OPM

New web comic chapter is out. galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=114

Attached: file.png (603x418, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/620140/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: file.png (600x848, 359K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 378K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 514K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 428K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 495K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 357K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 433K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 477K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 375K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 435K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 491K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 480K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 588K)

Attached: file.png (1200x848, 530K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 418K)

I laughed at that, honestly

Attached: file.png (600x848, 322K)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 433K)

>Ancient shinobi art of running away trying not to brown your pants

Attached: file.png (600x848, 505K)

These reactions

Attached: 1557876449899.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

Attached: file.png (600x848, 452K)

And it's over

Attached: file.png (600x848, 485K)

When will this young man learn?

Impressive how Flashy Flash lasted that long even if Saitama is messing around

Saitama was too soft with Flash, Garou would never allow to be hit by him

this was fucking great.
Trully out fucking skilled.

Will FF be extremely scared and see him as a threat or will he join the harem? He's really cute, so I hope he joins the harem.

Did I miss a short chapter ? Last time I checked Saitama just closed the door behind Flashy Flash

LOL My side.

Based ONE still got it in him.

Who is faster, Flash or Sonic?

>wc has better choreography than most fights in the manga
Murata was a mistake.

You missed the end of that chapter. FF explains the rules and they begin the contest at the end of it.

ONE added a few pages more, as usual

Flash

Reminds me of this

Attached: 8ce.gif (297x168, 888K)

Well ONE is one of the best paneling mangaka.

How can you be so dumb?

Flash wouldnt have jobbed to the Sea King even unarmed, unlike Sonic

Flash, easily, although if the two were to fight I can imagine Sonic pulling more trick to keep him on the edge

Any BnHAfags here? I'd really love to beat the living shit out of you.

Attached: smug baldy.png (350x333, 119K)

Genos is such a jobber that his mere presence causes other people to job.

>Retards discussing if Sonic is faster than FF, when he easily killed the two ninjas that Sonic couldn't even see moving.

>he easily killed the two ninjas that Sonic couldn't even see moving
Not canon, sorry.

Saitama smashing a sword in his teeth = done before
Saitama catching a knife in his fingers = done before
The word "Death" before delivering a killer blow = done before

Is ONE running out of ideas?

Where the fuck is Blast?

Wrong panel.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 10K)

One has outdone himself once again.

He's been under their noses the whole time working at the HA.

why this place so dead?

>decent pacing
>fights are wrapped in a few panels
>shit people actually want to see has its own chapter
>readable fight choreography
>waiting months just to see Saitama scratching his nose
Fuck Murata. New webcomic chapters made me remember why I love the series in the first place

5 OPM threads at once, with the anime one being the most active, retard kun

>Instead of enjoying the chapter by itself, resorts to shit on the manga cause of elitist bullshit

Manga might be bloated as it is but you're still a monumental faggot.

You do realize it's ONE who's responsible for the manga's bloat, right?

>more filler shit
yikes

He's right you know, manga deserve to be shitted on.

Once again, Flash confirms he is the top fighter among the S-Class.
How can other heros recover ?

not interested nor do i watch the anime so it make sense

ONE definitely enjoys/tries way more than in earlier OPM when it comes to choregraphy and just drawing a fight in general.

Attached: EVIL NATURAL WATER.jpg (1200x848, 213K)

Attached: 1556542057949.png (202x126, 12K)

Speed seems to be one of the most OP skills in the OPM universe.

>its step on shit sonic but as a hero
flash is a jobber

based

No it isn't. Very few fights are won by being faster. Usually opponents are just better at everything.

Speed is OP in a lot of media. Because if you’re really just that fast then notmonly are you less able to hit, you can hit more and your power naturally increases the faster you hit.

I'm honestly not sure what's the point of Sonic as a character. Why is he still around? Just to serve as Genos' occasional rival? He doesn't do shit and powercreep is leaving him behind.

he's a villain thats not a monster so of course he's going to keep appearing just like garou

comedy unless it no longer about that but powerlevel measuring

>in the OPM universe

Attached: flash6.jpg (900x1322, 358K)

Flash's villains are regular dudes without superspeed. He's only OP when the writers feel like jacking him off.

Dude, speed is the most broken stat in every universe.

Better version.

Attached: smile~2.jpg (1024x718, 170K)

Sonic was always a joke. His introduction is him being punched in the balls. Then Sonic gets chopped by Saitama and thrown into prison. Then when Sonic escapes he gets overpowered by a fish and has to run away naked. Then there's the bonus chapter where Saitama unknowingly elbows him in the groin again. And then Sonic's defeated by sidehops of all things. Sonic's next manga appearance is him getting clowned by superior ninjas and shooting liquid shit on the toilet. And his next webcomic appearance is slipping on dogshit and blowing himself up with his own shurikens.

Speed stat would be more balanced if you mentally couldn't keep up with your physical actions. Also, no ridiculous super-perception. If you're zipping across the land at incredible speeds and run into a bird, you (and the bird) are dead. That would be speed properly done.

Super-speed depicted as time-distortion/space-warping is just stupid and makes no sense for so many reasons.

oh i know, i know
>b-b-but it's fiction, not real life
yeah, whatever. eat me.

Attached: 1558472491686.jpg (1024x718, 208K)

is he pissing himself at super speed?

What’s ONE plan with Flash? Why is he showing him Saitama true powers and knocking him down to reality?

Just a rip off of Buso Renkin

Literally no superpower makes sense.

>powercreep is leaving him behind
This is not dragon ball, user.

WTF!?

EVEN SAITAMA IS SHOCKED THAT FLASHY FLASH MANAGED TO DEFLECT HIS PUNCH.

FLASHY FLASH IS SO COOL!

Attached: jahy1.png (1012x1178, 556K)

I really like flash simple webcomic design.
his costume is plane like saitama

flash is trying to "safe" the hero assosiation, so his failure here probably will lead more to the downfall of the HA
its also a good early introduction to our ninja arc (side arc? maybe just a B-plot that goes at the same time that the neo hero arc or the cyborg arc)
flash nows need to get strongher, so who knows where that would lead us to (ninja or cyborg? what do you guys things, whats the next arc after neo heroes?)

i mean, i guess everyone is expecting the neo hero act now, but it would be nice if we just ignore it for a bit and go fot that side plot whit the ninjas and use it to introduce the cyborgs

He’s actually using the Watchdog Man persona as a disguise

Based and opmpilled

Anything can be broken if you dial it up enough beyond anything else or add enough auxiliary powers to it.

ON YOUR LEFT

Attached: vlcap-2014-05-25-21h55m39s63.png (1024x576, 829K)

Should've just deflected the dagger by breathing through his nose instead of using his fingers

I never really followed the webcomic much, how long would it normally take for a TL to come out? Not that I’m in particularly a huge rush because it’s almost all action.

a few hours, depends if the people are available

He didn't deflect it. He was doing that fancy arm waving and Saitama just casually put his fist up to Flash's face like it was nothing.

but it's fiction, not real life

mangadex.org/chapter/620140/1

Don´t bully Caped Baldy!

Attached: CapedBaldy.jpg (211x405, 24K)

if flashy flash is so fast then why didn't he slap Garou's face in

Great panelling as usual, but I feel this was a wasted chance to have Saitama's reaching hand go outside the panels.

Why isn't this a thing? Saitama being so bland he's mistaken for text bubbles and filled with text could work as a joke.

Attached: 1556110638247.jpg (696x535, 65K)

Thanks mang

Retard.

Rent-free

based

>Speed seems to be one of the most OP skills in the OPM universe
Flash at his fastest speed tripped like a retard because Garou casually punched the ground.

underrated, KEK

Thanks

the DEATH punch is saitamas super serious move. he was making a point

A lot of Flash's powers isn't even purely speed and have to be supported by bullshit support effects. Which shows that comic book writers have no imagination when limited to only speed.

how can anyone compete with One?

ONE is actually not that bad of an artist.

>step on shit sonic

Attached: 1556634867063.jpg (395x351, 31K)

Attached: DF71C010-FF9A-41A4-8A9C-7A23A25D5673.jpg (984x929, 569K)

No this fight is a clear throwback to genos sparring with saitama. Saitama wants flashy to fuck off so hes giving him a glimpse of why he should leave him alone and since flashy is similar to sonic theres bound to be other similarities.

He managed to do two slashes is he confirmed double sonics speed?

Attached: 1558230090323.gif (560x560, 1.08M)

ONE has to compensate for Murata and JC staff.

Attached: 43727c192e2a36cefc6167b501c481dd9940334c_hq.gif (500x373, 1.87M)

Murata's father passed away so ONE is probably doing his stead as a favor.

lol no

Attached: deathstroke.jpg (602x435, 131K)

why does flash look like some NEET in this webcomic? I thought he was meant to be a stoic pretty boy, a serious sonic.

xD

>DC speedsters
>not jobbers deluxe

Would you?

Attached: 1556947724389.png (400x492, 173K)

wow, flash is a fucking idiot

Attached: banana_overpowered.jpg (550x506, 177K)

Unfortunately, this is how I also felt about this update. It was still entertaining but I was kinda hoping for new shenanigans with Saitama like giving Flash that replacement kitchen knife he promised before. The only thing missing was another supermarket sale gag thrown in.

Stop trying to pimp my wife (male) out to people.

I think you're mistaken, I don't see a ring on her finger(male)

That's because it's her (his) right hand, stupid.

>panning shot of Orochi
>no animation
>still looks absolutely shit

I remember when the webcomic got posted in english and we all had fun posting about opm all at once. Now we're back to posting raws and splitting. Fuck you

why did he decide to hug him
otherwise why would he get so close

How nice that OP took notice from last thread how pleasant it was for everyone to read an english OPM chapter and he made sure to dump untranslated one 4h before english tl was uploaded to mangadex.
Just to make sure to maximize suffering in the world.

best pupper fights Garou next episode, cant wait

He's being held against his will in Tatsumaki's rape dungeon.

Attached: 1555713453233.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

I feel like ONE improved art and use of pre rendered effects are killing the webcomic.
It used to be wonky and gritty, now it looks so sterile.

Attached: 3213120-6437792094-img00.jpg (600x849, 128K)

fuck you ONE you mean?

It looks like Dimple possessed a woman. or is that it? I'm such a faggot I don't remember her

>pre-rendered effects
What in the world is a "pre-rendered effect" and where can I find it in this chapter?

him

WDM vs Garou happened offscreen in the manga, we're just shown beaten up Garou running into Saitama and King

WDM vs Garou is the only good "filler" added in the manga.

This is also BS, Flash can perceive things faster than anyone else too so he'd know there's a sword there or coming. He might not be as smart but he can see things faster than Slade.

He probably means like in . There are those backgrounds and the white around flash and saitama in the last panel

>pre-rendered effect"
Gradients, expression lines, perspective/parallel lines, edge trimmer.
The old webcomic was made on a basic drawing program without tools, I think ONE is using Studio paint or some shit.

Thats well established, he made a unique style for himself with the scribbles, and together with a good awareness of paneling and pace it comes out pretty good.

Attached: c55.png (1469x887, 1021K)

>good awareness of paneling and pace
I'd wager and say it's actually more than just good but yeah

he really loves sushi btw

Attached: x3.jpg (600x848, 130K)

Nothing happens the chapter

probably intentionally

>6 years
fucking hell 100 chapters is really low for that amount of time init?

Ill agree that the style is great. But theres no denying that the detail level is super low. For that amount of time, 30 chapters a year should have been minimum.

ONE had another job when he started OPM IIRC.
Also he had to stop to focus on Mob Psycho 100 and Reigen. Now he's making one chapter per week.

Flash just genuinely makes 0 sense if you consider everything he's ever done.
0 sense, unless you warp your mind around one very simple idea:
What if he's literally the only superpowered person in the entire DC universe?
1) We know for a fact he's so fucking fast according to some stories he can occupy every point in space at the same time without anyone noticing.
2) We know he can travel to anywhere in time and beyond.
3) He can manipulate subatomic particles individually changing their energies, moving them whatever you want.
With these three things, he can simulate literally every single superpower you can think of. He has complete control over the material universe throughout all of space-time and beyond.
If he wanted to pick up a hobby of fooling people into thinking they have superpowers by puppeteering them and the things around them to act as if that person had super powers, he could do it. He could smash things for Superman, he could stop and squish bullets the instant they touch Superman.
It could even explain the inconsistency with certain people's invulnerabilities, because sometimes he gets a little sloppy and lets a tiny bit more of the bullets' kinetic energy to reach their targets.
He can simulate seeing through walls by individually moving photons through materials as he can move his own body to reach only the specific set of eyeballs he wants them to.
He can fuck with people's brains as he runs through them. Motherfucker can learn anything in an instant, who says he can't decipher brain signals and transfer them elsewhere too?
And sure he gets stabbed and shot and so on, but he always gets back up. Everyone always gets back up. Because it's all just a game. He's faking his injuries, and with his complete control over reality can just bring whoever he wants back however he wants.

Zoom eat your heart out.

Attached: Zoomposting.jpg (1911x1110, 283K)

>bottom right panel
Damn, ONE improved a lot.

Attached: 1385157350973.jpg (276x248, 18K)

Why are they even training? What does Flashy want to teach Saitama?

why didn’t they just nuke Garou

Because this isn't HxH and that kind of imagery in a children's comic would be too harsh.

Flash thinks Saitama is weaker than him but has massive potential. He pretty much assumes that Saitama managed to school him in the MA by some dumb amateur's luck and he needs to train in order to reach his full potential. Also, a big part of it is him wanting to prove that he's better because he's embarrassed Saitama beat him.

Speed is broken only if you wave away any of the inherent weaknesses of a minmax speed stat, at which point, it becomes less speed and more all stats while claiming you're just speed spec'd.

he actually always used the same tool

Since there’s a monster alert, are we gonna get a clash of the Hero Association and the Neo Heroes?

Sonic can't even be on the same level of the two monster ninjas that Flash killed

FACTS!!!..

Attached: 20190522_161551.jpg (1080x1414, 418K)

>Comparing Goku with a joke character
You do realise Saitama is set up to win every fight right? what would happen is Saitama was shot into space? Pretty sure Murata said somewhere he would just fart his way to earth

>That single full stop in the middle there that's not even in the right place.

Attached: 1447600997135.png (568x638, 253K)

>goku base form is a low ball Universe level

Attached: 8IFJEW9O.gif (435x250, 3.48M)

ehm.. no bro... goki would distroy satama if he went serouis..

They should rewatch the Arale episode when they want to know the power of joke characters.

"Gag manga character" is even a kind of power in Dragon Ball.

Saitama would win not just because that's his thing, but also because it's accounted for in-universe in DB.

when the fug is the next chapter of the manga coming?

Pretty sure it’s coming Friday or Saturday.

>these people exist

Attached: ss+(2019-05-22+at+05.45.07).png (804x183, 23K)

Is it even worth it to look at the webcomic before the manga release is out?
Feels kind of unfair, like looking at a storyboard for a movie, its never gonna compare so why sully the experience?

Attached: 005___1556268124.png (800x1138, 892K)

vegeta would beat him since he understands gag characters

he'd have the moral victory.

because he is one of them?

Who the hell does ONE know to get not only an amazing artist working on his series, and not only one of the best animated shows of all time, but a Second show thats even better in quality?

ONEtards are autistic, don't think about it too much

Looking at various OPM and Mob panels, I've concluded that ONE is secretly a good effects & elements animator who hasn't unleashed his full potential.

Well yeah if you work on the same thing for 6 years youre bound to improve eventually

So OP that Sonic can’t even fucking harm Genos of all people.

Fucking lmao at that second panel.

I would probably put Flash in the top 5 strongest non-Saitama heroes, even if he's actually rank 13.

Manga's just too slow. Maybe it'll finally pick up the pace now that ONE is updating again.

lol

the webcomic was rushed and you know it.

how the fuck is the original work rushed?

Can fucking Murata get over his dads death already and fucking release the chapter

He just can't stop eating swords

he's already over it and doing the chapter, it's releasing at the weekend faggot

They're a cheap source of iron.

>looks at filename
Where the fuck
>sees it
Kek.

it's a draft, you daft cunt. ONE was just placing ideas before refining them in the manga.

based psychopath

>sully the experience?
Murata really brings out the rabble, a disservice to his artistic talent, ONE is the genius behind this series, his art is rustic but the guy can do action scenes well, his panel pacing is great, and since his version is the blueprint he can get the story going faster.

>sonic gets btfo by the two monster ninjas and probably couldn't beat one of them alone
>flashy flash kills both monster ninjas in full monster mode simultaneously after fucking around with them first to make sure he was able to kill them both at the same time so there was no chance they could escape
What do you think?

>it's a draft, you daft cunt.
Holy shit, ONE's OPM was a hit in his website on its own you peasant, Murata only approached him when the series was around Garou's introduction.

clearly he's talking about after he got in touch with murata

ONE didn't know anyone, OPM got really popular underground, he was just approached by Murata and Shueisha looking for business to make his indie series into a remade potential professional work, and it succeeded at that.

he basically got lucky that Murata was pretty much dying and wanted to work on OPM before he kicked the bucket, Murata probably wouldn't have forced it like that if not for that event in his life. probably would have come around eventually though.

Guessing this was already done

Attached: 1555266843456.gif (1200x1906, 2.41M)

What a waste of a chapter. No new revelations or progression. It's just an obvious fight outcome. Might as well not have released anything.

>being a progressionfag
Life is a journey, death is the destination.

The plot progressing is the journey in one's life you nimrod, death being the end is completely unrelated to it.

murata's is FILLER

This is the worst, I'd accept it if they prefaced a whole "When flash is going zoomie he can't see anything in peripheral vision too well." but he dodged mines and explosions literally instants before this, yet walks into a sword?

Does it even matter if the Filler is BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 018___1556268124.png (1520x1080, 2.97M)

>Most popular manga this week
Fucking kek.

Attached: Number1.jpg (993x1740, 292K)

>Nagataro
But the porn was so meh, dude, I dont understand the appeal

by a large margin too kek

The webcomic seems to be slightly different, for example no super-fight martial arts, DoS is called "Goddess Glasses" but it has its own charm, even with the crappy art you can still get a lot of enjoyment because of the excellent panneling.

That said, if you're enjoying the Manga, ride it out rather than skip ahead.

It would have been great, if there wasn't that much poorly written dialogue. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt, since it is a fan translation, but still.

what so bad about it

Boring. We get it, Saitama is invencible.

And then you have fags asking and complaining about the English release half a day after it's in Mangadex

Why is the webcomic so kino? Reading through the chapter is actually not a chore unlike a certain manga

Kek

Low quality bait

Attached: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg (500x509, 86K)

I will say that the comedy is always on fucking point. I have no clue on why Murata's skill with it died back in the tournament arc.

personally i just think there hasn't been many chances for good comedy since the start of the MA raid, that bit where flash is lost and uses his sword falling over to choose where to go was great, for example

Maybe we get something with this monster alert Genos mentioned?

I swear this is the dumbest shit I've made

Attached: 1558471528126.jpg (1200x848, 258K)

Yeah that is pretty terrible

Either it’s highly dangerous or the new Hero stuff might become a factor.

Thank you

Just imagine their brains also have Super speed, it happens in real life too once you're accustomed. Right now I'm a twink and I can't even react to punches thrown at me. At my level, weak girls too can't even blink before my fist reaches their faces but strong dudes claim my attacks are too slow and they can just grab my hand.

There definitely is a correlation between your own speed and your awareness and you don't level up your power without your mind keeping up, so even if manga exaggerates it's that way in real life too.
The only way your speed would be greater than your thinking is if you're not using your natural speed.
Kakashi in Naruto of course keeps up with his own movements but he created an electric punch and it overcharges his own speed so it's stated he needs a special eye to even see while running that fast and he can't change direction. But that's not the case here, Flashy is using speeds he naturally developed.

At the very least OPM gets collateral damage right and Saitama can't run around without destroying everything.

Let's compare our second seasons first

why is this place so dead sweet lord

>the DEATH punch is saitamas super serious move
citation needed
He doesn't need a super serious move to kill a speedster like Flash.

>our

That's only the case if you count fights who had no choregraphy because they ended in One Punch.

nice season 2 bro

>Who is faster, Flash or Sonic?
Come on, it's not even close.

What second season? Yes, we are going full darker than black mode

Pretty bad chapter. Not sure what the point of this was.

Saitama's normal punches are enough to kill monsters. So for heroes without defensive abilities (like Flash) a regular punch would be enough to kill.

Nice source material, feg

Murata approched him way before retard. Why speaking from your ass?Murata and ONE were already collaborating before Murata started opm. Murata didn't dare to ask to adapt his 'best' work but they did many shot togethers starting already in 2010.

Would i?

Attached: Chowder.png (500x343, 195K)

komi

i found this to funny

I am starting to look forward to this every thread

The death punch isnt a move, its showing you that the recipient (genos/flashy) can feel/sense the power of the punch

fillershitters and muratafags gtfo. This is a canon only thread

the majority of OPM fans are fillershitters. It's a sad but true statistic. Whenever an anime is announced for a series, comfy canon threads become a thing of the past. However, with OPM its a thousand times worse, as casual shitters think muratas is canon simply cause its drawn better.

>based

Attached: Filler-ryu.png (1918x1074, 1.86M)