Just finished Slime isekai, and my biggest problem with the show was that the mc was not a trap...

Just finished Slime isekai, and my biggest problem with the show was that the mc was not a trap. Why do traps always have to be the side characters? Here was a perfect opportunity to make a series where the lead is a trap. But no, they just had to make him sexless, so we would have another one of these unfunny: 'lel the mc has a harem of horny bitches, but he is impotent'' scenarios.

Attached: slime.jpg (425x441, 29K)

>Why do traps always have to be the side characters?
Read/Watch Assassination Classroom

This was your biggest problem with this shitshow?

>with this shitshow?
I don't get the hate this show gets. It's mediocre yeah, but it ain't any worse than all of the anime currently airing.

Why would you want a trap mc? As soon as that retarded loli demonlord appears the show goes downhill

Attached: UzakiCushion.png (344x255, 79K)

>not liking gender neutral slime
How is taste this bad possible?

>it ain't any worse than all of the anime currently airing.
But it is

MC is still really fuckable. Say what you want about this show but the girls are sexy

Attached: 3EE24FBF-CBF2-428D-BD7C-EA32F230EDA9.jpg (800x800, 125K)

Is season 2 gonna be better?

But how do you fuck it, without a hole?

I don't think it got much to do with Milim herself... more like the fact that:
LN vol. 1 (using LN and manga as source fully): 8 episodes
LN vol. 2 (using LN and manga as source fully): 6.5 episodes
LN vol. 3 (using LN fully and manga part-way as source): 4.5 episodes
LN vol. 4 (using only LN as source and skipping HALF of the volume entirely): 4 episodes

In other words, the real problem was that early episodes had more breathing room and could pick the best from two sources, while later on the script was written for stuff that the manga didn't cover at that time yet as well as being much more rushed, leading to this impression that the second cour was "lackluster" in comparison.

>how do you fuck slime
Think, user.

OP you are a faggot

No

Has a mouth, just have it make more holes and control the tightness. Probably just be like fucking a glorified onahole though

It's literally a slime than can alter the shape of it's body, it can have whatever hole or phallic protrusion it wants.

>I don't get the hate this show gets
It wasn't hated nearly as much as GS and Overtrash. Most people didn't care about it.

>and Overtrash.
Is overlord really that hated though? Its seems to have a pretty strong following here. Even when nothing is happening for them, they still hit bump limit in their threads.

It's a trash power fantasy with the most cancerous fanbase of any isekai. And even they hated the anime.

>power fantasy
>Dude has no dick and thus can't fuck his harem.
Not sure what's so 'power' about this.

Attached: walk me home.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

IMAGINE.

Attached: 1543248496425.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Traps and faggots belong six feet under, consider suicide asap, OP.

Slime was fine, probably the best isekai in years (not that this is saying much). Second season should be even better from what I've read.

OP made me remember why gay people are hated everywhere

Attached: 1543030643604.jpg (1055x1639, 786K)

If I was Rimuru, I'd just fuck myself all day everyday.

>real men are attracted to male traits
Gas yourself, faggot.

Yes.

Attached: slimejob.png (1507x965, 746K)

What is your thought on knight's & magic then?

>me on the left.

Attached: 1540826956593.jpg (1440x810, 94K)

Attached: fixed.png (754x483, 445K)

Sorry user but you're a huge faggot. I want to fuck the slime.

>implying the rest of the harem stand a chance against Ciel
selfcest Is wincest

>knight's
That spelling will never not annoy me.

>I want to fuck the slime.
So you want to fuck a 37 year old japanese dude? That's pretty gay my dude.

Oink

Attached: image.jpg (480x535, 43K)

>Gets overpowered from the get-go
>Suddenly, a whole bunch of boring monsters he has to build the village for
>It quickly turns into a harem-shit, but MC doesn't fuck anyone, despite being able to shapeshift a dick
>Speaking of, despite being a shapeshifter with no gender, MC never even bothers shapeshifting into a girl

Attached: 1526573173343.gif (640x360, 2.71M)

I just plain hate this one.
Characters are mediocre with no development
The story is bland and crappy
The world building sucks ass
I guess the only reason people like it coz they are in a dire need of escapism and fanservice

>It quickly turns into a harem-shit
Do you faggots even know what 'harem-shit' is? Slime is hardly a fucking harem.

>coz
Nigger.

>"harem"
>male characters other than MC got more screen time than female so-called "harem members"
Yea, no.

>I just plain hate this one.
I just plain love this one
>Characters are mediocre with no development
Characters not of having "sudden" character-changing moments that completely changes their personalities within a few minutes, are instead slowly and subtly developing over the course of multiple arcs, making them much more believable than the usual "one-moment character development"
>The story is bland and crappy
The story is going slowly and the MC doesn't get unrealistically obsessed antagonists after himself, since even antagonists are shown to have their own goals that don't have anything directly to do with the MC.
>The world building sucks ass
Great World-building. The anime obviously can't cover it all, but the LN (and to an extent, the manga too) shows a great amount of lore and neatlessly integrates the isekai aspect where unlike other works, it cannot just simply be substituted and turned into a regular fantasy.
>I guess the only reason people like it coz they are in a dire need of escapism and fanservice
I guess people consume fiction for entertainment.

Outragefags love it because it's a easy target for them to get upset over, same with every other isekai thing really.

He'll just make one if he feels like it.

Attached: 73150840_p0.jpg (1920x1539, 496K)

I dropped this shit when they ruined the onis

Attached: RIP.png (1035x581, 1.34M)

The pre-evolution designs are actually new and were made for the anime, while the post-evolution designs have been around since 2014 or so. I guess Mitz Vah's designs just have become that much better over time.

Attached: 1540831973534.jpg (1732x1198, 822K)

Call the doc.

Attached: a71.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Attached: 1541928893300.jpg (1452x1310, 158K)

>He doesn´t have ___ there

Attached: 1499195516600.jpg (650x920, 78K)

Attached: FemRumu.png (1052x579, 120K)

Attached: 52909415_p0.jpg (600x848, 111K)

Attached: RimuruExpectations.jpg (1115x1057, 366K)

>Femenizing Rimuru
You should be shot.

>feminizing something that already looks like a flat girl
Uh huh.

Attached: 72022923_p0.jpg (708x551, 56K)

He has the mind of, and identifies as a 37 year old, straight, japanese man.

So? He looks like a fucking girl, even gets the hips of one once he hits his endgame size.

Looks pretty boyish to me, with that flat boy chest and flat hips. Ass is a little bit round, but that's about it. And he does experiment with that body and find out that if he ages up his current body, it becomes more masculine. And he has the mind of a dude.

In a body that resembles a young girl.

Trapfags need to all fucking die

>Just finished Slime isekai, and my biggest problem with the show was that the mc was not a girl
Fixed.

I posted an actual cropped no-text version of an actual page of the official main story manga adaptation of the series. I am not feminizing Rimuru. The story got the female characters doing that themselves already, while Rimuru himself just seems to view it as "slightly troublesome cosplay" that's "not too much trouble to him as long as the girls have their fun and inspires/motivates them to make new outfits in general".

Yes.

The body itself is androgynous, meaning that it ain't really a girl, and not a boy either. It resembles Shizu a bit, but shizu had actual curves and breasts, while Rimuru has a boyish chest. That and when he tried to create a female version of his body, it resembled Shizu too much for his liking.

More importantly, it's cute and cute is justice.

Wait, wasn't flat justice?

Cute is justice, flat is both cute and justice, therefore flat is two times justice.

I think a hyper-androgynous human is far more erotic than a trap.

I'll take androgynous characters over just traps any time, and Rimuru is a cutie.

>being this retarded and not understanding what makes actual good writing.
>most likely has at least 5 different cum covered asuna figures
neck yourself retard

Attached: SOY.jpg (3500x5000, 788K)

Do what??

Attached: 1543244735794.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

But it's so hard to imagine a genderless character in a sexy situation. I bet this is the reason rimuru has so few doujins and lewds out there.

I can easily imagine Rimuru in any sexy situation.

Dunno, feels like there's a decent amount of Rimuru getting fucked stuff on pixiv.

boring shit with OP character, being the only remotely interesting character in the entire show, while the other interesting character getting killed off immediately

then it's all about interacting with NPCs who always see Rimuru as a god after getting dumb names, and Rimuru being OP as fuck means there's never any conflict he can't solve in 3 seconds

Attached: 1558032453821.png (613x613, 160K)

So shield hero > Slime, because shield starts out weak and in a disadvantage?

Not him, but Isekai dudes build their own country, was done better in both Log horizon and Drifters. May god rescue them from hiatus.

It's the other way around. Fiction and authors' tendency to make unrealistically grandiose elaborate quests and challenges for the MCs to solve, created the illusion that it cannot be any other way, but if you take a step back and think how absurd it is for over-the-top incidents to happen without a stop then you'll quickly realize that Rimuru's case is actually much more believable.
For example think how utterly ridiculous it is for Detective Conan to be involved in a murder case every day of the year - which is rather unrealistic for Japan, one of the most "peaceful" nations on the world.
So really, what would a "longer" solution for problems even look like? "Go fetch item X on the other side of the forest, because we can't have an RPG without fetch quests"? Or what?

This. But user also misses the fact that the whole reason why naming is such a big deal is because it acually makes them stronger, and as an additional benefit, creates a soul bond between the namer and the named. The other reason is that monsters will follow the strongest monster they can find, and if that monster is also the most benevolent, that is a very big plus for them, and since monsters have very simple needs, and very few wants, an absolute monarchy run by committee is the perfect way for Rimuru to run his country, and benefits the monsters in a positive feedback loop.

Someone said that slime isekai is a commercial for communism. Is that true?

>Drifters
Opinion disregarded. Fuck off with your fujoshit manga.

>fujoshit manga.
And how did you come to such a stupid conclusion? Just because you call it fujoshit for some reason, does not make it fujoshit.

But won't it feel like just sticking your dick into some jelly?

Rimuru can have fleshy innards if he wants to.

fuck, why Haku have to be a boy?!

Watch Himegoto. It's all about traps. Perfect choice for gay people like you.

Attached: 1546247107588.jpg (480x571, 72K)

It's not gay to like traps.

He is my waifu now.

Exceptional argument.

>go to pixiv
>almost all of the rimuru art there portraits him as a girl
Absolutely disgusting.

Traps are gay but slimes are omnisexual... and get .

>won't it feel like just sticking your dick into some jelly?
That's my fetish.