Harry Potter

How would you like to see a Harry Potter anime?
I've wanted to see one for years.

Attached: friendship_by_majigoma-d5j3val.jpg (1280x1334, 347K)

Lots of fanservice involving Luna.

"No!"

Have it in a Tezuka-esque style

This.

>OC wins the potterbowl

imagine the butthurt

Attached: DhKRSALW4AASILk[1].jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

What types of fanservice will Luna do?

We /hpa/ now?

Attached: MeruMeru.png (2550x2550, 2.16M)

It already exists, is called Little Witch Academia and it’s okay

I haven't watched it yet but I'm gonna start a download now

How many Luna pantyshots are we going to get?

it would suck compared to the movies
drawings can't compete against good photography

What is it with japan and turning western shit into anime?

Only if it was written by the author of Naruto, JoJo or Berserk.

>it would suck compared to the movies
>drawings can't compete against good photography

Attached: D1GvK1-XQAEtxKt[1].jpg (640x703, 57K)

If we're talking about the Prisoner of Azkaban, then yeah. The rest has mediocre cinematography tho

Attached: poa.jpg (5760x3976, 2.1M)

"Deh!"

Needs to be an original work set in the same universe but at the Japanese school. Could be set a while after the events of the books so that when shit goes wrong Auror Harry shows up to lend a hand.

Only as long as we get all the gay dumbledoor and black hermoinie

I fail to see how those are the examples of good cinematography. One of them is just blank rectangle

It'd be very edgy like my immortal.

We need Luna based fanservice!

who's that?

Attached: 1529531943244.jpg (1848x1928, 780K)

>My immortal
People still remember that shitty fanfic?

Probably Neville

But Neville was a fat fuck,that can't be him.

I assume Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. Or it could maybe be someone like Dean or Seamus.

Myrtle perving on boys would be fun.

Make her a christmas cake office lady

>Myrtle's actress was 40 during Goblet of Fire, where she gets into a bath and cuddles up to a 16 year old Daniel
What the fuck did they mean by that?

That ending tho

Tweeny Witches but slightly worse. Unforgivable Curses and the Hallows feel tacked on as fuck.

How about Luna fanservice?

I don't remember that being in the books. The series would probably be more fujobait with Ron and Harry being as close as they are, though.

We're going to get as much Luna fanservice and panty shots as we can.

It's a legendarily bad fanfic. Kinda like that Tails scat comic. You know the one.

Attached: 1551779018188.jpg (353x396, 36K)

I hate you for making me remember I actually read this.I'm not even sure scat fetishists could fap to that,it was so horrifying.

You're so fucking weak user. I've seen Yea Forumstards say this is unironically a good fap. Same thing goes for the sequel. And yes, this comic has a sequel.

Better question: why don't they turn great shit into anime? An anime adaptation of Army of Darkness would go down in history as the greatest isekai series ever made

Attached: ash-vs-evil-dead-army-of-darkness-bruce-campbell-poster.png (825x464, 240K)

Eh,i've fapped to arguably worse guro shit before.It's just the quality of this one and the fetish combination prevented me from having a boner.And yeah,I know about the sequel,but at this point I'm not even sure if I want to read it or not to find out if it's better or worse.

dehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdeh

completely original story without harry potter actually being involved. lots more cute girls.

>photography

Harry Potter movies/books>>>>every anime/manga

@188475436
everything after the 5th book was shit

Attached: 1551086555415.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Alright, calm the fuck down we can have Luna fanservice
It's like this
>Luna gets bullied and gets her panties stolen
>she asks Harry to find them all
>they're hidden around the castle
>obviously since her panties were stolen she's going commando
>rest of the cast shows up to help gradually
There's a scene where Harry's chasing the pantsu outside on his broom because the wind is making them fly around, then the wind blow them into his face, they get tied up in his galsses and he's left flying around with panties on his face and with his friends giving him direction on how to not crash

Write out Ginny and the chink. Make Luna the love interest instead.

Being adapted into a Japanese chinese cartoon won’t erase the fact that we still would be dealing with the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 93646FAD-B0EF-44D2-AF1A-1DD3BF938DDF.jpg (1620x2884, 2.16M)

> he crashes anyway
> when he regains his senses he's lying on top of Luna with his face buried between her tits
> her legs are spread wide open
> Ron and Hermione are standing right behind them with a good view up Luna's skirt
> Hermione pissed at Ron because he's staring at Luna's exposed pussy while blood sprays out his nose

Yes! YES!

>Dat manji and shitlet
genuinely keked

>the quest isn't even a quarter of the way through
>turns out Luna actually has a ton of panties
>and they're all different, some are frilly and pink, some a gothic and black, some a lace and purple
>Luna is never embarrassed about them, Harry is just a good guy helping out, Ron loves the idea of a panty quest, Hermione is constantly blushing and wants to get it over with as soon as possible
>Ginny joins in wanting to beat up whoever did it
>the twins are in it as an excuse to skip classes
>I guess some other people can be added to the party
>one of the pantsu is hidden beyond a pit of devil's snare, and the girls fall in and get nearly tentacle raped
>one of the pantsu is in Umbridge's office, so they make a diversion and Harry and Luna sneak in, but Umbridge comes back and they're stuck together under the invisibility cloak really close together for and hour
>one pair is the lake and the giant squid took it so all the cast is in swimsuits and they go in the lake to get it back

Every fanservice trope known to man.

Yeah. And some youtuber started voicing it, so it probably got some amount of people who never heard it before to read it.

Yeah, I guess if there's one non-fanservice series that could get away with pulling something like this it's HP, people would watch it regardless of anything
Now we need to find the director
Good old Hiraku Kaneko, or maybe a more sophisticated look with Akiyuki Shinbo
Ootsuki Atsushi is a good choice too

Harry Potter is fucking pleb garbage.

Would only watch because of this.

Actually the superior version is Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

Attached: file.png (700x394, 780K)