Nanatsu no Taizai thread

FINAL BOSS ROUND 2

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

ELIZABETH IS ALIVE

Attached: photo_2019-05-21_14-45-16.jpg (883x1280, 210K)

>ELIZABETH IS ALIVE
a shame

i hate cop outs in manga

So is Arthur dead?

Until the sequel.

Was Cusack hard gay for Zel because he actually was his father or because he wanted his boipuss?

Is there a character worst than pic related in the history of shounen? Shes not only is bland as hell but she also ruins everything she is involved with

Attached: 9d433a53efc3840e636b3ea5ecc4dd47.jpg (512x512, 61K)

but she's hot

The only reason to keep on reading now is escanor's comeback

This would have been insane if Tabata just murdered Elizabeth and then closed off the story to continue with a spin-off. Can't believe it was just a fake-out for an extended final boss fight.

So is the supreme goddess such a chump that Meliodas could actually break her curse for good?

She should have been made a villain or something. She's too OP and too boring as one of the good guys. People would have loved her if she was the villain with infinite asspulls.

i don't care because she's hot and i forgive her for anything because of that.

>Was Cusack hard gay for Zel because he actually was his father or because he wanted his boipuss?
The demon king took out his own emotions towards his children and put them in Cusack and Chandler.

He offed Cusack because he couldn't the stand his own love for Manlet #2.

oh shit, that's even sadder

I don't think he can break it. He learnt the DK's dispell just because he tapped into the DK's power himself. Someone would need to do the same with the goddess to break the goddess curse, but then again, why should they even bother? All it does is make Meliodas, a demon that already has a long as fuck lifespan, inmortal.

He isn't even at 50% of his power, though. He is gonna get rekt.

Well, there is the rest of the goddess clan.

I thought this ended already

how can there be 2 demon king tier demons???

shouldn't Mel have reverted to his old self instead of keeping the DK mode?

god I wanna see her bloody and naked

Escacuck is the real shitter for not allowing Merlin to get clothing damage.

I want to see her chained up like pic related but stripped.

Would be fitting considering how high and mighty she acts

Attached: 90e9d4c86aff04cfb8c5056e24b0ab3c.jpg (1657x1600, 1.45M)

>Tabata

>ELIZABETH IS ALIVE
dropped

This is technically a win for Zeldris

>first thing DKZel does is kill Gelda who senses his location

;_;

Attached: escanorr.png (1291x481, 139K)

>Zel's consciousness will probably get to watch from within his own body

Poor fuckers.

So is this ending or not?
Is there even any reason to keep it going now that everyone is stupid OP?

>Is there even any reason to keep it going now that everyone is stupid OP?
That's literally the premise, anime starts with the Sins massacring tons of knights.

>Claim manga is going to end weeks ago
>It's still going
Why

Wtf is the demon king gonna do on his own?

Curse still exists, so she will need to be protected 24/7

I mean even more stupid OP, like "Ban fighting hand to hand with the most powerful entity in the narrative universe" OP

>that shoulder
Dear god

The armpit tho

So we are going to get a sequel where Arthur becomes a proper king and fucks the demon king up

Embarrassing garbage

Asspull personified

Cuckscanor and her are both worst.
>inb4 demonfag
Nah, I just hate walking plot devices. This chapter showed it once again, and every Cuckscanor chapter was predictable shit with no suspension of belief.

NnT should be rewritten with those two fundamentally altered. AND NO FUCKING POWERLEVELS FFS.

O B S E S S E D

even more shitty

I guess this is a "fuck you I liked it" situation.

I was really unhappy how things were ending to be honest. DK went down like a bitch, felt utterly unimpressive, the curse was resolved in the most unsatisfying way, no closure on the Supreme Goddess side etc

This opens up for a real, total war. With the two top archangels possibly siding with the 7DS faction. Or not. I don't know.

I'm curious about to see what's gonna happen.