Boku No Hero Academia

did he died?

Attached: 1530198845481.png (948x1300, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZTHKSUiabI
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=389163
img.booru.org/deviants-despository//images/15/3fd78676c806c8e5fdf265abb8a9171b12a6a422.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no he's just sleeping, that's why Dabi and John rescued him

Yes

Hood-chan is dead
Long live Hood-john

Attached: highjon.png (484x624, 159K)

It's true! Green hair is the cutest!

Attached: DwWQUJKXgAUJenE.jpg (1200x1200, 310K)

I want to birth Deku's greenhaired children

Didn't something in the names of the Midoriya family reference dragons?

>Tokoyami says dark shadow goes insane in the dark
>sleeps in a dark and edgy goth room
I just don't get it

kacchan babysitting his little brother deku jr

Attached: 1558465947077.jpg (595x841, 63K)

Predictions for this week?
>Twice copies Toga
>Feelgood talks shit
>Dabi´s reason for not being trigger happy

Attached: soon.png (744x722, 261K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Are you implying that Deku nailed Bakugo's mom?

Attached: 1536619218806.jpg (960x640, 155K)

It's on his checklist to make his bully the most JUSTED person in the world, yeah.

>kendou's VA has cancer
I hope she will better, but if that's not the case and she fucking dies or gets tongue crippled or something, who should replace her? i would go for Ami Koshimizu, i love her tomboyish tone
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZTHKSUiabI

Attached: tumblr_pp21o9hAJU1x465deo1_r1_1280.jpg (800x1000, 92K)

same!
i want to be deku's wife!

Be honest, would non-waifufags even have noticed by the time we see her again?

as popular and mainstream as bnha is the media will and is actually making you know, so yeah, you will notice even if you don't care

>kendo gets sidelined by momo
>loses beauty contest
>is shown to have a self steem issues and thinks she's worse than momo
>complains about gender roles in the novels
>va has tongue cancer
Is there a more JUST'd character?

Do you think Mount Lady could put out a forest fire with her pee?

>the tomboy is slowing becoming a shit character
Feels good.

What is Eri storing in her horn?

based, fuck kendo and fuck her shitty drawfag

Time.
>Time In A Bottle plays sadly over a scene of her slowly running out of quirk energy trying to restore everyone as Shiggy's decay keeps spreading from person to person with his newfound power
It would be fucking kino

>eri dies trying to save everyone

>complains about gender roles in the light novels
What the fuck is this real?

WAIT FUCK I JUST FIGURED IT OUT
SHIGGY STILL HAS THE HANDS
ERI'S GOING TO GAIN CONTROL OF HER POWER, USE IT TO RESTORE HIS FAMILY TO BEFORE THEY WERE CRUMBLED (though how does he still have all the hands? Did AfO kill them and lie about it being his power that did it?)
BUT SHE CAN'T RESTORE ALL OF SHIGGY'S VICTIMS, SO HE HAS TO BECOME A VIGILANTE WORKING WITH DEKU AND CO TO NOT LET DOWN HIS SISTER AND TO MAKE IT UP TO THE PEOPLE HE KILLED AND HIS DEAD GRANDMA
>Midoriya...all of you...thank..you...for saving me...for treating me...like a person...for letting me make the most of...my...well...I'm really...not at liberty to say...
She complained during her internship too.

Cringe

Eri can only rewind living things. A hand isn't alive.

>Ryuko's va
based, best tomboy voice in the industry

Attached: SanTA3N.jpg (800x886, 155K)

Then why aren't they decomposing at all? If the doctor attached those metal things, they might well be keeping them alive and able to "grip", not just preserving them.

Just because you can preserve something doesn't mean it is alive. My God.

Attached: eqbk9.jpg (570x710, 45K)

Why respond to a two-sentence post if you're not actually going to fucking READ it?

You're just being delusional, with the technology the doc has it is easy to make a mechanism that makes the hands grip you. But fucking keeping them alive as if they're were living beings? Take your pills.

>>kendo gets sidelined by momo
it was never supposed to be otherwise
>>loses beauty contest
against the only prettiest character than her
>>is shown to have a self steem issues and thinks she's worse than momo
not worse, but doesn't like to be packed with her since the difference in their quirks, but besides that she doesnt want to lose against Momo and she doesn't
>>complains about gender roles in the novels
debatable
>>va has tongue cancer
not her fault and wont affect her tertiary role in the manga

if you want a JUSTed character, then Overhole is your first choice whitout any contest

Reminder that Eri becoming a hero would equal to no stakes ever taking place since she'd simply fix anyone and that is why she is not becoming one.

>eri's not present when someone takes a lethal injury
>they die
wow such stake destruction

Not insane. DS is much stronger in the dark, and harder to control. But of course, that requires that Tokoyami let him out in the first place. As long as Dark Shadow is internalized, he's harmless.

deku is cute!

It is, her power has the ability to rewind anyone back to health.
So if someone was gravely injured, you wouldn't have to worry about anything with Eri around.
The only drawback is her horn running out of energy, so that is another reason why she's not becoming a hero. At least Hori understood such a power couldn't be used just like that.

Cute, canon, and wholesome.

it doesn't work if the person is dead before she gets there, dumbass
and of course she can be out of power
and someone could have a draining power
there are plenty of ways someone could conceivably die even if eri was a pro hero

i need femKaminaris

Attached: 1539183797414.png (600x451, 486K)

You just don't get it, do you? Her power is a plot device designed to be used under specific circumstances, that is why the horn is there in the very first place.
If she controls it, and becomes a known pro hero, every single organization and powerful people over the globe would seek her out because it is such a ridiculous fucking quirk anyone would want its benefits. But there's an issue, she has to gather enough energy in order to use it. It isn't suit for hero work, it isn't made for constant use.
It is there to save the day every now and then.

Speaking about Eri, I could almost see a plot about the League of villains trying to kidnap her so they can force her to heal All for one back to his unmaimed state.

Or see Overhaul getting some new underlings who kidnap her and try and force her to repair his arms. (Overhaul also could heal All for one if his arms were back in order).

It wouldn't work, without aizawa around she's a danger and could get everyone involved killed.

i think that one will suit her pretty well once the joint arc fights get animated

Attached: 1531768242574.jpg (1536x2048, 609K)

Overhaul was able to get her under control. She's got a broken quirk, and its dangerous, but its not unhandleable since she's not trained in self defense and she's a glass cannon.

Attached: 1543882488164.jpg (736x1039, 77K)

>in order to use it. It isn't suit for hero work, it isn't made for constant use.
again, you have no way of knowing that. it's impossible for us to quantify how much rewind energy it would take to rewind say a broken leg. it's entirely possible she could heal a hundred broken bones and be just fine
you're just being deliberately obtuse

Attached: 1532541032302.jpg (502x604, 43K)

You've seen her use her quirk before, using it for a few minutes was enough to send her over the edge. Read the manga man.

cute

Attached: 1556242175154.jpg (1097x979, 599K)

I don't think energy is an issue with her power anyways, if anything its having TOO MUCH energy and having to use it that seems to be the issue.
Look at the fight against overhaul and how she was literally healing deku from pulping his bones over and over again non-stop without running out of juice.

>Deku can shatter ice and stone by flicking his broken fingers
>for some reason a direct hit to Todoroki's chest can't shatter bone
HMMMMMMMM

And what happened after she ran out of juice? Her horn shrank and it's been around two months since then and he horn has just started to grow.

sure is

Attached: 1556595207080.jpg (1200x719, 267K)

Anime logic, characters have DR 1000 vs. Blunt force damage. Only slashing or piercing attacks actually deal real damage.

Can you imagine eri in a joint training?
Literally killing everyone.

curious got blunt force'd

>Endeavor survives being flung around into buildings with more force than falling by High End
>Curious immediately dies after falling a few stories in the air

She had stab resist build

falling damage is in its own element; it deals % maximum health.

Since falling at max velocity should have less actual newtons behind it than a punch from most of the super powered characters in this series like Deku, muscular, all might or Gigan.

How did Eri's horn shrink anyways? It was still pretty huge after using it like that.

Attached: 0159-011.jpg (1066x1600, 387K)

Look at it, she should have ran out of power by then but it is still pretty big. It doesn't seem to change size as she loses energy, her quirk is deceiving.

Attached: 0161-004.jpg (1066x1600, 308K)

Attached: 1543882252842.png (876x910, 472K)

Why only 'almost'? Right now it would do no good because her power is almost depleted and AfO is in Tartarus. But if she builds up enough, and the LoV can get him out, he knows how to activate and control other people's quirks. He could easily restore himself.

I don't think he'd know how to activate or use Eri's quirk. It seems hard to handle, and entirely based on emotions.

Is the series on hiatus?

"Egg not exploding, egg not exploding..."

Deku kept OfA at a safe level to hurt Shoto and knock him back without killing him.

From some of the things Endeavor says, he's been using the heat that builds up in him constantly to increase his strength and physical toughness. Like OfA did for All Might.

I have indeed got you famalamadingadoo
image dump incoming

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

He has 300 years of knowledge about quirks, and could use Kurogiri's and Magne's quirks precisely even while they were unconscious. Keep Eri in a coma and let him experiment, and he'll figure it out soon enough, I dare say.

Attached: 93246b35ecacff1c13ea5dfcc2580b5e.jpg (582x900, 65K)

Attached: a99367ac47061dd18060ab266a7ca2b8.jpg (910x972, 81K)

Attached: 1508da4fcd206b5a373679366934.jpg (736x1040, 102K)

Attached: c20690ff7d67968d4c183c19a244c742.jpg (1063x1200, 270K)

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x558, 77K)

I like how this artist made femkaminari Camie with different hair

Attached: 47355747_146036349722571_5362751788731899661_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>jirou gets to nut in THAT
bros...

Fem kiri is cute, CUTE

Attached: 51953652_255138862084098_4608035551795029492_n.jpg (640x640, 100K)

>fembakugou's hero name being anything other than "bombshell"
you done fucked up

Attached: b98f3fa09af95c94e8fccbf88c867941.png (500x734, 475K)

speaking of which, it's on its way bros

Attached: Femkiri_doujin.png (435x607, 326K)

absolutely based. are you gonna get a TL or what?

Attached: 1551164579406.jpg (459x764, 38K)

is this all you fags do? spam images of the characters genderswapped? there isn't even any discussion going on. it's just shitposting.

Where did you get such high quality scan?

>waah genderbend

Attached: DOHOHOHOHOHO.png (900x1200, 940K)

The growth/shrinkage isn't instantaneous.

AFO doesn't have emotions. He wouldn't be able to properly use eri's rewind

>AFO doesn't have emotions.
He's just a good actor for the symbol of evil. Dude got PTSD and miss his bro.

Yes, because he was a garbage-tier mook.

HOW DARE YOU

Attached: D65xJjoUIAAryJB.jpg large.jpg (1024x879, 265K)

why do people here want to marry an asian woman so badly?

Attached: doktordoktorjaghållerpåattblisvart.jpg (132x156, 4K)

It should be. Say, she's using her quirk and it suddenly stops, how will she able to tell she ran out of energy?

He was only the test run subject. Doctor still haven't gone all out.

This is very lewd

Attached: Screenshot_20190521.jpg (893x937, 222K)

they're superior to white women :^)

The arc is decent but pacing is slow. There’s surprisingly little to shitpost after spoiler and scans has been discussed the days they drop. It’s not a memefest like Joint Training which was basically just a physical shitpostingwar between students where nothing but dumb, mostly insignificant shit happened.

This is just a girl whose experiencing elevated body temperature along with a stiff erect horn in the morning. It's purely physiological

There are less lewd ways to portray that, I hope the anime makes it very fanservicey

Throwaway villain introduced out of nowhere just to make Wifebeaterman look heroic

>The arc is decent
>two VA members just asspulled
>one liberation army villain died in 2 chapters

>muh asspull
want me to tell you how I know you're a retard?

Does it require backtracking several volumes to find a bonus page explanation

No I'm gonna attempt to do it my self wish me luck

I believe in you, user! ganbatte!

Attached: f61eb2b05d65477602ce2a9df0bab32c.jpg (564x647, 47K)

Yay! Remember to never post it here because nobody fucking cares.

Attached: ackshwally.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Fujos don't matter

>107 posts
>32 IPs
What a healthy community

>fujos
>wanting to see men and women fucking

Attached: 1481045207977.png (295x353, 244K)

Twice freaks the fuck out and realizes the only way to save Toga is if he gets over his complex about self-cloning and starts the Dabipocalypse

>men
>liking r63 faggotry
Take your awful taste out with you, fujoshit.

>>An army of Twice flooding the city while they themselves are freaking out at the mental process of cloning.
>>This coincides with Giga crashing in on the party
I WANT TO SEE THIS

The kiribaku fujos in these threads spam r63 all the time trying to fit in by posting """"straight"""" shit.

You're replying to one right now.
Good shit though, now we know one of our moonfags is an actual fujoshit.

are you guys retarded? fujos hate r63 for "ruining my sweet BL uwu"

You're either a newfaggot, a falseflagging fujoshit or retarded.
Maybe all three.

femKiri is indistinguishable from normal Kirishima anyway and still gets shipped with Bakugo. There's no fucking difference

Fem bakugo would basically be the worlds most cliche tsundere, I'm glad he's a he.

>boys are totally indistinguishable from girls
actually have sex holy shit

yeah, fembakugo is trash. but then again, regular bakugou is pretty trash too.

i love toga!

Attached: 1536274498186.jpg (575x768, 122K)

>have sex
Epic meme'd friend

>actually have sex holy shit
you're really bad at pretending to not be a fujo

Are you denying that fujos spammed their gay ship but as r63 to garner approval from the rest of the thread?
They're literally doing it right now.

Not surprising considering there's that twitter fujo who also posts here.

has bakugou actually faced someone who was trying to straight up kill him? other than random mooks?

>literally can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl

Attached: 1533355664056.jpg (226x244, 58K)

Maybe it is that fujoslut Audrey

>7 months of joint training
>everyone sucks except Bakugou and Deku
>it's okay though because the VA are like super strong now
We all know where this is going.

Attached: fag sign.jpg (640x607, 67K)

Real talk here though, since the R63 fags have come out in full force.

Hori really had a shitty start on girls in the manga; the vast majority of the girls in the class starting out had very boring quirks and personalities, with very little purpose besides, AT BEST being a vanilla love interest (Uchara and Momo).
Contrast this with Female heroes showing up later on who have visually interesting quirks and notable personalities/purpose in the story and go all out kicking ass and are in no way shape or form love interests for other characters (Mirko and Ryuku), or the girls in 1b who are almost all more interesting visually than 1A's girls due to their quirks.

One almost gets the impression that Hori started out with the girls as a complete afterthought, and after fans called him out on this and he realized his weakness, he made a cognizant effort to avert that by introducing more interesting female quirk users.

he faced moonfish, dumbass

the only difference between Kirishima and r63 Kirishima is the giant stapled on balloon tits. Kirishima already acts like a woman, that's why fujos love him

>VA member pulls a final form to aggro another rival villain in one chapter
RIP in peace tension

moonfish was trying to capture him.

>fujo still falseflagging

>running away is facing an opponent

Fuck that retarded gay bullshit.
He litterally only has to give them better use of their powers and screen time.

He doesn't have to bend his knee to a tiny monority of cunts who don't even read the manga.
Shit he can leave out all of the super heroines and nothing would change.
Well maybe keep froppy ochako as baku's gf/rival, and mt.lady around.
But besides that.
They can all leave and nothing would change.

>Faced moonfish
>Literally almost got himself impaled by running at him like a retard
>has to both be saved by Shoto and then told by Shoto that he'd kill them all by starting a forest fire
>Literally spent the entire "fight" Being protected by shoto while being entirely useless until Tokoyami showed up to save them

he faced him
I never said he did well at it

>speedreader
>Pretty. So pretty. No. This is work. So alluring. But no. Can't... Pretty flesh. Gah! So enticing though... Gotta do the job.

His intent was to capture him.

>A guy isn't a guy if they're low key and non-aggressive!

Seriously, is this the state of society now? Kirishima goes with the flow and is easy going because he's not insecure about shit and focuses on his personal growth as a person rather than self consciously lashing out at others like bakugo to cover his insecurities.

Kirishima doesn't act like a girl, he's just not a autistic tard like bakugo and has a good sense of self control and priorities in life. Fuck, If kirishima acts like a girl do you also think Shoto acts like a girl for being chill?

stop baiting
we dont
most of us either dont want a relationship or just want a woman who loves us

But none of the girls who show up later do anything. Ryuku is maybe the worst offender, she’s strong, looks cool and has a cool quirk, but is used to guard outside the hideout when all the action and focus is inside and did nothing for the plot even during the arc she was in. Same for Nejire. The girls in 1B are cute but also irrelevant, and besides Kinoko and Kendou they jobbed hard.

I like Miruko so far but I doubt she’ll be relevant either.

Kirishima's entire character arc is based on the fact that he thinks he's less manly than Mina (who is a girl)

>someone posts cute girls
>explicitly wants to see boys with these cute girls
>"hmm, must be a fujo"
stop trying to bring gay shit in where there isn't any you triple nigger

Attached: 1539432232625.jpg (329x399, 53K)

Toga showed she could do what a lot of people speculated and suspected she could. Shiggy demonstrated that after a month and a ha;f of near continuous fighting and quirk use, he could - at least in a semi-delirious state caused by exhaustion and emotional upset - unleash a Decay Wave. Chitose made strategic and tactical errors all over the place, not the least of which was being more interested in talking to Toga than killing her. The current arc allows us to see the LoV has become an even more dangerous fighting force AND a cohesive unit with a strong, cunning leader. As such it's more than decent, it's essential.

>froppy
>anyone's love interest
>ESPECIALLY bakugos

Froppy is cool, but she literally has zero shown love chemistry with any of the males in the series so far, LEAST of all bakugo.
bakugo literally has not personal interest in anyone not named Deku, kirishima, kaminari or shoto (And he only cared about shoto so long as he saw him as a threat, since shoto got outleveled by everyone he stopped giving a fuck about him)

anti-63fags are retards
more at 11

Attached: 1544124436793.jpg (1199x854, 145K)

she was a little shy about doing the stomach thing in front of tokoyami during the exams. but to be honest I think that was more to do with the nature of the act than the person she was with.
point is that she has at least a little chemistry there
barely anything, but more than nothing

i bet hori has a small penis and cant even masturbate

>Shiggy kills even more people.
>Spinner gets more traumatized.
>Compress fights frantically while screaming "DAMMIT, where IS everybody??"

>r63
>not gay shit
Stop being dumb retarded fujoshit

Attached: 1558466504440.jpg (300x240, 25K)

So does Twice.

>who took on and handled Rikiya

This arc is gonna end with the entire town being wiped off the map isn’t it

So is Shiggy’s upgrade based on what he can perceive right? He saw a blob, so he disintergrated the blob. I like the idea of him losing a lot of stamina trades off with his quirk getting stronger.

Exactly what Slimy was trying to do is open to some speculation, but he didn't have Bakugo's best interests at heart.

Nigga I don’t even remember who Rikiya is, meaning he was some useless Yakuza mook that just reinforces the fact that the girls restraining yakuza mooks was unmemorable. They got to wait outside and clean up, that’s basically it.

either that or his quirk gets stronger when he's stressed out. Either seems pretty plausible

Cute Kendou

Most girls would be self conscious about using a power that is literally "Puke up my stomach and turn it inside out".
Her powers are "freaky monster" kind of powers that are extremely unfeminine on paper--Things like Toxic mucus and turning your stomach inside out are pretty gross and would be very embarrassing for a girl to admit to having, let alone using.
I think her asking him to turn away was more embarrasment about freakiness.

>cute girls
>gay
and we're exactly where we started. good job. you are literally unable to enjoy female tits, ass and cuteness
you win the title of biggest faggot in the thread
no more yous for (you)

Attached: 1554087651868.jpg (1504x1080, 783K)

>Toga showed she could do what a lot of people speculated and suspected she could.
So it wasn't foreshadowed. It was just an autistic fan theory that happened to come true.
>Shiggy demonstrated that after a month and a ha;f of near continuous fighting and quirk use, he could - at least in a semi-delirious state caused by exhaustion and emotional upset - unleash a Decay Wave.
I'm glad he explained he could in an exposition dump after like 3 panel of him dodging Giganto attacks
>The current arc allows us to see the LoV has become an even more dangerous fighting force AND a cohesive unit with a strong, cunning leader.
Shiggy has never earned anything in his life. AfO has given him literally every good thing that comes to him and he fucks it up every time.

You know if you're trying to pretend you're not a fujo you should really switch up your writing style.

>if I post kiribaku while he's a girl anons will accept it!
Fuck off retarded fujoshit, the cast is full of girls like that and you go for the r63.
Kill yourself.

>Forgetting the guy that Overhaul fused with for his most powerful and final form in the fight

he was trying to take over his body. he could have easily killed bakugou otherwise.

>the LoV is a cohesive unit
>Dabi doesn't care
>Spinner is disillusioned
>Toga admits to using Shiggy
>Compress has no character beyond babbys first charisma
Twice is the only person who thinks they're family.

Attached: 1554063705636.jpg (600x404, 75K)

THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME MR FAHRENHEIT
I'M READING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

So it's interesting. Only Stain has been someone Toga has expressed explicit interest in killing.

She didn't kill Camie, for example. And she didn't kill that boy whose blood she sucked from the straw.

Shoto getting left behind is the entire point of his current reconciliation arc with endeavor.

If shoto had kept up with the others there would be no reason (in story) for him to go back to training with his dad, which is what Hori wants to occur, because apparently the Japs have a much lighter view of child abuse in their culture than the west.

Shoto getting left behind is so he can get "Proper" training from Endeavor now and forgive him for being an abusive asshole because "he meant well" and feels bad about it now, because in japanese society you're viewed as the one in the wrong if you refuse to forgive your parents just because they say "Sorry".

Come a few chapters of him training under Endeavor and he'll be right back up there with Deku post 7 quirks revelation, since his 2 quirks will be designed to synergize more than Deku's quirks.
Of course there also needs to be a later arc where he gets trained by an ice themed hero too to really get it rolling.

Black shadow wanted to legitimately make the team a cohesive unit and cared about them as business partners at least.

He was the one originally coaching Shiggy on not being an angry autist and accepting the LOV initiates for who they were when Shiggy initially wanted to kill dabi and toga for being stain fanboys/girls.

they're still a unit even though the members have some disagreements
they're better off together than not, and that's simple fact

Attached: 1499382953519.png (900x900, 712K)

>Remembering the fodder Overhaul fused with and took over

>being a brainlet

>he said it again

I'm waiting for Dabi to betray them all since his goals are different from the rest.
I could see the doc betraying them all and dabi joining up with the doc.

>Of course there also needs to be a later arc where he gets trained by an ice themed hero too to really get it rolling.
Well I sure hope it gets rolling before I'm middle-aged

Attached: 1554383019563.gif (249x237, 638K)

>hero team is all cool with each other
>they lose
>villain team is dysfunctional
>they win
Woooooow

Attached: jobbers.jpg (484x205, 52K)

>since his goals are different from the rest
In what way? If his goal had been the same as Stain’s they would be the same as Spinner. If the Stain part is bullshit like it most certainly is, his goal is to kill Endeavor which aligns with Shiggy destroying heroes and society. He has no reason to betray them.

Dude, its a shonen series, they're going to try and pad this thing out for years for merch sales.

Just look at DBZ's namek saga, or how long Naruto took to finally get any shit done.

>>villain team is dysfunctional
but they aren't. They work well together even though their goals don't align

doc won't betray shiggy unless AfO asked him to
and I seriously doubt that he did or will

>user is a retard
look I can oversimplify things too

>So it wasn't foreshadowed. It was just an autistic fan theory that happened to come true.
If you actually read all the things others and she said about her quirk, including while being questioned by Shin Nemoto, and thought about it, intelligent posers inevitably asked themselves, "Wait a minute. Does that mean she can...?"

>Shiggy has never earned anything in his life. AfO has given him literally every good thing that comes to him and he fucks it up every time.
I do not deny that Shiggy has not been an overpowering supervillain. But he's learning. All for One gave him a lot, including training and everything he needed to get started. And a lot of that is still continuing, with the doctor and Giga supporting and forcing him to grow. But he IS growing, and the Leaguers are following him because they can see the possibilities he has. He's earned their loyalty, if nothing else.

i want to kiss deku!

I think taking over Bakugo's body would have been fatal enough, thank you.

Is it true Hori lurks in threads?

Attached: look at this.jpg (640x677, 94K)

Shiggy's goal is to be villains for the sake of villainy-- literally to embody evil and oppress society because that's what a "villain" is. He's basically trying to be a literal manifestation of his quirk, a force of meaningless destruction that decays everything around him.
Dabi's goal is solely the destruction of "fake" heroes and Endeavor in particular. He has a point to his evil, he's out to kill those that he views as fake and flawed, and past that he doesn't have any goals relating to villainy, much like stain's goal of killing fake heroes rather than other villainy. Hence why Dabi's killed so many villains he's met because he doesn't care for their villainous motivation.

Its just that Dabi and Shiggy's goals align together in that destroying hero society is key to both of their goals. However, it wouldn't take much to get them at a crossroads were shiggy to start focusing on other goals besides just "Kill all the heroes"

>still using this excuse

Attached: hori cant pace.png (2324x1768, 948K)

>Shiggy has never earned anything in his life. AfO has given him literally every good thing that comes to him and he fucks it up every time.
Isn't that literally what the doctor told shiggy? Its not just fans that think that, its intentional I think since people in universe are calling him out on it.

Yes

>They work well together
>That's why they're fighting ReDestro's lieutenants one on one

Attached: togatard.png (842x716, 103K)

Proof?

>fujos want boy on boy
>rule 63 creates more girls and less boys
>somehow people who like rule 63 are fujos

Attached: ......png (534x311, 74K)

The Doc is clearly not a very trustworthy ally, and him and AFO have been yanking him around like a puppet all his life.

The second Shiggy steps out of the Doc's plans for him he'd probably betray shiggy in a HEARTBEAT.
AFO its a bit harder to tell if he's just using him as a giant "Fuck you" towards the carriers of One for all or if he legitimately cares about shiggy in a twisted way. If its the former, he'd also kill shiggy off the second he stepped out of line and stopped being useful as a form of revenge.

are you done being a faggot?

holy shit you're retarded. Let me guess, you forgot all the times where they fought as a team, or do those scenes not count because you're butthurt and seething?

>r63 promotes the relationships between stablished male characters by changing the gender but keeping the same dynamic
>somehow this doesn't help the fujos
Kys

Its not an excuse, its reality. Look at other shonens too (like Hunter X Hunter, or fairy tail) its the same padding shit too.

best to just stop responding
the r63autist is beyond the realm where logical arguments can touch them
much like a fujo themselves, in a way

>the evidence is in a forgettable conversation with jobber villains
Sorry I forgot that happened; I was distracted by Mirio and Eri melodrama and the constant three week breaks.
>But he's learning
I don't care how better his planning process gets. He still fails to achieve his goals every time.

You don't cheer a sports team because they try to improve, you cheer them because they win.

Attached: 1555624036776.jpg (1200x906, 92K)

>were shiggy to start focusing on other goals besides just "Kill all the heroes"
He just announced that his goal is just to destroy everything. Dabi doesn’t gvie a shit and has no reason to. Shiggy even said he will spare whatever his allies like and Dabi doesn’t even like anything. Spinner is the one obviously being set up to be at odds with the League, not Dabi.

>them
Sure smells like a fujoshit right now

Holy shit this series has really been dragging on forever.
I mean they're still first years aren't they? And all of the characters are basically the same as they were introduced, almost no one is any different except fire boi now uses both arms

HeroAca should have more cute wholesome teen romance in it. I also want the characters to fuck.

>like Hunter X Hunter, or fairy tail
Those two are shit that nobody reads. Probably because they spend 20 billion years on arcs that result in dead ends.

>rule 63 turns degenerate fag relationships for fujos onto wholesome ones
>this is somehow a problem
>ignoring that fujoshi is explicitly yaoi
>pretending as if the characters are the problem and not the fagshit
You are a fujo who is insanely mad over getting your fag ships turned into none mentally ill variant.

Attached: fef2dbf9f2986b9e33575a0bfc29c2e4ddf4f42b84beb2e5ded3d0b6bf86ff93.jpg (600x820, 62K)

I expect Shiggy to have a heel face turn due to having a sympathetic backstory and being basically a child influenced all his life to be who he is.

He's more an autistic kid who's been brainwashed into being who he is, while Dabi consciously has chosen his path. So I expect Shiggy to end up having a redemption arc with Dabi sticking to his plans.

yes

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

based vlad the implier

Also Toga should join Deku’s side if she doesn’t fucking die by the next chapter.

Why not focusing on wholesome het relationships instead? Why pick fujoshit crap and make it straight? So brainlets like you can warm up to the idea of the dynamic between two males character in canon being romantic.
Wake up, sheep. Use your damn brain.

>Let me guess, you forgot all the times where they fought as a team
You can't forget what never existed

>wanted serial killer joining the heroes
fuck off schizo

that would be nice

Attached: 1555697182494.jpg (850x968, 237K)

I expect and hope neither has redemption arcs. Shiggy just murdered fifty people upon getting hints of a backstory, if anything it just reinforces him growing into the next AfO-level villain overlord.

Because more women you stupid faggot.
>J-just focus on your hetshit you bigot, stop messing with my boy-love!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't a fujo falseflagging to hell and back, so how fucking new are you? Your logic is precisely why the fujos post rule 63 kiribaku in the first place, because it's *technically* straight and thus more easily accepted by retards who don't see through their falseflag.

>Holy shit this series has really been dragging on forever.
>I mean they're still first years aren't they?
Yes, they completed the first semester and are on the second.

> And all of the characters are basically the same as they were introduced, almost no one is any different except fire boi now uses both arms
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. There has been significant development emotionally and with regard to their powers and abilities. Nobody has been killed, maimed, or expelled, however, although they keep coming close on the first and third, and Deku's working on the second.

Attached: rinse and repeat.jpg (1235x695, 229K)

>Symbol of justice for the future
>Nah, its totally cool if you murder people to drink their blood, just so long as you're a friend of mine!

This shit would be worse than Naruto's reaction to sasuke being a serial killer.

Why is "Hero's dick cures the crazy out of the Villain girl" the absolutely most patrician of tropes?

You somehow miss the entire point that the problem is fagshit.

There are enough women you stupid unironic faggot.
Why not get kirimina doujins? Why would you want to see Bakugo fucking Kirishima if you're not a faggot yourself?

No I mean her being redeemed

Stop projecting your issues onto a Thai nutrition label, it's hurting your ability to read.

>unironic wake up sheeple

Attached: IMG_1305.jpg (531x1400, 81K)

No because the issue is slippery slope where once people start to accept their rule 63 ship, they feel more comfortable with posting kiribaku and then go back to spamming fag shit.

she's a mentally ill killer, she's never going to be redeemed

>I like to see two characters who are men in canon fuck!
You're the fag.

If Twice clones her, can her clone be held culpable for her old self's crimes though?

if clone of her has the infatuation with blood but never commits a murder from this point onwards, isn't she technically innocent?

are you the same guy who said that liking bnha means you think bnha is shit? that's the same level of mental gymnastics you're on right now

There is no slippery slope of straight relationship to fagshit.
Rule 63 only makes fujos buttblasted (as you demonstrate) because it attack their gay lover fantasy.
No I don't. Because they are men in canon.
Get it? The problem is exclusively the homosexuality.

if she's mentally ill that means she needs help!
deku can help her, he can heal her with love

Attached: couch.jpg (2480x3508, 655K)

You're the kind of dumb fuck that keeps putting the joker in arkham rather than the chair, aren't you?

>makes fujo buttblasted
>all of the r63 shit is made by fujos
It is like you're being retarded on purpose.

>reading shounen
>and not being gay
What dumb thing will you zoomers come up with next

>Toga goes from loving Deku to loving everyone with blood
Aaaaaand I no longer care

Attached: 1556729216021.jpg (250x239, 21K)

>deku can help her, he can heal her with love
no he can't. She couldn't even be helped by trained therapists, let alone some random kid

>There is no slippery slope
Did you even read my post?

A) As long as it can be proved she's a clone, I would say the answer is no.

B) Legally, yes.

holy shit, read nigger read

>>all of the r63 shit is made by fujos
Sure it is.
And its bullshit.

Twice cloning her is unauthorized use of his quirk since he has no licence, thus clone Toga’s mere existence is a crime in itself. She will never be innocent.

>fujos make r63
no user, they don't. they make gay art of gay characters sticking their penises into each other because that is what fujos like. they do not make art of alternate versions of the characters where one of them is female, because that is de facto what fujos do not like. they don't want to see relationships between a man and a woman, they want to see relationships between a man and a man.
nobody is this retarded by accident. you have to be doing this on purpose.

remember a couple chapters ago when she said she wanted to be close to deku and ochaco because she loved them?

>Sure it is
Who else makes it? Retarded shippers like yourself. Shippers who happen to be fujoshits, like yourself.
Eat shit faggot.

Well since you insist on being a retarded faggot
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=389163
This is the artist who made this doujin which was responsible for this entire conversation.
Guess what? It's a fujo.

Who the fuck do you think makes your r63 doujins and fanart? Fujos you retarded faggot.

Using a quirk in public or to commit a crime is a criminal act. Using a quirk in private is perfectly legal.
the only individuals here are toga and twice, and Toga is unconscious anyways and unable to witness the quirk usage. ergo its being done in private and is legal.

Feel Good Inc is monitoring them and Twice is even trespassing on private property. Given that the owner of the shed has not given them permission to use their quirk in his garden Twice would be commiting a criminal offense if he was to clone her right then and there.

The individuals monitoring them are part of a terrorist organization illegally monitoring them. Ergo, the rights of these individuals as law abiding civilians are waived.

its allowed to use your quirk in a situation of self defense, and due to the QLA being known criminals trying to kill the LOV, that waives their status as civilian witnesses and prohibitions against using their powers in their presence.

How will r63fags ever recover?

No because the Joker isn't a cute anime girl.

>the QLA being known criminals trying to kill the LOV
The current QLA aren’t known criminals but the LoV are, it would be known murderer’s words against what seems to be civilians. In actuality they’re all criminals but as such none of their quirk usages can be considered legal.

If you see the bookmarks of that fujo you'll notice other fujoshits drawing r63 shit. Kek.

But she loves blood and everyone has blood so she loves everyone

>So you're the kind of person who puts Harley in arkham/on the streets instead of killing her.

Fixed. That better?

well, i love everyone too!

Attached: 90s.jpg (768x768, 143K)

Do even read the manga, she literally has her power up because she loves Deku and Ochako

Does cementoss have blood, or is he living stone?
For that matter, does the kid with the thought bubble for a head have blood?

Attached: cementosss.jpg (360x360, 37K)

wow what a slut

Like I said, the retards claiming that fujos hate rule 63 and passing rule 63 kiribaku off as straight shit are falseflagging roasties and unironic faggots.

She's always loved blood, that doesn't mean she wants to fuck everyone

only the user of a quirk itself is culpable for the crime, the result of the quirk usage wouldn't be a criminal.
As an example, a person being assaulted by a healing quirk user and healed of wounds wouldn't be a criminal being because they had no say in the matter. By the same token, Clone toga would be innocent of Twice's crimes, and by legal standards would actually be the VICTIM in this situation as she was brought into existence without consent.

And they're not even good at hiding it.
I'm glad to have a fellow user that can see trough their bullshit.

Yes, and yes, I would. And to be fair Harley became so fucking popular that DC comics had to retcon her crazy away and make her into a good guy to make the fans happy. I think that proves my point.

Wow these threads are bad

When will his arc comes?

Attached: Death_Arms_Anime_Profile.png (268x453, 121K)

probably never
but man, I would totally be down for a mt lady, kamui, death arms etc arc
no idea what it would be about though

Attached: 1555715329511.jpg (495x618, 129K)

Fuck off roastie

Everyone who calls someone a speedreader is gaslighting

I wish someone would gaslight you
preferably with real gas

i love you too just don't call me a slut cause i'm not

>calling people retarded is now gaslighting
I guess.

>Does cementoss have blood, or is he living stone?
His character sheet lists his blood type as "B".

>For that matter, does the kid with the thought bubble for a head have blood?
Manga's blood type is "A".

I know its not comic Harley, but her dialogue in Return of the joker where she completely and sociopathically laughed off the utterly HORRIFIC mind rapage/body desecration the joker did to Tim drake 100% put her in the "Kill this bitch off NOW" camp for me.

Being complicit in something that horrific puts you forever in my "Does not deserve a second chance" camp. Fuck her turning out "Okay" later on in life, there's nothing she could ever do to make up for or redeem her from complicity in that act.

And yes, I know its popularity power at work for her being a good guy, just pointing out how horrific that was of her.

Attached: Kill.meeeeeee.jpg (638x363, 32K)

>thinks one example is evidence
I just looked over the rule 63 images in this thread and very few were actually had any fujoshit art besides some odd piece.

Attached: 5ae0804ce1291879134c37e226a693aa4ad8b54469a4a955ca5f9d7dacd9099e.png (791x722, 327K)

>why post a counterpoint when you can just namecall
Sasuga 4channel

>why read the manga when i can make claims addressed in the manga?

why do women like this crap?

Attached: 28524219af83bd0210d994899bdb93fb5223d637v2_hq.jpg (512x1024, 84K)

If you read the manga then you could easily tell me where I went wrong. But you can't apparently.

I will never figure it out if todomomofags are mainly girls self inserting as momo or guys self inserting as shouto

Is he licking her cheek?

wow this is fucking gay as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-191821~2.png (1440x1956, 2.33M)

Pls post more

Go on

both

Attached: e17c33e2444f7026feb9ad19ebf5d630.jpg (564x718, 41K)

Lying fujoshit
Just admit you've got the same taste as roasties and move on

Nice lie. Every single rule 63 Kirishima/Kiribaku image that came up on reverse image search traced back to a fujo artist.

sure thing, buddy
now count to 10

Attached: 1533032627017.jpg (1000x879, 120K)

1, 2...... FUCK!

>also drawn by a fujo
Damn

God, I hate that little shit. Why the fuck did Hori add mineta to the series? he literally brings nothing to it.

Do I have to literallybash your skull in with links to all of their pixivs for you to stop being retarded?

Retards can only understand with violence, user. That is how their brains work.

a bit gay dontcha think lads?

Attached: bakugo-kirishima-a01-1.jpg (1000x1250, 207K)

lads?

Attached: 001-282.jpg (1500x1000, 254K)

lads??

Attached: tumblr_oxrz0sqIvk1tayeuzo10_1280.jpg (1000x1333, 199K)

>gets proven to be a lying faggot
>continues to be a lying faggot
>resorts to 'no u'
Fucking lel

Quaking

>fujos get btfo and confirmed as lying niggers
>start just unironically spamming gay porn
I hate always being right

lads???

Attached: 9313136.jpg (480x685, 52K)

Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm not a fujo thinking r63 isn't gay shit though

Unironically, the two would work better if their genders were reversed. Shoto's powers are pure "blaster chick" type non-physical powers, more suited for a girl who doesn't get into physical combat, while Momo's powers are better suited for more physical, aggressive combat.
Additionally, Shoto's abused backstory would go from "that's rough" to "complete pity waifu" if He was a girl, since people instinctively react more to an abused girl than a guy, with Male momo being the intelligent and self assured man to fix her emotional scarring.

I don't think Hori was intentionally trying to flip things with those two, he's not that smart (and Momo's utterly pathetic), but the power set and backstories just seem geared toward the opposite sex (Squishy wizards that wilt in melee are incredibly rare with males, ranged male combatants are STILL tough as nails in melee like how Cyclops is a borderline sue tier martial artist)

nothing at all

Attached: 40jir3ch5hr21.png (2400x1709, 2.9M)

>n-no ur the fujo!1!
It did it again!

this is getting a little too gay for me

>posting fag porn
fuck off

Attached: 1498744322299.jpg (315x604, 41K)

>defends r63 shit which is made by fujos for fujos because they're so mentally ill they cannot enjoy the already stablished heterosexual bonds
Cry more fujoshit

jesus fucking christ who the fuck cares whos the fujo or not
just stop posting fujoshit now for fucks sake

what did we do to deserve this?

Nothing. Fujoshits are just extremely mentally ill creatures.

He's surprisingly intelligent (although him being a horndog obscures that). And those occasions when he actually rises to the challenge and does something heroic - tossing an endless stream of hairballs into the water during the USJ attack so the villains all wound up stuck to each other, dragging Sero out during the final exams - are all the more astonishing because they're from Mineta...

If baku was a chick, people would ship her endlessly with deku and brush off her autism as being in love with him.
It'd be like Toga times ten with how terribly people would excuse her shitty actions.

What compels them to do this shit?

Imagine groping Eri's loli ass

The strange thing is his quirk is actually legitimately more powerful than more "outright" powerful quirks on paper. Those balls can hold freaking ALL MIGHT down, and he's literally the strongest person in canon (Gigan might be stronger but its hard to get a good measurement so far).
If he learned to use his balls effectively like a spiderman kind of hero he would be dangerously effective. I mean, he seems to be immune to his balls stickiness too so it gives him more utility with them.

I can believe that

Attached: 1498770221360.jpg (564x752, 42K)

this is why the thread and the series itself is fucking dead

being female is a mental illness

>what compels a faggot shitposter to post faggotry
guess

Attached: 1ce8cf7fbd7f15a15a06901d713f2397d81275f7.png (2076x2480, 1.05M)

why do men say stuff like this?
are you trying to sound stupid?

>are you trying to sound stupid?
even if I was I'd still sound less stupid than you

Insecure roastie detected

Let it be known that anyone who posts r63 Kiribaku and tells you that it's straight or that fujos hate it is, in fact, a gaslighting fujo attempting to impose its fag ship onto you.

This should be one of our threads commandments

honestly you just need to shut up, do you treat all women like this? you aren't impressing anyone, you just sound like edgy incels who've never had girlfriends.
i'm really tired of you, i don't call being a man a "mental illness", please grow up.

>do you treat all women like this?
no, just fagspamming fujos

Cope roastie

Why do fujos love r63 shit anyway? Seems contradictory.

To further self insert.

Easier to self insert into probably.

taking a fujoship and genderswapping one character means it's just fujoshit with an implied vagina

I'm so glad that in this life, I was able to lay my eyes upon such perfection.

Attached: Kyouka_Jirou_Full_Body_Uniform.png (146x553, 37K)

why do shippers have to ruin every single series?
its always inevitable
they even ruined mob now

You might want to quit using the internet, whiny idiot. Shipping shit has existed in every single hobby since the dawn of public access internet.

i just self insert as toga

I want to insert myself into you

People already excuse Bakugo's shitty actions more than Toga, they'd probably do it less because there wouldn't any fujos backing him then

that's lewd, user
maybe if you're cute enough

Goddamn fuck these threads every post in this entire thread is garbage

And there's absolutely no need to relentlessly spam and shitpost with it. Kill yourself, faggot.

I miss mirioerifag

too bad she's midoriyaaa's property

Real talk here though, shoto's been left behind HARD in the power ranking. He started out being so ungodly powerful that he had Bakugo trembling at the thought of not being able to exceed him as a hero, and now he's literally just being shat all over by a knockoff of kirishima, while bakugo easily took his team to victory (even if that was by the others basically acting as his minions, more than him doing anything special).

Is he going to forever remain a second rate wimp, or will he reach a "rival" level to deku and bakugo again? Or is he destined to be the show's piccolo, relevent once and outclassed and wimpified later?

>basically hard-countered
>still able to fight by going plus ultra
how the fuck is that "left behind hard"?

Attached: 12.jpg (854x365, 204K)

Shoto is still one of the strongest in class A. It's just that he can't do much against a guy who's resistant to both heat and cold.

>Superman can't do anything to Kryptonite, so because he lost that one fight to a guy made of Kryptonite he's fucking useless and in the low tiers of the power rankings

>Fire power can only heat things and ice can only cool it down!

>Could have frozen him in a giant glacier that he couldn't break out of like tape boy, or that mook villain from the first villain invasion of the school, because the actual physical mass of ice doesn't care if you're cold or not
>Could have been like endeavor and just melted the environment around him to trip him up, such as the ground beneath him, since the physical nature of magma doesn't give a shit if you're hot or not

>Could have frozen him in a giant glacier that he couldn't break out of like tape boy, or that mook villain from the first villain invasion of the school, because the actual physical mass of ice doesn't care if you're cold or not
did you not follow the fight? that's basically what he did but juzo softened the ice

why's hori such a furfag? Like 1/5 of the girl heroes are furries of some kind.

Attached: cowladyd.jpg (1209x697, 500K)

His previous manga was about furries

Shoto personality is not of someone who desires to be stronger than anyone else thus he will be above average while holding an amazing potential.
Shiggy will probably get his hand on the part of OfA that holds Nana spirit and that will trigger some inner change in him.

>Shoto personality is not of someone who desires to be stronger than anyone else thus he will be above average while holding an amazing potential.
>Not this shittu again.jpg

Attached: jobberhan.jpg (700x1200, 80K)

>I was distracted by Mirio and Eri melodrama
You mean the shit that only lasted for 2 and a half chapters

>and the constant three week breaks.
He literally only had two breaks during the hideout raid portion of the arc. One after Kirishima's fight and another after Overhaul's defeat....three whole months apart from one another. You have no excuse for being an illiteral dumbass.

>You don't cheer a sports team because they try to improve, you cheer them because they win.
Yes because having an omniscient villian has worked out sooooooo well for shounen.

Attached: 1360.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>If you read the manga then you could easily tell me where I went wrong.
People do that shit all the time. You just keep going.

Don't bother responding, it's just another retarded baiter

I disagree. Shoto desires to be the best hero he can be just as much as the others, he just doesn't desire to do so to BEAT others, but so he can PROTECT others.

His reasons for being a hero are one of the purest, proper reasons for wanting to be a hero, since he doesn't care about fame or fortune, just helping and protecting others. (ironically, Stain didn't give a shit about him despite him being just as much an example as Deku of his philosophy of what a hero should be)

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1534877328754.png (1200x1650, 1013K)

Stop posting

>movie
>made by hori

get your mind out of the gutter user

i love you guys too much to stop posting!
i love you!

Fuck off

that's a mean thing to say!
i still love you though.

Attached: 1524946490428.png (1026x750, 400K)

>lesbians

Attached: 74840642_p21.jpg (963x700, 482K)

I'm just pointing out that for a female hero to be in any way shape or form physically capable, they seem to be able to turn into an animal/furry or be a furry already (Mirko)

keep on loving friend

Attached: 1538323709139.jpg (680x780, 71K)

Man I can't wait for toga to end up with twice so you fuck off forever

Miruko is a furry?

i'll be this way my life through, i love you!

Attached: 1537902007886.png (1400x1400, 1.13M)

I don't think Toganon ever expressed disliking TogaTwice, they just don't like BakuToga

She's a giant rabbit girl.

She only has ears and feet. According to chart that's on par with a girl with cateats and tail. So not furry

yes she is a furry. anything telling you otherwise is just a closeted furfag.

i don't like either but i don't mind when people post stuff like that, i just really don't like it when people post it to make me upset on purpose (people do that all the time)
it really makes me sad when people do that.

I thought she only had the ears, her feet look pretty normal when she doesn't have those weird toe-attachments on her hero costume

Attached: a64.jpg (1500x1532, 314K)

>pretty normal
Do you see how long those feet are? Those are definitely rabbit feet

The absolute state of this thread.

Attached: 2283e8fa581a720d0e79cc9c0f289d71.jpg (1400x2300, 391K)

Based

Attached: 31705154_196535174320414_5943874797929758720_n.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Attached: 51588746_342604123262188_3495516505935755703_n.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

Attached: 53275867_124952041920398_8058450190079001818_n.jpg (1080x1142, 122K)

Attached: 58423597_133999724351574_2188317474989339494_n.jpg (803x1004, 92K)

inb4 togaschizo spergs out

Attached: 59371030_645783795896536_4501917033403686738_n.jpg (1017x1010, 188K)

Attached: 62a7c5241506a0ddeffe64f363a5be81.jpg (800x1000, 98K)

Attached: f9a8b62d1c7d5a972a1273710e55ec1a.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Attached: Dglc_xuV4AAswKU.jpg (1200x1174, 228K)

you really do make me cry, do you know that?
i wish you weren't so mean, i wish we could get along better.

Attached: 9d658f99e395dc17138e8c57c607c6e0.jpg (1366x1092, 225K)

Attached: DzVpaDAXcAAZPpi.jpg (697x1193, 282K)

fuck you

Attached: 1557461096715.jpg (1000x924, 115K)

Doing God's work, Bakutoga user(s).

Attached: f3c90a2b01ec550bbbb7130cd9c1e84d8878db66_hq.jpg (778x1024, 113K)

Attached: 1539646478501.jpg (1030x539, 40K)

Attached: df56396a420bdba4390a49e884af2190dd7b3e12_hq.jpg (987x1024, 156K)

why?
im just posting art.
its beautiful too
blondes stick together
and they are both psychotic
it works out

Attached: c9eae9a92492ef9e6eb2c3451c6c1bbb.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

Attached: 748393b2cc6f470c08f9e04f6a62a0944b789ce1r1-962-1024v2_uhq.jpg (962x1024, 149K)

Attached: 67c308b30b77c284f485fd33d77ddfe6.jpg (1000x959, 150K)

you're trying to make me cry on purpose, thats not nice and i wish you wouldnt

whatever fag

Attached: 60647658_132491914515049_171573091624723264_n.jpg (854x990, 129K)

Attached: 5nx0gin9305z.jpg (1395x1735, 422K)

its much more fun when everyones nice to eachother, it makes everyone so happy you should give being nice a try

Attached: 1557460684221.jpg (849x1080, 206K)

Attached: 59970141_320445228849222_5645120055131534959_n.jpg (841x1051, 142K)

I really like it when Bakugo is sexually nice to Toga

Attached: 1557460405191.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

godly digits
fuck off schizo

Attached: 59682946_178783263112310_7677674404642281464_n.jpg (798x995, 179K)

checked

I never thought I'd say this but Bakutogafag saved mha threads

Attached: 40964319_1039611319554603_8643616572188917760_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

This manga is dogshit

Attached: 23F5CF39-F7C6-49E7-8756-34DCA9D9FD54.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

Attached: 59023000_434894610402905_6327909769153122588_n.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

>Phoneposting
Opinion discarded

Attached: 56201289_383004828958658_3985715624594726756_n.jpg (1080x1336, 129K)

Attached: 53e360ff671700b101d0e79fe7d368de.jpg (1800x1300, 319K)

i can't believe there is so much art of this shit

Attached: 51b99c829288bf6ed065069476a61dbc373df003_hq.jpg (919x1024, 99K)

Fuck off hunterfag

Attached: 51715609_405564403523910_7277860655570423069_n.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

There is a fucking mountain of it and I have no idea why

Attached: 4xANNJZlKL2mFaM3ceJGQ4Lop67C33qAlgCcBAp3HccHcQ0r-gCoBkyVSj6cUQwz.jpg (894x1200, 193K)

Attached: 47d8415e523a5efff9da300a5723cdd8.jpg (966x1200, 209K)

Attached: 43571968_295449324396968_522653489651804914_n.jpg (1075x1192, 81K)

When do you think the Dabi fight will be concluded? I don't think it'll be next chapter, seeing as it looks like the focus will be Twice, but I want to see what happens with him and Parka soon
I've actually been consistently excited for new chapters this arc

Attached: 1538750800762.png (400x400, 139K)

Attached: 3f43c7a9b115f1a71803787248723f8d.jpg (1109x1200, 144K)

Attached: 2ad0131fb5e28788d49497e56c5d22994d022eb9_hq.jpg (1024x832, 81K)

Probably two more, next week will be focusing on compress and spinner before going back to Dabi and twice

Attached: 25039291_1979252812295202_6257406349680836608_n.jpg (1080x1337, 902K)

last one boys
i hate you all
im gonna sleep now

Attached: 076e9b9a0cc35f0ff07ae33413742572.jpg (796x1200, 137K)

>all this bakutoga posting
>no sign of togaschizo
safe to say he cut an artery?

hopefully

>bakutoga poster saves /bnha/
i dont believe it

no i'm still here i'm just on my phone now
i like to listen to music on my phone when bad stuff is happening cause it helps to drown out all the bad stuff in my head

His reasons are good and nobody is questioning that.
The initial premise was why he is no longer a merciless ungodly calamity and is because of his personality and that he is not power hungry. He is still trying his best though.

But does he beat Shouji for pureness of heart?

Attached: 1558319780522.jpg (1164x916, 230K)

Nobody does

shouji is a dirty mutant, and is therefore not human, so any emotions he feels are worthless, like a dog's except worse.

Looks like it's all done by the same artist. I guess you can't question his loyalty to that pairing.

Oy cunt

Attached: 1520391799553.jpg (960x756, 66K)

Hun you should take a break from the threads for now they are just full of trolls.

When will we get casualities among students?
I hope some of them get killed.

i want to bend you over and fuck you

You know that it's sad that people are actually like this in real life

A permanent break

How can anyone over the age of 18 enjoy this? I can only assume it's a bandwagon thing where people want to be in something for the 'community' and fan-content that it amasses due to its popularity in spite of failing to do anything particularly well.

Hey man, if it ain't for you it ain't for you

Attached: 1412427426121.png (330x310, 5K)

God these threads are cancer on all sides.
This manga must rot the brain of anyone reading it
Or you need a rotten brain to decide to read this shit in the first place.

Attached: 1555151404839.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

It's all so tiresome being a gathering hub for every other series sometimes. But alas someone needs to take care of those poor souls

>Macademia anime literally canceled because Ace Attorney stole all the ratings
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

What was the point of posting this?

Absolute evil

Why is the female characterization in this series so weak? Ochako for example is heavily shorted on screentime and plot relevance compared to the guys. Bakugou gets a bunch of plot relevance and gets to be brought in on the secret of OfA. Iida gets an arc focused around him. Shoto and Kirishima have fairly fleshed out backstories. Ochako has a paper thin backstory and didn't even get to participate in Kamino. She's heavily shafted into irrelevance from a narrative standpoint, basically just being "that girl that's romantically interested in Deku". It's similar with the Yakuza arc as a whole, with the guys getting on screen fights, while the girls actions are mostly offscreened. Two of the three upperclassmen get major fights and the narrative delves into their backgrounds. The one that doesn't get that of course is the girl of the trio.

because it's a fucking shounen, next question

What's the issue with weak female characterization?

Bakugou hasn't even had a big fight against non-fodder Villains and he's the rival so don't sweat it. Few characters at all have relevance in BNHA. The Todoroki family have a drama going on, Deku because he's the protagonist, and the LoV because they're the driving force of the manga with AFO vs OFA. Rest of the characters get the spotlight at random and don't try to make sense out of it.
Hori probably thinks Ochako arresting an unconscious Overhaul counts as a cool. Scene, and he might be thinking Toga killing all those people with gravity counts for Ochako's character.

As a side note, maybe Hori completely ditches Iida and Uraraka from now on? On attack on titan, Mikasa and Armin were the MC's friends and supposedly important characters at the beginning, but at the middle Isayama changed his mind and he outright stripped them of their protagonist status and made Reimer and Historia the new friends of the MC.
Idf that's something authors can do, maybe now on 2nd year Shoto and Mei will be Deku's friends.

Attached: Smugto.png (254x257, 77K)

Bakugo seemed so important and now I can't see how he would be relevant ever again
His arc is finished and he is now perfect at saving, empathy and all the shit he was lacking.
He got a hero license so he isn't behind anymore there.

At this point just for Bakugo you could timeskip to graduation when he becomes a pro hero

Attached: 1540394767237.png (492x1170, 466K)

Unless he fixes his ability to talk to people, he will never become anything other than the next pre-character development Endeavor. He's strong and solves a lot of crime, but he'd never be beloved by the masses.

>Unless he fixes his ability to talk to people
That is not a problem though
That is his character and why people love him

also All Might praised his conversational skills. And with the music he "reached the hearts" of those general study assholes.
He is already post-development Endeavor.

>any established character
>dying in BnH

LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1558423681806.png (271x313, 56K)

>Shiggy kills even more people.

He is sitting on a solid 39 confirmed kills already, im betting on him breaking the 100 by the end of the arc.

Attached: 1545401068451.png (236x175, 78K)

There was probably a fucktonne more in that crowd he decay-clawed. We never could see how far back that crowd went.

Attached: 1557469320288.png (481x222, 49K)

Its silly because it was Nighteye, but so far we got 1 out of 1 times where critical injuries actually also put the character down.

Of course, thats why specified confirmed kills, that way atleast capable of counting the properly shown onscreen deaths.

Attached: 1557623298542.png (921x1300, 797K)

>league of villains fighting against other group of villains
>flashback for a league member
>then that league member dies
Who am I describing?
Toga is exactly following Magne's footsteps.

Why is it silly? Nighteye was a great character

Because he was a character introduced pretty much to die, so while we got a 1:1 on Hori killing when critically injured, it could just be the side character effect.

>Because he was a character introduced pretty much to die
I am curious to see if that is just hindsight. I wanna see how early animeonlies will see his death coming.

It could be hindsight at his role ultimately. If i remember correctly Mirio was the one estimated to either get trashed or killed the moment dequirk bullets been even mentioned.

The moment dequirking bullets came up that was clear
But I actually liked that. Because he had fucking phasing and everyone was wondering how that could happen.

Toga has gone from loving Stain, to loving Deku, to loving Ochako. Momo has 6/5 INT because she realizes if she acts cool Toga will "love" her too

Attached: Toga wanting to be Ochako wanting to be Deku.jpg (222x632, 81K)

Ochako has mystery around her, listen to her theme. Was she killed and replaced by Toga? Is she secretly worse than Toga? Is she the traitor? Is she destined to become the Anti-Hero of the group? Has she realized something about the school and or Deku that we haven't?

She's hard to pinpoint and Hori doesn't give her screentime because he has this weird fetish for doing sort of the opposite thing he does with Momo.

Hori will have characters gush about how smart and great Momo is, but Momo will, six out of five times, eat shit by getting punched really hard. Even when Momo wins Hori will have fucking Aizawa hint he went easy on her to build confidence.

Ochako on the other hand, will not be talked about, but she'll continuously get stronger. The one time her strength is talked about, it's Bakugou, who says "That bitch isn't weak in the slightest."

Bakugou is a fucking asshole, but he tends to be right about these sorts of things. Of course, this is in the context of Ochako losing to Bakugou round 1. A character who loses in a tournament round one must be weak, right?

That's what shounen has trained our minds to think. But wait a minute, the person Ochako lost to round 1 literally ended up winning the entire tournament.

Tons of little mental tricks around Ochako, all designed to keep people guessing or to dismiss her as a threat.

Attached: ochako serious.png (629x371, 191K)

Attached: twice final move.png (273x249, 71K)

>Ochako has mystery around her, listen to her theme.
What?

This is not a drill. I'm going to activate it.

Attached: 1557468821418.png (636x655, 328K)

reminder to stay healthy

Attached: mfukkin gummy vitamis.png (800x617, 212K)

and drink plenty of fluids. hydration is important

Attached: 1556456920281.jpg (870x644, 251K)

That's the face of a properly hydrated young lady!

Attached: 1534888422482.jpg (319x504, 87K)

>thinks characters in shounen die

Attached: 1557518973381.jpg (244x246, 22K)

This manga would have been so much better if Kirishima was a girl.

Very cute

Attached: yui3.jpg (480x600, 46K)

What a crazy fucker.

Attached: 1557839875540.png (588x829, 274K)

How attractive does one have to be for a school club to be founded in your name

Attached: Yui2.jpg (762x1200, 102K)

>How attractive does one have to be?
Well that's pretty obvious, just look at her.

She's got the same face as Momo, just a better hairstyle.

Surprised she never had a following however.

Attached: 1549130894934.jpg (764x1200, 98K)

>"On the day, the original readings by 14 voice actors, SP music video screenings from 1st to 3rd period, and special video screenings and highlights of the fourth period of TV anime!!"
Less than 2 months to go

Attached: D7KXctIU8AETIEq.jpg (750x760, 145K)

Eri has lewd thoughts about Mirio and fingers herself at night while moaning his name

Attached: 1546742790527.png (1024x1030, 836K)

>no eri to be seen
Is trash

A cute couple and their child

Attached: puwvf5x31yq21.jpg (296x497, 52K)

>Iida always does the Hitler salute
What did Hori mean by this?

You know precisely what Hori meant by this

Attached: heil.png (449x239, 32K)

What kind of lewd thoughts?

Hori has a pretty good fashion sense

Attached: monoma.png (799x1250, 98K)

>Roman/Hitler salute
>with the left hand

Attached: 1533488152265.png (690x968, 900K)

He's been getting better.

Attached: 1543472013995.jpg (764x1200, 208K)

>likes Franco-Belgian comics
He'd be good friends with mirio if he hadn't called him ua's dark side

Monoma has unironic good taste.

Kaminari isn't a child though

he is ...
special

Attached: brain damage pikachu.jpg (1150x1000, 159K)

T4 in his gym gear

Attached: t4profile.png (518x810, 94K)

Attached: 1558521785736.jpg (750x760, 240K)

>Shouji with halo
Based and octopilled

this is why you are so hated

What

Attached: hmmm.jpg (232x185, 7K)

img.booru.org/deviants-despository//images/15/3fd78676c806c8e5fdf265abb8a9171b12a6a422.png
imagine this with deku and uraraka

He likes spinach?

sup guys-
what the fuck

Spinach is very high in iron. I learned this from owning a bird

Massive iron content, maybe also a popeye joke

>tfwywn read Asterix with Monoma

it’s an anime character it ain’t that deep

T4 is cold resistant - they say, right in the story, elemental types can take more heat and cold than normal people - and he's stronger than Sero or said mooks. Also, the sudden shock of heat loss isn't as disabling. T4 would have - did, I think, several times - just smashed his way out and through and kept punching Shoto.

>Could have been like endeavor and just melted the environment around him to trip him up, such as the ground beneath him, since the physical nature of magma doesn't give a shit if you're hot or not
Concrete and dirt, not rock. You've got to heat those up pretty high to liquefy or destroy them. And the problem was, T4 wasn't giving him time to really focus, since he'd figured out Shoto's weakness: He can't sing, he can't dance, and he can't handle close quarters combat at all well. Get in close and keep punching Shoto until he goes down, and he WILL go down.

Also, Shoto has his own limits as far as heat and cold go. That's part of the reason he lost: The same heat that T4 could take and keep going was doing a number on him. Of course it was the pipe that finished him. Pipes are REALLY dangerous in this manga.

>arguing that r63 isn't created by fujo artists
That's always been obvious. It still isn't gay though, and there's nothing wrong with enjoying more hot grills being drawn. I also like r63 kiribaku because imagining Kirishima as an excitable, hot tomboy with Bakugou is funny and cute.
However, I'm also one of those guys who would probably date one of my buds if they were a chick since I can't stand women and their bullshit.

Attached: 1576903328942.jpg (595x849, 289K)