Attached: 005.png (1115x1600, 597K)

Attached: 006.png (1115x1600, 427K)

Attached: 007.png (1115x1600, 676K)

Attached: 008.png (1115x1600, 439K)

Thank you!

Attached: 009.png (1115x1600, 498K)

> Now's my chan-
What?

Attached: 010-011.png (2229x1598, 1.38M)

LOVE

Daily reminder Miku is a dirty fujoshi.

why Ichika? Don't toss all of this away

His chance, read the chapter first

Attached: 012.png (1114x1600, 631K)

>2229x1598

>white line

Even with early raws you still couldn't release it first.

Attached: 013.png (1114x1600, 576K)

Attached: 014-015.png (2228x1600, 1.73M)

Attached: 016.png (1115x1600, 824K)

Attached: 017.png (1115x1600, 650K)

fuck off dropout, your translation is pure crap.

Attached: 018.png (1115x1600, 577K)

>The ground will become even tougher after the rain.
What the fuck does this even mean?

Attached: 019.png (1115x1600, 531K)

Attached: 020.png (1115x1600, 739K)

It's valid criticisms user. Otherwise we'd just use the korean scans if you want speed.

Thank you Yea Forumsnon for the quality translations. And for getting the Love translation right. #dropout translations are a joke compared to this. Thank you again and keep up the good work!!

I'm sad. Kino spread though, but still sad.

Yea Forums has early raws? How?

Miku has so many loserflags, why doesn't she just kill herself?

There were posted a few threads ago

The first two pages make much more sense and feel better

Btw, why does it say six years ago in the kid fuu flashback and five on the last page?

fucking hell fellas I can't handle this shit anymore I think I need to drop this

is fuu dense or not ?

Attached: 1536348665214.png (1080x1472, 1.03M)

Don't know but it's been 8 months since the begining of the series so it's probably closer to 6 years since they've met

See you next week

probably tomorrow already

poor ichikafag

You're not going post your (discord) credit page?

Attached: 1558455939390.png (1115x1289, 418K)

Retard Chan final boss everyone. It's GoT all over again rofl

Miku is going to lose

L O V E

Attached: image.jpg (474x535, 27K)

how can she "lose" when she has already given up herself?

now that volume 10(428 bride) is over
what your prediction with volume 11(itsuki bride)

>i think something related to itsuki will happen now that ichika, nino, & miku are leaking out of the fuubowl

>Fuutarou blushing
Ninofags BTFO

>And for getting the Love translation right
It was retarded last week, it's still retarded now. There would be nothing wrong with a simple "I love you" here.

Nino is the bride though

>"but"
ha ha ha.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544721376389.gif (500x357, 358K)

>There would be nothing wrong with a simple "I love you" here.
There would, actually. Miku wants to play it off as if she were referring to a plural rather than a singular, but English lacks that ambiguity Nip has. It's dumb, and I still think it could have been better handled, but time has shown it was the better translation that "I like you".

we won, yotsubros

Ichikafag here just to say I still have hope! Ichika has been redeemed and Fuutarou feels bad about treating her that way. It's only a matter of time before their love collides into another.

Attached: ichika17.jpg (700x522, 39K)

Who said that? Fuutarou or Miku?

Fuutarou. Miku said yep

Better chances than Miku who was about to be rejected this chapter because Fuutarou loves Itsuki

I told you retards that Yotsuba was gonna win in the end. Don't underestimate Yotsuba's genkiness.

Attached: 74831814_p0.jpg (1280x1230, 2.06M)

But Yotsuba can't win. She's the childhood friend, and it's well known that they never win. The winner must be Itsuki, by law of the first girl.

>"I am who I am today because of you"

Sorry, guy. Yotsuba has been there for Fuutarou since the beginning so she's the first girl.

Attached: 73667005_p0.jpg (933x1066, 475K)

"I love you" could be taken as "I love you... my sisters" rather than "I love you... Fuutarou" since who "you" refers to depends on who she's addressing, and in this case she played it off as if she was speaking to her sisters hiding in the house behind Fuutarou rather than Fuutarou himself. It would retain the ambiguity of "suki".

First girl isn't chronological, but in terms of who the audience sees first. Ytosuba is not the first girl archetype, she is the childhood friend archetype, and is Negi follows standard harem tropes to a T, Yotsuba must hand over her crown to Itsuki.

Based 428 sinking her own ship.

Yotsuba will unfortunately never win. Because historically best girl never wins.
Case in point
Nisekoi
Midori days
Ookami shonen
Naruto
Doraemon
Gamers
Infinite stratos
Roku Aka
Konosuba
Oreimo
Bleach
Yuuna
Chuunibyou
Yuushibu
Shokugeki no souma
Boarding school Juliet
Kenja No Mago
Saekano

Thanks

Attached: 73614430_p0.jpg (618x875, 435K)

You dummies really need to go see an eye doctor. Miku clearly retracts her index finger after she said "I love you" to Fuutarou then after seeing Nino on the window she points at her. Then she asks him why he's being self-conscious.

i love this pasta because its correct

>Nisekoi
I hope you are not talking about the doormat, because second best girl won.

>Oreimo

Best girl did win that one though.

Doraemon?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Did the manga just kill Ichika, Nino and Miku?
what the fuck is going on? How the fuck are Yotsuba and Itsuki now the most likely winners for fucks sake?

>Ookami shonen
Nice try

I don't think Itsuki is going to enter the bowl, especially now that she's tied up with being Yotsuba's wingman.

Best girl won in at least 80% of those

Also, Miku pointed at Fuu with her right hand and then at Nino with her left.

yes but yotsuba got eliminated as well for being confirmed as the childhood friend.
sad thing, not a single romcom author can write without relying in the same tropes. must be some kind of a joke, a conspiracy between romcom authors and editors so every story is always the same

Tsugumi was best girl
Highly debatable.
Nobita was worst girl. Dekisugi was best choice for Shizuku
Botan a shit
Kindly get your head examined

How long has it been since Itsuki was relevant?
You can't just give red herrings for 3 of the girls and then reduce them to a joke
Seriously Nino having no chance was a punchline in the fucking chapter.

LOVE goes in here

>Botan a shit
I've never read the manga but this is the first time I've seen anyone hate her, she seemed to be universally loved by Yea Forums

It means that after a storm, the ground people stand on will be stronger. It's a metaphor for everyone's relationships with one another being stronger than ever after all the bullshit they went through.

Childhood friends only have 100% chance of losing when they has been with the MC the whole time but never managed to confess until some girl falls from the sky and steals him away.
Forgotten/Reunited childhood friend usually have pretty good chances.

I want to see more cute moments with big sis.

Attached: 74387921_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 509K)

>Botan a shit
>Being this contrarian

Attached: 1553780350116.png (345x539, 98K)

So how did Fuutarou know he would meet Rena at this lake again? How would she know to go there since Fuutarou didn't know which sister was Rena at the time? How did they know to meet so Fuutarou could pass the photo album?

It's confusing to understand. He knew the truth or now he thinks that everything was a joke?

I'm pretty sure Itsuki planned meeting with Fuutarou again as Rena. The real question is why she also had sexy lingerie ready for that meeting.

Attached: 74752529_p0.jpg (1200x1200, 658K)

>"just in case"
a girl can't be unprepared, user.

I don't know why she assumed that there would be a sexual encounter with Fuutarou in Kyoto.

Attached: 74841843_p0.jpg (826x1169, 1.09M)

I can't seem to find my relavance

Attached: a6efce1b9d16fdfa6120404cba8f8c5495ee7bc0.png (580x580, 316K)

LOVE

Attached: 1548761345278.png (2230x1600, 3.2M)

I'm sorry, bro. I love her too but there's no way she's winning. She'll just get an arc where they'll talk things out and accept that the past is the past even though she did have genuine feelings.

Reminder that Miku is still wearing the thong Itsuki gave her.

Attached: 74759802_p0.jpg (1061x1500, 991K)

BRUSH

Attached: 1558462494511.png (807x1245, 1.38M)

>The vagueness of "好き" actually came into play
Yea Forumsnonymous redemption?

you should read it, it's a good ride and the fact that best girl wins over first girl makes it that much sweeter

no, it still works better with "i love you" as you can be singular or plural

>so used to saying "you guys" or "y'all" that I honestly forgot that "you" is also the proper plural
english is a fucked up language

I've always been a ninofag but god I'd love it if Yotsuba won.

Who?

brainlet here. So Itsuki is the Rena now and Yotsuba was the loli Rena?

That sounds even more unnatural than just autistically saying love in this context.

Pretty much.

Evidence that Yotsuba has the rudest tits. All other tits are at least partially occluded and remain politely in place. Yotsuba's tits have imposed themselves over the arms and are travelling in different directions.

Thanks again Yea Forums

> gotta make Fuutarou remember by triggering the memories
> must dress as Rena and show revealing panties
> this will surely help Yotsuba somehow
Sasusag Itsuki.

Attached: 1549406829688.png (126x256, 30K)

why is fuutarou so cute? I want to squish his cheeks.

I feel like this is one of those spaghetti incidents where the lingerie plan only exists to make us wonder how the fuck it could've possibly worked.

The ultimate case of underdog
With a side case of despair
She suffered too much, honestly this confirmation is all that was needed for fanfics, vanilla non-h diabeetus 428 doujins to pop up so i'm kinda fine with it

>spoiler
I want an Eba yuri-threesome doujin instead.

Attached: Wrong Timeline.jpg (1356x837, 286K)

Nice.

Attached: x19.png (1115x1600, 651K)

Dense boys get cute when teased

Attached: 59401705_429246280992780_7949762056036144183_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

i hope Miku progress farther into being pic related

Attached: 4IGtwVq.png (255x582, 55K)

Ninobitch a shit

The Quints are happy again.

You're still sticking with this horrible translation, Thunderclown?

Japanese idiom. Earth becomes brittle if it remains dry for too long, in this context meaning that relationships crumble if they remain stagnant. Rain softens the earth, but it results in more stable ground once it's settled, in this context meaning that relationships are better for overcoming their problems.

Don't worry user. Best girl won in TWGOK and I believe that Negi will follow suit.

>more passangers than we should
The legendary Phantom Mutsumi followed them back from Kyoto!!!!!

I kinda hate to say that dropout was easier to read. I can tell Yea Forums was aiming to keep things kinda literal but shit sounds so stiff and robotic.

It's the bus returning from the E course. There are more people because four of the quints snuck in.

Attached: t3.png (348x359, 116K)

Dropout's gotten better since the absolute disaster of a first release, but it still has issues where there're lines that're obviously incorrect just off of context like Miku referring to Itsuki. Reading the Yea Forums translation is probably mandatory even if you prefer Dropout, just to be safe that you're not getting the wrong facts.

Theeeen again there're definitely anons who regular these threads that only read rough spoiler translations and never bother with either group discussing.

I would agree if I haven't read the raw right before the translation. Now all I can say is "dropout should just fuck off and never translate again"

I actually prefer a localization over translation philosophy but it's clear that Dropout just isn't as good as Yea Forums. I don't know shit about Japanese, but no one who's very familiar with English reading should be defending them as the better group. I'll still be reading both each week in hopes that competition improves both sides though.

Well, some people like you prefer very literal translations, but it doesn't work every time.

1= Yotsuba
2= Itsuki
3= Itsuki
4= Miku
5= Nino

Attached: D3B21jgX0AIRaiCax.jpg (952x1200, 293K)

>It's fine like this
Should have been
>This fine

Nice try Thunderclown.

I mean dropout translation is not even correct, their nuance is just off.

You're so lame. The desperation is just sad.

After the "... fine" now it's the "... But"

Mikufags Btfo hard

And a stiff translation sure is.

The problem occurs when meaning is changed. Languages operate on different rules so you can never be sure, but the more liberal you get the more risks you take that an innocuous looking translation is revealed to be wrong later. The idiom being changed is probably fine, it's unlikely that the manga will return to it, but despite how awkward "love" sounded originally it's still much more appropriate to this revealed context than Dropout's choice where we have to accept an uncommon grammar choice.

That all aside though, the Dropout translation doesn't actually read well from an only-English perspective. Miku addressing Itsuki and Ichika's interaction with Fuutarou are plain wrong.

>Love
My favorite meme.

Attached: 1416602707618.png (838x720, 637K)

>Naruto
>Konosuba
>Midori days
>Saekano
best girls did win though

Attached: 1558457570859.png (1115x1600, 742K)

>Ookami no shonen
>Naruto
>Saekano
>Shokugeki no Soma
>best girl not winning
Your bait is shit, but (YOU) managed to make me reply.

based

Nice role reversal with the chad Fuutarou being reduced to a blushing mess and tsundere walk off. Cute.

Attached: pupupu.jpg (1682x832, 357K)

Thanks user. Love.

>Miku pulling an Uruka losing flag.

>but despite how awkward "love" sounded originally it's still much more appropriate to this revealed context than Dropout's choice where we have to accept an uncommon grammar choice.
Neither group knew what would happen. It doesn't change the fact LOVE was a retarded choice.
>Ichika's interaction with Fuutarou
Sounds good to me.

Based

>Yuushibu

Attached: 1553669554968.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

>Sounds good to me.
It really isn't. Despite being the liberal group, "everything's a lie" is a less natural text than "it was all a lie" and as a phrase carries different implications. It's the word choice of someone that never reads. The bigger problem though occurs the page afterwards when we get this block. The Yea Forums version isn't just more accurate, it's also more intuitive because there's one clear reading for it. The Dropout version failed on both fronts.

Attached: 1557926656816.png (603x363, 193K)

>This fine
Wasn't it supposed to be "This is fine"?

youtube.com/watch?v=_erHMNcDayE

Attached: 1558456330559.png (468x498, 160K)

Attached: 1525563665245.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

Based as fuck, chad Miku

>but...
>well I...
Why don’t the quints let him finish what he is saying? Too scared of rejection?

Except he wasn't blushing because Miku confessed. He got embarrassed only AFTER he found out he was wrong because he had the wrong impression and called overly self conscious. It's already been discussed a million times. You guys love to keep repeating delusional nontalking points. Guess this is the only way you guys could cope.

cute shark teeth

where's the fucking theory that's shown at the credits page? i want to read it and i'm a brainlet

Thanks for the chapter.

Attached: 1558375264830.png (1350x2048, 3.72M)

>Ookami shonen
Stopped reading there.

>Could it be that you're Mr. Overly Self-Conscious?
That sounds awkward as fuck, jesus. Someone show me raws of this page because this is terrible

Why so insecure?
It was just a fun scene where Fuutarou gets ridiculed. But since you feel so threatened, there must be some deeper meaning behind it.

Attached: red_herring.jpg (508x335, 33K)

>Why so insecure?
He's a Ninofag

Dude...

>It was just a fun scene where Fuutarou gets ridiculed
lol, that sounds so bad without context.

I know, I did too, jus pointing out that they're trying so hard to stay literal to the original meaning that it ends up hurting the release. I could do with that for fansubs where you have the audio and the whole point really is to stay close to the source, but for a medium like manga where you just read everything, it's probably not the best solution.

Three threads. Has there ever been such a party for an Harem romcom?

It cannot be helped when this is the best chapter that came out after 7 chapters of pure shit.

yes, newfriend. This is nothing compare to the popular series in the past, though.

Because these days creating more unecessary threads would only end up getting deleted unlike 10 years ago where you can spam the whole board with Code Geass threads with the same image OP.

so yotsuba is gonna win, wtf bros

Just as planned.

If 428 wins, I'll eat my shit and drink my piss while streaming. Screencap this.

no, and it wasn't even 'i love you' it was 'and i love you'

Attached: 1540371377655.jpg (320x241, 19K)

Are you the one who said that about Chihiro in TWGOK? Because of the collage this line
>If X wins, I'll eat my shit
has become iconic to me.

If yes, did you do it?

>It's going to be a Yotsuba or Miku end
I'm cool with this.

>TWGOK
>out of all girls the worst one won
Didn't even have a favourite but that ending was such shit.

4D chess was real, when is it going to be revealed that she failed on porpouse to go to fuuts school but the 4 retards failed too

Attached: 1554582407706.gif (990x570, 472K)

No, I`m not. I`m a man of deeds and WILL deliver.

I just want Yotsuba to win so badly.

> Yotsuba or Miku
But it should be a Yotsuba and Miku end.

Attached: love_and_life.png (1024x795, 884K)

no, even recently you can still flooding the board, too. Like some fucking Yahari episodes.

>implying
People have just gotten lazier over time. The only ones who bother spamming are Yea Forums shitposters nowadays.

The last time this board got flooded mods took hours to even act on it

ATTENTION
>Fuck
>Marry
>Kill
>Befriend
>Bully

A true fact.

Attached: True-Tears-New-Hd-Wallpaper--.jpg (1600x1200, 790K)

DELET

Counter-argument: My Wife is the Student Council President.

It happens.

still mad, huh?

I will never not be.

glad.

Attached: noefags.png (1723x595, 509K)

>shit tls
>later on top of that

kek

That was comfy, thanks for the dump. Side-note: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

Attached: 74439915_p0.jpg (1816x2048, 1.01M)

She still is going to lose.

DID SHE JUST FUCKING DROPPED FROM THE BOWL? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

She'll be back!!!

Stop being so loud. I'm trying to remember who Yotsuba was. Is she the one who eats burgers, right?

she finally paid for her drugging crime!

Attached: arrested_nino.png (366x200, 52K)

It's over, user. She was one of my favorite girls. I knew she wouldn't win, but to give up this early, Christ.

Attached: Why would Miku do this.png (1956x2171, 1.84M)

bros why are you even upset about Ichika?? her husband is likely going to be famous, handsome and rich.

Yotsuba was the final boss holy shit

It was right in front of our eyes

Now we finally get the arc we deserve

But the heartache lives on inside.

if Ichika somehow wins from this, we should call her Jesus Christ

Attached: TheResurrectionOfChrist.jpg (250x320, 17K)

Money can only do so much to hide the heartache.

ichicucks watching ichika get fucked to the point of never being the winner.

Attached: shock and fear.gif (420x420, 1010K)

He's basically already going out with Nino lol

Post your bets
>Boat Rena is Yotsuba's machination
>Boat Rena is Itsuki's machination

3 more quints are on the execution list, nobody should feel safe.

It couldn't have been Yotsuba

we all know miku is going to win. just submit anons.

Boat Rena is Itsuki, Yotsuba was with the track team or whatever jogging, and we all know that bitch was keeping a close eye on Yotsuba.

I'm talking about the girl with the plan, hence machinations. The one who appeared is Itsuki.

What an incredible falseflag.

Tick Tock,
Who's next
On the chopping block?

Attached: 3_to_go.png (1115x800, 326K)

Birth order.

>fuuts not as dense
>fuuts thinking when she said "all of it"

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT ICHIKA
I BELIEVE THAT ICHIKA WILL
I BELIEVE THAT ICHIKA WILL WIN

Attached: gotoubun19.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Isn't Miku sunk too? She gave up her own chance for the sake of her sisters.

still not 0% yet, she's still fighting

IT STILL FUCKING HURTS

more like she likes Nino more than F now.
incest is wincest

miku is for ____

I just hope the other losers doesn't get thrown out of the bowl as violently as Negi did to Ichika.

me

Nino.

old men

Attached: 1558384004845.jpg (1630x1569, 843K)

losing

baking the wedding cake

Attached: 14453475674.png (1102x1144, 1.18M)

She didn't even get thrown out, she wasn't even rejected. She just fucking told the operator to stop the wild ride and got out of the bowl. Why Negi? Why?

She will rise like a Phoenix!

>Miku wins in the end by killing everyone
Honestly the best ending.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 5toubun_c72_p14_yotsuba_face.png (212x380, 43K)

choking on old men cum

Attached: 1557525681034.png (1280x720, 615K)

you fucker posted the same thing on 2chan

ICHIKA DIDN'T EVEN KISS HIM ON THE LIPS. SHE COULD HAVE AT LEAST DONE THAT! BE THE FIRST SISTER TO ACTUALLY KISS HIM WITHOUT ANY BULLSHIT DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>inb4 the bell kisser was Itsuki all along

>Ichika bowed out of the bowl
>nobody fucking cares
how did Negi do it?

I care, user. I care.

nino admitting she has no chance of winning? take note fellow mikufags. looks like we've won

Attached: goblino.png (250x220, 24K)

>Mikucucks this desperate after Miku fucked herself over and insulted Fuutaro's intelligence
Take note of the brainlet Mikucuck.

Nips on Twitter and 2chan disagree. Also Fuuts is still clearly thinking about her and what she said after she 'bowed' out.

Pretty obvious this isnt the end.

Based.

>ninofags seething this hard after the bitch gets outed.
>miku almost breaks through her shyness but in the end still needs a bit more work to get to where she wants to be
>megabitch nino has no more room to grow so she gets axed

SEETHING ninofags BTFO

Attached: chimpin out.gif (245x280, 98K)

Attached: 1353653243793.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Kill yourself dropout your translation is worse and souless

Attached: crimes.png (525x257, 136K)

Go away, Nick Cage, you got divorced after 4 days and now she demands alimony for life.

Don't stop believing, user.

>souless
Based Yea Forumsedditor.

>Konosuba
Retarded meguminfag

i'll admit i was feeling doubts for a bit but based negi really came through to cuck ninofags in the most splendid way possible. brilliant. absolutely brilliant

Eris the best girl though

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_ramchi__50c4ec868b3931c9feb41f8518d47511.png (1500x2000, 1.31M)

The harder the battle, the more satisfying the victory

Attached: unbent_unbowed_unbroken.jpg (528x879, 30K)

Negi must be doing these parallels on purpose. Even their seating order is the same.

Smugs snugs

Attached: unbent_unbowed_unbroken.png (528x879, 171K)

I love pads, so what!

The stupid spanish return with a new color art.
This time he don't mention Negi in the tweet :(

Attached: Hanayome Sleeping 1.jpg (2228x1600, 1.44M)

She is winning the bowl!
HAHahahAhahAhahah

Attached: 1556181060117.png (604x835, 618K)

holy shit Ichika's nudging cheek is so fucking sexy here

Attached: 1542659387199.png (431x397, 275K)

And unable to win.

>itsuki's ahoge is sleeping

Too cute.

It's supposed to be ambiguous. Here's a more literal translation:
やっバリ... そういうことだよな...
As expected... that's how it is, yeah...?

Both of this are great and far better options fuck megumin ,fuck meguminfags and fuck the editor for pushing literal shit as winner

Man SNK gags are everywhere in that thread, suprising honestly.

dumb broad

That doesn't change the fact that you are shit at what you do faggot

yeah, I don't like how Megumin treats others like shit, especially towards Yunyun, but whatever, lost interest after reading volume 8, and will never pick it up again.

>Shokugeki no Souma
But Erina is winning since the One Shot.

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: D7FX_2LU8AMS6tG.jpeg.jpg (900x1286, 158K)

>Erina

Attached: trash.jpg (764x662, 192K)

how many mysteries do we have left?
1/ Bell Kisser
2/ Yotsuba might be the first Lolikano, but Ichika is also one. What about other quints?
that's all i remember

>Are you baiting me to make this a Erina thread like the old days, user-kun?

Attached: Erina W.jpg (743x1080, 280K)

Tienes que reconocer que está bien coloreado.

So... Miku became one of that characters that "I have no chance so I will not confess" but at some point later becomes "I will lose, but at least I want him to know how I feel" type of character?

most of the quints will become that type of characters. Yes, Nino is the first one.

Fuck off, retarded spics.

It's like Chain of Memories!

Then...

> Ichika is dead, only a miracle or "pity letter / tragic heroin" would save her at this point

> Nino, suicidal girl who is doomed to die sooner or later unless Negi decides to save her

> Miku, knows the current situation and because of that she has saved her turn, depends on Negi if along the remaining chapters, he builds her victory or only makes it irrelevant to make her lose at the end

> Yotsuba, damagingly altruistic girl, she has a problem to solve, apparently does not include anything romantic, but it depends on Negi if he wants to include it, personally I think that would be forced at this point

> Itsuki, supposed main girl who lost its importance throughout the series and now wanders who knows where, is a mystery and possibly an asspull device

After doing this count and almost 90 chapters, i really have a hard time guessing a winner, i think they all still have the same opportunities and that Negi discarded them on time to lose as little money as possible

Ichika, Nino and Miku are not touching. Yotsuba and Itsuki are the bonds between them.

Negi is implying Yotsuba and Itsuki are the endgame.

Back when season 1 was airing, I was a massive meguminfag. The endless circlejerking eventually got out of hand and soured my appreciation of her and the series as a whole.

how do you feel about 4D chess reveled without a big boom?

Attached: 1530500760815.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Imagine marrying Yotsuba
>y-you want to have sex with my sisters? it's fine I guess, it's my fault that you are not satisfied

Why is Nino molesting Ichika's butt?

This has been negi's style since the beginning.

We know, Fuutaro.

chuuni shit was disgusting though
I also hate that chunibyou demo... anime.

The dream.

Hey guys, I like Nino. I'm gay by the way, not sure if it matters.

>Nino
>no chances of winning

Shut up Miku

Attached: nino kitchenhand.jpg (648x1245, 296K)

we are all gay ninobros. you'll feel right at home

>fuck the editor for pushing literal shit as winner
Wasn't she the implied winner of the WN as well? That's what some user claimed at least, but things you read here aren't always credible.

Finally someone who knows how to read a fucking shonem manga

doesn't matter, you're gay regardless

the WN ended with Eris gives her blessing to Kazuma though, not sure if it means anything.

Goddamn, that's the dream.
>Get married to a 10/10 super hottie with confidence issues
>She would be okay if you had her super hot 10/10 quint sisters as mistresses.

Who cares what those retarded islander chinks think.

statistically speaking there are probably more homosexuals who like Miku

That´s why is on the list, Alice is the best girl

Fuu is already aware of her feelings which is the whole point of confessing and the smile on his face means he's at least not against the idea of being confessed by her
besides this way she gets to confess in her own terms instead of being carried over by her sisters

The "as expected" makes me think he does know
I doubt he was expecting everything to be a misunderstanding

Attached: but.jpg (930x393, 106K)

Sounds pretty accurate
For Miku it seems this arc was Negi's way to turn her into a more active character in a way that feels natural for her instead of just her deciding to become agressive, the teaser archetype is quite popular at the moment but I'm not sure if it's been used in a harem so it'll be fun to read if Miku is actually developing that way
Yotsuba could decide to enter the bowl now that she knows she was Fuu's first love, the problems is it would feel a bit like Ichika 2.0 with her debating whether to get in the way of her sisters love or not, the alternative is Fuu pursuing her but he seems to be over his crush on "Rena"
Nino need some serious development and break away from the tsundere mold to win, after Negi's comments on romcoms that feel stale i have a hard time believing the tsundere would win
I can't see Itsuki entering the bowl without major asspulls, she'll probably come clean about Rena next arc but I'm not sure if she'll tell Fuu who the real lolinakano was
Ichika seems to have given up, maybe she'll finally drop out from school which could bring Maruo back into the plot of he blames Fuu

>all of them simultaneously give up on the bowl
>it's just them shoving Fuutarou around to each other
>they all start arguing over why they don't deserve him
That would be a funny twist

>Takebayashi shows up
>"You're all right, none of you deserve him"
>NTR ensues

>IF 4 wins it will break the childhood friend never wins meme
Make it happen Negi.

Every fucking time

>But-
"I love Nino"

Attached: Darling.png (800x600, 411K)

>dropout
This chapter was fine from both groups, a lot of the issues people are picking out are really pedantic. "Love" is still not an adequate translation from last chapter, even with this reveal. Since 'you' is both singular and plural, "I love you" would've been fine. Don't defend Yea Forumsnon being idiots.

Like, these are just incredibly pedantic complaints. "All of it" vs "Everything"... it's not like people don't use both in English.

Not defending dropout, I still fucking hate dropout, but you're retards if you let your hate for dropout make you think that dropout's translation is shit while ignoring Yea Forumsnon's issues.

>more passengers than we should
so who is pregnant?

what the fuck was ichika talking about before she kissed him on the cheek
I DONT REMEMBER ANYMORE

You wouldn't?

Reminder that all of Ichika's movie roles die an early death

Is that a p-

She loves her sisters very much

Attached: 1555434304334.png (1059x791, 448K)

Cute Nino

Attached: Ninocute.jpg (309x502, 45K)

So when will we have a "You Are Not Alone" moment at Depression Park?

youtube.com/watch?v=6fmiH04YRq8

youtu.be/KKAoSY5bhSw?t=16

Attached: 1557751715755.jpg (314x662, 89K)

>let's pretend we're speaking Shakespearean English in order to defend #dropout
k

Attached: D7Hv72wW4AARCI3.jpg (2228x1600, 1.09M)

Nino's probably getting anxious now and will go on the attack again and get rekt. I agree with the other guy that it will likely be birth order. However, he'll turn down 1,2,3 and then 5. Those 4 don't know Yots is into him. Having turned down the 4 they'll ask him why and he'll reveal he's liked Yotsuba ever since her "fake" confession. Then they'll help him confess.

>Yotsuba saying shes fine with working herself to death
>Futs doesnt believe her and even goes against her wishes to help her
>ichika says its all a lie
>futs
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

>the teaser archetype is quite popular at the moment
teaser type never wins iirc

>I really do love making arcs meaningless

How early are we really?
If we take Negi's comments about being past the middle point the we should expect 14 volumes but if it's true that Fuu won't accept anyone at least until graduation then Negi would need to pull some major time skips, is currently mid may for them and graduation is in march, the current pacing of each arc jumping from one month to the next won't do if that's the plan

>plural "you" is Shakespearean English
Back to SEA you ESL monkey.

Attached: C_86.jpg (260x506, 51K)

We’re not going to make it ichikafriends ? :(

FUCK Nino

I can't believe Yotsuba was the mastermind after all what the hell anons

You don't, they're sisters.

Attached: IMG_20190516_062142.jpg (1537x2048, 249K)

Fuck off spic. We will never have KR speedscans because of you so go kill yourself.

Why you fucking closet slut Miku

Not him, and it's obviously not Shakespearean but literally nobody in a modern English speaking country would use "you" alone as a direct object plural. Give me a sentence where that isn't awkward as fuck.

I hope you realize that You IS the plural - the original singular form of "You" was "Thou" - now that's Shakespearean. There are informal plural forms of "you" nowadays - y'all, you lot, you guys, all-you, etc - but the plural you is still very common and almost intentionally ambiguous. Which fits this use of "suki" pretty well.

As for common usage, too many to count. I was at a restaurant yesterday with a friend, and the waitress came and said
>Are you ready to order?

Its not that difficult.

Is it just me, or do people who read dropout releases genuinely hate the manga more than people who read Yea Forums? This is just an observation from going through comment sections.

They are ninofags

Well, I hope "you" can improve your reading comprehension.
I said it's not Shakespearean, so I obviously already know that.
I said to give me an example of a direct object plural being "you" alone. You gave me a sentence with "you" as a subject. That's a non sequitur. You accused the other guy of being ESL but I'm starting to get a little suspicious over here.

I'm a ninofag and I prefer Yea Forumsnon. Maybe everybody's a ninofag.

>Nino confesses but stops Futaro from answering
>Ichika exits the futaroBowl after underhanded disguises
>Miku confesses then backpedals to not get shut down
>Yotsuba JUSTs and wallows in depression
>Eatsuki keeps eating

What the fuck guys

"I love you" directed at four people is still awkward, despite being correct.

The only one who will have a normal confession is Fuutarou

People who prefer a more faithful translation, whether or not it's reads better, are more invested in the story itself over the characters. The arc itself was divisive over the characters but it was a great arc for the story so it makes sense that people might be calmer on Yea Forums side.

I might just be imagining it now that we know it's her, but it feels like Rena's being drawn to look way more like Itsuki now with her eyes pulled in and her expressions being what they are.

I don't know what your argument is. You as a DO or IDO plural is perfectly grammatically correct. And colloquial in usage, although not everywhere and not in every situation. Although in general DO of any first or second pronoun is rare. Since you're speaking directly to the person, usually it's an IDO or object of a preposition. Still,
>I will feed you
>I will pay you
>I will teach you

All these are as valid plural as singular.

So is 好き, in this case. The whole point is that its ambiguous. "Love" is still a stupid translation.

Why is Miku so pathetic?

Fuck> Ichika
Marry> Yotsuba
Kill> Nino
Befriend> Miku
Bully> Itsuki

There's context missing here. If someone were to stand in front of a group of people and point, saying "I love you", it would immediately make you think, "who" or "which one is she pointing at". In fact, we all assumed that she was talking about Fuutarou when this happened. The "love" translation works somewhat better because of its ambiguity, which in hindsight makes the ruse reveal feel more earned. The wording makes it feel like a more intentional trick, which it was, rather than going "sike, didn't mean it".

Fuutarou was looking for clarification regarding Ichika's story (lolikano) and may include whether her lie as Miku too.

Fuck Ichika
Marry Miku
Kill Nino
Befriend Yotsuba
Bully Itsuki

El goblino

There could be many reasons, to name a few
-She got cold feet
-thanks to Nino she knows confessing does not mean winning so after confirming Fuu knew about it she gave him a way out
-she wants to confess on her own terms instead of being carried over by her sisters
In any case is a non issue as she knows Fuu is well aware of how she feels so confessing can wait until she thinks there's a good chance of him accepting
We'll have to wait and see how they interact in the future to know for sure but her grabbing his arm later shows she's done trying to hide her feeling from him

Everybody is indeed a Ninofag

>climb some stairs with a heavy weight
>ichika blows up herself
>miku's confession becomes a dud
Just as planned.

Attached: 1542105146805.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

>L O V E
>I know, but...
>L O V E my sisters. I wasn't talking about you, retard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She fucking back peddled! After a completely pathetic confession where everyone had to help her against their interests, she fucking went and back peddled when he was about to reject her ass!
And I thought she couldn't get any more pathetic

>People who prefer a more faithful translation,
LOVE

But Yotsuba has been 4Ding to get Miku and Fuuts together from the start, she told him they would get along well and put in his head the idea that Miku wanted to confess, she asked Miku if she liked Fuu to get her thinking about him and then did the same to Fuu, she even waited to be alone with just Fuu and Miku to tell them about the binding legend, not to mention all she did the last volume

Just imagine how soft that must feel...

How can anyone still like Miku at this point? Honestly.

Hopefully this will be the end of Ichika - Miku drama

>5 years ago, Fuutarou meets Yotsuba
>Ichika takes him for herself later
>Feeling upset and betrayed, Yotsuba starts changing herself so that she's different from her sisters
>Later on, she fails the exam and makes her sisters transfer with her
>Someone as stupid and useless as her has no right to be resenting anyone, she never deserved Fuutarou to begin with
>now she focuses on prioritizing her sister's happiness over her own out of guilt and self-hate

How likely is this to be true?

You will never be squeezed between Nino and Itsuki's breast.

We already know most of this is true, the only thing we don't is why Yotsuba started differentiating herself from the other quints.

All true.

Quads on a Yotsuba post basically confirms everything you just said

>She started supporting Miku to keep Fuu from Ichika and make her know how she felt

Oh boy where have I heard this before

Attached: 1527072223759.jpg (744x682, 88K)

>brainlet here. So Itsuki is the Rena now and Yotsuba was the loli Rena?
>Pretty much.

I'm sure that at the end all of the quints will eventually play "Rena".

Yotsuba will be the final contender. She may or may not be bride, but she will be the last quint standing and help fuuts realize he’s madly in love with the bride

KILL Nino

Why exactly? Nino and Miku don't even know about the Rena stuff. Ichika probably has a vague idea but she won't pull snaky shit anymore.

>the essays and hopefags were right all along

Evidence was pretty overwhelming desu

>loli Rena
You braindead mongoloid

She was teasing him, that was her intention after she saw her sisters. Wouldn't expect Ninofags to know how to read though.

>"but"

Fuutarou told Nino about Lolikano and about Rena

>justifying the autists that wrote those 30-page essays
>Negi

Should be arrested for supporting weaponized autism.

>Coping this hard
>Muh Ninifags
Enjoy Miku never confessing.

That was obvious without any stupid essays

Is Miku holding on to Fuu arm?

She's hiding behind pointing at Nino as Nino is pointing at her

Yeah, she might be holding his hand as well but is hard to tell from the way it's drawn
Anyway, it's not like it's the first time they've done it

We've been saying that Yotsuba was lolikano for months, way before that thing was posted.

>Yotsuba only wears childish underwear
>Itsuki buys the most mature looking one she could
There must be a reason that correlates for this.

>miku confesses
>and then she TAKES IT BACK

Attached: eyyyyyyyyy.jpg (1914x1080, 217K)

Hey, that could make sense

pretty sure she is just teasing Nino.

Heck, keep flirting and I will switch from the 25camp to the 23camp

>LOVE
>Yeah I know but...
>L-LOVE my sisters haha...

Attached: 1432561027433.png (455x395, 448K)

Soo.. Ichika was lying a few chapters ago when she was crying to herself about being the one who was lolikano, not talking about her telling Fuu-kun about it.

And it was really Yotsuba?

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: 61-ovINlToL.png (750x1022, 841K)

And then Fuutarou will point out the true Rena with the power of LOVE.

Attached: 7.png (1077x678, 865K)

The 4 forgave Ichika but they don't even know everything she did right?

Ichika only played cards with Fuurarou at the inn. Yotsuba saved him, walked around, bought charms, and took a photo.

Why is Miku so pathetic?

You mean pretending to be Yotsuba?

So what?

We know, Fuu-kun

Yotsuba was the original Lolikano. Ichika pretended to be her and played cards with Fuutarou.

Attached: 1345531673485.png (2230x1600, 1.41M)

Ohh okay. That was a bit confusing reading that chapter and this one. I literally just caught up to the newest chapters yesterday night, so I read these a day apart.

Nino, you can't marry your sister!

Attached: D2uaJ1hUcAAiBgZ.jpg (1614x2048, 416K)

>Fuck
Yotsuba
>Marry
Nino
>Kill
Ichika
>Befriend
Miku
>Bully
Eatsuki

>even from the very beginning snake was pretending to be someone else in order to get closer to fuut

disgusting

Not like this negi

Ahhh now that I'm looking at it again and from what you said, I can now see exactly what you're saying. Thanks for clearing that up.

For a while I was guessing that lolikano was most likely Itsuki and possibly Ichika but I was basing that on their personalities. But now that I know its Yotsuba, her personality makes more sense for lolikano. Theres only one thing she says, can't remember exactly what it was but something about wanting to stand out or something similar which doesn't really fit her currently.

So far we, have confirmation of two of them meeting him: Yotsuba the one he spent more time with (saved him from the cops, bought charms and took the photo), and the other one is Ichika who played cards with him after Yotsuba brought him with her to the inn they were staying at.

She could if she becomes prime minister and changed the law!

>Fuck
All
>Marry
Nino
>Kill
My depression
>Befriend
All
>Bully
All of them to tease me

>FUCK Nino in the BUTT.
>Marry none of them because I couldn't put up with their bullshit IRL if I had to deal with them 24/7.
>Befriend all of them because I like all the quints.
>Bully all of them because they're all perfect bully bait and they make the cutest expressions when they're being bullied.
>Kill myself to atone.

>150 posters
Huh... Maybe because the thread lived long enough for different posterbase.

Do you think ichika and fuutaro have another confrontation? Or is this it?

YOTSUBA NIGGERS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 964K)

Attached: M17.jpg (1069x1136, 481K)

Ichicutebros, we lost

Attached: 1551497726037.png (1505x1080, 1.11M)

i am not very smart, please don't bully me

Attached: 1557268088555.png (275x280, 57K)

Ichicunts BTFO

>she proceeded to become the dumbest along the quints

Man the other thread is a shitfest.

It was her destiny.

Still delicious

She always dies first.

Thanks Yotsubro!

Attached: D7IpwpyW4AIQFHw.jpg (2228x1600, 1.03M)

Me.
All of them.
Yes

>holding his hand
it looks like that to me

Attached: hands.jpg (220x244, 56K)

(T)he(y)'ll come here and shit up the thread soon too, probably. Guess we should be grateful that the other thread is serving as a distraction for now.

Series almost has to be over right? All mysteries have been solves, and every girl who loves Fuutarou other than Yotsuba has confessed.

What a lewd whore.

Attached: 1456318820464.png (400x302, 30K)

Ichika
Nino
(You)
Itsuki
Miku

And then there were 4

Is this the third time somebody has colored this spread? Great spread I guess. Yotsuba best girl.

>LHT

The biggest two mysteries still haven't been solved

>ribbon tongue
Cute

>Yotsumouth
Heh

>tongue
That's the real Yotsuba, the body is just a shell

The red string of destiny only work for two of the quints.
After confirm 4 as lolikano 5 lost her only worthy claim.
The real battle is with 2
They are the only ones that has attachments to F
4 just say before -> lolikano
2 -> Raiha charm

Attached: D6z9dHkWkAAj3Bi.jpeg.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Anyone who isnt retarted and actually read the chapter knows this isnt end. Refer toWhat she said is still on his mind so I doubt he's going to drop it her not to mention it was Fuuts who went out his way to talk to Ichika.

Can you do this but with their canon hair color?

I wish Negi didn't imply that the kisser was also the bride, I think that only limits the possibilities.

3 -> Mother's bread

he's reacting a lot better than the last time

Attached: 3F.png (166x512, 38K)

Nah.

He implied it in a way that he can easily backtrack from. I believe the kisser is the bride though.

Waifubait, doormat, baker what else
Give more

If he learns the truth about Yotsuba he would assume it was just a lie, unless Yotsuba tells the story minus the part about playing cards otherwise he wouldn't have any reason to think about the possibility of multiple lolinakanos

The Yotsuba colorfag usually lurks on /c/, you should try to ask him there.

Goddamn, Yotsuba stop being so pure, you're breaking my heart.

Attached: 1529313766335.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

I was never one for Ichika, but this hurts. Why does this hurt, Ichikabros? ;-;

Attached: e14.png (824x789, 237K)

>Boarding school Juliet
Wrong, Juliet is best girl by far.

What a reliable oneesan.

Attached: D7GbrsPVUAAynMv.jpeg.jpg (1994x1010, 414K)

Finally, after all this time

Attached: Capture.png (312x442, 122K)

Attached: I'm actually.jpg (1351x1111, 670K)

Nino Ichika Itsuki Yotsuba Miku
from left to right.

Which chapter is this?

PARALLEL!!!

Attached: x16.png (408x415, 88K)

79 is better now that we have some idea of what's going through Rena's head

I knew it. Best girl always comes through.

Attached: 1555279067784.jpg (1496x1496, 282K)

chapter 45

Char is best girl though

Attached: based cat.png (1370x2048, 1.2M)

That's one smug Miku.

4 or 5 will win. Screencap this.

ENDING POWER RANKINGS
1. Yotsuba end
2. Yotsuba end but she's a cuck and let Fuutarou fuck her sisters on the side
3. Itsuki end
4. Ichika end
5. True harem end where Fuutarou gets married everyone

Char doesn't want Romio though.

I thought Futarou was meant to save Nino from the stalker.

Please stop speed reading.

This was very obvious and in-your-face.

It was all just more Ninofag delusion.

>I-I'LL SETTLE THINGS IN KYOTO!

Oh god he's here now.

But I've called the stalker being Maeda.

Ninofags were wrong. They’ve been wrong with a quite a few things about the arc that just passed.

Is Negi intentionally making Ichika look as ugly as possible?

She's very cute.

It really says a lot when you have to latch onto anons simply speculating where the story might go to try and get some kind of leverage to heal your butthurt

Don't even bother replying to him. He's just going to run in circles until the end of the thread or he gets banned again. You should recognize him by now.

Not on those pages she isn't

Was the Rena=Yotsuba theory the only thing Yotsubafags were wrong about?

Every quint will have an identity that was a mystery to the readers
>Ichika
Lolikano 2
>Nino
The kisser
>Miku
Fake Itsuki
>Yotsuba
Lolikano
>Itsuki
Rena

Wait. Isn't Miku admitting she has no chance of winning by saying this?

Ichika was Lolikano. The Lolikano who played cards. That's it.

It is depressing on how unsubtle it comes off as.

Itsuki has 2, Rena and May.

>May
I don't know what you are talking about. Itsuki and May are clearly different individuals.

ah, so my divinations were correct

Attached: fortune500.jpg (953x537, 109K)

She's saying the exact opposite.

She's saying that she knows Fuutarou doesn't feel the same way for now. She basically let him know her feelings without putting him in the position to answer him.

No, she's saying that confessing right there is not good for her since he doesn't feel anything for her yet, but at the same time she knows Fuutarou got the message.

That's really all she could be saying with it since she's being asked why she brushed off her own confession.

So... yes?

How are you so insecure that you actually feel the need to reply to every post that isn’t hyping Nino up? Fucking hell.

Ichika is kind of a cunt but other than that, you have it spot on user.

Not sure how you're not understanding something so simple. She avoided losing this way much like Nino avoided losing by stopping Fuutarou's answer.

New Futaba thread
may.2chan.net/b/res/640682347.htm

Attached: 1558490960816.png (1270x926, 1.11M)

Er, it's still true in a way. She is Rena by proxy.

The best part is that from now on will begin the so waited Yotsuba arc, which will be kino based on how long negi postponed it
really saving the best for the end

Attached: 1549524117864.png (780x1200, 891K)

Itsuki arc will be the last one.

Is Ichika out of the bowl or just starting from 0 without lies? I can't tell

She’s out.

The latter.

It feels really late to put her back in at this point. We still have to go through Yotsuba and Itsuki. I'm going to say this chapter was her "send off"

>Yotsuba arc in Itsuki's volume
What did Negi mean by this? inb4 he reveals Itsuki was the kisser

So... yes then?

I wonder how Ichika will play into the next arc, seeing as she still has the photo. Maybe she’ll be in cahoots with Itsuki.

Itsuki will be heavily involved in Yotsuba's arc too because of the whole Rena business.

JUST

Attached: FUUCK MY SHIT UP.png (439x425, 128K)

Out. This was basically her goodbye in terms of romance. I doubt we have that many volumes left so it makes sense that the rejections/dropping out of the bowl have started. We have too much to deal with to put her back from step 1. Yotsuba and Itsuki still have to admit their feelings.

>Giving hope to Yotsubafags only to crush it later
The despair is going to be great.

At least they got their wish and she became relevant.

Incoming Yotsuba arc will actually be an Itsuki arc in disguise.

This is pretty good. I like this.

The optimist in me wants to say that until we actual SEE rejections then all the girls are still in the race, Ichika does have one of the closest bonds with Fuuts after all (he has even said as much). So she still hs a chance and this is a reset for an actual fair fight.
The pessimist in me sees this is a drop-out but Negi doesn't want Ichika fans to stop reading so he is stringing it along by being as vague as possible without saying anything.

If she doesn't win, I hope she gets some good closure. This girl deserves to be happy and to move forward.

Attached: image.jpg (933x1086, 379K)

If Ichika was the first kiss, wouldn't it have made sense to have it appear in the montage of flashbacks on this page? It seems like the memories were from her perspective, but even if not it would make the most narrative sense to reveal it here.

Volume 13 will be the final one. Volume 12 cover will feature all the quints and the bride will appear on volume 13 cover.

>this is a reset for an actual fair fight.
Part of me would like to agree, but let's be realistic here. Four quints aren't going to get rejected at the same time or in the same volume. It's over for Ichika.

This. 100%

You're forgetting the Takeda cover, so volume 14 will be the last.

Yotsuba is going to have the best arc of all the girls, whether she wins or not.

I think so as well, but her back will be turned to us and her hair will be covered by the veil while the background is filled with white flowers or flowers of every quint color.

Attached: D6tQ_eQWsAAJ8JI.png (408x418, 192K)

Nino's case of being the kisser is as weak as Ichika's and Miku's and Fake Itsuki doesn't have nearly the same importance as the others.

This, she's simply the best girl. I truly hope she wins.

All she had to do was not pull that stupid shit. Even fucking Miku was braver than her in the end.

So we all agree that these two will meet at the endgame?

Attached: 1558326146585.jpg (1650x1681, 276K)

Was there ever an argument? Most toubunfags were in denial to begin with, but it was pretty obvious. Now all we need is a little hope.

>Fuutarou knows her feelings
>I was talking about my sisters, retard lol

Nino has the strongest case for being the kisser, Ninorager

I hope you are right but Negi's recent track record doesn't really inspire confidence...

>Nino has the strongest case for being the kisser
Itsuki is pretty bold herself. See the panties she brought along.

>Itsuki
>Miku
>Nino
>Ichika
>Yotsuba

It's on the next fucking page.

Yeah, it isn't looking good for my pick.
I will withhold judgement for a few more chapters, see how much of a presence she has in them to really see where she (and I as a reader) go from there.
Just gonna suck that 100% of my choices in these damned harems are the rejected ones (seriously, I don't think one of my girls has ever been not rejected)

So the Kyoto arc that we could've gotten comfy shenanigans from turned out to be drama that amounted to nothing in the end. Bravo Negi.

Attached: 1555736488659.png (472x628, 320K)

Last week we were worrying about whether Yotsuba's date will be cut from S2 because it's filler according to some people. What a reversal.
In any case I hope the anime will do the date justice.

Attached: 1557032884752.jpg (1656x2048, 1.8M)

Yotsubros, how are you feeling Right now?

Cautiously optimistic? Further despaired? Vindicated?

Attached: image.jpg (1274x876, 449K)

i would say out, her thinking about all of her moments with Fuu while saying it was all a lie really feels like she's calling her love a lie/false

Volume 13 would mean 27 more chapters, so 2-3 arcs.
If we assume one arc will be about love between Fuutarou and the bride and the wedding, then there's only a little time left.

I still can't believe there were readers that thought Yotsuba wasn't going to get anything when it was pretty clear she's into Fuu. I always knew her and Itsuki would be the last to admit their love.

I pray to all the gods they don't mess up the jump.

>You will never cum on Itsuki's tits
>You will never cum all over Itsuki's food and make her eat it
What's the point of living?

>implying we won't get an asspull where fuutarou suddenly realizes he's always been in love with one quint for quite some time

Attached: 1558225757051.jpg (228x211, 14K)

>Itsukifags are desperately trying to piggyback on Yotsuba now that Itsuki is completely irrelevant
How pathetic

Fuck Ichika
Marry Nino
Kill Miku
Befriend Itsuki
Bully Yotsuba (out of affection)

I feel she's trying to atone for she snek ways by forfeiting. And that was a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

I think we will go back to SoL hijinks for a few chapters before jumping into Yotsuba's arc, after that will be the end game. Or Yotsuba's arc may be the end game itself.

The only ones that were piggybacking were Ninofags from what I saw. I always felt it would come down to 4 and 5.

>It's on the next fucking page
>So that's what she meant

I’ll be disappointed when Fuuts confesses to his future bride only in the second to last chapter.
At least give some chapters to a romantic date, Negi.

>quints color on the seats
Nice touch

Sure, user. Sure

we would need a massive time skip for that, currently the story is in mid to late may and graduation is in march of the following year
the volume 11 is due to be episodic so Negi could use it to rush past June/July, volume 12 should be a proper arc and the summer break in august is a good setting for this, volume 13 should be another episodic one so he can rush through all the stuff we've seen already (fireworks, Christmas, new year) with maybe one chapter for the cast to celebrate their 1 year anniversary since they've met but then we would still need at least 14 volumes to have a proper graduation arc at the end

>Fuutarou isn't as dense as we think either

He understood. What's more he already knew she liked him.

The threads are kind of proof that the only ones piggybacking were Ninofags. I can't speak for any other reader, but the story coming down to Yotsuba and Itsuki just made sense to me. 123 were caught up in messy drama and competition so it felt like 45 were steadily climbing their way to endgame. 1 is out, but 23 are left and will continue to compete will the arcs of 45 seem to be tied together to an extent. Plus 45 have yet to admit their feelings.

Attached: 1551812554620.jpg (514x668, 38K)

Attached: D6xIzJLUcAAREoG.jpeg.jpg (768x768, 70K)

twitter.com/ILoveMedaka/status/1130904694602326019?s=19

These threads are amusing. Always changing narrative because they fear Nino.

Nino a shit

The writing has been on the wall since the start. Can't blame 'em.

So where's the rest of this theory?

Yea. Pretty much.

The Ninofags are starting cause they fear serious Yotsuba and Itsuki talk.

Pretty much

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

Barely a month ago
Educate yourself.

> 3 more arcs
Perfect. One arc to reject one quint.

>So that's what she meant
the literal translation would be:
"as expected...that's how it is, yeah...?

Barely a month ago what?

Do you know what piggybacking means?
Nino doesn't need to be tied to Yotsuba to even attempt to stay relevant.

Wew, all it takes is one Nino image and they start going off.

she kinda does, she hasn't been relevant since her confession

>Itsuki

Where's that user who claimed he could typeset better than both teams? Was it all talk after all?

Nino never has to pay rent.

I meant it in the sense that when spoilers for the latest chapter released, Ninofags were acting like they were always buds with Yotsubafags.

>she failed on porpouse to go to fuuts school
Now that'd be 4D chess.

>as expected...that's how it is, yeah...?

Let's be fair.
Before:
> Yotsuwho?
After:
> 24 best 34 best 45 best

wew, that backpedaling

Never forget

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

To take a photo I guess

Three Nino posts in a row after serious Yotsuba and Itsuki talk. It’s not a coincidence.

Yotsubafags are friendly with everyone.

Attached: 1535180340247.png (874x525, 238K)

Cope harder, please. It's entertaining

>Having turned down the 4 they'll ask him why and he'll reveal he's liked Yotsuba ever since her "fake" confession. Then they'll help him confess.
Yotsuba being lolikano also kinda sets her up for being the first kiss. She now has the motivation that Itsuki never had to kiss him at that point in time. Suddenly Yotsuba ending seems possible.

No no no user! You’re only allowed to think a Nino end is possible.

I don't know about the other two. I just posted that fanart just because is all. Either way, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Funny that anyone feels this matters considering how little sceentime Yotsuba has gotten. Negi can sideline characters however long he wants and bring them back whenever he wants.

NO ONE is irrelevant.

Obsessed much?

Actually, yes.

Attached: samefag.png (1144x151, 60K)

Yotsubafags flail wildly from being genki to near suicidal.

Some anons are very delicate

DATES:

Ichika
>Not YET
Nino
>Not YET
Miku
>Done
Yotsuba
>Done
Itsuki
>Done

Completely ignoring the archives post, I see.

It is consistent, but feel free to ignore it again.

>. I just posted that fanart just because
Cause there was serious Yotsuba and Itsuki talk. It's a known fact that Ninofags don't like when serious talk of other quints takes place.

>Negi can sideline characters however long he wants and bring them back whenever he wants.
The manga will not go infinitely

Yotsuba, just like everyone else, is a lot of people's second favorites including mine. It's really stupid that people would complain about something as petty as "xfags getting buddy buddy with yfags!"

Based Yotsubro

>NO ONE is irrelevant.
This exactly. People went on about Yotsuba despair and Itsuki being irrelevant, but it was always obvious those two would get their arcs.

This. We all know 2 and 4 fags are always buddies.

Attached: 1555052875685.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

Yeah, don't forget what based Nino did afterwards

Attached: 1551787023726.png (764x364, 344K)

How does it feel to live in constant fear of those dastardly Ninofags?

I found it very funny. People seem to go crazy after seeing Miku criticism Nino in this chapter and in one little panel but forget that Negi gave Nino and fcking 1 page and criticism 4 quints/

Attached: K10.png (1115x1600, 643K)

Nino is such a bitch

* a fcking 1 page

What fear? It'd just be nice to be able to talk seriously about the other quints and their chances without Ninofags freaking out. For a bunch that constantly claim the endgame title, they sure are insecure.

You called it.

It hasn't really been THAT bad in this thread so far. I for one don't care about the Itsuki/Yotsuba discussion you guys are having but don't act like a few posts from Ninofags can stop you and others from continuing the discussion.

Will you be my neighbor?

Attached: hello neighbor.png (389x432, 86K)

>Ninofags freaking out
>What fear?
>insecure
Irony at its finest.

>claims ninofags are insecure.
>yet cries when someone posts her fanarts
user I..

Attached: 1556726994310.png (776x941, 1.05M)

Nino had a date with Fuutarou. They went to a fancy restaurant and everything.

I would be too scared for my life

>Ninofags shove their shit down everyone's throats in every thread
>nuh uh your just obsessed lmao

>It hasn't really been THAT bad in this thread so far.
I agree that it hasn't been as bad as other threads, but I'm just pointing out how three posts in row happened after some serious talk of other quints.

It's not the fanart. It's the three post in a row or did you miss these two .

Autism.

What? user are you feeling ok?
Or are you from the future?

So get this
>Yotsuba's fake confession early in the manga wasn't fake at all
>she knew from the start who Fuutarou was
>possibly she even had something to do with getting their father to get him to tutor them
>she was the only one who treated Fuu positively from the start
>all this time she's been acting like she doesn't deserve him
>see when their classmates mistake her and Fuut for dating
>she was the kisser on the trip
>Fuut fell for her the moment of her fake confession to him

Is this what they call "perfect timing"?

I think he's talking about Kintarou

>user cries every thread about Nino
>Ninofags call him out on it
>c-cope! s-seething!!!

I can see it. Her "fake" confession obviously wasn't fake. She definitely had/has feelings for Fuuts.

You can also post your quint you know. It's not against the rules.

No, it's what they call Ninofags are cancer

>Fuut fell for her the moment of her fake confession to him
Are you retarded?

Paranoia at it's finest.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 12.15.29 AM.png (465x87, 20K)

>c-cope! s-seething!!!
Those are your favorite retorts tho

I'm a capricorn, though

Attached: D1m937tV4AMfnaK.jpg orig.jpg (1447x2047, 301K)

This is what Nino does to your mind when you're obsessed with hating her.

It's one of those where he doesn't realize it until later on when he puts together all the puzzle pieces. It's revealed to him that Yotsuba was lolikano and that she kissed him on the trip and it just clicks for him.

I'm not really sure she knew from the start. My take is she knew the moment she tailed Itsuki and Fuutarou here.

Attached: image.jpg (1353x612, 201K)

And you're also retarded to boot.
I never insinuated you were samefagging, moron.
Nothing unexpected, I guess

No matter which quint Fuut ends up falling for, it's going to be an asspull. I doubt solo color covers will be starting up again because we would simply have too many volumes. Fuut will realize he's been in love with one quint since [x] moment.

Ninofag here, virgo btw

And here is when she realized one her sisters is pulling a fast one on her.

Attached: image.jpg (1288x791, 227K)

user let me tell you this. If you're suddenly insecure because of some ninofag posting maybe you should rethink your life.

>LHT
Stop.

Oh, god. This idiocy again.
There was no one there.

I actually don't but whatever floats your boat.

Attached: 1557849269651.png (191x251, 38K)

And I could say the same to you.

We still don't know why Yotsuba doesn't want to reveal herself as Lolikano. It could be that she's embarrassed for turning out an idiot after all this time, but I think there's something else. She should know by now that Fuutarou wouldn't care about that sort of thing.

At least get our signs right. I'm an Aries

>Fuut will realize he's been in love with one quint since [x] moment.
You mean since the kiss?

Why else would she be so open to Fuutarou being their tutor when everyone else was so strongly against it? Sure it fits her personality but this also gives her a strong motivation to welcome him. Maybe she knew that their father knew Fuuts father. There's stuff we don't yet know for certain but this chapter definitely opened up Yotsuba as someone who has been in the game all along when the entire manga so far has made it seem like she's not even playing.

Who, me? I'm not a ninofag user but I can learn to filterout these silly spats.

>We still don't know why Yotsuba doesn't want to reveal herself as Lolikano
Cause she obviously fell for him during childhood. Her "fake" confession basically told us this. In having to remember that time of her life, she'll have to confront the lingering or growing feelings she has for Fuuts which she obviously doesn't want to do hence her KIDDING line after the "fake" confession.

Yes there was, It was Yotsuba.

Attached: yesterday.jpg (693x669, 192K)

I speculate that it has something to do with his mother and maybe her mother. And she's intentionally trying to keep her distance from him while still trying to support him.

Maybe she failed because she was too obsessed with becoming different for Fuuts.

YOTSUBA THEORYCRAFTING PART 2

>but this chapter definitely opened up Yotsuba as someone who has been in the game all along when the entire manga so far has made it seem like she's not even playing.
She was always going to be in the game. The manga wasn't going to end with only 3/5 quints falling for out MC. They all will. Only idiots were in denial.

You sure about that? That's an awful lot of panels dedicated for something that isn't there.

Attached: image.jpg (1248x909, 417K)

The bride and the winner would be the same fucking person wouldn't it? Also the only true winner in the end is Fuutarou.

>Why else would she be so open to Fuutarou being their tutor when everyone else was so strongly against it?
>Balmed herself for being too stupid and causing her sisters to transfer
>Oh, were going to have a tutor! Maybe I won't drag others down anymore!
It's not rocket science

Why would her being in love prevent her from revealing who she is? She could have easily said they've met before without saying anything about love. She's intentionally being distant.

Nothing you've shown proves that

>Falling for someone after interacting with them for a couple of hours
Yotsuba is a slut

Well sure that makes sense but until now we didn't know she was in the game. Yet she's been playing since the beginning. This is a huge revelation and it could lead into countless changes into how we view earlier chapters and how the little things contribute to the big picture.

That was basically how we were lead to view it so far. I'm saying there might've been more than were lead to believe.

>red herring

I think Yotsuba knows something that may upset Fuutarou and that's why she doesn't want to be too close to Fuutarou in a romantic sense. It could be related to why their fathers (Rich doctor/Poor photographer) know each other.

>She's intentionally being distant.
Maybe to keep her feelings in check.

>Also the only true winner in the end is Fuutarou.
>Marrying a dumb quint
>A winner

The night Fuuts and itsuki were talking about moon, the next morning suddenly itsuki had her stuff delivered by yotsuba.
Just like how in scrambled eggs yotsuba's friend was taken by ichika.
Not everything has to be spoonfed.

>Well sure that makes sense but until now we didn't know she was in the game. Yet she's been playing since the beginning. This is a huge revelation and it could lead into countless changes into how we view earlier chapters and how the little things contribute to the big picture.
She was in the game from her "fake"confession. Itsuki is also in the game despite not having a confession since we have scenes that can be used to show that she's fallen for Fuuts.

As far as feelings go, she wants Fuutarou to be as happy as possible. This probably relates to how she first met him and how he was alone at the time. Whether she's in love or not has no bearing on that goal, but it's something she's intensely fixating on. There might be something more to this.

>There might be something more to this.
There certainly could be and there probably is. So glad we're finally at her arc.

What if Yotsuba accidentally killed his mom. Lol.

Attached: 1552897140075.jpg (945x1140, 296K)

No worries, you'll have your definitive proof soon enough. Be it by a flashback chapter or Yotsuba explaining to Itsuki, it will be proven that Yotsuba was there that night eavesdropping on Itsuki and Fuutarou.

Maybe even as soon as next week.

Attached: cuck.jpg (1606x3009, 631K)

A flashback like would only reveal what we already know. I don't know if Yotsuba would want to reveal something that may hurt the quints' relationship with Fuutarou, if such a thing exists.

> leddit stuff
Go back

Stop

Damn Yotsuba don't deserve this.

Attached: D05YvhvUYAAqvj4.jpg (586x750, 48K)

It's obviously from twitter.