HEY KISAMAS

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.
SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

Attached: 1455746490314.jpg (242x251, 82K)

Sugoi.

>miteiruing

>using watashi
Absolutely effeminate and likely homosexual.

Beisudu to redopirudu

>watashi
>not top masculinity
lol insecure faggot detected

sugoi to akapilled

Sugoi monogatari aniki

subarashii to kurenaipilled

Attached: 1557143122268.png (722x675, 299K)

needs more ore-sama

>his pronoun of choice isn't wagahai
Filthy peasants begone.

FAKKU OFFU WITTO DISU COPI PASUTA

That’s some stale pasta

Attached: E10B4EEC-32C5-4EC7-92A1-E66EFBD4EC63.jpg (446x435, 19K)

wait i thought today is thursday, no wonder still no spoiler

whoops wrong thread

YARE YARE DAZE, THIS THREAD AGAIN

>kuso wa honto ni cash
kek

Hey Level Zeroes
My name is Kakine, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, level zeroes who spend every second of their day complaining about the city treating you unfairly. You are everything bad in Academy city. Honestly, have any of you ever leveled up? I mean, I guess it’s fun trying to act like tough guys because of your weak personal reality, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being a non-esper.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am THE TRUE NUMBER ONE esper, and the leader of my own organisation named SCHOOL which can directly interact or interfere into matters beyond your threshold of understanding. Where do you stand, other than being “the mook of a nobody gang like Skill-Out”? I also datamined UNDERLINE, and have banging hot fans (I just bruised them; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitches

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

arigatou, sempai

what does it mean

shit is really cash

Is it odd to be nostalgic about a copypasta belittling the reader?

Attached: 1451516688963.jpg (704x398, 41K)

yeah what does it mean

Why aren't there any good recent paragraph long tier copypastas?
I think the most recent one I like is the 'well you have to have a pretty high IQ to like...'

sasuga user

The rule is that you have to be wearing a suit or some cool uniform for "watashi" not to be gay.

People taking advantage of oh exploitable has also gone down.

cringe

posting in ancient bread

Hey guys,

My name is Shirou, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at Tohsaka Rin pictures. You are all evils of the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess I used to have a crush on Tohsaka too, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than Shinji.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was part of the archery club, and always hit the mark when I wanted to. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to zettai ryouiki tsundere"? I also rule at cooking, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; It felt so good I wanted to throw up). You are all fools who should just drown in your ideals and die. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my woman

Attached: future.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Hey Starfishes,

My name is Tomoya, and I hate every single one of you.

Attached: giggolo_ja_peroksidiblondi.jpg (960x720, 49K)

. :.

.:: :: : : :::. .: :.: :: ..: .::: :.: : : :: :...:. .: : :.::.:.:::::::: : :: :: . :: : .:.. :.: .:::. : :..:: : ::.::.::. .: : : : : :: : . :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..:: .:.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: :

:::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::(:..:::: . :: ...:: :.:::::) ::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..::.: .:: :.:. :::..::

Attached: 5688-1603287925.jpg (986x696, 110K)

GUYS! IT'S A COPYPASTA, DON'T FALL FOR IT!!

His shit can be traded with cash.

Someone please post Ken-sama

People just get banned for telling jokes now. The Rika pasta is banned.

>KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH
every time

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, Ken-sama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Ken-sama live in a traditional Japanese house, he only rent a room though. The old couple is nice enough to let him stay in their house.

Ken-sama grepped his kimono and wear it like a proper nihonjin, he walk to a window and smell the fresh nihonjin morning. "Ah, konbanwa anatas. What beautiful morning desu." Ken-sama zoned out looking at the beach from his room. Ken-sama went downstairs to greet the old couple. "Ah, ohayou ojisan and obasan". The old couple replied him with a warm smile and proceed with their breakfast while inviting Ken-sama.

Although Ken-sama can not understand them, he easily could read what the old couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. "Arigato." Ken-sama said, he then went upstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid being arrested by authorities as he was warned last time. Ken-sama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. "Itadakimasu obasan and ojisan", they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

Ken-sama reached the park near the beach, he like to watch kids playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it's more terrifying than that, it's an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, Ken-sama look at the children, they were running away terrified, "minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!"

The kids couldn't understand what he was saying, he gestured what he was trying to say, he ordered the kids to stay in the middle of the park as it is too dangerous. But that was Ken-sama's mistake, he look at the beach from afar. It was huge, a tsunami is coming. Ken-sama widened his eyes and look at the children and yelled every Japanese word he knew "Arigatou gozaimasu! Gomenasai! Run away minna-san!"

The children ran away, the wave is coming, it was at least 100ft tall. Ken-sama was ashamed with himself, he should have anticipated this, if he did the children would be far away by now. "sumimasen mina-san, it was my mistake", he took his hidden katana and dual wield with the bokken and katana. As he ran towards the tsunami trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. "Arigatou obasan, ojisan. For taking care of me" The wave rise even higher. A shout is heard; "Nippon banzai!".

>2011
>forgetting aboutt the tsunami that took Ken-sama from this world
ISHYGDDT

This thread is protected Yea Forums heritage from a time gone by.

was that ever actually confirmed?

Thanks user.

>ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO?
My favourite part, it cracks me up every time.

Or be a collected scholar type of guy.

ベースしたと赤いピルした。

M-my name is Yuno, and I think every single one of you should try harder! I mean... you're... you're all so slow and lazy and... N-NOT THAT I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THAT but I... I think you need to do better! You're the people who've everyone's forgotten and I... I think you have the great potential to do what's right! I mean have any of you had any friends? I mean, I guess it's fun talking to people online, but you need to make honest friends! Please I don't want to see you start getting angry at each other for no reason.

Please don't ignore me. I know I have my own problems. I have a lot of them in fact. I was invited into an art school I don't deserve, and made a bunch of friends who treat me better than they should. What do you do?, other than "fapping" and "being so ronrey" which I don't quite understand, I'm sorry. I also don't get that good of grades, and I have a very good neighbor who's fun to be around (she just ate my entire supply of noodles, she's very short on cash I'm afraid). But as I was saying, you all must try and be better people! ... please? Thank you for listening, I hope.

This image is related too: It's me and Miyachan.

Attached: 1287440122.61839324.jpg (500x384, 97K)

‘fraid so

Attached: 5CED3646-DADF-4690-B858-E76943E26AD4.jpg (863x555, 97K)

Hi I am Yuno. Hi am from Japan.

Your site is cute. Many many cute photo. I am in your site for many many time, but I no understando all.

What you talk? What is the favorite discussion you say please?

Sorry for my question. Bye bye America.

Yuno.

Wider!

FINALLY.

someone who isn't me posted this, proud of you

>MITEIRUING

Attached: 1427377843212.png (863x644, 276K)

Nani the fuck did omae just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of watashino class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the ichiban letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nanimonai to watashi but just another weeaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has itsumonai been mimasu’d before on kono continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As bokutachi hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so anata better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano jinsei. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

Attached: img_4068.jpg (852x1280, 396K)

Bump

It's been such a long time since I've seen this. we need more of this.

This is the old Yea Forums we need, but don't deserve.

Ravioli ravioli give me the death i deservioli

You do realize ken-sama wasn't a real person right?

please don't lie on the internet

Attached: 1309999536768.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

Since we're on the subject, does anyone remember an ancient copypasta about a British army facing a regiment of harem anime MCs? It contained the line "HE'S GOT A KATANER" and they ended up defeating the regiment by yelling things like "Sakura-chan doesn't love you".