Kimetsu no Yaiba

>no thread about the best show of the season
Yea Forums is a shell of its former self.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_xxwY9qxM

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Eng Sub-01.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iceemperor_mh/status/1130821709693693953?s=19
mangadex.org/title/32905/kimetsu-no-yaiba-digital-colored-comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>no thread about the best show of the season
there are at least 3 threads about Hitoribocchi up right now

Kimetsu has kept up high quality threads for three years by only having threads when there's new material, and I'm glad the anime hasn't changed that for the most part. Just chill and wait for later in the week

People jumped ship when they came into the first episode expecting the whole series to be something similar to Dororo but realized it was just a battle shonen with above-average aesthetic and character designs.

Their loss though, this is probably one of my favorite shonenshit series I'm reading right now. The characters are just so damn fun, and the fights actually tense and with stakes.

Attached: 12362438495.jpg (872x1009, 136K)

I feel for Akaza man that was so fucking sad

Kimetsu no Yaiba is having an all volume reprint, so 1-15, set for June 6 going directly to bookstores.
twitter.com/iceemperor_mh/status/1130821709693693953?s=19

I tried watching the first epsiode but after the MC fell off a cliff edge onto some snow, saving his fall, he said "i would have got hurt if i didnt fall onto that snow" and i turned it off

mkay thanks for the report

If that was all it took then good riddance

enjoy ur shit dialogue

>the fights actually tense and with stakes.
That's a lie.

I'm digging it, but right now it feels like MC will asspull his way out of danger, and if the danger is way above his current capabilites, then someone else will either fight or die in his place.

I just finished reading the demon train arc so I guess this is a pretty early take on it

I bet your favorite boruto thread has some nice dialogues

Attached: x13.png (914x448, 355K)

>dialogues
no wonder u like this shit

I like you too

Senryuu is the best one, I'm quickly getting bored by this.

What's always funny is when people focus so much on trying to be overly critical of everything that they end up actually misunderstanding shit entirely because they can only see what they think is a negative.

In that scene Tanjiro says
>"I was saved by the snow. I slipped because of the snow to begin with."
Small variations between translation, though, as in Viz he says
>"The snow saved me... but it also made me slip..!"
Either way, it's clear because of the context that it's not just him pointing out the obvious for the sake of it - Nezuko made him trip or at least contributed to his fall, so it's him rationalizing to himself that Nezuko had nothing to do with it, because he doesn't want to accept that his sister might have been trying to get him killed (in the next scene, he seems to not consider Nezuko being a demon until he sees her up close). It's also a small line meant to convey his personality - when it comes to shortcomings involving him (and even shortcomings that don't sometimes), he doesn't blame others.

I love this anime so much! Nezuko is so cute and the new character is very interesting! I'm looking forward to the next ep!

If you're talking about the way he defeated the train demon, then you might have misunderstood the way he utilizes Dance of the Fire God. It was a technique he had already learned from his father but never used in a combat application until the arc with the spider family - he already knows he can utilize it in sword strikes, so this was just him using its function like he did before. His main concern was learning more information behind the technique, since his father's flame dance was something he didn't know could be used like a Breath ability, implying there was more behind it. But it was something he utilized in the last arc and simply continued to utilize here.

You are definitely a little early on the draw, though. Personally I feel like if someone has to die for the MC, then it works fine as a loss for them, especially in this case, where Akaza didn't even die in that encounter and as a result Rengoku's sacrifice ended up being somewhat wasteful in taking him down. You might have different opinions however, which is fine - all I can say is keep reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Will definitely keep reading. I have high hopes for this one.

I find the breath ability too convenient. Whenever Tanjirou is in trouble a new version of this ability comes up to save his ass.

It should be known that Tanjiro only has 10 water breathing arts that he learned during Urokodaki's training - the fire dance ones are the only ones he's making up on the fly.

But I completely understand and that's 100% valid. I personally don't mind too much, as long as it doesn't undermine the overall struggle of the fight, but that really goes for most shonen series to me - it just gives him a way to conclude something, but he still had to fight hard enough to get in that situation. I believe he's still had plenty consequences to live with otherwise, even if it's not death.

Crazy insane reach here but what if when Ubuyashiki, mentioned Muzan and he came from the same blood and to kill the demon (Muzan) it would stop the family's curse but Muzan was dying from Key aids as well so what if he's not the main demon and there's another demon somewhere out there, for example the doctor that Muzan killed made the medicine somehow and had told Muzan he still might die due to the 50/50 thing so what if

I love how much of an unfair dick Douma is, Shinobu already jobbed to him so he steals the sword of a total rookie for the lulz.

In Australia there will be a festival where they will air episode 8 simultaneously with Japan

Is there incest?

>The characters are just so damn fun, and the fights actually tense and with stakes.
I honestly can't say I agree with that, at all, but I'm still watching the show anyway because it's not trash (yet).

Are you only following the anime, or have you read the manga too?
The early arcs are kind of where it has to grow its beard, but it really picks up starting at around the arc with the drum demon where it introduces the rest of the main cast. The anime will at least cover some of that before UFOtable takes their break.

Just read it for the PIG ASSAULT

Stop making these threads just for people to shit on the show jesus

I have not read the manga, though I've considered it. But if I'm being honest, I'd say there are a few dozen manga ahead in line of it.

I actually enjoy it when manga allows the audience to get used to the MC by delaying the introduction of the supporting cast. That way, when company finally arrives, you appreciate it more. When you start the story and have a full team by chapter 2 it can be a little difficult to care about the characters.

i dropped this when mc had the target in front of him and turned into a total faggot

Are you okay user?

>I actually enjoy it when manga allows the audience to get used to the MC by delaying the introduction of the supporting cast.
I would agree with that if the storytelling spent more time with Tanjirou and his sister, but instead we have a dull monster-of-the-week plot.

what'd he do wrong?

So you want him to turn into a stone cold killer in first encounter with a demon?

He wasn't going to just try to kill the guy on the spot, especially when Muzan might hold the key to fixing his sister.

>no thread about shonenshit
>Yea Forums is a shell of its former self.
How can you say something so dumb?

Kimetsu no yaiba more Kino no yaiba

Attached: 74287838_p0.jpg (1100x1100, 626K)

>user are you okay?
>Are you okay, user?

Attached: 1558191818449.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

This show is just really boring, middle of the road, unremarkable, i wouldn't say it's bad, but it's not good by any means.
Nor is it interesting enough to carry discussion, even when episodes and chapters come out threads are dry, it's just a 5/10 anime that no one cares about, which is sad considering this season is super dry, all it has for competition is one frame man which is completely garbage but still more interesting to talk about, and attack on titan, which already has it own dedicated posters on Yea Forums with or without an anime.

Cute JK

Attached: D7HVHdDUEAApFTT.jpg (1200x1696, 270K)

Manga threads about this series are fine, though.

You have good taste. I just sit through this horribly written mess of a generic battle shounen just because ufotable's my aesthetic(but you can tell they took more shortcuts with this one). It's a 2-3/10 at best if you're not a shounentard so trsust me you're not missing anything

S-STOP MAKING FUN OF THIS SERIES I LIKE IT REEEEEE

Attached: file.png (820x791, 188K)

Fuck off Yea Forumseddit.

>brainlets keep jerking it off like it's the best thing since canned bread just because the opener episode was pretty decent and Ufotable is doing it
>brainlets keep stepping on it like it's an abomination of anime just because it's a shonen and they think 2 chapters an episode for 7 eps is enough to judge an entire product

how hard is it to just not be retarded

The best part of this show is the animation and Nezuko
Prove me wrong.

I have the same concern about how horrible the dialogue and monologue is. I know I shouldn't expect any good writing from shounen jump much less rom a newbie but god they explain the most obvious
>we see how demon gets attacked
>demon explains how he was attacked
wtf lol
and the writers poor attempts at keeping the audience interested wen she knows ..."how do you know about those dead kids?" (so forced)...you find out they're dead like a short while later
That man up speech was just pure cringe. Idk if you've wtched more than 3 non-wsj anime I don't have to explain why like 90% of the dialogue is a pain to follow.
At least they had a decent scene with the tanjirou shutting up for once in response to that...(already forgot his name. great characters)...guy

Urokodaki mentioning the kids was a revelation because it makes it clear that he didn't set it up for them to meet Tanjiro - the previous scenes where they show up after he left could have easily lead the audience to think that them showing up was part of Tanjiro's training and that Urokodaki still talked to them, but that line is meant to tell the audience that he wasn't involved in the slightest. There's nothing forced about him wondering to himself and the way that was handled.

There's also not a single point in the anime where a demon explains how he got attacked without it being to elaborate on a confusing scene, so I don't know what you're talking about other than that you're just complaining to complain.

I wish I could say you almost had me on your level but then you said "pure cringe". The few points you made are empty and reek of not paying attention so no wonder you don't want to actually explain yourself.

I really like the æsthetic.

Attached: 2019_05_20_09.03.30.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Nezuko is cute, CUTE!!, when she's running or holding hands.

Mangabros, do oni need to straight up eat people, or can they get by on "just" blood. Just curious.

They just need blood, eating people is just the easiest way to get all of it at once. I believe their power depends entirely on how many humans they've devoured completely, though.

You need to write more cohesively if you wish to get your point across

Outside of all the bitch tears it's pretty good so far

Attached: yaiba kidnap.webm (960x540, 2.56M)

I can't, user. I really can't

They're putting in great effort in the adaptation in basically everything

Attached: 1534146291155.webm (854x480, 2.41M)

I can't. Not even because I don't like this series (I've been anticipating this adapt for a while), but just because ufotable is doing a fantastic job with the directing and animation. Really looking forward to when they tackle the later arcs, just the drum house would be really cool to see.

You got a webm of the kick-punch combo?

>above-average aesthetic
don't delude yourself

>expecting the whole series to be something similar to Dororo
People have better opinion about dororo?
I watch both and id give them 6-7/10

>I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy

Nezu

Attached: 60437359_p0.png (1093x1336, 1.84M)

> anime just around for barely 2 months
> thinks this is how it will go
Dont be such a shortsightfag, this theads will turn into garbage sooner or later.

source

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought he looked a bit like Mike in Smooth Criminal.

I almost wish the anime would get faster, because many of my favorite arcs are later in the series. At this rate it seems like it's gonna end at the training arc, which I guess is fine. As long as they at least cover the spider family thing and introduce the other two boys.

It's been a running joke since his first introduction in the manga threads.

First cour is certain to cap with drum house, but it's still up in the air as to whether they decided to pick things up for cour two to fit train in

Just discovered this anime. Digging it so far. First time I caught up, went to read the manga, and decided I loved the animation and music more than the pages I read, so I don't mind waiting.

What's the overall quality like as it continues? Are there a lot more power-ups (I enjoy that we skipped over what would take some other shonen like 2 whole seasons to cover for him to be pretty capable as a fighter, and thoroughly enjoyed that part).

The quality definitely gets better and better. I suppose the story becomes slightly shakier as more elements are revealed (but let's be real, most stories will, with some absurdly well-plotted exceptions such as Fullmetal Alchemist). The stakes get higher and the plot and characters unravel in really nice ways. I hate to say "uhhh stick with it gais it'll get better" but unironically if you're struggling a little, give it up until around the Drum House arc (around episode 11), and possibly finish the Natagumo Mountain Arc (begins around episode 14/15, at this rate?). If you're not really into battle shonen it won't save things for you, but a large part of this series' appeal at least for me is the character dynamic between the main cast, so when they show the boar-mask guy and the yellow dude things get a lot more fun. The villain powers remain consistently interesting too, as well as the scenarios. Tanjiro does get more power ups later on, in fact without saying much they might cover something like that this season.

We must not be reading the same series then. But if you're only watching it then I get why you'd think that.

Remember Tanjiro will fuck his sister.

Don't mind me, just posting best boy

Attached: pb9rXE2.png (410x412, 172K)

imagine watching an anime only because the animation looks good

Attached: 57204176_438647813572255_3554222182639029991_n.jpg (480x480, 15K)

i've been here since the manga

based

What if I'm watching the anime because I like Tanjiro?

I'm anime only and I'm gonna read the manga because it's a well executed shounen

Attached: 1487107845471.jpg (1020x1018, 129K)

tanjiro feels like deku but actually likable

you’re stupid

Based, both of you.

Attached: sweet boy.png (409x409, 126K)

He's sort of like Gon from HxH but less autistic and sociopathic.

The power system makes very little sense here.

>Power system
It's literally just sword harder boy oxygen muscles

Sun Blades, Oxygen, Marks

What's not to get?

It's a more thought out Ripple

The CG is truly awful sometimes. Someone post the wave from last ep.

At least they shove it in the background so it's not as horrible

I appreciate what they're doing only using it in pointless walking scenes over long distance to save some budget for the fights, but yeah it's pretty fuckin bad.

There's no powers, the sword effects are just visual flair.

Whats that?

How they are supposed to be different or stronger

What power system? Demons are using straight up magic with no consistency while the demon hunters are just really skilled swordsmen.

They should have element powers. It would be better

The author pretends it's all scientific. It would be better if it were magic

That goes against the humanity narrative. And tanjirou can use nezuko to enflame his sword anyway

>How they are supposed to be different or stronger
Sun blades are crafted for each person individually, and can have different properties. Like being bendy, or being a flail.
Oxygen is basically how you execute your attacks. Lightning oxygen is fast, Fire God oxygen is strong, Beast oxygen is full offense.
Marks are like kaoiken, you get them when you almost die. Standard shounen power-up.

OST fucking when? Kajiura really surprised me, it's been such a long time since she made something fresh.

Oxygen manipulation would allow you to move faster and stronger than normal but with breath techniques thats simply not possible.

>Author pretends it's all scientific
Not once has the author tried to explain mommy ice summons, gaydar, emo infliction, fashion control, the 5D's of dodgeball, team rocket hideout, and fish fisting as scientific.

It's pretty damn straightforward, actually

Demon Slayers have techniques relating to their swords known as Breaths - they are called this because the techniques usually relate to breathing control. Tanjiro has Breath of Water, Zenitsu has Breath of Thunder, and Inosuke developed his own Breath style specifically for him known as Breath of the Beast. In the case of Tanjiro, his breath allows him to strike with greater speed, agility and precision, allowing his blade to flow like water.

Demons themselves have their own unique abilities known as Blood Demon Arts/Techniques. These fall under a degree of different powers, such as Nezuko's ability to ignite her blood.

In addition, there are certain characters who straight up have innate passive abilities that enhance their senses, bordering on supernatural. The immediate example in the anime is Tanjiro's sense of smell which extends to being able to detect objects and *literally* sniff out weakpoints, but when they introduce other characters you'll see for example Zenitsu can hear thoughts.

It's really all in the end just for the sake of having cool fights and moments, but I get if it seems a little off. In particular they establish Tanjiro's ability to "smell the opening thread" as if that's a completely sensible thing to do, but it's really only unique to his heightened sense of smell.

Not really, this breath stuff is all classic asian martial arts mysticism

>Whats that?
Really dude? It's just Ripple from jojo just more though out Breathing channels your chi stand in "oxygen" so you can do modifies your attacks

Attached: x9.png (715x1100, 186K)

July

End of train arc would be more memorable because of UM3 but the start of S2 would be rough because it would start right at Tanjirou visiting worst dad. S2 having Train, Red Light and Blacksmith village would be wonderful

The breath thing has pseudoscience to it though.

At first I thought Muzan was just lying to his 'family' about not knowing Tanjiro, but then I remembered that Muzan legit doesn't know Tanjiro. Tanjiro wasn't there when Muzan (or whoever) killed his family and turned Nezuko. He probably would have recognized Nezuko if she came with Tanjiro at the time.

Smol pig assault

Attached: smoll.png (433x385, 34K)

Tanjirou can also talk to birds. Why? Because why not?

Yeah, until marks come into play, then it's just internalized demon magic.

*kicks*

>best show
Not even in the top 10,underage shonen tard.
Lemme guess, you also think my reddit academia and reddit clover are good shows?
Fucking preteen amerikhans I swear.

>Sun blades are crafted for each person individually, and can have different properties. Like being bendy, or being a flail.
Is being a gun a property?

I think it ends with Train and UM3

Did you ever watch Katanagatari?

I fucking love the colored version

Attached: S15.png (959x1400, 2.02M)

>i'm so epic bro i fucking hate shonen if i say enough buzzwords i'll look really cool right?
Jesus christ you're cringy as fuck. You were better off just calling OP's opinion bad and leaving it at that.

Kill yourself underage amerimutt
Back to your powerlevel containment threads

I've been in the dark since I have been working none stop. Retail is a bitch to work for.

>just steals the sword
Smartest shonen villain yet.

Cute pig

Attached: 71554108_p19_master1200.png (1082x1200, 717K)

and the cringiest faggot of the season award goes too..

I can't believe it, Kanao just lost the sword of Tomioka.

That's fan colored now, right?

>all these buzzwords
yikes

It's not fan colored, it's official.

It's official

Attached: 1546825652637.png (959x1400, 2.3M)

It's no different than colorists for daily newspaper strips.

starting the arc after Demon Train, why is Muzan such an asshole? holy shit
what does he even want why is he so nasty

One of the demon hunter’s gimmicks is that he has a sawed off shotgun along with his sword.

He wants to be able to walk in the sun, and not a single person has been able to help him do this for a thousand years

Seething leditor trying to defend his shithole anime and a website. Get out.

Attached: C4wvs2LVMAA9HOP.jpg large.jpg (400x331, 19K)

bro you epically owned that guy, i agree, he was pretty cringe.

Kanao's blade is definitely a different shade of pink compared to Mitsuri's.

cute trio wallpaper

Attached: DJLVuHFVAAA7ENv.png (636x1132, 1.22M)

He’s just SEETHING: The Big Bad

This is bold but they honestly have one of my favorite main cast dynamics in a shonen. I guess it helps that there's only three of them - but whenever they're around each other it's just a lot of fun.

also does anyone know why zenitsu's name has a hyphen in the middle?

>enemies use breathing techniques
>just freeze the air bro

I dont know of Douma is smart or the other demons are just retarded.

Attached: 1551067024025.jpg (728x1024, 192K)

>starting the arc after Demon Train, why is Muzan such an asshole?

>lower moon demon 5 dies, why the fuck are my subordinates so useless
>kills them all off and powers up lm1
>lm1 still dies, to the same pack of scrubs no less
>um3 shows up, doesn't even kill all those responsible, leaving 3 alive
>this earring bitch boy is getting on my nerves
>um6 dies
>um4 dies
>um 5 "dies"

It's pretty easy to see why a literal sociopath who gets angered easily is upset at these chain of events. Remember, this is the same dude that killed the doctor that almost gave him immortality because it was taking too long.

So her sword is officially pink

This. I kinda hated them at first but the dynamic grew on me pretty quickly. Around the train arc, actually.
>Pure-hearted Tanjirou always apologizing for/correcting the other two’s bad manners
>Zenitsu being decent comic relief after you get over how annoying he is at first, then gradually becoming less of a pussy overall/protecting Nezuko
>Based Boss Inosuke doing literally anything

Because his name pronunciation is Ze-n-i-tsu, not Ze-ni-tsu.

might be because it's spelled ze n i tsu, not ze ni tsu in japanese

I think it was at recovery arc when I really enjoyed the trio. Tanjriou cheering them up and seeing zen and inosuke wanting to catch up to tanjirou was heartwarming

The colors in this manga have no reason to be as striking as they are, but I love it. I noticed only a handful of chapters have colored versions. Are all of them colorized yet or just the most recent ones in this arc?

My only problem with this series is how Tanjirou is blatantly Deku inspired but has no entertaining qualities like him.

He’s pure of heart bro

His companions are the fun ones

And Tanjiro's forehead can works as a cutting table

Hes nothing like Deku because he isnt genetic shit.

Only the recent ones, but they will release full color volumes for the older chapters soon.

Didn’t know being a bitchboi for over 90% of your storyline so far was considered an entertaining trait.

test

The pacing is just off with this anime. It's like ufotable forgot how to do 13 episodes and defaulted to movie mode.
The rest of the production is pretty good.

Attached: D7FDeP6UEAAgxYb.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>Tanjirou is blatantly Deku inspired
Have any sound proof of this other than the fact that their sources happen to be running in the same magazine, or are you just pulling shit out of your ass because you have some sort of vendetta against this series for whatever reason?

This is a 2 cour series.

Attached: C0CE9AE5-EF31-4936-A010-CC00898DA04E.png (546x449, 193K)

sorry but hitoribocchi already stole that title, and it's only a 7/10. this season is pretty lukewarm and sheisty

Attached: D7FDfQIU0AAOW4f.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Do you have the other ones? Also I wonder if it's a theme for android or ios

Attached: 1558248746991.jpg (2616x1472, 915K)

Attached: D7FDgZwVsAAzZQK.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

a real live actual retard folks

Attached: D7FDhiGUYAEXXIH.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

To be honest I like Tanjiro more than Deku because I feel like the setting and characters don't work as hard against him writing-wise like they do against Deku.

Perosnally I think Deku being in a school setting automatically takes a lot of agency from him since he just has classes that he has to either pass or fail, and then even Deku's very goal is "imitate the biggest superhero in the world, which half the other people in my class want to do too". It's nice that his motivation is a dream, but it's also shared with some other characters and doesn't stem from any personal desire other than hero worship (and the "being a good guy" thing, but that's clearly less relevant), so I just personally don't find it as compelling. Tanjiro wants to save his sister, but he's also so firmly established as a good-natured guy who helps everyone from the outset, so it feels like him being nice is just a part of him, rather than a prerequisite for him to succeed at his goal.

Deku's also far more passive and shrinking of a character, presented as more unconfident overall and constantly second-guessing his ability. Bakugo, arguably the second biggest character in the series, intensifies Deku's weakness because he causes Deku to shrink and shrivel up, becoming passive. Compare that to Tanjiro's interactions with Inosuke (though they're not the same characters, ofc) - Tanjiro is nice, but at the same time very firm, as shown with when he makes that guy accept his money.

We also get to see Tanjiro being nice to people on the regular, and his empathetic nature towards demons and humans alike - stuff that isn't played up anywhere near as meaningfully with Deku, because he's more timid than he is openly kind, and he's focused more on his goal than he is other people.

Deku arguably has more interesting/fun character tics, like his autistic mumbling, tendency to take notes, and generally nerdy tendencies, but I find Tanjiro a more likable core personality.

Based and pig-assaultpilled

All shonen mc are the same. Eren being the most original current

That's a really nice ball

keep seething ledit

Pulling out a Lelouch is not original

desu i couldn't find the originals so i just edited them myself

Attached: DJLVuHFVAAA7ENw.png (637x1131, 1.55M)

Also romanized as Zen'itsu, you are supposed to word it as Zen - Itsu, as in "Zen" is one word then comes the rest of the word "Itsu", not Zeni or Ze - ni. It's also common with the name Ken'ichi, people assume it's Ke - ni - chi but it's Ken then Ichi.

Yeah, all shounen protags end up being characterized under a certain foundational mold that happens to be similar, for different reasons; one of them being that they come from stories made for 13 year olds and 13 year olds like the same kind of shit. So why does it always have to be Deku? In what way are Tanjirou and Deku alike in terms of personality traits, aspirations, strengths or powers? Tanjirou is a Deku rip off because he cries sometimes? Is that it?

The characters are simple in thematic design but I think it’s that relative simplicity and how they play to each other’s characters that makes them so endearing, though that’s more so praise for the author’s writing.

There are powerups but they're done much better than most series.

It's not
>char gets powerup out of nowhere
>effortlessly BTFOs demon

but more like
>character gets powerup that was foreshadowed
>he hurts the demon but doesn't kill it
>demon delivers a devastating counterattack
>hero has to push himself further and further as things get more desperate before just barely winning

>I'm digging it, but right now it feels like MC will asspull his way out of danger, and if the danger is way above his current capabilites, then someone else will either fight or die in his place.

One good thing later on is that the MC is actually aware this happens and vows to do better on his own

Very nice

I appreciated that in the arc with the spiders Tanjiro learns the Fire Dance maneuver and is helped by Nezuko's Blood Art on top of that, but all that really does is save his ass temporarily and he still needed to get bailed out.

Yeah, it's the same thing in the red light district, where he gets the mark and still can't defeat Daki. Or where he cuts off Akaza's head but that still isn't enough, he's reduced to fucking punching a demon because he can't even hold his sword anymore

Reminder that Zenitsu is our guy, his meme cryface is popular enough to star in a giant mural in Japan with hundreds of popular manga characters.

Attached: mm_15.png (640x480, 511K)

Omnipresent Rage Tanjirou vs Full Power Daki is an underrated as fuck fight. Can’t wait to see the anime do it justice.

Attached: F54793BB-C954-4D5B-90BA-B978C733CB7F.jpg (870x1270, 293K)

That was done purely for the meme

I believe you mean Tanjirou: 0% Oxygen

Meme is popularity these days, why do you think suits at big tech companies are trying to act as if they know what teenagers are talking on the internet by reproducing memes on ads.

Inosuke fags have tried to make PIG ASSAULT into a meme though, popularity can gauged by memes.

>Rengoku is quickly introduced in one arc, coupled with multiple flashback sequences and a big fight, before he's killed off at the very end of that same arc

I can't decide whether that was fucking genius because of how good the writer was at making me get attached to him, or sucky because of how quick it all was.

I didn't really get attached to him, but the stuff with his parents is great. I like how in Kimetsu, family aren't forgotten or irrelevant just because they're dead

Rengoku is introduced significantly before that arc.

So he was definitely tapping into the see-through-world without even knowing it in this fight, right? Explains why it put so much strain on his body right after too (and maybe why his eyes were bleeding?), besides the fact that he was literally holding his breath the entire time.

Not that guy, but not really, Rengoku is quickly introduced in the Pillar Summit, just like every other Pillar, not much focus was put on him, then suddenly he is the first Pillar to go on a mission with the main trio, all his development and attachment to the three boys happen in one single mini-arc.

Attached: 1553120159372.jpg (1102x1479, 1.49M)

I wonder if he'll request his blade be jagged when he becomes a pillar. Seems weird that the swordsmiths will do these kinds of requests, but Inosuke still manually chips his own blade. Having it be forged with serration in mind might make it better. idk

Tanjirou is nothing like Deku. He's largely self-confident, he has no single role model, and the emphasis on his character is purity rather than awkwardness/go-getter zeal. It's rare that Tanjirou seriously gets heated, which makes those few times he's pissed off or yelling really stand out.

You speak as if Inosuke thinks.

He just smashes it because that's what works.

Attached: IMG_20190521_223710.jpg (800x533, 56K)

>the best show of the season
I know its a shit season but let's not get ahead of ourselves

please stop making me want to fuck nezko she must be protected from lewding

I like this series a lot. I feel bad that it took me until the ufotable adaptation to actually read it, I'm all caught up on the manga and had a blast the whole time.

in manga you breeze through the initial arcs really fast, anime is just slower

funny how these guys complaining about "horrible dialogue" write like actual ESLs

Her sword already appeared in a color page for Chapter 152

Tamayo VA: Sakamoto Maaya

Attached: IMG_3055.jpg (2048x1152, 237K)

Yushiro VA: Yamashita Daiki

Attached: IMG_3056.jpg (2048x1324, 288K)

Checked. Can't wait to hear him being a dick

>best boy
>is from the trio the most boring one

I was rereading the Zenitsu vs Kaigaku fight and I think I would have enjoyed it more if at the end, Zenitsu would have lost his eyes because of Kaigaku demon art.
It would be a good way to make kaigaku look more dangerous than what he was. Also it can be a way to buff Zenitsu, with the classic losing a sense and enhancing another.

Attached: 20190522_025608.jpg (628x343, 116K)

>Antagonist is a Smooth Criminal

What did Japan mean by this?

Attached: cbm20Bp.jpg (942x1200, 219K)

You animeonly's don't know it yet but this guy right here, is the true best boy of the series.

Attached: Volume 9.png (814x1280, 2.31M)

This is sad.

Attached: 1556983986653.jpg (850x1200, 257K)

Zenitsu would have died from the fall if not for Yusihiro.

Why does this shit look likevit was illustrated by the same mangaka of The Promised Neverland

Big head and small face

Fuck off, degenerate.

>canned bread
>canned

Nigga, you from Poland or some shit?!

I want to fuck his wives.

Animeonly fags are turning threads to shit, it happens every single time a manga gets an adaptation

>Calling out degenerates on Yea Forums
lol

Did people really dress like this or does the author just have /fa/utism? I dig the optical illusion coat.

Attached: D44SCvUUAEAj35.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

Read the fucking manga and stop asking shit that gets answered there

>Tanjirou is blatantly Deku inspired
??? You should at least read the manga before posting this shit.

Attached: (you).jpg (600x600, 18K)

Inosuke's sense of touch is extreme too, that and his body is bendy

when will the Pigboy show up? i didnt read the manga, but he is in all wallpapers and in the op.

Why does Deku cry again?

Same time as the drum demon

Because he's just emotional and tends to cry tears of happiness.

episode 10 maybe?

When you stop touching yourself at night

episode 11 if we go by the same pace. (2ch/ep)

Does the blowing face mask belong to some smithing deity?

Attached: 2019_05_22_10.17.38.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Full OST out when?

Ah nvm. I learned something.

Attached: 2019_05_22_10.21.09.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

>>best show of the season

What is Sarazanmai, Carole & Tuesday, JoJo 5, etc.

Kimetsu is generic trash filled with cliches like aniki self sacrifice, band of younger generation getting stronger, powerups with the power of friendship, big bad evil general with a bunch of big bad evil evil officers below him, and to top it off MC is the chosen one.

The first volume only sold 16k, and the second still shit. If it wasn't for Togashi speaking up, your little irrelevant manga would have been axed. He saved you, too bad about the shitty writing.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

>The first volume only sold 16k
>Implying sales = quality
I guess One Piece really is better than Hunter X Hunter.

>what is gay agenda, gay agenda, gay agenda, etc.

>What is Sarazanmai, Carole & Tuesday, JoJo 5, etc.
You only make your point weaker by listing garbage

Attached: 74840285_p0.jpg (1320x1100, 1.13M)

Its just pretty looking shounenshit don't get too full of yourself.

I want that harlot to handle my pillar, if you know what I mean. And maybe mist can join

so never...

Attached: 1552321273566.jpg (259x194, 4K)

>Sarazanmai, Carole & Tuesday
stopped reading

Attached: 1446035988583.png (473x488, 192K)

This "funny" face/tone shift was so awkward and one of the worst I've seen.

Who should voice Akaza?

Attached: v17.png (959x1400, 2.08M)

>鬼舞辻 無惨
Is that the archaic kanji for 3 in his name? How would you translate it?

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - c098 (v12) - p018 [mag] [anonymous].png (959x1400, 1.14M)

The anime cut out a lot of the other original funny faces from the manga, so I think that made it stand out more.

It’s possible that the train arc will be adapted this season? They would have start adapting 3 manga chapters per episode for this to happen, maybe things will get faster after episode 12

>Sarazanmai
The anime about young boys sucking each other assholes and selling pot.

>battle shounen
oh
I just dipped my head in to see what all the fuzz was about. Thanks for saving me the time and disappointment. Man, fuck happened to Yea Forums. Temporary naruto threads my ass.

Not really, later on you'll see strong demons like Akaza that only devoured choice male humans that's at least can actually fight, and he's already at the top 5 strongest demon we've seen so far and it's implied he actually has the potential to be among top 3. It really depends on how much demon host blood inside, innate potential, food quality and/or willpower(Nezuko didn't ate any but she's easily already top-tier lower moon demon currently)

Yea Forums was having shounen threads out in the open before your sorry ass even came here. Only Naruto was looked down upon until "that" happened.

Attached: 1321906362381.jpg (1200x2000, 266K)

shit taste

does any one know where I can get a torrent of the manga with good translations? the only one on nyaa has a lot of grammatical errors so far and I'm only a few chapters in

Attached: explode.png (525x304, 156K)

Mamoru Miyano

Based potato face

This show is my least favorite type of show.
It has good production values, great ost, good sfx, amazing character designs, the best imouto AND THEN THE DIALOGUE JUST COMES AROUND AT IT IS DOGSHIT.
Why oh why is the dialogue written so poorly. Even the internal monologue is just fucking awful.
The characters talk as if they are characters in an anime not as if they are, you know characters. They jump from plot point to plot point for no other reason other than to tell something to the watcher. Urobochi-sensei or w/e his name is is the worst example of that.
I will watch this only for the imouto and the honestly decent fights that, if we are talking shounen anime, make sense for once.
But please someone tell me that the garish dialogue gets better. Otherwise its gonna be a hard watch.

Attached: I really only watch this for Nezuko.jpg (2892x4096, 732K)

hello, reddit

The religious undertones in this are really nice. With how Tanjiro prays for his demon enemies to have a peaceful afterlife and all. Do we get more Shintoism later on?

It's more Buddhist, he gets a Buddhist super mode later

No one cares

They've already said that there are 12 dances of that techniques. Pay attention user

The dialogue isn't awful, you're just autistic.

But yes, I suppose it does get "better" in that the characters, especially the MC, have more casual interactions with others.

I think it’s around time for Hunter X Faggots to be banished from the board like Narutards were.

Keep in mind that most of the music so far has been composed by Go Shiina. Kajiura wrote a handful of tracks that were used in the first three episodes.

Is It Wrong To Turn My Imouto Into A Succubus?!

Attached: 3592C886-5A49-46D7-92FA-443BB3E0EE27.jpg (827x1169, 238K)

Inosuke IS MY WIFE

Attached: IMG_20190522_100744.jpg (814x541, 112K)

whoa

no mine

wait what where do I read the official colored version?

mangadex.org/title/32905/kimetsu-no-yaiba-digital-colored-comics

Mangadex, the colored version started in chapter 140 tho

thanks, gotta re-read all those chapters

You fucking mongoloid.

The whole manga is literally just a bunch of funny faces

>step into this thread
>four complaints about the dialogue
>they can't be shitposters because they type way too much for it, as illiterate as the posts read

Fuck, are my standards just low? I've never thought anything of the dialogue. I mean I've read HxH, One Piece, FMA, World Trigger, Berserk, etc, but nothing strikes me as off. It tells what it needs to tell and I don't really feel like it's patronizing or anything. Maybe it's just because my mind tends to just ignore whenever a character says something obvious.

Will the final fight against the demon lord be a dance off?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-16-01h23m01s571.png (1280x720, 945K)

His final move will be tipping his fedora and say "Tamayo, are you OK?"

The author style is really aesthetic, I wish he kept the fox masks too but maybe drawing them took too much effort

>Tanjiro is firmly established in the first half of the episode to be a well-loved boy who is implied to regularly help out the townsfolk
Even Tanjiro was a greater hero than Deku because he was a hero to his fucking community

I've noticed that a lot of narration gets dumped out of nowhere as the chapters progress, usually in the middle of a battle. It's not a deal breaker for me but it's a little jarring at times.

>best show of the season
>unnecessary immersion breakingly bad cgi
No.

>Snk also uses ugly cgi and yet it's in top
Sooo...

ugly cgi is the future!

noice

Attached: __kamado_nezuko_kimetsu_no_yaiba_drawn_by_4shi__66908b03bd6cc34fc31840d184700f90.jpg (900x1260, 538K)

Sooo... it's pretty fucking bad too and also not show of the season. Probably would have dropped it already too if I didn't have slightly more investment from having watched the previous seasons. Still, I gave KnY 6 episodes before properly dropping it and SnK is only 4 episodes in sooo...

uh you're pretty fucking bad and not show of the season