What would you have done if you were in his place?

What would you have done if you were in his place?

Attached: Tetsuo.jpg (298x362, 28K)

Probably the same. Just like him, i'm petty, proud, and not too bright.

Not be a whiny faggot and actually try to control myself so I can use the powers to do shit I can only dream of like fly around in space and visit other planets.

Why is his face so tiny

Oney was creative director

this

Imagine if you had his powers without the drawbacks anons.

Take my pills and be a good boy.

Less drugs?

If I also had his constant, hellish migraine, I probably would have done the exact same shit.

Brain too big

Harem.
Then, tentacle monster

KAAAAAAAAANNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUYYYYGHHAUUUPFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!

He had a harem; they kept dying from his drugs.

I would've died in the crash

Wut? He had a girlfriend that he squished inside his horribly mutating monster body but that's as far as I remember

Probably chill

That might've only been in the manga then. I recall he'd have women brought to him regularly, but they'd keep dying when they'd take his pills.

Attached: Aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

I would use these powers for creation.
As the wise warrior poet MF Doom once said, "One who is well-skilled in destruction, as well as building."
I've destroyed so much in my youth, I got bored of destruction and moved on to creation.
It feels good creating things, and even better to leave a positive mark on the world.

Yeah they were manga only

It depends, If i can canalize the power towards doing something useful like making plants grow instantly like in Mob Psycho, well, i would do that, go around saving the enviroment and stopping world hunger.

>As the wise warrior poet MF Doom once said, "One who is well-skilled in destruction, as well as building."

Attached: 1551769469606.jpg (510x546, 104K)

>stopping world hunger.
Please don't, we're overrun with retards already

I'd go to Mars to not hurt anyone.

Live my life like how I live it now but use my powers to be even more lazy than I currently am.

I really don't know. I think it'd be really cool to have psychic powers like that, though.

Not let furries enjoy my manga.

Attached: 02F2A898-2E1F-4511-B291-9C863DA9CCF7.jpg (1024x783, 171K)

kek

Attached: anakin.jpg (342x342, 56K)

There's nothing to do that he already didn't try in the manga. From orgies to creating his own empire, trying to create more of his own kind, etc.
>Not be a whiny faggot and actually try to control myself
He actually did that you anime-only faglet. He controlled himself excellently despite the migraines for a shit long time. He was even competent enough to take over the reign in the demolished Neo Tokyo and played the emperors first minister, he did quite well for a brat and even fed people and gave them public entertainment. Before that he took over Jokers gang and was the leader, also did quite well until shit hit the fan for reasons he had nothing to do with. Sure he also administered free drugs but no one's perfect.
He then tried to go off the drug the military dude advised him to always take because Myako told him to CONTROL HIMSELF (literally) on his own without the drug. Turned out she did that on purpose to make him destroy himself "as a sacrifice for a grand scheme" and even said it herself, the bitch.
>other planets
Well shit dude... the madman actually demonstrated teleportation quite a few times and I wouldn't be surprised that's where Toryama got inspired for DBZ because of the popularity of Akira in the day and the time-frame of the manga's writing. But you can't teleport to something you're unfamiliar with like a fucking different planet. How to fuck would he get there and back with physical travel, he ain't that smart and it's an useless venture?
>I would use these powers for creation.
Nig he tried doing that too. He actually managed to recreate his own arm with flesh unintentionally and tried to raise the dead. He succeeded for a few minutes but the girl died anyway afterwards.

Man Tetsuo's a chad in the manga and literally tried all sorts of shit. He actually never whines about Kaneda, I was surprised. It seemed to be an anime only exaggeration of creating an issue of leadership for dramatic purposes.

Attached: this.jpg (728x1051, 235K)

I would get as far from my gf as possible so I won't accidentally kill her

and that's about it

Manga Tetsuo > Anime Tetsuo. This nigga made a mini-big bang in his hand and detonated it on an aircraft carrier