K)

I need more videos like this in these trying times. Remember the good times, lads.
bilibili.com/video/av49037661/

CN scans with translation imgur.com/a/Lx4wWw3

I'm tired of this shit, how long until IshiMiko arc?

Attached: miko money.png (478x632, 320K)

Two chapters until we see Ishigami fucking Tsubame.

>the beginning of the end?
In which direction? "Tired" is a great deal kinder than she started out.

Attached: what_kaguya_thinks_of_his_efforts.png (581x414, 204K)

>Maki's other bro also betrays her

Attached: jump.gif (608x362, 123K)

delete this

No

Attached: miko money2.png (474x570, 319K)

>not a huge whore
>not an insane psycho
>decent christmas presents
Everything wrong with her is because of her family.

Is there a single interaction with ice in this arc that hasn't ended with her eroding the little self esteem he had built?

Attached: F11.png (800x1200, 394K)

You just know Fuji is going to be the prime minister character and Aka is going to use her to spread his Racist Isolationist views.

That's the most understandable she's been, she has legit PTSD because of him.

What trying times? This arc is even better than the last. The only time I was dissatisfied with the manga was in that weird timespan before the sports festival, and in retrospect, it was more frustration about the scanlation wars with fagscans.

If Mikado was our prez, things would be different around here

We also got some 4-koma stuff. Post-coitus shopping trip

Attached: 01a.jpg (888x1300, 697K)

Attached: 02a.jpg (913x1300, 830K)

Attached: 1552946370033.png (210x221, 49K)

Attached: maki snipe.png (608x1200, 848K)

>Ice
>tired of Prez's bullshit
Fuck off, Ice is the worst girl in history and this entire arc is fucking trash.

>This arc is even better than the last
Prez, you need to get some sleep, you're not going to outdo the festival with a handkerchief

user, you are reading a fiction catering to office ladies.
If the feMC isn't mostly emo and irritable, it's a miracle.

>handkerchief
That was just for the main gift exhange. In pic related he has something noticeably bigger(maybe fireworks?)

Attached: aO2X4U9.jpg (900x1319, 379K)

>not going to outdo the festival with a
the handkerchief is just the bait in his 4D Master plan

>implying a nice handkerchief isn't better than some overly flashy heart balloons

Attached: DARK ROAST.jpg (580x415, 114K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 40secs.png (830x600, 485K)

She... didn't make things worse at the hospital? But that was because their interaction there just wasn't, really.

This had better not end without her apologizing to him (while he's awake!) for having hurt him. If pic related gets treated as the resolution for Kaguya's side of things and the story from then on treats Prez's issues as being baselessly self-inflicted-
but it won't and I should stop before I needlessly make myself mad.

Attached: M17.png (822x1200, 396K)

It's Kaguya's fathers head.

I love her

Attached: 1552076136570.png (501x517, 219K)

>"N-Now we can be together.. .at Stanford ... ."
>Page flashes to Hayasaka at the mansion >broken down and screaming, cradling a headless body
>police haul her away
>next page are newspaper headlines
>"Shinomiya Family violates Child Labor Codes - SCANDAL"
>"Underage and Overworked Employee - Murders CEO of Shinomiya Group"

Make it happen Aka.

It's hardly better than the culture festival but it's managed to be decent overall after how bad the opening chapters were.

It's not really resolution when Ice is still around to talk him about these problems between them. They have to talk about how all this started so idk why you wouldn't expect her to apologize.

>Maybe Shinomiya wants a proper relationship?
>No, fuck that, she needs an even bigger gift than the balloons.
But they are self inflicted. Shirogane has been misunderstanding everything that came from Kaguya's mouth ever since Ice took over, and that's despite both Maki and Hayasaka telling exactly what Kaguya means. He knows what is his mistake, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Next arc would be Kaguya breaking Shirogane out of prison and starying a fugitive life together.
At this point she has probably resigned to the fact her dad is an asshole who will never give the affection she needs.
She might as well call Shirogane daddy when having se...

>Implying Shirogane would get caught.

He framed Hayasaka. Why do you think he befriended her in the first place?

Why is she the one who's tired of the other's bullshit? This stupid arc started because she turned ice in the first place.

>Implying a incompetent retard like him would be able to get away with the perfect crime
That would take a lot of Practice
Flashback the a chapter where F teaches him how to properly kill and hide all the evidence

Attached: 1557033901777.png (391x702, 103K)

He clearly has enough mommy issues to be a serial killer
>started off by murdering schoolgirl prostitutes and working his way up
Why do you think Mikado hasn't shown up?

Attached: x20 (4).jpg (970x1400, 311K)

She'd probably do it for free if you compliment her enough.
Such an easy girl.

Would she? I think you'd still need to follow her autistic ideas about romance.

predictions on what shirogane's present for kaguya is?

Look at how she is considering hanging out with to unknown faceless guys

Attached: K16.png (788x1200, 382K)

Also don't forget about the Moe Moe Kyun Kyun chapter. Just compliment her a little bit and you'll soon find yourselves in a motel.

I want your big black shoes to walk me home gently tonight

>everything that came from Kaguya's mouth ever since Ice took over

The Sayings of Kaguya Shinomiya (Ice):
>1. "This coffee is disgusting. Its only redeeming quality is that it's taught me just how delicious our servant's coffee is."
>2. "Shirogane... or rather, President, shall we discuss the elephant in the room? What do you feel our relationship is?"
>3. "Dating is going a bit far, isn't it? You think a kiss makes you my boyfriend? To make such an assumption... Honestly, what are you? A child?"
>[Et cetera]

Does he have clues as to what's going on with her that he should follow? Absolutely, especially as it goes on. But man, that's one really heavy and really really ugly tsundere accent she's got on. One might slip up and ever take her at her word.

Fireworks, a new ribbon and his hopes and dreams

Fireworks and black panties

Disappointed that Chika's parents and her older sister are not at the Christmas Party.

Shirogane was suppose to find out that Chika's older sister was his former home tutor.

Chika's mother was suppose to have some dialogue for the first time in this manga instead of remaining silent.

And Chika's house is surprisingly normal and much more smaller than Kaguya's house.

I guess Kaguya's family is much more wealthier than Chika's.

So fucking easy, Were is the victim girls of Miko?

I think Miko is probably someone who it is very easy to initiate an interaction with. I'm just not so sure how far that initial momentum would go.

>all these horny-teen fantasies
>mistaking simple naïveté with hopelessness
>being unable to understand the strenght and the beauty of her convinctions

Attached: adamant.png (496x585, 236K)

Why didn't Chika invite any of her /tg/ club friends to her house for a Christmas Party?

It doesn't make sense. The chapter implied that she didn't just ask Ishigami but also Miko as well. You think Chika would have invited her friends from another club.

Not only that but Moeha's best friends are Kei and that short haired girl with no name yet. Shouldn't Moeha have invited her other friend as well?

Just gotta pressure her a lot and be very forceful. She's shown so far that she'd even take a beating if necessary.

Miko only likes good looking guys.

She was ranking Shirogane's looks with the other boys in school.

The live action anime adaption had her gushing over the real life actor who will play Shirogane in the live action.

She's extremely vulnerable to the wall slamming technique because she reads too much shoujo manga

Where is Maki?
Why havent we seen her in this chapter?

Miko is a slut.
That's why I stand with Tsubame.

>Where is Maki
Here

Attached: 1558375966258.gif (608x362, 126K)

Do you really think /tg/ would celebrate a western holiday?
They are getting ready to destabilize Japan.

>Shirogane was suppose to find out that Chika's older sister was his former home tutor.
>Chika's mother was suppose to have some dialogue for the first time in this manga instead of remaining silent.
user, this is your headcanon, right?

I want to do her from front to back and make her moan in a cute voice

Attached: ahhhhhhh.jpg (566x489, 113K)

Can someone give me the number of the chapter where Prez asks Iino and F how they see him as a man?

Oops! I forgot the
>"It tastes like boiled sea cucumber" for the first one.

But that line she opened with deserves special attention. Knowing the depths of his issues now, for her to start out with (generalized) "[your efforts to satisfy me are] disgusting. [Their] only redeeming quality is that [they've] taught me just how [much better others' are]" means she ought to have had mercy on him and just blasted a shotgun into his stomach.

>catering to office ladies
>a manga in Young Jump
Maybe this manga should be moved to one of whatever Shueisha's josei magazines are.

But Miko changed her mind and thought Prez looked like Sho Hirano.

MUH SPLIT PERSONALITY

Miko has a very strong imagination and was able to delude herself into believing that over admitting the truth that Ishigami looks more like him.

Why chase after the insane rich girl when he could have a 11/10 maid instead?

Attached: v15.png (800x1142, 949K)

Thanks

Attached: F6.png (800x1200, 507K)

Wow this is a really incredible piece of fan work
But chink song is so jarring to hear jesus

This. It's only a matter of time before she's talking into frogs thinking they're phones

Attached: 1557782043776.jpg (632x624, 87K)

Because the 11/10 maid doesn't want to steal the first love of the insane rich girl she's been raised as a sister with.

Attached: 148789247171.png (842x553, 259K)

Would a Stand or an IB fit Kaguya better?

>learned moonrunes so I could read manga before translations came out
>leaks end up being in chinese or korean much more often than in japanese
>it was all for fucking nothing

Attached: 1362376549834.gif (600x600, 28K)

Well then the maid should change her mind, since the rich girl needs therapy and child protective services more than a boyfriend she'll inevitably break-up with after graduating.

>inb4 Aka pulls a Masamune

Attached: b38.png (2228x1600, 2.33M)

>Kaguya gets to Stanford
>Meets real gaijin Chad geniuses

user, I...

The maid is a bit more stable than the rich girl, but she still has her own baggage and she's almost as fucked up, especially with the work she's been trained to do.

Attached: 1528831794221.png (500x400, 261K)

You mean a falseflag?

I mean about baiting people into thinking anyone but the main girl will wins

You guys are autistic if you think anything's wrong with Hayasaka. She's legit a few years from retirement since she has like 0 overhead and a high salary.

>she'll inevitably break-up with after graduating
I think this arc is for prevent that

>Implying she can quit her job willingly

I thought as much, just making sure.
I'm autistic, and I love Hayasaka! I haven't read this series, only the official doujin, because it looks like a clusterfuck anyways.

>implying nothing is wrong with her and that money brings happiness

too bad the hack author wont give HAyasaka anyone

She's not a slave.

We kind of had an arc that established there was something wrong with Hayasaka though.

The doujin isn't canon

Retiring brings happiness bro.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/en/0/149/ someone dump

EL HERMANO ATTACK

>Kaguya Thinks It's Fine
so best girl

wow that was fast

Her whole family is stuck with the Shinomiyas

>Still a day later than Chinabro
JB NEVER STOPS LOSING!

>that 139 at the end
For some reason, I've seen that mistake happen a lot.

chapter dump

The numbering reset when it moved to Young Jump, it's not a mistake.

Oh.

Don’t worry tripfag, I learned Chinese, but I only learned Simplified Characters rather than the Traditional Characters are in. I can sorta read it, but I still have to go to my dictionary more than half the time. So I know that feel.

>learn Chinese

Attached: 1496196624757.jpg (520x416, 36K)