Boruto

Can anything be done to save this serious from being just pointless boring trash?

Attached: image.jpg (488x488, 66K)

If only shueisha hadn't fucked kishi over with boruto literally right after naruto ended. Give him time to finish relax for like 2 years and then ask him to do for boruto what toriyama does for dbs (aka just supervise and give credibility) alongside outlines, that way anime would show stuff people care about instead of filler gaiden shit

It was pretty clear early on that boruto was aimed at young children, there was no stakes like in early naruto.
The purple haired terrorist evading the death penalty defined the show as a disney-esque saturday morning cartoon.

at least the manga is in PLOT mode
anime is stuck in filler hell and literally random episodes

Make it edgy like Part 1.

>then ask him to do for boruto what toriyama does for dbs (aka just supervise and give credibility)
Kishi’s already doing that

>t. branlet edgefags

Why is it somehow wrong to want Boruto to go back to the series' roots?

Because if you want rehashed shit just rewatch Naruto, this is as close to its roots as it’s going to get as long as eyehax faggotry isn’t overdone

>It was pretty clear early on that boruto was aimed at young children, there was no stakes like in early naruto.

It is. That's why the new head of programming at TV TOKYO changed Boruto's timeslot to Sunday evenings last October; along with Pokemon, Boruto was considered by the network to be family friendly programming, aimed at children. And it shows how Boruto is so much tamer and more kiddie than regular Naruto.

>The manga is in plot mode
>Manga fucks around by having a battle last 3 chapters, Kawaki dicking around for another 4 chapters
>Manga only has enough material after 2 years for about 8-10 episodes of anime

Part 1 was pretty brutal.

Attached: 16036B9D-1102-452A-A074-763E8040E7AA.jpg (2037x3056, 1.63M)

make salad's skirt shorter

Nope.
Naruto's universe was so effective because it was oppressive. It lead to tragedies like Haku, Sasuke, Neji, Madara, Pein, Gaara or fucked up shit like Orochimaru did which fueled the narrative. Without it there are no stakes. No drama. No sales

Attached: giphy.gif (240x270, 487K)

Or the decapitation of Gato, or Sasuke's hand piercing Naruto's lungs visibly... there are more like these in the original Naruto

Those legs, damn...

I stopped watching this anime about a year ago. What would have helped it is having an actual plot. It always felt like it could take off at any moment but it never did. Even if they just kept up with boruto's special eye it would have been way better.

Make the OTP canon already

Attached: OTP.jpg (679x480, 38K)

boruto is so awful, the worst part of naruto i wish it didnt exist

Bring her back

Attached: 7164C900-ABAD-4628-A5D1-5C62FFEFEA59.jpg (842x595, 69K)

Or when Kaiza got crucified in front of everyone, and had his arms hacked off.

Attached: 0A74E2C5-0879-4486-8657-554B27E1A195.png (602x344, 297K)

Post the image

more of best girl

Attached: 1543044609542.png (1182x1185, 1.39M)

Attached: ofj2ojyysxp21.png (794x455, 34K)

I always hated that they retconned the Fourth Mizukage into a dindu, and made Obito the one who brainwashed him into killing those who had bloodline limits.

No, its a spinoff of pointless trash, its fate was sealed before it was even conceived

Or when Shino blew off Zaku's arms

And why did he do that exactly? The Obitobi never made sense to me

Nope. It's Naruto GT. I just hope they don't wait too long to do Naruto Super.

>the MC is a cheap replica of the previous series' MC down to the appearance, clothing and abilities
>even the fucking name is almost identical
Never before have I seen such an infuriatingly lazy and shameless cashgrab. Boruto rode entirely on the coattails of its predecessor which is why its sales peaked at volume 1. The sooner they replace it with Kishi's new series the better.

Probably to pick off people that would’ve gotten in the way of his plan.

Unironically the only good thing about Boruto.

Like who in Kiri?

Or when Zabuza slaughtered all those kids when he was 9.

Just about everyone with a Bloodline Limit. I can see a bunch of Ice Ninja like Haku being a big problem for him if they were against him in the war.

When was this said? You are just making things up and it's not even logical. Why just Kiri? Why not elsewhere too?

Maybe it’s because Kiri Nin turned Rin into a Jinchuriki.

But he also said he didn't care

I guess he did care if he only did that with Kiri, and no where else.

Attached: C955AA4F-0833-4B2A-BDDA-F9E75F16B5C7.jpg (350x310, 57K)

>pinkshit

Attached: 100039383.gif (350x258, 2.06M)

Low IQ salesfags need to be gassed

Based hawawabro

Attached: 100937393.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

All the cute boys already saved it for me~~

Attached: 20190520_162844.jpg (600x868, 329K)

It's not all bad.

Attached: 1558098562450.jpg (1200x603, 96K)

t. Moepig

this was more hardcore
poor guys' arm

Attached: 13.jpg (630x1038, 131K)

Gosh that Sasuke's smirk, I liked him more when he was all dark side. Now he's just numb. Occasionally he will say usuratonkatchi, that's all.
Anime expanded on that scene more. I just wish Sakura didn't stop him. Would've been interesting

>who brainwashed him into killing those who had bloodline limits.
Bloodline purges had nothing to do with Mizukage himself, as they were happening as after effect of wars.

Hard to make a good sequel out of shitty original material. That's probably why Boruto sucks.

>8/10
nah, the fodder Bandit arc, machine gun Ao and Kawaki's introduction will probably take 30 if not more episodes in total.

*snap*
Yep, this one's going in Sasuke's cringe compilation

wow, do you think you fit in now?

This was the only good episode in Boruto.

Attached: 1534389162562.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

shitty comparision, considering Boruto has a manga.

This is Naruto Super.

He should've become Daenerys or have his own village or something

But the manga sucks and has no involvement from kishi.

He literally oversees the manga himself

Bullshit he's already moved on to a different project.

The writers consult with him for everything, it’s not like he can’t do more than one project at a time

It's 2019 and Naruto threads are still allowed on Yea Forums

Attached: 383-3834534_ushiro-no-hikaruko-chan-manga-girl-stress-sad.jpg (820x471, 91K)

so this is also just badly written filler?

Boring shit.

No.
Boruto is a clear cynical attempt by the editors and show runners to create a hip cool naruto 2.0.
Problem is that they have no idea what made naruto work, the world they created is trash, and boruto himself is an eternally unlikeable little waste of spunk.
Nearly none of the next generation are any goddamend good.
Shit, this series should be taking place 100-200 years in the future and have all kinds of techno bullshit and be full on Akira/cyberpunk and shit.

This right here?
Is some straight up nonsense.

Nothing short of everyone getting fucked sideways by some beyond kagura monstrosity that hasnothing to do with the moon people or alternate dimension paperniggers will fix this.

Shit bring in demons and the other world and the senin and shit.
Show that chakra is being eaten and means nothing

Yes.
It would be okay if the kids were any good and there were signs that big stuff is happening in the background and we saw the characters that were liked from the previous gen taking center stage.
But it's..just awful.
Worst is the infamous Konoha orgy that occured to create the entire current gen.

>those legs
isnt she like fucking 10? not that i dislikeit but isnt this shit aimed to kiddos?

forgot to quote

say thanks to Ikemoto for that

Attached: A5A.png (620x793, 599K)

Kill pinkshit and watch tumble die over it,better entertainment than this.

Based

Attached: 4e49ef0d64523ae16f96902db60001f8.jpg (840x720, 485K)

Boruto mamga is better than everything past pain in the original.

Make Sakura Hokage after Naruto dies and watch the haters die over it. Prime entertainment.

Of course. You fast forward to the future, all of a sudden Konoha starts getting some shit from the Otsusuki. In fact, there's an entirely new clan of aliens which are helping them, and there's a fight straight away which wipes half of the Konoha population. Naruto and Sasuke try their best, but are outclassed and outmatched by these new aliens. Sasuke manages to send them away with his ultimnate Rinnegan, being a suicide mission and temporarily saves the day. Konoha is in shambles and there's little time to grief or recover. Boruto and the other up and coming shinobi are now tasked with the impossible: Jutsu doesn't work like it used to , as the enemy has power the likes of which has never been seen before. Only a few can develop new techniques to rival these powers. As a result, Boruto now has fights that are on a different level calling for higher budget and more epicness.

Hawawa's return when?

Attached: D6SosPIUwAApBPy.jpg large.jpg (960x1012, 136K)

She´s gone, Broh.

Attached: Sumire op2.png (445x1051, 600K)

PUFFY

at least we got Mirai now.

Attached: 01.jpg (1275x716, 243K)

She’s really not going far, if anything, where she’s going puts her right in the middle of the plot

Who?

Of course not.
It's meant for people that are much younger than you. I mean, they attempted to tell you to fuck off with anti-fan service doing shit like making Anko fat and the like.

They're trying to build a new, younger fan base and they don't give a shit about you. That's how things in Japan work. If this was the US, they'd be running a separate series with the adult characters running missions.

I will not deny, that would be fucking awesome but shounen doesn't do that.

In Japan, you're supposed to care about baseball and their bad gameshows as you get older. Except they're so completely obtuse that they don't realize, nobody wants that shit. Yet, those old shits do. So glad I didn't move to Japan in my teens and took a job in the US. I studied their culture and knew for a fact it would be shit.

Asuma and Kurenai's daughter.

Attached: 02.jpg (1273x714, 258K)

>Can anything be done to save this serious from being just pointless boring trash?

Sarada needs to get knocked up and become a teen mother

I remember posting on anime forums wanting to see that. So cool to see that she's going to be Sarutobi's successor. She should become Hokage, if they have any idea about writing.

only Sarada and Konohamaru are interested in becoming Hokage, we don't know much about Mirai yet.

Well, they might not be Hokage the same way others were. Kakashi and Tsunade weren't interested but they became it. I'm still somewhat interested in the Naruto series. In that the people who were interested in becoming Hokage became it and solidified it. Whereas some of the best leaders in history didn't ask for leadership, but deserved it.

Put this series on hiatus. This series obviously doesnt have a clear direction

Isn't it already monthly? How long do they need to figure it out?

2 years. The writer and atist that draws the manga have never met and they only have 1 sentence conversations through a mediator every once in a while. Its a complete shit show.

I would prefer the manga be more about worldbuilding and SoL instead of beginning with a flashforward and a cliffhanger and wondering if Nardo really does die in the future at the hands of the kid that he rescued from some evil organization.

Attached: f6dc5fa6ad6dcedc242550aa2785063ce33c84afr1-720-480v2_uhq.jpg (720x480, 57K)

>could've had a series about Boruto and Mitsuki traveling the world
>instead get an unusual attempt at a ninja slice-of-life that shoves in Sarada to make her look strong and badass
Where did it all go wrong, boys?

Attached: 1555282590440.png (1178x967, 1.12M)

The Japanese barely have their shit together with writing. American and British writers are by far the best, but they demand a lot of money. Plus the ones demanding high funds right now aren't very good.

I'd write an arc where Sarada and Baruto consider the fate of their houses, why they're so lost in their ability to gain their bloodline limit. Why it's so hard to live up against people who stood against a literal god and won. Meanwhile I'm writing crap about well, a samurai and a knight meeting in middle china. Attempting to save a village against tyranny together.

You do what you do.

the manga needs a faster release if anything

I liked it more when he got legitimately scared of Naruto, and realized that if Kakashi didn’t stop them at that exact moment, he’d be fucking dead.

Attached: 11C3F009-405D-490B-9075-F9C046C82CA8.jpg (602x875, 262K)

They just need to cancel the anime and then make the Manga into a weekly series.

Attached: BB5DEE7E-CBB1-4B00-971E-C815319B2961.png (389x297, 64K)

Attached: DEBBD9D2-A60D-432F-8970-8B93CE1C4190.png (609x477, 613K)

lewd hinata
lewd sakrua oytakodon

Stop publishing the show on public audience television networks and change the target demographic from 12 to 22. Invest more in overworld meta, invest less on le cool action poses and cute anime grils. At this point naruto should be a science fiction fantasy series.

Attached: br003fda.png (1280x720, 531K)

It’s sad how accurate this is.

>Thinking everything will last 30 episodes or so
Mujna Bandits will be 3-6. Ao will be another 3-6. And Kawaki is 3-6. So 9-18.