Sarazanmai

He did nothing wrong. The kid was asking for it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.18_[2019.05.21_18.35.55].jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/denkimouse/status/1130627368425467905?s=19
twitter.com/tada8goto/status/1118913409821466625
twitter.com/K__N__08/status/1119017090936008709
twitter.com/denkimouse/status/1114869941776183297
twitter.com/shipperinjapan/status/1119327803130793984
twitter.com/shipperinjapan/status/1119329214874783744
twitter.com/kuubyo/status/1130956459225731074?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2_SZ07_132.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Attached: 1_SZ07_007.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Attached: 5_SZ07_057.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Attached: 6_SZ07_115.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Attached: 7_SZ07_094.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Attached: 8_SZ07_001.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

This is the face of a man watching a robotic replica of his dead wife choke on broccoli, right?

Don't trust the Keppi.

Stingy fucks posting scenery instead.

There are spoilers for episode 7 in the anan interview. Nip fujos on my timeline are pretty distraught.

Attached: anan.jpg (948x794, 136K)

Cute and wholesome Keppi

How dare Mabu cheat on such a faithful, loving husband?

Attached: 1558024800687.jpg (1441x2007, 260K)

This basically kinda spoils Reo's wish. If some of us hadn't read the leaks of the episode 7 it would be hot news, but it's all things we already know.

Translate or summarize please. I can't read runes.

Reo isn't going to get his wish granted if Ikuhara's message is to accept them for who they've become instead of trying to make them go back to the way they were

Yes, that's how I interpreted it too. He has to learn to accept the new Mabu and let go of the past.

Maybe he tried to in twitterverse and that's why he was amused by morning bot

What if the spin off manga is just Reo's wish that became true?

What message does that send?

I want to cum in aniki!

Attached: D5YzlH1UIAEPVOj.jpg (1120x816, 202K)

everyone should retreat to their fantasy world and abandon reality

Don't ask difficult questions, I'm a brainlet

Attached: 5801017.jpg (782x665, 210K)

Get banned again you nigger

It's going to end with Mabu divorcing Reo to go live with rape Otter and then Reo attempts suicide and ends up in a coma and his coma dream is mangaverse

How is he supposed to accept that Mabu seems to be incapable of emoting/feeling love now, things that relationships are based on?

The last sentence of the runes is that Reo doesn't realize Mabu2 loves him

This doesn't seem right though. When a person you love changes and becomes unrecognizable personality-wise, they're not be the person you loved anymore. The "right" ending will depend on what all Mabu's actual state of being is, but Reo simply accepting that his Mabu is gone seems more appropriate than accepting the way that Mabu has changed.

In that interview Ikuhara says that Mabu loves Reo the same way he loved him in the past. He can feel love?

Is this about Reo waking up in the otter hospital wanting Mabu back, being kekked by otters, and rejecting Mabu2? Aka all things we know about episode 7?

But isn’t that because Mabu2 isn’t capable of communicating that in a way that Reo can understand? If it’s going to end with Reo having to let go of the past then I hope they literally move on and part ways. Expecting Reo to accept what happened by staying with someone that can’t provide what he needs emotionally also seems cruel.

Then something needs to happen to make Reo capable of understanding, which would likely be Mabu becoming expressive again, or Reo getting some proof that zombie Mabu IS his Mabu. Right now can't believe it, right?

This is some tragic shit.

>Reo simply accepting that his Mabu is gone seems more appropriate than accepting the way that Mabu has changed.
Yeah, I hope this is how it's gonna end.
Mabu is a sort of cyborg that has to function through maintenance, just for this reason alone there can't be happiness ever again.

Mabu loves him. He's even willing to force his robotic body to choke on broccoli for Reo. The otter fuckery has done shit to him but I think the end reveal is that he's himself on the inside.

Or Reo can give him maintenance

Accept death.

Either robo Mabu is the real one and he's being kept broken by the otters, or he's a fake that only thinks he's real. If it's the former, he can probably be "fixed" or Reo can accept him some way. If it's the latter, any kind of ending will be bittersweet at best.

That's not how it works dish.

You're not Sara, you bastard.

Sara can eat my cucumber anytime.

So did pre-screen anons ever say how much cop there was in the next episode?

They're half the ep

I think he's real or else they're not going to get a true resolution, whether they die or not. If Reo were clinging to a fake and pretending he's "real" then the obvious lesson for him to learn is to let go. But with him pushing Mabu away, then what he has to learn is that Mabu did/does love him, or something. Then Mabu can either die in peace or they live with their current circumstances.

That the otters can't be trusted to act in Mabu's best interests also muddies things. Maybe they're making shit worse.

SARA

Maintenance runs on the power of cuckoldry, dish. Reo can't provide that.

I'm eager to see how this plays out, because anime Mabu's behavior has seemed contradictory at times. Loving Reo, forcing himself to eat for Reo, and being the "real" Mabu, seems inconsistent with him saying things like "what good comes from prioritizing personal feelings" and being generally cold toward Reo. What exactly the otter fuckery is doing to Mabu is unclear. Maybe Mabu's "coldness" is his helpless effort to cooperate peacefully with a Reo who pushes him away if he's forward though? But, there have been times that Reo seemed somewhat agreeable toward Mabu and yet Mabu didn't respond in kind. Shit, there are too many blanks still.

Mabu2 loving him isn't the same as him being the real Mabu, though, which is the really tragic part. At least this confirms that their relationship is/was romantic, though.

The reason mabu cheats on reo is because reo won't sleep with him, not because he thrives on cheating on him

What is stopping the otters from making millions of robots and taking over the world?

>won't sleep with him
>feels betrayed when he sleeps with others
Reo a cuck

I think it's just that he just physically can't express emotions.

I mean they defeated the Kappa kingdom and are spreading their smartphone apps across the country, so they kind of already are.

Reo isn't clinging to the fake, but he has also refused to get rid of the fake. He's torn over what to do. Even if he can't accept robo Mabu being his Mabu, he also can't bring himself to kill robo Mabu or defy the otter overlords, so he must have some buried hope that robo Mabu is real or something. If robo Mabu is confirmed to not be the real one, Reo will have to let go of his hope that the person he loved can ever return to him. He'll have to accept Mabu's death and stop the cycle of madness that's keeping him and fake Mabu miserable together.

Buying the materials cost otter bux.

They need material of a certain standard to work with. Not many people with quality manboobs around.

I love this. Disgust, exhaustion, frustration and depression in one expression. I wonder how many times Mabu has tried to act human in front of him and it failed miserably.

Mabu cheats because the whole manteinance/rape thing is the only way to survive, dumbass

Why all this eager to discuss the episode today? Chill a bit

That's definitely possible. I don't want it to be the case though. Plus I want Mabu to actually be a character instead of dead all along.

And I'm saying that Reo needs to learn how to provide maintenance

It's clearly not an option for some reason. Maybe there was some exceptional circumstance involved in allowing them to robo-ify Mabu specifically. Like, maybe Mabu's connection to Reo was so strong that Reo's continued desire for Mabu allows Mabu to continue existing after the otters took out Mabu's shirikodama. Something like that.

Same. I want Mabu to be real, and to smile.

Attached: please.jpg (2048x2048, 467K)

He shot nyantaro.

He can't dish. What actually powers Mabu is Reo's rage and despair over being cucked.

This is too sad

Attached: 1482610339258.jpg (452x710, 32K)

Some more spoilers just got leaked, it's natural.

He didn't shoot Nyantaro, he just sent Nyantaro flying with an energy blast kinda thing.

How does Ikuhara refer to Mabu though? Is there some speech nuance that alludes to him being fake or something?

>14 ips

>Reo used to love cats
>Reo used to babysit
Now he punts cats and attempts to kill children. Men shouldn't be deprived of their wife(male).

and they're all me

This isn't someone Sara ahould marry!

Shotafags are asleep.

A lot of things happen in life, a certain tragic event in your life doesn't justify your acting like a shit person.

Problem?

Less a certain tragic event, more a hell that he has been living in for the past 10 years.

Yes, thread is going too fast. At least wait for more anons.

Where's the man who was cucked to death edit?

Attached: D7BEyjmUcAUiL7E.jpg large.jpg (2048x1241, 275K)

Basically, mabu has changed (not been replaced) and reo can't accept the change

Don't talk about your dads that way, Sara.

And?
Your personal problems are not an excuse to harm strangers.

But Reo doesn't/didn't die.

Attached: D6-0B62U0AIQIoV.jpg (878x878, 86K)

he's a faggot
so he did everything wrong

He will if he keeps being a shit husband.

Attached: D43Bz2VUcAAEcS3.png (512x419, 9K)

True, but it does explain his behavior better than something happening in the distant past. If Mabu died and that was that, I doubt he'd be kidnapping kids or punting cats.

No one cares about cops

You are changing topic, I was just saying that he's a shit person. Is all.

But this thread is just copfags talking to eachother.

Not yet

Attached: D7GThP9VUAA9b5i.jpg (848x1199, 173K)

But it does justify waifu(male) memes.

Yeah I see everyone talking other things but them.

>user doesn’t understand what it’s like to be desperate and in love

18 people replying to each other at the speed of light, clearly outsiders who don't know how Yea Forums works.

Cops take up like 75 percent of the fanart

>using a strawman argument
I'm done with apologists

So you're that retard complaning about nothing again.

You sound like an insecure newfriend

Not surprised, shota is far less popular than you would actually think.

>twitter fanart
Who cares

You should leave these threads. It's not like retarded arguments like these are unique to copfags.

Good thing Mabu can't feel emotions because that face would absolutely kill him.

Attached: D5za_HFUIAc6hgO.jpg (845x1200, 145K)

They're not really shota and shotafags have their own shota anime with safe cute boys.

That's why it's a circlejerk of the same couple of people.

Haruka is the only shota though.

How are the main boys not shotas?

what did Reo ever do to you user

Every page of pixiv has at least two degenerate shotacon art and most of the art is the kids. It's almost sickening how much shotacons got into this.

Well yeah why would a fag of another show be in here?

Isn't pico 14?

Can't wait for Reo to show absolute disgust to Mabu.
Honestly they should be reported spam.

14 is too old.

Do you think Haruka and the three main boys look the same?

It's not just about age, it's about how they look. They look like kids.

>Can't wait for Reo to show absolute disgust to Mabu.
You can, right here

They look young, but they're not little kids.

You guy should ignore the fag who keeps meta posting.

If you don’t think a majority of the viewers are copfag fujoshi, you’re as delusional as this little fruit.

Attached: 9D27EE1D-FB9B-410E-9E1B-BB766BE8F1E6.jpg (569x577, 84K)

>it's just one guy boogeyman
Here comes this dumbass again.

They don't really look like 14 years old boys. 12 or 13 at the very least. I think it was intentional.

So there's more than one retarded metafag.

No, keep metaposting.

Enta is absolutely lower tier after this last episode, when Toi proved himself to have a strong speed and accuracy build that outclasses him. It better compliments Kazuki's offensive role.

This doesn't mean that the threads on the American anime board called Yea Forums(nel) have to be all about them.

>more delusional than a fujoshit
Nah.

Thanks user. This is reassuring.

He's not that delusional. Even he knows that Kazuki's not a homo at the end of the day.

Yeah but no one is stopping anyone fromtalking about something else also, the thread can have more than one topic at a time. Bring up and respond to what interest you and stop dictating.

don't be mean to boys with mental problems
he's a super good aniki to haruka

Attached: D7GORY0UYAAIZod.jpg (710x970, 64K)

Anan published an interview about their relationship today just let this thread be about them

>no one cares about the shotas
What happened?

You know that you can bring up a topic yourself, right?

It's an interview with all 5 seiyuu

But it is killing him inside user. He just can't emote like Reo can. Imagine being rejected by your husband and raped by otters for 10 years. Mabu is just as fucked in the head by now.

I think yandere Enta is amusing but I can't like him if he's cruel to Tooi

I care about Toi, sort of about Kazuki, not really much about Enta.

All this artwork came from a 1 minute teaser?

Thoughts?

Attached: 6121599225ce1a1feedfca.png (900x1258, 368K)

Post more scans and I'll paraphrase tl them too

He'll stop being a shit in episode 8 probably. I just hope he doesn't fuck up the plates again.

Arguably only shortie Enta and Haruka are shota enough. Kazuki and Toi are cute but they look at least 14-15.

Attached: DFB499D9-0FD9-4D23-B607-F2EF2C19DD1A.jpg (900x1345, 106K)

Thank you I've been waiting for someone to draw it this way since I read the novel chap

Oh yeah it's always about how crazy Reo is and will be but we don't know if Mabu has gone nuts too or does being a cyborg help in keeping him detached.

I thought that Toi was older than the other two at first because of how he looks and sounds.

It's stuff we know, don't pretend too hard user

Kazuki and Toi look manly sometimes. Enta is a blushing mess.

Take Ikuhara's.

Attached: Ikuhara anan.jpg (1432x1744, 1.48M)

Well, Mabu is fine with all of Reo's kidnappings and murders and his only objections are when he kidnap/murders without permission, so I don't think he's quite right in the head either.

I like them better than the cops.

Learn to read jp before assuming that

>zombie Mabu is revealed to truly be the real Mabu
>Reo realizes that he's been cruelly rejecting a suffering Mabu for 10+ years and going insane in the process
>Reo realizes that he himself has changed from the Reo that Mabu loved, but Mabu never stopped trying to reach him

Attached: fug.jpg (601x890, 108K)

>starting meta and fanbase wars instead of talking about the shota you love
You're not showing much care for them yourself.

Too bad Kazuki is ready to reprise that role now.

>Mabu spent the first few years desperately (for him) trying to convince Reo that it's him
>none of it has worked
> 10years later he still does sad shit like force himself to eat though he knows it won't work either

I say your first point will be true but what happens remains to be seen.

I care about them, but there's not much that's particularly discussion-worthy happening with them right now. I already discussed the points of interest about their role in Episode 7 in a previous thread.

Is that what that post is or is that just what you're seeing? Do you want to talk about anything, user?

Please Ikuhara

Pretty much. Kazuki's arc is more or less wrapped up, it's hard to tell what Enta's arc will actually turn out to be after he tries sabotaging Kazuki's relationship with Toi and Toi wasn't mentioned at all in spoilers.

It's not Reo's fault, he's retarded.

Didn't Hosoya say, "Mabu is suffering silently." in a recent interview?

They didn't even say anything about liking the main trio.

Was it confirmed that the anime is a sequel to the Twitter account?

But it doesn't say that he's insane.

I haven't heard any news, no.

I can read Japanese, user
You won't be surprised when someone will post a summary or a translation

I love that Mabu is a book-stupid autist but Reo is the emotionally retarded one. They make quite a dynamic duo.

I don't think Toi has an arc to resolve. His problems are pretty much tied to his brother, but he himself is in a good place already. They'll probably finish up both him and Enta in episode 8 before shifting focus to the main mystery aka otters and Keppi.

Kinda makes sense. I feel like at 15, half of the guys in my year were basically already men while the rest of us were waiting for puberty to kick in.

I was contesting the idea that he's detached, not arguing that he's gone nuts like Reo.

I feel like the thematic sections of this interview are all restatements from other ikuhara interviews

I'm not convinced Mabu isn't emotionally retarded either.

Isn't that how magazine interviews are. Tons of reiterations.

It's a great dynamic. It's sweet when they're happy and a family and tragic when everything's gone to shit. Best of both worlds.

Yeah, that's probably realistic. It never felt like Toi had a lot to overcome so much as learning to open up to other people. which is an arc that doesn't need focus episodes on it because it can be done as a response to the other two boys' development.

True but I was looking for something interesting and not cop related to pull from it

Attached: D7G-W84UwAAE5_w.jpg (949x1200, 168K)

Why can't Reo ever cover his tits?

Better luck next time.

Attached: pic.jpg (1242x1653, 206K)

Cute

>cucked out of brother role
>cucked by Kazuki due to him probably not being gay

I feel for him, but if he doesn’t stop being a cunt he’s never going to get a princely boyfriend.

Attached: BB552BC3-5433-400F-BBA0-F2EB4ED95901.jpg (2048x1170, 176K)

Nothing with Sara?

That necklace is faggier than Enta

>Why can't Reo ever cover his tits?
Why do you want him to do that?

>exposed tits
>exposed legs
Reo a slut.

He'll stop being a cunt when Kazuki actually manages to man up and reject him.

>Why can't Reo ever cover his tits?
If you've got it, flaunt it.
Shame the actual anime itself doesn't let him.

Sadly no. I wish there were, she's very cute.

He can't be cucked with kazuki because he never had him.

It’s weird to see the other two smiling and Enta not.

>Enta refuses to accept Kazuki's rejection as a parallel to Mabu refusing to accept Reo's

Mabu seems pretty in touch with his own feelings though.
Reo conversely can't seem to get a handle on his own or others' emotions. Even in the manga where he's happy, he doesn't do a great job understanding Mabu's very obvious feelings for him. In the anime, he's having an extremely hard time both identifying and managing the barrage of emotions he gets from undead Mabu, and he can't understand Mabu at all.

There are sections on kappa and shirikodama and smartphones and connections and reomabu but nothing on sara

>slut
He's not the one fucking otters by the daily. Reo's displaying his goods in the hope Mabu finally takes the initiative to fuck which he never will.

Mabu is so lovely.

Doesn't seem so, Kazuki doesn't feel betrayed or anything complicated.

He seems so, but he's not doing a good job of conveying them to Reo. I don't think they were even a proper couple before, just dumbfucks in love.

Kazuki saw all that lewd shit he did right? Is he ignoring it so thinks won’t be awkward? Enta is going to go full crazy bitch.

Reo is the type that looks gaudy, but is actually wholesome.

I like his hair. Their outfits are nice too.

I didn't even notice Enta's expression until now and he looks really creepy what the fuck

Kazuki only has one braincell and it's reserved for Haruka.

It may be because of self-loathing issues, which are hinted at in the rain chapter of the novel. He doesn't understand Mabu's obvious feelings because he doesn't understand why Mabu would have them in the first place.

> Is he ignoring it so thinks won’t be awkward?
I think his "oh, it was a soccer team prank!" was basically him trying to avoid the matter entirely, so yeah.

Anan is an mainstream idol magazine so it's all on the boys.

He's in denial

I agree that it's possible that Reo doesn't consider himself worth loving that way. That's a matter of his own emotional problems getting in the way of his ability to understand someone else though, so I consider it part of being emotionally retarded.

Yeah, it's all wrapped up in one big ball of emotional retardation and increasing insanity.

Mabu's failure to express his feelings clear enough for Reo isn't entirely his fault, even if he's kinda autistic about it. Pic related should be understandable as "because I love you, Reo" but Reo doesn't seem to get it. If Reo was open to understanding that Mabu loves him, he might be able to read Mabu properly. It doesn't help that Japanese society seems to be typically love-constipated, and it's normal to be subdued and/or indirect about confessions of love. A gentle approach doesn't get through a brick wall.

Attached: autismoe.jpg (599x893, 236K)

How can you no homo share a bank account with someone

Ikuhara said Mabu's in love with Reo anyway so all the no homoing is irrelevant.

Is he trying to look seductive?

Toi is so cute, I love that little faggot

I don’t understand how they can be living together with all the practical trappings that being a couple entails and somehow not be on the same page about their feelings

You might be able to 'unknowingly homo' do it with someone, but I don't think it's something you can 'no homo'.

Go to jail.

Not trying to be a bitch, but to clarify he used the standard 愛 which is the generic "love" you use to indicate anyone close it you.

>kazuki please fuck me

I do think he's much better, but he still falls under the dumb category. Emotional intelligence is actually rare now that I think about it.

Kek yeah.

Kazuki only looks manly in Enta's fantasies.

Why don't they act like a couple at all then?

I mean from Reo's perspective

It's possible. Communicating things completely and clearly, and understanding things completely and clearly, can be hard. Often people are unaware that they're not expressing or understanding something completely. Reo may consider himself "very close" to Mabu, without understanding "Mabu loves me", as a hypothetical example.

“Ai” is used for couples as well though isn’t it?

Might as well do this again now we have mpre info. What will happen to ReoMabu?

1. die but connect and resolve their problems before the end
2. die without connecting
3. keep living but their connection is destroyed
4. keep living and don't fully connect but end on a hopeful note
5. keep living and everything is totally solved
6. ascend to a different plane together/some mysterious disappearance ikuhara bullshit
7. mabu lives, reo dies
8. reo lives, mabu dies
9. reset/reincarnation end
10. other, explain

Probably. Why is this nerdy orange midget so dickmatized?

Attached: 27C5DB8A-C9B0-42E3-A276-2B065CB741EB.png (471x445, 151K)

so are we Nier now or what

Ai and suki are both in there

>1. die but connect and resolve their problems before the end
>6. ascend to a different plane together/some mysterious disappearance ikuhara bullshit
These.

Toi is gay, just in a manly way.

He looks masculine, like a boy, even in drag. Not manly.

Being gigantic inferiority-complex retarded bakas

Even Horie is confused and unsettled by it.

>1. die but connect and resolve their problems before the end
Then
>9. reset/reincarnation end
By Kazuki

Attached: 1541333980387.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

They are in a friends with benefits type relationship but are actually in love with each other and don’t know how to express it mutually

I think they act[ed] like a couple in twitterverse

Really hot

>the exposed thigh

Can you post a tweet where they acted like a couple?

Yes, though if you want to be more specific you use 恋 (koi) for romantic AND sexual love

boys at that age are controlled by their hormones telling them to breed
toi is too damaged to seek companionship and kazuki is kazuki

Attached: D6_3n8AVUAEosFJ.jpg (676x1000, 129K)

Aside from the obviously homo moon one all the tweets can be argued homo or no homo out of context

and in modern Japanese you rarely ever "suki" on someone because that's used in standard love confessions. Is considered natural because ai shiteru is seen as too dramatic. It's even going out of use in fiction where it's supposed to belong, lots of love songs are using suki.

Not that user but when Reo gets angry at Mabu for accepting a job saying things like "it's not his call". Reo isn't in any position a friend to get angry at Mabu not telling him about a job.

>Oh no, Enta…
>Horie: “Isn’t Enta’s extreme attachment to Kazuki a little scary? Not because they’re both boys of course, but I find the intensity of his feelings for Kazuki a little terrifying.”

>The initial question for this section was about scenes that have left a particular impression on the cast and Uchiyama’s just like “*THAT SCENE* with Toi and his brother.” to which Murase exclaims “OMG spoilers!”

is there a translation or at least a transcript of this?

Not yet

nani

Attached: D6_O9LUXkAE6niJ.jpg (923x1200, 113K)

Don’t lie

>tfw Horie had no friends during middleschool
Literally Enta. That's kind of sad.

Attached: 9999.jpg (620x350, 150K)

>you're not the man I married anymore!
Are we sure mabu is the bottom here

Chikai will die in Toi's arms and Enta will go full yandere, calling it now.

They're going through a rough patch.

I hope Horie's comment is in reference to episode 7, because I have no idea how far further we can go down the rabbithole.

Cooking meals for each other and eating together in and outside of the house on the regular, Mabu fussing about Reo spending money (keeping in mind that they share a bank account), Reo taking care of Mabu while he's sick, and one telling the other to "come home" while they're out--if you don't think any of these things alone or in combination with another can be considered couple-like, you can't be helped.

They spent Christmas together exclusively, which is a very romantic thing in Japan.

When are you going to stop obsessing over who tops? You don't always get your way, stupid faggot.

Are you going against Ikuhara

Otters won everyone go home

Attached: otterly.gif (480x270, 2.14M)

Do they even have friends? Obviously not, what a sad stale life.

Actually, in the manga, Reo is very popular with the local community.

It's not the same as having friends

>it's even fat

*sip*

Attached: sip.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

>sucking even one finger is more satisfying than blowing reo
oh no no no no

Attached: D7F9NMWVsAMb4Kj.png (613x845, 328K)

*slurp

But it's not "having a stale life" either. Some people don't need or want additional friendships. Reo and Mabu seem to have their social needs met by each other and their friendly interactions with the community.

Who knows if things will escalate. But I don't think Enta will ever really get over him.

I want aniki to cum in me!
Daily reminder to pray this gets scanned.

Attached: D6wPmgaU0AAzAYn.jpg (1016x1677, 196K)

>actual decent art
omedetou shitposter kuns

Attached: D7EP4-lUYAEdRa0.jpg (1200x1020, 168K)

I'm a little troubled by Enta's expression. This is the first official artwork where he doesn't look innocent. I know what happens in Ep7, but now I have a feeling that it's going to get even worse.

How did they make him look so hon?
Is it just because Sara looks so feminine?

Attached: tumblr_pqkdhmnA401y8xj0bo1_1280.jpg (1168x1178, 211K)

Worse as in making Tooi leave town or worse as in raping Kazuki?

Really take a look at the context. They're two adult, unrelated men who live together and each clearly are the most important person in the other's life. What other kind of love would it logically be?

Round eyes without obvious eyelashes, longer face, broad shoulders and bigger feet.

Wide shoulders, no waist.

The new group text screenshots came out.
Thanks KazuToibro

Attached: D7FLTKUW4AAI51s.jpg (1900x4096, 735K)

what's a hon?

Attached: D7AivfzVsAA4N6C.jpg (2048x1384, 294K)

Kazuki

Trans girl who doesn't pass

Transsexual who doesn't pass as female.

His smiling face while Kazuki drowns in the OP has always seemed a little creepy to me.

99% of non-Asian trannies. Kazuki counts though, because all he did was dress in drag and neglected shapewear and makeup

Didn't they fix that

but wait, can't boys look cute in dresses without "passing"?

Attached: D7GW4vIUYAYEScE.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

He’s going to kill Kazuki and himself isn’t he.

He's going to drown him. You solved the mystery, user.

No one said Kazuki wasn't cute

Why does haruka use "chan" with kazuki? It isnt even kazuki oniichan, just kazuki-chan.

I don't think he's necessarily going to do something worse, but I feel like his feelings are going to get darker. He might come to a point where, if Reo's gun was pointed at him, he could become a zombie instead of going to the shredder. Maybe he might also realize that his crush will never amount to anything and Kazuki doesn't consider Enta to be as precious and necessary as Enta finds him, which could turn his feelings into hopelessness and (self-)hatred.

Pick your monkey’s paw scenario:

KazuToi but Kazuki is legitimately trans and gets SRS

KazuEnta but Enta is a jealous bitch and successfully ruins Kazuki and Toi’s friendship

EntaToi but Kazuki literally ascends to another plane of existence/disappears from the timeline

Honestly the anime so far doesn't look much different from a SoL with fantasy elements (for the 3 boys' part), and I'm just waiting for Ikuhara to cause a big storm.

He looks like a boy in a dress.

This is not how you use spoiler tags.
Fuck off shipperfag.

#3, obviously. Sorry, Haruka.

I want 3p end

yeah but sometimes that looks cute and sometimes it doesn't

Attached: D7EP4-jVUAACyzB.jpg (1033x1200, 171K)

I hope you know you just killed a little boy's smile.

So the preceding question leading into this mentions that Reo and Mabu's story and the boys' stories, which have been pretty separate so far, will start to head in the same direction more in the second half.

And the full Q&A here goes as follows:

Q: So I take it that means their[Reo and Mabu's] relationship will become clearer in the second half.

A: Basically. In the beginning, when I was developing their story, I figured a story about unrequited [love] would work, with each of them having feelings for someone else*, and the way those one-sided feelings glance off each other. That's essentially what's happening to Reo and Mabu right now. By which I mean, Reo isn't looking at the right here and now. [It's like how] people don't stay the same forever, but it's not always easy to accept that. You might be in love with the idea of someone when things were at their best, but not be able recognize the person in front of you here and now. Mabu still loves Reo just like he did in the past, but because Reo has his eyes firmly trained on the past, he doesn't realize how Mabu feels now. And it's really less that he wants to return to the past, but that he thinks things were the way they should be in the past. Which is why he doesn't realize that [Mabu] still loves him.

*- That is to say, in this (presumably) earlier concept/draft, it wouldn't have been mutual, not that they necessarily would have both had completely unrelated one-sided feelings (although it could have been)

I'm not going to get into the weeds on the love arguments here (personally, I think the intent is abundantly clear but there's no point in arguing semantics), but Ikuhara's language is very easy to read romantically or as big broad Love too if you want to read it that way. The voice actors on the other hand tend to go out of their way to characterize the relationship as friendship and they avoid the same terms completely

But user, it’s fun

Option #1, just for the meltdowns it'll cause here.

I'm sure EntaToifags would love that scenario though.

I’m an ETfag but I don’t want Kazuki to disappear, Kazuki is for Harukappa.

Check this out

I still find it hard to blame Reo entirely for their situation. The guy saw Mabu die and this new Mabu doesn't act like the old one at all. Why should he believe it's him? It's hard to take it as a "one half of the relationship can't accept change" story when the changed person literally might not be the same person as the one in the relationship beforehand.

I blame everything on the otters.

That's what it's from

Thank you

>The voice actors on the other hand tend to go out of their way to characterize the relationship as friendship and they avoid the same terms completely
Literally why? It just makes them look obtuse

I did. I've read the whole feature. It's like 90% repeat from his other interviews as the other user mentioned. Hosoya's interview had a few comments relevant to the upcoming episode as well, but that snippet of the Ikuhara interview pretty much covered it. The trio's interview was mostly fluff aside from Horie's comments about Enta's "scary" feelings and Uchiyama's largely unintelligible (in terms of spoilers we have that is, so it's likely in reference to a later episode) "spoiler" comment about some scene between Toi and Chikai. Also, based on the content of the rest of the feature I'd assume most of Horie's comment is in reference to episode 7 (although I assume it will continue to be A Thing going forward).

Except for the seme uke comments

To avoid backlash of course.

I think the interview was conducted some time back so they avoid saying stuff just in case.

It's just pretty typical PR stuff. It's not a BL series formally (even though plenty of sites will reference it as such) and they don't want it to be branded one way or the other or violate the fans fantasies so they tend to use loaded words like 親友 instead. It might even be partly agency/personal marketing/etc concerns, I don't know.

It was about who got held at the end of the otter dance. Some fujos made jokes about the seme/uke thing. The one that really said is Ikuhara when he corrected Suwabe on radio.

Are they really going to get backlash for implying that characters from a show with this much anal imagery are gay? It’s extra stupid when Ikuhara is just stating it like it is.

Mabu is a prime waifu and Ikuhara won’t let you forget it. Then you can be extra devastated watching fat otter hands groping your waifu’s tits.

user they do this all the time, it's nothing new under the sun. It's pointless to get angry.

No homo

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 657K)

I going with the interview conducted some months ago like I said here

Maybe they don’t want to be associated with anything blatantly gay, career wise. Didn’t Horie try to imply Enta was actually bisexual? Come on, nobody is going to buy that

This?
twitter.com/denkimouse/status/1130627368425467905?s=19

I’m not angry, I’m just baffled. I don’t understand why it’s necessary to keep up the plausible deniability with something like this.

If this isn’t how the finale goes, I’m definitely going to steal Ikuni’s shirikodama.

Attached: 76BF25CD-6E44-428C-80A3-AF1E86DEF943.jpg (2048x2048, 616K)

I agree with this . It seems very awkward to make a metaphor about "how people change over time" using a literal death as a character change. Mabu dying is a traumatic experience for Reo, Mabu's resurrection is another traumatic experience for Reo, and then he has reasonable doubts about whether or not the "changed" Mabu is even Mabu at all. Reo is completely set up to fail the test of "can I still love this person who changed".
>it's really less that he wants to return to the past, but that he thinks things were the way they should be in the past
This makes it sound like Reo truly believes that the "changed" Mabu is not Mabu and that he needs to "fix" thing after Mabu was killed protecting him, as if he was responsible for Mabu's death and Mabu's death is not something that should have happened.

twitter.com/tada8goto/status/1118913409821466625
twitter.com/K__N__08/status/1119017090936008709

No he wasn't implying that either. He was just trying to dodge the question really (basically a "it's just love, don't think about it harder than that" type thing). None of these VAs are likely prepared or willing to have serious conversations about LGBT+ issues or implications of their work in that lens, so they say things like this to avoid going there (or upsetting fans/getting the series branded in a niche/etc).

>giphy

user, voice actors are trained to give out these basic ass answers. It's just a case of avoiding backlash, even if backlash is not happening.

I often avoid seiyuu interviews because of how cookie-cutter their answers are.

So I guess they have to no homo interviews but they're allowed to yes homo prescreen events

>as if he was responsible for Mabu's death
Well, I think Reo does blame himself for Mabu's death. Maybe that's what Ikuni was getting at rather than Mabu's death and their troubled relationship being objectively Reo's fault.

But yes, the metaphor is weak when a. Mabu died and literally has changed personalities and b. it wasn't a natural course of change as they grew but instead unnatural change that was forced upon them.

Honestly same. Once you've read enough of them you realize they rarely have much to say (or have much they can say). A few VAs are a bit more thoughtful, but even then they often aren't likely allowed to say much. And not damaging fan 妄想 is like rule #1, especially for voice actors who depend on that sort of good will from fans.

I'm just now realizing that's the perfect position for something, which leads me to an important question. Do zombies gag?

Attached: D6x3GSZU8AAcOy3.png (605x840, 293K)

Yeah, most of them read like rehashed PR material that they're specifically instructed to say rather than, say, their personal interpretations of the character they play. They're just not interesting.

I mean typically yes, they have a lot more freedom to do things that are couched in jokes or the idea of fanservice vs a serious sit-down interview where they definitively frame a character relationship or identity a certain way.

He gags on broccoli

>Well, I think Reo does blame himself for Mabu's death.
That is what I meant to express. He didn't do it, but he feels responsible because Mabu died protecting him. My wording was unclear.

twitter.com/denkimouse/status/1114869941776183297

It feels like a Steppenwolf thing: the old Mabu is literally and figuratively dead. The past has passed and you can't go back to it. Shit changes, deal with it.

Sorry, I pressed enter before typing. Looks like he got the info from another person. What was said is posted here with 2 sources.

The one denki tweeted yesterday was from ep7's prescreen event

Epi 7 prescreen event had no VAs.

Is she watching the recording of an older prescreening then? Because she says "I've seen"

twitter.com/shipperinjapan/status/1119327803130793984
twitter.com/shipperinjapan/status/1119329214874783744
Miyano: Our [Reo's and Mabu's] relationship goes places you can't even imagine yet. It was our first time voicing smthn like that and it was fun.
Hosoya: You know, I-
M: You what?
H: I did have fun! But if I say that then I'll reveal too much!
Miyano: [Reo and Mabu] were more romantic than the buddy duos we've voiced before
Hosoya: They were, though we still cant say much
M: But the part where he pulls his heart out was sexy lol
H: During recording I thought it was the other way around!

>Our [Reo's and Mabu's] relationship goes places you can't even imagine yet

Attached: no.png (702x481, 158K)

Huh? She's obviously referring to the epi 1-3 prescreen with Ikuhara and the VAs. Precreenings at Noitamina cafe has no VA appearances.

Attached: otters suck dick.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

Tooi wanting matching shirts with Kazuki and Enta is 2cute

yes, fansevice is a bit bigger with them

You should read the rules, just saying.

As I said it was about who was held at the end. Nothing about seme or uke but fujos made jokes about it.

Will Reo realize this and accept this in the end? Will he use the dish of hope?

Unless something changes then there's no way for Reo to be happy with someone who can't show him love or affection, even if he accepts that.

I am a fool

Toi has companionship, it's just that his companionship usually is away on business and Toi isn't a slut

Seriously. It’s unfair to say that he needs to accept the new Mabu the way he is. The focus has been on how Mabu still loves him even if he can’t get it across, but Reo has feelings too.

Based on this, I hope the "lesson" for Reo to learn is to stop being fixated on re-acquiring the past, and be willing and have the strength to move forward. If Reo wasn't trapped by the feeling that he "killed" Mabu and has to undo it, he wouldn't have his eyes closed to the fact that Mabu is right in front of him needing to be saved NOW.
Reo's potential inability to understand/accept the depth of Mabu's feelings for him would tie into this as well. Mabu is not just his savior, Mabu loves him, which is why Mabu protected him and is trying to connect with him now. Reo can't decipher roboMabu's motivations and true state of being without being able to consider that Mabu would be putting himself through this out of love, rather than deception. Their communication is breaking down because Mabu can't reach Reo, and Reo is holding himself outside of Mabu's reach; right now, only Reo has the potential to bridge that gap (because Mabu is stopped by the otters' outside force) so Reo must have the strength to change his way of thinking and move forward.

So the lesson would be not that Reo must accept the changes to his relationship, but that he must be able to respond to the changes. Mabu hasn't changed into something new that Reo must accept; Mabu has changed into something that Reo must be able to recognize is still Mabu.
Fuck, I hate English. I hope someone can understand what I'm getting at.

>If Reo wasn't trapped by the feeling that he "killed" Mabu and has to undo it, he wouldn't have his eyes closed to the fact that Mabu is right in front of him needing to be saved NOW.
I don't think it's as simple as that. He literally doesn't believe that this is Mabu, at all. He's not just trapped by his own feelings of guilt, he truly believes that Mabu is dead and this Mabu is no different than an android that looks like him. That's going to take more to overcome.

This pretty much. I think it's going to be less about like Reo needing to just accept some pale imitation of the person he loved, and more that he needs to get over his preconceptions about the situation (that that's not *his* Mabu, that the only way to fix things is going back to the way they were somehow, rather than helping Mabu as he is now, etc) to realize that the thing he wants so badly is right there in front of him, and that Mabu is desperately still trying to connect with him even if Reo can't see it.

If he doesn't believe than why does he get so angry and jealous when the robot goes for maintenance?

Human emotions aren't black and white. He "logically" knows that this Mabu isn't his Mabu and the real one is dead, but it's still something that looks exactly like Mabu. It'd be hard not to project some feelings onto him even if you know "for certain" that it's not actually him.

>that that's not *his* Mabu
if he has changed so drastically and suddenly then it isn’t really “his” Mabu, even if by whatever technicality it’s still the same person and not a literal replacement

I mean I think that's pretty debatable. If someone you cared about got into an accident and, I dunno, lost the ability to speak, are they no longer the person you loved? I don't think it's quite that cut and dry.

There didn't seem to be anything about gifs or giphy but ok I'll stop posting art for a while

why doesn't he just mercy kill mabu

This is more like a Phineas Gage situation, I think. Complete and total personality change.

Losing the ability to speak is a pretty far cry from one’s entire personality changing and losing the ability to express any emotion

>If someone you cared about got into an accident and, I dunno, lost the ability to speak, are they no longer the person you loved?
This happens in real life. Some people can't handle the shock. Suddenly the person you loved is a stranger.

That's probably what will happen. No use to live to suffer

Would you be able to kill something that looks just like someone you love? Maybe he will once he realizes that Mabu has been suffering out of love too.

But like isn't the issue fundamentally (at least if we're to assume based on Ikuhara's comments and whatnot) that on the inside he's still the same and trying to communicate with Reo even if it's not working? So less of an actual personality change and more of an issue with his ability to express that personality.

I'm not saying it's unrealistic or doesn't happen. I'm just saying it's not cut and dry that he's "factually" a different person somehow.

True, for example head trauma and stroke victims can become very different people, depending on severity.

A few reasons, probably.
1. Even if he knows it's not actually Mabu, it would still be very hard to murder someone that resembles the person you loved.
2. Murdering Mabu would be definitively recognizing him as dead and gone, and even if it's a fucked up situation right now, some part of Mabu is still around
3. Mabu's required to make the zombies. If he kills Mabu, the otters will probably kill him.
4. Or the otters might just make another Mabu and killing him is entirely pointless.

Reminder that Reo accused Mabu2 of not being the real Mabu as soon as he got resurrected.

3P confirmed.

Attached: 092CB77A-6C93-43AA-BA3D-C021CEBE3045.jpg (540x722, 90K)

>He literally doesn't believe that this is Mabu, at all.
Right, but I suggest that perhaps he could believe that new Mabu is the real Mabu, if he wasn't shutting out the possibility. His rigid idea of "what Mabu is" has made him think the new Mabu *can't* real, instead of allowing him to think that Mabu *could* be real but has been changed (by the otters). In this case, the changes could be repairable, if only Reo would make an effort.

If reo doesn't mercy kill mabu after realizing that he's not an impostor how do they move on? Does reo learn how to perform maintenance or do they find out that the maintenance isn't actually necessary to keep him alive?

That's just saying Enta can take 3 dicks at a time.

Yes, I am aware. What does that have to do with anything I said?

Mabu learns how to communicate his feelings with Reo, Reo has to learn how to recognize the feelings that Mabu has. If they can communicate with each other properly, then they can try to find a way together to get out of their current situation with the otters.

yeah that's more like 3P(enises for enta)

And how do you think they're going to get out of their situation short of using a plate to wish for it which Reo is already trying to do

But he only has two dick-accessible holes?

We still don't know what exactly the otters have done to Mabu, so it's impossible to answer this. Is Mabu's current state permanent, or no? What even is wrong with Mabu right now? What if the otters have Mabu's emotions (or his shirikodama) in a jar somewhere and Reo just needs to get it back to make Mabu whole again?

Who knows, maybe they have some way to rebel against the otters directly if they look for it.

He can stretch his ass to take two cucumbers at a time.

Enta is the type of faggot that would beg his rapists to untie his hands, not because he wants to escape, but because he wants to jerk off the guys that are waiting their turn

I hope Reo and Mabu get to see the cherry blossoms together by the end

Next episode is done by a shaft staff hence the pen name.

We know there's some cherry blossom shenanigans anyway.

Attached: 1555801347033.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

So Reo is basically Miki.

Source please?

twitter.com/kuubyo/status/1130956459225731074?s=19
;_;

No bully. Enta is pure.

Attached: 8F3BC3CA-C58C-4F38-AE52-D81D74B91A32.jpg (960x540, 56K)

This is cuter than the previous gif.

what miki

I doubt his methods user
He probably didn't even donate that cucumber roll to a food shelter

Utena's Miki. Someone who can't let go of the image he had of someone in the past.

How does Reo even know maintenance feels good? Was he forced to watch Mabu lose his Otter virginity?

Attached: 1545683087995.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

he can see the afterglow

Mabu might act in better spirits when he comes back.

blaming him of enjoying the otter rape was very fucked up already but seeing Mabu's crying face made it worse

Does zombie boypussy dilate as easily as a living one? I wonder how many fat otter fingers it takes just to get him ready to receive.

Does Mabu actually enjoy it or is Reo just being salty? Obviously the implication is that it’s like sexual stimulation but that doesn’t necessarily mean he likes it.

He might not know what's actually happening if he hasn't seen it happen and Mabu isn't telling him what's happening. He might just think it's sex.

both scenes from the preview look like a past and a current otter rape and in both he has a stiff face and reddish eyes
Reo is an asshole

Wait, could Mabu be Enta from the future and Reo the magical brazilian boyfriend?

Attached: boom.jpg (565x532, 83K)

Why don't you all wait to watch the episode instead of asking dumb question no one is able to answer - unless there are anons who physically went to the pre-screening?

and the otters are aniki clones?

The scene with Reo and the IV bags is most likely from when he's just introduced to Mabu 2 (which is not during an otter rape).

Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe it doesn't feel good. Reo could be blindly accusing Mabu of that just because he's hurt by leaving him or to goad a reaction out of emotionless Mabu.

One Sara a thread must be law.

Attached: D3twK9gU4AU1hi7.jpg (2047x1526, 353K)

It doesn't look like he likes it in the previews.

The screenshot of mabu sweating in uniform has red eyes

I can't wait to see her date with Keppi.

I obey.

Attached: 1540243163761.jpg (769x1064, 109K)

The real highlight of the episode.

reminder that semen in the eyes turns them red for several hours

I bet she smells like strawberries and coconut

He can dislike it despite it feeling good

*strawberries and cucumber
or viceversa
*cucumber and coconut

user please, my penis can only become so erect

Chad Keppi getting laid with a hot princess vs Virgin Reo getting cucked on a daily basis

No matter how off his rocker he is now, I really doubt Reo would accuse Mabu of enjoying it and goad him if he saw it and saw that Mabu was in pain/uncomfortable. I don't think he fully understands what's going on.

I agree. I don't think Reo knows what maintenance is, or even most of what goes on between Mabu and the otters. I wouldn't be surprised even if Mabu only "needs" to go to "maintenance" because the otters tell him he has to, lest he (or Reo) face consequences.

If he doesn’t know what it is then why would he associate it with pleasure and betrayal?

Maybe he cries but also cums

They should produce some sort of Sara perfume/fragrance to promote the anime like they do with other shit. I’d actually buy it

It's probably because he doesn't know what's actually going on. Mabu comes home disheveled and acting differently after (from Reo's perspective) going on his own accord to the same person routinely. It's not a stretch for Reo to conclude it's some kind of sexual thing.

Sure, makes sense.

It's low-hanging fruit to blindly accuse your partner of being "unfaithful" when your relationship has gone sour and they're leaving you to go see someone else on the regular. Remember that Reo and Mabu used to live their whole personal lives together in that police box and Mabu leaving alone in the evening to go have "maintenence" done, when it would normally be time for them to share dinner or go out together is like textbook "relationship trouble".

It's like you guys don't want to see djs of reo being forced to watch

NTR a shit. A SHIT!

Because Anikiotter keeps raping future Enta, Toi turned into a giant angry otter and caused mayhem. Maybe Sara really is future Kazuki after facial feminization surgery

I think it's simply that the narrative that frames Mabu as a cheating hoe who sluts it up for pleasure is easier on Reo than the truth. His boyfriend gets raped every week by his boss to sustain his life and there's nothing he can do about it but suck it up.

Enta is NOT evil
mabu will NOT watch Reo be "maintained"
Sara is NOT Kazuki
Toi will NOT lose Aniki
STOP with these shitty memes

>Mabu comes home disheveled
Is this him coming home from maintenance with eyes red from crying?

You guys should learn that Ikuhara's characters are not as sympathethic and unblemished as you try to convince yourselves.

It's Ikuni writing user. These are not memes, they're legit theories.

Enta is pretty evil to my dick

Attached: 30922053-3F9C-4F85-9C29-353C83DC5F91.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

toi IS evil
sara WILL watch aniki be "maintained"
reo IS enta
mabu WILL lose kazuki
CONTINUE with these great memes

Why are people denying that maintenance feels good when we already learned that from the otter dance scene in the novel?

das a long-ass neck

is not the same as enjoying it and Mabu's face says it all

Mabu feeling "something like ecstasy" when Reo grabs his heart doesn't mean that Mabu feels pleasure from being maintenanced by the otter.

The IQ of this thread is so low. Overanalyzing the PV and some screen caps makes you look pretty retard.

The better to swallow long BR cock

Attached: B894A1B6-9B1E-4008-B823-94FC7DA6BA70.png (456x197, 47K)

Being jerked off in public can feel good but if you're not into exhibitionism/voyeurism then you'll also feel disgusted by it.

It's tiring. Even if I haven't watched the episode is like I did. I want episode 8 already.

We're overanalyzing the prescreener's fusetter summary not the pv/caps

>doujin where reo trades places with mabu for maintenance because he loves him and wants to lessen his burden
>last panel is mabu asking reo if he wants to switch back, with an x-ray zoom in on reo's pants showing a bullet vibe strapped to his leg going up his bum, he responds "just a little longer" with heart eyes
you just KNOW this will be made

Attached: D4ooUDnWwAA1gsN.jpg (1185x934, 125K)

You don't have to be in the thread.
I love the speculation and shit with everyone trying to piece together the assorted previews and spoilers.

Only if the hearts have little otters in them

He can feel pleasure reluctantly

So who dies next?

The next zombie.

Haruka. Otters offer manteinance.

Enta. Just kidding, it'll be Toi.

Chikai or the seagull noise guy

who the fuck says kazuki is sara and actually means it? is that an actual credible theory that’s going around because of spoilers or something?

how'd I forget

Attached: D689w47VUAAoyJ9.jpg (848x1199, 135K)

Enta kills Toi in a fit of yandere jealousy.

Attached: B1F73414-5A27-4EF3-AAC1-585B307D58F1.jpg (728x724, 106K)

There’s too little genderfuckery in this show for an Ikuhara work. Kazuki will be Sara.

>Toi
But he has a GUN!

Doujin where reo and mabu share the maintenance burden and hold hands and cry while two otters maintenance them at the same time

Toi will get hit by a car pushing Enta out of its path. Kazuki will be so traumatized that he can't look at Enta ever again without thinking of cars crushing children.

So Enta is the most hated character because he's mean to the fan favorite Toi, he's actually gay but in a desperate way but he's not cute looking enough for people to like him for hot fujo rape fantasies. Did Ikuhara mean for him to be a joke and the most hated character?

No, anything but this shit.

I liked rapist enta until ep7 spoilers

I'm sure he' the next popular boy after Toi.

Attached: 1536208439455.jpg (1141x1193, 149K)

>not cute enough for rape
umm sweetie, please don't speak for the thread

Attached: D6_zFMZVsAEwCuk.jpg (700x874, 97K)

>So Enta is the most hated character because he's mean to the fan favorite Toi
Only braindead people think like this. I don't hate Enta at all even if Toi is my favorite.

I don't think so.

In comparison with Toi who has no flaws compared to the rest of the boys, and Enta's who hits more close to home and will be more disliked because of that.

He seems to have fujos that draw art focusing on him, kind of like Toi but less popular.

Attached: 1527385149666.jpg (1200x945, 94K)

>this show catering to the fujos who need a yandere in every yaoi

can yuri on ice come back

Fuck off

Falseflagger please go

Fuck off reverse trolljo.

enta is ikuhara's version of a fujo

Enta is cute, but he’s also kind of s cunt. is a little cunt. no Kazuki dick for him but perfect for taking mob cocks in every orifice.

No but seriously the other two have Freudian excuses but Ikuhara made the homosexual selfish and depraved. The ultimate “no way, fag”.

Attached: 354F03A0-788A-47E3-A6CC-18A7C5506BBD.png (744x744, 207K)

This cuts deep as a fujo who doesn't like Enta and sees a lot of the pathetic parts of myself in him.

Attached: laughing_oberstein.jpg (376x419, 52K)

Enta is Anno

He’s shotaish, canonically extremely horny, and his dick actually works unlike King Haruka the Brocon.

>people will think this is deep just because "muh ikuhara"

He's too weak. He tries to kill Toi and Toi just sighs and beats him up a little.

Just because you don’t think he’s cute doesn’t mean the rest of the fanbase (which consists mostly of fujos) don’t find him cute. He takes up a huge chunk of the fanart, including the cops. I seriously don’t know where you people get this notion that people don’t like him or find him to be an attractive or appealing character, honestly. I guess it’s because you spend most of your time on Yea Forums and people here tend to dislike him or are neutral towards him?
Now, though, after next episode airs I don’t really know what to expect.

Sad.

Attached: laughing du barry.jpg (639x395, 56K)

I think this explains a lot about the people who hate him.
They might draw him but going from here it's just because they want him raped. He's going to be the most disliked character since he offers nothing to the story and the only discussion about him if just that he sucks and he's pathetic. I doubt this perception will change.

Why wouldn't Haruka's dick work? His legs are injured not his spine

I base it off here, but I know the other types of fans won't like him either because he's "predatory".

I don't think you understand how paralysis works

I don'

That’s adorable. It would be nice to see them have one interaction that doesn’t revolve around “muh Kazuki” but it looks like that’s all there is to Enta’s character.

Attached: 5C4A7DCD-1B6F-4948-8B88-0687A3AD15A6.jpg (1200x850, 170K)

its episode 7. if most people don't like him now, i doubt there will be any development for him that will change anything.

Does the novel ever say he's paralyzed or just that he can't walk?

>no flaws
He's a common criminal, but that's probably the least interesting part about him and everyone loves bad boys anyway

Woah, that's deep, man.

He has too many woobie cues, since he was a kid and everyone just focuses on his love for his brother. He's the typical bad boy with a good heart character so his flaws aren't like real flaws that bother people because they remind them of their own flaws or people they hate, the way Enta does.

This is why I prefer the cops. I don't give that much of a shit about Tooi and he's the only kid most people care about, Kazuki is boring, Enta's joke status is overdone. I don't give a shit about the speculation for them, which is just who gets Kazuki's dick.

what if one of the characters gets stuck as a kappa?

Attached: D6_9EvOUcAATK-h.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

No, but look at him. What kind of leg injury would prevent him from walking but leave him with perfectly normal looking legs? It's clearly some sort of spinal injury, although it's also pretty recent (the accident probably happened a few months prior to the start of the series) so it's possible that his condition could improve.

Paralysis doesn't happen because you hurt your legs but because you hurt vertebrae. You lose all feeling in your body below that vertebrae, depending on your luck and the height of that vertebra your hurt you may either lose feeling in just your legs or your entire body.
Needless to say the dick is a victim too.

Keppi is the least evil character so far. Prove me wrong.

Not that user but all of Toi’s flaws are from his dark backstory and he’s still the least problematic (for lack of a better word). Kazuki has excuses for his behavior too, though it’s not confirmed if he’ll now be a good friend just because his family situation got resolved. Enta’s flaws are entirely from his own character, selfish desire etc and he just seems to keep getting worse, which makes him polarizing. I like it personally but I speak only for myself.

Brainlet take.

>making the only confirmed gay character completely selfish and horny

what did he mean by this

He's the head of an ancient evil organization, has red eyes, is voiced by Suwabe, did nothing to stop the MC from killing himself and even enabled him.

His gas killed Reo's wife(male).

I want to hold Mabu's hand.

Attached: I love Mabu.jpg (839x1190, 221K)

No clue, I try to avoid spoilers.

One selfish horny gay, one child shredding psycho gay and one dead gay, male homos are disgusting to Ikuni

If keppi is darkness then he killed mabu

We don't know if it was Keppi.

he can sit straight without the help of anything tho, look at the scenes feeding nyantaro
is that even possible if you are paralyzed?

All the people praising it as progressive would have turned on it if it was anyone but Ikuhara. I know that everyone loves his formulas, but I get tired of it. He can at least write some happy lesbians.

Footfag paradise there.

I don't know for sure but it didn't strike me as particularly odd.

Yes? It depends entirely on where his spinal injury is.

I'm mad Enta is written this way.

Based Ikuni.

I’ll bet Enta’s toes are super sweaty and gross from kicking that ball around all day.

I just assumed that his legs were all scratched up unstead of mangled because it'd be too gory to show but it's supposed to represent a leg injury not a spine injury

I only care about Sara and Keppi so I hope the rest die in the end.

Kazuki is the only one who thinks he's not going to improve. That's why Haruka goes to PT and why the parents installed handlebars all around the house.

Are you me user? I thought I was the only one

>I only care about a character that has 0 characterization
w o a h

Attached: D651G8lV4AEyuaY.png (639x700, 346K)

Sara will save her dads, dish~
Or fuck one of them

Attached: dish~~~~~.jpg (1228x1780, 202K)

Yeah, I mean it's only been... I think a maximum of 4-5 months based on the cues we have regarding the timeline of the show. It's entirely possible that it's not as bad as it seems at present and there is that line in the novel that suggests that at least their parents think Haruka might be able to regain some ability to at least stand with assistance eventually.

Reo and Mabu are still liked and sympathetic because we saw their love story and people saw their good traits. No one likes Enta, when a character isn't even liked by other characters the chances of the audience feeling sympathy for them decreases. People can understand why Reo is so desperate for Mabu, they can't understand why Enta is so into Kazuki because he's written as a joke.

It annoys me whenever Sara does her dish~ thing, but whenever Kazuki does it I think it's cute. Why is that?

Both of them are funny, I hope we learn about their secrets soon.

Maybe Enta will be taken more seriously after the next episode.

Because you're a fag with shit taste.

>No one likes Enta

Stop projecting.

Shit taste or faggotry. Or both.

You're gay.

Yeah, as a problematic rapist yandere.

>they can't understand why Enta is so into Kazuki because he's written as a joke.
I hope they reveal why Enta thinks Kazuki saved him.

It's the other way around for me, the way Murase says it is extremely cringe

This is why I prefer bait shows.

he literally cannot stop himself from fucking things up though

Attached: D7GbbtrUcAAMqj7.jpg (1050x1200, 286K)

Attached: D6NvwHdUEAEsFTD.jpg (971x1022, 197K)

So you want him to be Toi.

even so they still manage to be more interesting than the main characters

Too little, too late. Making a character with flaws like his was a mistake when everyone else is more forgivable and theirs won't hit as close to home. Its why people hate Shiori more than they hate Akio.

Sarazanmai should have been about a kappa/otter princess and her lost and maybe evil prince.

Only because they don't have any flaws to trigger people.

It's like we get people crying that Toi is too flawless, then we get shit like Enta has too much flaws.

Keppi has flaws, is gross and a liar. And Sara is just as shady.

Sara is name brand, Kazuki is Great Value, you fag.

People hate Shiori for being one-dimensional and having no memelord status.

Because Kazuki was too nice for his own good. Don’t befriend lonely faggots, there’s a reason nobody likes them. Now he’s stuck on Kazuki like herpes.

I just want to know why the otter rapes Mabu.
What do the otters want?
Why
Why do they rape Mabu

>having no memelord status
Excuse me what the fuck

Attached: shiori.gif (500x281, 794K)

Toi is stated by the creators to be the most mature of the three and like said, he has reasons for what he does and isn't a character people can see as a rapist, unlike Enta.

Toi is the least flawed of the three, and his flaws don't cause serious impediments for anyone else. You can see why he's more appealing because he doesn't hurt anyone, he's the "silent suffering" type people love. Enta's flaws are more "real" but also more hated because he looks like a pathetic molester. He's not cute girl enough to make yandere shit appealing.

To mndfuck Reo.

Desire energy

it's like you're pretending they weren't a golden conbi broken apart only by the bottomless autism of a crossdresser

Attached: D7Fvx-XUEAEwGXQ.jpg (945x1126, 222K)

Kazuki doesn't seem that nice to me.

Why do they want to punish Reo?

He's a ugly male gyaru

>Toifags trying to convince everyone that their fav is flawless and push the narrative that everyone hates Enta

For being a traitor that worked for kappa.

Kazuki doesn't seem to like him. I bet in a flashback we'll see Kazuki never gave a shit about him and Enta will look more pathetic for caring more about Kazuki than he ever did. He's not appealing. At least Reo, who does more awful things, is still more forgivable because he loves Mabu and Mabu loved him. A connection makes a character seem more human.

I though it was some Entafags crying about how he's written to be hated.

Enta should try trapping. That improved Kazuki’s boring ass, and Enta might actually pass.

Attached: ADC1911F-68E1-4BCC-AFA2-6192FAF75A24.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

out of all the characters given shit here have you ever seen anyone come for toi? some of his fans maybe, but not him.

I love ugly Reo.

Attached: 1558023425739.jpg (1200x609, 57K)

All I see about Enta here are the people who hate gays happy that he validated their opinion.

I can honestly see this happening. Enta getting a bad end and being unloved all along sounds like a perfectly Ikuhara thing to do. Fine with me though. I like suffering, rejected homo.

Attached: 01A83DE9-455D-45FB-97B1-F7D4E9B5771C.jpg (1000x750, 160K)

I'm here for the cops but I have to admit Enta's writing is the weakest of the three boys.