Illya destroys shirou's body but keeps shirou's head alive so that she can torture him at her leisure

>illya destroys shirou's body but keeps shirou's head alive so that she can torture him at her leisure
>illya stuffs shirou's soul into a doll
HOW CAN ANYONE DARE TO THINK SHINJI IS A WORSE PERSON. ILLYA IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CHARACTER OF FATE

Attached: illya.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2386805
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2575055
nyaa.si/view/1131925
humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read
youtube.com/watch?v=ms2_qekyFVQ&list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWNs40hGIDJMs0SrFgmJH6g&index=61&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stole your family from you
>doesn't deserve it

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_illyasviel_von_einzbern_saber_alter_and_toosaka_rin_fate_stay_night_and_etc_draw (1940x2400, 890K)

a rabid homonculus doesn't deserve a family

Gil was right.

Is the anime worth watching or should I read the VN. Kaleid fag here.

Attached: 1541077204585.webm (1080x608, 2M)

Read the VN.

She's cute so it's fine.

>Is the anime worth watching or should I read the VN. Kaleid fag here.

>Fate/stay night
Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2386805
Fate/hollow ataraxia
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2575055
Fate/Zero LNs
nyaa.si/view/1131925
Fate/strange Fake
humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read

Read the VN. The anime leaves out a lot, there isn't an adaptation for each route, and it doesn't even try to replicate the VN's creepiness.

Only seen UBW. What the fuck, the different routes sound pretty different

Yeah but illya is a sexy lg

Yeah, but she's not a attempted rapist.

VN the first route (Saber)
Then watch UBW
Then watch the Heavens Feel Movies

gil is a fag that got cucked by a high school boy

to be fair, she did help later

torture is worse than rape

The first route in the VN was terrible

Everything she did was out of love.

Those only happen in Bad Ends. Shinji raping (or attempting to rape) Sakura happens regardless.

Also, you can get away with a lot when you're cute.

She actually is, it’s heavily implied she plans to rape Shirou after kidnapping him during Fate

>Lost her mother
>Lost her father who left her for some orphan for a good chunk of her life
>Forced into the HGW by a computer
>Is going to die in a year regardless of what she does
>Still helps out
vs
>MUH GRANDPAPPY DOESN'T LIKE ME, I NEED TO RAPE MY ADOPTED SISTER TO FEEL BETTER
>DOES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO FUCK EVERYONE OVER
>DOESN'T HELP ANYONE OUT
>CAUSES MULTIPLE WORLD ENDING PROBLEMS

The romance with Saber was, but the route had some kino fights.

Idk if you’d like stay night illya if you’re familiar with the sweet innocent version of illya
Also you’ll hate what happens to her in unlimited blade works

Shirou deserved it.
Also, Shinji did nothing wrong.
Wormslut is by far the worst.

He’s still a prick but Shinji lost both of his parents as well. Difference being that Shinji hated his parents and they (or at least his dad) didn’t give a shit about him while Illya’s parents loved her very deeply but died tragically.

Bros, will she ever get her own route?

Attached: 1535578420804.jpg (749x694, 96K)

At the very least, we can all agree that Sakura is the best and did nothing wrong.

Attached: ì¸Ääò×09aûj(ï¯).png (424x557, 221K)

People who cry about Gil's heart surgery and hate him because of that when he has done much worse things that kill an enemy master in a grail war are pathetic

Shirou deserves to be tortured and raped.

She got the best route already.

Attached: 1502653322937.png (1052x1600, 507K)

Fate has one of the worst examples of critical adaptation failure of all time. It thrives on monologue and is meant to be read from route to route in a specific, linear order, yet all adaptations are nearly without any monologue or characterization flashbacks/dreams and the studio switching drives most people to see UBW before Fate even though that's completely fucking ass-backwards. Read the VN and then watch the show afterwards for sakuga fanservice

we don't evenn careabout sakura

Attached: 1555973692841.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Read the VN

Attached: Illya's a good girl.jpg (800x600, 129K)

>we don't evenn careabout sakura

Attached: rin tears.jpg (480x640, 44K)

Saber’s expressions in the vn are so cute

TOILET-CHAN

Just watch fate/zero
Everything else is practically garbage

dumb shonenfag

Attached: It doesn't sound like she's thinking about Ilya.jpg (800x600, 129K)

God I loved this scene. Saber and Illya are my favorites. I just wish we could’ve saved Illya from her degeneration

Read F/GO. It's the true canon.

F/GO takes place in a completely different universe

Prillya is not a real route dumb tertiary

>It's the true canon.
Since when is Zelretch in it?

Attached: Abby.jpg (3031x2000, 3.45M)

>Kaleid fag here.
Wow I didn't realize this sentence could make me so fucking angry.

>tfw no Illya route where Saber and Illya get to interact more

Same. They're so cute together. Saber would be a great wife for Shirou while Illya would be an amazing sister (once she loses her craziness).

Attached: LXNx2Lz.jpg (1280x1024, 275K)

I'm gonna trust my key deep inside her lock!

Attached: Abigail kumo bear and gum.jpg (533x746, 58K)

I swear to god, if Nasu rewrites the Fate route he'd better give Illya more screentime AND give her a human body by the end. She deserves nothing but a long life filled with happiness and love.

>once she loses her craziness
implying she ever was crazy
you dumb idiot

Attached: FSN illya sorry for shirou ally.png (795x597, 639K)

I mean, she's kinda psycho before Shirou shows her affection. Just look at her bad endings. Though I guess if you enjoy being a doll that's fine too.

Illya would be a amazing wife.
Saber would be an great daughter.

>I swear to god, if Nasu rewrites the Fate route he'd better give Illya more screentime AND give her a human body by the end. She deserves nothing but a long life filled with happiness and love.

Nasu wanted ufo to adapt Fate route, Garden of Avalon, and Last Episode but the director wanted UBW.

Just watch UBW, Fate Zero and the movies. Don't waste more time with the rest because it's shit especially the VN unless you want to be part of the waifufags circlejerk who can't stop argue with each other or the powerlevelfags.

For me it's Kuro.

Attached: 1536514402699.jpg (960x1317, 437K)

fuck i wanna protect them so bad

I would marry illya. If shirou joined illya would she have a chance to win the Grail?

Easily, no Servant (besides Gil and Saber Alter) was capable of defeating Herc on their own, throw in Saber and victory is assured.

But wouldn't she have to die to become the grail?

Read the whole VN all the route then watch whatever you like. Even UBW and HF are not fully adaptive.
Yeah I like how Saber quickly mellowed out to her after Shirou decided to keep her
Hope we get that after HF

Shirou could wish her back after he wins, not like he wanted anything in the first place.

Illya is an improved version of Iri, she can keep her form and grant wishes without having to turn into a cup. But to fulfill the original purpose of the grail ritual(drilling a hole through space-time to reach the root) she has to die.

Attached: 1557523141126.jpg (900x683, 77K)

Does the Grail actually grant wishes? I'm still confused whether the wish granting part is true or it's just used to sucker plebs into joining the war with the true purpose being to reach the Root.

It's to sucker plebs, yeah. The three families originally wanted to reach the Root, but to get 7 servants they had to draw in more masters. It doesn't actually grant any wishes, but rather just provides a source of limitless mana.

Of course, it's a moot point because wishes or not, the Fuyuki Grail is corrupted and using it would destroy the world.

> thinking Iri can be improved upon

Her boobs are too big

big gay

For you

post cute and funny

Fuck off Prillyanigger, this is a thread for OG Illya

>Implying Illya won't grow into a tittymonster given a few more years

Attached: IriLewd.jpg (3490x5852, 2.42M)

Got some bad news for you, user.
Illya's body isn't built to last much more than a year after the Fifth Grail War. She won't live to grow.
Not that she'd grow much more even if that wasn't the case, being older than Shirou at the time of FSN.

Shinji beat Sakura's face in when he kidnapped her, Shirou sees the blood when he gets home. It's just that Sakura has felt pain 1000 times worse so she shrugs that off.

The thing that makes Shinji pretty much absolute scum is that he knows how bad Sakura has it since he knows the pit is full of rotting corpses, and just makes it worse, it's just that he is like the shit in the road you step in figuratively, next to the deadly experimentations she lives all the time, where Zouken is just waiting for her to finally croak from then and he'll take her body. He just tricks his own mind to think that she took a spot he was never going to get even with power, all Zouken's family members are slaves. He just stopped thinking, which makes him just like Byakuya, who didn't even have the courage to walk away with Shinji and take some cash on his way. Kariya was a loser, but he had the balls to walk away from being a slave.

So Ilya is definitely awful for what she does to Shirou, but that was indoctrination, Shinji knew what he was doing was wrong, but on his own deluded himself to think it was right. Hell, he even uses Shirou pretty much as a sycophant, a pet that makes him feel good, but a pet nonetheless.

Illya knows the Greater Grail is fucked, in a hypothetical "Illya route" she'd probably have completely turned on the Einzberns and would want to help Shirou destroy it before too many Servants die and she shuts down (around 5, unless Sakura is sharing the load).

The Three Families spread the rumor because they needed more Masters to make the War work, but it wasn't a complete scam at first, even if they rigged the system with the intent that only one of them could win.
The Greater Grail is a massive and complex ritual sitting on top of a enormous reservoir of mana, bound and guided by the soul of Justeaze von Einzbern to become a "wish-granting machine." It was specifically primed for the purpose of reaching the Root, but if another "wish" can reach it or if you have the means to manually operate it (like Illya), it's possible to make use of it for other purposes. Angra Mainyu's wish reached it at the end of the 3rd War and from then on it's attempted to grant his wish to curse humanity, Kiritsugu was able to talk to it at the end of the 4th War and it was willing to grant his wish along with Angra Mainyu's (achieve world peace by killing everyone alive except for Kiritsugu and his family). The Dress of Heaven allows Illya to act as the Grail's operator and specifically facilitate the recovery of the Third Magic using the Grail, and she's able to abort the ritual and use its power to save Shirou in the True End of Heaven's Feel.

As far as an Ilya route goes, I don't see why she couldn't pull the same trick she used to save Shirou to save herself from her own failing body.

Attached: Fate.jpg (800x1800, 488K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ms2_qekyFVQ&list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWNs40hGIDJMs0SrFgmJH6g&index=61&t=0s

Attached: 1546997980903.jpg (1280x960, 128K)