There are 'people' on this board that actually want Naruto to end up with Sakura

There are 'people' on this board that actually want Naruto to end up with Sakura.

Attached: file.png (1440x1076, 1.29M)

Can you fucktards fuck off with the shipping threads.
Just fucking ship the character and fuck off? Stop ruining this board with this shit.

Abusive ships are the best.

I've never watch naruto. If I started watching how long would it take to reach the end?

This.

Also quit using the same goddamn image for every one of these template threads if you're at least remotely serious about having a discussion.

Skip all fillers and assuming you have summer holidays coming up next week like I am and you basically watch it non-stop you can power through it within a month.

It's a serious discussion. There are actual cucks that support her

Both of these are just statements, dumbfuck, not discussion material.

just read the mango instead

How? The show is over. That didn't happen.

Naruto is going to run on Toonami for another four years and it's near the end of the series.

Read the manga.

Is naruto actaully good though? I've watched lots of anime before

It's like a mix of Bleach and One Piece if you want my honest opinion. I love it. It's one of my all time favourites. If you like One Piece, Bleach or Dragon Ball you should like it.

Watch the Naruto Kai,it's only 72 episodes. Make sure to watch some important fillers and movies that are pretty good.
watch all the filler with HInata.

Naruto Kai has too poor video quality to watch imo. I might try watching it again when I rewatch Naruto for the third time.

400+ anime and still is my favorite series of all time.

Still better than insufferable pacing issues in the anime, early Chunin exams suffers the worst from pacing

Same. I watched Naruto after I'd watched around 150 anime and it instantly became my 2nd favourite of all time. It really is fantastic.

theres over 800 episodes of naruto dating back from 2002. a ton to get through

i wonder how tight her pussy is?

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 9K)

What's the difference between that and just using a guide to avoid filler episodes?

Not very tight after chad Sasuke was done with it.

Skip filler and skip Boruto and it's more like 400 episodes.

Kai is a fan recut like what Dragon Ball Kai is to DBZ.
They cut out on filler (not all but most) and move things around so it's more like the manga. The episodes are also more like movies, being 1+hour long.

I'm talking about Naruto kai there^

which one is filler? also isnt the Boruto the ongoing naruto with 107 episodes?

That much I know. What I want to know is if they edited the episodes instead of just grabbing every canon episode and concatenating them.
If that's the case I can just use a filler guide and not watch the filler episodes, and still have better video quality than some handbrake re-encodes.

What do you mean "which one is filler"? Each installment of the series has filler. And yes Boruto is the ongoing sequel to Shippuden.

They just recut them and changed some music a bit from what I know

how about the movies and ovas? which one are recommended to watch?

I recommend watching all the movies if you love Naruto and want more Naruto content after you have finished the anime but the only 2 I really recommend watching is "Naruto: The Last" and "Boruto: Naruto the Movie". The Last is a sequel to Shippuden and the Boruto movie is a sequel to The Last without the filler BS that the Boruto TV series is.

And I haven't seen any OVAs but r/Naruto should be of help if you want to know.

WANTED*

But I don't really care anymore. Sasuke and Naruto are both pretty shitty fathers and husbands.

Attached: 1439726811767.png (324x324, 73K)

The same fucktards that think in IchigoxRukia an endgame