Show could focus on actual interesting and cool side characters like Milly or Lloyd

>Show could focus on actual interesting and cool side characters like Milly or Lloyd

>Instead excessive screen time is given to some asshole who freaks out about oranges and a rebel thug with a tryhard bandana around his head

Attached: bestcouple.png (634x312, 276K)

>le quirky scientist
>generic ojou
>interesting
Don't pursue a career in directing, OP.

I'd watch an entire show about Milly making the student council do more crazy shit

Attached: 1522023497067.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Shut the fuck up Lloyd is best boy

Orange and Ohgi rightfully had greater focus because they placed consistently high in character polls at the time. Your opinion on who is "interesting" or "cool" is unfounded and runs counter to the relevant consensus.

I for one, find her dress quite interesting

>show could focus on homosex
>doesn't

Attached: 1532286049599.jpg (640x480, 65K)

>the characters the audience has been most exposed to are the most popular
Who'd have guessed?

Milly is the best

Attached: 0.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

is there a full body pic of Milly in this outfit? I want one for uh "reasons".

>ywn be a lowkey aristocrat who giggles about creating violent war machines that kill thousands of people and supervises an overpowered teenage intern with your matronly MILF of an assistant

God i hate Ohgi, hes just so boring and bland

Can't beat the cock.

Ohgi's entire character role is literally the useless pretty boy in a street gang or in this case a radical organization whose whole job is to stand around looking tough in a leather jacket

>pretty boy
>Ohgi

I'm pretty sure Llyod was also a noble, helped with the stupid mecha program, and helped Lelouch?

>ywn be paid to monitor Suzaku in his skintight suit all day

just checked the ep it appears in, nice shot of her back, but you don't see footwear. Wonder if she's wearing flats or (shudders) sandals. Yeah, I don't like toes.

listening to fans ruins everything.

I want to Milly's millys

Attached: 1537969327508.png (1100x1360, 1.07M)

I prefer my scientists female. Poo in the loo tolerated.

Attached: Rakshata_Chawla.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

I really like Milly's dress.

>Milly
>interesting

That's gonna be a nope from me

Sadly, I'll have to agree here.

Attached: 1543681248745.jpg (640x912, 98K)

Why is everything EU in Code Geass so bad? How did they even last so long against Britannia?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

because original show was never focused on it. in universe problem with eu was they were too divided and were brought to heel after schneizel took control over the front.

Attached: 1528902484954.jpg (960x540, 82K)

There might be fan art out there somewhere. Of even official art.

>*action*
Fuck off

The movies were an mistake. Sunrise will regret this because this was going to be the next franchise if Gundam or Love Live franchise fails.

Now they have nothing, NOTHING!!!!!

This.

Are you high or something? Resurrection is massive success.

>The movies were an mistake
Depends on where you stand. They were a good way to make money. But they were also a good way to shit on the original ending.

just feels there neglecting the oringal though; even though peace was established, there was still things that could bring it to harm, like of the splinter groups formally from the Geass Order that could of been applied to the tv canon universe of potential future threats and of possible other Code Bearers that enjoyed large conflicts.

wat