Made in Abyss

So the village is evacuated according to drunk Tsukushi so where did they go what else do we know?

Attached: 1531675053128.jpg (680x521, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grand-spring.com/2019/02/02/メイドインアビス劇場版後編-生オーディオコメン/
twitter.com/miabyss_anime/status/1130789079728181248
twitter.com/youtsumiki/status/1130658277736402944
twitter.com/youtsumiki/status/1130659356372918272
twitter.com/yuka_rit/status/1130663465687719936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We just dont know.

What?

Orth the town on the top of the Abyss has been evacuated some time ago according to loose liped Tsukushi.

That's rather inconsistent with the plague's worth of nameplates that keeps raining down the Abyss

Well there must be a reason that they left right?

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: -qnanachi.jpg (400x400, 53K)

Depends how far the nameplates drop and how long it takes for them to get that deep. I mean they have to sink through some weird ocean iirc and that might take a while since for all we know it isn't even water. The nameplates we see falling at the start of the village arc could have been the start of whatever event caused the evacuation of Orth.

Alternately, time quackery since magical curse and whatnot. Time could flow differently the lower you go, hell that could even be why you cant go upwards in the abyss (time doesn't go backwards without consequence).

We dont know though. Just spitballing.

grand-spring.com/2019/02/02/メイドインアビス劇場版後編-生オーディオコメン/

A few months ago I posted a link to some cliffnotes a Japanese attendee made when he went to the 2nd movie that included a stage greeting with Tsukushi and the animation staff. As you would expect, since it was just cliffnotes, it didn't have all the staff commentary or the 12 Q&As the staff did. But recently I found a blog article that contained all the running commentary and all the Q&As. Although the cliffnotes didn't contain everything, it did summarize most of the important points, so nothing major was missed out. Translator-kun who was in this thread translated all the cliffnotes, so props to him as well.

From my limited Japanese, here are some bits that weren't translated in the cliffnotes from months back.

>Riko will be weak throughout the series, no power-ups (also said in Italy)
>animation staff apologized for the Ozen fight scene, said they were on time constraint/under budget/didn't have staff members that specialized in fighting sequences
>said they will hire/hired fight scene professionals for the 3rd movie since it's action heavy
>Tsukushi will be hands on/supervising a lot for the 3rd movie

Attached: DyKjPs8VsAEBWF6.jpg (1073x912, 139K)

I love her so much

Attached: vko.png (1400x1000, 1.16M)

there's a good chance whatever nightmare is befalling Orth forced some to rise to the occassion. I bet Habo is a white whistle now and will soon join our party!

twitter.com/miabyss_anime/status/1130789079728181248

>movie ticket pre-orders over half a year in advance

They probably evacuated because of the birthday disease. Mio learned you can cure it by getting off the island, so since it was getting worse, people decided to leave to save themselves. Not that hard.

Attached: 1510598492313.png (1100x786, 1.13M)

Love Natt!

Attached: 1542778975001.png (220x194, 63K)

We simply don't know user. Until tsukushi gets drunk again and spouts more spoilers, we simply do not know.

N E W
C H A P T E R

Attached: chapter.jpg (500x286, 58K)

back to bed shigg

Attached: cosplay.jpg (994x720, 195K)

>that Ozen

That's right. I'm Manzen.

It's a girl playing Reg as well. She's probably not even 5 feet tall.

I love my wife Moogie

And I'm sure Moogie loves you too, dishrag-kun!

twitter.com/youtsumiki/status/1130658277736402944

Imagine being so autistic you get blocked/reported. It's funny reading his conversation with other Japanese artists in regards to western people commenting.

Oya oya... what are we going to do on the bed, user...?

Attached: D7FnGLSUcAEueOA.jpg (2730x4096, 1.11M)

I don't get it.
He posted an innocent drawing which then got interpreted as lewd by English speakers and he got mad and blocked them?
Is that right?

Didn't know BunePoster was this much of a cunt.

I think he also got other Japanese artist to block people who posted Nanachi holding guns as well. I don't think the Japanese take jokes with threats of murder lightly. Might just be cultural differences, not sure. It's customary to hold negative comments to yourself and refrain from commenting if you don't like something.

twitter.com/youtsumiki/status/1130659356372918272
Here he says "if you don't like what I'm drawing, don't follow me and don't comment". Other artists agree that blocking is good, and another commented "you shouldn't respond to trolls".

twitter.com/yuka_rit/status/1130663465687719936
Here's another artist saying he won't stop posting lewd buns even if threatened with violence.

He should apologize and say it was a joke or something. The Japanese MiA fanart community is pretty tight knit since they all go to the same art cons and they talk to each other. They might start hating all foreign fans after this.

That is embarrassing.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Attached: please be patient.png (521x691, 365K)

How many artists blocked you so far? Make another account and DM them saying it was a joke or something. Everyone is mad and they took the "joke" as a serious threat.

Or make another Nanachi with a gun picture and threaten them some more and cause an even bigger incident.

Attached: bungun.jpg (542x1000, 339K)

Said this out loud when I saw the image and went to type it but here you are, user that is me.

I'm not really concerned about it, the other guy sent me a link to one so it's at least two. I haven't lost any of the few people who follow me or anything.
I do want to draw a bun with a gun though. I only made that crappy sniper bun. Sometime after I finish my current projects.

Attached: 1539726452069.png (413x453, 304K)

>hurr if you lewd i'm gonna hunt you down

Alright lads would you rather
>spend a day with your favorite MiA character
or
>spend a year with your least favorite MiA character (you can exclude abyss monsters here)
Also state who it would be and explain why if you want to.

Attached: 1545397562003.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

It's not about you though, they're sort of generalizing that all foreign fans are mentally deranged and violent. They might start blocking all foreign fans/followers soon even if they're harmless comments like "I like your art". They're pretty pissed off.

Since you refuse to apologize, you should just make more bunguns and tweet them at lewd Nanachi artists,

Even though the person you first made a threat to wasn't even drawing a lewd bun.

Attached: japanese_genocider_bun.png (1200x2000, 832K)

That would be pretty funny, too.
Isn't the one who draws a lot of gunbun japanese? Gotta check

Attached: subscribe to pewdiepie bun.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

There's a difference between just drawing art and replying to someone with a bun with a gun that can be seen as threatening violence. Also if you don't want to get blocked, try to refrain from tweeting out art that isn't yours. The Japanese don't like people tweeting art that isn't theirs because it's "stealing" to them. But yeah, if you're going to be hated and vilified, you might as well go full troll.

Why would anyone choose to spend a year with their hated character if they can choose to spend it with someone they like?

Your question should've been: "Would you spend a year with a character you hate in order to spend a day with a character you like?"

I personally wouldn't spend a year with Belchero in order to spend a day with Prushka.

>He should apologize and say it was a joke
It won't work, Japs don't understand or like dark humor, it just makes them extremely uncomfortable

I figured it would get lost in translation, but kinda surprising some took it as a threat of violence. That makes it even more funny to me.
Never got anything bad from posting other buns.

Attached: 3dnu9OZ.jpg (500x500, 84K)

>never got anything bad

In the chain of replies one of the comment was "reposting artwork from other people -> lack of common sense". They think it should even be a blockable/reportable offense. Western and eastern people have different values.

Probably shouldn't treat twitter like Yea Forums.

Oh yeah? Kinda want to go read it to see how upset they are.
Why not?

Attached: 059b91b1c4dd043c6667c28fd54913cfd2e00febde7ecdda1158723335c24a98.jpg (724x1016, 160K)

If you log out of your account you should be able to read the comments of the guy who first blocked you. He made like 50+ comments about you and the other guy and a bunch of other artists weighed in on it as well. One guy even tried to translate the English comments and said they were very rude. They didn't know the "chief" thing was a stupid Twitter meme.

Attached: DwHNbb2VAAEmbTw.jpg (1536x2048, 656K)

Okay you twisted my arm, Gonna go read the outrage in posting a meme to japs.
Stil, trying to explain it after being banned sounds like a hassle. Doesn't twitter require a phone number to create a new account or something?

Attached: 8c2fc779653357f31860fefc59d92273.jpg (874x1277, 99K)

Why are people on Twitter such fucking faggots? Do you really think it would be a good idea to tweet rude things to people who treat respect and honor as number one?

Attached: faggot.png (640x860, 523K)

Westerners treat their mode of thinking as universal.

Imagine Austrailian posters

Attached: 435655654444.png (345x190, 80K)

Kill all trolls and haters!

Attached: D7FXvoRUYAE-0M5.png (500x375, 147K)

You're gonna need bigger guns for that.

Attached: 1549259207222.jpg (1000x1200, 290K)

Did he unblock you? He's tweeting about your apology now.

No idea. Everything translated gets skewed. Tried to say that I didn't consider the difference in humor, it turned out to say "you should have considered" instead.

Attached: ok bun.jpg (1091x492, 166K)

He's talking to me, but he deletes and rewrites his responses a dozen times.

Attached: DHebovgUwAEtZsY.jpg (800x1024, 78K)

Draw him a bun or something. He's basically tweeting about what you said to him. He said he didn't know who DM'd him, but from the look of the avatar, he thinks he knows. I personally wouldn't air out my grievances in public like that, but since Japs tweet about what they eat for dinner and their gatcha rolls a hundred times a day I guess they don't care much about personal privacy.

Attached: jap_silencer.jpg (1200x1197, 125K)

Yeah it's kind of silly, but I did see how shitty the translation was and it probably came off as me saying he made a mistake. Does Jap twitter not have a translate button?

Attached: DM2ztlaWsAAlErV.jpg (604x864, 69K)

I don't think you should've added the "plagiarism" bit. They were more upset at you trying to kill them or something. But at least he's talking to you now? Maybe hell unblock you afterward. Send him a link to your Pixiv or something and say you're artist as well and you're a fan and not a troll.

Everything I try and translate comes out wrong, gotta keep re-translating my translations to see if it comes out right. I've said all of what I wanted to say regarding it.

Attached: 72808808_p6_master1200.jpg (1000x1089, 350K)

My cute wife's shyness is so endearing

Attached: x100.png (180x378, 45K)