Re:Zero

fuck Rem

Attached: D67UqG7UIAUSTvJ.jpg (848x1199, 147K)

If you insist

Yes

Fucking when. Tappei we have been waiting for years for Subaru to give his first time to Rem, his first wife and probably last wife.

I want Rem to princess carry him and give him the joy a bride feels on her wedding night.

Attached: 84108A20-E2EF-438B-BBED-3EE29EB265A4.jpg (964x1200, 198K)

Attached: 15C637CE-B660-4F8A-B307-9C8E20CD6C5E.jpg (600x900, 187K)

Who's Rem?

Fuck you

chappy)

I fuck her oni pussy onahole 3 times a week.

So what horrible thing is tappei going to do to her next? I read a good theory the other day that she might get her memory restored at the expense of her memories of subaru

I just hope that he does the “Who are you?” and immediately cut to a Natsuki Rem chapter. I think that would very evil and at the same time the only way to do it as the feelings Subaru would have would be indescribable to say the least and would leave it up to our imagination

Attached: emi luv.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>fuck Rem
That request I would fulfill. Cheers!

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Think of the advertisers

@188473937
stop posting here. stop making these threads

Attached: 1557701127132.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Why?

Attached: I love Emilia.jpg (637x900, 397K)

so is Rem sex addicted because she is a oni?

Not sex addicted but from what I’ve read she’s the one who is the main decider when they have sex. It’s Subaru who whole heartedly tries to keep up.

they definitely had lots of sex when it's hard for Oni's to get kids

Rem: “...It certainly was a time when Rigel was born.”
Says Subaru with hand on hip in lecturing posture. Rem smiles, and counting the memories off on her fingers,
Rem: “We had moved to Kararagi and finally found jobs and a residence, and what we needed to do was slowly, carefully prepare our foundations to live, and yet...”
Subaru: “No well look, I was young and impatient.”
Rem: “You were supposed to be exhausted after work, Subaru-kun, and yet bedtime certainly saw you lively.”
Subaru: “No well look, I was young and had stamina.”

No, even worse.
She'll get her memories back.
Subaru will only get the memories of the times she's killed him.

That won't work as you can't do that. Subaru is getting ALL of his memories back as you cannot just revert a character's development like that, the MC no less.

Subaru still has feelings for her even without memories. He may as well just remember it all.

Only 3???????

onaholes are consumable items, don't want to break your toy too fast you know?

Attached: 58535291_p19.png (773x600, 379K)

lucky guy

wait what the fuck is going on, did Rem actually come back? I don't see an update

Sure

Attached: D7ELgZBVUAATiMv.jpg (720x967, 158K)

Rem a cute. She is too good for Subaru.

damn jannies on powertrips across the site

Attached: 1536805853838.jpg (850x1203, 169K)

I'd like to know too.

I deleted it myself

Attached: Rem lewd.png (777x1087, 840K)

oh, you literally cannot talk about automatic transmissions on /o/ without your post being deleted

Attached: DjGvTCRVsAUcLNU.jpg large.jpg (484x700, 63K)

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Attached: 1492354677186.jpg (897x1280, 1.57M)

Which outcome would be best for maximum suffering?
a) Rem wakes up but everyone else forgets about her again
b) Rem wakes up but forgets about Subaru
c) Rem wakes up but Subaru forgets about her
d) other (please specify)

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 198.png (1186x556, 1.42M)

I think b is the most plausible as you can’t just delete Subaru’s memories about Rem as that would walk back his character development. Deleting Rem would mean deleting From Zero, the name sake of the series from Subaru’s memories. Everyone else forgetting about Rem isn’t that big of a deal and Subaru doesn’t suffer that much from that, he has his potato back to praise him.

Attached: 03C3132C-CF62-4DC8-AB98-0147AE5D29FD.jpg (1000x1500, 331K)

>(happy)

I'm on arc 3 of the anime and will we get to see Subaru's life pre-isekai? Was he exaggerating when he said that he did nothing all day?

You get to see it in the next season I believe, I don’t know how they will change it.

He used to do stuff but his autism made him a laughingstock and he withdrew from society

He went to school before becoming a shut-in right? Was he bullied during his time in school or was he the one bullying?

Basically, he was an obnoxious douche and his friends stopped hanging out with him. He thought he could make a debut in a new school, and decided the first impression he should make was to show off his skill at crossdressing. No one wanted to be his friend after that, but they didn't bully him.

So, he spent his time at home working out and developing a wide variety of useless hobbies. He's decent at singing, playing guitar, knows a little art, and so on. Knows a surprising amount about women's clothing, because he's just really good at crossdressing.

>decided the first impression he should make was to show off his skill at crossdressing
What the fuck were you thinking Subaru?

Sorry, I love Emilia.

He was thinking that he was really good at crossdressing. It should be obvious by now, but Subaru doesn't typically think things through.

I thought it was a accident, he was sent a female uniform by mistake, his mother who laid it out on his bed didn’t notice, he was really groggy when he woke up and cross dressing is a hobby of his so he could put on female clothes with no trouble

Have you seen him cross dressing? It’s actually pretty hot

That's not what I remember. I know the maids pranked him that way, but I think the school crossdressing was of his own will unless you have a reference.

That's interesting. For some reason I assumed he was some shut-in neet who did nothing but play video games like 99% of other isekai protagonists.

Is she still getting new lewds, Yea Forums?

Low test.

lol. that scene in quartet where rem is carrying subaru and darkness is carrying kazuma has to be pure wish fulfilment for people with dom complexes

He was pretty normal but he had massive insecurity issues because everyone compared him to his very successful father

Attached: 70DFC7EA-C2C6-4A24-B6F1-432E03A8ED2E.jpg (1125x798, 907K)

Damn jannies really be tripping

that's the idea

Attached: 1556070329888.jpg (1000x1165, 208K)