Dyke or fag character in an anime

>dyke or fag character in an anime
>nobody is bothered by the fact that they are gay or telling them to fuck off because they are gay

When will this meme end.

Attached: intense disgust.png (378x319, 96K)

>When will this meme end.
When your mom stops sucking dick.

hello tranny

It will end after the stagnation of civilization and culture when people realise that being liberal/all loving/accepting all only slows down our advancement

Attached: 1546289810715.jpg (320x290, 15K)

Your on the wrong side of history spiderman

And yet if the world wasn't like that your retarded ass wouldn't be able to be at home posting this equally retarded shit because you would be forced to be outside doing something with your life.

I want /pol/ to leave

>>nobody is bothered by the fact that they are gay or telling them to fuck off because they are gay
What's wrong with acting like a normal person?

and your point is? That's a good thing.

Stop trying to force your faggot politics everrywhere, reddit.

They're 2D homos so their lives don't revolve exclusively around their faggotry, which means they aren't nearly obnoxious as 3DPD.

Normal people don't give a shit

Shut the fuck up Incel.
Someone who wastes his day on 4channel has no right to complain about the advancement or stagnation of civilization.

youre the only one who made it political

Homophobes are disgusting pigs who deserve to be rejected by every member of the opposite sex they come across.

Attached: 21227743_168865580329788_7760986451965116416_n.jpg (474x474, 43K)

Literally the opposite of reddit.

keep suika out of this

>WAH I'M A /POL/FLAKE I NEED A SAFE SPACE STOP TRIGGERING ME
whew

Attached: op loves cocks.jpg (470x647, 78K)

Since when where the dark ages liberal/all loving/accepting?

I still remember that poor dude in Darker Than Black S2 that went gay because he got mindbroken from his wife become a contractor.
One of the few ways to write a sympathetic gay character

Get of my board you retarded cunt, in anime gays are either comic relief or fetish for the other gender.

Homosexuality is seen as a phase kids go through not a "sexual orientation". If you look at older fags in anime they are treated at best as weirdos and normally as genuinely terrible people.

fuck off

Anime is not what it used to be, gramps.
This phase meme is getting less and less featured in anime.

>OP trashing others for being gay
>All while he sucks cocks like its going out of style
Never forget, OP is always a faggot, no matter what.

Projection

>If you look at older fags in anime they are treated at best as weirdos and normally as genuinely terrible people.
What?
They're mostly treated as weird but okay folks half the time.

Fun fact: The Dark Ages are called that not because there was a period of technological stagnation, but because everyone started using paper which meant that a lot of records were lost when that paper ended up decaying. Hence the dark ages, because that means we have relatively little info on what happened during that period.

>gays bad give upvotes
kys retard

Fag characters don't exist in non fag anime.