*goes unnoticed*

*goes unnoticed*

Attached: jujutsu.png (764x1200, 1.16M)

F

Doesnt have an arc to reel people in yet, just wait. Shit Clover threads started taking off once they hit that one arc

Which arc was it?

jujutsu? tf is this, looks like black clover but i'l chek it out right now

It's not that similar to BC, other than being in jump.

Something about elves I think. I don't shit up their threads often enough.

I only started seeing BC threads when the anime began airing, I don't think it was a specific arc

Water temple arc threads already had more posters and that's year before the anime.
I think it started picking up during fight with Light and Yami.

I mean actual threads, not the ones where people just laughed at the show and shitposted about it. After people got tired of laughing at it, the threads died down for a few months before that elf arc started. Threads started popping up again then, but with not many people laughing since they all dropped it episode 1. I still make fun of it though

What is your opinion about current Jujutsu arc, anons?

Attached: D69FrhoXkAEHUfZ.png (919x1300, 372K)

Based best girl grasping territorial expansion and becoming a madman at the same time

Attached: D6ZQD9zW4AIaV4a.jpg (640x952, 206K)

megumi development is cool, but honestly the worst arc so far

Don't worry I'll shit up these threads in revenge when you do.

That's because it's edgy and boring simultaneously

YOOOOO

Attached: Foreshadowing.png (891x1300, 176K)

>muh shadow monsters that disappears when beaten
Of course he'll gain some other stronger power cause fuck stakes.

How is it edgy?

It's not at all edgy.

Territorial Expansion is literally a thing that high level sorcerers aim for.

Why are Jujutsu fans so desperate to have threads on Yea Forums? Most shonen threads are filled with shitposting anyway

It's literally Bleach but without the good art.

It have boring chapters, but this battle was kino

Attached: her name.png (890x1300, 318K)

Didn't notice that. Territorial expansion first steps?

this cover pisses me off. why is his tongue out like that? he looks stupid. doesn't help that sperm is generating from his thumb either.

Yeah. His fingers slightly sink into the shadow, which explains his sword and a little about his territory. First time I read I ignored it, but a friend showed me

I like the megumi development, but I’m disappointed nobura got snatched again, and it wasn’t a team up fight vs the bridge curse.

It's pretty meh until now.

It's like Nardo but Nardo had some very good arcs at the beggining with high highs, and this hasn't had none of that yet.

The author needs to step it up.