Should I watch these subbed or dubbed?

Should I watch these subbed or dubbed?

Attached: e5e99dd759334ef2836612f1707bab20.jpg (402x498, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU
youtube.com/watch?v=xum2z3zI8o4
youtube.com/watch?v=uR2Lo95vYvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc84S5wMma0
youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shouldn't watch those because they're shit

Attached: 1396040432937.gif (506x516, 443K)

trubbed

Sub has music. Dub has only 3 or 4 pieces worth a damn. Across 3 of these series.

Fuck off.

Yami's voice in the dub is legitimately great, but the level of emotion each VA put into the sub made it more enjoyable to me, especially Bakura.

DM is okay with Dub. Otherwise, stick with sub outside DM. To put it in perspective, GX's dub almost kill the franchise.

Read the manga.

DM: Dub and sub, both are kino.
GX: Sub. (either way you're gonna have to watch the sub to finish the show)
5ds: Dub for greg abbey, sub for the killer OST (either way you're gonna have to watch the sub to finish the show)
Zexal: Sub, the dub is cancer even though the second half's space war is kino.
Arc V: Don't.
Vrains: Sub because of how hard Shouya Ishige goes as Playmaker. Shunsuke Takeuchi as Revolver steals every scene he's in too.

Attached: ygo mcs.jpg (2048x1280, 445K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU

Subbed across the board. Only acceptable dubs are DM and GX for nostalgia purposes.

>how hard Shouya Ishige goes as Playmaker
How does he keep it up without dropping a beat despite the reputation Vrains has. Whether or not you like PM as a character, Ishige sells it to an 11/10 for what it's worth.

Attached: Darkfluid.webm (666x372, 2.96M)

how do you tolerate the kid protagonist ones?

Watch GX dubbed for so bad it's good kino. It's a gag dub pretty much because 4kids became self aware and stopped giving a fuck. It's one of my favorite dubs of anything.

>DM
Dub 100%. It's legendary.
>GX
Either are fine.
>5D's
Sub. Dub is horrible, especially Jack's voice.

Attached: bb9632c66d7be6e35fb419588af1bf15.png (850x850, 819K)

Arc-V is better than Vrains and 5D's even with the weak ending. Don't know about Zexal.

>kid protag
I assume you're talking about Yuya and Yuma. (as they are the youngest in the bunch)
Yuya - 14, is just a genki boi, his supporting cast is really strong so it balances his middle school shenanigans.
Yuma - 13, is unbearable in the first half of Zexal talking about kattobingu and shit. He's on par with Asta from Black Clover in terms of how annoying he is in his first few minutes on screen.
You either skip them or get the lube out because if want to watch all of Arc-V or Zexal, you're fucked.

All are available subbed. GX is the most fun out of the 6 Yu-Gi-Oh series. 5D's for best setting, Original for a dark fantasy, Zexal for a mix of dark and silly, Arc-V for promising story but shit resolution. Just like 5D's.

youtube.com/watch?v=xum2z3zI8o4
youtube.com/watch?v=uR2Lo95vYvM
>Actually considering dubs let alone 4kids dubs
Pokemon was their only passable dub

Attached: 1484020040310.jpg (400x310, 39K)

>Arc-V is better than
I hate you and your ilk s0o god damn much.
Arc-V is the worst kind of garbage.

Attached: 1540934398457.jpg (854x480, 64K)

Fuck the memes
The real reason to watch the sub is Kaiba
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc84S5wMma0

The state of nu/a/.

Only retards uses the dubs so if you're retarded, go with dub.

All are better subbed, but you can check GX dub for memes.

Kaiba is too based for dubfags
youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

Subbed. The dubs are censored and alter the story.

This

>dubbed by 4kids
Avoid that absolute garbage. If you want to watch it watch subs because it's uncensored and doesn't have missing episodes.

Why, would old Yea Forums go dub or sub?