Biographical shows like Violet Evergarden are the Veganism of anime...

Biographical shows like Violet Evergarden are the Veganism of anime. Everyone wants to be SEEN watching them but nobody actually enjoys a presentation that is high on production values but low on substance.

Attached: 4374257.jpg (1600x926, 629K)

Action shows like Gurren Lagann are the carnivore diet of anime. They're all go all the time and appeal to the chimp part of your brain. Fuck story, fuck character development, just give me pure adrenaline seeking action like shooting a needle into my arm.

Attached: 459uyh-3g.jpg (1600x926, 646K)

Adventure/Mystery shows like Steins;Gate are the keto of anime. They cut away the unnecessary fats of your typical show and deliver a lean story that while thoughtful and engaging, can be a bit monotonous at times.

Attached: AS28h51.jpg (1600x926, 649K)

Isekai shows like Re:Zero are the Subway of anime. It's like you're thrown into a playpen. There's so much to see, so many different characters to learn about but ultimately you only focus on your favorite 1 or 2.

Attached: HAUSWE.jpg (1600x926, 738K)

And lastly, school battle harems like Infinite Stratos are the McChicken of anime. They're not intellectually nourishing, they're not artistic masterpieces. They're unashamed. They appeal to your primal desires and deliver you exactly what you want, whether you knew it or not. You know even before you start watching that you're going to regret it, but you don't care. For that small moment of pure joy, the downsides are infinitely worth it.

Attached: 43oiqe.jpg (1600x926, 469K)

What is this? I'm confused but now hungry

>Subway
Does ANYONE eat that shit anymore

Me

What about SoL/CGDCT/iyashikei?

Cgdct?

CGDCT is the eating dogshit diet of anime.

>And lastly, school battle harems like Infinite Stratos are the McChicken of anime.
for me

>americans

Cgdct is the soup of anime.
>soothing
>no substance
>you eat it when you feel ill

Imagine being so fat you see anime and you think of food

well done

kek

>food analogy

>Fuck story, fuck character development, just give me pure adrenaline seeking action like shooting a needle into my arm.
I know this is a joke but did you even watch the show?

CGDCT is the steaming pile of shit diet for coprophagists enthusiasts of anime

Nah that's battle shonen

I agree with him

It's a joke, episode 19 is one of the best episodes of anime.

>Adventure/Mystery shows like Steins;Gate
>Steins;Gate
>Adventure
Only good joke in the OP.

>Biographical shows like Violet Evergarden

Attached: ...jpg (640x360, 53K)

This is a good thread and it deserves a bump

Stop bully!

Attached: violet kore.jpg (793x1276, 102K)

>story
>character development
>gurren lagann
o I am laffin

Which anime is this?

Attached: Double-Down-Dog-2.jpg (600x450, 28K)

Killing Bites

You could have at least picked a decent deli chain.
There's so many to choose from.
And they are all better than subway.

CGDCT is like an espresso and a slice of cheesecake. It tastes great and is soothing to consume.

Me

And overconsumption makes you overweight really quick.

Yeah.
You have to make time to go to the gym or do some calisthenics. Do some pushups, get a pullup bar, and go for a hike.

Attached: isshonitraining.jpg (480x270, 25K)

Goblin Slayer