Dennou Coil

How come I never see this masterpiece discussed here?

Attached: 1536328184596.png (1280x718, 971K)

It's old

Because you're a decade late.

It's a good series but I'm not sure there's really that much to talk about since it tied up everything nicely, as far as I remember.

Once Iso's next masterpiece drops it will get rediscovered.

Attached: Chikyuugai_Shounen_Shoujo-cover.jpg (565x800, 159K)

It's a completed masterpiece, there's not much to talk about afterwards.

Attached: 1473186808192 Densuke - Dennou Coil.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I've been meaning to watch this for a while, what's the best release? MTBB?

cuz its not really that good

No. It's too perfect, nothing to discuss about.

That's the one I used. Had no problems with it.

wrong opinion

Themes about distance and connecting aren't exactly fresh in anime but it's still good

Yea Forums doesn't talk about good anime

Attached: 1554164012789.png (512x512, 361K)

The girls are cute and they all run around in mini skirts. I liked the skin tight motorcycle suit the aunt wore too.

I really liked this at the start to middle. No unique concepts, but very interesting and fun application of them. Then it seemed to run out of ideas and became purely melodrama near the end that was nearly unbearable to sit through.

I prefer the manga

>The girls are cute
They look like eggplants.

Because Iso botched the final third and suddenly ignored half the cast for no logical reason. And the fact that it's the most well animated TV show of all time isn't something that most of Yea Forums cares about. So there's not much to "discuss".

I never fully understood how their shit worked but it was cool as fuck.

Attached: 5q5q1q19xi001.jpg (1024x628, 117K)

Google Glasses.

For the visuals yeah, but wasn't there a whole system of magic spells. I watched it a long time ago so maybe I forgot.

Some of the worldbuilding was silly, Japan giving up living pets almost entirely within 10 years because they can have incorporeal virtual pets, what the hell

I think that the "spells" were basically complicated QR codes. Sets of symbols that interact with the AR world, presumably by image recognition through the glasses' cameras.

Whenever people talk about stand alone episodes, you are sure to hear about it. That particular episode is so good that Netflix's Love, Death & Robots tried to copy it on a mediocre short called Ice Age.

Attached: Oo-1.jpg (1024x578, 53K)

Quantum computer magic

>Netflix's Love, Death & Robots tried to copy it on a mediocre short called Ice Age.

[citation needed]