Alien9 next

Though ?

The plot is kinda amazing but whatthehell with the visual .

Attached: 1.jpg (1274x1800, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PON00000
youtube.com/watch?v=CzvktK3Iu3E
youtube.com/watch?v=MVnFuTHdoVA&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=B2rqpimg3o4
youtube.com/watch?v=mbI_XGQ1ejU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump synopsis
3 lolis defending her school from aliens with aliens hat . Just to found out her duty is more than that .

Honestly, I could barely understand what was going on, I think I'm due for a reread. I just wish the author would dial down and keep the eerie tone of the first manga, everything seems to haphazard since the first installment.

I understand you since it's direct sequel to the first series and he didn't recap anything (which really complex in first place )

To call Next short .
Kumi is believe to be next generation of drill clan and they need to spread the seed to other planet . By travel in seed-shape spaceship , 3 original borg form first series come with her .

They sort of turn to particle and warp to one planet but there's a original of their specie .

Things getting worst when Kasumi (twin tail that fusion with other alien ) contact herself at earth but the original hack the signal and control Principal (another drill fusion) to do something .

That's the story so far

i didn't know this existed. thanks OP.
the guy is a genius. i absolutely love his work.

Nice to know there're still alien 9 fan around here .
Next was came out almost 4 years ago in a doujin state so far it's only 3 episode .

And prepare for the visual .

Attached: x28.jpg (1274x1800, 496K)

Woah, what the hell. Was he going for JoJo opening artstyle? That's ugly as hell. I recently rewatched the anime and it cemented as one of my absolute favorites. Will also have to re-read the manga somedy, though I'm not sure if I will like it as much.

Attached: drills3.gif (400x294, 607K)

Reason for going full 3D might come from his financial status ?

here's his twitter
twitter.com/PON00000

3d models?
but why? this is disappointing.

I don't understand. What does a financial status have to do with making the manga in 3D?

Can't hire assistant , Reuse asset from other job , save time , health problem etc .

But it's just my suggestion .

Mate, that doesn't make any sense. He made literally only 3 chapters of Next before dropping it altogether. Why need an assistant for a doujin? He doesn't have any deadlines to meet. Why save time? Again, no deadlines. That's such a fucking shame, I even read that stupid Battle Royale manga because of his art style. But then again, it's not like Alien 9 ever needed a sequel anyway.

Not to mention, he literally said in an interview he can draw 6-8 pages in a day.

Dun know man , Can't figure out why he choose full cg than .

man. character designs that simple really do not lend themselves to all the skin being lovingly textured.

His recent work Enchantland is a web comic from 2016 .
In first episode clearly he still stick to tradition draw .

Attached: 1558467194614.jpg (602x835, 391K)

But when series ended in 2017 he's already go full cg .

Attached: 1558467159799.jpg (598x840, 387K)

Has anyone bothered to translate it or do I have to learn the runes?

That's sad. The only reason to even read his work is for the art.

well , unfortunate ...

Attached: 1558436892456.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

Attached: 1489379047963.gif (500x336, 996K)

Ok nice to know there're people remember Alien9 around here .
Hope he will release next episode soon even in an godawfull cg . I'm still stick with him till the end .

The OVA is very good, except for stopping before the end.

Before the end? It stopped halfway. I don't even mind. It works better than whatever non-ending manga offered. The final ED always gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzvktK3Iu3E

It's amazing. Just as the ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=MVnFuTHdoVA&t=35s

youtube.com/watch?v=B2rqpimg3o4

OOH WAHASdwf4wt FEMaeeLE PUUBurrtEY
Look at this totally subtle imagery, woaaaa lets not explain anyyything woaaaah, sooo deeep

fuck the pedophile who made this shit, it's the epitome of pretentious anime garbage

You seem lost. Yea Forums is down the corridor and to the right.

lel epic post bro "v is down the corner" holy shit roasted xD, upboat

>188485095
You actually waited in the thread for a reply? You showed me. What ebin comeback will you come up with next?

The original manga was perfect as is

it looks like gits sequel
lots of cgi, and blurry story-wise

>what are tabs
are you extra retarded or wut

I absolutely adored this Show. Reminded me a bit of Lain, as well as the Twilight Zone too...It was great. Wish they made more of it!

Attached: yuri covered in alien gloop.jpg (640x480, 45K)

it also has strong narutaru vibes

Learn english.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbI_XGQ1ejU

I didn't even know there was a Next. I'm happy, even if it is 3dcg, Alien9 is one of my all time favourites.