Hajime no Ippo 1262

So, why did he lost Yea Forums?

Attached: 1262_18.png (897x1300, 378K)

He never learned anything and just kept on doing DEMPSEY ROLLU to try and impress his coach

His way of fighting and Iga's way aren't that much different, are they?

The coaches behave differently but the boxers are pretty much the same, just doing the thing coach told them to do and not thinking much beyond that.
What I'm scared of is Ippo will actually make this about him not listening to the coach well enough, because in his final fight he kept on trying to do the dempsey despite being told not to, if that's the case there really is no hope for Ippo as a character, and hopefully it's something else.

What I think is that he's lacking the hunger to win for himself, not Kumi, the coach or his mom, he lost his drive to know what does it mean to be "strong"

yeah, that's a big part of his problem.
I just want a single hint of coach growing as a character beyond just fighting for other people with other people's boxing, putting zero thought in the ring and only doing crazy things to "show his gratitude to the coach".
At least for a while we get to watch the other more interesting boxers fight.

ippo growing as a character*

Because he wasn't punch drunk so now he'll go back to boxing and have yet another long drawn out recovery arc that ends with yet another match he botches from stupidity and then he'll think he's punch drunk again for months until he realizes he's not really punch drunk so then he'll go back to boxing

I expected a different reaction from Aoki. He was too neutral, neither happy nor angry that his rival lost.

Barely even a rival, Takamura seems to care more about it than Aoki does.

>everyone in the audience notices he's completely off his game
>fucking things that should come purely with instinct
>slipping all over the place
>forgetting rounds
>tunnelvisioning a single strategy
>lol nah not brain damage please come back Ippo I'm really lonely now in featherweight :(

Attached: 50Xacph.png (749x621, 425K)

Inb4 it's not about Coach and we're stuck in this rut

NOT ENOUGH GUTS AND SPIRIT OF THE SAMURAI

Attached: 1541844267510.png (225x350, 126K)

Ippo could have done well with Maron since he could actually come up with a strategy unlike Kamogawa

Probably intentional, given Maron really wanted to be Ippo's trainer. He knows he's a retarded but gifted boxer that only needs to be fed instructions to succeed.

THERE'S STILL OXYGEN IN YOUR SCALP! YAMATO DAMASHI!

Ippo better fucking come back to the ring because the while Ippo Blanquinegro business has shown us he IS indeed a monster inside, so he can cross that fucking line

I hope IPPo comes back and then it ends like Ahita no joe.

And then everyone constantly pushing him towards boxing again feels bad anf Kumi kills the coach.

Sendo is going to get the joe treatment against Martinez

Would George be that predictable and have the joe character copy the joe ending

I hope Ippo comes back and as soon as he faces Miyata immediately becomes punch drunk and dies of brain damage

And that the chapters after are Kumi's revenge

>500 chapters of kumi turning into an assassin and slowly eliminating everyone coaxing Ippo into boxing despite showing clear signs of brain damage
>ends with kamogawa boss

>What I'm scared of is Ippo will actually make this about him not listening to the coach well enough
That is exactly what's going to happen. You've all read this for 1000+ chapters. You should know how this shit goes by now.

But it'd be so fucking stupid, especially when just presented with an opponent that only does that. This is the IDEAL moment of retrospection for ippo, it's the chapter that could very accurately gauge how much of a hack Ippo is.

I mean it shouldnt be the ending but Sendo is one win away from Martinez and he isnt winning that one. I doubt anyone will die in this series but getting broken like Carlos did is possible for Sendo

*how much of a hack the writer is

Kamogawa is second to the last, Miyata has already been set up to be her nemesis

Attached: IlGcz5D.png (746x927, 1.12M)

He's forgotten about Miyata. That's why he kept getting hit by counters. They were always his #1 priority in training.

How do you forget your opponent can throw punches without suffering from real brain damage.

>So, why did he lost Yea Forums?
NOT ENOUGH OXYGEN!

The opponent used his fists. Both of them! It was a really bad match up.