Villainess confesses to MC and he reciprocates

Villainess confesses to MC and he reciprocates.

Attached: IMG_0122.jpg (1280x1322, 212K)

best girl was Chelsea dont even try to you me

It's the typical shounen/seinen MC faggot
>muh moralfaggotry
>muh friendship over everything
>muh no kisses/handholding without going full red

I would have fucked

>join a group of edgelord assassins working to bring down the Empire
>fail to utilize a perfect opportunity to become a spy embedded in General Exdesu's elite inner force, providing absurdly high-level access into the Imperial state
>also don't even fuck her
Tatsumi was simultaneously a moralfag AND and an edgelord in a coexistence that should not be possible.

Attached: 1441524255862.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Could have been good.

Tatsumi choose the shitty twintail tsundere over esdeath or leona, why is he such a faggot?

One of the worst shows I actually finished

(You)

You and every other normal guy.

Attached: Esdese 1.jpg (1400x1980, 472K)

actual perfect breeding material

I can already taste the salt in this thread.

Esdeath quickly became the worst part of the series. Prove me wrong

I cannot.

Esdeath had really good design, but that was it. The show was shit, her motivations were shit... Everything, and i mean everything else was shit.

Is there ever a show where blue isn’t the best girl?

>fail to utilize a perfect opportunity to become a spy embedded in General Exdesu's elite inner force, providing absurdly high-level access into the Imperial state
Night raid also had Chelsea who was pretty much the spy from TF2.

>And he reciprocates
Esdesefags still eternally analobliterated to this very day

you're very wrong. i dont gotta try and prove that what you're saying is falsehoods and slander!

I would argue for purple from this show, but many cultured men may prefer blue.

Attached: 1411347067591.jpg (983x1600, 294K)

In an AU in which the first child was conceived AFTER Tatsumi got turned into a dragon and the manga’s ending, Tatsumi and Mine never stop having kids or sex. The new size difference between their reproductive organs caused them to be so addicted to rough sex that Mine stayed pregnant for the rest of her. Mine stays flat chested despite pregnancy. Even when mine is already pregnant Tatsumi still had sex with her with his dragon cock throughout every pregnancy and he can and does knocking her up even more during pregnancy because his sperm also acts as a form of gonadotropin medication, and child birth was difficult or even impossible for mine because tatsumi almost never pulls out of her pussy even after cumming because, as a dragon, he has no refractory period and the orgasms just make them both more horny. Being pregnant with dragon children stopped Mine from ageing so she and Tatsumi can keep having sex forever. Mine is reluctant to have sex while pregnant but gets onto Tatsumi’s dragon dick anyways out of her addiction to it. Minimum about of babies that Mine will be pregnant at a time with were decuplets and her pregnant belly gets so large and heavy that she is unable to move from the bed they have sex on and she has no choice but to were clothing that shows her pregnant belly. Tatsumi fucks Mine so hard during pregnancy that his dick penetrates her womb/cervix completely and ends up hitting the very top of her womb. They have sex even when they do not want to because Tatsumi’s dragon urges forces him to rape Mine 24/7 and he can only pull out long enough to let Mine give birth to one of their babies before being overwhelmed by his urge to put his dick back into her pussy. Tatsumi and Mine were trap in a never end pregnancy sex hell born from their own love for each other. P.S. I self insert as dragon Tatsumi in this.

Attached: mine.jpg (1280x1622, 161K)

Yeah, and she ended up as a christmas tree decoration. Tatsumi would have been more successful and probably would have overthrow the Empire faster and with way less causalities.

Give me ONE good anime where this happens.

but nobody gets a happy ending...

Attached: 1522603227901.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Darling in fhe Franxx.

Would any of you Esdeathfag would of preferred an threesome ending between Esdeath Mine and Tatsumi?
>Esdeath captures Mine and Tatsumi and puts them into the forced sex champer/bedroom.
>Sometimes Esdese have sex with Tats while forcing Mine to watch
>Sometimes Esdese will give herself a ice dick to have sex with Mine with while forcing Tatsumi to watch
>Sometimes Esdese forcing Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 especially when Esdese is not around to fuck tatsumi
>She gives them both a drug to make them addict to sex with each other
>Esdese implants her own eggs into mine's womb so Mine is force to be pregnant with Esdese's children just so Esdese's can keep fighting
>Esdese implants her eggs into Mine even when Mine is pregnant with Tatsumi's kids
>Esdese still forces Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 even while Mine is pregnant no matter how far along she is
>Even when Mine goes into labor She still forces Mine and Tatsumi to have prego sex to prolong labor until Mine is moments from giving birth and unable to hold the baby in anymore then Esdese fucks Tatsumi in front of Mine as she gives birth
>if any of Esdese eggs get fertilized she just puts them into Mine.

>Would any of you Esdeathfag would of preferred an harem ending between Esdeath, the AGK female team and Tatsumi?
ftfy
Why yes.

fpbp, rip chelsea

>with way less causalities.
And without his girlfriend going into a coma. Also Tatsumi should of tried to convinced Esdeath that pure anarchy would of created strong people for her to fight and would of fit her world view better.

It's debateable about whether green girl is better than blue girl, it's not clear cut so I think Darling can count blue girl.

Why the fuck did the anime whitewash Esdeath so much. I fucking hate waifufags so much.

Well just as long as Mine is the one getting pregnant with Tatsumi's babies and she is getting fuck by him while pregnant.

Some relics were OP as hell, while others were so easily counters it's laughable.
>one hit kill katana, but only if it connects to skin
>mail armor
>leone's stuff
>literally just a fucking spear
>pinch gun
>just declare that you don't intend to fight her then ignore her

On the other hand
>invisibility & transformation
>just walk into the castle lmao
>Esdesu's bullshit
>limitless conjuring of magic ice in any shape and place she desires
>can even froze time

excuse me?

Attached: c0653cfe8c6d8630dae21889c6e64608.jpg (1310x1355, 174K)

kys nigger

Not much to debate ichigo can only compete with kokoro for worst girl

>>just declare that you don't intend to fight her then ignore her
That doesn't work as it will just act like a normal gun, it will also draw power from her emotions.

>he thinks kororo is green

Attached: sample-6fbf67287d0950e763aa9bf16c339dfd.jpg (785x1000, 132K)

Isn't it's energy dependent on her being in trouble?

Her entire personality is to wait 10000000 years for virm just to lose in a second and give up. She did litteraly nothing other than to show how best girl 002 is

Mostly, but apparently it can draw power from her emotions as well, which is how she beat justice chan and was able to hold her ground against esdeath and budo.

You mean the worst.

No i don't. I was talking about kokoro not about almost filler nine girl that had 5 minutes of screen time I can't even consider her into best/worst girl

Tatsumi, Mine, Wave and kurome got happy endings in the manga, though Tatsumi got turned into a dragon.

Attached: 1487083191970.jpg (870x1255, 271K)

Anime-only shitter detected.

akame ga kill, but everyone is of the opposite sex.

Attached: file.png (239x39, 7K)

but how???

Attached: 1547237966297.png (2301x2932, 3.24M)

>I'm proud of my ignorance

>you can't discuss the anime

>Anime is canon

>Lets kill off the best girl with an out of character and preventable death to be edgy

Attached: __leone_akame_ga_kill_drawn_by_tashiro_tetsuya__sample-b864df90442ff0df5df543bbb8ae926b.jpg (850x764, 188K)

officially, the child was conceived before he turned but I like to ignore that part in favor of this or this

Attached: 1539679446723.jpg (422x560, 204K)

>tfw leone will never tease Mine about Tatsumi's dragon dick and ask her lewd questions about it.

You can't go out of character when you doesn't even have a character, user. Leone was the worst piece of shit among all the characters.

Did she fuck him in dragon form or does he have a human form? On some Korrin shit.

Attached: fire emblem heroes.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

the former.

The fact that she has big tits, hips and yellow short hair makes her better than anyone else in the cast

Attached: 9321eddbd8ced3f8b4f69c9094931b40.png (1024x1024, 346K)

>I only need fanservice
Simpletons and their way of thinking.

Attached: eddie.gif (360x198, 1.98M)

Eva

They fucked before he went dragon? Or did she get the dragon dick

>I need fanservice
Very special kind fanservice not many offer

Attached: 3d8667864f537b5a96d70a5e5887d484.jpg (800x1128, 669K)

According to Akame they did. She was watching them do it without them knowing.

>They fucked before he went dragon?
This one and akame was secretly watching.

It was also based on the children of the trough post.