HxH

So when will Togashi release the next chapters? How will this haitus take? Other discussions are welcome too.

Attached: 6F5BCCDE-CFD3-4F78-B7E0-E5A482A396C7.jpg (1024x676, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtu.be/TpOSMOgpQWU
youtu.be/cieP1QwyOvc
youtu.be/SBIlLtkyUYg
youtu.be/usiSyaj27JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope it’s this year, but I’m honestly getting a bit suspect. Year isn’t even halfway over yet, so there’s still time I guess.

First for Leorio

Attached: 4CB350FF-37E0-408A-9D5E-B7744A0D9AD3.png (500x460, 298K)

Stop posting from your phone, applenigger

Attached: angry gon.jpg (500x436, 44K)

Over 7 weeks

We have no idea how strong Leorio is at the moment, right? It’d be nice if we saw him clash with anyone, he’s certainly lose to the PT, maybe he’ll get a shot at a mafia member though.

Seeth more, you poor nigger. Also don't tell me what do, poorfag.

Attached: death stare.jpg (650x650, 36K)

He will kill Nobunaga and maybe Feitan.

You're kicked out of hunterchad club

Attached: 1496600580172.jpg (1200x1200, 599K)

While I’m doubtful of that, I do wonder if Leorio’s warp punching might have a decent usage against any of the PT members. We only saw it once from him. If he could do it faster and maybe while moving, it could be useful.

N-no please wait, please don't. Fuck you!

Attached: poor killua crying.jpg (640x360, 23K)

1999 fags can't defend this

Attached: hanzo.png (2136x960, 585K)

Second for Gon

Attached: Gon can smile.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Third for Killua

Attached: killua 3.jpg (944x749, 111K)

kek

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 1494713381072.jpg (849x1200, 528K)

Guy in the middle isn't Hanzo but a character whatishis name from YYH. 2011 fags on the other hand, can't defend this (pic related)

Attached: eyebrows.png (462x442, 144K)

Attached: 0354-014.png.jpg (1067x1600, 392K)

pity this is whats left of your wifes face after gon was done with her sad

Attached: 131_-_Pitou_shattered_face.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

What’s the most troublesome part of the first Hunter Exam to complete for regular humans? My first thought is Menchi’s test, both times. Because you could ride a bike in the first exam and theoretically would be in shape enough to follow through the swamp.

Kek, remember Hisoka going after Chrollo for half a chapter only to realize it was a clone?

That was Gon having a delusion as he was dying after Pitou killed him.

Attached: 1536798982384.jpg (1125x2253, 528K)

99,99999% real humans would fail the first one and it's unlikely that anyone would show up at the exam with a without without prior insider knowledge, and even then, most wouldn't be able to do 80 km even with a bike. Other parts are easier because most of the time you're facing other humans

Attached: 0355-013.jpg (2133x1600, 1.12M)

Yes.

Attached: sigh.jpg (548x220, 36K)

Heavy puppets casualties

Attached: Up To No Good Again.jpg (1066x1600, 225K)

SMASH!!! SMASH!!!

look at this loser LMAO

Attached: 1501189361002.png (546x224, 108K)

Who's the leader of the NGL?

Attached: Dictator Netero and gang in NGL.jpg (1066x1600, 236K)

jeiro

Chrollo cheated

It’s Gyro you dyslectic nigger

I really enjoy how Chrollo fought Hisoka. It’s probably one of the most unsatisfying fights for Hisoka, he was just beating on weaklings or literally mindless drones the whole time. And Chrollo was pretty much completely safe the whole time.

Hisoka will die of old age.

Attached: Hisocuck.jpg (482x537, 109K)

And at cost of dozens of innocent people, mind you. But yeah Chrollo completely destroyed Hisoka which was funny at best.

Attached: 1553663615883.jpg (435x596, 101K)

Hisoka’s corpse looks cute

Attached: 4A078D4A-A600-4246-88EB-248748186BE5.png (602x377, 337K)

Chrollo's corpse will look even cuter

What happend to Meruem’s corpse?

Leorio is probably at or just under Pokkle level; he is probably equivalent to all of those rookie hunters that Hisoka and Ilumi killed in the election arc. Leorio has no actual talent at fighting (although he is definitely top 1 percent of all humans in strength, he is still nothing as far as the rest of the series is concerned). Leorio lacks any strategic or critical thinking ability as well; he mostly charges straight ahead. Nearly every combatant can outsmart and outwit him.

Clown cucks having to resort to headcanon and fanfiction to talk back after being raped for 7 chapters, poor dogs

Poor Leorio :( he is dumb, weak, quick to anger, can’t fight, hasn’t his own arc, is useless as fuck and not really a main character compared to Gon, Killua, Kurapika and even Hisoka!

Poor Leorio, such a loser.

Pretty sure it stayed in that underground facility

Along with the 2 other royal guards and 46.613 death civilians.

Strength wise he's better than Gon and Kurapika as proved by the testing gate. About smarts, he's kind of like Gon, he's comedic stupid for shits and giggles, but in a combat situation he can probably hold his ground against more than average opponents, and he had his fair share of sharp and tactical moments

I want more of this cute bum

>Chrollo has the most perfect scenario he could ask for in a setting that never allows such luxury
>still fails to kill his man
>gets two of his friends killed in the process
>is being hunted by a stronger Hisoka who has completely changed his M.O. to rob Chrollo of every advantage he has given him
For sure Hisochads are the ones coping, not Cuckrollofags who realize that Chrollo failed under the best of circumstances and now he has to face him under the worst.

Attached: clowned.png (388x345, 199K)

>Strength wise he's better than Gon
Gon was a little kid back then, he's still developing and has put on more bulk now.

Leorio ain’t worth a jack shit. He’s stupid, useless, weak, dumb, and trash just like you, you worthless useless piece of shit.

Attached: 1549520757939.png (750x1060, 781K)

Chrollo killed Hisoka before (fair and square) he gladly kill Hisoka again. Even if Chrollo fails to kill Hisoka again, either Phinks, who will snap Hisoka's skinny clown neck or Feitan will torture the clown to death.

All in all, let the hunt on Hisoka begin.

Attached: Phinks fist.jpg (1280x1939, 471K)

Hisoka was literelly brought back from death he has so much plot armor now it hurts its so obvious he got a power up for the hisokavsgon

But we all know that Bonolenov will crush Hisoka to death like the insect he is.

Attached: Bono .png (757x253, 102K)

>Fails to kill him
Hisoka fags confirmed dumb speedreaders. He died, he just ass pulled his way back to life

>the brainlet and the manlet are gonna take out the better version of the guy their boss (who is superior to them in every way) failed to under incomparably better circumstances than they can hope to get
Cope harder, spiderlets.
>
Bonolenov is based but Hisoka is a horrible matchup for him.

you already know the reason he brought back to life lmao be honest

Attached: 10653047_p0.jpg (800x1200, 318K)

>h-h-he k-killed him!
>w-w-what do you mean he has to s-stay dead for it to matter?
The absolute state of spidercucks. Chrollo made him more dangerous and got his friends killed. Congratulations.

Two digit IQ monkey all buzzwords and no arguments, take your meds

No reason why the same doesn't apply to Leorio as well, he can keep training and get stronger too, but with the same time spent training together, he was the strongest of the three of them

>but with the same time spent training together, he was the strongest of the three of them
Kurapika is dex over str and Gon was a little kid, he's more developed now. Meanwhile Leorio hasn't really changed all that much.

I just dont see how the chimera arc can be topped in term of the character development

>I just dont see how the chimera arc can be topped
FTFY
It's insane how good it was.

Attached: HxH CA.jpg (5600x3150, 3.53M)

Has manga stream gotten this bad?

Single digit IQ cockroach confirmed, kys faggot. When did he had his share of sharp and tactical moments? Also he doesn’t have his own arc and nor was he important enough. Furthermore he hardly fought anyone.

I found gons revival to be absolute bullshit lmao he got off scot free no repercussion no consequence its so obvious he will regain his nen of course retards will shout bu--ttt hes demoted as mc kurapika will have one or two arc for himself and that's it lol

Literally asspulls: THE ANIME: THE ARC

jesus christ
>king comes back after a 1v1 vs neo netero + nuke??
>2 royal guards die off screen
>pitou scoring a hit on adult "strong as the king" gon, taking his fucking ARM no less
>entire season is about kite dying so gon can receive a temporary power-up to defeat a weaker antagonist

i literally stopped watching after this arc because of these plot points. half of the characters have plot armor in the form of magical clairvoyance.

still love the series tho

>entire season is about kite dying so gon can receive a temporary power-up to defeat a weaker antagonist

which he doesn't even keep LOL
Kite literally exists just to be avenged for hype

He's not a fighter and his aims have nothing to do with fighting, just accept it already

memes aside
Killua should've died (and stayed dead) instead of Kite. Would've been more impactful plus Killua's always been at the center of the weakest writing in the story so this just deals with that too.

another shounentard lol
1) the kings revival was explained
2) I give you the two royal guards but in the end it just proves how insignificant they are

3) nen becomes stronger after death also gon practically let pitou cut off his arm

4) kites death gave us tons of development giving gon a temporary power was a bit weird lmao

nah killua is now mostly a moralfag now this means he will be number 1 in every popularity poll so he gets special treatment

>nah killua is now mostly a moralfag now
Leave him alone, he doesn’t want to be a assassin anymore. All that killing is taking a toll on him and he wants go a different path in his life.

1)Meruem's revival was explained and ultimately temporary
2)I found that to be brilliant. For all their power they were still ultimately no threat to humanity at large and died as a side effect of the nuke.
3)Gon wasn't as strong as Meruem. Even if they had an equal amount of aura, Meruem's body is far, far tougher, being the perfect hybrid of a whole bunch of species. Also, Gon wasn't defending himself.
4)It was about Gon's decent into darkness which is meant to parallel Meruem's ascent into light.

What if Hisoka & Chrollo could go along?

Is Nobunaga a sociopath and a useless spider?

Keep seething clownfag. Chrollo will just kill Hisoka again, this time forever. I’m pretty sure Phinks and Feitan together could whack that nutjob with some kind of plan and tactic.

That's no girl, that's an ant

Didn't bono and shiziku state that their individual Powers weren't good matchups before teaming up with chrollo on the ship

I wonder what Hisoka’s last thoughts were before dying. What was Hisoka’s last thoughts? Was it:

1. Smiling Gon and/or angry Machi
2. Some picture of a clown family
3. Unsaid words to Illumi
4. “I hope “o my rubber nen” works”
5. Nothing

Attached: 00BCF227-0EB6-4D17-B5ED-42EBD1EFF618.png (1334x750, 1.87M)

6. "Once I revive I will get so much fun ∆"

Yes, Bono once had nightmare about Hisoka.

>seething
You're the only one doing that.
>Chrollo will just kill Hisoka again, this time forever.
>he couldn't do it under the best of circumstances, surely he will do it under the worst!
>I’m pretty sure Phinks and Feitan together could whack that nutjob with some kind of plan and tactic
Not even old Hisoka would take them on together, let alone the new one.

I still think it's opportunity lost that Togashi didn't just give him a new special nen ability there. He's an established stalwart fighter for years, he's at the verge of death during a battle high, he's about to embark on a fun rampage killing spiders. If there's an appropriate time where you pull a power up out of nowhere, then this is it.

>pay shit loads of money to watch this big fight event on Heaven's Arena
>eating mad hotdogs and shit having great time
>suddenly fighters run into the crows
>panic
>casually get my head chopped off like it's butter
>dipshit fighters use it to hit each other
>just wanted to have some hotdogs and watch a great fight

fuck this world

Attached: 36459018_p0.png (600x480, 172K)

look bro if they stayed for a deathmatch they wanted blood anyway

Probably something about him not being able to fight more strong opponents

But what about some picture of some clown family?

If I remember correctly that was a gallery fake, at least. Plenty of people had a bad day though

Remember the scene/page where Kite Gon and Killua had to fight the ants who surrounded them on turn? What if Hisoka and Illumi were there and fighted the ants on turn, what would they say?

Sadly this is going to be a longer hiatus then we've seen in the last 2 years or so. Going by the rate of the last few releases, there should have been an announcement of new HxH in May

user don’t make me angry. I know Chrollo used gallery fake to clone those people and use them as puppets. But there were some real people who got killed by both Chrollo and Hisoka and many of them were killed by the explosion as well.

Why did Hisoka and Chrollo used and kill innocent people?

Pitou literally says "HE'S AS STRONG AS THE KING"

Kite LITERALLY dies for the hype.

Kite dying did nothing to Gon except let him kill Pitou in the end and make people O: at his temporary power-up.

There was hardly any character development. Kite even comes back as a brown girl LMFAO

I'd agree to kite's death pushing for character development as far as gon, but the only development we've seen really has been with Killua.

Gon got sad for a little, then got mad, then was fine. And Kite is literally perfectly fine at the end??

How can you guys defend this?

I won't even mention Meruem getting to die in peace with a cute loli. Like Xehenort getting to go to Kingdom Hearts with Eroquis or w/e LOL

>Plenty of people had a bad day though

Yeah whatever man.

Attached: D9A08A3E-335E-4450-B49D-36913BF260ED.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>Pitou "literally" says [inaccurate paraphrase]
>LMFAO
>that spacing
>Yea Forumseddit reference

Attached: 1536152981966.png (644x482, 148K)

>brown girl LMFAO
The fuck are you talking about, you color blind stupid creature.

Attached: 9736BF43-1E40-4334-9CD8-F165BD419CC6.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Guys when you watch/read the chimera ant arc and you see all those people of the NGL getting dragged to be eated killed and/or tortured, what do you guys feels? Part of what makes the chimera arc hard to watch is seeing all those innocent people getting killed and eaten by the hundreds daily?

>How can you defend this?
Probably because that's not what happened.
Gon went ballistic about Kite for a number of reasons, but there's a big focus on how ridiculous he was. Kite was the senior hunter in charge and was responsible for the group. Gon's main character "I can just get fucked up a lot and make anyone I semi care about" persona went in full force and didn't work. He barely pretends Killua was a part of it, until he feels like he has to actually hurt Killua for trying to stop the self pity.
A lot of what Gon was doing was selfish self destruction, not for Kite's actual sake, and Ging even calls him out on this later. Kite is perfectly fine, without any help from Gon, because even though Gon had every right to believe that Kite was actually dead, Kite straight up didn't need Gon and Gon was mainly inconsequential- putting substantial burden on his friends after aside.
You can argue that Gon is fine now, but he's lost his connection with his best friend (and we get to see that neither is actually fine), realizes that he fucked up massively and is in everyone's debt, and basically lost all direction. It's not nearly as simple as you make it out to be. Pitou would have essentially died going back to Meruem's side like the rest. Gon was meant to be largely inconsequential in that arc no matter how much he tried.
And Pitou both isn't a reliable judge of Meruem's strength (and even if they had equal aura, Meruem is naturally considerably more durable), but also Pitou tapped into Nen after death. It helps cement Pitou's dedication and show that both exploited the same sorts of nen interactions.

Attached: 37669277_p0.png (800x600, 829K)

The NGL population

The Colt and Reina scene was incredibly hard to watch, but it led to a beautiful payoff. That's a general quality of the arc, every instance of darkness also reflects light.

Yes yes but what about those farmers and gyro’s soldiers get either dragged to the nest to be eaten and turned or getting killed on the spot. The ants rampaging across the NGL and continue killing and torturing people...

leorio learned ten pretty quickly, for a guy focusing most of his time studying for med school.

He is an academic that almost got elected as HA Chairman

Where’s Chrollobro?

Attached: B9A27D58-55CA-43E8-8975-B5AA444C1370.jpg (872x973, 295K)

The only followers of Gyro left are Ikalgo & Welfin, maybe Bloster but I doubt that since he doesn’t remember his own past and he chimera ant before they attacked Gyro’s cartel.

Gyro is my bro and my king.

Attached: 4A1ACD7D-03D8-42AB-B266-696BB6C8F432.jpg (253x495, 64K)

physical strength means literally nothing after the introduction of nen.

>literally nothing
This is not how enhancement works

Speedreader

they're mass murderers, user. at least chrollo is.

Attached: 1530366385218.png (346x420, 66K)

Watch your fucking whore mouth, you insolent fag. I don’t like your fucking tone.

Attached: 18492775-7968-4D82-A5D0-8473992C0F65.jpg (474x461, 44K)

>Hisoka reveals that the death stunt did a number on his body and he can keep going just long enough to finish his business with Chrollo
>Hisoka missed the boat
>the boat comes back and Hisoka discovers all of the spiders and Illumi were all slaughtered
>in a fit of frustration, he decides to have his final battle with Gon
>"lol, no nen"
>Hisoka just walks into the woods, while the narrator says that nobody knows what happened to him after that

>>Hisoka just walks into the woods, while the narrator says that nobody knows what happened to him after that
Pretty spooky ending if you ask me.

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've killed Meruem by himself.

Attached: BA01AA04-6014-477F-9496-AF26AFE57652.gif (400x400, 389K)

Gon is not in the current arc despite being in every other arc because he would solo the Black Whale and the Dark Continent

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

What?

Attached: 288AF046-96A6-4326-B0F1-6FA589C7E06E.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Would Leorio be able to kill Meruem with his lobotomy punch?

Clearly Gon and Killua will become the rescue party for the current arc's participants

/our queen/

Attached: 1539209898326.jpg (1500x2000, 586K)

How does Phinks feel that other people are death but he himself is still alive?

>caring what device people use
You need to get a life outside Yea Forums

>random swastika

So who is the stand user of Silent Majority?

>pull a power up out of nowhere
That's bad writing and Togashi doesn't do that.
New powers are often foreshadowed beforehand.

Attached: 52A4AE9B-344B-42CF-A417-E4711E053BD0.jpg (768x582, 52K)

Shalnark thought that Machi was kinda soft.

Togashi should go monthly.

Bet we won't see anything until maybe towards the end of August/early September.

Mark my words.

No Togashi should with haitus and go weekly.

This is a cute shalnark thread now

Attached: D9054939-9619-422C-808C-A4473CDD6352.png (400x400, 219K)

Hisoka or Kurapika

Attached: 35196514-0B2C-4726-B10F-E8A8ABE0E85D.jpg (1248x1305, 1.29M)

I doubt that would change anything. It would still require him to work on a regular schedule, which he seems to not want to do. It's better for him to be able to release 10 chapters one after another and then take a long break than to release one chapter around every month even if that results in a similar amount of chapters.

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: 1558463689696.jpg (700x591, 179K)

come here and shut it for me if you're such a big boy

Attached: 1533403288480.png (287x239, 28K)

That's the thing, we already have a precedent of a person having more than one group of nen specialty (Kurapika), and a precedent of nen growing exponentially under extreme circumstances (Gon). These open up quite a lot of possibilities and I don't understand why Togashi didn't just roll with them. Hisoka could have:

1: Powered up his rubber nen to now capable of imitating Kevlar and cover himself in multiple layers, effectively donning a bomb disposal suit. After that he could cover himself in fake charred body tissue to get past the medical examiner.

2. Awakened a new nen specialty. And Togashi could've easily come up with some ability to help Hisoka get out his death without overpowering him too much. e.g. "Voodoo" - a limited death ward like Basil Hawkins, "Regrowth" - sacrificing years of youth to revive from death, etc.

As it stands, Togashi went with "in my universe, you can revive people by performing CPR on someone already dead", which is just a step too far in his bargain with us.

Based gay poster

Attached: 1467649202758.jpg (1000x1412, 264K)

Woble

I want to impregnate Pitou and take responsibility!

Attached: 1496619141469.png (500x625, 157K)

>huntertards controlled by the Eruritrash
LMAO so pathetic! Even fujos from snk are smarter than you!

Attached: ereri___break_down_and_stand_up_again__part_1__by_freya_chii-d6wzioz.jpg (250x234, 23K)

cringe

>Eruritrash is controlling Huntertards
LMAO

Attached: artworks-000069983840-r595t7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Oops

Attached: Cuckwin.png (1074x1074, 780K)

I love this plot!

Attached: d8d337c6ddb827206d4a21c127177f4f8196bfc9_00.jpg (396x512, 36K)

Attached: 73826169_p1.jpg (2000x2500, 869K)

>have a dream that the manga came back
>check Yea Forums quickly right now
>nothing
Please togashi

snktranny faggot spotted

When will Gon and Killua be back?

Will there be a timeskip?

When will Leorio and Kurapika fuck?

Good morning hunterfriends
Ready for another full day of posting

Cute

GODVI!

Attached: 1558530083836.jpg (880x1200, 94K)

What an interesting topic! What do you think? Will Leorio and Kurapika fuck Hunterchads?

Attached: Ereri-ereri-39916847-500-706.jpg (500x706, 60K)

Togashi doesn't care about you, he laughing at you right now while he is playing videogames. Pathetic

Attached: unnamed.jpg (800x800, 154K)

H x H is so full of fujos I swear :)

Attached: Muack.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Reminder that Polyamory when you're already married is ill advised

Attached: heidi's tranny sidebitch.png (586x460, 481K)

Do you think Zazan would have beaten any of the other troupe members present? It’s hard to see Shizuku beating him, and Zazan might’ve just beaten Bono before he could set up. Phinks I assume would survive long enough to get the power necessary to crush her.

Yes

Attached: 44C46B0D-435E-442A-84B2-2EDCA08B81D8.jpg (620x877, 66K)

>When will Gon and Killua be back?
After DC arc.
>Will there be a timeskip?
No hopefully not.
>When will Leorio and Kurapika fuck?
Somewhere in the middle to end part of the succession war.

Attached: 06C383F3-6020-4C23-A67C-BD10934FECFB.jpg (897x890, 202K)

It’s pretty amusing how the cow dude shut him down so hard after this.

And why is this amusing?

He did?

>Be Bono
>Bono sees Hisoka
>Begins to play the song and dance of his people
>But all the holes are suddenly clogged with bungee gum
>Hisoka starts to emit his own creepy carnival music
>The cards he's throwing about transform into two tailed snakes, which somehow act as his instruments
>Bono wakes up screaming

Attached: Bono.jpg (225x350, 19K)

Phinks gonna kill Hisoka, screencap this

I still have this image for Chrollo vs Hisoka fans

Attached: 050BAFC7-E620-4E68-8B6C-9961902F5AE4.png (1334x750, 652K)

>implying Hisoka doesn't have some bungee gum stuck to Chrollo ever since they fought the first time and will use it when killing him in the second fight

>Implying Hisoka had some bungee gum stuck to chrollo ever since the day he got btfo hard

Attached: death clown.jpg (584x584, 124K)

where is fucking chrollobro?!

Probably got banned again.

I saw him today at the same ''hxh vs snk'' thread. He's there.

SnKtards were trolling in another thread I didn’t even see this thread was up because I normally type in “hunt” in catalog and not “hxh”

You're on time and thread is moving at a slow pace.

Attached: kura 403.jpg (1047x1233, 452K)

Soon as I left someone started posting under this name saying disregard everything I said lmao that thread is actually funny as fuck.

Very cute but I think you stole my pic.

Attached: D0C30525-D193-4F22-BC1F-964D49F4B352.jpg (904x749, 116K)

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: Kurapika Kurta.jpg (835x749, 107K)

Definitely didn't, I screenshotted that a couple of days ago when first watching HxH 1999, and this is my first time in these threads
Excellent taste to screenshot the same thing however

I gonna let you off the hook for now. Welcome to the club my fellow Hunterbro. Did you finish HxH 1999? Also dub sub or both?

Attached: Kurapika eye smile.jpg (1002x735, 112K)

1. manga
2. 1999
3. 2011

HxH 1999 has better animation lol

Hey!
Yes I finished it, taking about 20-30 screenshots of Kurapika along the way ( he's my favorite ).
A bit of both, Dub for the first 6 episodes and sub the rest of the way.
I also watched 2011 and read the manga, and I have to say, some of the shots in 1999 are far better, as is art and music in general in it.

Attached: kura kino.jpg (1713x1189, 610K)

Attached: A731D1DD-EE83-4E60-A3CC-85F2D7FEB227.jpg (750x1120, 210K)

Not gonna lie I do like the darker theme of the 99 version but the 2011 version animation is better overall in terms of background detail and such. I guess I just really enjoy solid background detail because it just adds to the emersion but I know everyone has their own tastes.

Attached: FBF0AC02-167D-418E-8946-0EB765408A04.png (640x480, 420K)

>Dub for the first 6 episodes
Why not all the rest in dub?

Attached: BC42FC02-73D3-4608-A398-533F4995B5F4.jpg (929x741, 120K)

Here we go ag-uh wait, what?!

Attached: gittarackur chill.png (371x480, 171K)

I ain’t worried about it I have pretty thick skin. I literally only namefag so I can communicate easier with Phinksbro and I come for a good time talking with hunterbros and BTFOing haters.

Attached: 17BB95F4-BFA2-4FD7-A931-7965D8A27ED4.jpg (288x450, 19K)

Do you think it's better? It struck me as a little bit off with the side characters, though I liked it on the main cast.

I discontinued it because I watched the first 6 while traveling, and my phone couldn't load the subtitles.

Attached: kura watch game.jpg (1682x1279, 766K)

Based Chrollobro

based hunterchad

Well I love both the dub en sub. Yeah some members of the Phantom Troupe and the mafia had bad moments with dub but all in all I can't complain.

Anyway where you from and where are you traveling?

Attached: Leorio Kurapika crazy times.png (364x408, 179K)

Just up and down the country. It's my job.

Why do you prefer 1999 over all over 2011?

Attached: killua.jpg (999x767, 286K)

>Why do you prefer 1999 over all over 2011?
I don't. I prefer them both for different reasons and both have their ups and downs.

Attached: horny hisoka.jpg (480x368, 20K)

Well, what would you say is better in 2011 compared to 1999, and vice versa?

Of course, going as far as the park scene, since 1999 didn't go further.

Attached: kura scary 2.jpg (1227x1136, 440K)

I love 2011 Illumi but I love 1999 Gittarackur
Anyone agree?

Agree on the Illumi part but don’t have an opinion on Gittarakur, it’s good in both.

Well, the intro Kite, hunter exam, zoldyck arc and yorknew arc were donebetter in 1999 compared to 2011.

But Heaven's area, Greed Island and general animation and pacing were better in 2011 compared to 1999.
>Of course, going as far as the park scene, since 1999 didn't go further.
But HxH 1999 go all the way to the end of Greed Island. But all in all, some scenes were better in 1999 and other times in 2011. Both had great and bad fillers but one thing they have in common is the masterpiece soundtrack!

Attached: cold kurapika.jpg (870x740, 98K)

Nice, thanks for the long post

What were your thoughts about the pacing of Chimera Ant Arc in 2011? I felt like it was dragged out for too long, and the two or three godlike episodes of fights didn't make up for every Welfin / Ikalgo borefest, personally.

Attached: kura ded.jpg (884x1051, 338K)

>but don’t have an opinion on Gittarakur
>he doesn’t have an opinion on based Gittarackur
>mfw

Attached: 6AEC85FD-CC03-4F16-96C7-86BFEB7B1A0A.jpg (745x750, 82K)

I phrased that wrong lol, he’s a cool character it’s just that I didn’t have an opinion on which one was better (99 or 11) gitt

You’re welcome.

My thoughts on the pacing? Well it depends op which parts. I liked the pacing in NGL but was a little bit bored by the training season, wished we had seen more of the NGL and farmers getting killed. East-gorteau was also good but at times the episodes were slow or took to long.
>every Welfin / Ikalgo borefest, personally.
The heck are you talking about?! Welfin and Ikaglo scenes were good with Welfin at the end being kino. I agree with you that ikalgo crying and fucking up was a borefest but the scenes shared with Welfin were great.

Attached: EC33D54D-FD00-40D8-B383-E1A233F9918F.jpg (729x750, 86K)

Personally I've foun the whole 4-5 minute initial sequence of Welfin and Ikalgo arguing a snorefest

>remove bug
>no no i can't remove bug
>remove bug
>no please sir i dont know whta bug is
>remove bug
>what sir please I have no idea
>remove bug
>okay i know what you mean but i can't remove it
>remove bug
>i just said I cant remove it
>remove bug
>ZZZzzzzzzzzZZ falling asleep can't remove bug
>remove bug
>ZZZZZZZzz SLEEPING
>remove bug
>ok i remove bug

I found myself not caring about Ikalgo nor Welfin whatsoever. I also have to agree that the training sequences took too long - I feel like the arc could have been cut down to 3/4ths of what it became, and still have had the battle scenes just as impactful.

Attached: kura pissed off.jpg (1378x1133, 543K)

I can help you with that opinion. In 99, he interacted a lot of with Hisoka and had extra scenes. He only talked at fourth phase where he also showed his true face. In 11, he already talked at the end of phase 1 where he called Hisoka. Also no extra scenes and no Gittarackur interacting with Hisoka.

1999 Gittarackur is the best imao.

Attached: 32AFCDA0-FA94-4264-AD29-8AF159504CA4.jpg (856x734, 114K)

>Gittarackur fw in the NGL watching peasants getting killed and eating or seeing all those ants running around the jungle like the mad men they are
>Gittarackur would go to the queen’s nest and killed them all

Well guys I can no longer stand idly by while hunterchads are insulted by SnKbabies and I won’t bring that trash to this thread so I’ve got work to do.

Attached: 98DFF108-66FD-4FE3-AF2C-4240BD96701E.jpg (740x821, 133K)

Okay i’ll give you that but I was talking about scenes where Ikalgo and Welfin where talking about Gyro, their past, their friendship, those flashbacks and farewells. Bug shoot and remove scenes were cancer and boring but I loved the other parts. I want to see Gyro Welfin and Ikaglo together again.

>I also have to agree that the training sequences took too long - I feel like the arc could have been cut down to 3/4ths of what it became, and still have had the battle scenes just as impactful.
I completely agree.
>I found myself not caring about Ikalgo nor Welfin whatsoever.
No but I cared...

Attached: 2838AFD5-4D11-4E0A-9A3D-235E8390AD9B.jpg (823x739, 115K)

Take care now and go get them!

Attached: strong phinx.jpg (758x1053, 113K)

No worries, I wasn't dissing you!

Attached: kura grateful.jpg (1669x1274, 703K)

I know, neither was I dissing you.

Attached: D35B657F-C689-4175-8D56-7465BC85EE6B.jpg (794x749, 79K)

>voiced by a woman
>director of the 1999 anime actually asked for him to move like a woman
>essentially looks like his mom with a hair cut
>crossdressed as a woman well enough to fool a master thief
>relationship with Leorio that would have been perfectly at home if he had a vagina

A shame really. I'd be hard pressed to name a more "best girl" in anime if Kurapika had actually been a girl.

Attached: F30FF44A-48B9-4649-AC55-035C463A4FC3.jpg (585x749, 98K)

Hahahaaha Go away sraightfag

Kys homo, die painfully of aids

Man fuck this show.
>Leorio and Kurapika were my favorite characters
>Love how they interacted and cared for each other
>Kurapika's selfish vengence mission clashing with his capable self
>Leorio's selfish demenor masking the deep warmth he has for helping his friends
>Both of them leave after Yorknew and fuck off for the rest of the anime
>Leorio only gets an eighth of the scenes to his arc
I fucking hate this god damn shit.
Is there any show that has characters like Leorio and Kurapika, but actually uses them.

Attached: 146AA227-053E-429D-9370-3AD069609E36.jpg (796x796, 400K)

I was also pissed off when more than half of the anime didn't contain them whatsoever

Unfortunately we might wait until 2030 or later for Dark Continent to become anime

HxH lost a lot of potential and a lot of arc we could have had.

Is Nobunaga a sociopath or not?

I think all of the spiders are
None of them seem to feel empathy for killing innocents

>catalog
>search
>shingeki
Oops they are under lockdown

I think some of the Spiders are
Some of them seem to feel empathy for each other or citizens of meteor city

Fuck off!

Attached: 6C5BF777-B3D8-4587-9F10-546725AED92C.png (1000x1025, 904K)

Attached: CAD2B042-FE7B-4D8F-8646-BF8B36C81646.png (554x480, 169K)

My wife Pitou is so cute

Attached: 43965456_p0.png (650x867, 580K)

Just shut down so many SnKtards as retaliation for earlier thread. As that one user said “Got a taste of his own medicine” lmao I love /a

Kurapika Paladinknight

Of course trash will care about other trash, all spiders are evil psychopaths and Hisoka is making the world a better place by killing them all.

Attached: 784C5B3E-CCAC-4DF1-8C88-F6010B4B68E9.jpg (460x720, 85K)

Hisoka killed two who weren’t able to use their powers in a sneak attack. Kortopi would have been able to drop him in an instant and he’s the weakest one.

Attached: 47F7BDE0-6DAB-45AE-BDD4-F1BC3F0FD4A7.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

Trash they all are but not all of them are psychopaths. Yeah Kurapika and Hisoka will indeed make the world a better place by killing all the Spiders + Chrollo. Someone needs to deal with meteor city though.

DESU I just can’t see the PT going down that easily. Either Kurapika or Hisoka would die or be severely handicapped afterwards (no nen anymore, etc). Especially when it comes to Chrollo.

Yeah you right. Fighting the Spiders would be hard and killing Chrollo would be very difficult if not impossible

They should just drop a rose on Meteor City, it would probably get rid of all the actual trash as well and not just the people so there will be a clean slate to dump stuff.

Gon & Hisoka

Should we bully Pisstoriafags? I like you now I still hate Eruritrash though

Attached: Eleli.jpg (713x713, 61K)

>When will Leorio and Kurapika fuck?
I don’t think that Pairo or Kurapika’s parents would approve.

Please leave, we have no bussiness with you nor pisstoriafags or eruritrads. Let us alone with peace

Pitou is a goddess

Attached: 1537909475169.jpg (500x1036, 88K)

Attached: 21F11586-8F98-4A55-9369-000ECB3A6A17.gif (500x631, 114K)

Why? Allow me to say this: you will do as I please. No, in fact, you are already doing it ;)

Attached: 237674088046212.png (512x580, 338K)

Why? Because I want to keep this thread out of your faggottory franchise war. Fuck off, don’t you fucking tell me what to do. Just leave already, okay user :)

Is this the new snk thread?

No! I hope the fuck not. This is a HxH thread.

Attached: B6C6072E-1C71-4BCE-A810-26FE73B6F2A8.jpg (937x749, 93K)

Was this an actual hunterchad or falseflag lol? Either way it’s funny as fuck.

Attached: D19DA37E-3F7B-4158-B34B-9CE73FF59558.jpg (750x470, 227K)

You are my dog. Good job ;)
YES!! EHcucks won't come here

Attached: NekoElelii.jpg (500x389, 26K)

The SnK thread just ended and it got raided by Narutobros and MHA and hxh and so SnKids are mad and raiding all 3

>Either way it’s funny as fuck.
On short term it’s funny, on long term it would become very annoying. Cancer will spread through this board and cancer and vermin will find it’s way through our HxH threads. A lot of those snkfags will shit our threads up in revenge. They will do the same

Attached: 008793EB-AB20-4876-AC63-8D1AB2D54997.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Yes! YESS! Good dog! Attack the snk threads please!

Attached: 272476397000211.png (953x955, 509K)

You are less than my shit. Even a toilet has more worth than you. Fuck off with your trash where you came from.

You’re right but I used to just ignore these cucks but they show up every thread and so I started shitposting back like about 3months ago until now.

Remember: you are my bitch ;)

Attached: LMAOLMAO.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Attached: 36500655_p0.jpg (800x800, 389K)

Attached: D55E9512-EB0B-4004-9921-66510F44AF5C.png (820x720, 446K)

DEAD THREAD. Where are my dogs at? I need you to spam even more. Come on Chrollobro I will give you a cookie if you do.

Attached: Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Attack-on-titan-image-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-36173936-595-393.jpg (595x393, 89K)

Remember: you are a faggot and a whore ;)

I kinda just realized that Nen is a good justifier for why people can use some abilities. Like you don’t have to worry about someone breaking their arm for punching too hard, cause they have higher durability.

Good boy ;)

Attached: 61O9W sZzLL._SX679_.jpg (679x393, 19K)

No point in spamming in a thread that was already derailed and past bump limit. Plus the one up right now with like 50 replies was also created by me. Reverse psychology won’t work and I will probably get banned here in the next couple hours like usual but I will be in the next threads tomorrow user don’t worry. It’s just as the others said.

This thread is for Pitou posting, no one cares about your stupid little war.

Attached: 4d276f6fd48bd98f0a2f47ebd82add63.jpg (700x933, 487K)

You are doing exactly as I wanted. Good dog!
You are wrong: this is my territory now.

Attached: puppet-master-300x300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

If Chrollo decided to use the same strategy as he used against Hisoka, and in the same place, are there any characters besides the obvious RG, King, and Netero that could deal with it? Perhaps Killua would just be fast enough to strike before Chrollo can build up the army?

This thread is for neither of you sick annoying faggots. Fuck off and take your garbage with you, like the cancer you are.

Yeah those faggots are getting what they deserve and a taste of their own medicine but they don’t learn their lession and keep going like the autists they are.

Leorio would lobotomy punch Chrollo before he would get the innocent civilians involved.

I finally realized: the demographics for a manga depends on the magazine it gets published on. If a manga releases its chapters on a shounen mangazine, then it's a shounen.
Therefore, since HxH just BARELY releases its chapters on a shounen magazine, this means it's BARELY a shounen.
That's why it's actually soft-seinen.

Meleoron and Knuckle

Silent you vermin :D

I didn't say you to stop. Go attack, doggo!

Attached: EreRi.full.2469754.png (996x1176, 1.23M)

>he would get the innocent civilians involved.
Based caring Leorio

Attached: B0DB6B02-60BF-4564-B44F-F5028AA226EC.png (500x350, 194K)

Didn’t I say fuck off to the shithole you came from? Better yet, kys snkfaggot right here, right now!

What's that coming out of his mouth? Did Kurapika do it?

>What's that coming out of his mouth?
Spit
>Did Kurapika do it?
No

>right here, right now
That's what what Bert said! You deserve a cookie

Attached: supermadsex.jpg (551x554, 35K)

The threat better know as snkfag trash vermin faggot tranny shippingfag scum garbage turd cancer, has now entered a HxH thread.

I guess I meant 1 on 1, but I can see it. Doesn’t Knuckle’s ability usually go to the source of an ability if he hits them anyway? So he could punch a puppet and run.
It’d be nice if we could see how viable it is in combat besides a single punch.

Please take care me

Attached: Heichousoheavy.png (496x357, 256K)

Pitou is an angel

Attached: 44156085_p0.jpg (800x600, 40K)

What’s Buhara nen power?

Attached: F6D0C372-F3DF-4DBD-94EA-FCA7488718B2.png (643x390, 176K)

What if Killua and Illumi lived with ONLY each other in a single house? 2 separate bedrooms mind you.

Slightly weaker than Goreinu but stronger than Tonpa

Where is Tonpa now? The fuck is he doing with his life?

You know what?
Buhara could wreck Meruem.
Didn't Meruem get stronger as he ate? Buhara's power is probably the same, and he definitely looks like he's eaten a lot.
Buhara a kino.

Living the life as the world's #1 top nen user in the world, he made it a hobby to weed out the weak in the hunter exams and pretend to be a jobber. If he used his true power then no one would ever pass the exams.

Attached: Tonpa_2011.png (802x613, 362K)

Just found a cool song about Pitou
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

Attached: hxh.jpg (800x725, 154K)

They probably just gave him a Licence after he saved the world from Meruem

Attached: 76d1f3733c21aae75849b11375.jpg (580x908, 114K)

Found a cool song about Hisoka and his relationship with Machi, Chrollo and the rest of the Spiders.
youtu.be/TpOSMOgpQWU

How should HxH end? Which characters are still alive and which are long death? Where are they now?

How would you all react with ending where Gon is taking care of very old Hisoka in a wheelchair on whale island?

>How would you all react with ending where Gon is taking care of very old Hisoka in a wheelchair on whale island?

Attached: wha.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Gon and Hisoka are stuck with each other forever

Attached: D1E5C2FC-414F-47F4-817B-1328D1A78B1D.jpg (417x353, 19K)

Out of the question because Chrollo or Kurapika are going to kill him. Maybe even both.

youtu.be/cieP1QwyOvc

Attached: C2975141-809A-4CB4-BBCE-78E6B986D109.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

How would feel about an ending where all the Spiders are death except Chrollo? It would end with an old Chrollo with grey beard in a trenchcoat and a hat, looking at distance and walking towards it with the sun at dawn.

Attached: 3665A1BB-DE5D-4718-8AD3-285AAEB0C9A4.jpg (960x670, 169K)

Hisoka starts with the “hi”
Togashi ends with the “hi”

What did Togashi mean by this?

That would be a bad ending for Chrollo because anyone who knows Chrollo also knows that he treats his troupe members as family because they ARE the only family he has. I don’t think he would let all his comrades die and the only way it would reach that scenario is if Hisoka and Kurapika killed all the other troupe members and Chrollo killed those two.

Attached: Levi_beats_Eren.jpg (200x311, 24K)

How about this? Chrollo and Machi together will die of old age.

Hi beginning & ending = Hiatus x Hiatus

Hisoka vs Shizuki
Hisoka vs Bonolenov
Hisoka vs Nobunaga
Hisoka vs Franklin
Hisoka vs Feitan
Hisoka vs Phinks
Hisoka vs Machi
Hisoka vs Chrollo (2)

Pitou is a good girl

Attached: 1519335226949.jpg (500x1000, 519K)

Yes

Hey Eruritrash, how is Cuckwin? How hated is Shitkasa?

Attached: df524ef522764353598cad7db8a18841.jpg (581x720, 109K)

that's funny but for real tho netero going all "you underestimated how much of an asshole I am" and then detonating the nuke is one of the best moments

Can't wait for Hisoka and Kurapika to btfo multiple troop members in one go
You know it will happen

Perhaps. Perhaps not

Since the previous main plotline has ended is this the time for Gon KIllua to go for retirement and Kurapika Hisoka to take the main lead? ( with Leorio as a comedic relief in background )

Do you really think Togashi can resist

i think chrollo's death is honestly inevitable at this point. otherwise there really was no point in letting hisoka live. togashi let hisoka live to get revenge

Most likely not though

I think Kurapika will be the one to kill Chrollo to complete his storyline
Hisoka will help him and then will go after reformed Gon when he regains his nen
Hisokas ultimate arch is a battle to the death with adult Gon

Gon's story is done and he isn't getting his nen back.

gon's reset was just a nen reset. hes literally only back at square one, like at the start of the story. his nen pores aren't open. ging said he would be fine. i don't think togashi has it in him to completely write off gon.

Chrollo won't die. He'll be arrested by the zodiacs with Kurapika's help.

Life sententie huh? Chrollo will die in prison of old age.

Did Chrollo killed any Kurtas personally or did he only gave the orders and stood by and watched?

>Hisokas ultimate arch is a battle to the death with adult Gon
The fight to the death will be told from Hisoka’s point of view. Hisoka will be the protagonist of the Last Figth arc

Rewatching Uvogin vs Kurapika fight 1999 version. I prefer the Uvo fight 1999 over 2011. Also Uvogin is a borderline-sociopath.

>Chrollo is gonna die someday...and all of the Spiders

Attached: EECB430D-63E6-41AF-9DD3-E15659106066.jpg (962x749, 90K)

Yeah that was a pretty good fight

So if Hisoka was ONLY the 1st floor master.. and Qwraf was a floor master as well.... what about the rest of the floor masters.... are they any special? Even the 250th/Floor master?

Pitou and I are getting married and you're all invited!

Attached: 1537777251312.jpg (487x750, 104K)

>are they any special? Even the 250th/Floor master?
Yes they are, why asking?

based

Can someone give me a breakdown on character IQs? I’ve heard that Pariston and Ging are supposed to be fucking Einsteins but what about other smart characters like Kurapika, Killua, Hisoka, Chrollo etc? Is Gon a retard, is Leorio secretly pretty smart since he’s going to med school?

You can’t marry a death ant let alone fuck one, you sick delusonial necrophile pajeet

>( with Leorio as a comedic relief in background )
No, no more. I want Leorio te become a main protagonist with his own arc and become serious and strong while shutting any attempt on humor or jokes down.

Attached: 2E71253D-28DB-48F4-90B2-62E48CB5C8BB.jpg (748x749, 72K)

Shits about to fucking explode in the Succession War.

I guess it may take him time to iron out all he wants to do.

Well Kurapika is going to get killed by Nobunaga as revenge for Uvogin and then Leorio is going to become a doctor and they might dedicate the end of one more episode for like a letter he sends to Gon in a couple seasons or so but other than that he is never seen again so it looks like that only leaves Chrollo and the PT as the main protagonists. Oh, and Illumi.

>this whole post
>can’t get any retarded than this

Attached: 77571D0E-8A7F-4CE5-BCD1-AED6CCCAD1B6.jpg (708x750, 78K)

Nah, Kurapika will be tricked/forced into using Chain Jail on a non/former Spider and Leorio will do teleportation heart transplant surgery to save him, maybe even sacrifice his own heart to save Pika.

Pitou is alive

Attached: pitou survived.jpg (160x454, 105K)

>maybe even sacrifice his own heart to save Pika.

Attached: 199A3217-A424-4DC6-9039-B65184D53B11.png (1334x750, 2.6M)

>develops specialized surgery nen ability that among other requirements needs two hearts
>has no other heart in the immediate vicinity

Imagine believing this will happen

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip.

Attached: 1495830124607.png (546x498, 536K)

Leorio 200% gets dommed by Cheadle.

Poor Kurapika.

Attached: 116.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>Hisoka
When Togashi releases the chapter where Hisoka is killed by Chrollo I will be here to say I told you so.

>tfw your opponent says his victory is 100% certain and he’s right

Attached: FDC51263-0172-4483-94C6-9FF6A3716A40.png (450x437, 143K)

As Kurapika is going through all these life or death situations Leorio is currently balls deep inside Cheadle while people on the boat are getting killed.

>Chrollo
When Togashi releases the chapter where Chrollo is killed by Hisoka I will be here to say I told you so.

Attached: 600B941D-1D79-4C3A-90C7-BD2986FF35E4.png (640x480, 325K)

>tfw you failed hard when your opponent didn’t stay dead and instead you losed 2 members by the same opponent you failed to kill.

Attached: 231E83D4-AC00-49A8-9D69-E2651518624A.png (602x438, 447K)

HxH lost a lot of potential. Imaging all the arcs we could have had if Togashi only took few short haituses.

A Leorio arc, a prison arc, Meteor City arc, Illumi arc, ect. Such a waste...

>tfw you “losed 2 members”
Nah but seriously Chrollo killed Hisoka so easy. He stomped on him and everything and Hisoka didn’t even land a single hit so how can he even hope to win anything? He was so used to fighting weak opponents like those jobbers he killed during the hunter exam that when he faced someone who was the real deal he can’t land a single hit and all he can do is get his ass beat. I pity Hisoka I really do, but he’s got heart. Being able to trash talk even after getting bodybagged that easily.

Attached: A22E678E-74ED-4F0C-84AC-7B6F22810E84.jpg (729x1032, 218K)

Chrollo on left looks sexy & cute. Also what does he says!

>And in regards to the argument “well there must be a reason why togashi brought Hisoka back it surely means he will kill Chrollo!
This is just because Togashi knew it would be even funnier when Hisoka dies the second time because Feitan will torture him before Chrollo finishes him off and his corpse is put on display at the heavens arena entrance.

Replace Feitan with Phinks and I agree 100% with this post. Based Danchou putting hisokeks on their clown ass.

Sometimes I wonder how afraid I am of how hard I will fap when there will be a sex scene between Leorio and Kurapika. Will the couple trash the room during their act of sex? Oh I cant control myself just thinking of it. I hope there never will by any sex between Kurapika and Leorio cause I will die of overload.

Test 321

Will you Hunterchads be there if Togashi is ever gonna release the chapters? I want reach 62 posts

I was thinking of putting Phinks but two reasons why I didn’t.
1. Feitan is known to have some really crazy torture techniques which is mentioned quite a lot in the York New arc.
2. Phinks is way to op, Hisoka is a jobber and is super easy to kill as we saw in the Chrollo fight. Like 2 hits from Leorio could decimate his carcass. I don’t even think Phinks would need to wind his arm up even once.
>tfw your opponent is so weak you can do dance moves in the middle of the fight.

Attached: 8135534D-3973-42CE-9EF2-98C0C2147125.png (435x309, 196K)

Attached: Togashi Alien.png (1200x800, 1.01M)

These jannies are so aggravating coming up out of the blue with a 10min block for “off topic”

Attached: C0DE3AA4-78EE-4F1C-B10C-7F941193464D.jpg (610x208, 60K)

Make sense so you got a point.
The fuck is the with those retards? Why do they get a boner off banning you? It's like you fucked their whore mother or something...
Hey fucking jannies, watch this: youtu.be/SBIlLtkyUYg

Kek I was once warned for a post by one jannie but banned for that same post by another an hour later. If all I got was a warning I will most likely get banned again sometime in the next hour or so but I will be back. They probably heard me playing youtu.be/usiSyaj27JA to loud lmfao.

They got a hate boner you whatever they see you. Don't mind those autistic fat payless basement dwellers. Remember they are doing it for free.

Attached: Selection casualties.jpg (485x400, 63K)

Niggers

Attached: A06273BA-0E79-4E0D-ACF6-E39828789CFF.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Hottie.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

That’s Kurapika, what of it?

Attached: 77797785-7CA3-4D38-BF09-887B7EC7285D.jpg (925x749, 93K)

Attached: DAF2F5C8-0F3A-47DB-A751-666684007918.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

WhatSaid

Attached: DE17E371-499D-4687-9F34-3AC1643C0205.jpg (874x749, 100K)

Attached: 1537831226105.jpg (474x885, 44K)

Attached: 23496606-7298-43A1-A6D4-72270223C08B.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Machi is going to betray Chrollo, she can't resist the rubber dick.

Attached: FE54A513-A721-4EBF-BFE4-3AE630C5B459.jpg (956x748, 116K)

:)

Attached: 47053BA1-E103-4A60-843D-4188E8AC0426.jpg (859x750, 91K)

>Berserk comes back
>fucking REAL comes back
>HxH sill gone
Why it be like so?

Berserk last hiatus was 8 months, REAL's was 2 years. We're still only at 6 months.

I wonder how shalnark parents reacted to his death.

>2 years
Oh I hate this. Inoue better stay regular from now on or I'll go to Japan and ask him if he wants to talk about his problems

Oh sorry don’t mind me I’m just on the phone with Machi right now, going out to dinner later you see.

Attached: B43C008B-1A29-417E-B58A-2E86CDFBAE74.png (640x480, 218K)

Attached: B673ACFA-85A8-472A-AA0A-7D5752330043.png (1334x750, 2.52M)

Attached: ACC37988-C76B-4712-8815-6D3E6A078BE2.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>...

Attached: D6C7F259-D875-4DB8-9C77-2C9942702E38.jpg (606x749, 73K)

>...
>...

Attached: DDFEE33C-4919-4BE8-BF88-A63640A3E851.jpg (185x185, 6K)

>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
...?!

Attached: 0D75CA69-053B-43BB-8306-B4F48440366B.jpg (466x468, 17K)

>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...!!

Attached: 83957746-F66E-48F5-BB7F-37DB998AE2BA.jpg (789x455, 63K)

;)

Attached: 9ABD1EFE-C4E0-4493-90B9-26120D35BB21.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

;(

Attached: 6EFAD107-C216-4908-B2F8-883B597E64E6.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Attached: 72295560_p0.jpg (1816x2013, 3.17M)

XD

Attached: B7A386BA-16D0-4DEE-B167-CDCE51814357.jpg (1514x1148, 107K)

Why do you like Chrollo so much

!
>Simple really, the answer to that question is a question.
Then how has anyone really been far even decided as decided to use even to want to do look more like?

Attached: 622BA0B1-CFD2-4737-84E4-8E02A7DC0F18.jpg (848x480, 42K)

Good morning dog!

Attached: munsumunsu.gif (362x284, 3.35M)

It’s 1:30am so I’m going to bed, make sure to drink your own piss for your breakfast m8 your thread got btfod and SnKfags got banned meanwhile I’m chilling in my comfy thread. Feels good to be a hunterchad. I don’t know if I could live as a SnKfag desu. Always being insecure about your show must be very tough for you. Please go ahead and give me a (You)

You! You! YOU!

Attached: GODVI IS MY GODDO.jpg (480x576, 115K)

Appreciate the (You), I will make sure your threads gets handled tomorrow.

Of course you will: you are my dog after all.

Attached: big_1464900331_image.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Levi would destroy all your characters

Attached: b66ceczijnlgilajph3owq6au3fe42l2_hq.jpg (672x336, 31K)

You know full well your sitting withing spitting distance of absolute battle retards. If you did not see this coming, why are you even there?

Watching him suffer is good for my soul. Can't wait to watch the clown rip him apart piece by piece.

Attached: 73950510_p0.png (679x926, 151K)

Attached: shonen jump interview - togashi.jpg (2256x2965, 2.07M)

Is that why he's dead?

Attached: 1521531795722.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Best moment in the entire run

Attached: gon arm loss.jpg (1273x712, 68K)

Leorio is the best character in the series you dumb double nigger.

Attached: 37868528_p0.jpg (780x1040, 66K)

Attached: 1446086100740.png (218x244, 55K)

Based Gon Freecs, we don't deserve him

Machi belongs to Hisoka

Attached: 33104605_p6.jpg (540x763, 294K)

They announced volume 14 of the Shieisha Jump Remix edition recently, and HxH volume releases typically precede the announcement of new chapters.

Objective power ranking

Attached: 155368417332.png (765x548, 584K)

Please be true. I'm starting to lose all hope.

Attached: 1532589046884.jpg (475x268, 31K)

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

Attached: 43603745_p0.png (900x900, 749K)

Alright I take my words back about Leorio. Now calm down you dumb three-bit shit spic.

(...)

Attached: F81AD1F2-B5A6-4C78-BB9C-5CE6DC315D47.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Levi couldn’t even handle Feitan, the character he’s based on.

Attached: EAE51FF7-67D4-43A6-9165-65666BF0E918.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Chrollo has his best shot and failed, and Hisoka is ALREADY crippled, he's maimed and has to use replacement parts. But yeah, i think Kurapika is going to die when they kill the whole troupe. Hisoka thematically makes more sense to die later, against Gon.

I pray your wrong and Kurapika survives.

Attached: ow killua! .jpg (922x603, 68K)

Fucking hiatus will never end! Fuck you Togepi

It's the climax of his whole character, user. He gave everything up for revenge, his potential, his future, his friends, his values. It can only end one way.

Unless she departs from the path of revenge. Also what was her potential and future?

Is Togahsi ever gonna stop with the hiatus and just release 40+ chapters a year?

I wonder what Chrollobro thought of this

Hiatus continue to take it’s toll on the fanbase and HxH threads.

not perfect but not bad

Will we speak each other ever again?

Attached: B1E51B78-5CC7-466E-AF07-024D73E35EB0.jpg (964x739, 92K)

Reminder FUU WILL WIN.

Attached: 74750283_p0.png (1240x1750, 1.39M)

Fucking how?!