Attached: Yusonic.jpg (1179x1200, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171281012
youtube.com/watch?v=r17h9kQbpBg
konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/15078/
amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4087925293?language=en_US
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_fluid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR VRAINS SUCKS MATTER OF FACT ITS SO SHIT IT DIDNT EVEN DESERVE A MANGA. Just fucking delete this show.

Attached: 5207943_p0.jpg (640x800, 180K)

Fuck off.
The spinoff mangas have been bad, especially Arc-V's.

Glad VRAINS won't be getting one if it was supposed to be forced nonsensical shit.

I want to hold Ruri.

it's too late for that, shun

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

>has a magic Deus Ex eye
>it does fucking nothing

GX was wild. Same with Amon's long quest of awakening Exodia, just so he can die to Yubel's mind hax.

Attached: YubelJohan.jpg (567x825, 338K)

>ywn have your evil boyfriend(female) posses your girlfriend(male) because you sent it to space and space radiation turned it into a yandere and then fuse together so you can spend the next year alone while having tulpa sex

ARC-V is the best.

Attached: 9b0404add82df4e3baf1784ea7ce1ea0.png (700x886, 479K)

What are the chances the next season will feature Pendulum Summoning?

zero chance

No. And most of them did literally nothing.

Ruri is best.

Last two numbers is your chance

Attached: JUDGMENT DICE.png (1280x738, 782K)

never

>sonic in the op
The absolute state of vrainsfags

The anime as it is is enough for nonsensical garbage

It's Yuya's mom!

OP here.
Got a problem with that?

Attached: Yusonic.png (900x563, 534K)

Seething. Kek.

Attached: D68COmmV4AAUJUL.jpg (1286x1875, 400K)

did yoshida really not like yuya's anime mom that he wrote in yuzu to replace her

GX and Zexal's manga are alright - good. 5Ds' is mediocre at best. Arc-V's is bad.

imagine coping this hard

How so? What I'm saying is truth.
Nobody cares about the spinoff mangas. They're unpopular and fade into oblivion as soon as they end.

There is a reason none of the manga exclusive characters never make it to any video/mobile gmae.

I don't blame him, she was a terrible person and was only good for candy shota /ss/ doujins

>Nobody cares about the spinoff mangas
even so every spinoff had it's own manga the fact that vrains didn't shows how it's creators don't care or think highly of it it's literally the worst series to date and there's no defending that

>creators
Holy shit, what does the anime staff have to do with the manga?

Arc-V flopped hard and it took every future series down with it, but at least VRAINS is trying to be better.

I'm pretty the vrains manga non-existant is because Arc-V's manga ended really late, and it wouldn't make sense to start a Vrains manga when Vrains is in essentially its last year.

>least VRAINS is trying to be better
a safe spinoff is not being better arc v was good at the start and even in it's worst parts it was fun that's still better than watching a very "safe" and boring show

How do you find characters who literally disappear to never be mentioned again, fun?

"The Professor" doing nothing for 100 episodes, and then just being a whiny daddy who sucked at everything he tried to do?

At least VRAINS will have competent villains.

>new cast

does it even matter?

Attached: PM.jpg (653x403, 60K)

Same here. Sad,because Vrains characters are some of my favourite in terms of design and I really wanted to watch them in manga.

Attached: Existencial crisis.gif (385x500, 1.82M)

arc-v was better

Attached: 1432690815916.jpg (640x480, 113K)

>competent villains
*laughs at revolver in the first 12 episodes*
*laughs at bohman and revolver having not beat playmaker a single time*

Then go watch it and fuck off.

>vrains
>competent villains
They achieved nothing but wasting our time

Playmaker would solo every A5 villain by himself, just so you know.

>The Professor" doing nothing for 100 episodes
just like the chess pieces ?
>At least VRAINS will have competent villains
it won't matter much vrains is ending soon

>ending soon
Kek, keep thinking that.
It's just entering it's best arc, and because it started late, it will also end later than your usual spinoff.

YGO7 will probably suck from the start anyways, so keep holding to your delusions.

You can always watch ArcV again if you don't like Vrains, products for it's characters are getting printed regularly as well. It's a matter of tastes.

Attached: D65OxNWUcAARk_o.jpg (1066x918, 239K)

I mean if vrains is the scale that of which people will compare ygo7 to. It can EASILY be better by miles.

I can't wait until ArcVfags get collectively btfo when VRAINS S3 will be fucking awesome.

Soon.

Attached: Playmaker.full.2095776.jpg (700x638, 745K)

I hope Vrains does really last longer than the average. Though, why are you being so pessimistic? 5ds had crap animation as well and there was Zexal after that, there's no reason they don't invest more budget into the studio by the next series.

Attached: D6-W3JkVsAA7Y5c.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

VRAINS has had 100 episodes to not be boring
Doubt that's going to change completely with 50
Not even an ArcVfag, but a Zexalchad

>YGO7 will probably suck from the start anyways
So just like vrains then? Because unless you're delusional as fuck, watching hanoi shit the bed and be a total joke while being the main focus for 40+ episodes isn't a good start (in fact they're still a joke now)

oh joy, here we go again

Attached: bruh.jpg (540x304, 46K)

>muh season 3
imagine waiting 100 episodes to get something good out of your show and even if by some miracle season 3 is actually good it still won't save vrains from being a bad spinoff in the the long run

So how does going fast make you feel?

>the format is amazing and we like it this way.
>oh no, we better make a new monster type even though we are liking the way the game is now, the fans like the way the game is now and we didn't became stale yet.
you faggots are retarded, why do i even bother coming here to discuss bohman?

>Suck from the start
>Vrains
Fuck you, season 1 Vrains was kino.

Attached: Aoi crying.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

And it was decent for 100 episodes. Not bad, just decent.

Now that the studio has stabilized, the last 50 episodes are going to be top tier. And there's nothing you can do about that.

>Zexalchad
You had tons of fillers with Alit and Girag in your last season.

Yes and? Does arc v villains being a joke somehow not make vrains villains also a joke? You said it yourself vrains villains are competent, I don't see any competence in them

>s2 was so garbage vrainsfags deluded themselves into thinking 1 was good
OH NO NO NO

huh?

S1 was a a literal snorefest filled with recaps and a quater of episodes wasted on shitvulva shitting himself

>I don't see any competence in them
*blocks your path*

Attached: LightCHAD.png (1303x283, 28K)

Fillers aren't bad if they're fun.
Vrains went 100% on "plot" and only dragged things out to tedium
>decent
You mean painfully mediocre and wasted potential

And where is he now? Dead along with the rest of ignis along with bohman, literally vrains version of Yuri

>painfully
If you feel pain while watching, why even bother? Just fuck off here then.

Or are you perhaps salty that based Playmaker doesn't go shouting "Aooooiii" like the past protags?

Man, what an ugly OP pic. As if there weren't thousands of good Vrains fanart you go and choose one with sonic.
I don't care if it's generation wars or shit posting but post post as fast as you can to finish this thread already!

Attached: Aleister and Prophecy.jpg (1344x556, 212K)

Unlike Yuri, he wasn't forced to job to get absorbed.

>Talks about ugly
>Posts some literal who moeblobs

Attached: 1427021884408.jpg (847x640, 73K)

>Watching it live
I just caught up last month and I really enjoyed it. You seem to get really triggered by people enjoying his show, lmao.

Because I wanted vrains to be good and watch with the faint hope it will but so far outside of cutting down on recaps, it's shown no effort in getting better.
Show peaked at Playmaker vs Akira from both a writing and duel standpoint

Arcfag can't cope with the fact they didn't get a manga chapter today. That their series is dead forever, and it's Duel Links appearance will be even getting pushed 1 year further by DSoD.

>he wasn't forced to job to get absorbed
He was though, we mentioned last thread how he could have won legit instead of just living with 1 lp and giving himself to bohmam

There were far better duels than that by now. Your "peak" is just another dumb meme you read someone say.

But he ended up with 1LP. That's a win, not a job.

We are 1 day away from S3!
Let's celebrate looking back on how we were hyped when the first episode of S2 aired!

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171281012

Attached: 1524524258522.jpg (960x540, 53K)

HERES HOW YOU FIX YUGIOH FOREVER
>FIRE HIKO AND GET A NEW DUEL WRITER WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO WRITE

>not watching it live

Never ever.

Attached: implying.png (563x65, 7K)

I only want to see my beautiful girl get some action irl, please s3 is it really that hard?

Attached: Aoi angel.png (990x1343, 442K)

No by win I mean a legit win where he is still alive so its 2 vs 1 against playmaker

>fucking awesome
cant wait for vrains to suddenly become a completely different show then

He would lose then. Ending up with 1LP meant he won and avoided facing Playmaker.

Does someone that that user's prediction where he tied each lost children to a chess piece? Looking at that pic really felt like watching a completely new show indeed.

>there's no reason they don't invest more budget
Zexal looking good has nothing to do with budget and everything to do with connections. That's how it is in this industry. The Zexal director knew good staff and they still had a bunch of decent outsource studios back then. Unless they manage to get him back or someone similar (unlikely), YGO7 ain't looking better. Sorry to say this user but that's just how it is. Just pray Noh, Yokota, Ebara and a couple others don't quit by the time Vrains ends.

watching it live exposes people to the show's awful pacing

A competent villain would fight and beat the protag and have his plans succeed, his plans didn't succeed

>swap out 2 character that have barely have screentime
>new show
dude what

This one?

Attached: 1557974192101.jpg (2649x1369, 748K)

>retards think card game anime can be good.

Attached: merely a card game.jpg (500x561, 22K)

No shitvulva of course it's a new show

Yes it can and it is. I'm having more fun watching Yugioh series than most overrated shows "recommended" on here.

How is it that the "vrains is great for what it is fuck you" user is the same one as the "no card game anime can ever be good" user?
Why go to such lengths to defend something you think is mediocre?

You probably just overrate yugioh.

>Looking at that pic really felt like watching a completely new show indeed.
Sounds like you're too caught up in your own fantasies because adding literal whos change nothing.

The only thing vrains had going for it was the mystery plot and potential worldbuilding.

I just want it to be fun again. I want to feel the catharsis of watching two card autists pouring in everything they have with all of their desperation to win that fucking duel with their over the top gestures and monologues about why they're willing to burn soul and body to win.
The closest to that in Vrains was Lighting I guess, but ehhhhh

>great
It's fine for what it is.
>Why go to such lengths to defend something you think is mediocre?
Because you think the other ones are actually better for some reason.

They still do that.

so you think vrains is better than zexal 5ds and gx ?

GX, sure. And the other two aren't without their problems.

(he) is awake and posting again...

not with good characters with passionate motivations tho

>s-s1 is good!
>arcfags seething!!
>all card anime sucks! That's what it is!!
So many.... copes...

Because it's actually great.

every ygo spinoff has it's own problems you saying vrains is the better one is just not accurate or true

>arcfags seething
That much is true.

I miss him. I miss his selfish and complex character motivations, his difficulty in social functioning, his repetitive behaviors and stereotyped interests, and his complete disregard for human life. But most of all, I miss his six pack abs.

Attached: 1528569406024.jpg (410x308, 31K)

His movie stole Arc-V's budget and never gave it back.

I'd rank Vrains 2nd last but one thing I give it credit for is that I felt a mild something about Lightning compared to the complete apathy or active disdain I felt for Arc-V's sad excuses for villains. Bohman kind of dampens it

Good. DSOD is the best thing to come out of this franchise in ten years and Kaz and his pet project deserve the funding because he made everything in the first place.

Attached: illust_71250941_20181118_234401.png (1000x871, 1.55M)

>s1 is good
it's okay.
>arcfags seething!!
That' someone else.
>all card anime sucks! That's what it is!!
Never inaccurate.

>passionate motivation
So unjustified anger over losing card games?

You know what they say, the more the merrier

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

Stop lying. People only talk about this anime as much as they do because of the card game.

You dont think OG Yugioh DM is good shonen?

Attached: 678_4571_ucp.jpg (670x487, 115K)

Only compared to GX. To me.

To me it just feels like bad timing, because the industry has also shifted a lot in the past half decade. iirc, the majority of the important DSOD animators were freelancers or past employees who hadn't touched Yugioh in a long, long time.
If x amount of yen is necessary to keep the show on air and there's no way around it, is Konami/NAS just going to cut funding there and can the show? Obviously they didn't. Yugioh anime's format (which hasn't changed since the early 2000s) is like an active repellent for competent animators who have better opportunities open to them with how much anime is made these days.

but user, Aoi is the ugliest character in this show.

it's like mecha anime where the card games are just a vehicle for character drama. If you just watch Gundam for the cool robots fighting then you are missing half the show. The Gundam isn't the main character, Amuro is. The card game and Dark Magician isn't the main character. Yugi is.

Attached: tumblr_niibrpmorZ1qi8vpho6_250.gif (171x291, 311K)

justified by what standard? cold logic or by the individual perspective of the character?

Aoi!

Attached: 1520415742198.jpg (989x800, 130K)

I don't disagree.

>People only talk about it because
And I should care? I said it's a great series to me with tons of valuable lessons over the years.

>Impossible! Your monster can't attack!
>It's no monster. It's a God!

Attached: obelisk.gif (500x379, 561K)

I fucking love VRAINS!!!
I fucking love Jin (who will be in the cast list in a hour and get a major role in S3) !!!

Attached: DnHurGbVsAIqTCd.jpg (1151x1024, 202K)

What's up with that OP pic, really. Vrains S3E1 deserves a better looking OP. I'll make sure it has one.

Attached: Ash and MAX C.png (1000x808, 330K)

I wonder how animators kept up whatever morale they could hold onto during that time japs were shitting all over arc-v, since it wasn't their fault. Well, I'm mostly talking about the ones who tried to maintain good quality, not the ones turning in sloppy work for the paychecks.

Noh is probably one of the hardest working and persistent persons I've ever observed. I think someone would really have to love their job to go through the 3-year Yugioh grind several times and not lose their passion

It is a good OP. I see no problem?

I sure fucking hope so

Attached: DajZyzBV4AAq7DI.jpg (600x849, 52K)

No, the creator got a lucky break with the card game. It shafts half the characters, fails to deliver at the end and is generally only brought down by the card game.

Wrong, they use character drama as a vehicle for the card game. Just like gundam uses character drama for a vehicle for mecha. It's not high art.

It's the only one I liked so, yes.

This. What the fuck was OP thinking. And good luck user.

Literally what? Past OPs haven't even been of VRAINS for hell's sake. This one is.

In any sense really. It's usually just whining about losing.

They better deliver.

Attached: Jin neet.jpg (1200x934, 266K)

Regular people don't like Sonic, user. We were Nintendo fans during the old console wars.

>I think someone would really have to love their job to go through the 3-year Yugioh grind several times and not lose their passion
Honestly I'm amazed he still finds time/interest to draw and post art on his twitter. Same for that Code Geass animator, and also Ebina back when he worked on ygo.

Even generic YGO is better than unrelated shit like sonic.

OG Yugioh and 0079 are character first and then it became a vehicle to sell a product with later iterations of each show. Like Kaz never wanted to sell a TCG and Tomino never wanted to sell plastic toys. What the writer places the importance on is always apparent, and I think that's what separates a good Yugioh show and a good Gundam show from a bad one. Are they actually trying to tell me a story or are they just trying to sell me something, ya know?

Attached: CHADiba.png (639x434, 370K)

>Yea Forums tier fags
>actually participating in console wars
>having a problem with a fun, chill crossover

yeah, pathetic. I bet you'd prefer Crow in the op.

I think the card game gives it a niche and it wouldnt be anything really special or memorable without it. It would just be another fucking shonen title about demons and the occult like Yu Yu Hakusho or Shamen King.

The problem with your perspective is that they were in fact trying to sell something before the card games and toys got heavily pushed. It's just that they were trying to sell the drama instead of some auxiliary product.

We know it's you OP, no need to be so defensive. Just post Vrains fanart next time, there's plenty out there.

But this is VRAINS fanart.

Other fanart that doesn't involve unrelated crossovers, thank you.

>we

It doesn't give it a niche. It's the only way it can function as a product. A crutch if you will.

All stories are trying to sell drama. As a consumer I'm more likely to buy that than some trading cards.

Make Pendulums great again, Miyu, you are my last hope. Please!!

Attached: Miyu angel.jpg (1800x2154, 359K)

And who are you to decide that?

>pendulums
>2 vrains sets left
pendulums are dead user

It's strange because I dont play the card game competitively and I can enjoy Yugioh without ever buying a booster pack, so I don't know if that's entirely true.

Yeah. He's probably seen a lot of behind-scenes production bullshit thrown at the staff first-hand, and yet he still works with it and stays with Yugioh long after all the other "old guard" ADs left, or seemed to have gotten too old to keep up regularly.

I'm kind of interested in what he's like as a person with how his optimism stays in his work after 15 long years, and his loyalty as a korean who worked from sweatshop grunt up to veteran AD and became bilingual (I'm assuming) to continue working on Yugioh

How well is 'the endymion structure deck doing?

Eh, just advice to avoid unecessary meta complaints about the OP pic derailing the thread.

>as a consumer I'm more likely to buy that than some trading cards.
Maybe you. We know that isn't true of the general consumer though.

but shit so pooular in murrica yo !

Attached: 3WAJq1c.jpg (1099x1650, 646K)

it's very powerful right now and meta because people mixed it with pendulum magicians

Oh, say can you see.
I love America, man. Based Kaz.

I might as well go back playing the game then. I'll visit my local store after work this afternoon.

You can enjoy whatever. Doesn't have to be the perfect story. Why is that so hard to understand?

MISTER CROWLEY. WHAT WENT YOUR HEAD?

these people complaining can fuck off, they're probably not real fans but a bunch of whiners who come here to whine

I just hope Yusaku gets to grab Aoi's pussy again.

Attached: D4D6KyxU8AA_0Oj.jpg (568x908, 65K)

Right. Real fans should never complain

Not about trivial things like "muh OP pic"

Playmaker grabs people by the wrist and not the hand.

Attached: 1547640542754.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Why do Jinfags exist
So far he's just been grunting "ugh uh oh"

this Jinfags are worse than revulvafags

>I'm kind of interested in what he's like as a person with how his optimism stays in his work after 15 long years, and his loyalty as a korean who worked from sweatshop grunt up to veteran AD
Same, plus I'm curious how often things like this happen in other studios (getting outsource animators to become permanent staff). Like, him staying as long as he does could be a "you help me, I help you" thing. But then all the side art does point to him genuinely liking ygo/his job. Either way I'm thankful we've got someone like him working on this.

Should I watch Yugioh from the start subbed or dubbed?

He is cute and I want to protect him. Am I not allowed to like him?
Subbed

Attached: D2qp4D2UcAIZ8VH.jpg (1200x936, 102K)

If a character dont talk and dont act you can delude him into being anything

You're making me horny user, stop.

Great design

Alit was top tier design. Why don't we get more cute brown characters?

Attached: Alit Ofiicial.jpg (1018x767, 249K)

10 MINTUES AAAAAAAA

We did.

Attached: Aigami&Sera.jpg (994x695, 659K)

Ratings of the current episode when?

>at least VRAINS is trying to be better.
100 episodes into it and it's still a bore. It's over for Drains.

Attached: 1445705303707.jpg (720x404, 32K)

Subbed, properly. If you want a laugh see if you can also get the yellow HK subs.

REMEMBER TO AVOID SPOILERS FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT IN THE OP TOMORROW.

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

>posts Synchro arc pic
>talks about a bore

Screw you, generation nigga. True fans enjoy all of the shows.

Attached: Cute Spring.jpg (2105x1440, 614K)

Attached: Judgment Meme Roll.jpg (893x201, 17K)

>implying Sergey, Roget, ENJOY, and Jack were boring

It had several kino duels and made up for HOTELS

102 ratings

Attached: D7F6dX8UEAESDSY.png (650x416, 341K)

Apologize to GX's S1 and S2 final bosses.

Attached: Kagemaru_Saiou.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>Jack literally sitting and doing nothing through the whole arc
>not boring

Attached: 1432455768105.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

>Cast list is broken
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT.. MY SPOILERS... WHERE...

they're not final.

>no cast list
Fucking perfect, now its going to be a surprise until it airs

Not as bad as I expected taking into consideration it's the same Nips that didn't like Specter vs lightning's great duel.

Hell yeah. "Vrains is predictive"fags, where is your God now?

Attached: Aoi By noh.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Evil HERO Aduster Gold
LIGHT/Fiend
Level 4
2100/800
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; Add 1 “Dark Fusion”, or 1 card that specifically lists “Dark Fusion” in its text, from your Deck to your hand, except “Evil HERO Aduster Gold”.
(2) Cannot attack unless you control a Fusion Monster.

Attached: D7AXPJiUIAMJ9tk.jpg (1050x740, 208K)

Kek, nips are already making memes about the dumb requirement of having the latest Vjump issue to order the new artbook.

Attached: V jumo.jpg (960x960, 275K)

>its going to be a surprise
>Recap episode

Attached: 1540671645130.png (937x720, 504K)

Oh, fuck. Already?
youtube.com/watch?v=r17h9kQbpBg
Official thread theme.

Attached: Supreme king yuugo.jpg (827x1181, 928K)

Pretty sure they care more about the promo than anything else since it’s the newest hottest staple in town.

Attached: Yusaku Learned to Go Forward.png (1218x218, 64K)

The real hype is over the opening, you retard. Do you even follow these threads?

Attached: Yusei neroid.jpg (1060x1200, 106K)

konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/15078/

Attached: promocardsen-600x290.png (600x290, 353K)

God, I wanna grab her by her pussy

>opening
>Cast list

Attached: Naisu Tea.jpg (477x693, 96K)

>Jim's meteor in the background

It is a very nice pussy.

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Dont point things that piss of vrainsfags pls

>reference Jim's comet
>but still don't print his archetype
come on now

Attached: 1529554168150.png (820x486, 668K)

I ONLY DUEL TO WIN

Attached: Supreme_King_and_Inferno_Wing.jpg (640x480, 35K)

At least we know he isn't forgotten over there.

So since we're having one right after the season finale, does that mean he really didn't change at all?

Blessed picture.

Only about 20 hours to hear Calling. Will Kimeru keep it as good as Overlap and Go forward?

No that's going to be 103. 104 will be plot.

Its gimmick is a less flexible Invoked. They'd have to buff the Fusion monsters until they glow and give Fossil Fusion and Time Stream something like

Man. I'm so hyped up and I have a long boring class at College this afternoon I just want to sleep until the episode comes out

Attached: Vrains 8 bit.png (1200x600, 288K)

Will marincess get a synchro or Xyz?

Attached: marincess.jpg (821x1181, 600K)

>give the Fossil fusion monsters generic material requirements of one Rock and one monster of a certain level range
>make Fossil Fusion similar to Invocation and allow you to fuse with materials from either graveyard if you're summoning a Fossil monster
>implement Time Stream as a second effect of Fossil Fusion

For me it's High priestess of Prophecy.

Attached: Spellbook full art.jpg (850x854, 170K)

And for me is Northwemko.
Great taste by the way!
>tfw no Spellbook of Rituals
Imagine the potential

Attached: 5wEPIT2ho0SJIbG4BLuA.jpg (724x1024, 124K)

Be thankful if Aoi gets anything at all. And I am being both serious and nice.

They still have to wrap up everyone's character arcs.

now that the dust has settled
was vrains being affected by the banlist a good or a bad thing ?

Attached: DGafdnIXgAAgGF-.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

It didn't matter, they don't actually give a single fuck.

There was also Go.

Attached: Go Onizuka's First Turn Play.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

Too soon to tell

I hope so, I liked both of these. Overlap the most obviously.

Best-case scenario calling is more action packed.

The last episode was shitting out a bunch of monsters, including a Firewall monster whose only target for Yusaku is Firewall Dragon, so he can summon a evolved Firewall Dragon, so he can defeat a monster that could have been defeated by Firewall Dragon.

Remember it doesn't matter how bad it gets. They'll still air it.

Attached: 1558098562450.jpg (1200x603, 96K)

I get legit sad reading this

Attached: loliaoi.jpg (473x490, 27K)

Five attribute version when?

Attached: 1557919928676.png (400x393, 149K)

could have been worse

Hope was a mistake.

Attached: 1492387538910.gif (480x272, 1.64M)

everyone loves hope. don't talk bad about him.

Attached: 1554163513023.jpg (1280x4320, 936K)

>implying

Attached: beyond za hopu.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

>Goldrat beating anything
>Big Eye not even placing

Maybe they like the character goldrat is associated with.

>Number 56's holder is an unnamed criminal appearing in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime, and was the original owner of "Number 56: Gold Rat".

Attached: Unknown_criminal.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

OMG someone saved that gif. I made that thing like 10 years ago. This has made my fucking week.

Yusaku really needs an emotive reaction to somebody, he can't be the first MC to not have an emotive reaction that the audience can feel it. Compared to the scene with Yusaku and Kusanagi aftermath duel, that lacked a lot of development between them so we could care about Yusaku being sad:
>Atem cried when he realized what he did and the consequences of it, having Yugi's soul being taked and his monsters losing trust to him (this was a big part because Atem bond with Yugi and his cards were abyssmal)
>Judai realization of how he keeps fucking up with the Supreme King bullshit and hurting everyone
>even with a short flashback, I understood Yusei's feeling with Kyriu and his sense of guiltyness for his dead/Dark Signer mutation
>Yuma still believing in Vector even after his actions and knowing that he will get betrayed, and Vector refusing to be saved, rather dying that betraying him again
>Yuya deppression and angst with Yuzu becoming each time stronger, and enduring everyone getting carded
Compared to them, Yusaku hasn't got development at all. Even fucking Soulburner got a more badass moment that I could feel it too (his rage while he was running and shouting that they will pay it)

>yusaku needs to act like a spaz like soulburner
No thanks.

>wanting Yusaku to keep being boring
Give him at least a chance to have some development other than "My duels always win". I don't want a worse version of Yusei. At the very least Yusei had some salvageable stuff

He already does. This anime just doesn't have filler.

amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4087925293?language=en_US

Attached: 71jKy5F90fL.jpg (1024x1437, 194K)

>tfw I could order this right now and become a part of YGO's history forever

Attached: 58740180_p0_master1200.jpg (768x768, 237K)

>Compared to them
You could compare his development to a damp paper towel and Yusaku would still come out unfavorably.

>master1200
Dumb Soraposter.

Attached: 58740180_p0.png (768x768, 351K)

he's a loner
he doesn't need emotions

>#1 best seller in art of Comics and Manga
Based.

You're ordering one and scanning it, right user? I'd do it myself but I don't want to imagine the pain of getting it to my country.

Based. I FUCKING LOVE YUGIOH!

Attached: 1558132456445.jpg (564x799, 126K)

I'll probably do it if no one else does it. No promises though.

This. This is what makes Yusaku so unique among the rest of ygo protagonists.

>difference not even visible to the human eye

>Fucking black clover
Ouch

What is this?

Is it supposed to be higher than naruto and yugioh?

Number 39: Beyond the Hope.

Unique does not mean good.

And that's what is a atypical about Vrains and Yusaku compared to the other yugioh series, the lack of friendship stuff. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, it is just that I am used to that and I like it so I wouldn't mind having some friendship stuff and emotional Yusaku in s3

best looking monster this duel.

Attached: perfection hydradrive dragon.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

But the end of season two was all about them revealing that Yusaku is actually super emotional

>Super emotional
I wonder what is Yuya to you.

I thought it was about him valuing friendship more than it seems.

worst MC thats who

She's coming back soon!

Attached: Blue angel alternative style.jpg (701x1024, 155K)

For more expositon, yay.

>the next time you wake up, there will be a new Yugioh OP

Attached: [Hope] Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Future Arc - 11 [197AC007].mkv_snapshot_0 (1280x720, 90K)

>IF you wake up

Attached: 1508351335304.jpg (850x1200, 134K)

Attached: Go Onizukas Dueling.png (1051x294, 355K)

Hellix printed when?

False
I wake up before the episode airs

I can't wait for Yusaku to recap the lightning duel to Takeru and Kusanagi.
>and then he converted jin to life points

How does YCS work?
Do player get to bring multiple decks or just one+side deck?

Damn. I forgot there are Russian and Eastern European anons here. Sleep well, bros.

Attached: Blue angel.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

1 deck and 15 card side/extra deck

Attached: Beyond ZA HOPU.jpg (2042x389, 319K)

which one is best?

Attached: ignis attacks.jpg (2560x1440, 573K)

Windy gives me serious Pikmin vibes

I'm the only one who took bohman seriously.

Attached: bohman.png (853x482, 277K)

Bohman was a tool. Lightning was the real boss of the season.

No, he didn't lose twice.

This. Bohman was shit and I can't believe Chadburner had to job to this literalwho.

Attached: nightmare.png (1200x1250, 675K)

Leave Lightning to me

Attached: Jack_Atlas.jpg (798x478, 158K)

Dark monsters can't do anything to light monsters.

Should I install duel links only to see him get bullied?

*Blocks your path*

Attached: Ava Holiday.png (512x512, 347K)

Where's the wind archetype?

It is difficult to take him seriously with so many identities: Bohman "lost memories", Bohman "I'm Playmaker", Bohman "Ignis succesor" and Bohman "Perfect form". Bohman "I'm Playmaker" was so cringey that was impossible to take him seriously

Attached: ImPlaymaker.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

He was Lightning's Golem the only thing that was truly his was his love for his older brother and only because of this, his will to create a world controlled by AI.

Attached: Haru Bohman.jpg (2941x4096, 1.58M)

Go will be back soon.

Attached: 1553490890875.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

Choose.

Attached: Blue angel.png (1280x731, 34K)

Your

Attached: Blue girl.png (1280x731, 34K)

Fighter

Attached: Blue Maiden.png (1280x731, 35K)

Where's the color?

It was a WIP in twitter.

>Dark monsters can't do anything to light monsters.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.Duel.Monsters.full.2266957.jpg (1279x1779, 464K)

Attached: Jose.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

Why is the thread so slow? Dumb anti spoiler fags, they probably left before it was know that the spoilers weren't going to be released today.

Attached: Vrains DVD 8.jpg (1018x1440, 264K)

Where is Aoi? Her.

Attached: 1531529530377.jpg (983x1474, 225K)

>where is Aoi
In season 3.

Attached: Aoi wink.jpg (640x361, 32K)

Is Kusanagi doing Yusaku's pose?

Attached: yusaku_fujiki___render_by_alanmac95-darztjp.png (590x510, 1.15M)

cute post

All of them but Blue girl is my favorite avatar

Attached: 9efb969f675641c516ab261eefee47d4.jpg (960x544, 55K)

It'll have everything but link summoning.

chances are slim there's only 2 booster sets left for vrains

Based and blessed

We'll we see this soon?

Attached: emma, kengo, and kengo's mother.png (1280x720, 937K)

Will we see this soon?

Attached: emma, kengo, and kengo's mother.png (1280x720, 937K)

>SoL in VRAINS
lolno

I would love to see them interacting as siblings

Attached: 2f6364499611197140bcde44c97cec49.jpg (680x510, 107K)

>Hello, son. Hello, daughter of the skank who married my deadbeat ex-husband.

Perfection.

I feel like they already sort of have.

Attached: cape.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Not a bad first choice at new Evil HERO support. They desperately needed a search card. Pretty badass design as well, and nice touch with the meteor from the Dark World.

I can't believe it took so long to release binary blader.

Attached: bladed.png (1280x738, 765K)

I really want to make a new thread with a proper OP pic. What do?

Attached: D3OFN3ZUcAE9iUD.jpg (825x1100, 299K)

0.1%, but I'm pushing for the really stupid

"Arc V-II" gag.

Get it? It's both Arc 7, and Arc 5, 2?

Attached: your next line is....png (1280x720, 711K)

series seven will have deck masters.

Akaba would absolutely trash him after their first duel because he'd make Link Monsters of his own.

He'd probably do the same shit he did with Yuya, put up a good fight against Playmaker and then "forfeit" so he could jack off in his lab more

>DO DO LA LA LA DO DO LA LA LA LA

So do we know what tweedle dee and tweedle dum look like yet? Those fellas teased in the magazines?

Is she Yusaku's mom?

Attached: 76356e0e5f1ed202f230b81809f9674c.jpg (600x378, 46K)

Nah. Yusaku's mom is Queen

Yusaku isn't royalty...in any meaningful way in the show at least.

It'll be this season's big family related revelation

This

Did Yuri abandon them? Why is he there only as a plush?

Attached: 1558272756886.jpg (564x584, 64K)

No that's stupid.

This one.

Attached: Vrains pixels 1.jpg (2048x1024, 122K)

Meant for

Just finished ep64 of 5Ds. Does it get better or worse from here on?

worse for like 30 episodes than slowly pulls itself together somewhat

Guess I'll strap in.

Also do I get more Engrish typos?

Attached: cansel.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Attached: daice.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

Why can't Konami produce more products for the monsters other than Dork magician and BEWD? There's clearly lots of demand for it.

Attached: Lightsworn.jpg (1536x2048, 801K)

no
this is yusakus mom
that's how he got involved in the incident

Attached: Kyoko.png (1280x720, 554K)

Why the Fuck can't they learn English? Even Africans or Indians handle English better than Nips do.

>Indians
>English
I fucking wish.

Maybe they'd have to pay royalties to the artists. They're not very loose-lipped on who those even are, much less what kind of contracts they're under.

Well I doubt Indians working at animation studios could misspell something as common as "cancel".

They would have found him in the first season.

No, they are happy family, Yusaku has a plush because he loves his dad so much

Attached: Yusakusparents.jpg (2181x1714, 635K)

not really
since his avatar looks nothing like him

The artists are probably under some kind of non ownership of the product contract since they are referred at as "Official Card Game Illustration Team". I also doubt they work alone very often since the art of the cards has some sort of graphic line/uniformity to it that makes me think they share the work.
If Konami doesn't release products depicting the monster it's only because they weren't confident enough about it or they just don't want to get out of their comfort zone of selling shiny cards to work with external companies. I certainly hope the big success this artbook is will make them consider expanding their line of products.

I wish arcV had given us at least a little peek at what they would look like when they grow up. Yusaku being older than them kinda ruins the parents/son comics.

Konami is a greedy company, like no joke. If you read all the shit they do and how much they don't want to not lose money, it makes you wonder how they are still here

They wouldn't have treated revolver like a son either.

I grew up with Konami with Castlevania to Silent Hill to PES to Yugioh. If they want my shekels I will happily hand them over, they only need to show me what to buy. If they want money so badly they should diversify their line of products so I could spend more on them.

Attached: Aki is a big girl.png (260x375, 140K)

>hey son we're part of this organization that made you go through hell
they probably feel regret since they traumatized their son for life
he probably wouldn't want anything to do with them either if he knew the truth

Arc-V's manga was an abortion on par with the show

It sucks how one is willingly to give money yet the company doesn't even understand how to treat their customers.

ArcV manga's final chapter was very cute and charming except for the very last time two pages. True that it is a shit it lasted so much it practically ate VRAINS' manga though.

Yeah, but the best we can do is enjoy the few fanarts we have. We can still pretend Yuri and Serena traveled to the future and that is why they look young

Attached: Yusakusparents2.png (600x1594, 500K)

He doesn't want anything to do with them now.

>Make the worst watermark ever
>Jam it on every panel
>It's easily removable on most of them
Why?

I'm not the author, I like it and I'm just sharing it

Why is lightning so weak.

Attached: lightning is too weak.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

>I also doubt they work alone very often
They're not very open with it, but with some of the cards, you get the feeling that it's the same artist from another. Like, Akina Fujiwara, who did Charmers, Traptrix, Droll & Lock Bird, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, and a number of other cards has a very distinct style.

Attached: SaambelltheSummoner-TF06-JP-VG.png (544x544, 581K)

We need more destiny draws.

Attached: 1502164727802.png (1070x603, 887K)

I really hate that they don't credit the individual artists.
I love when other card games do that since it allows you to follow what the user's done, possibly check out other games with their art and see if there's any quality lewds to fap to

Dungeon daice monsters arc soon.

Attached: judgement dice.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

The coloring feels similar 99% of the time and I personally love it how big demons and small dolls feel like they still belong to the same game and how sometimes spells or traps even put them together in the same art and none of them feels out of place.
It's clearly the work of an art team.

Attached: 74728028.jpg (544x544, 40K)

Hell yeah!

Attached: VRAINS DDM.jpg (833x1053, 916K)

I love when spells and traps depict multiple monsters hanging out/fighting.

Attached: Goshtrick mansion.jpg (850x854, 196K)

Who is looking forward to Fire Fist support? Anybody said ritual Fire Fist?

Attached: FireFist.jpg (1080x1626, 265K)

Fuck yes. Firefight are some of my all time favorites!

Firefists* dammed autocorrect.

>Phoneposting

I do welcome more Rituals. However I don't really approve how TCG are STILL not importing the cards we need, or stopping with the censor shit. What is worse, they are doing the shit about cards locked behind exclusive shit. Is even worse when those cards are from a Structure Deck KoA have skipped.
They are like, do 1 thing right and the rest wrong. I'm pretty sure they gain good profit, why don't gain even more of profit by treating their customers well?
And this comes from somebody who doesn't really like Links or Cyberse in general. But others do and this is some unfair treatment.
Well. Let's hope that they release the import cards soon.

Attached: Hot Wemko.jpg (1834x2500, 1.64M)

I'm on my way home. Am I supposed to take my laptop to college only to post on 4chin?

is playmaker a good drawer?

Attached: DRAW.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

>using public computers

The Ghostricks did they really well. I hope Mary likes space.

Attached: GhostrickParade-DAR-EN-VG-Field.png (378x404, 105K)

Man, I hate censorship so much

Attached: DfXZ5iaXcAASEgP.jpg (1200x890, 345K)

is there a way to tell them to fuck off and stop censoring shit? they also look worse censoring than before holy shit

I like it better when they show us old or very old cards Interacting whith new ones.
Pic unrelated. The newest TG trap card would be a great example.

Attached: Dark Factory of Increased Production.jpg (766x768, 115K)

Only if you can make the western market not exist.

Dian keto says hello.

Why they censor to begin with? It's because of 4Kids?
Can nothing be done about this?

Attached: northwemko sighing.jpg (1927x1642, 1.14M)

They can release uncensored cards in the west.
The issue is that Konami is too connected to 4kids and have been doing this for too long to stop.
If pic related's name can casually pass without issues, Konami can ease up on censorship

Attached: 1556990462785.png (544x800, 817K)

>Konami is too connected to 4kids
They bought out that division. They renamed it "Konami Cross Media NY" earlier this year.

Attached: HEROs.webm (650x406, 2.69M)

>4kids
No. It's was clearly konami's decision to release them censored 20 years ago. No good reason to change now. It would probably just invite flak from concerned parents anyway. Also Vanguard is much more niche.

What am I looking at? What a mess of art and card layout. I tought fow had better aesthetic sense. Yuck.

It is hard to believe they get paid to do this

Attached: crusadia.jpg (896x640, 179K)

>negrolazy
Wew. How did they get away with this?

Am I the only one who likes the "where is Waldo" type of art?
This is one of my favorites of that kind. Can you find it?
Literally who?

Attached: latest-7.png (675x1002, 1.15M)

Only about 10 hours now! HYPE.

Attached: f60.gif (780x439, 380K)

You learn something new everyday.
Are concerned parent groups even still a thing?
Surely they died off after 2005 or are they still a thing in the US South?
No clue but the next wave of support for that deck is going to have cards named Scaredick and King Tentacle

Attached: V-BT03-020EN-RR.png (684x1000, 1.88M)

Hype only leads to disappointment

Attached: Bottomless Despair.png (1321x766, 1.86M)

You don't even know what I'm hyping for. Also, Revolver was great in both seasons.

>Surely they died off after 2005 or are they still a thing in the US South?
Those don't go away and aren't confined to the one part of the us. There's a reason a lot of non toy noncensored shonen are confined to night time television in america.

Force of will sure must be desperate for new blood in their dead game for their 5 fans to shill as much as they can. Unless they fix the mess of the layout of their cards are I won't even consider watching it.

What mess?
The layout is actually clean once you know what everything is

This one?

Attached: TG trap.jpg (407x593, 82K)

Not him but it's clearly not. Fow is a Japanese game if I remember correctly it's what they like there (cramped elements) and the game must have been designed to appeal to them mostly.

This episode isnt S3
This is a bridge to it, it will close everything from S2 and tease S3
Nothing new will come from it tomorrow

Who was the most pure character in GX, him or Kenzan?
Reminder that kenzan didn't have any darkness in his heart and Mister True had to resort to the darkness in his dinosaur bone implant.

Attached: Adrian Gecko gx.jpg (561x592, 441K)

It's a little cramped I will admit, but is there anything that pops out that you're having an issue with?
I'm bored and like explaining this stuff while at work

We know. It's the opening that we are hyped for. An OP for a new season is the biggest and coolest spoiler we could ever get.

>while at work

Attached: 1437132022382.jpg (500x500, 76K)

>Revolver was great in both seasons.

Attached: DAMARE (2).jpg (1280x720, 417K)

Nips gotta nip, easy as that. Leave them be. Only hardcore otakus would play their games over here and since anime culture is fading it's no surprise their games are also dying.

I work from home so consider it 24/7 availability
Point being, I have no issue with discussing card elements and the idea that it's too cramped.
Using as a launch point

>revulva was great in both seasons
ahahahah nice joke

the sleepy guy.

List of people you should not take seriously and tell them to fuck off
>lightning fags
>antiyuya fag
>antiarcv fags
>vrains tards
>any hater in general

>Implying he isn't hiding an unending rage deep down

How was he not great? His duels were very exiting and his VA did a great Job. I spent most of them screaming. On S1 I was expecting him to actually beat Playmaker and that keep the me very nervous during the duels. In s2 I wasn't sure whether Windy could lose his first duel or not and his duel with Lightning was also unpredictable keeping me exited until the very end. I was team Ignis though.

You forgot
>Anyone over the age of 14 who uses the word "hater"

The gray filter bothers me more than the censorship.

Aka you, fuck off.

He was the purest. All he wanted was the world to chill a bit but he wouldn't force you into doing so.

Attached: Belowski Official.jpg (820x1024, 80K)

What about jobber posting?

>I spent most of them screaming
That sounds really bad for your throat.

Attached: Pure Gal Incredulous.jpg (386x547, 48K)

>His duels were very exiting
boring
>On S1 I was expecting him to actually beat Playmaker
>expecting him to beat playmaker after getting btfo in the first 12 episodes and exposed as a joke
lmao
>and his duel with Lightning was also unpredictable keeping me exited until the very end
no it was very predictable judging by the titles and cast list not having revulva in them

If you mean revolver posting then is ok

>His duels were very exiting
>let me boot sector launch and go borreload pass and lose every duel
his duels are one note

Do zoomers even use the word hater though? It has a very early 2010's vibe to me.

Attached: 2ez4fiw.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

How do you call hater nowadays?

>and lose every duel

Attached: Say what.webm (720x540, 137K)

They just say "cringe" now.

Pol calls shills to everyone who has a different opinion but that doesn't quite do it.

>zoomers

Attached: Mana.png (326x240, 28K)

>itt boomers and newbies discuss how you should say a word and why you are bad and wrong if you say anything else
If I say that a hater is a hater then fuck you, he/she is a hater. The same goes if I want to say based and redpilled instead of the chad shit

>I will throw a tantrum if people make fun of me for acting like a retard

awful.

>rival is so dogshit he can't even get convincing wins against jobbers and makes viewers actually think the jobber will win
soulburner and go are better rivals at this point

Let me beat Revolver in a duel then.

Attached: Edo's track record on Arc-V.png (870x979, 888K)

Confession I loved this because fuck edo

What deck would he play?

>we are getting the new and probably last opening in 8 hours
It was all jokes and fun back then but now that we are so close to the episode things feel very fucking serious out of a sudden.
What if she's not there, guys? What if they pull some Gosht and goblins' tier bullshit like her consciousness will remain lost until Lightning is somehow recovered or she does wake up and just says thanks to Aoi and never shows up again?
I feel so fucking nervous right now, bros. Send help.

Attached: 1555788634659.jpg (1705x2500, 1.28M)

What do you hate about Edo if you don't mind me asking?

Think he is entitled to shit on everybody else and be a smug bitch because of his past. All talk about him being over destiny and how he tend to trashtalk his opponent. At some point he considered victory over judai and he say "dissapear, judai!"

She's been in like one scene, she doesn't have to be displayed prominently or even at all. Lightning and windy weren't even in the season 2 intro.

I got your back.

Attached: 1478500777577.png (640x480, 470K)

Can't wait for the new OP to BTFO Jinfags and Miyufags once and for all

I have the feeling it's either all the six lost child being relevant in season 3 or none. If they'll be relevant they should show up in the opening. It all will be decided tomorrow.

Hater detected, fuck off

Attached: You should calm down a bit.png (1692x958, 1.2M)

all I want is revulvafags to be btfo forever, don't care about anything else

Yeah, I'm sure Trauma Mokuba, Plot Convenience-chan, and Unnamed Car Accident Victim will all share the spotlight with Playmaker.

They don't have to show up in the intro to be relevant. It didn't even work for Haru really.

She may end up being a supporter character cheering for Aoi

They are connected to Playmaker in as similar wave the signers were connected to Yusei. The mandatory references Vrains must make to 5ds tell us they should be relevant at least in the last season.

Anyone know the OST when Yuya attacks with Odd Eyes Raging Dragon?

Kind of difficult after 100 episodes

>Great going, Aoi-chan, way to die to raise the stakes!
>C'mon, Aoi, they can't do this without your commentary!

>Akira 2.0 that shouts Aoiiii-chaaan whenever she dies

You mean living together, sharing experiences and helping one another with hardships, lending each other their ace, or having fun together?

Attached: OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

>THEY'VE BEEN IN THE INCIDENT TOGETHER, THAT MUST MEAN THEY CAN RELATE AND CONNECT TO ONE ANOTHER DESPITE THE FACT THAT NONE OF THEM KNEW EACH OTHER

Attached: Spectre's_defeat.png (1366x768, 910K)

>they shared each others pain
>*looks at spectre who loved the pain*
lmao lost incident fags are hilarious

This

Attached: No one talked or cared about Spectre.png (1920x1090, 676K)

>sharing experiences and helping one another with hardships
so that must mean everyone had fun then right? assuming spectre shared his experience with them of course

>using salamangreats without flame

Attached: soulburner laughs.png (1280x738, 839K)

We can leave Spectre out. He's earth attribute anyways.

Attached: Lost incidend children.png (756x767, 433K)

Attached: Rock You.png (1280x738, 469K)

So many things are gonna be different now that the Ignis are gone.

no you can't, you either include all or none, no exceptions

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-170343.png (720x1280, 366K)

It's named after some kind of creation theory.

this is the most likely outcome if she wakes up before the finale

Spectre/earth getting cucked by Yusaku/Ai theories confirmed. No one can resist the lure of darkness.

Attached: Yusaku sleepover.jpg (908x1200, 91K)

She won't, Lightning had the antidote to her virus so now that the Ignis are dead she won't wake up until they come back

>This card is named after "Dark fluid", an alternative theory to both dark matter and dark energy in which it attempts to explain both phenomena in a single framework.

I'll be happy as long as they add pic related in the OP.

Attached: Chadmaker (2).png (489x900, 342K)

he'll just use phoenix gearfried.

Elemental,Evil,Destiny,Vision,Xtra Heroes all in the same fucking deck.I really hope Masked Hero Dusk Qrow is good

Attached: 1555478429036.jpg (1259x1257, 873K)

I honestly want Miyu to exist, they made an episode about how much she suffered so at least show her getting a happy ending. The windy kid fucking died and Jin is brain fucked forever thanks to Lighting's asshurt at being outted as retarded

Only skirts and capes can blow up like that.

True

Attached: dcfijwt-994b2303-c6d4-4fde-bb1f-4604684a02e0.gif (794x543, 39K)

Jinfags are women with savior complexes

Isn't she more a plot-device used to make Aoi relevant? It seems to me the writers wanted to keep Aoi around but didn't know how, so they came up with Miyu that is why her appearing came out of the blue

I don't get it. How did Yoshida who wrote the excellent Dark Signers/Ark Cradle arcs and the phenomenal ZEXAL be the same guy who writes.... VRAINS?

She's more like a plot device to fill in the occult symbolism.

Even if you think those are really good. Stuff like mai in doma arc exists.

That's what happens when production is fucked and you have to overhaul the entire premise of a show. Anyway I think he's doing fine with Vrains for what he had to work with

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_fluid
It's the first result when you search dark fluid.

Darkfluid confirms that Yusaku's gonna cum in Miyu

No romance between people who were present in the chambers or responsible for the incident.

autistlovefags will try to twist it their way since aoi holds aqua

doesn't really matter, anything coming from them are just as stupid as MiyuxYusaku fags.

which will never happen since Yusaku and Yoshida love Revolver so how about you btfo yourself?

I don't really see how. This anime isn't actually subtle.

if he loves revulva so much why didn't he make him beat lightning? hah take that faggot

>refusing to ban spammers, trolls and rule violators
say goodbye to your advertisers then mods.

Attached: 1558340933927.jpg (800x600, 260K)

>it's no surprise their games are also dying
The Japanese TCG market is as big as ever.

Chess soon?

Attached: 6 chess pieces.png (628x353, 327K)

Yoshida didn't write Dark Signers and Ark Cradle was shit.

lewd

>he doesn't know

Yoshida was in charge of writing for dark signers. Someone else was in charge of writing the first 26 episodes of 5DS though.

>Ark Cradle
>shit
i know Yea Forums hates 5ds but that's just a reach

So he wrote everything from Dark Signers onwards? I thought he took over from Yliaster onwards, the back half of the series.

Post your favorite card, user.

Attached: Fairy Tail Snow White.jpg (595x842, 576K)

No for the first 26 episodes atsuhiro tomioka was in charge of the writing, though yoshida wrote a few episodes in that period too.

lack of personal interest from either age or a personal shift in priorities. sometimes it seems like people forget the human element in anime production.

>Dark Signers
Overrated as fuck

>Ark Cradle
Only one good duel in one big shitfest

woah

Attached: D7JIXZ3UwAAm9W5.jpg large.jpg (1919x1080, 203K)

Attached: D7JIXZ3UwAAm9W5.jpg (1199x675, 116K)

playmakers father?

>it's a vrains avatar
oh no no no no no real life fags AHHAHAHAHAH

Oh fuck ! he's pretty

Maybe it's Ai in human form.

wait his earings look like small Ais

Oh god, the other silhouette might be Roboppy in human form

>earrings
yeah

>Ai gijinka
oh shit

Which would make the other roboppy. They weren't new characters at all were they?

>Sakurai voicing a bishie
Of course it has to be

Attached: McAillis.jpg (1200x848, 154K)

Seems like Ai played some castlevania

>new threats
>its just Ai and Roboppy
lmao ok

Amazing, finally a proper villain design. S3 hasn't even started yet and is already delivering

>s3 is just going to be humanized ignises

>villain
what?

So hyped, wonder what Aqua looks like

threats to yusaku and ryoken's rankings as the bishounen of vrains

Wait, are Roboppy and Ai the villains this season?

It's confirmed to be Ai in human form, or rather avatar. Robopuppy is the girl. Guess they remembered that bit about Ai bringing humanity to ruin way back at the beginning, kinda fitting he designed his human self to look like Yusaku

>confirmed
By who?