WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME
How could the author fucking betray me like that?
Someone has to pay

Attached: 1538292446287.png (640x960, 913K)

Yoshino a BEST
Aki a SHIT

Attached: yande.re 397012 koiwai_yoshino masamune-kun_no_revenge see_through sweater thighhighs tiv undressing (2444x3051, 849K)

The hell you are talking about?

What, you didn't like the ol' le bait and switch, OP?

i forgot this shit existed
so... who won in the end? best girl or worst girl?

my brother of supreme taste

it wasn't even a bait and switch, first girl won because of course she did

But aki is /our girl/?

God damn is my dick a fan of girls in pantyhose/leggins and a short skirt.

Attached: clock.jpg (384x576, 53K)

Eww hetshit, fucking disgusting.

No, she's r/your girl.

Was literally just about to watch this.
What's the problem?

it's shit

The problem is with the manga. It subverts the typical tsundere main girl romcom cliches by having the main character not enjoy being with her at all even after they get together, and it being revealed that everything was caused by her abusing her maid (who was forced to do child labor) when they were children. It builds up to the MC dumping the tsundere for the maid, only for him to suddenly go "lol guess i love the tsundere after all now for some reason" in the very final chapter after kissing the maid. Very obviously the editor forcing the author to change the ending at the last second.

Great taste user

I just can't get enough of it

Attached: n5.jpg (1350x1920, 322K)

How did you not know this was going to be shit from episode 2? The whole falling in love with shitty tsudere bitch already made it shit. It would have been much better if he stuck to his revenge plan

Shes so hot in this pic. Shes mostly shit, but she has her moments.

Attached: rh7n9w75k2611.jpg (669x960, 97K)

You deserved it for having cancerous taste.

Maid a shit.
I still remember the meltdown from you maidshitter noobies years ago. It was fucking glorious.

>who was forced to do child labor
Tumblr please go and stay go.
A lot of people would love to have such an easy life.

After all you're just serving a rich ojou-sama and you're pretty much set for life, living in a mansion and all.

>easy life
>the bitch straps fucking fireworks to your back

Spoken like an idiot who didn't read the series.
He had nothing to take revenge on since Aki wasn't guilty at all in the first place and it was all the evil maid's doings.

Besides, Masamune realizes in the end that getting revenge wouldn't make him happy anyways.

>Le childish slapstick prank from when they were kids is supposed to be take seriously
(You)

Here comes the tsunfag, everyone.

>s-she said piggy! evil villain!

I forgot about that part but that cop out makes it even more shit. I basically stopped watching as soon as it was clear that the whole thing was going to be generic. Its another premise wasting its potential.

>t. has never worked for a boss who's a cunt 24/7
I envy you, user.

Keep seething maidshitter.
Maid and you maidfags being BTFO was one of the best moments in manga ever.

>Watching
There's your problem.
Aki never calls Masamune piggy, it's always the maid.
Writer was a genius

Yeah sure must be hard to do lame ass cleaning job and feeding Aki's mouth while living in a huge mansion.

Meanwhile here I'm struggling everyday in college and doubt I'm ever gonna get a good job.

I don't get it?
It was obvious he'd end up with the girl that obviously he'd end up with.

Seo Kouji manga must be some kind of labyrinth of suspense for you guys

If you aren’t watching the show for a walking and talking aki, it’s your fault for picking up the anime

for a bait and switch to work, it needs to have a subtle framework and it doesn't work more than once