Series that you used to love but hate now

As someone who used to be the biggest herotard on this board, I spammed MHA threads everyday, I overlooked all the criticisms made for the series, brushing them off and even ignore repeated warnings by the hunterchads. I told them off for being pretentious, trolls and baiting but it was only out of fear of the truth. But now after reading chapter 213, my eyes has been opened and I can finally see Horikoshi for the hack he truly is.

It was then when all the flaws of MHA came back to me and I realized the countless times I had denied them as I was fooled by the hack author but now I can deny no longer. I feel so exploited and can never forgive the author for what he did to all of us, us fans, taking advantage of our hopes that the series will be good when he never even had to write a good series. We were all fooled into supporting him and promoting a series that had no talent or effort put into it and that pains me so deeply.

So as a former fellow Herotard to all of you, I know it hurts to let go but stop being fooled by this talentless hack any further. The hunterchads were right and we shouldn't push them away. I was once one of you and I too made the mistake of believing MHA was good. But now I opened my eyes to see how wrong that was and I hope you will also gain the wisdom to see it too.

But as we leave behind the illusion that MHA is a good series, do not fret as we can find salvation in reading Hunter x Hunter. A true timeless masterpiece written by the genius Yoshihiro Togashi.

Attached: OMY7QUIRKS.jpg (848x460, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

Attached: rubber.jpg (960x595, 207K)

off-topic

Attached: 1543756765592.png (670x670, 49K)

>off-topic
I'm pretty sure this is talking about anime/manga.

>>But as we leave behind the illusion that MHA is a good series, do not fret as we can find salvation in reading Hunter x Hunter.
As someone who has also begun to hate BnHA how does that work?
How does reading something else unwaste the time or make me hate BnHA less?

Maybe being into HxH enough helps forget about MHA? I don't know.

I am into plenty of fiction
If anything it makes it even worse knowing it is possible to not completely shit the bed like bnha did.

I like mha I know it's meh but God dam the girls are sexy.

That is what I wrote.

>I have no individual critical thinking and eat up what I read on social media guys, please validate me, my lack of spine hurts
fuck off, clown.

Sorry, I fucked up. What I meant was "don't you mean knowing it is possible TO completely shit the bed like bnha did"?

>hunterfag falseflagging this hard
Is this what an indefinite hiatus will do to you?

>Then spake Togashi again unto them [MHAfags], saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness [MHA], but shall have the light of life[HxH]

Attached: blessed.png (286x295, 207K)

How new are you? Everyone knows to bail on an anime/manga long before its conclusion. Once a certain threshold of badness is passed, a manga can never become good again.

MHA had a good run. Go watch something else now. Nothing sadder than clinging on to a dead franchise.

I wonder who could be behibd this post.

>I am the bone of my blood
>Unknown to WSJ or fans
>So as I prey UNLIMITED HIATUS WORKS

Wait! Wait! Wait!

I drop this a while back so I don't know. Deku has 7 quirks now? Or is it One for all that have seven quirks?

It is one for all and deku has one for all

Why only seven though?
Didn't one for all pass through more users than that, if im right in assuming the quirk of the previous owners gets pass down?

All Might wasn't born with a quirk so there were no new quirks through him and maybe there's been more who didn't have quirks before inheriting OfA.

All Might was quirkless and the Original user's quirk became OfA. That leaves him with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

So deku is super over powered now and nobody else can compete? stupid as fuck.

No, he doesn't even know how to use the quirks. All he knows is that eventually he'll get them

Well there is the
>quirk passing (1)
the original user had which is essentially OfA.
then there is the
>power stockpiling (2)
All for One gave him which fused with OfA
but apparently the quirk of everyone who had One for All also fused with the quirk so of the 8 previous users excluding the first and excluding All Might who was quirkless like Deku he gets 6 more quirks

So its 8 quirks up from 2.
or if you consider power stockpiling and passing on 1 quirk then it is 7 up from 1.

Attached: 1533298194593.jpg (988x664, 163K)

Thanks!

I think i'll just the wiki on what those quirks are. Seems stupid it wasn't mentioned before since All Might was a superstar and Deku was being compare to him at the start.

All we know is one of them is kind of like a whip, and it really fucked up Deku when he tried to use it. He said he'd have to master OfA before he started using the other quirks

Was Deku expecting it at all? Since he is such a fanboy he should have known all this far the start.

So that means All Might had all these other quirks all this time right? Why didn't he at least try using them? Could have helped a lot like against AfO.

All might never had these quirks.

But wasn't OfA passed from All Might to Deku? That means Deku should receive the version of OfA that All Might has with only the current quirks. There weren't anyone in between to acquire new quirks. The only ones were All Might's predecessors which All Might should have inherited from.

But the quirks needed a power "threshold" to unlock
The quirks were in the core but not useable.

Going from hero-tard to Hunter-tard is no achievement.

Wow! Shit writing. Deus ex machina power creep.

This too.

So All might was actually weak compared to Deku? Damn.

>So All might was actually weak compared to Deku? Damn.
No. You don't understand. The power stockpiling goes from one to the other
All Might probably did most of the heavy lifting to get there.

So All Might had a whole career of being a hero and never became strong enough to unlock these other quirks with all that time yet Deku unlocked them while still being a school kid? Riiiiight.

No All Might already got the power of 7 previous users stockpiling power into it
That is the entire point of OfA. Do you not understand it?
What do you think OfA is before?

And now we circle back to this point

I honestly think you are a bnhafag pretending to be extra stupid to make it seem like the people who don't like this are retarded

Stop it. Its shit.

FYI This isn't me.I'm grateful you answered all my questions. Thanks!

Just bad writing is what it is.

No you're just retarded

Falseflagging isn't cool, don't do it.

Its bad writing
But not hard to understand.

Attached: 1556192820866.png (640x480, 249K)

Cope

Attached: 1507257877077.png (610x673, 155K)

Bro this is from 2017

>people expecting a children's manga to have EVER good writing

Lmaoing @ you irl

Would you give a crap to good writing if doing all this dumb crap got off kids harder and made your manga sell? That's all there is to it, which is why timeless classics like HxX and MiA will be superior. They don't care about money, they do it as they go.

When are mods going to start permabanning these shitposting huntard x huntards?

Attached: 1556595548151.jpg (613x533, 107K)

>HxX and MiA
Im assuming the one is hunter x hunter but what is MiA?

Read World Trigger, Sengoku Youko and Gash Bell, than shut the fuck up and remember that they are made "for children" too but they are actually amazingly well written.

Made in Abyss

Attached: 153828993827.jpg (445x446, 46K)

>Gash Bell
>Amazingly written

Attached: 1557477736436.png (487x278, 65K)

FT. I liked the hype it left in me in the beginning but now I'm just accompanying for GAJEEL, GAJEEL, GAJEEL and A C N O L O G I A.

Dude, I don't like MHA that much, but people bitching about O my 7 quirks are retarded, I'm a total casual speed reader of this series and even I understand that OfA is a quirk passed down for several generations through DNA ingestion and the will of its former users still resides in it, so how is it fucking surprising that the quirks of former users (which are also part of their DNA and most likely blended with OfA) also got passed down?
The only thing that I have a problem with is that so many people from past generations had quirks when All Might himself said that not having one in his generation wasn't weird

>All Might himself said that not having one in his generation wasn't weird
No he didn't.

He said it wasn't AS rare
So it was rare during All Might's time to not have a quirk
Its even rare now

I’ve been banned many many times bub. If it’s not the first year here for you here then you should already know how easy a ban is to get rid of.

No its not

All Might was chad enough to use 100% OfA from the get go, and was so fucking good at it that he never really needed other quirks so it never manifested in him.

No also wrong
God dammit

You actively contributed to destroying the board and letting in crossboarder/reddit scum. Kill yourself.

You’re retarded, you just have to reset your router if it’s dynamic your ip changes but if it’s static contact your internet provider and say you’re getting ddosed or something and they will change it for you. Takes like 2minutes.

>falling for a flaseflag
dumbass

I dunno. As a Hunterchad who reads HeroAca for the cute girls, I would say that Hori's art is better than ever, and his writing hasn't gotten worse.

The big issue is the pacing. The story moves at a glacial pace since Kamino and it hardly ever feels like progress is made besides characters gaining power-ups. But those are pitfalls of both capeshit and school settings. Spider-man is the exact same character he was 50 years ago. Besides a couple gems, school-centric anime are ridden with SoL filler about school festivals.

The finale of this arc might be the fitst time since AfO showed up where momentum could be gained. And even that is iffy because the QLA is so much cooler than the LoV.

>The big issue is the pacing. The story moves at a glacial pace since Kamino
I honestly can't tell if the pace is fast or slow because I don't know where the story is trying to fucking go.

Shokugeki no Soma.

Berserk

Attached: [Cleo]Berserk_-_21_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD720p_x265).mkv_snapshot_08.27_[2019.05.21_10.20.12].png (960x720, 1.19M)

Because you're retarded.

It's funny how the O MY meme went from ridiculous asspulls to things someone dislikes.

you clearly don't know what off-topic means

Hisoka's wasn't an asspull though.

Nice blog post Mumblefag. Kill yourself.

Retarded MHAcuck
Absolutely this. O MY 7 QUIRKS is the worst asspull a shounen's received in years and has retroactively made BNHA shitter.

user...

>this is the story of how I became the greatest hero
hahahahahaha no shit, the nigga has 7 quirks while everyone else was unlucky to be born with 1 or 2, how is this not OP?

>nen can do literally anything so it isn't an asspull!
the absolute state of hunter""""""chads""""""

Absolutely, you can explain the nuanced foreshadowing all you want but at the end of the day this series has no stakes at all now. Deku can asspull a new quirk whenever's necessary
>b-but hori wouldn't do that!!!
You cucks were saying the same shit about how Hori wouldn't do shit with Eri or dive into power-creep on a similar level and here we are. Open your eyes you blind retards, this series jumped the shark.

>You cucks were saying the same shit about how Hori wouldn't do shit with Eri or dive into power-creep on a similar level and here we are.
He didn't yet
I am not saying he wont
but he didn't do anything yet

You have to be the biggest retard ITT if you don't get why people are upset. People don't give a shit that there's an explanation for it, people are upset Deku now has SEVEN FUCKING QUIRKS. SEVEN (7). The series is going to have to start dipping into Naruto-level powercreep bullshit just for everyone else to keep up with Deku. Imagine being born with 1 quirk and making it to where you are only to be showed up by someone who has 7 quirks who didn't even earn them. No shit Deku's the #1 hero.

>He didn't yet
>I am not saying he wont
>but he didn't do anything yet
It's all a matter of time. If Hori somehow manages to, against all odds, actually make this 7 quirks bullshit feel natural in the story then I'll eat every single post I've made against him, but mark my words the first time Deku's going to get a new Quirk again it'll be a deus ex machina to get out of a disadvantageous spot. That's when the series is going to die.

I stopped watching MHA after I could not find a release of episode 40 without the shoehorned gamergate reference in the subs.

Nen after death was a thing since Yorknew. Cope.

>It's all a matter of time.
I think so too
But you were saying he already did.

>You have to be the biggest retard ITT if you don't get why people are upset.
The only people who are "upset" are retards who were always on the fence with the series or werent here when Yea Forums predicted how OfA worked years prior to the revelation. This outcry is the most fake ass shit that has transpired with the series and didn't even have an effect on the series so all you have now is a bunch if retards (mostly characterfags) treating this as the worst thing ever when in reality nothing has changed and we don't know where the story is headed so most of the complaints is based entirely on shit that hasn't happened. But the cherry on the top is that the people saying 7 QUIRKS clearly can't fucking count.

Attached: 1557475748530.png (698x327, 288K)

>You cucks were saying the same shit about how Hori wouldn't do shit with Eri or dive into power-creep on a similar level and here we are
Wait a minute! It was shitposters like you saying Eri quirk was going to undermind everything like get Mirio's quirk back abd reviving Nighteye none of which fucking happened!

There is enough foreshadowing Eri will rewind Mirio

Hunter""""""chads""""""

Attached: Ahahahahaha.gif (342x360, 168K)

Yeah but you idiots said she was going to do it at the end of the Yakuza arc. You can't say its an asspull now when it happens.

It will be an asspull whenever it is done
Because she shouldn't be able to fix him.

Now I see, rather than simply falseflag as a hunterfag or a herofag to make either look bad you falseflagged as a hunterfag falseflagging as a herofag.By doing so, you make herofags look like idiots while hunterfags look like obnoxious trolls. Then you, who is actually a jojofag only need to watch from the side as each fanbase burns each other down while jojofags remain untouched. This thread is truly sadistic genius.

Attached: Conan.jpg (856x932, 115K)

>ever liking bnha to begin with
It's an awful generic shounen shit from the very beginning.

Wait why?

His quirk factor is rewound that is why it is fucking unusable.
Its like bakugo being able to fix explosion damage because he has an explosion quirk.

>It will be an asspull whenever it is done
No because her power has been clearly established and they're working on a solution for it.

Take your meds.

>His quirk factor is rewound that is why it is fucking unusable.
That's literally not how it works dumbass

That doesn't stop the story being top shit, btw this dude machia is introduced as this super strong beast but the condition for him to join the LoV is being defeated by them, and if he can be defeated by that buch of fags, then he's not a threat.

I can't think of any
hate takes sustained effort. I just forget about them entirely.

It literally is
Why else did the bullets need her blood?

I like how the biggest critics for the series don't actually read it.

But that's incorrect, you utter fucking nonce. I was one of this series' biggest defenders from the start. I defended everything, the Yakuza arc was genuinely my favorite arc of the series until Endy vs High End. I loved this series to death and had faith Hori would keep things going well enough. But no, fuck you, fuck you and your strained attempts at generalizing everyone who disagrees with you. O MY 7 QUIRKS is the most retarded event I've seen take place in a manga. No one was fucking excited by it, the reaction being primarily confused and negative by everyone (not just on Yea Forums) should be enough to clue you that it isn't just the people trying to attack the series that are exaggerating things. This is the worst "shounen power up" execution I've seen in a manga to date, and I've suffered through garbage like Fairy Tale.

I used to read this but kinda lost interest around that mustached man and his QT WoW gnome sidekick. Already then it was clear that bullshit is coming. You can only go so far with the hero mastering his vanilla super-strength type power and becoming stronger. The author wrote himself into a corner and had to asspull to make his MC more interesting. So rather than being upset about the 7 quirks, you should ask yourself if the serious would have been better had he not went in that direction and kept him a neutered Superman.

That is literally how it works.

Don't user me nigger you're here contributing to the cancer aswell.

>g-g-guys i-it's all gonna be okay! H-Hori HASN'T killed the series yet with this asspull! I-It's all gonna be okay, Deku definitely isn't going to get these quirks when it's most convenient, killing every single fight's tension involving the heroes from here on out or anything...
See you in a few years when you can't defend this garbage writing anymore user.

I can't believe it tooked the whole "7 Quirks" thing to realize my hero was going downhill.

The Shit worldbuilding, terrible villains, and melodrama gave it away.

>Deku definitely isn't going to get these quirks when it's most convenient
The first one was really fucking inconvenient.

Its not. Read the manga dumbass.
>I was one of this series' biggest defenders from the start.
No need to lie retard.
>O MY 7 QUIRKS is the most retarded event I've seen take place in a manga.
You don't read much manga I see. Always hilarious when these idiots act this way then get btfo because they didn't pay attention.

Nope
>its shit because I say so.

Also the condition for Shiggy to prove his worty to Giga.

>Nope
>Its not. Read the manga dumbass.
Here is the actual manga confirming these bullets directly attack the quirk factor
With Eri's quirk

Attached: 1552699880710.jpg (891x1300, 268K)

It would've been far better because at least the story would've been consistent and would've had decent writing overall instead of great writing at the start then absolute trash writing halfway down. I had faith that Hori wouldn't resort to powercreep bullshit, if that's the precedent he wanted to set he should've set it from the fucking start, not 200 chapters down the line where his braindead ass's written himself in a corner to the point where he can't think of anything more creative than giving Deku 6 free power-ups, 5 of which can be activated at plot convenience. I expected better from him, that's why I hate this outcome even more.
>really inconvenient
>when it helped him kick Shinsou's ass
Sure
Nice arguments faggot
>n-no you didn't, n-no you! r-read more manga!!
Is this what stockholm syndrome looks like?

>Deku definitely isn't going to get these quirks when it's most convenient
He didn't even need Black Whip to beat Shinsou

>>really inconvenient
>>when it helped him kick Shinsou's ass
Are you dumb?
He was a lot more dangerous for Shinsou and their team before that moment

The one thing that's keeping me interested in the story is the idea of hero society slowly crumbling. I'm hoping Horikoshi actually plans on doing something with that

Nothing about tgat says the bullet rewounds the quirk factor like you fucking said.

>Calls me a retard because I understand OfA and he doesn't, even though I barely pay attention to the series.
>The problem with my argument is that I don't understand why people are upset, like the happines of the reader being a mattering factor
>Being emotionally invested in MHA
>Calls ME retarded
All of my Kek

Attached: 1556811645608.png (513x834, 410K)

You're fucking stupid.

I wasnt even surprised by the whole 7 quirks thing when Hori made a big deal of Deku learning how to kick. It was gg from here.

Can't believe this bait thread took off like this

>I-I didn't even like this series to begin with! But let me tell why you're wrong because muh FORESHADOWING which no one gives a shit about because no one fucking asked for deku to have 7 quirks
The absolute state of MHAcucks, they can't even defend themselves.

IT NEEDS HER BLOOD
YOU DUMB SHIT
ITS HER QUIRK

Do you think just the blood of any little girl would be able to do this?
Are you retarded?

I can not tell if bnhafags are actually retarded or if you are all pretending.

Attached: 1533786467151.png (884x1300, 983K)

Nice argument, but have you considered that you're a faggot?

doesn't matter, we got the sales. we surpassing onepiss soon.

>we surpassing onepiss soon.
One piece sells almost 4 times as much as HxH
which is 8 times as much as BnHA

Where dies it say it rewounds the quirk factor like you said?

Hori actually had something good going on. By limiting Deku to using finger flicks, it limits his overall power, and forces him to be strategic. Too bad he didnt make good use of this, and just went straight to full cowl

>I don't care if it makes sense I DON'T LIKE IT reeeee
I didn't say I dislike the series, I just don't care that fucking much. It's like watching GoT past season 5, just take it like mindless fun and don't get so invested, you only have yourself to blame for reading capeshit manga and expecting a super great story.

O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
has to be removed and everything starting from the Class A vs Class B arc up to the beginning of the Villain Training arc has to be removed.

>3 months later and nobody can prove why this is bad writing

The lack of a fallout really broke shitposters it seems.

Attached: 1557629117160.png (511x486, 501K)

>Where dies it say it rewounds the quirk factor like you said?
The previous page explains it ATTACKS THE QUIRK FACTOR
The next page explains it is DERIVED FROM A QUIRK
Later we learn HER QUIRK REWINDS

1+1+1 = FUCK YOU

Attached: 1546226757572.png (482x315, 90K)

Where does it say it rewounds the quirk factor?

do it yourself you lazy girl

>and forces him to be strategic
Punching lighter is not strategic, if he had wanted deku to be strategic he shouldn't have give deku such a quirk.

>oh I lost the argument
>lets pretend I was trolling

The Rising of the Shield Hero, the show has gotten so fucking bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-162033_Instagram.jpg (1072x1094, 576K)

Where does it say it rewounds the quirk factor?

Have you ever bought a volume of this manga? No? Then fuck off nigger

stopped reading when they where saving the loli kid
I FUCKING HATE LOLIS
good to know this manga is more trash now
hxh is overrated tho,miura a hack

Pretty much. Even when yoy explain it to them they still say its shit not because it contradicts anything but because they just don't like it.

the problems I have with it are that it feels too convenient that Deku gets them while All Might never even knew the ghosts existed, and the fact that now Deku has 4 free non-asspulls to get out of bad situations the quirks he already has can't save him from. It didn't ruin my enjoyment of the series, but it has the potential to lead into a lot of retarded shit if it's not used right

Its just thematically shit
Deku is not really rootable for anymore
It was already hard after receiving OfA. He is just so privileged getting OfA
But he had to work for it and it didn't work initially
Bakugo is now the underdog.

>Deku has the strongest quirk
>gets upgrade
>Deku now has the strongest quirk
?

This there's only so much you can do with super strength. That's why Superman became so fucking crazy in the Gold and Silver ages and even now is mostly based around stories and characters. You can't have fun and interesting action if your hero is just Strong Guy. For a battle manga, that's a death sentence. That's why dumb stuff Gel Prince and Electric Tangerine was interesting and memorable even though it was mediocre in almost every regard: it had characters making due with a stupid and weak but interesting power. Whereas hundreds of manga where the hero is just strong blend together and die in your memory's graveyard.

>while All Might never even knew the ghosts existed,
He did speedreader kun.
>, and the fact that now Deku has 4 free non-asspulls to get out of bad situations the quirks he already has can't save him from.
That hasn't even happened

>never even knew the ghosts existed
but he did? The first time Deku saw them he talked about them to All Might and he replied that he too saw them once. It's after he beat the mindcontrol dude in the tournament.

>barely capable of rooting for Deku before
>now jumped to such a powerlevel its a joke.

Think about it. Todoroki was bred with the intention to surpass it. The idea of the right fire and the right ice quirk could potentially surpass All Might.
Imagine if Endeavor knew about the 7 extra quirks. He would just throw the towel.

The Todoroki idea was flawed from the beginning. No matter the control over ice and fire, OfA would always be stronger

It's 6 extra quirks, and his power level is exactly the same as before the jump

Bakugo was the underdog from the start.
Deku outperformed him at every turns since the start of the story and he only won once against Deku. It's literally the reason why he is always angry at Deku, how could you miss it?

the fact that Deku has seen and talked to the ghosts when All Might thought they could interact with him at all feels way to "chosen one"-y for my taste
>That hasn't even happened
but the possibility of it happening will hang over the series until we see all of his new quirks

This is a really bad argument. The possibility for any sudden asspull hangs over every series until it's completion

>The possibility for any sudden asspull hangs over every series until it's completion
and explicitly writing get out of jail free cards into the story makes them a lot more likely

>they could interact with him at all feels way to "chosen one"-y for my taste
The same thung happened witg Nana and its a resukr of quirk singularity not Deku in particular since the same shit would have happened to whoever was the 9th holder.

>out of jail free cards
We don't even know what tge rest of tge quirks are or when they'll come out. You're making an assumption based on nothing.

there's a very thin window of usefulness and when they manifest that won't make the new quirks either overly convenient to the plot, or anti-climactic. You don't need to know what they are to think that

I remember I got banned on a forum for saying Endeavor didn't rape his wife.

>there's a very thin window of usefulness and when they manifest that won't make the new quirks either overly convenient to the plot, or anti-climactic
Yeah like Black Whip right?

>You don't need to know what they are to think that
Actually you do or else you're just talking out your ass.

Also, note that the Quirks are STRONGER than they were originally, so the manga won't be safe from asspulls even after we know all the other five Quirks because Hori could always say one of them Evolved, like Shiggy's contagious decay.

Like say one of the Quirks is teleportation. Even after we know what it does, Hori could make it so Deku is able to teleport things remotely if the situation calls for it because it evolved or some shit. And then there is the possibility of the Quirks mixing. Like a Lightning Quirk mixing with Black Whip to create Lightning Whips.

Deku can potentially be Silver Age Superman with the number of powers if Hori wants it.

I do remember that scene (not the guy you were repying to), but wasn't All Might freaked out by this? I got the impression that he lied when saying that he saw them.

Black whip was literally the opposite of convenient

>established something before it happens
>its an asspull

What's with these stupid arguments?

Again, arguments about things that have not happened

Attached: giphy.gif (480x368, 1.43M)

>Yeah like Black Whip right?
Black Whip was actually introduced well, I just don't know if Hori can pull it off 4 more times

Shiggy's quirk didn't evolve it just got stronger

>but wasn't All Might freaked out by this?
I thought he was joking just to lighten the mood. I see no reason for him to lie about that and if he did, the author would have shown us his thoughts to tell us that he lied.

>Black whip was introduced well
Finally someone who understands. It's really the best way he could introduce a power like that
>Hinders performance rather than helping it
>Doesn't happen during an important fight
>Doesn't have access to it at all after the moment, still needs to master OFA

>Everyone knows to bail on an anime/manga long before its conclusion.
I like to stick around and talk shit about how low a series have sunk. I sometimes get a lot more joy shitposting online than watching the show itself.

>but wasn't All Might freaked out by this?
Yes
But then he also said he saw them once when he was younger
Then Deku left and All Might and Recovery Girl talked about it and All Might became more serious about Deku seeing his ghost
Foreshadowing the death hanging over All Might.

>It's really the best way he could introduce a power like that
I guess. It doesn't mean you have to like the development.

Yeah, it was when MHA still was considered good.

I don't mind if people don't like it. I'm indifferent myself, I'm just interested to see what the new abilities will be

I do, however, think that people should at least be somewhat knowledgeable about a subject or story before they decide to shit all over it

>shitting on Gash Bell
okay then you are faggot

>I do, however, think that people should at least be somewhat knowledgeable about a subject or story before they decide to shit all over it
You are not going to be able to force people to do that
People who like it for stupid reasons and being dumb shits will also continue to like it
Do you also have an issue with them?

as she is more inconsistent than Giorno's Gold Experience) Toga revealing she could copy powers all along, etc. Most of the fights in this manga are solved with characters just pushing their limits or revealing powers they trained offscreen and that are only barely linked. That some of the new Quirks turn out to be convenient in the future seems guaranteed. Especially since Deku gaining so many powers guarantees that 8+ arcs in the future will be Deku-centric. As we'll need to see him mastering all of these before he becomes the greatest hero.

Toga being able to copy quirks doesn't contradict anything.

>More inconsistent that GE
1/10

>as she is more inconsistent than Giorno's Gold Experience)
I've never seen a power in a shonen that's less consistent than Gold Experience, and Toga's quirk is one of the most consistent powers in MHA. I know you're shitposting but come on dude, at least try

I'm telling you my opinion, why would I force people to act a certain way?

Seven Quirks essentially foreshadows that anything could happen in the future in a fight that involves Deku. He could lose control of his Quirk and have to flee, or he could get the perfect Quirk for the situation. It makes his fights far less exciting than when you knew he could punch hard and wondered how he would manage to beat his foes with just that. It is overall a bad development.

Him being a ticking time-bomb in fights is way more exciting than 'punch and kick hard'

>Knowing what's going to happen is more exciting than not knowing what's going to happen
What?

Sorry. I accidentally deleted half my post and didn't realize it. I was talking about Eri in the first half. She is the one I was saying is less consistent than GE.

Toga copying powers does not contradict anything, but it was part of a list of characters revealing they had kept some powers hidden or just being more powerful than they had demonstrated, which is meant to show that Hori could easily go the same route with Deku's other five Quirks.

MHA is Reddit incarnate

Attached: 91fb0c45df8bf24526922f70b57e0a491496693131_large.png (200x200, 66K)

There is literally no other route because the other quirks are all unknown you retard

It was heavily foreshadowed. Stick to shit like hxh that explains everything for you

>I was talking about Eri in the first half. She is the one I was saying is less consistent than GE.
in that case I agree. Her shit is straight up nonsensical

We don't know if he is a ticking time bomb. Deku can basically do anything and serve any purpose Hori wants.

The best narrative is when you have a proper set-up and create an outcome the reader didn't see coming despite having all the pieces all along. Usually through being clever with the pieces and creating a very original solution. It is now impossible to guess what will happen with Deku, so there is essentially no set-up and any surprise feels unearned.

>anything could happen
>It makes his fights far less exciting
I can't follow
Isn't "anything could happen" better? I mean quirks being transferable and stackable has been a thing since All for One.

>The best narrative is when you have a proper set-up and create an outcome the reader didn't see coming
Fuck you if you honestly believe the whole "subverting expectations" bullshit
Fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you. Holy shit. I hate this attitude so much.
I rather have an ending I could see coming that is well executed than a fucking author just changing everything so it makes no sense foreshadow wise and it makes is made more with the goal to surprise the audience than to actually tell a full thought out story

Seriously I hope you never get anywhere close to anything creative storytelling.

How can so consume so much anime and not immediately know when a series has gone to shit? MHA jumped the shark as soon as full-cowling became a thing and the show lost it's biggest hook.

What? I explicitely said that you need a set-up (foreshadowing) and complained about about a lack of one.

What I am saying is:
Pay off builds upon set-up but the reader didn't see it coming > Pay off builds upon set-up and everyone saw it coming > Set-up is "anything the author wants to happen can happen" = Shit happens without any set-up

>What? I explicitely said that you need a set-up
Wasn't this the set-up?

>the show lost it's biggest hook
The biggest hook of the show is to watch Deku rise to the top of heroes. What kind of sick fuck thinks that a serie's biggest hook is to see a teenager break his arms and fingers?

The show lost it's biggest hook right at the start - a quirkless guy becoming literally Batman.

>Deku can basically do anything and serve any purpose Hori wants.
So what's the other quirks then?

Anything Hori needs at the moment.

"Teenager becomes the greatest hero despite having a dangerous power" is more exciting than "Teenager becomes the greatest hero carried completely by the most OP power" and both are far more exciting than "Teenager becomes the greatest hero thanks to having every power the author wants".

I really see no reason to root for Deku anymore when he competes with the other kids. And then Hori slapped more powers on top of him, ensuring that the manga will get even more Deku-centric.

How was Black Whip needed when Deku won the matcg without it?

>ensuring that the manga will get even more Deku-centric.
Yeah its like he's the main character or something.

Cool post. Your mom must be proud

>ensuring that the manga will get even more Deku-centric.
and yet Deku has appeared in one single panel in the last 10 chapters

>The best narrative is when you have a proper set-up and create an outcome the reader didn't see coming despite having all the pieces all along.
So basically what came about with OFA. I think people are just angry they didn't see it coming even though it was speculated for years once it was reveal All Might was quirkless.

Attached: Dxb9SfKUYAAXPOR.jpg (2048x958, 623K)

what that user trying to say is that it give hori an excuse to have Deus ex machina in future fight. even if he doesn't do that it still take away the stake of the fight.

Based, people meme rubber nen but defending o my poor underdog Deku Uzumaki, chosen one of 7 quirks and stockpiled powers of 7 people, are retarded.

Wouldn't it make sense for it to actually happen before you complain about it?

well if you are talking about foreshadowing I think BC has done a better job at that especially the current arc.

Haven't read BC but nobody is saying BnHA has the best foreshadowing ever done.

Its easy to defend because nobody can prove its poorly written. As long as you keep spouting memes no one will take you seriously.

>I think BC has done a better job at that especially the current arc.
No it hasnt.

>like the happines of the reader being a mattering factor

overall not so good but at least still better than 7 quirks thing

Nope. BCfags just praises every basic bitch thing it does.

you know it's ok to admit defeat and move on.

Admit to what? BC is shit

>2x MHA sales for a month in one week
wew, was not ready for that

Maybe hori should have made a good MC then

Attached: 1552690682105.jpg (496x600, 44K)

So where is the story going to go? Don't use themeposting, side quests, or pirate king.

>So where is the story going to go?
Its called My Hero Academia
Deku is atill at school training to be a hero

Now count to 10.

Attached: 1557476668766.png (868x710, 531K)

>hunterchads
worst case of false-flag false-flagging

stop posting in our threads really sick of your virgin shit

Attached: 75e03498df05a993d40bcf5cd6ee9e79.jpg (751x1063, 88K)

Shitgeki no blowjin

Let me put this in terms that even you can understand.
>MC underdog
>resourcefulness has dramatic weight
>suddenly 7 quirks
>mystery quirks now have dramatic weight
Resourcefulness and mystery powers are like oil and water, the dramatic weight of resourcefulness at any time lessens when dramatic weight is placed on you not knowing all of Deku's resources.

>no capitalization or punctuation
>using virgin as an insult on Yea Forums

>"Where is the story going to go?"
>Deku is atill at school training to be a hero
>present tense

Yeah dumbass the series is about his journey through hero school the story is seeing how he transverse from there to beingba pro like what was lambshaded at the first chapter.

So you're just talking out your ass then.

>Even I understand that just because it worked one way all those other times doesn't mean Deku can't be a special snowflake with all the powers
Noice

Attached: Dekuchad.gif (498x281, 1.5M)

This.

I loved ditf before the sol and alien parts, now it's just a big fucking disappointment

>Extra, completely unrelated, unknown powers that can be brought out at any moment, even as a passive starting 200 chapters in
>Requires complete nonlogic mumbo jumbo to rationalize why it's only happening now and not with the other users
>Not an asspull

Why does Gon look so similiar to Izuku?

Yes. Yes it is.

Attached: 1482675273836.jpg (800x450, 46K)

It's pretty irrefutable that BC and MP100 are dabbing all of MHA

Must be nice being delusional

Count to 10.

But I'm not angry. I've asserted that it's an asspull, and pushed the conversation past it.

>Extra, completely unrelated, unknown powers that can be brought out at any moment, even as a passive starting 200 chapters in
They're all apart of OfA and quirk singularity has been a thing since the beginning of the manga.

>Requires complete nonlogic mumbo jumbo to rationalize why it's only happening now and not with the other users
No you just need to pay attention and have an IQ above 30.

See
Yeah...asspull

>They're all a part
They were retcon'ed into it. The power worked one way. Now it works another. You have 200 chapters and several previous iterations of the same power to prove it

>They were retcon'ed into it. The power worked one way.
Wrong on both accounts

>The explanation people who didn't know it was passing on other quirks (in an arbitrarily gimped state) describing a single quirk hybrid getting passed down proves that it was planned the whole time
I mean, I guess you could simply not have standards. I never really considered that an option.

Attached: kokusen.png (636x363, 291K)

Read slower. Norhing has changed because that's always how the power worked. Its why Deky saw the ghosts of the previous users since their essence wee still apart of OfA.

>They were retcon'ed into it. The power worked one way.

Attached: 0002-008.jpg (1066x1600, 319K)

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: 893fedbacb42b1b335bc0baa111ae940.jpg (700x591, 179K)

No, because again 200 chapters and all of the previous iterations, versus desperate coping.

It's nice because I get to at least find this amusing. It's blatantly terrible writing, but I get to enjoy it for what it is, instead of clinging to erroneous logic under the delusion that it was well planned and executed.

>The explanation people who didn't know it was passing on other quirks
>The power of the originator was literally to pass on quirks.

Attached: 1558248832684.png (2560x1600, 2.42M)

>All Might, who only knew about the power stockpiling being transfered, speaking about how power stockpiling works
>I'll pretend this means anything about all quirks being transferred
Good, good. Please continue

Oh you are right
In the page posted All Might explains only the power stockpiling passes on and not the quirk transferring
That is why he tells deku he won't be able to pass it on right?

>One quirk gets passed on, taking effect immediately and not getting gimped
>All of the others, regardless of when they would have merged, arbitrarily are gimped until Deku gets them, and only 200 chapters in
Hmmmmm

>No, because again 200 chapters and all of the previous iterations, versus desperate coping.
What kind of non-argument is that? Its bad writing because we didn't know about the previous users before the revelation even though its a fact its been passed down for well over a century? Its like you try to sound smart but come off as a dumbass.

>All Might, who only knew about the power stockpiling being transfered,
See
Man I sure do love making people who hate this manga look stupid.

An asspull has to not make sense and resolve a major conflict.
He can use the powers of other people when his own quirk is literally "you get the power of previous people to use this power and can add it to your own". It was revealed while in a training match.

>All of the others, regardless of when they would have merged, arbitrarily are gimped until Deku gets them, and only 200 chapters in
It was stated in the second fucking chapter that OfA gets stronger with each new user and that with the 9th user its finally began to grow. Now according to this brainlet the problem is that none of the other users could use it DESPITE the fact it waa established IN THE MANGA that quirks weren't strong back then so hiw would they be able to utilize it if OfA wasn't at that state yet?

>It's bad writing because of retroactive functionality that is explicitly different from it's entire history of use, and not by just a small margine but by magnitudes
Yes
He says that the quirks merged. As in, becomes one quirk. And it would have been totally fine if the others had merged and got passed down, except that this is only true now which is why they work completely differently from how stockpiling immediately shows up in the next user.

You like to believe you're doing that, but only because you're willing to bend over backwards to substitute a concise explanation of only the power stockpiling and quirk transfer quirks blending with your headcanon.

Pure autism. The series is still great.

>it would have been totally fine if the others had merged and got passed down
That is what happens.

Because power stockpiling worked just fine, and the quirk behind this is "quirk transfer," not "transfer 1 quirk, +X other quirks that will simultaneously be ready at Y generation."
Are you people not willing to admit this is contrived? Really?

>But as we leave behind the illusion that MHA is a good series, do not fret as we can find salvation in reading Hunter x Hunter. A true timeless masterpiece written by the genius Yoshihiro Togashi.
Take a hint from Togashi and be more subtle next time. Don't bother shitting on mha to piss me off, I don't read it, and I doubt you know anything about the stuff I read.

>because of retroactive functionality that is explicitly different from it's entire history of use
Except it doesn't change anything what we've bern told.
>Chapter 1-59
-OfA is a quirk that transfers and accumulates power from user to user. It gets stronger through each user and has bern doing this for over a century

>60 to present
Through Quirk Singularity OfA has started to grow and the power it has store has allowed Deku to manifest the quirks of six of the previous users. We learn that OfA is a Accumulation Type Quirk like Eri and Fat Gum.

So yeah nothing really contradicts what we've been told. The function is still the same.

Attached: 0217-012.png (929x1300, 438K)

A perfect example of how selective reading is required to make up for BnHA's shortcomings

Here is a question you should be able to answer then
Which quirk fused Stockpiling with OfA and which quirk fused the others?

>to substitute a concise explanation of only the power stockpiling
He is clearly fucking talking about both quirks.
>and the quirk behind this is "quirk transfer," not "transfer 1 quirk, +X other quirks that will simultaneously be ready at Y generation."
Nice headcanon dumbass

While the idea makes sense, the development doesn't, and the fact that Deku is the first user that got to use the previous users' quirks makes it even more contrived. I don't blame the author, coming up with new shit weekly kinda makes hard to make things consistent and give good foreshadowing, in his defense it seems like the idea was there from the beggining, but it was clumsily brought up.

>Don't use themeposting, side quests, or pirate king.

>We learn that there's an arbitrary spike in functionality that retroactively recovers those powers regardless of when they would have been added to the whole
See, it's pretty fair to call that a change

>I mention both quirks
>"He is clearly fucking talking about both quirks"
Do you read BnHA this way? Because really, I'm starting to get how you can defend this.
Yes, he's talking about both quirks. And none of the others that Deku just got.
>Headcanon
That's literally what happened. Maybe if you read full sentences, you'll see that.

/thread

>bait thread
>herokeks push it to ~300 posts
UHHH MHAKEKS?
I thought MHA was rent free in everyone's heads?

>I thought MHA was rent free in everyone's heads?
It is so rent free we are allowed to style on you here and have our own thread at the same time.

>arbitrary spike in functionality that retroactively recovers those powers regardless of when they would have been added to the whole
Its been stated since chapter 2 that OfA gets stronger with each user and that quirks can change its functionality as it grows. Chapter 8 goes over this. The Overhaul arc is the thesis to this as well. Quirk Singularity is given its namesake during the remedial arc 30 chapters before it occurs within OfA.

Attached: 0166-006.jpg (1066x1600, 331K)

>it's another huntertard bullying MHAkids thread

how the fuck did killua survive gon-san jajanken?

Really? All I see are MHAfags saying "are you retarded" ad nauseam.
Of course for underagefags this may seem like a great refutation.

No just extra to an explanation.

>, the development doesn't,
The manga is literally all about the cast getting better at their quirks and them becoming stronger as a result. The ever abundant growth if quirks in each generation is a narrative that constantly get brought up with the ultimate fear of quirks becoming too strong to control.

>and the fact that Deku is the first user that got to use the previous users' quirks makes it even more contrived.
How? From the moment he was able to interact with the ghosts and AM said it was impossible should have clued you in that what was occuring with him was different from AM.

>in his defense it seems like the idea was there from the beggining, but it was clumsily brought up
This is a fine argument but most everything that's occur was all throughout the story since the beginning. For a lot of people Hori was far too vague with his writing causing many to cry fowl at the revelation. In a way its a lot like Rubber Nen in which the mechanics are all in place but the recurrance is done in a way that confuses readers and thus write it off as an asspull.

Attached: 0034-010.jpg (1066x1600, 289K)

Then he should have made Deku a gadget user instead. But y'all would complain it would be boring.

Making use of what you have and using it wisely is better than blowing your whole load on one move.

>I mention both quirks
>to substitute a concise explanation of only the power stockpiling and quirk transfer quirks
>only

Retard

>That's literally what happened.
Wrong again.

An extra to... nothing?
Magnificent.

This is literally the best of both worlds. Deku becoming a Swiss Army Knife Hero using his array of quirk knowledge to get him out of situations but all you idiots care about is powercreep and asspulls.

We have a description for the power stockpiling quirk stockpiling more power, and new quirks becoming stronger through reproduction. We do not have "OfA can retroactively reignite old quirks that it couldn't transfer the first time around in the current user."

You did count two quirks right there right? I even used a plural. You can tell, because I ended "quirk" with an "s." This quantifies more than one. I can see with this level of reading why you may not understand why my closing statement was true either, but I believe if you strive to better yourself, you'll eventually be on the level

>We do not have "OfA can retroactively reignite old quirks that it couldn't transfer the first time around in the current user."
Who said that they couldn't be transfered to begin with? It didn't manifest because quirks weren't strong way back during the originator's time. What exactly is your definition of "power" to begin with?

Attached: 12209213.jpg (300x240, 25K)

This. Freaking this.
Same here Fuck MHA. Tried ignoring my brain after season 2 but by ep 4 of sn 3 I was done
...it's so bad

1- They couldn't manifest because OfA wasn't strong enough

2 - What exactly was being transferred among those users if their essence still remained in the core?

>It didn't manifest because quirks weren't strong way back during the originator's time.
It transfers quirks. It transferred power stockpiling, which was from the originator's time. At least some of the others should be even a generation ahead. But for some reason, they are arbitrarily too weak for the quirk to do what it does. Because it's convenient.
>Showing that you're wrong on exactly what you said is moving the goalpost
There's just something off with your comprehension, but I have faith in you

People literally guessed this is what the quirk was leading up to from when all might said Shouto would probably have been a good user of OFA. The only bullshit part about this is all might not knowing this could be a capability of the quirk despite Nana telling him something similar happens.

1) So if the power transfer quirk wasn't strong enough, that means it didn't transfer them, right? So they shouldn't be available now
2) Physical strength and tiny bits of their memory? The original description that didn't involve extra quirks?

>when your series becomes so dead and being bullied by everyone, you resort to a half-baked temper tantrum larping
Never disappoints me. Truly a "special" high IQ.

>mentions hunter'''''chads'''''
Opinion immediately discarded. Enjoy your mumblerchads faggot.

>arbitrarily
This is flat out stated in the manga a d honestly just requires common sense given that if the Originator passed on his quirk to the second user there would be nothing from there. It was stated that out of all the Users All Might was the only one to make a name for himself as a hero and was the only one to defeat AfO at his peak.

Why do you fucks bump these threads, every single time? you know they're retards.

>So if the power transfer quirk wasn't strong enough, that means it didn't transfer them, right
Honestly we just don't have enough information to say otherwise obviously that's not the case since something was being transferred among them.

>Physical strength and tiny bits of their memory?
How does that accumulate into power? If you transfer their power you're essentially getting everything right?

>Why do you fucks bump these threads
Then why do you post?

That's not what I'm arguing though.

>The only bullshit part about this is all might not knowing this could be a capability of the quirk despite Nana telling him something similar happens.
Nana experienced it too we just don't know if it happened shortly before her meeting with All Might or her death.

>Obviously it's not the case because otherwise it wouldn't work
This is why it's an asspull.
>How does that accumulate into power? If you transfer their power you're essentially getting everything right?
"Power" is vague, and even All Might worked under the concept that it was physical power. It's not like Deku's getting their physical resilience, combined regenerative capacity, and immune systems here. But we were shown one way, and until Deku in the here and now, it stayed that way.

Then what are you arguing about? OfA only became incredibly strong after 100 years of transferring. This has always been known and is strongly supported by what Monema said recently.

Attached: nen gum....jpg (681x409, 175K)

>This is why it's an asspull.
Because he didn't specify what POWER meant to autistic people?
>Power" is vague, and even All Might worked under the concept that it was physical power
He never did. At no point. Why do you think shitposters hanged on to that translation that stated it was a transfer of physical strength despite the fact he called it All For One? Because once you start arguing in that way you just come off as nitpicking.

>first one was inconvenient
>happens in a inconsequential arc where nothing happens
???

>Power" is vague, and even All Might worked under the concept that it was physical power.
This is just headcanon. Even without taking AMs word to account its clearly meant to be spiritual given the amount of herculean mythos in the series.

Attached: 0033-010.jpg (1066x1600, 446K)

dropped that shit after he got the bird loli

>The MYTHOS gives it the ability to grant new powers
Absolutely fantastic
No one has specified what power means even now. It's a catch all to include anything that the author finds convenient, and again, only works that way now.
Read the thread?

Yeah Hori always asspull an ability to save Deku during critical moments

Attached: 0017-016.jpg (1066x1600, 312K)

>Black introduced in a arc with no consequences to give Deku 5 more mc Guffins

user pls. Deku still won the training match which was absolutely pointless and didn't mean anything and no one even found out about his One For All bullshit yet.
There were no consequences whatsoever and still gives Deku the convenience of Oh My 7 quirks.
The cost and the reward are completely unbalanced

People don't hate O MY SEVEN QUIRKS because it's an asspull. They hate it because it's an admission of failure from Hori's perspective. The only reason Deku got 6 new mystery quirks is because OfA in its current form was boring as fuck.

Compare Naruto at chapter 200 of his manga to Deku: at 200 Naruto could do rasengan, handle a bunch of kage bushin moves and had already summoned the Kyuubei twice. By chapter 200 of BnHA, Deku's biggest accomplishments included full cowl and shoot style, which are literally just running really fast and kicking.

For fucks sake, Deku has a moment where he realizes he can kick instead of punch and it's treated like an earth-shattering revelation. His big smash to take down Gentle was literally just him kicking in an arc motion. Every improvement he's made has been the most vanilla milquetoast shit that a fucking toddler could emulate, and considering his Jump rivals are able to channel demons and shit he's quite possibly the least entertaining MC to read.

tl;dr OfA was poorly conceived and O MY SEVEN QUIRKS is Hori admitting he couldn't put a cool spin on it so he gave Deku 6 mystery powers so he could try again.

Attached: 1551078191579.jpg (720x600, 59K)

Yeah, why would the author have to be consistent about everyone else relying on the physical strength granted by OfA? Why can't we just accept vague notions of "power" as anything that the MC needs because "powers get stronger and then do whatever?" I for one can't wait until he needs money, and realizes that he can pull his predecessors' combined line of credit out of his ass. And hasn't he taken on everyone's "hopes?" Shouldn't that mean that eventually he'll have everyone's powers?

>hyped about bad writing and mcguffin hero
>mad people hate plot convenient hero

>i-i-it doesn't count

Where's the new power user? I thought Hori always asspull new abilities to get Deku out of situations?

Attached: 0052-016.jpg (1066x1600, 406K)

>Yeah, why would the author have to be consistent about everyone else relying on the physical strength granted by OfA?
So user what do Ghosts appeating have to do with Physical Strength?

>this stale copypasta

>its bad writong because I say so

Thanks for proving his point?

Exactly what Almight thought they did? But assuredly, they meant that Deku got all of their quirks in a contrived manner to keep all other users from having them and even for him only appearing now. Quality.

>this lack of a counterpoint
No wonder it keeps getting posted.

well it's isekai so the bar was never really high

>Yeah, why would the author have to be consistent about everyone else relying on the physical strength granted by OfA?
All Might did not mention physical strength at all while detailing the history and functions of OfA. Except the fact that you're a brainlet and move on.

It keeps getting posted because its the same autist has bern posting it for months.

>Exactly what Almight thought they did
Yeah and he was wrong in the same damn chapter.

HAVE SEX

This turd. Franxx was never good. Maybe okay... but I did have fond memories of it. Nowdays I hate most of the anons in the threads for their autism and obsession and myself, because I can't let go of this shitshow. Well, mainly manga. They should just ban the threads already, holy shit they are bad and the anons are even worse

Attached: shit.jpg (220x311, 36K)

>MHAchad doesn't actually read my comment
Black whip happened at a pointless arc with no repercussions.
People are pretending it was super inconvenient when it literally changed nothing in the training arc aside from Deku learning about future asspulls he can use anytime the author seeks fit to do so.

Also, 1,000,000% and this abomination.

Attached: 1528298932037.jpg (500x739, 152K)

Yeah, he just mentioned exactly what he used it for because it was all he had access to because that's what the power was

Ay, one asspull gives way to another, much bigger one. Phenomenal writing

>he just mentioned exactly what he used it for
No what the previous usee told him.

>its an asspull because I said so
Great argument.

>Black whip happened at a pointless arc with no repercussions.
It didn't get him out of anything. He beated Shinsou without it and couldn't even use it. You know the fact that you have to keep pointong out it was pointless just goes to show how little your stance is.

>Also, 1,000,000% and this abomination.
Neither were power ups. Try again.

One Piece
Wano arc is boring as fuck after how much Oda hyped it and i just completely lost interest to this manga. Too many literal who characters, too much world-building and infodumps.

Not him but when an argument devolves into semantics like this its pretty clear we are in the realm of nitpicking.

>MHAchad doesn't know how to read
are all MHAchads this retarded?
I'll give you a real response if you actually give a real argument. I'll reword it for you.

People say Black whip made things worse for Deku in the arc. But, the training arc has no long term effect in the story. Therefore, the negative effect of Black whip did not affect Deku negatively at all.
The positive effects gave deku alot more than the negative effects. The positive is these 6 extra quirks all super powered by OFA that can be accessed randomly throughout the story.
This will give Deku more of an advantage compared to literally anyone else within the story by far.

Deku did not gain or earn these powers. He simply received them due to lucky(plot convenience) timing.
It changes the premise of his character being an underdog completely and devalues characters who are considered his equals. Bakugo, supposed to be Deku's rival, is now more likely to be completely overshadowed from a fighting perspective. This was already going to happen given at 8%, Deku almost shit on Bakugo, but moreso worse.

The same applies to Todoroki who we're supposed to believe that his 2 quirks together were supposed to be genetic perfection in its capabilities. Deku's 7 quirks actively ruins Todoroki's character premise of him being a gifted kid with 2 quirks.

This is for all the hero tards who still defend this shit writing, not just the mhatard with no reading comprehension.

Continuing, this 7 quirks stuff makes the divide between Deku and his minor classmates more significant as most of the Class A/B characters are far more weaker than Deku.

Deku with 20% would beat 90% of the class A/B individually free. This powercreep creates a larger gap between them than there already is.

Deku's classmates are not strong enough or developed their powers well enough to justify Deku getting this power up.

Overall, could this concept work? Yes. Avatar has a similar concept. But, introducing these powers only for Deku is not really well written and actively retconning abilities to suit the MC is not what I would call, good writing.

We could have not dealt with this issue if Horikoshi used this concept at the beginning and allowing All Might and previous OFA users to have this ability as well.
Heck, you can still have Deku be the one mastering all 7 quirks while all the past users only used their main quirk+superstrength to keep Deku unique on his own.

Class 1A was always meant to be B-string you idiot, that's like saying all might sidelining every other hero in existence ruined his character.

No one we have seen besides AfO is anywhere near peak all might's strength and we know that as a fact. Even endeavor knew this, it's the entire reason he wanted to create SHouto.

Most shounen will eventually decline if they don't end soon enough.
this includes HxH

>O MY meme image
Strike one
>I spammed threads
Strike two
>Hunt-
STRIKE THREE HE'S OUT BOYS

Attached: wack.jpg (586x437, 32K)

>People say Black whip made things worse for Deku in the arc.
It did.

>But, the training arc has no long term effect in the story.
It does. For one it brought Shinsou into the hero course and showcase tge growth of the cast.

>The positive is these 6 extra quirks all super powered by OFA that can be accessed randomly throughout the story.
And he can't use any of them. Kinda shits on your entire narrative doesn't it?

>It changes the premise of his character being an underdog completely and devalues characters who are considered his equals
How was Deku am undedog when he was given the strongest quirk in the manga at chapter 2?

>Deku did not gain or earn these powers
He did.

>He simply received them due to lucky(plot convenience) timing.
This applies to AM too ya know.
Wait how was Deku an underdog when he was given tge strongest quirk in the manga during its second chapter?

>Bakugo, supposed to be Deku's rival, is now more likely to be completely overshadowed from a fighting perspective.
How? He can't even use these quirks.

>Deku's 7 quirks actively ruins Todoroki's character premise of him being a gifted kid with 2 quirks.
Deku isn't even the only character in the story who can use multiple quirks. So by your logic Todoroki was ruined way back in USJ.

>This is for all the hero tards who still defend this shit writing, not just the mhatard with no reading comprehension.
And I just completely shat on your argument. This is why you idiots will always lose because yoy think you're smarter than the material but you're actually dumb as fuck hence why you can't articulate an argument.

UA and Class 1A are supposed to be the growing "Elites" of the hero society, but all their abilities are nowhere near as useful or as strong as any other student.

Bakugo and Todoroki set the standard of what UA's class should composed of ability wise, but most of them like Tail Man and Grape man have uninteresting or weak abilities.

We rarely ever followed other heroes so most of the other heroes don't matter. The UA class takes most of the screen time in the school arcs so your comparison is unfair. The only 2 main heroes we follow are All Might and Endeavor who have more screen time and attention.

Even then, Endeavor's character still has impressive feats on his own and defeated a Nomu far stronger than All Might (albeit weakened massively) took thousands of blows to defeat.

Again, All Might's character premise is that he was significantly above every other character by a large margin.
But the new generation is supposed to be all great rather than Deku or All Might being the sole protectors of society. The series is about the new generation and the new generation as a whole is pretty weak and uninteresting.

Besides that, Deku, who is supposed to be far behind other characters, is the exact opposite, seemingly ahead of all his classmates who have years of experience as children with their quirks. Deku already being this far ahead with only 8% and 20% for the stronger portion of classmates is pretty bad.

Cope

>UA and Class 1A are supposed to be the growing "Elites" of the hero society, but all their abilities are nowhere near as useful or as strong as any other student.
Where was this even stated in the manga?

>everything I don't like is a samefag
Take off the tinfoil

If hxh is so good then why does all of its readers have to beg others to abandon other manga to read it?

>For one it brought Shinsou into the hero course and showcase the growth of the cast.
I didn't know jobbing to the literally who class was considered growth. Also there's no guarantee Shinsou will amount to anything when everyone else has made minimal progress at best.

Black whip's effect on Deku barely affected the plot or meant anything in the mid term or long term. It's only real effect that will mean anything will be is that it allows Deku to access these 6 quirks randomly/anytime the autho seeks fit.

>It does. For one it brought Shinsou into the hero course and showcase the growth of the cast.
It only shows Shinsou and Uraraka.

>And he can't use any of them. Kinda shits on your entire narrative doesn't it?
You can't read. I explicitly said *randomly*. Again, the author decides anytime he sees fit. It can be used anytime in any situation. As many people stated, it can act as a mcguffin to give the MC an advantage and when he does gain full control, it will give him 6 quirks that are all superboosted by OFA.
What price did Deku pay to access these powers? Only a minor inconvenience in a relatively pointless arc.

>How was Deku am undedog when he was given the strongest quirk in the manga at chapter 2?
For one, Deku didn't have full control of the power nor did he know how to control it. Plus, there is a significant difference between 1 quirk and having 7. It devalues Todoroki being a genetically gifted kid having 2 quirks because Deku has 7 in total.

>He did.
What type of training did Deku do to earn these powers? None. He did normal training that All Might did. I will explain it in the next point.
>This applies to AM too ya know.
Wait how was Deku an underdog when he was given tge strongest quirk in the manga during its second chapter?
The plot convenience comes from quirk singularity only happening for only Deku to gain these 7 quirks. All Might nor any of the past users got 7 quirks. I am not referring to AM passing the quirk down to Deku or anyone else passing it down to etc. I am referring to the powercreep or retcon of a quirk to benefit Deku SIGNIFICANTLY more than anyone else.

>How? He can't even use these quirks.
deku was already able to fight bakugo evenly with 5% and pushed his shit in at 8%.

>he has to false flag to make hunterchads look bad
Embarrassing

Attached: my training arcs academia.jpg (3792x1416, 1.09M)

Nice burogu posuto

Bro, I like mha but even I can admit the writing is utter shit at times.

UA is stated to be the most presitigious schools
A1 is supposed to the star class of the school

Bakugo states that he underestimated UA immensely and has to take it seriously.

Every school usually aimed toward taking out the UA class because of their prestige.

Everything states that this class is supposed to be the top of the top, but most of the class have very mediocre to pointless abilities aside from Momo, Bakugo, and Todoroki.

>Make hunterfags look. Bad
People don't need to false flag to do that

>jobbing
Sup DBSpic.
>Black whip's effect on Deku barely affected the plot or meant anything in the mid term or long term.
So you can see into the future now

>It only shows Shinsou and Uraraka.
Wrong
>It can be used anytime in any situation.
It can't though. This has been established. You're just wrong.

>What price did Deku pay to access these powers?
It going haywire almost kilkung himself and others
>Deku didn't have full control of the power nor did he know how to control it.
So nothing has fucking changed. In fact this has to work even harder than he did before.

>What type of training did Deku do to earn these powers?
Has when has he not trained. The originator even stated that what's occured is because he reached a maximum if 20% of the accumulated power.

>The plot convenience comes from quirk singularity only happening for only Deku to gain these 7 quirks.
>7
Confirmed for retard also quirk singularity has been a thing in this manga since the beginning and OfA gets stronger with each new host. How is it a plot conveniencence?

>deku was already able to fight bakugo evenly with 5% and pushed his shit in at 8%.
Wrong again.

>Bro, I like mha
Fucking stop. You don't like it or else you wouldn't fucking be in this thread defending shitposters.

>UA is stated to be the most presitigious schools
Yes
>A1 is supposed to the star class of the school
Wrong

>Bakugo states that he underestimated UA immensely and has to take it seriously.
Wrong

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't read this manga

You really need to end your life

>How is it a plot conveniencence?
Quirks are muscles. Use quirks a bunch of times and it will eventually transform into something different and much more powerful.

This is evidenced by Shiggy being able to destroy people hands free after one month of dodging a rock monster in the woods.

>You don't like it or else you wouldn't fucking be in this thread defending shitposters.
Stop mindreading you faggot redditor

Honestly, I don't see how 7 quirks are a problem. the final goal is to destroy all for one, not to surpass other UA students.

>The plot convenience comes from quirk singularity only happening for only Deku to gain these 7 quirks.
If you're going to be taken seriously you can at least pretend you can fucking count.

>Quirks are muscles. Use quirks a bunch of times and it will eventually transform into something different and much more powerful.
That's not Singularity dumbass. Try again.

You really need one

MHA had potential but at the end of the day the author choose to stick with the setting and it's just a series for 12 year old kids.
One time you'll have a training/tournament arc, other you'll have a group of teen jobber villains attacking out of nowhere, nothing will ever happen to the teen cast, and repeat that all the time.
A hero story needs to be more mature to go somewhere and have the guts to do things

>quirk singularity says quirks will get more powerful over time
>everyone gets more powerful over time
>it's not related

Attached: 1557259821467.jpg (460x523, 23K)

When your protagonist is so far ahead of everyone else in the narrative, it becomes very uninteresting.

Honestly this is worse than paintfag misinterpreting shit

>When you know you're but don't want to admit it

This is just so fun.

Attached: 0071-017.jpg (1066x1600, 284K)

Speak for yourself faggot

What's the point of referring to me several times like that?

>It can't though. This has been established.You're just wrong.
Again, the author can insert a new power at any moment he so chooses. It's more likely to happen at desperation and when the plot so chooses to. Again, it's a Mcguffin that can be used 6 times with random powers.

>It going haywire almost kilkung himself and others
It wasn't going to kill him, and only Uraraka got injured. She only got minorly injured even at point blank range. Not only that, but Erasure could've stopped Deku anytime during the match.

Again, nothing of consequence in the end all be all because it's simply a training arc.

>So nothing has fucking changed. In fact this has to work even harder than he did before.
Again, there's a significant difference between having 1 quirk and 7. You can give Deku 1000 quirks and justify it by saying he has to master all of them. It still doesn't excuse him gaining that many to begin with.

>Has when has he not trained. The originator even stated that what's occured is because he reached a maximum if 20% of the accumulated power.
This answer is ignoring the part that every OFA user most likely reached that same percent and did not gain a quirk. Again, it only happened due to the plot singularity/plot convenience.

All Might or anyone else should earn these powers by virtue of training just as much. Deku did not differentiate himself or trained beyond his limits to gain 6 more super powered quirks.

>Confirmed for retard also quirk singularity has been a thing in this manga since the beginning and OfA gets stronger with each new host. How is it a plot convenience?

It is plot convenience because only Deku is given these 6 super powered quirks while the past OFA users were unable to gain these powers themselves simply because they were not at the right time. It's plot convenient for that reason.

>it's not a power creep if the author acknowledges it
I can't wait for you to defend Deku's new quirks when they're revealed as just the right things to bail him out of trouble

Sorry, MHA isn’t a solitary versus solitary story, it relies on the side characters because the main character is such a bore. Deku’s no Guts.

Can we all admit that the percentages thing for OfA is fucking retarded and hasn't made sense since Kamino?

>it relies on the side characters
I think the term your looking for is useless props

Attached: character dev.png (1914x1245, 2.07M)

It's your fault for not seeing the red flags in the first couple dozen chapters, faggot

>imagine dtinking so much soi that you unironically enjoy reading MHA

Attached: 141432954744.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>It's more likely to happen at desperation and when the plot so chooses to
So this is based on nothing and you're just talking out your ass.

>It wasn't going to kill him,
Yeah look he's fine!

>Again, there's a significant difference between having 1 quirk and 7.
>7
Yeah you're a dumbass and no there isnt.

>All Might or anyone else should earn these powers by virtue of training just as much
Nope. Already stated that's whats according is the result of years of accumulation.
>This answer is ignoring the part that every OFA user most likely reached that same percent and did not gain a quirk.
Your stupidass statement implies that each user was as powerful as one another which was not the case.
>It is plot convenience because only Deku is given these 6 super powered quirks while the past OFA users were unable to gain these powers themselves simply because they were not at the right time.
That's not plot convenience dumbass. Kts explained why the previous users could never manifest those powers.

Attached: 0211-011.jpg (901x1300, 257K)

>He posted it again

The scenes you posted are a few months apart from one another.

>semantics
>My power is that I can control fire
>I'm also immune to bullets because they can be classified as "fire" power
This has more basis than OfA giving all the quirks because of the word "power" and it's already shit

>Proves his point immediately by using semantics

You're a motherfucking idiot.

106 took place during the license arc and 206 took place during joint training. That's 2 years apart.

Your argument is invalid

>no counterpoint again

So we all agree though right? That the extra powers are useless asspulls that aren’t needed and the creator managed to take a great concept and fuck it up terrible.

Ok, I see the mistake. I forget that 1A and B are supposed to be the same cuz they lose to 1A and are usually portrayed as worse than 1A in the majority of the story

Still, this class was still portrayed as one of the best 1st years given the tournament arc and that other school arc after Kamino.

>Bakugo states that he underestimated UA immensely and has to take it seriously. Wrong

Not directly, but he definitely showed it in season 1 and 2. He had to take things seriously after losing to Deku and took everyone seriously at the tournament arc. He didn't underestimate Uraraka .

In general, the story portrayed Bakugo as being a big fish in a small pond, but Bakugo is still one of the best students in the class.

But still, UA is supposed to be the most prestigious high school for heroes, but most of the heroes/side characters are mediocre to bad.

My overall point still stands that the UA class is pretty weak and or disappointing.

IN UNIVERSE its only been a few monthd so by your stupid logic Shoto needed to improve himself immensely on in a few months even though he only started using his fire quirk regularly recently.
->counterpoint for a shitpost

Nope and the people who hated are proven retarded over and over again.

>Proves his point
In what reality
The argument supporting this fucking series is "don't take what the author says at face value so that he can do whatever he wants."
It doesn't matter that all Almight had access to was physical power, he was clearly laying hints in his use of the word "power," even though he had no idea himself, because that argument totally saves this dead end of a series.

How so? Cause he’s pulling shit out the ass?

>everything I don't like is a shitpost

This is the quirk of denial. There are many like it, and yet it is very special.

BASED

Attached: BTFO shonenfags like.png (610x1802, 1.43M)

Except that's wrong too. Infact 1-B gets better grades than 1-A the latter just has more experience.

Wrong again.

So just your headcanon.

>IN UNIVERSE its only been a few months
>it takes Hori 2 years to write 3 months

Attached: 1550254144670.png (327x323, 86K)

I’m not that person but I can even tell your argument is just reaching and trying hard.

Based autistic Boku no Hero Defender SAVING another thread how does he do it

>Infact 1-B gets better grades than 1-A the latter just has more experience.
Why should I give a shit?

Attached: kendounpc.png (626x690, 68K)

>The argument supporting this fucking series is "don't take what the author says at face value so that he can do whatever he wants."
No its just that you assumed something that was never established so you're blaming the author for your own stupidity.
>It doesn't matter that all Almight had access to was physical power, he was clearly laying hints in his use of the word "power,"
He never mentioned physical strength. You are forever wrong.

>he never mentions physical strength.
Correct. He just mentions "power" under the pretense of what he himself knew, which is all he had access to when he used the power, and all Deku had for most of Deku's stent with it, which was physical power.
The retcon is making it more than that.

How is he pulling it out of his ass if it was foreshadowed?
Your words.
>It takes Togashi 20 years to make a half a year pass in his story
You're not even trying. I mean seriously you could at least try to make a point.
Just telling you what the story says.

>So this is based on nothing and you're just talking out your ass.

6 quirks are still Mcguffins. You don't understand what the word Mcguffin means if you're still arguing that.

>Yeah look he's fine
I mean, did you think he was going to die? Plus, I've stated that Erasure could easily just cancel his quirk anytime. Why would I be worried lol?

>Nope. Already stated that's whats according is the result of years of accumulation.
Again, still plot convenient. The quirk singularity is so vague as a concept that anyone could've gotten it at a lucky time. All Might could've gotten it because it was already 7 generations in.

>Your stupidass statement implies that each user was as powerful as one another which was not the case
I'm implying most of OFA worked hard enough to reach 20% of the power. What Deku does isn't any different from them at this point.

>That's not plot convenience dumbass. Kts explained why the previous users could never manifest those powers.
"plot convenience is a method of story-telling that forces unlikely events to take place because the story calls for it."
Only Deku is given these 6 powers now when no one else was able to before due to bad timing and luck. The story called to give him these powers.

>He just mentions "power" under the pretense of what he himself knew, which is all he had access to when he used the power, and all Deku had for most of Deku's stent with it, which was physical power.
That is some major reach. You're still wrong btw but yoy are really determined to see this through.

>Manga thread: *exists*
>Hunterfags: this manga sucks read hxh
When did hunterfaggots become the vegans of Yea Forums?

The standard you hold for "foreshadowing" is simply significantly smaller than what most people consider foreshadowing. Exploiting vague statements from people who didn't know there was more to a power than what they were already doing doesn't typically mean much, and the lax attitude with it is rather explicitly a part of the BnHA fanbase.

>That is some major reach
Did Almight ever use one of their quirks?
Did he, before Deku used the whip quirk, say that Deku or someone ahead of him would be able to?
Did he himself say power meant all of their quirks too?
That's not a reach, that's called continuity

>6 quirks are still Mcguffins
Nope. Go actually learn what a Mcguffin is.
>I mean, did you think he was going to die?
Not an argument.

>Again, still plot convenient
Nope
>The quirk singularity is so vague as a concept
How the fuck is this vague?Are you that fucking retarded?
>I'm implying most of OFA worked hard enough to reach 20% of the power.
And as stated before none of them had the same accumulated power so that's a moot point.
>"plot convenience is a method of story-telling that forces unlikely events to take place because the story calls for it."
So not this.
>Only Deku is given these 6 powers now when no one else was able to before due to bad timing and luck.
Anyone who was the 9th user would have been given the same situation. You lise again.

It was so vague people predicted it would happen 4 years prior. You can't make this shit up people.

Wow this thread is still up huh.

You put a lot of weight on people holding the author to such a low standard. That doesn't make it good writing.

>Did Almight ever use one of their quirks?
Yes. OfA
>Did he, before Deku used the whip quirk, say that Deku or someone ahead of him would be able to?
Why would ge know that when OfAs growth was a recent occurance that came about with the 9th user?
>Did he himself say power meant all of their quirks too?
Where did he say physical strength user?
>That's not a reach
Actually it is because you assume he meant physical strength with no evidence to back it up.

How is it a low standard? If anything it showed readers were smart enough to know where hus intentions were while dumbasses like you were upset that you didn't get it and called fowl because he didn't spell it out clearly for you like HxH does.

>Nope. Go actually learn what a Mcguffin is
6 quirks are still plot devices that will move the plot randomly
>How the fuck is this vague
It's vague because we don't know when it will happen but that it will mostly with Oh My 7 quirks.

>Anyone who was the 9th user would have been given the same situation. You lise again.
Again, 9th generation is just a convenient timing for when it happens but it's plot convenient because it only happened for our MC.

If Deku was a 8th user or 10th, he would still be the one to get it because of plot convenience. It's not a rule that it's the 9th. It's just the vagueness of quirk singularity in of itself allowing the author to give Deku 6 quirks.

It's still plot convenience in the end and is not really deserved. That's the worst part. That's why I mentioned
>I'm implying most of OFA worked hard enough to reach 20% of the power.
It is because every past user worked just as hard if not harder than Deku and did not gain these mcguffin powers because of muh quirk singularity.

Foreshadowed? All we knew was that the first OFA could stockpile powers. And ok let’s say we do accept that, then we have to look at the major plot hole that all might never knew about this. Or his master apparently, cause if she did then why wouldn’t she mention it to him? That seems kinda important to know. And honestly let’s throw logic and all that shit aside for now. Why did he need to give that to deku? Was having the number one power not enough or something? All might has defeated literally the most OP person in this series twice already with OFA alone! And not to mention that it only gets stronger as it’s passed on. Soooo what was the point of this? It’s just shitty writing no matter how you try to defend it.

We could've avoided this plot convenience if OFA simply transferred past user's quirks from the beginning instead of relying on retconning abilities to suit the MC when the author ran out of ideas for interesting fights.

>OfA
Don't be coy
>Why would ge know that when OfAs growth was a recent occurance that came about with the 9th user?
So you admit that he had no concept that OfA offered more than what he used it for, so from his point of view he had no reason to use "power" to mean more?
>Where did he say physical strength
In using it for physical strength, and nothing more? I can prove that he knew power meant at least physical strength, it's up to you to prove that somehow he knew there were other levels to it.
>Actually it is because you assume he meant physical strength with no evidence to back it up.
Again, the ball's in your court. He's surprised that Deku gets these quirks. He had no reason to believe that there was more to OfA for him to tap into. I've given you evidence, you're the one not supporting your claim.

You're trying too hard.

This.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

Where did it ever say that all of their abilities unlocked because he was the 9th user? Why does that even matter? Why couldn’t it have been the 10th user? Or the 8th? It seems like you’re making up excuses for this series and trying extremely hard to justify all of the terrible writing going on.

>Almight using the word "power" is foreshadowing, because it's vague enough that people can pretend it meant more later on even though he himself didn't know there was more to unlock
Still don't see it? Really?

>he's an user
>on an anime imageboard
>he reads boku no hero
>he memorizes every minute detail
>for free
>he takes this manga very seriously
>he goes on discussion threads that rarely break 50 IPs
>he calls everyone who doesn't agree with him shitposters and speedreaders
>for free
>he will never have any friends
>he will never have a gf
>he will never be a healthy weight
>he will never move out of his parents basement
>he will never get a good ending to boku no hero

Attached: 1556966044066.jpg (575x431, 83K)

>6 quirks are still plot devices that will move the plot randomly
Hey dumbass everything is a plot device. Its worthless to even bring that up as a con because you're pretty much saying no story has plot devices.
>It's vague because we don't know when it will happen
It literally says it occurs within this generation
>Again, 9th generation is just a convenient timing
So its a convenient timing to where the story takes place? Even though it has been stating that quirls get stronger each generation?
>If Deku was a 8th user or 10th, he would still be the one to get it because of plot convenience
You're talking out your ass now.
>It is because every past user worked just as hard
You don't even know that. Most of them aren't even known.

>Foreshadowed?
Yes. If you werent fucking stupid.
How is it retconning?
>Don't be coy
Don't ask stupid questions
>So you admit that he had no concept that OfA offered more than what he used it for,
Yes? Because Nana didn't either and he learned everything from Nana. How can he learn something that only his mentor had a vague idea about and apparently didn't tell him?
>In using it for physical strength, and nothing more?
This doesn't mean anything since OfA isn't a physical strength quirk.
>Again, the ball's in your court
No I'm still waiting for you to post evidence from the manga in which you haven't done.

Attached: 0210-015.png (928x1300, 428K)

No everything isn’t plot convince. You’re just saying that to try and justify how he brought the 6 quirks out of nowhere pretty much. But still can’t explain how nobody else has been able to use them first.

>none of the previous users could do it
>but Deku can because he's the proverbial chosen one

I'm calling it plot convenient because it only benefits the MC simply because he's the MC and he did not train anymore than any of the past users to gain these new powers or used any creativity to gain these powers.

I think this discussion is going nowhere at this point. I'm just stating my opinion in the end of all of this. If you like it, that's fine. I'm just stating my thought process on why I dislike it alot.

How is that foreshadowing 6 new powers?

>posts a scene only retards didn't get or took literally

Okay.
>Where did it ever say that all of their abilities unlocked because he was the 9th user?
Here you stupid bitch
>It seems like you’re making up excuses for this series and trying extremely hard to justify all of the terrible writing going on
No just poking holes in your argument.

Attached: 0193-014.jpg (920x1300, 245K)

Attached: aahh wipe my ass janny.png (1289x1231, 287K)

You take the word "jobbing" literally you mutt fuck

Where does he say physical strength user.
>No everything isn’t plot convince
By your definition yes. See how stupid you sound?
>OfA was not nearly as strong as it was over 100 years ago and quirks weren't nearly as complex as they were either.
>Why is Deku able to manifest it 100 years later when quirk growth has reached critical and a six year old girl can fucking rewind people?

It boogles the fucking mind!

>The start of the asspull will excuse the asspull itself

Attached: ovation.gif (300x169, 703K)

He's also a retarded spic who smells

Attached: mha esl.png (1363x1689, 243K)

Read the manga.
>i-i-its an asspull
Everytime

Attached: 0033-009.jpg (1066x1600, 391K)

MHA was great cause it managed to mix capeshit and shounen so well at first and had plenty of waifus. It doesn't work as a long series cause know that Deku doesn't break his arms every time he fights, there's no tension. It's consistently established he's at exactly X% of his potential right now, but who fucking cares cause we've already seen the height of this show's major power level users. Only thing left now is grow a pair and Gurren Lagann it and go more extreme or do what it's doing by keeping boring status quo villains and a plotline where a bunch of Ivy league kids are so cool and have bright futures and everything is great and it just feels like there's no point to anything.

Attached: Mister Nigger.jpg (412x519, 24K)

>Where does he say physical strength user.
Say it with me. We'll do it together. Almight only used physical strength from OfA. He only knew about the physical strength of OfA. Therefor, being vague with "power" is not foreshadowing.
There you go, you're free

Attached: Flash.jpg (672x375, 44K)

This would mean something if not for the fact there's a butthurt shitposter/paintfag who gets angry when people point out his speedreading.

Seven

>Almight only used physical strength from OfA
OfA isn't a physical strength quirk. He used super speed as well. There just killed your argument.

Attached: Luffy_Laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Was kicking a separate power too?

According to you.

I have, and that’s not foreshadowing but ok

You haven't and it is foreshadowing. Try again dumbass.

No no no, see, I can comprehend that strength going to the legs can make one move fast or kick hard too. Don't worry, it took Deku a while too, you'll get it

It’s really not. But ok whatever you day

>I can comprehend that strength going to the legs can make one move fast or kick hard too.
So the Flash isn't super fast he's just putting all the PHYSICAL strength into his legs.

It is. The fact that you can't prove otherwise says a lot.

>>OfA was not nearly as strong as it was over 100 years ago and quirks weren't nearly as complex as they were either.
>>Why is Deku able to manifest it 100 years later when quirk growth has reached critical and a six year old girl can fucking rewind people?
I wonder if it'll take another 100 years to build up enough power to unlock the next quirk, or if Deku will get all of them before he finishes high school.
And what does the complexity of quirks have to do with anything when Deku was quirkless before getting OfA?

>OfA spans 100 years of history
Citation needed

In what way do the OfA ghosts appearing foreshadow Deku's 7 quirks?
Just because you call something foreshadowing doesn't mean it is.

Honestly which is worse
>user forgetting something that was mentioned 4 volumes ago
Or
>user defending shitty writing based on assumptions and metaphors

Attached: muh foreshadowing.png (896x4548, 477K)

Speedforce and capeshit. He can put the speed into his fist and hit way harder than superman.

And yeah, physical strength in your legs will allow you to run fast.

>And what does the complexity of quirks have to do with anything when Deku was quirkless before getting OfA
Read the post slower next time.
Read the manga.
>In what way do the OfA ghosts appearing foreshadow Deku's 7 quirks?
>7
Oh look another retard

>The speed force is physical strength
You do know his power set right? Are you under the assumption that Deku's super speed is like Ida's, because at this point you're on that level of smoothbrain

Tbh, smooth brain seems like a prerequisite for stomaching this series and it's awful asspulls

Attached: 1552844915767.jpg (727x697, 82K)

>Speedforce and capeshit
So nothing to do with Physical Strength. Glad to see you proved yourself wrong.

Where did he even say that? Are you so stupid that you don't even know when people are making fun of you?

Mob psycho > toGAYshi

I'm not sure what's sadder.
The fact that you defend asspulls despite being aware enough of how wrong you are to avoid proving your points, or the fact that you can't even count.

He's losing his ability to read as he loses the argument. I would have just given up the moment AM was shown to use super speed with OfA but he's still going.

Speedforce is a different concept in general.

Most humans/4 legged mammals run fast by using the muscles in their legs lol. Do you have no concept on how running works cuz you sit on your ass all day user?

The Flash's speed is relativity based. He moves like a normal person, but it's like time is slowed down around him. He also perceives the world in slow motion.
Deku's speed is from using his strong legs to propel himself forward faster. He jumps to get the most speed out of his strength, and perceives the world in real time.

The fact that you're parading behind the fact that something is poorly written and filled with asspulls but can't prove why. Also your bitch ass can't count.

Attached: 0213-007.jpg (922x1300, 230K)

Someone needs another spanking.

Attached: 1552241501523.png (802x626, 47K)

Kemono Friends. Shit started going downhill ever since the Tatsuki Controversy. And now with KF2 done and hated by literally everyone, it's all over for our precious Furenzus.

Attached: 66692386_p0.jpg (1800x1200, 1.45M)

The flash gets his speed from an force outside the realm of reality you fucking dumbass it doesn't improve his leg strength. Barry and Wally were usually the weakest JL members physically because they were just normal humans.
That's not how Speedforce works dumbass.

>someone actually drew this

This is sad.

Retarded fanbase of faggots and fujoshis.

Attached: file.png (420x600, 437K)

>six quirks to discover
>in addition to the one he already has
user, what's 6 + 1? I'm curious what you think the answer is if not 7.

I feel like shitting on herofags is something every single other fanbase on
Yea Forums has the right to do.

Attached: 1556547680790.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

He said it right here:
"So the Flash isn't super fast he's just putting all the PHYSICAL strength into his legs."
And he's retarded. But that's why he can pretend there was foreshadowing when there wasn't

>in addition to the one he already has
OfA IS the quirk keeping them in. Its not a seperate quirk.

Yes he was making fun of you. But I guess when you're so sure that something is poorly written without proving it.

Pull down your pants

Attached: 1557226839427.png (225x227, 119K)

OfA isn't a seperate quirk retard. If you want to play ir that way its not even seperate quirks but all apart of the same quirk.

This part is they can shit on you back because nothing you like is well written or doesn't have flaws we can't exaggerate.

>They can shit on me back
They aren't very good at it

Attached: 1552242302479.png (1000x563, 622K)

>He was only pretending to be retarded, even though it has nothing to do with anything you said
That's called actually being retarded

Anything that purposely wastes people's time deserves to be ridiculed.

Apparently they are if you keep coming back.
No that's you being too stupid to get the joke.

Its downfall was painful yet fascinating to watch.
Never would've expected the enthusiasm for the debut of Soma's mom to be so damn low.

4/10 intellectual discussions
8/10 memes

>strength stockpiling
>black whip
>3rd holder's quirk
>4th holder's quirk
>5th holder's quirk
>6th holder's quirk
>Nana's quirk
If you count OfA itself, you could say it's 8, but they're all part of OfA so I'd argue that it's 7.

The joke is that he's retarded

Herofriends have 0 banter tolerance, which is why it's fun to mess with them

Attached: 1549555372232.jpg (498x514, 84K)

Rich Evans=Hori
Wine glass=Dabi is Touya

Attached: 1558317932129.gif (286x241, 3.73M)

>strength stockpiling
That's not the quirk itself. How can you count it when the whole point is that OfA holds in those quirks? AND the power accumulated comes from them? You really can't count can you?

And I guess you don't either since the mere mention of MHA makes you go apeshit.

Except no one knew that it worked that way because it only worked right with one quirk and the others were defective until way after the power was presented
Which is an asspull

>Except no one knew that it worked that way
Wrong again dumbass

No I read about 210ish chapters into mha then dropped it because it became big ass. MHA hate threads are fun because it's pure shitposting and salt mining.

Attached: Shishou.png (409x523, 288K)

Gold post bro

So you read 210 chapters of something you hate for the sake of shitpostering? That is peak autism.

I hated it as I read on but kept giving it chances to see if it got better, it didn't.
Cope

Attached: 1557356874093.jpg (357x293, 37K)

Well it wasn't deku. And it wasn't almight. So not so wrong.

ITT: hiatusmumblers coping

So you are just autistic
Nope still wrong.

>If you don't like my kids manga you're autistic
Ok

Attached: 1557806405894.jpg (1017x1500, 970K)

You only have all of Almight's use of ofa, no previous users having access to anything beyond tranferable stockpile, and Deku just getting the powers to show that you're wrong. You're just using vague wording and lapses in logic to excuse it

Glad you agree.
Wrong again dumbass

Not that user but
>expecting a kids manga to be good
Definitely autistic

I wasn't expecting it to be good but I wanted to give it a fair chance before I shitposted about it

See, you can say someone is wrong, but you actually have to come up with something beyond "someone who didn't know said something vague"

No you're just wrong and stupid apparently.

You're doing a great job representing your fanbase

>Going into it already to hate it
>I gave it a fair chance

Attached: 1557530465345.jpg (514x514, 49K)

That's how most herotards are, I hope you're not surprised.

Attached: 1556552742106.jpg (500x500, 63K)

You're doing a great job of representing the people who hate it.

No you see I started disliking it around the end of the yakuza arc, decided to give it another chance and then dropped it

You literally made not even one argument why MHA is bad and why HxH is good. You just made longer sentences of "MHA is shit, HxH is good"

>Every argument he's posted gets decimated by the fanbase
>Proceeds to shitpost relentlessly
>Yet they're the bad guys
This happens all the time. The people who hate this manga are retards

Yeah cool horseshit bro

>Everyone who hates mha is stupid
Oh boy

Attached: 1558466469220.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Cool horseshit manga lol

No, but i felt hope for something better

What is the deal with the kid defending this manga so vehemently while saying "you lose" and "wrong dumbass" over and over again? Is he autistic?

You're doing a great job proving his point.
Sure you did.

What is the deal with the kid shitting on this manga so vehemently while saying "this fanbase is bad" and "I read it sp I can shit on it" over and over again? Is he autistic?

Laughing at you proves nothing white boy

Attached: 1557337726254.png (182x282, 48K)

Well stupid people do laugh at everything.

>and then dropped it
Yet you are here

To trigger you

>repeating what other anons say which is a trait of autism
Yep, thank you for proving it

Rent free

>In this thread
- Nobody was able to prove why the writing is bad
- Nobody is able to prove the OFA reveal is an asspull

This was all just a waste of time.

You sure do know a lot about autism. Must come from experience.

Rent free

Are you sure you don't want any rent? I appreciate it and all but I've been living in your head for so long I feel like it's considered squatting

>no u
Pathetic

It all comes from observing your behavior. You've been at this for months.

Keep replying

How eould know autistic behavior of another if you weren't already autistic?