Shingeki no kyojin

Why did Isayama abandoned Mikasa and armin in favour of Historia and Reiner? I have never seen an author making characters who were quiet secondary at the beginning being turned into the ones pivotal to the plot at the expense of the "supposedly" important ones shown at the beginning.

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIQOTVU2KQo&t=1m8s
twitter.com/wit_studio/status/1131009903596695552?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=GhmZbGEi43w
twitter.com/WIT_STUDIO/status/1130782793330380802
tiermaker.com/categories/anime-and-manga/snk-manga-characters---48197
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why did Isayama abandoned Mikasa and armin in favour of Historia and Reiner?
He realised which characters had actual potential to explore and invested in them.

Reiner will kill shitren Uchiha

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1475889815790s.jpg (187x250, 9K)

We know, Bertholdt.

I doubt roasties like you can understand the Reiner-Eren kino.

I know this is a bit off topic, but i have a new found appreciation for studio WITT and Araki and his team sticking with a project for more then 1 season, holy shit.

Attached: 435678.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

I thought it was cuckren? or mary sue? your insults change ever chapter and contradict erens actual character.

Stop hiding behind Reiner, you disgusting creatura.

>inb4 we get JC Staff for S4/S5
I know it ain't happening but I would probably quit anime altogether and lose all faith in humanity.

i'd actually stop watching anime period at that point

Maybe because they're more developed than the other characters in this manga and, in my perception, they feel more realistic. The story has taken a kinda unconventional route right now. getting away from some of the shonen stereotypes and it wouldn't feel consistent if Isayama focuses on badly developed characters like Mikasa, that is more a stereotype than a character. With Armin, I don't know. His develop was supposed to be his capacity to getting over his weaknesses, but it looks like he has the same mindset.

>JC Staff
Shit pls no

youtube.com/watch?v=nIQOTVU2KQo&t=1m8s
>Kaji-san, let's start rehearsing the lines for the final chapter, please look at me while I wear this blond wig

Attached: 374698275426.jpg (379x378, 25K)

It is really refreshing to see what originally we're just minor characters be the best of a series, instead of the early established ones like in every other shonen, that said i still think that armin still has the chance to get somewhere, maybe to at the same level of REH but at least he's is not so fucked as Mikasa, and i say this being a Mikasafag myself

>I know it ain't happening
kek

>Isayama's face when the cabin convo is voiced just right
It's so fucking obvious he ships it, it's not even funny.

Attached: 1542608839366.png (2208x1242, 3.37M)

Reiner was selected to be the PoV character of the enemy side, that necessitates he'd get a more prominent role, plus being one of several foils for Eren. Historia still has not done much outside of her one arc.

Either way I wouldn't say AM have been abandoned, especially when they continue to get more screentime. Jean is more what I'd consider an abandoned character who was a lot more prominent earlier in the story but has mostly faded to the background despite the shrinking of the cast theoretically giving him more room to develop.

Unironically this

Armin is a literal nobody who has already had his character development. Mikasa has her ackerman and asian clan heritage at least, but both of those haven't been explored fully yet and she doesn't seem too interested in finding out more about her 'powers'? They'll likely be used later on in the plot to Eren's advantage

EHfags killed the hype

>tfw I had to ask mum to hide the knives again

Attached: 2D8F3D3D-6857-4110-867D-9B7C3B217339.jpg (299x318, 22K)

user, you were born in this world.

Attached: 1544905441927.jpg (2109x2712, 2.92M)

I know. I’m incredibly lucky to have been born initially so I might as well make the most of what I’ve been given. I could kill myself anytime and it would be over but I could also do so much more than that while living. I have a goal to complete and there’s no way I can die without doing so. Though once I do die I hope it’s fucking painful

Attached: 6D79CBE1-85C5-4F5B-A189-7708C17D38F5.jpg (632x640, 130K)

It's not happening, user. I won't allow it.

I WANT TO FUCK GABI

Like Eren said, Armin gets more pacifist compared to his craziness before, which might be Bertholt's influence

Attached: 36.jpg (1066x1600, 486K)

Why would Bert's influence make Armin more pacifistic? Bert himself was no pacifist.

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: 1558433580995.jpg (923x599, 513K)

i think you're misunderstanding what influence mean

>mfw i read SnK
Why did this series get so boring after the timeskip? Did Isayama lose his touch?

Attached: 1498695785760.png (400x400, 166K)

kek

>kek
based

i consume a few shoenen manga/anime i enjoy them all

after timeskip is the best part of the story

the mystery was the biggest draw for me, i can turn on the news or read history if i want war stories

Not really. SnK turned into garbage after timeskip and only fujos and shippers follow it now.

Snk's themes from Trost to Marley
>who are the real monsters? Are we monsters because we can turn into one of because we act like it
>overthrowing a regime: is it in human nature to repeat and go from oppressed to oppressor?
>indoctrination
>suicide
>how far can you go in the pursuit of your dreams and when does it crosses into immorality

Themes in the latest arcs
>o muh genocide
>o muh innocent children
>o muh babbies
>look, floch is a bad guy he shoots old men!
>o muh ackerhax

Attached: 1446086100740.png (218x244, 55K)

There's plenty of mystery left in the story. If you only cared about reaching the basement then you should have stopped reading once they got there.

Nah, Armong always had this peacefaggotry within him (it even showed in the episode frow two weeks ago where he was agonizing over the fact that the lack of information It's just that the SC's lack of information and means made dialogue between them and humanity's enemies completely impossible). It just had very few occasions to fully manifest because up until a certain point enemies were textbook monsters.
Once it was revealed that Walldians were the monsters they'd been fighting all along and that the outside world were the real humans who actually hated their guts, it made sense for the peacefaggotry to come full force and lead Armin to naively assume the rest of humanity, as fellow people, would be rational enough to set aside their differences and resolve conflict through negotiations rather than bloodshed. Bort didn't really have anything to do with that particular aspect of Armin's evolution, even though Eren's been quick to pin all his grievances against his ex-bff on him.

Attached: 1544187864653.jpg (4000x2461, 1.93M)

the mystery of titans and the world was built up over years, it's the biggest plot point of the entire manga
all the new "mysterys" are not nearly as well built up and are less interesting
basically there really isn't any clue what erens true goals are so it's just gonna be an exposition dump when he does

I guess you kind of have to rely on shitty bait like this to get people to discuss the story rather than ships, huh?

This to be honest. We have to be more grateful. I hope Wit replacement is at the very least Studio Feel tier

Attached: OPM.webm (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Yeah, WIT was god-tier for two seasons, and even with the drop in quality for the Season 3 it's still good shit

Why was the 145th king, Fritz, such a beta cuck? Why did he leave the contient, manipulate his subjects into being cucks too and do the whole pacifist shtick?

Also have the wall titans been around since before that? Just conveniently about however many million you'd need for the space for at least one wall?
what makes them different from THE orignal piece of Ymir, the colossal titan?

>If you only cared about reaching the basement then you should have stopped reading once they got there
Holy shit, I just realized the people who lose interest after the timeskip are literally Erwin if he lived.

Post yfw it's revealed that the "Devil" was an Eldritch Abomination and this was a lovecraftian manga all along

Attached: c26.png (404x507, 223K)

How would Erwin have felt if he got to the basement and learned the truth?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the walls had been around since before King Fritz went there. Isayama could even shit out "it was Ymir Fritz's kingdom" or some shit. I mean, with all the ice burst and gigantic trees on Paradis, I'm starting to think that's where she found the source of organic matter.

There are clues for Eren though. The biggest one being his dissatisfaction with sacrificing Historia before he went rogue.

But Eren isn't the only mystery either. There's stuff like Ymir's role and the true history of Eldia and the titans that has yet to be answered.

>Ymir got CTHULHUED and the Eldians are basically "devil's spawn"

Attached: 1555821424543.jpg (1075x1719, 308K)

I always said I'd love to see Isayama draw some Eldritch horrors like this. He'd probably be good at it.

Attached: 1263510522169.jpg (1039x750, 138K)

That's not a nice thing to say about Eren

Attached: 1549937444584.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

He'd probably just feel numb. He wouldn't be able to turn the feeling of there still bring an existential threat across the ocean into pure rage like Eren did.

Rodd's serum creates pure colossal titans. The Eldian Empire dominated pretty much the entire world, it's possible he has a big enough population to do that. Marley's army has 1 million soldiers and Eldia was much more dominant
Ymir's deal and fall of Eldia will probably get a flashback at some point. Half truths and propaganda has been a theme throughout the manga

This. I think it would be a little overwhelming for someone who has put to much of themself towards the fight for humanity's survival, surviving and suffering through it all, to find out that the secret they have devoted their life to is just an introduction to an even larger struggle. Finding out that humanity is fine and the people of the walls have been made to suffer on purpose would be a lot to take in for most people. Everyone seems to deal with it pretty well in the story which felt odd to me

Reiner is based

I love my husbando Reiner! He is the true hero that will save the world!

But Historia is currently the most sidelined main character. This post doesn't make any sense.

I think Eren is the only one who can truly grasp the extent of their peril, since he's able to experience it directly through his father's memories.

Delet this.

Attached: 1558176166616.jpg (612x816, 145K)

>historia
>important

I think others realize it, but they don't realize the extent of the hatred against Eldians. Eren saw his aunt eaten by dogs. He knows how deep hatred against Eldians is and that while some people may be willing to negotiate, the hatred of some outweighs the apathy of others.

She's basically the cause of the current shit happening.

That would be Zeke.

I thought EMA were the main characters

Attached: confused.jpg (250x250, 14K)

This shit is happening because of Eren refusing to talk about what he knew for 4 years and not letting the MPs feed Zeke to Historia.

To be fair fighting humans is more understandable to commoners.

>Conflict and chaos on the inside of the walls with people fighting each other all the time in every way
Armong:
>"B-But I bet the o-outside world will be understanding!"
What the fuck? Kids picked on you for having an opinion, is Armin retarded?

Relieved I guess.
After that, who knows.

Kek, this is actually the most accurate description I've read of readers who think the manga fell off after the timeskip.

Armong has probably seen some memories too but whatever he saw have him sympathy for the other side.

Yes

Attached: 1497004293056.jpg (393x393, 80K)

Many didn't like the jewnazis and nazijews twist.
It's understandable.
I expect many animeonlies to drop the series right there.

Hisubros...

Attached: D4wMMQNUYAIX2IK.jpg (1200x844, 319K)

Is she coming back, right bros?

Attached: IMG_20190521_181704.jpg (1200x630, 139K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

Well he saw BRA who was understanding of Walldians and forge genuine camaraderie with them (despite their actions in the end). Having Bert's memories probably reinforces it further

>JC Staff

Well, there is nothing wrong with JC Staff. If else, it would be a better choice than WIT Studio.

Hell, how do you screw up your most important project?

But these are people who have only known the war against titans. Sure there are cases of violence between individuals but for a people who believed that they were all that's left of the species, large scale organized conflict that would result in massive loss of life against other people should be almost unthinkable for a commoner

at this point i doubt it.

WHERE IS HISTORIA?

>it would be a better choice than WIT Studio.
watch the last OPM episode and say that again

They are. But MA are so unnecessary that you can't notice it.

In Eren's heart

Attached: D4M5G5PVUAAGJUp.jpg (700x624, 67K)

Watch SnK 2nd episode this season and tell me that's not worse.

Even Eren was out of it after learning the truth and getting his dad's memories. The spark he had in his childhood and until Uprising was pretty much gone by the time the SC made it to the ocean, and he felt more jaded than anything else when he evoked the idea of having to kill everyone else to attain the freedom he always saught. Even the character encyclopedia guidebook brought up the idea Eren trying to find a new reason to fight. But judging from the determination he displayed in 117 needless to say that he's found it.

Attached: f6afd72d64bffd2ba2b5aade3c2116c1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1920, 561K)

Excluding OPM, JC was doing some good stuff, Rakugo for example.

WHO?

Are you blind or something?

So this implies that there is something more not only muh freedom huh?

It isnt, i dont know what youre smoking

Well, Armin has a titan too and could've experienced memories that normally should've helped him better understand what it's like on the other side of the Walls but maybe Bert's childhood was removed from the daily routine of humiliation and persecution due to his status as a warrior candidate? Doesn't seem like he's seen anything from former holders of the CT either.

I love lovecraftian things that aren't crafted by Lovecraft.

Attached: heartsforeyes.jpg (350x271, 25K)

Is he right?

Attached: 4ECBA66D-1190-44E3-8916-D7EC67764F69.jpg (739x609, 210K)

As disappointing as ep2 might have been this isn't in any way comparable to JC's weekly massacre of OPM.

Fuck off back to your own general, /snk/ is dumb enough without Hurr X Durr fags turning up here.

In-universe he was confirmed to be wrong by Kruger.

Attached: 1558137081678.jpg (720x694, 53K)

This is basically all I want from snk at this point.
Fuck politics, fuck shipping, just give me horrifying titan mythology.

Kruger didn't want Grisha and Eren to repeat the same mistake. Restoring the Eldian Empire so they could dominate the world again until another Fritz surface would be exactly that

Attached: 0089-044.jpg (1067x1600, 535K)

>SNK goes Lovecraft
Would be pretty based, but I'm not putting that much faith into Isayama because I don't want to be disappointed even more than I'm sure I already will be.

>Why did Isayama abandoned Mikasa and armin in favour of Historia and Reiner?
Plot convenience. Armin and Mikasa are no shifters, nor are they Marleyans or part of any other major faction.

From a an IC perspective it makes perfect sense why Eren declared his hatred for both Armin and Mikasa. I think it is fairly obvious that he doesn't hate either of them, in fact, I would go as far as to argue that he did it /because/ he didn't hate them - but rather loved them.

There are several reasons as to why Eren tried to isolate himself from his best friends, these aren't mutually exclusive:
1. He thinks his friends would not comprehend/ approve of his grand scheme of freeing the Eldians the way he wishes to.
So far, Yaegerists pointed their rifles at the government in favor of Eren's absolute control over them. When he was about to explain himself on the round table he most likely realized that his friends would never support his extreme ways of dealing with things.

2. He thinks involving his friends in his plan would be dangerous. Eren's plan probably didn't even have a good chance of succeeding, at least without taking casualties.

3. He doesn't plan on living to the end, or at least, there is a good chance he will die. This is something most selfless people do in tragedy fiction when they are about to commit something life-threateningly bold. His death does not have to be a literal death, he might turn into something he does not want his friends to see after the execution of his plan.
He distances himself from the others so they won't be as sad about his death.

Also,
>Posting to posts with HxH pictures
Absolutely disgusting, by now you newfriends should realize all they do is shitpost because their god is too busy taking sick days off to skip as many days as possible on his budget.

irrelevant character

It used to be very lovecraftian before Eren shifted into a titan and turned it into a pseudo-seinen mecha shounen.

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: Mika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

We know, Hisu

>EHfags spamming again

Why do EHfags always ignore Araki was smiling too there?

He’d take it in stride just like Zackly and Pixis did, he may even be filled with wonder about the new world he’s uncovered.
Of course he already had a literal mountain of survivor’s guilt weighing on his mind, that burden might increase dramatically if he were to survive.

Annie's comeback is the only thing I am really excited for right now. Simply because I have absolutely no idea what she is going to do and when she's going to be freed/ released.

So what are all the remaining mysteries in the manga right now?

>"To you 2000 years from now"/Eren's dream
>The origin of the titans
>The 145th King
>Eren's motives/plan
>Blue flowers
>Baby daddy and Historia's POV

Because they're mentally ill

>How did Bertmin take Annie's virginity while she was trapped inside a crystal

Zeke's revival.

Wait, blue flowers? What blue flues?

What happened to Daz.

>Blue flowers
Nah, this is an anime only thing.

But they didn't, People were making fun of that awkward smile when it aired.

>>"To you 2000 years from now"/Eren's dream
Paths
>>The origin of the titans
Paths
>>Baby daddy
Paths
>>How did Bertmin take Annie's virginity while she was trapped inside a crystal
Paths
>>Zeke's revival.
Paths

>awkward smile
Looks normal to me, but I guess people see what they want to see

Isayama made the sketchs for the ED in S2, It woudln't be hard to believe that he did the same for the ED in S3 considering that he was even more involved during that arc.
These same flowers appear in the dream that Ereh had in EP1

>>Blue flowers
These seems to be forget-me-nots.
They're related to eternal love, the armenian genocide and some greek story.

He's not talking about the ones in ED.

Wow what a wild imagination you have

Attached: Pieck_character_image.png (1114x1114, 1.27M)

Yep. I think somewhere along the way it stopped being just about his own freedom and/or well-being anymore, and my guess is the progressive change/expanding of his goals got more or less kickstarted when he was faced with the choice of putting Historia's life on the line for his and possibly everyone else's sake and didn't go through with it.
You could argue that he already displayed a similar behaviour before during serumbowl (and I think it's no coincidence that panels of both this event and the ceremony where Eren makes the choice not to sacrifice Historia appear on the page of Eren's character description) but even then the circumstances were different: there was no dilemma in Eren's mind during serumbowl since to him Armin *needed* to be chosen. He loved and admired the Mong so much he was most likely convinced at the time that his claims about his bff being humanity's hope was actually true. Historia's case was in comparison a lot more clear cut and a lot more difficult for this very reason, since Paradis' safety was being weighed against her well-being.

I'm really curious to see where it's all gonna lead in the endgame and what kind of solution Eren's come up with.

Eren wakes up surrounded by them, one rapidly grows out of the ground when he transforms the second time to protect Armin and Mikasa from the canon, they appear when Hannes is eaten, Zeke "died" surrounded by what looked like them, similar looking flowers appeared in ED 4 (surrounding Historia), certain LH songs mention flowers, and Isayama has drawn them in promotional art before.

Attached: image.jpg (2529x3000, 1.56M)

>Armin and Mikasa are no shifter
>Armin
Stopped reading there

Wrong picture, but you can see them in the bottom right there. Here they are in the anime

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 992K)

Reuse of images and animation, the same happened with the decapitated statue, it's an anime filler, nothing else.

would like lvhns stop pretending they are not like the rest on me. i dont trust you and i dont care for your empty words. you say those things, then go back playing with those demons and expect to think different from you? thats a no from me dog. go away.

Rakugo was DEEN, and even then the anime was nowhere near one of the show's strengths. The quality of the source material and the direction being up to par was what made it good.

>Zeke's revival
I'm pretty sure we just "saw" (metaphorically) what happens every time a shifter starts their healing process. Zeke healed normally.

Why do you think you'll be disappointed?

Why was Zeke the only one who got to see the whole process within the paths world, though? Also his last titan ripping its own belly to incubate him when he had already lost consciousness and was pretty much on death's door is nothing I'd call normal, since he couldn't have given the titan any order by himself at the time. Divine intervention definitely played a part in his revival, even though all the elements for it to happen were actually present and properly foreshadowed.

Ymir saw it too

We got to the part of the narrative where it is revealed to us the audience. I dunno.

Still, there seemed to be the will of ymir behind zeke's revival. So why did she revive him, does she want the euthanasia plan to happen? It's either that or she revived him so eren can use him for the rumbling.

I'm still not convinced it was necessarily special treatment for Zeke. My first thought was that any injured shifter is rebuilt by Ymir personally, but Zeke was just fucked up enough to remember the process. Ymir remembers part of it too because her entire body had disintegrated.

She didn't see the loli, she just woke up and saw the paths.

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

POST GABBER

Attached: 1527752740705.jpg (961x640, 179K)

Aru!

Attached: birthing hips.jpg (303x480, 59K)

Gabo a cute!

Attached: m3xjj4e27kq21.png (960x540, 585K)

VERY

Attached: 1538715480774.jpg (689x1080, 333K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Attached: gabifalco.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Delusional cucks tend to see only what they want ignore the bigger picture

Such an excellent Gabo, ruined by him

Attached: 1538118396739.png (1024x576, 242K)

Attached: FxG.jpg (604x453, 86K)

I wonder if she'll want him dead if she finds out that he ran letters for Eren. I hope she calls him a traitor.

Attached: 1550810160249.jpg (600x800, 160K)

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

>cabin convo
That smile makes it look like he was watching something frisque.

nah Zekes gonna roar and Falcos gonan become a mindless titan and Reiners gonnna let Falco inherit the Armoured Titan then Gabis gonna give him a smooch

I'm in this boat too. I don't believe it was anything more than Ymir doing her usual job.

and the pedo fag is back yet again

>Reiners gonnna let Falco inherit the Armoured Titan
That's literally the worst out come.

>then Gabis gonna give him a smooch
Hopefully it's a ruse and she bites out his throat.

Attached: 1551762660968.png (948x461, 368K)

Gabi lovers unite!

Attached: Reiner and Gabi.jpg (469x604, 46K)

Based

There should be many more. The best Gabi supporters don't like Falco either.

Attached: 1548420317798.jpg (793x744, 84K)

PUNISHED manlato blanco when

Attached: 72.png (1276x673, 565K)

Eren x Female loli Eren is best ship

Attached: 1556648452107.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

When it's time for another round with Zeke. He's going to come flying in from off-screen at the last possible moment and interrupt something important and kill the tension.

Attached: 1551583308219.jpg (3416x1480, 1.89M)

>inb4 ackerdogs have titan regen

Attached: bdaygab.png (400x326, 154K)

Cringe.

FALCO OUT

Attached: 1538125670724.jpg (1381x2000, 814K)

pedo out!

Attached: falgab.jpg (604x467, 41K)

Falco's a bore, his character is just I'm a good boy!

you do realize that innately good people exist right? Especially when it comes to children

Attached: 1557713143052.jpg (640x898, 143K)

But then Kenny wouldn't be ded

Sopa de enano when

Will it be censored?

Attached: 0081-027.jpg (1067x1600, 575K)

of course.

they either won't show zekes face or there will be steam where the blade meets skin

Cute and canon.

Are you roleplaying or something? You realize Gabi would be super dead if she didn't have Falco trying to stop her from lashing out at every Eldian she sees right? Falco inheriting the armour over Gabi is the best thing that could happen to her. Are you even reading the story?

They censored Reiners half head and Berts ear. Of course it's getting censored.

That's just you pedo

yes sadly. any chance there's less censorship on the BD's when they come out?

Attached: 1529971251105.png (813x541, 622K)

They are also producing Vinland Saga. I can barely wait until they adapt the farm arc.

Attached: vinlandsaga2.jpg (2133x1532, 912K)

Is Vinland any good?

can someone link me the thread that was up when the episode dropped

fuck off ErenCHAD

no

I want to draw a realistic post timeskip Jean. Who looks like him irl that I could reference?

Attached: 7A0FC581-CE0F-496F-A2F9-560ED4BB483E.png (267x421, 151K)

Yes. It's from the same guy that did Planetes.

Attached: Vinland-75-04.png (850x1200, 285K)

Based, as usual. Can't wait to see what 118 will bring to the table.

Attached: Yelena_tea.png (817x593, 137K)

what's so bad about being an animeonly

You don't know what's happening in the manga.

but that just makes me enjoy the anime more
what if I'm spoiled anyway

Gabi will kill shitren

Attached: 0093-040.jpg (640x959, 191K)

What chapter is this I've never seen it?????

Based

>Fucking a slave
How pleb can one virgin be?

I haven't been keeping up with the mango. Have they thawed Annie out of carbonite yet?

Yes but she was eaten by jean

Aaaand permadropped. See you all in another series.

FARMED

Attached: 1558360712541.png (818x834, 877K)

The anime also cuts content that can be fun or interesting. Tiny bits of Eren's and Historia's development was cut out.

she's staying frozen until armin breaks free from jail and frees her

I just don't enjoy reading something like I do watching

what is mikasa to levi
is their relation ever expounded besides being related at all

Funny, but that's obviously a joke. Annie's still stuck in the crystal.

Same clan

Go back to Yea Forums, soulsbornefag.

twitter.com/wit_studio/status/1131009903596695552?s=21

Who the fuck is Clover Works?

so the answer is no
I know kenny was levi's uncle but didn't know if they ever clarified for her

>why did Isayama abandon Armin and Mikasa
He didn't?
He literally off screened Historia by getting her farmed. Only characters that matter are EMA and Reiner.

All I know about them is that they made Promised Neverland.

Still mad they shoved chadmin into warming the bench.
He is the only one who sees through Eren about his freedom being ironic.

Jeanbo is difficult with his triangle eyes. I'd be looking for a long face, heavy eyelids, long straight nose and strong jawline.

Zeke matters since he moves the plot with eren and reiner.

does this mean...?

Attached: 0b81d5bde31ac4b825d8415dda19f2f9.jpg (1173x1042, 158K)

They couldn't even do Promised Neverland right. Fuck them. I would hope the production committee wouldn't give SNK to someone like them

>Zeke matters
He's just there to be eaten by Eren

someone tell me how to enjoy reading

What the fuck are you talking about retard? The anime was way better than the manga.

Its a manga, a picture book. If you cant even read books with pictures you have a serious problem.

listen to music while you're reading

Have a brain

Attached: 1557120679307.png (409x280, 123K)

slow down

Just do what you do here

Oh fuck they are a branch of A1 I think, that did Franxx

Franxx was pretty baller

I didn't watch Franxx past the first 5 episodes. Was it at least well animated?

that's not good enough
if anything it's distracting
these aren't an answer
that doesn't change anything, it just makes me toil over certain parts for a needless amount of time and if anything makes it less enjoyable
there's nothing to even slow down on, it's words and pictures
there's nothing significant to digest
I get no enjoyment from reading anything here
I do it to kill time and because I have nothing else to do instead
I certainly don't get emotionally invested like I should be for a story in Yea Forums replies but it seems I can't do it for a story either

Fucking right it was
youtube.com/watch?v=GhmZbGEi43w

>it's words and pictures there's nothing significant to digest
so this is the power of animeonlis

>I have never seen an author making characters who were quiet secondary at the beginning being turned into the ones pivotal to the plot at the expense of the "supposedly" important ones shown at the beginning.
Is this your first fiction? Starter friends always get ditched for newer characters

Attached: radiant-historia-stocke-raynie-marco-art.jpg (686x402, 61K)

EHfags are brainlets

You don't

you should kill yourself unironically

Attached: zeke smile.jpg (345x311, 69K)

EHfags don't exist, its a mentally ill tranny that came here from tumblr to samefag his literally nonexistent pairing.

Wasn't Franxx A-1 and Trigger though?

The writing and director nosedived the second half. Just don’t give SnK to Nishigori.
The animation in the last episode was barely there.

>confirmed
only thing he confirms is that the math literally doesn't add up

Attached: owl grisha truth about history.png (720x1234, 1.03M)

Trigger was involved the first 15 eps then ducked out. Clover Works is like a part of A1 or something idk how it works.

I still don't get how the wills work and how the paths girl work.

what the fuck do you want me to do, spend 10 minutes intensely observing every line of every panel? reading over the same dialogue so many times it loses meaning entirely?
reading and looking at static pictures isn't fucking fun or engaging

then what's the point of even worrying about the manga

honest question when was the last time you voluntarily read a book

>reading and looking at static pictures isn't fucking fun or engaging

Attached: heli brainlet.jpg (640x639, 38K)

I never have

idk you tell me how to enjoy watching.

i think there's no hope for you

Just watch the anime and don't worry about the manga

Look at this goofy fuck
twitter.com/WIT_STUDIO/status/1130782793330380802

I just did, the only bad part was erens first punch, everything else was absolutely well done

that's so retarded that its based

oy vey remember the seventeen gorrilions

Attached: 0099-022.jpg (1066x1600, 574K)

shes gonna come back and kill zeke before he kills reinah

t. Shitrenfag from leddit

it has far more elements to get me mentally invested and actually feels like a full world for me to get drawn into and enjoy when stuff is actually happening instead of my brain trying to pretend it is
I would but all I ever hear is how much better the manga is and it's impossible for me to find a way to discuss it without the manga ever being brought up and inevitably me being left out or feeling like what I like is somehow worse

lmao @ the seething moralfag redditors saying he's "le worst".based Chadren filtering out the underage normalfags.

literally why would you read instead of doing anything else far more engaging for fun, especially when school forced you to read shitty stuff all the time and didn't even give you the chance to enjoy it because you had to """analyze""" it and take notes and make it into fucking work?
fuck reading

English replies
>I HATE HIM HE SUCK POO POO MEANIE
Nip replies
>I think he's a very human and interesting character

Attached: 1526839999426.jpg (546x308, 77K)

Sorry to tell you but you're clinically retarded

brainlet user aside it's genuinely sad how a lot of kids get burned by bad literature classes and end up like this

They fell for the evil train conductor face

*EMfag

>he doesn't read books for fun
Just find shit that interests you. It's fine to not want to read shit like Virginia Woolf if you're not into it, but pick up a fucking book every now and then.

this... this has to be bait, right? surely, you can't be tarded enough to actually think this way about reading? i mean, i'll admit that i don't read much but that's just because i sometimes have difficulty focusing on the words, but having an active aversion to it is just mindblowing.
get help. seriously.

I know which face this references but where did “train conductor” come from, Ive seen it used here before

Is SnK your favorite anime? It was the first manga I read and I was able to get just as much enjoyment out of it because it was a story I already loved so much and was super invested in. After I read it, it made me start reading other manga. You should try reading the manga for your favorite anime that's based off one to start with, and that might give you an appreciation for it

Attached: 1536193510671.png (700x1330, 475K)

I think it has to do with teachers not cultivating their interests properly. I remember I was really excited in third grade when I read the war of the worlds and I started telling my teacher about it and she just went "uh huh, that's nice." It really turned me off from reading for a while, but I finally picked up back up and began reading for fun.

>They censored Reiners half head and Berts ear.
they didn't though

>hurr durr you're retarded
you're really proving me wrong here
you don't understand, reading itself isn't interesting to me
why would I read when I could do literally anything else and be far more engaged and maybe even actually feel something instead of just blandly absorbing information
>hurr durr you're retarded also get help because you don't enjoy something and that's WRONG
the help is watching a fucking anime or playing a video game instead and enjoying myself you mongoloid
you literally just said you have problems focusing on words, you're arguing in my favor by stating something that can't happen with things besides reading while somehow trying to shit on me at the same time

if I wasn't already spoiled on shit or wanted to answer empty plot questions and didn't constantly hear all this bullshit about how the manga is somehow better I wouldn't even be entertaining the thought of ever reading it, and even WITH all this I still don't want to and when I try it's a whole lot of fucking nothing

At least Germans are ready

Attached: 3_172609.jpg (2048x1224, 247K)

Uh hu. Okay.

Attached: 1528920408457.png (1346x1508, 1.48M)

W-what is this, user?

Kek, based

Literal brainlet autism, you're the type of pleb to watch 30 seasons of the walking dead.

no, but even if it was it wouldn't matter
I've tried reading the manga, all I get is pure information and a broken sequence of events
no joy, no sadness, no tension, no hair raising or goosebumps, just a whole lot of fucking nothing that feels completely pointless that I'm only resorting to because the anime takes my whole fucking lifetime to come out and because it's impossible for me to discuss the show in any fashion without feeling like I'm left out for not reading it and knowing what happens and also getting told constantly how much better it supposedly is and how I'm stupid for being attached to the worse anime

It's just the kind of face an evil train conductor would make while tying a one-eyed damsel to train tracks

>blandly absorbing information
Do you not have any imagination? Like, what do you see in your mind's eye when you read descriptions of things?

>EHfags are aryan übermenschen

Not that user but I guess that pic is making reference to this meme

Attached: images.jpg (486x303, 22K)

Based.

Attached: 1538912447108.jpg (1045x1029, 381K)

it's not his fault he just retarded, leave him alone

of course I can imagine something, but it's never the same as actually seeing it and it's always too vague for me to really care
if my brain is doing all the work just to piece the story and events together how the hell am I supposed to enjoy it? what is there to even enjoy when I just have to pretend things are happening instead of them actually happening?

>if my brain is doing all the work just to piece the story and events together how the hell am I supposed to enjoy it?

Attached: 1554952831121.jpg (173x170, 12K)

SOON

Attached: gabi saves humanity.png (800x432, 327K)

explain to me what you find wrong about that statement instead of being a greentexting faggot

gabi is going to die as a titan

Holy fucking shit

Attached: StreamKing.png (482x482, 260K)

Your brain is doing all the work all the fucking time. That's literally the sole point of a brain.

Attached: .png (1066x930, 1.26M)

are you really going to pretend a bunch of broken up black and white panels and some speech bubbles are the same as an actual fucking show?
I might as well read a damn wiki

Based retarded user telling it like is it to the smartfags.

OOOOHHH!!! WHERE IS MY LOVER???
AND I GOT NO POWER!!!
I'M STANDING ALONE, NO WAY!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Found the amerimutt

I honestly don't think anyone here can possibly imagine being this retarded

/snk/ will always find a way to be lower than before.

reminder that RE is the thinking man's pairing
illiterates need not apply.

Attached: 1556838315188.jpg (1550x2048, 420K)

The difference is that the show presents you their own interpretations of sound, visuals, etc while the manga allows you to build the scene in your mind however its best for you.

dip doodley baste

Attached: D7HBKDPU8AAcT6R.jpg (1200x1001, 174K)

I'm tempted to cap this shit to Yea Forums

>not copying the post and using it to farm (You)s

>reading makes you smart
why are you implying that isn't vastly better in every way?
I can't be invested in something with so many holes I have to fill in myself, and may also end up vastly different than what someone else experienced so we can't discuss on common ground
it feels like nothing

Attached: ne daijoubu.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

This is not even funny anymore just sad

I honestly don't get it, like I haven't read a book since high school but I can at least enjoy manga and comics

>Bleit ihr dran!
This guy should either work on his grammar or writting skills

who else /illiteratechad/ here?

Because you arent forced someone elses interpretations and get to make your own? This also creates ground for tons of discussion and debate concerning different interpretations of the same work.

Attached: my-image.png (1280x1336, 1.21M)

Shitstoria belongs in who tier, Isayama wrote her out

>zack the mack in D
true art is never appreciate in its own lifetime

Imagine having sex with Pregnant Hisu.

> Plunging in and out of her wet cunny while holding her swollen belly
> You shift into different position until she feel comfortable
> You suck on to her wet areola, it being more sensitive than normal sends her over the edges
> She is disgusted while at the same time she can't control the hormone that has turned her into a horny furnace
> She has to be careful so that the dick doesn't break her amniotic fluid, constantly putting her hands on your stomach so as u don't thrust to deep
> The thought of sex with your pregnant is turning u on more than ever.
> She begs u not to cum inside so as to not dirty the baby but u do it deep inside her anyway.
> A mix of Shame and ecstacy fades over her
> U take your time to explain her that it is safe and normal to have sex during pregnancy and she should not keep her emotion limited to herself.
> After sobbing into your chest for a while she suddenly grabs your penis and gently stroke it, u look into her face and see her licking her lips, your dick becomes rock hard again
> Shame has long been lost and she has accepted her sexual desires.
> After hours of love making and exhaustion you gently spoon her from the back while gently rubbing her pregnant belly.

Attached: fa___historia_by_juuliewoof_dcu11eg-pre.jpg (623x1283, 55K)

There are more characters now? Give link

That bastard farmer got way good of a deal

that's exactly the kind of shit I always fucking hated about reading
I can't force myself to care about something so uncertain and I do not get enjoyment from it at all
I'm supposed to be experiencing a fucking story, if I wanted to day dream and make up my own incomprehensible shit I could do that whenever I wanted but that shit isn't fun either

Historia is Eren's wife, and Reiner a compelling antihero

The illiterate chad
>only satisfied with the highest levels of audiovisual stimuli
>modern person, ignore outdated mediums
>above petty arguments, immersed himself with the intended experience
>has the makers interpret their works for him
The smart virgin
>>"muh subtlety", "really makes me think"
>waste his time with inferior mediums
>has to fill in the blanks by himself
>inanely argues about his interpretation with others

You better don't have shit taste tiermaker.com/categories/anime-and-manga/snk-manga-characters---48197

Attached: 1309223.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

I haven't watched season 3 yet
is it good

Seething EH tranny refusing to accept farmer got balls deep inside her

For me every single character goes in A tier

Except Floch, who goes in the garbage

Attached: 1557528966059.png (400x502, 143K)

good list except historia is D tier

reiner is the deuteragonist

You are right about Reiner, but AM got far more focus than Historia

>it woke up

Floch breaking down in the anime was really good. He really contrasts Erwin's final display of valor and heroism with his show of absolute despair. It really fucking broke him to join the suicide charge. He seems to have a disregard for all life and would willingly plunge others into despair out of spite. I don't like him, but he's one of the better written characters.

>SEETHING

>It doesn't matter what Isayama says or anyone else, Historia is Erens wife lalalalallallala my headcanon > Isayama's story

Yikes

>this reading comprehension

>he reads

>Manlet
>Lower than Mankasa
Based illiteratechad

LMAO as if it ever sleeps

I can't do it
I'm spoiled on too much and I can't enjoy snk anymore
someone please kill me

Do it.

>samefagging
Its time to stop, mentally ill EH tranny

just read the manga, it'll be better than the next anime season anyway

Can't be spoiled if you're caught up, user.

I don't enjoy the manga
I don't see the point of reading it when I'm spoiled already

there's barely anything left that I'll be able to experience fresh even if I was caught up
I'll never be able to experience the whole thing fresh and I'll never be able to go back to when most of it was new and it wasn't almost over and I could experience it with everyone else
I've already completely ruined it for myself forever

I doubt you know the main plot of the story right now in the manga

I just want to run my fingers through his hair.

It's about the right time.

There's still most of the final arc left, user. There's a lot we don't know. If you catch up now, you'll be able to experience it with all of us.

They're right tho

I pretty much do
I already know too much to enjoy it anyway

*woof*

So just because you know the contents of a story, you can't enjoy it anymore?

Is this series any good? I've been thinking about picking it up.

Attached: 1547586520794.jpg (640x775, 67K)

fuck Marco, he deserved to be replaced for being a traitorous ass

It's more of a calligraphy thing.

but I don't want to just catch the tail end
I want to enjoy all of it but now I'll never be able to and there's nothing I can do about it
yes
what's the point of a story where you already know everything

tell me what it is since you pretty much know it

REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS ASKING IF SNK (MANGA) IS GOOD, WORTH READING OR PREFERABLE TO THE ANIME IF THE POSTER ISN'T A NEW IP.

Kill yourself you and your shit taste. Make sure not to leave any trace of your shit filled body when you do so. TPN is even worse than SNK when it comes to cut content for the anime. It ends up ruining their reasoning and makes them look like Mary sues/Gary stus. You are retarded.

Attached: anime is the better medium they said.jpg (890x3929, 822K)

No one can go back in time, but you still have time to enjoy some of it with us. I had the Reiner and Bert reveal spoiled for me, but it was still incredible in the manga.

I just don't feel that way
when I get stuff spoiled it sucks the joy out of it completely and I don't want to even bother anymore
no matter how much I try I can't change that

Attached: tiers.png (711x626, 364K)

please respond

There are some really stupid teenagers in this thread tonight

Reiner, Zeke or pretty much any other player has no more secrets to tell though.

We are only lacking Annie Eren and Historia's PoV (devil ymir too)

Attached: 27581096_337832336721993_6966006357870772224_n.jpg (1080x1080, 717K)

>zeke has no more secrets to tell
I feel like sandcastle did something to zekes mentality a bit, it was his first time seeing the paths

It's just like how you enjoy reading shitposts with pictures here, user. Just that you have to pay a little more attention to detail and truly immerse you in the story instead of the anime directing the flow of information for you. Don't hesitate to read slowly and absorb the contents or re-reading if you didn't get everything in a first sitting. Nobody is judging you but it's better to know what you spend your time reading if you want to discuss it, and you wouldn't misinterpret things or plot points. You could even see some foreshadowing elements or nice parallels.

Attached: Eren_Always_Hated_Mikasa.png (1080x819, 1.86M)

HISOTIRAA HAS NOTHING TO TELL SHE FUCKING WOTHTLESS

Attached: 1554313257894.jpg (510x798, 221K)

Where did you stop reading? By that I mean which chapter

Seething

Attached: 1558176563346.jpg (1544x1352, 396K)

but I like having the flow of information dictated for me, it feels so much more real
I hate having to go slowly or rereading stuff constantly because it completely breaks the pace and makes it feel more like an autistic analysis rather than something I can really enjoy without having to worry about my own stupid hangups

Nice empty statement

I was trying to go from where s3 started since I was lead to believe that's what was so much better in the manga
I keep trying to get enjoyment out of it but it just feels so pointless and redundant

Nice rage

Nice empty implication. Keep trying though.

Apart from Manlet, Ymir, Willy and Xaver being so low your list especially the three first tiers are the same as mine.

I want an update of this.

Attached: 70544309_p16.png (857x1800, 1.68M)

Cmon, you gotta try a little harder with your bait user

Stay mad.

That's three / nil to me user. But keep trying, you might be able to come back in the 2nd half.

THIS

Attached: thousandcocksstare.png (446x446, 299K)

Keep seething

It's not "so much better" as the arc wasn't liked by readers even back then (mostly due to the monthly rhythm and the nature of the arc) but the anime fucked up a lot of things and modified or outright cut key character interactions, resulting in some scenes not making sense at all or ruining the development for some characters. In that case what I'd advise you to do is to re-read the arcs you've already seen in anime, just to make the comparison between the lesser version with the better one. (namely the manga and the anime, in your mind) Perhaps you'll learn how to re-appreciate those scenes you've already seen. I found it fun personally, since just like you I couldn't read SNK (especially with the early art) but I grew to love it. I'm sure that it'll train you into reading more manga in the future. Don't lose hope user

Attached: Has come a long way.png (638x2000, 2.32M)

Ah you whiffed it.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

what did he mean by this

Attached: uh.jpg (985x1101, 798K)

Soon

Attached: Cease and Desist.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Keep mad

post a better shingeki body
you can't

Attached: ziiku.png (340x1067, 426K)

>i'd become incredibly large
maybe it was all the world and history shit we got in basedment

I always knew my fellow EHchads were the Ubermensch of this fandom.

You like to repeat yourself to make sure you feel like you're right, don't you? Well, you keep doing that. I'm not even the person you were originally talking too, it's just fun to make you look like a retard. Stay mad :^)

Has this track ever played during an RE moment?

I fucking hate having something I like devolve into comparisons between versions about what's better, and I inherently don't enjoy reading so just furthering in my own mind that the anime I liked in the first place was actually shit all along just makes me want to rip my hair out in frustration
the only end game to it is ripping my enjoyment away completely and I can't fucking stand it

Idiocracy right here people.
Braindead NPC can’t muster the imagination and intellectual curiosity to read something as simple as a comic book.

COPE

Attached: 42fce034900d0c09039aeb22cbeced27.jpg (1200x1027, 144K)

>I'm not even the person you were originally talking too, it's just fun to make you look like a retard. Stay mad :^)
>COPE
EHfags confirmed for retards.
Feels good to be a no-shipchad

Attached: 3982479931a0a51d3ee112ae89d07b6a.jpg (236x381, 18K)

>comparisons between versions about what's better,
That wasn't really the point. And the anime isn't shit at all, Eren vs Annie in the forest is a straight improvement. Just read it you'll be able to make fun comparisons, etc. No need to try and put hierarchy between the two media
But then I'm a huge fan so I might be biased.

Attached: anime.webm (1066x1600, 1.09M)

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

t. Shipperfag, because non shipperfags can see Eren is the father. Now call me EHfag

Imagine believing you're talking to a certain person, even though you were told you're talking to a different person. Just imagine being that retarded and doubling down. Just imagine that.

I just want them to be okay

Attached: b1724ad4-ae8f-48e9-98e5-1988645e4af0.jpg (500x672, 142K)

You are literally subhuman, please remove yourself from the genepool before you spawn anymore Democrat voters.

I see why people prefer one over the other, but I think one user the other day really nailed it on the head. He said that the anime can pass over certain scenes too quickly for you to really notice or appreciate it. With the manga, you can take as much time as you need to absorb everything about that scene. You can see where everyone is, how the choreography plays out, and see the gravity of the entire situation. The anime doesn't really capture it because it highlights certain things and then it's over in almost an instant in some cases.

Oh god again fighting with the EHfags using this trick? Stop metafagging and try to tell why Eren is not the father with arguments (because I know this has to do with the father shit again and shipfags pretending they are not shipfags)

>tfw seeing manlet being genuinely happy is so uncommon it took me a second to even recognize him

>EHchads
FTFY

You wouldn’t be posting like a sperg if you were some aloof non-shipper.
Obviously EH and EH alone upsets you dearly, but by all means, keep trying take shots as your crappy ship disappears below the waves.

Attached: 1D404091-64F3-44C0-AEF0-7530A41CD5DD.jpg (853x1202, 227K)

When did I say Eren wasn't the father? He probably is.

>Unironically saying Chad
Holy shit, be better.

Someone seems to be a bit upset. When did I say the idea of EH upsets me?

You take everything too seriously dude

Better that than to talk you like an american highschooler, you know?

Time to sleep fujowhales

>He said that the anime can pass over certain scenes too quickly for you to really notice or appreciate it.
I don't know if we're thinking about the same person but I remember that post who complained (not really) about the "he got us" line by Erwin when monkey troubles threw the barrel with Bertolt inside.
I had a similar complaint with the "WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE" which was way more significant and powerful in my mind, probably due to the framing of the words/page. I felt the anime reduced this moment, but my animeonly brother didn't think it was a defining scene altogether so...

Attached: based marcel.jpg (1080x1664, 1.47M)

I'm saying with me the comparisons aren't fun, it's meta bullshit that just makes me not enjoy what I like (the anime) anymore
now I'll never be able to have a good time watching season 3 again because all I'll be able to think about are the changes that people pointed out and how they said it made everything shittier, and I'll be forced to read the manga instead when I never wanted to anyway and never got the same enjoyment from it no matter how much I tried
I like having a constant pace though, it feels like it's actually happening
I hate hanging over shit and completely breaking the pace because I had to reread something or I wanted to look unnecessarily hard at something to the point it loses all it's meaning
when I'm watching something with it's own pace I'm forced to get caught up in it and it's so much better that way because I can just fucking enjoy it and stop thinking so hard about shit outside of the thing itself and constantly interrupting myself

You faggots are mentally challenged. Eren being the father is pretty much confirmed. Especially considering how Isayama revealed Zeke's motive and how it's in stark contrast to that of Eren with Grisha being the father of both and them coming from two completely different upbringings. It brings the theme of parenthood full circle. I bet even after Kaji says " You are free" in the audio recording in July, you desperate faggots will cling to your delusions.

>still discussing what's in Hisu's womb
Seriously, why is it so important?

Attached: tumblr_pjcj6cikg71tj2v93o2_500.png (500x258, 107K)

I didn't even say the chad thing but many people say that kidding. Don't be a newfag. I believe Eren is the father though

I want to talk about what will the others do when they learn about it (I don't remember people talking about the consequences) and I just arrived. Is that a problem?

Looks more like shit grammar. Pretty german handwritting looks nothing like this childish one

>many people say that kidding
Yeah and they look like retards. Who wants to look like a retard? People who unironically say chad.

>Don't be a newfag
But I'm not a newfag though. Got more buzzwords ready to go? Or can you not hold a conversation without them?

>Time to sleep
Oh alright then. Good night everyone, pleasant dreams!

Attached: 65994355_p15.png (800x600, 195K)

Just watched the new episode and while it was the best one so far this season with them adapting pic related quiet well..... I didn't feel the same impact that I felt while reading the manga. Maybe because the paneling was so great and Isayama's style portrayed the emotions more powerfully. He is not a great artist but know how to communicate an emotion through the panel quiet well.

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_46.jpg (800x1153, 226K)

I'm sorry user, your metadrama is boring. I'll stop here. Pretty sure if he wrote REchad you would ve sperging too. Try to calm down a little and talk about the manga

>now I'll never be able to have a good time watching season 3 again because all I'll be able to think about are the changes that people pointed out and how they said it made everything shittier,
You could also form an opinion on your own, user. Reminds me of the people on Yea Forums who no matter what they play feel like they're under scrutiny for enjoying something that goes against the flow. Just watch/read it and you'll see for yourself, if you like the story you won't think about this meta "bullshit"
>I hate hanging over shit and completely breaking the pace because I had to reread something or I wanted to look unnecessarily hard at something to the point it loses all its meaning
Wait. So it never occurred to you to re-watch a movie or an episode if something wasn't clear enough for you? It's the same thing as turning a page back. Some people do this with anime only stories when they want to pinpoint artistic, storytelling or foreshadowing elements. Never watched mystery movies or anime?

Attached: JM_soon.jpg (450x676, 93K)

I'm also not sure if we're talking about the same user, but I felt similarly at the "RAGE MY SOLDIERS, SCREAM MY SOLDIERS" part. I imagined it would resound for what could seem like an infinitely long time, but the line just went by so quickly in the anime.
I think wanting a constant pace is fine, but I prefer my own pace. I don't mind looking back or rereading things if I want to.

>Bleit
EHfags confirmed for illiterates

Finally, now the threads will improve. Fuck off pedophile

>Try to calm down a little and talk about the manga
>Implying I'm not an active driving force in actual discussion
You make too many assumptions user.

I can't see that page without thinking
>OUT OF MY WALL REEEEEEEEEEE

>I'll be forced to read the manga instead
No one is forcing you to read the manga. It is their opinion that the anime was lacking in it's interpretation. Why are letting someone else's opinions affect your own?

>EHfags this, EHfags that
Time to sleep fujoshit

Best edit

>but my animeonly brother didn't think it was a defining scene altogether so...
that's kinda the whole problem isn't it? things that are heavily emphasized in the source material are just kinda thrown out there like regular moments in the adaption. sometimes it feels like whoever is doing the screenplay or sotryboards for the show doesn't really pay much attention to the way the manga is presented

Time to sleep fujoshit

Deep down everyone knows that Eren being the father is most likely. Won't stop fujos and shipperfags from shitposting and clinging to their delusions.

I watched it earlier too and I feel the same. The manga felt more dramatic. Decent episode though

I just reread the Grisha chapters and in hindsight I thought of something.
>Xaver was an eldian titan scientist
>Kruger said he found a sympathetic doctor to help him with the blood test
I'm not sure if the timelines match up, I mean Kruger was already in when Grisha was a kid, but does anyone else think this might've been at least hinting at Xaver´s character, even though it was later changed?

Attached: theowl.jpg (983x545, 48K)

>eh
>Eh
>hE
>EH
Aehnoneh, aehreh yehoueh rigeht?

For sure Zeke would get mad. They could also understand Eren better

Maybe Xaver sneak Kruger in before his wife and child kill themselves and he came back to the internment?

But if Xavier got exposed would that not cast doubt on Krueger?

Xaver cannot be the doctor Kruger mentioned.

Kruger is a cold hearted fucker. Hard to doubt him when he explitcly treats Eldians worse than anyone else

Attached: 0088-017.jpg (1067x1600, 349K)

because why wouldn't I?
I want to fit in and be a part of everything
>if you like the story you won't think about this meta "bullshit"
user I spend every bit of mental energy I have to try and ignore it but it is impossible
I can't watch something and truly enjoy it without willingly being ignorant of all else besides what I'm watching, except then I'm completely left out of everything and I can't ignore that feeling either and start digging my own grave
>So it never occurred to you to re-watch a movie or an episode if something wasn't clear enough for you?
I really don't like rewatching or redoing anything in general unless it's been long enough for me to forget most of it, which is several years at minimum
by that I also mean forgetting the meta bullshit too which if I was spoiled on something initially will never ever go away, and even then it doesn't
every time I feel like I miss something or didn't process it fully and am compelled to rewind I feel like I'm dying inside and ruining it through oversaturation
think of how saying the same word over and over makes it turn into meaningless gibberish, that's what happens whenever I go over things multiple times or try and back up and reading inherently facilitating this is something I really hate about it
and no I don't watch mystery stuff, I really don't watch anything at all most of the time
there's so little that I genuinely feel invested in

German here, that guy just ate a "b" there but the rest is fine, his handwriting is awful though

Why not?

>Xaver knew Grisha since he was young
>He knows about what happened to Faye
>He is in cahoots with Kruger
>Knows Grisha will make a great SnK candidate
>Tells Kruger to recruit Grisha into restorationists
>Kruger sends Dina to them
>Zeke is born
>Zeke is having trouble
>Xaver begins mentoring him
>Restorationists are close to being found out
>Xaver recognizes the opportunity to get Grisha into Kruger's hands
>Zeke turns in his parents
>Kruger passes on the SnK
>He has to wait until Xaver can pass on the beast
>"Start a family"
>Xaver realizes Zeke shares his ideology
>Grisha realizes Eren shares his ideology
The ideological war probably began long before Xaver and Kruger, but it continues to the current day within the story.

Attached: xaver.png (1024x784, 953K)

Floch's VA did a really great job this episode.

Oh shit, wrong picture

Attached: big think.png (1702x1872, 3.41M)

I'm German as well and the first sentence is shit
It should be
>Bleibt dran!
That guy is either not german a child or illiterate

Xaver wasn't a doctor, he was a researcher. They didn't know each other, Xaver was a regular Eldian citizen with a white-band on the streets while Kruger was already in Marleyan military. Upon getting information from BR about Grisha, Zeke, who has Xaver's memories, is surprised and thinks to himself that his father "somehow got to inherit the Attacking Titan", which wouldn't be the case if Xaver fucking worked with Kruger and knew his identity and plans.

Attached: x_anons.png (286x766, 431K)

His distant wailing every time the rocks came really kept us grounded while manlet and Erwin spoke

Just as a curiosity, in one of the english versions when Eren is in the cell talking Armin says "is that a woman's voice?" They fixed it iirc because of the whole watashi wa but I could swear Grisha never uses Watashi wa. I don't remember if Kruger used it or maybe Eren's candidate is a female

Attached: Hanji.JPG.jpg (269x358, 26K)

So you want a series where nothing is revealed until the end?

Then go watch any mystery show just half-way through you dumbass.

>Xaver wasn't a doctor, he was a researcher
That doesn't mean he can't fake a blood test
>Xaver was a regular Eldian citizen with a white-band on the streets while Kruger was already in Marleyan military
This is probably when he was faking being a Marleyan. He only joined the Warrior unit after his wife killed their child and herself.
>Upon getting information from BR about Grisha, Zeke, who has Xaver's memories, is surprised and thinks to himself that his father "somehow got to inherit the Attacking Titan", which wouldn't be the case if Xaver fucking worked with Kruger and knew his identity and plans
We have no idea what memories, if any Zeke saw. We have plenty of evidence for shifters not really knowing anything about their predecessors.

I just found the artist and he said he was drunk while finishing the art KEK.

BREAKING NEWS: After mysteries get solved, a story isn't as mysterious as before! surprisedpikachuface.png

In other news: water is wet.

Based.

>Fujos go to sleep
>Quality of the posts rise
Everytime

You faggots need everything spoonfeded to you. The fact that Historia's POV is kept hidden alongside Eren this far in the last arc pretty much shows that she knows about his real motives, is on board with whatever he is planning and is gonna play some major role considering she is the only other royal besides zeke. Eren either had contact with the actual Ymir Fritz, learner the truth, knows that it's very hard to swallow and fighting against the world is the only option left.

The worst part of Isayama's ip not belonging 100% to him is that he can't talk about other characters like Kruger (too soon for this one though) and Zeke. Meanwhile in One Piece I remember one section of Oda receiving even the most obscure question of the most obscure character and he replied, unlike Isayama who just reply to certain questions and the anime team just twist all they can. Even the marketing is terrible and deceiving

>literally choking on the hook with the bait
this is you user

I remember someone posting the manlet/Erwin being friends and Eruris ignored it. In general they ignore a lot of the side materials now. For example I remember reading that Isayama gets along with the chuugakkou guy

>Even the marketing is terrible and deceiving
user in the end it's a show geared towards edgy teens. They will obviously give spotlight to fujo favourites. Doesn't shop the staff from exposing themselves as shipperfags though like Araki.

anime uprising > manga uprising
prove me wrong

It's not farfetched to say that fujos or EMfags that say Historia is irrelevant actually believe that. Fans can be too retarded sometimes.

In a lot of aspects, but they still cut out cool content like the titan experiments.

You mean ErwLfags? Some from wit tease about it just like with EM, but in reality for Isayama Erwin/Manlet/Hange are the trio adult version, he always draw Hange with manlet and Erwin, I don't know why they keep pretending she doesn't exist (similar as to why they ignore Armin).
I don't think Isayama deals well with WIT but that is my personal opinion, but reading Isayama you can tell WIT create their own version

You have shit taste and have no knowledge when it comes to deciphering an actual coherent narrative and buildup in storytelling, something the anime adaptation of uprising lacked.

It's a german guy though, his Instagram is full of that.

>you are dumb
how does this statement prove me wrong

I still prefer the manga version but the anime take is perfectly serviceable. Most anime onlies I've talked to loved the arc so clearly it worked out

>it didn't go to sleep

>Eldian happily butchers other Eldians to keep up his cover story
Eldians truly are the worst people in the world.

Attached: Gross.png (421x421, 175K)

The first half of uprising in the anime is very rushed, scenes are rearranged for no apparent reason, subplots about the reporters and the old merchant were completed skipped which added a lot to the world building in the manga. Heck even a lot of Manlet scenes were skipped which actually added lot to his character. The cave scene was butchered and badly adapted. The second half lacked the impact the manga had due to the rushed first half.

who or what is *it*?

have eyeeees

They only needed like 2 episodes more, they are retarded

What do you expect when you have people ITT genuinely arguing that reading is bad and who've never picked up a book with or without pictures by themselves?

I don't think the anime adaption is bad but the manga had more personality about certain things in some arcs, including Uprising. Although the voice acting of that season was the best.

begone brainlet

A fujo who ships Erwin x manlet and Mikasa x Eren. It always wake up at the same hour. There is another fujo who ships manlet x Eren who spergs too but that went to sleep too, if you notice the posts improve with those two creaturas sleeping

anime manlet is honestly a shell of his character

Doesn't change the fact that the adaptation didn't live up to the source material. Not to mention the current season only has 10 episodes. They couldn't make 2-3 more episodes while adapting uprising properly which doesn't even have that much of titan fights. But no, we have to spend 70% of the budget on a Manlet sakuga in episode 1.

This
>no Hans-manlet cute interactions
>No manlet arc with Historia
I'm surprised they even removed that part where manlet looks at that grandma with the baby like what the hell

Cute and never canon ;_;

Attached: 4FDE1EB7-5283-425F-86B5-4B85920ABC51.jpg (530x638, 140K)

The staff was full of fujos, the reason why you didn't get shirtless Erwin was because Hanji enters and the reason you didn't get shirtless manlet was because Sasha fixes him.

Why didn't Eren just command his plans while he was 6 inches deep in History?

Don't be so sure about that

Attached: 1532364006701.jpg (1440x1052, 298K)

Isayama doesn't lack freedom as much as you think, user. Dude decided to spoil its last panel AND its last chapter less than a year later and no one opposed it.

That's pretty sad

>making thread after me
:(

Which one

hobo one

Eren dies

>2 threads

Why

hobo one was first

Last for Gabi a shit

it's implied he was just a coward

but who knows...

I won't allow it!

I thought the cave chapters were well adapted for the most part, even though reducing Frieda's scenes was a huge mistake since it clued Historia in as to what exactly didn't add up in Rod's story while reinforcing the themes of looking for freedom/going outside the walls/fence and how it opposes the 145th King's ideology completetly. Episode 7 with Eren begging Historia to eat him and her rebellion against her dad was really good. But other than that I agree that while the second half was marginally better adapted, it lacked the impact it could've had had the first half not been butchered.

Kaya pls

are we sure *it* isn't just Mikasa's mom?

Nikolo*

Who the fuck is kaya

the first two episodes sucked

the rest was ok

I doubt she cares about ErwL and not even she is as autistic as the ErwLmod

I do not think it's her either, but you should not underestimate her autism, I remember she's trying to make an attempt at a visual novel based on one of her fanfics

>I'm supposed to be experiencing a fucking story, if I wanted to day dream and make up my own incomprehensible shit I could do that whenever I wanted but that shit isn't fun either

This is the reason why you CAN'T get joy from reading. My advice don't bother reading anything.

But if you wanna insist how people find manga more fun than the anime, then let's take OPM as an example you should be aware the many are complaining the drop on quality compare to S1, but here's the thing that's not the only issue the build up, the timing for the jokes and one liners, the passing and the hype for the fights feels weak compare to the MANGA itself. How is it that black and white picture gives more intense moments than a media that gives "live", it's like what said everyone has their own interpretations and aparently J.C. staff have your weak level of imagination and interpretation that we can't enjoy the anime as it's suppose to.

So yeah, don't bother reading for fun.

The poor girl just like EM, let her enjoy that but she is not a violent schizo like the fujos who reported her to the police. The ErwLmod is an old poster and before the pregnancy she used to bully the LHfags now she is too focused on EHfags kek

I don't have any real complaint. Only the CGI CT but everything seems fine even if they cut out a bit of hints.

Great now I want to read SnK with real mouths
I don't get why connie so low but everything seems fine.