5toubun no Hanayome 86

Chapter release thread.

Attached: 1557069579518.jpg (2852x1403, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18029943
youtu.be/k_lYcTxncNg
may.2chan.net/b/res/640632070.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it dropout or Yea Forums?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p001 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 648K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p002 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 576K)

>dropout

Go on

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p003 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 651K)

>and I like you
It's dropout

More like dropped out

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p004 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 562K)

Itsuki has nasty farts. Do not fuck.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p005 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 602K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p006 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 425K)

So Fuutarou doesn't know?
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p007 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 687K)

>dropout
unsubscribed and sage'd

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p008 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 449K)

bump

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p009 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 507K)

This is the hardest Fuutaro has blushed aside when he was kissed.

Miku is winning

>losing to dropout

Attached: mehhh.png (656x709, 648K)

DROPPED

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p010-011 [web] [#dropout].png (2230x1600, 1.4M)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p012 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 646K)

No wonder yotsuba felt into despair.

He blushed cause she made a fool out of him. I wouldn't say that's a positive thing.
RIP

What a bitch

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p013 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 582K)

>whole character development
>still unconfident about herself
REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p014-015 [web] [#dropout].png (2230x1600, 1.75M)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p016 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 835K)

ICHIKA NOOO!!!
Fuck Yotsubrap

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p017 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 652K)

I want Nino to lick the drool on Yotsuba and spit it into my mouth

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p018 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 588K)

>nino's boob touching itsuki's boob
GAY

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p019 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 546K)

>...But-
OHNONONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA MIKUFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p020 [web] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 753K)

how come the scanlation is done literally 1 hour after magazine release?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p020x1 [Credits] [#dropout].png (1115x1600, 408K)

Attached: 02.png (1057x877, 385K)

Wtf now it's 6 years? Negi is always a hack with dates.

What the FUCK, how did I miss the reaction threads

Early raw means they can translate and pretypeset. After the digital drops they just gave to clean it.

its not the first time

Attached: The Quintessential Quintuplets - c025 (v04) - p036 [dig] [Kodansha Comics] [danke-Empire] {HQ}.jpg (1074x1528, 877K)

Manga starts in September and now it's May.

>tfw you will never be a proton squeezed between these two

Attached: 1550641300224.png (138x136, 33K)

> Dropout
But thanks. Good credit page, both you and Yea Forums were lacking these past chapters. I like this one.

>childhood girl
Yotsuba is so dead

This was expected, Yotsuba was the nicest to Fuutarou from the get-go. Of course, it would make the most sense that she was his first crush, she liked him the longest, and she kept him the furthest distance since she knew her sisters would have no chance if she tried.

I'm so confused.

Attached: C15.png (1115x1600, 753K)

ESL here, does calm after the storm carry meaning of stronger than before/strong after hardships?

Retard
Its 5 years from when he is a 2nd year student last year
Its 6 years from when he is a 3rd year student currently

>she knew her sisters would have no chance if she tried
This dummy won't win.

Too bad Fuutarou said he was done with this past shit and meeting Rena.

After a storm it's calm. That's it.

Attached: 1466780031673.png (600x887, 829K)

Yotsuba is the main lolikano for the whole story until 83. Then Ichika played cards with shotarou after Yotsuba told the other quints of the inferesting boy.

Yes.
>the calm after a storm
>The period during which things improve after a difficult, chaotic, or stressful time.

negi review chapter 86
strawpoll.me/18029943
strawpoll.me/18029943
strawpoll.me/18029943

Attached: theusualguy.png (260x260, 41K)

no

> Sorry for going off on my own, pretending to be you.
Wait, this implies long term. So yotsuba didn't know about her shenanigans previously?

Calm before the storm story-wise means relative slow period and no conflict until some shit hits the fan.

Lost in translation then? Sasuga dropout.

4 more years huh.

>this is probably itsuki

translation is so bad I've puked.
waiting for the based user for proper translation.

D'oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

Nah, it's pretty clear what it means user.

until stated otherwise in the manga, she only knew about it after asking Itsuki if she was hiding something from her at the temple

>she was his first crush
His first crush was Takebayashi, Yotsuba was his rebound girl

It doesn't change the fact that her past relationship with him is what guided her kindness towards him in the beginning, and it is also why she keeps a distance, even if she likes him more than her sisters and for a much longer time.

So while he doesn't care about the past, she clearly does since it guided their initial interaction after many years, and it continues to guide her actions even now.

what does he mean with there being more passengers?

I hope she never confesses and loses!

>Clinging thi his arm

This Miku is very powerfull.

Fuutarou is aware or not ?
Shitty translation or not ?

Imagine being so ESL you don't know what "storm," "calm," and "after" means.

This is you.

The quints went to their course by school buse, but went to E course on t heir own

>this is probably Itsuki
The hell?

When Fuutarou said "hell no",it because current Yotsuba is already way too off from the ideal girl 5 years ago.His preferences probably changed too.

It's idiomatic and I know of calm before the storm. I haven't heard of calm after the storm at all and it certainly doesn't carry meaning of "stronger" at first glance.

Yotsuba already had several losing flags found in most manga
>Genki as fuck
>Already nice to the MC after the reunion
>Childhood friend
>Destroyed love flags to other people

>Yotsuba is already way too off from the ideal girl 5 years ago
This too, you could fall in love with someone, and they change so much over time that you would meet them again and not have the same spark since your ideal and reality clashed so much.

Like, a person could be into smaller breasts, and the point of affection has big breasts or a person could like cute and smart, but she was cute and a dumbass.

based

Attached: V19.png (1115x1289, 418K)

Nino a SHIT

WE DID IT YOTSUBROS
HOPE WON
NINOSPERGS BTFO

Shut your ass up retard

This scene just got a lot more important than it already was. Sasuga negi-sama

Attached: 002A0FD1-3453-45FC-A9D7-1A34DBCFADD8.jpg (640x479, 54K)

What's your main language, then? Because the expression "calm before the storm" is a common idiom in many languages. Spanish, for example.

Here's your parallel bro

Attached: same seating order too.png (1052x738, 808K)

Nino a SHIT

>but

Attached: bocchi oh shit.jpg (800x619, 101K)

>Mikucuck btfo
>Meekufags enternely btfo

Huh. What document is that? Please don't tell me it's the one from discord.

>no >#dropout option

*BEST

What says the preview

I know calm before the storm, I ahven't heard of calm after the storm.

>like

How did they unfuck themselves from "LOVE"?

Fucking retards

I wonder.
Miku's sentence sounds like he is aware.
a/ translation is better here.

I'm stupid and don't talk to girls much, what does she mean by that?

>Please don't tell me it's the one from discord.
I'm sorry, user.

youtu.be/k_lYcTxncNg

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

> embracing discordvomit
I thought Yea Forumsscans were better than this.

legend that binds > sayonara > final exams > scrambled eggs > mid term exams > birthday > festival > kyoto

bros Nino got btfo and was irrelevant which means this arc and especially this chapter were bad.

We aren't sure about that, but Yotsuba looked too calm and didn't even question why Itsuki was disguising so I think she's at least aware of what happened

Alright, bros. We fucking called it months ago. We can rest in peace now.

>.. But I love Nino
That's why Fuutarou was shocked
when he saw that Nino was behind him.He almost indirectly confessed to her

Attached: jail.png (316x345, 95K)

What

Attached: Well which is it.jpg (968x618, 177K)

Where's the jap version?

literal vs liberal
Meaning's the same.

How the hell does ground get hard after rain?

>the thing is
...I'm not thinking about love just yet
>but
...I'm thinking about someone else right now

how can Mikufags recover at this point?

Japanese is closest literally to Yea Forums's.

It's just the opposite, user. Don't need to think so hard about it,

>Calm before the storm: Bad shit will happen after peaceful times.

>Calm after the storm: Peaceful times after bad shit happened.

It's a saying then

Amen, brother. We fucking called it. It's not rocket science, but it still feels good to know we were right all along.

Attached: image.jpg (933x1086, 379K)

It's a proverb that Yea Forums decided to translate literally.

>Hope won
>No. It's fine like this
Nice try hopefag

I think that's why he's been asking, peaceful times after bad times certainly doesn't give the meaning of the quints' bond becoming stronger after the hardships.

YOTSUBA ARC?

Attached: 1551473499561 (1).gif (512x512, 510K)

Yea Forums - languages and idioms

Is Fuutarou dense or not ?

Attached: 1536348665214.png (1018x959, 707K)

>Believed Ichika in the same chapter
You tell me.

post the jap version when you do this comparison shit, fag.

Next plot twist. There's actually a sixth sister and she's chained in the basement of the big apartment. Rena is actually Rena.

We already know Mutsumi exists, user. Ichika already said so.

Mutsuki, Nana and Hanako

Attached: 1536348665214.png (1080x1472, 1.03M)

Got too curious about the proverb. Here's some explanations
english.stackexchange.com/questions/284224

Why there so many thread?

Nah, you know the realistic plot twist is that after Yotsuba talks about Fuutaro that all off the girls meet him after Ichika. Miku, Nino, and Ichika all forgot about him

Will Itsuki just straight up reveal everything to Fuutarou? She tried to make him remember but it was ineffective even in Kyoto

People actually said that since this chapter is the last of Volume 10, which will have the Yotsuba bride cover, it's not that farfetched to have the chapter close with a big Yotsuba moment.

Top one is more accurate.

>no worries. Love hurts, doesn't it?
>thank you Ichika
ICHIKA LITERALLY CONSOLES MIKU AFTER HER SUBTLE REJECTION

Let's hope Negi makes it before he forgets her again.

Attached: not today.png (1115x802, 414K)

Autism

>...but-

Attached: 1555797310482.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Nanami. It sounds prettier.

>AFTER HER SUBTLE REJECTION
kek

We need more for quints

Rena was just pretending to be Itsuki disguised as Rena, She was always the sister that was best at disguises.

IT'S HAPPENING

>But-
Yup, just as I thought. At this point you can literally tell Negi is throwing an bone to Mikufags while he continues to set up Nino as Fuutarous love. It's only an matter of time till he takes notice of his pent up feelings from being heavily cautious of her then falls for her.

Cover girl doesn't always get the biggest moments. See last volume.

Attached: heavy as a neutron star.png (1093x74, 9K)

>HOPE WON

Attached: 1558453854622.jpg (1160x572, 177K)

I'm just more curious about why is she suddenly interested in supporting Yotsuba. She was just minding her own business and then went full support all of a sudden.

Everything is a lie as in, she was living under the premise that she doesn't like him because of Miku?

Or lie as in, she was telling him that all the affection she showed him was all an act, is she raising the white flag? But why did she kiss him?

Am I brain damaged for not getting this? Shit is so cryptic.

dropout can't resist to be trashed by Yea Forums again.

YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA YOTSUBA

You mean Yea Forums can't wait to be trashed by anons again.

>Fuutarou :How about the haunted house
Why Fuutarou wants to go to the haunted house??? Maybe he remembers his date with Nino.

Add that Fuutarou and Nino had the same idea about the haunted house for the mission diversion "Madea and Takeda"

I guess is not about supporting Yotsuba but about not lying to Fuutarou

Goodbye kiss

>Ichika back in the running.
>Miku set herself back
>Nino didn't get a single moment beyond a stealth hug

Attached: image.jpg (1277x884, 263K)

>for the first time in six years
>five years ago
?

Haciko sounds prettier.

>trying to get Yotsuba back into the bowl even though she knew there're already 3 sisters in love with Fuutarou
What's the next step of Itsuki's master plan?

Either Fuutarou added one more year or Negi fucked up.

I like how Yotsuba's previous volume was literally the whole lolikano ordeal in a single fucking volume.

or you are just a braindead speedreader.

What

Kumiko, Juna.
Rena sounds ugly, Reina is better.

So now it's not that much of a stretch to believe that the one tailing Fuutarou and Itsuki was Yotsuba, right?

Attached: image.jpg (1353x612, 201K)

Go back to Yea Forums

Itsuki is dumb.It was indeed 5 years ago if they are talking in previous year,but Fuutarou and the quints already move in to 3rd year currently.

you forget that the quints (especially Itsuki) are dumb. Forgetting that a new year had come is typical for them.

So in the end of Miku and Ichika retracted their confession

OK Only Nino deserves to win

With this Ichika is officially out of the bride race.

Not that hard to understand. She knows Fuutarou and Yotsuba shared a precious memory and think they deserve a proper reunion. She also feels guilty receiving his thanks when it should be directed at
Yotsuba instead.

Attached: IMG_20190522_001139.png (1053x820, 785K)

Someone needs to compile the interactions between Fuuts and Yotsuba now that the foreknowledge she's OG lolikano has come to light.
Imagine what's inside the mind of a 5 (FIVE) years cucquean in the making. The girl who NTRed herself to death isn't Miku, it's actually Yotsuba
>i have pretended to be mentally retarded for FIVE WHOLE YEARS.jpg
>watched from the sidelines as her sisters compete for her first love
>while knowing you're actually his first love, too
>all the while being a better actor than the actress in your family

I mean, it must be JUST-tier being Yotsuba but i kinda have this massively rude despairboner for her. There should be a shitton of things going through her mind that even our subsconscious recognize the despair long before it was revealed.

Attached: 1553087517151.png (540x1442, 843K)

Yotsuba is the dumbest though

>she uses 鈍くないから
this means he isn't dense

I meant people tend to forget that Itsuki is dumb, too.

Technically they all are. Academically, at least.

She probably came over to persuade Itsuki to come home, saw them leaving the house and snuck after them. The question is if this is where she finally recognised Fuutarou as that blonde kid from years ago, or if it's when she realised he was still hung up over her. Ichika knew before this point, sure, but did Yotsuba?

the problem is not for Miku, but Fuutarou. Is he aware or not ?

Yeah, it's stupid because they both shot themselves in the foot. They are literally back to square one.

Yotsuba is also stupid because she basically crushed her own flag when she vehemently denied her being in a relationship with Fuuts.

The Nakano sisters are stupid, but this is a whole new level of stupid because they are all basically destroying changes of romance to develop.

>Funny Fact
Fuutarou chooses the group E only for Ichika. Only to tells her "sorry"and he doesn't gives a fuck to be with Miku

Fuutarou must have been disgusted to see Miku instead Ichika

So what are Yotsuba's chances of winning now?

>Imagine what's inside the mind of a 5 (FIVE) years cucquean in the making.
We don't need to: we know she's guilty that her failing school led to her sisters following after her. She's probably even more guilty that she can't live up to the girl in Fuutarou's memories that's been inspiring him all this time.

I'm curious too.
>Trying to get Fuutarou to remember ''Rena''
>Hungs with him and asks Yotsuba to make a photo to her and Fuutarou in Kyoto
>When she could have been the one making the photo to Fuutarou and Yotsuba

Well, next volume is the Itsuki cover volume, so I'm expecting Itsuki to reveal some part of her plan in 7 chapters

They haven't changed at all.

It's not about supporting. It's about them stopping the lies.

I always pegged this as the moment Yotsuba realized one of her sisters is pulling a fast one on her.

Attached: image.jpg (1288x791, 227K)

he is aware

>he isn't that dense

Attached: x3.png (587x345, 234K)

Someone link me to the JP thread please.

proof that Miku don't know shit about Fuutarou.

>>watched from the sidelines as her sisters compete for her first love
That probably hurt her the most. She probably was nice, to begin with, because she already likes him, and she was friendly because she wanted to smooth over her sisters hating Fuutarou.

She probably didn't expect they would fall for him too. Of course Yotsuba is also dumb as fuck, so it didn't help

She probably got hints, but yeah, that was likely the "Oh shit, someone is pretending to be me moment"

Maeda dressed as a ninja made me chuckle.
Now that the fuutabros have changed contacts, I kinda wanna see them hanging out sometime.

>Ichika's back at what she was before
>Miku confessed but not really
>Nino and Itsuki did nothing
>Yotsuba doesn't want him to know about lolikano
>kyoto's arc was literally filler
T-thanks Negi...

Attached: x.png (890x562, 657K)

Surprisingly, not much. I still believe Nino will be the bride. But I'm pretty sure Yotsuba will get plenty of comfy moments with Fuutarou in the coming chapters.

To be frank, Yotsuba and Itsuki interactions with Fuutarou are some of the comfier moments in the series.

Attached: image.jpg (1270x1162, 376K)

>>Ichika's back at what she was before
She fucking lost

>hope won
>she looks like she's about to kill herself
umm sweaty

>Miku doesn't know that Yotsuba's already pulled the "Love you... PRANK!" game and nothing transpired because of it
>She's actually pinning her hopes on him figuring out that the confession she told him wasn't a confession was actually a confession
>And that somehow this will endear him to her more than just being straightforward and honest
Miku is the only character I'll be annoyed at winning the Fuutabowl. 1,2 and 4 are preferable, and I'll make do with 5, but 3 has been floundering since the get-go and deserves nothing but ashes for her stupidity.

So does this chapter show that all the quints really did meet Fuutarou before as kids?

>We'll become whole.
MAKE US WHOLE, ISSAC

Attached: 1315069564665.jpg (1044x843, 970K)

Probably just yots and ichi.

Miku has literally confessed, played it off but both parties know the meaning got across
Ichika has officially sunk with gracekino
Yotsuba is OG lolikano
Nino did nothing but motivated Miku
Itsuki is a BIG FAT RED HERRING
Bravo Negi

That was not filler. We got sisters bonding and Lolikano reveals.
Not really.

>well yes I said that I love you but just kidding lmao (not)
>well yes I said that I love you but it was all a LIE! (not)
>well yes I said that I love you but I meant my family! (not)
>well yes I said that I love you but shut the fuck up lalala I can't hear your answer ok?!

Can we get ONE normal confession with a normal answer Negi?

Attached: 1446035988583.png (473x488, 192K)

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: 5_shock.png (559x896, 336K)

Attached: image%3A1010417.jpg (375x302, 112K)

>Takeda and Maeda helped me complete it.
The theory that Fuutarou takes the first pic with Nino ch80 is valided
.Then the other photos it's was Maeda and Takeda

Nah. Nino as well and Itsuki. Miku is the one that's not for sure if she met young Fuuts.

So is 4D chess confirmed to be real now?

Does this have anything to do with her still feeling guilty about setting her sisters back? Why does she feel the need to punish herself like this.

Damn, Yotsubros have it tough.

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 32K)

Sister War(this arc)

Itsuki will confess and Fuutarou will accept her. Search your heart, you know it's going to happen

she's the type that willingly sacrifices everything for the happiness of those around her. She nearly worked herself to death near exams because she couldn't refuse the track club, remember?

Confirmed: Yotsuba, Ichika.
Speculated: Nino, Itsuki.

She was always a pushover. Like with Miku, Negi will never explain why.

I don't think she does it all out of guilt, I think part of it is because she loves them and doesn't want to get in the way of their relationships with Fuuts.
I wonder if this will cause Itsuki to start helping her behind the scenes.

Huh, no?

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE FUCKING WON!
YO TSU BA!
YO TSU BA!
YO TSU BA!

Attached: YOTSUBAAAAA.png (1003x592, 989K)

Guilt is partly a reason why.

The bigger reason is that she probably realized that she didn't live up to Fuutarou's expectations, so she knows she would get soundly rejected as is because he sees her as his genki bff. Their close friendship actually works against her because she is literally friend-zoned right now, and she needs to do a lot to have him see her in a romantic light.

Girls get stuck in the friend-zone, and Yotsuba is that girl.

>I thought for sure you would set up something in Kyoto
It's more that's pannel was planned for Nino

is this a Gabi edit

Why Fuutarou and Rena talks like it's normal situation? Since when he knows about her? I mess up something

Attached: x14.png (1070x1600, 720K)

Did you guys forget that the reason she likes blondes is because of Fuutarou kid a long time ago?

It will be when Fuutarou himself confesses to one of them

Did yotsuba become a giant?

>I made this album trusting it's be a fond memory for the future

Fuutarou knows that Nino will take this album in their future house. Smart guy

He just thought that Ichika was in love with him for what she told him as Michika, now that she denied this, he is not sure if that was also a lie, but with Miku he has more ways of knowing that she was not lying

This is a Ninofag headcanon. She likes people who look like delinquents, with wild looks.

>sees a picture of a child
>immediatly wants to date him
Nino should be locked up, desu

He already knows Rena is one of the quints so he just considers her his friend

That's fucking sad. And your sound argument just makes it even sadder.

Attached: image.jpg (332x500, 35K)

>You see someone that you know, and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand.

that line was really suspicious. How would she know that the boy in the picture is old enough for her to date now?

Of course, it still doesn't change that the one he fell in love with was Yotsuba. Judging from her actions to now, it was reciprocal, except she can't bring herself to admit it to him.

I wonder what is her reason for not competing.

Why didn't Yotsuba tell Fuutarou that she's the girl from Kyoto when they met again in high school, before her sisters fell for him? She basically cucked herself.

Ok, that seems related.

It's the only way Itsuki aside.

It's an old photo, probably all faded and wrinkled.

Holy shit! This arc was so fucking bad and pointless. What good really transpired from this monstrosity of a story arc? Absolutely nothing. The only thing of value we learned was Yotsuba was lolikano, and that was something we were hypothesising weeks ago. For the other quints it's the same status quo bull shit or even regression.
Ichika bowed out of the F bowl in the stupidest way possible. Her sudden turn into a villain made no sense and still doesn't.
Nino is still the same and did absolutely nothing besides boosting Miku this trip.
Yotsuba was revealed as Lolikano but nothing else. Itsuki's intentions are as vague as ever.
Now to address that pathetic piece of wet trash called Miku. This arc's conclusion ending with her confession could've been nice. But Negi had to go full nisekoi and make her backpedal like a bitch. Fuck Negi. You never go full nisekoi.

Instead of explaining she has honest feelings for him, but lied to him about certain things to get an advantage over he sisters, she's just insinuating everything - including her feelings for him - is a lie and kamizaking her position in the bowl.
Probably doing it because she doesn't feel she deserves him as much as the others because of how she acted.

How does he get in touch with Rena? I guess he knows that Rena is one of the five, but it's not like she has her own phone number. Pretty sure he can't just call one of the quints and go "Hey Itsuki. Put me through to whoever which of you is Rena"

That's one hell of a plot hole.

Miku dragged down this whole arc when we could've gotten a beach chapter.

She didn't know. She probably only knew or figured it out after eavesdropping here

Now that remember it, the whole Yots vol-vol 5 is full of lolikano stuff. In the back cover of vol 5 there is a panel of Fuu meeting lolikano while in vol 6-Itsuki cover, there is panels of Rena. The forshadowing is really too fucking obvious.
Also in chapter 75, Yotsuba said that the one who doesnt keep the promise is the worst. It seems to be a hint for the reason while she doesnt tell Fuu the truth.
Finally in chapter 79 Ichika asks Yots what she wants to do in Kyoto and wants to form a group with Yots and Fuu, probably to make sure that lolikano card wont backfire her.

>how can Mikufags recover at this point?
They can't
>>the thing is
>...I'm not thinking about love just yet

But after ch72 We know that Fuutarou thinks about" love, feelings" so it's not that

>Does this have anything to do with her still feeling guilty about setting her sisters back
Most likely, she doesn't want to face Fuutarou now because she doesn't Fuutarou to find out how his ideal girl in the past turned into a failure after saying she's gonna set an example for everyone.

well he changes his mind after that time.

So what's the conclusion regarding the bowl?

Ichika - bowed out (I do think Fuutarou knows she's lying about her not liking him though.)
Nino - running
Miku - running
Yotsuba - entering
Itsuki - not in the running or even entering.

Correct?

He just needed to leave a letter like "I want to meet you, Rena" at their home. The other 4 wouldn't understand shit anyway

I bet it's that theory

so which volume is full of bride stuff?

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: despair.jpg (1347x768, 461K)

I think Miku is out as well.

So, Yotsuba did not know about Ichika's feelings?

I thought that she had noticed it at the moment or was it just my impression?

Attached: C_51.jpg (1360x1528, 908K)

>Miku - running
>"I'm not doing a suicide attack when I know I will lose"
more like never.

>"Hey Itsuki. Put me through to whoever which of you is Rena"

Heh. That's pretty funny.

beach chapter will be when they're in august, right now they're in mid may

Miku was holding Fuutarou's arms though in a later panel while Nino is at the other side. She's still in.

Miku is in the running, but she basically put herself back to square one. She is basically in the same place where Yotsuba is starting.

Ichika is probably the only one who literally destroyed her own ship and burned the remains. I mean damn, she really destroyed everything. She could easily just apologize for manipulating him and her sisters, and then say her feelings are genuine.

more like she was just teasing Nino.

The wedding flashforward comes up every 4 volumes.

So the final battle is between 2 & 3 confirmed
Either way this whole arc was shit and should be forgotten ASAP

He really is not in love with someone right now, he probably does not even know how it feels to be in love, he is only aware that it is a serious feeling because of the way they expressed it to him

>Yotsuba - entering
No she didn't.The rest is correct.

Yotsuba is entering though.

She did, she just didn't expect Ichika to resort to underhanded methods to get ahead of the race.

>The Nakano sisters are stupid, but this is a whole new level of stupid because they are all basically destroying changes of romance to develop.
Except for Nino
She knows what she wants

Maybe he just sat at the park all day until a concerned Yotsuba told Itsuki to go meet him as Rena.

>Except for Nino
>She knows what she wants
Yeah, Nino, hate her or not is at least not stupid enough to destroy her chances to win like Miku and Ichika (and Yotsuba earlier, but it looks like new events are making her reconsider)

Nino is stupid as well, knowing Fuutarou, she should just drug him again, then do the deed. Fuutarou will surely take the responsibility.

I think the eavesdropping part might even be earlier than that. It could've happened in chapter 34 where Itsuki was about to tell Fuutarou who's lolikano but Yotsuba suddenly barged in and stopped their conversation.

That thesis was a joke.

>I wonder what is her reason for not competing.
Severe self-esteem issues. She doesn't think she's worth it.

>Yotsuba - entering
Yotsuba literally said "No, it's fine like this" meaning she doesn't want anything to do with the bowl and you somehow assumed she's entering it? lmoa wat?

Hey guys, I think she's not actually okay with it.

>So, Yotsuba did not know about Ichika's feelings?
She did know, guess who trapped Fuutarou and Ichika inside the warehouse in the first field trip arc? Yup, that was Yotsuba's plan.

>Yotsuba - entering
she won months ago friend

Explain why Yotsuba was there too so I will accept this theory.

You mean years?

What are you talking about? She literally said she's fine. Woman isn't that complicated

I don't think she knew. Only Miku's crush was obvious.

Nip reactions to this chapter? Or is it too early?

Which is stupid because who wouldn't love a beautiful, cute, sexy as fuck, dumb genki girl? Yotsuba is so bubbly and happy I forget she has massive breasts like her sisters.

No, when a woman says she is fine, she is nothing but.

If you got on a date with a girlfriend and she says, "I am fine," you should go to emergency mode and figure out what the fuck is wrong with the situation because you just got in deep shit.

Not that guy, but Yotsuba wouldn't let go of Itsuki a 2nd time after the blunder she did at the mall and in Kyoto. She's definitely keeping an eye on Itsuki incase she tries to reveal Yotsuba's identity.

Well she stalked him before. Sorry, I wasn't actually being serious

Ichika is so cute!

>Well, next volume is the Itsuki cover volume, so I'm expecting Itsuki to reveal some part of her plan in 7 chapters
Itsuki will keep her secret. But Nino will tell to Fuutarou about it when she will learn that Yotsuba is lolinakano aka Fuutarou's first love and the most important person for him.So obviously Nino will put Fuutarou sake before her feelings. Wait and see.

dying for a nino/yotsuba arc.

Miku didn't shoot herself in the foot. Only Ichika did.

>Confess her feelings
>No, j/k, I love my sisters
>You are too self-conscious
>I can't compete, so I don't want to give out my real feelings
That is shooting yourself in the foot pretty badly.

Both Miku and Yotsuba have the same inferiority complex, it is so stupid.

Then, why does she lie to Ichika when she excuses herself for supporting Miku? she really was supporting Miku without caring about Ichika?

Kek
Good concept, could improve crop selection.

So basically Ichika's reason for falling in love is more retarded than it was before.

She did that to avoid an answer because she knows she'll be rejected. She is seen clashing with Nino around Futarou's arms so she is clearly competing. When you confess you usually get an answer. Nino delayed it because she knew she would be rejected. Ichika, however didn't even clear her name and doesn't want to fight for him anymore.

You are right. You need to shoot in first place to hit your own foot.

So everything was a joke, all sisters "like" him and nothing happens in the end.

At this point the best thing would be for him to pay attention to Nino, to be together and enjoy the life for a while. After that they finish and he marries who he wants. I don't care. I just want to see a couple enjoying a time together. I don't care if he is with any of them or all of them at the same time (just like before, as friends). I don't fucking care. Give some comfiness please.

Such delusional Ichikafags and Mikufags ITT. Ichika is done and Miku is back at square one because JKJK I love you all bullshit.

>the quints leaning on Yotsuba
Best girl supporting her sisters even in her sleep.

>ITT
>JKJK
Go back.

But it is Nino and Yotsuba.

There is no delusional Ichikafags, I don't think anyone who reads the manga, and has an ounce of intelligence believes that Ichika has a chance after this chapter.

She literally destroyed her chances by saying everything she was was a lie, even her confession of love.

>why does she lie to Ichika
What lie? Yotsuba never lies.

>she really was supporting Miku without caring about Ichika?
Did you not read chapter 85?. She supports both of them. She was supporting Miku on the sides, that's correct but she already apologized to Ichika for that because she knows she was being unfair.

Nino is leaning on Yotsuba as well, only Yotsuba is sitting up straight.

>What lie? Yotsuba never lies.
Yeah, except the biggest one of them all, that she is the one he fell in love with many years ago and that she still loves him.

I don't think anyone who has an ounce of intelligence should count any of the quint out. It's all about who is ahead and who is not.

So why didn't Yotsuba just take the advantage when they met again the first time after 5 years? Other quints didn't give a shit about him back then.

>I should've known... that's what she meant...
I'm confused. Does Fuetaro know about Miku's feelings or not? TLanon's translation from the gook scan thread made it sound like Fuetaro knew all about it.

Hiding =/= Lying

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Nino and Yotsuba are like when you balance 2 cards by leaning them on each other dude.

>No chance at victory
Based Miku

I supported Miku and Ichika. I wanted one of them to be with Fuutarou. But at this point I don't care. I think it is time to support Nino. They would be a nice couple anyway. I don't like that the situation remains the same.

Yotsuba best girl btw.

More like Itsuki'll shove her into the bowl

Itsukibros, why the fuck is she in a harem manga when she doesn't have any romantic feeling towards the protagonist?

So wait. Ichika and Miku just torpedoed themselves? Ichika backed out and Miku pulled a JK LOL assuming Fuutarou would get it but he didn't?

>shi shi shi
That sounds unnatural as fuck.

Because we need red herrings like her and nino so the story becomes more interesting.

Harem MC usually needs a wingman

No, fuu got it, she just gave him an out so he didn't have to deal with it at the moment.

That's why she made the comment to nino.

Fuu doesn't yet view the girls romantically, so expecting a response is pointless

Next arc will be fuu deciding how he feels

For all we know of her (i.e. fucking nothing because Negi has been ignoring her since 40 chapters) she may as well have.

>unnatural as fuck
Of course it is. It comes from Yotsuba's mouth after all. And Yotsuba is fake to the core. There is literally nothing genuine about her easygoing and cheery facade

Attached: 1551952490515.png (360x383, 139K)

>itsuki is now the most irrelevant quint
UH HUH WHO CAN STOP THE NINOTRAIN NOW?

>my face
>my soul

There's 5 different tropes at play
Yotsuba is the childhood friend
Nino is the hater that falls in love
Miku is the puppy dog love
Ichika is the mature love
And itsuki is the person who changes everything.

In harem animes, usually the winner is the person who changes everything, or childhood friend. Negi seems to be purposefully ruling those two out.

It's her quirk. Shi is how 4 is pronounced in Japanese.

Attached: file.png (915x684, 1016K)

>Ichika
>mature love
Nothing about her was mature

A train with no brakes always crashes.
Nino better learn some braking.

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

GENUINE when?

>In harem animes, usually the winner is the person who changes everything
or the tsundere, I mean tsunderes are popular in Japan for a reason

Mature as in adult
She was the sexy one, the one who embraced her physicality (fuu sleeping on her thighs, hiding him in scrambled eggs by pressing him to her boobs, etc)
Not mature as in developed.

So at this point who is the tsundere of this manga?

>Negi seems to be purposefully ruling those two out

Keeping them for last.

FTFY

Really? I thought tsunderes had the deck stacked against them.
I've never seen a harem where the tsundere won, but I don't consume a massive amount of them

It's ambiguous. You expect everything to be clear cut? Too bad. Wrong series.

Fuutarou

Best. Credits. Page. Ever!

Nino was tsundere at the start, but hasn't been a proper tsundere since 7 goodbyes

Steins;Gate

I simply LOVE NINO!

>I've never seen a harem where the tsundere won
Toradora

To fuck with self inserters like you.

She’ll get her spotlight. No doubt at it.

that's not a harem

I don't consume harems either, but Japan always had a thing for tsunderes. It's weird. I usually fucking hate them, because I hate dishonest people IRL.

got something against my boy luffy, punk?

Zero no Tsukaima

Water resistance is strong, it'll do the trick.

Attached: 74047305_p1.jpg (750x1029, 169K)

So, was it Ace Attorney reference?

Attached: praa-phoenix-wright4.jpg (1000x650, 83K)

Yotsuba playing 44D underwater intradimensional mahjong.

>Taiga
>Minorin
>Ami
If it's more than 2, it's already a harem.

Yea Forums messed up Yea Forumsgain. Sasuga Yea Forumsbysmal scraplations!

True Tears

Attached: Mieow-Rustle_cute-2.png (569x516, 334K)

>Minorin
Kill that proto-Yotsuba shit with fire

Attached: shit.jpg (848x480, 59K)

She wasn't sure if he remembered her (they only met for a day), and I assume she was embarrassed about her holding everyone back when she had told Fuutarou she would set an example for everyone. Remember when Fuutarou actually told the quints and declared lolikano wouldn't be as stupid as any of them? No good chance to say it then either. Yotsuba is easily the stupidest quint.

Not a harem.

>nino
you mean yotsuba?

So this is the confusion
I usually require 4 love interest of the MC to be a harem.
Seems like tsunderes are common winners in romcom love triangles, but not full blown harems.

Minorin should've won. Taiga a shit.

Shakugan no Shana
Love Hina
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
5-Toubun no Hanayome

Pitiful.

Why three threads?

You literally got like 5 fucking different endings with the girls.

love triangles means 1 guy and 2 girls or vice versa.

3 people can already be considered as a group. The definittion of harem literally means "A group of females sharing a single male."

>Shakugan no Shana
Not a harem
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Not a harem

Ichika, I still believe in you!

Three times the fun.

>A train with no brakes always crashes.
Not if the track never ends

No, harem is when three girls love the guy. Ichika, Nino, Miku. That makes three.

Why not?

Good, they have a superior translation after all.

eternal newfag summer.
allowing shounenshit on Yea Forums was really a mistake.

>Ichika is the mature love
You serious? Everything she did was childish. Even if you are considering the "sexy side" of it.

>Itsuki is the person who changes everything.
More like the Quint that acts a total friend to the MC. She has not shown any shred of loving Fuutarou. Not an inch, not a centimeter. If this was any other harem series I would have easily agreed with you.

All the other Quints have shown their like to Fuutarou since early to mid-early chapters. Not Itsuki.

Nino sucks

Was Yotsuba's cover picture revealed already?

Should've been "tee-hee-hee" or something.

>mfw KanoKari is better than 5Toubun now

Attached: ruka smug.png (453x610, 282K)

Really? REALLY??
>Love Hina
>Tenchi Muyo
>Nisekoi
>Campione
>MM!
>Masamune-kun's Revenge
>Infinite Stratos
>Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!
>Ranma 1/2
>Zero no Tsukaima
You DUMB bastard

She knows what she wants but she doesn't want the result until it's in her favor.
>oh hey I like you
>BUT don't give me an answer until you see all my good points or you like me back
>we're still on me time after all

Nips are starting to hate that shitty trope because of its blatant overuse.

Yeah no

my dick

should mention all manga made by Midori no Hibi author.

Eh... Kurisu is more of a science nerd.

1 Yotsuba
2 Itsuki
3 Itsuki
4 Miku
5 Nino

Attached: D3B21jgX0AIRaiC.jpg (952x1200, 293K)

may.2chan.net/b/res/640632070.htm

Fuck off spic

No. that manga is godawful.

(You)

Nisekoi was popular as fuck though.
And that Masamune-kun manga Yea Forums is so butthurt about.

>manga about actual prostitutes + insufferable faggot MC
Makes me gag.

>they're hating Nino
based

>tfw fatsuki is the wisest quint for not entering the fuutarobowl and just focusing on her own meatbowl and getting good grades

Itsuki is not a tsundere

Kanokari is horseshit.

He made tsundere bitches win in his other works? Well, shit.

>Yotsuba is the most damaged among the quints

So there is still hope to this garbage series after all.

1. Yotsuba
2. Itsuki
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???

Nah, not like that
Ichika is onee-san, Nino is tsundere, Miku is kudere, Yotsuba is genki girl, Itsuki is iinchou type with a bit of tsundere.

Probably won't be for another week or two

> yfw Kanokari memes are more relevant than the Kanokari manga itself
The axe is coming for you.

Attached: burger_love.png (431x497, 409K)

>whole thread is about it's a 4-5 arc from now
>hating Nino
kill your self mikuspic.

They're not, EOP-kun

Because it's in her character, she's very careful about such things, especially after what her mother told her about choosing men very carefully. Itsuki's always been keeping her guard up around Fuutarou (not anymore), but you get the point, and just like Fuutarou, she has the same views (or did) regarding romance in during high-school.

more like every heroine he makes is a tsundere, as far as I remember.

And guess who's the most popular Nisekoi girl?

>More like the Quint that acts a total friend to the MC. She has not shown any shred of loving Fuutarou. Not an inch, not a centimeter. If this was any other harem series I would have easily agreed with you.
>All the other Quints have shown their like to Fuutarou since early to mid-early chapters. Not Itsuki.
I love how your entire post had literally nothing to do with the post you were responding to. It's like you're talking to a ghost or something.

Mikudera

btw, from 2chan thread

>四葉もう無理じゃん
>悲しすぎる
despairfag everywhere.

"just kidding!" You're the biggest faggot on this board. Yotsuba is the biggest liar.

based

Attached: 1558454692652.jpg (1369x2048, 696K)

Except she wasn't lying when she said "I love you" though. JK was just her backpedalling

I swear Negi created Yotsuba using Minorin as reference

Attached: 028HGEjddL0DFyG6pov7Pf7SM4lEqMkYdbBr8B5Z4Uk.jpg (643x767, 65K)

How has Sc/a/ns translated this?

>四葉は重度のNTR性癖なんだよ!
Yotsuba has severe NTR fetish.
Their words hurt www

Not even close. Yotsuba is a tragic heroine much like how Taiga was a Tragic heroine too, because she actually gave up Ryuuji to Minorin after the christmas party.

Most of the comments in that thread are about Ichika and Yotsuba though.

Never stop believing.

Attached: Yotsurock.jpg (954x712, 76K)

Minorin has more depth than any girl in 5toubun.

Someone will still fall for that

>Taiga
>Tragic heroine
Yeah, it was really a tragedy that she was the main heroine. Ami should've won instead.

Yotsuba is an angel

>Ami
LMAO AMIFAGS ARE STILL MAD.

>but-
kek

>everything means that...
what did fuutarou mean by this?

Yotsuba will win. It's so obvious it hurts.

Can't wait till Yotsuba's mental breakdown when she realizes she fucked up her chances.

>Yotsuba will win
She is one of 2 quints that I am ok with. But I doubt that it will happen.

I want to ask you faggots one thing. If your brother or best friend kissed your girlfriend while she was sleeping/drunk because he had feelings for her...Wouldn't you call that betrayal? Yotsuba is a sack of shit. A lying and pathetic cunt if she's the kisser. I hope for Negi's sake the kisser is not Yotsuba.

3 is Yotsuba

Fuutarou ain't any of their boyfriends.

>lying
Nice buzzword kiddo

>not realizing "this is fine" is a flag for her entering the bowl against her better judgment and inevitably winning
Yotsuba is the bride, don't @ me

Attached: 1555425047789.jpg (850x1033, 145K)

I'm not sure if it's fair to write everything off as "the quints are just dumb", but at the same time I don't think that's wrong either.

1. Yotsuba
2. Itsuki
3. Itsuki
4. Itsuki
5. Itsuki

Boring

I don’t remember F being in a relationship, user

Ninochinks seething

Change girlfriend to crush retard. Yotsuba is all
>I'll support you Miku Shi shi shi!
>I'll support you Fuutarou!
>Fuck I need to kiss him now while being a deceitful cunt because I can't hold in my hormones!
When disguised as Itsuki, take that chance to kiss the guy your sister is in love with
>not lying
Change lying to deceitful then you ingenuous faggot.

she has NTR fetish, user.

Hiding =/= Lying

Keep pushing it though, someone might actually fall for it.

Yotsuba knows that Miku loves Fuutarou. Has agreed to help her win his heart, yet kisses that very same guy because "lol he'll never know it's me so it's ok". What a fucking cunt. You're being disingenuous, you can easily change gf to crush. If Yotsuba wins, it's the same as saying that it's ok to go behind your friend/siblings back and kiss their crush as long as no one finds out.

Mikufags are going haywire

1 Yotsuba
2 Itsuki
3 Yotsuba
4 Yotsuba
5 Yotsuba

You'd totally be ok with your friend making out with the girl you like behind your back right? Afterwards when he tells you he's totally going to help you win her over, he's not lying to you right? You're either a cuck, or a pathetic lonely faggot that thinks that's ok.

>>ねぎ先生の名前はネギまリスペクト
>赤松ヒロインの系譜で言うと2が一番近い存在
>2が勝つ可能性も・・・
メガネが最後勝ったネギま!
つまり勝者は…

Nino!

>being this much of a virgin

The sad part is taht they are saying he's pretty much Akamatsu, the guy responsible for Love Hina and a decade of self insert beta MCs and violent tsunderes who win.

why are you applying real world logic to a cheesy harem?

According to Negi, drugging a guy just because you don't like him is an adorable character trait you should pay no attention to or even remember.

Self-inserting went too far. Also somebody was right when he said that anons self-insert as quints rather than Fuutarou

Love hina guy is the faggot responsible for beta mcs? I always hated Love Hina so if that's the case it only justifies my hatred for that contemptuous faggot.

Love Hina was so amazingly popular it set the standard for modern harems.
It has its roots in Takahashi's works and whatever but most works literally ripped off love hina.

Hence why Nino a shit.
If you don't insert as Miku, what's the point?

>anons self-insert as quints rather than Fuutarou
Well, there is a reason why Miku is so popular.

They don't want a girl like Miku, they are similar to her and want to be Miku.

After Nino wins, classic tsunderes will be a thing again.

>In harem animes, usually the winner is the
>childhood friend
Uh huh.

Calling Nino a classic tsundere is an insult to classic tsunderes. Their changes are meant to be gradual, bit by bit and ommitting shit like CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT haircut.

well Nino blushing face when she confessed again in the restaurant is pretty similar to Akamatsu's art.

I bet that Fuutarou replaced his old picture "lolinakano" with a new Nino picture in his notebook (first pic c80) >the first time when Nino noticed the stalker

Yup, it's actually the opposite.

Childhood friends are typically the kiss of death for most childhood friend characters. There is a reason why when a childhood friend wins, people celebrate since it is so rare.

>4 people
>love triangle
You're not a clever man, user.

Are you saying that it doesn't apply at all? Miku trusted Yotsuba to help her. That piece of garbage goes behind her back and kisses Fuutarou. How is that okay? In what way is that acceptable? She didn't even apologize to Miku. It's one thing if she said, sorry but I like him too. I'm going to try to win him over. Instead she's a liar. She claims she will support her sister and then just kisses her crush?

Only time they win is when they are forgotten/girl of the promise kind of deal, and not even that much.

>forgotten/girl of the promise kind of deal
Just like Yotsuba

>I'm going to try to win him over.
Yotsuba doesn't want to win over Fuutaro, far from it, she's actively setting him up with his sisters because she has issues.
The bowl would have been over by chapter 1 if she had revealed who she was.

Attached: FB_IMG_1558470174441.jpg (552x413, 24K)

What the FUCK is going on!? Why are they all sinking their own ships like that!? What is Negi even moving the story to?

Attached: 24838559_1452252098225042_4566714837505146880_n.jpg (355x355, 23K)

Yet another reason to hate Otaku. Love Hina was garbage.

>"everything is a lie"
>kisses fuut on the cheek
what did ichika mean by this?

t. speedreader
Her change was gradual, even plebittors got it.

>Miku is doormat

And then Yotsuba invites Fuutarou and Nino's former pastry shop boss to come side on the bride's side! Yotsuba is so nice.

Attached: 1538975032212.png (1214x1494, 1.26M)

Yup, even then, they need like several other stuff that makes them win, such as the series is named after them, they are a fiance, and/or they are the first girl/main girl.

Basically, they need something other than "childhood friend" to win, since it is a losing flag.

Why wouldn't you invite the guy who baked your cake to the wedding? Yotsuba is a nice girl.

>Mikushitters now shitting on Yotsuba
How depressing.

Assuming she's the bride though, that means she incredibly failed at that. She's such a retarded failure that she ends up winning when she's trying so hard to lose? I know I'm too caught up in the kiss, but that's such a scummy thing to do that everyone is just forgiving.

Anyone have the original reaction thread to yotsuba’s 4D chess play this chapter?

I've said it before and i'll say it again. We still haven't seen Yotsuba's inner thoughts about Fuutarou.
There's gonna be a chapter where Negi goes through all the events between them giving Yotsuba's thoughts and show how she kissed him and loved him this whole time.

Attached: 1558463805633.jpg (1200x729, 731K)

They've all done their fair share of scummy stuff and they have all toyed with Fuutaro for no reason.

Yotsuba a best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1534599892474.png (836x758, 389K)

I'm conflicted. Nino and Yotsuba are my favorites. It was easier when Yotsuba was irrelevant. But now that they're the two biggest candidates for Fuutarou's bride? My heart is breaking. Oh well, at least I can laugh at Mikufags.

I've been saying this for months now. All quints are shit and Fuutarou deserves better.

* Nino is the best
Yotsuba is 2nd best

>fuutarou comes to love yotsuba
>yotsuba tries to rebuff him
>he doesn't give up
>she concedes
>they get married and have many retarded children

Attached: 1557696540849.jpg (893x1253, 103K)

Just because the middle point of the seven sayonaras exists, that set back her development for a couple of chapters, it doesn't mean she didn't have a gradual development.
Hell, during "Open the door" she was dead set on never accepting him, and by the Legend that Binds even she herself got surprised about how much trust she put in him.

Takeda end then?

Why do people keep denying metafaggotry when it keeps being right.

We really don't need that chapter to guess how much she loves him.

We know that Yotsuba loves Fuutaro intensely because of what happened many years ago. Her actions (trying to get her sisters to stop hating him, being playful and friendly to him) and words show it.

Of course, this inner monologue would be interesting to know WHY she doesn't want to go after him. We can infer quite heavily she is deeply into him, it would be nice to know why she didn't bother openly go after him when she has the best chances, especially when all of her sisters hated him.

>it doesn't mean she didn't have a gradual development.
Her character flip flopped a ton and when development hit, it hit like a truck.
She's basically a neo-tsundere, where it just happens and all traces of tsun are deleted. Otherwise watch KOR and see what a classic tsundere actually is.

Not that it matters because its two different series, but that sure didn't help a
onodera that was in literally the same situation.

Attached: noway.png (1114x1088, 1.04M)

Jump-every-single-ship user is my favorite user.

Because Nisekoi ripped off love hina so hard it even ripped off its ending twist.

So in the end it's really between Miku and Nino huh...

Oh well.

>She knows what she wants but she doesn't want the result until it's in her favor.
>>oh hey I like you
>>BUT don't give me an answer until you see all my good points or you like me back
>>we're still on me time after all

Nino is realistic character that's why she wants Fuutarou take his time and after maybe he will falls in love with her .She is human and honest with her feelings more than the others quints. So It's more that she fighting for what she wants. It's good morals.

Add it's better than
>it's joke aka Yotsuba
>it's joke 2.0 aka Miku
>it's lie aka Ichika

Or worst
>I want to know everything about me and I want to know everything about you. Then retracted her shit

You are forgetting that Yotsuba is the biggest retard on the planet. An irredeemable dumbass that ruins everything she touches. Anytime she tries to help, it only makes things worse for the people around her. Unless it's some basic physical activity. Anything that requires a modicum of intelligent though is an automatic fail for this retard. Anyone that surrenders their love to another person, doesn't deserve it.

>Yotsubros after today's chapter

Attached: image.jpg (1274x876, 449K)

>Meekufags falseflagging
Never gets old

Attached: 1554924487196.png (261x331, 85K)

It really didn't, the biggest proof is how she slowly started to accept his tutoring.
There are a bunch of scenes of her, even though she was complaining, she was still there studying, and by her own words, not holding back.

*AHEM*
>Fuck
>Marry
>Kill
>Befriend
>Bully

Attached: DjqdcDJUcAArD3W-740x1024.jpg (740x1024, 156K)

Someone who is an idiot could have some common sense and intelligence in relationships, just like how it is equally common for people with extreme intelligence to be absolute morons when it comes to a relationship.

Just because she is a dumbass in class doesn't mean that she is a dumbass in love.

Fuck Ichika
Marry Yotsuba
Kill Nino
Befriend Miku
Bully Itsuki

Attached: 1551705612198.jpg (6142x4961, 3.84M)

I'd prefer to kill myself rather than do any harm to any of the quints.

Nino looks like some hideous alien bug in this pic. Itsuki looks like a goddess. Miku looks pretty good too. Other 2 are meh. Fuck and marry Itsuki, befriend Yots, bully Ichika and Miku, and kill Nino. At least based on this image.

Obsessed

>We know that Yotsuba loves Fuutaro intensely because of what happened many years ago.
That's a headcanon.

> Fuck nino
> Marry yotsuba
> Kill Ichika
> Befriend itsuki
> bully miku

Fuck Yotsuba
Marry Nino
Kill Ichika
Befriend Itsuki
Bully Miku

I wonder what will he do once it becomes clear that Fuutarou x Nino are endgame

Nino looks so ugly here damn.

Fuck Ichika
Marry Miku
Kill Nino
Befriend Yotsuba
Bully Itsuki for being fat

Attached: 1555955361843.jpg (1000x1400, 317K)

Should rather say "Why so insecure?".

There are two types of people in this world.

Fuck Yotsuba
Marry Nino
Kill (You)
Befriend Miku
Bully Itsuki
Ignore Ichika

Meekcels RISE UP

A-user...We've seen that Yotsuba is retarded at just about everything that's not physical work. She's just not a very bright girl. Maybe she was dropped on her head when she was a kid.

BEFRIEND YOTSUBA!
KILL YOTSUBA'S SADNESS!
MARRY YOTSUBA!
FUCK YOTSUBA!
BULLY EBA!

Attached: 1541218852233.png (2228x986, 2.24M)

You're either a Nino/Yotsuba fag or you're a Miku/Ichika fag.

im a Yotsuba/Ichika fag

My bad, meant to reply to the other post.

And you are a shitposter.

I will never give up.

Attached: 1558333244316.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

So what you're saying is that you're either relevant or irrelevant

I'm a Nino/Ichika fag tho. I feel heartbroken rn.

As a Ninofag, I always thought that I would be OK if Yotsuba ends up winning. Now, my feelings are justified.

Attached: image.jpg (1241x1104, 570K)

I'm a Itsuki/Nino fag.
Eater/cook combo is the best.

Based Itsukichad

Itsuki
>name similar to Ichika
>wants to be a teacher liker her mother
>pretends to be Rena (Yotsuba)
When will she become her own person?

It was obvious user, the endgame is between Yotsuba and Itsuki. The first three already have low battery.

>I need to bundle best girl Yotsuba with Worst girl Nino
speak for yourself fag, Ninoshits OUT

I was supporting 123 but now my love is for 45.

ITSUKI WILL WIN

You're so mad, I like it, keep going user.
IF Yotsuba turns out to be the kisser don't forget to throw your monitor out of the window

Ichika will win!

Yep, she will win the bowl of ramen

Thanks. I'm glad there are few who still believe.

Itsuki was the obvious winner from the beginning and now things start to make sense to make it that way.
Mark my words.

You better be right...I've loved Itsuki since the beginning. This hack Negi cutting her screen time and making her a background character pisses me off. Hopefully her bride volume shows why she will win.

An Itsuki win would be boring as shit. Pls no.

Someone sounds btfo that Yotsuba pulled ahead and took the spotlight.

>Itsuki relegated to supporting character

This is frustrating. Then again, we still have 20+ chapters.

Attached: image.jpg (709x834, 253K)

I love Nino so much, bros...

>there are few who still believe
Those pagan traditions need to die. There is only one true Goddess.

Attached: 1557677428352.png (795x1099, 1.43M)

Here comes the falseflagging making Yotsubros look bad.

Anything other than 123 winning would be safe ie boring because these three have been at each other throats since forever. 45 are literally saints who did nothing.

Reminder to not make a new thread until all other 5toubun threads are gone. We still have 2 other threads active.

Ichika
Nino
(You)
Itsuki
Miku

>literally saints
Itsuki is a devil though. She steals food from those who are poor.

I'm an onee-san fag

Attached: fat.png (337x349, 131K)

>my love is for 45
Patrician taste, my friend