Shingeki no kyojin

What is his endgame? Why has he turned everyone against him with the exception of maybe the queen. Eren is pretty much cornered right now. One screen from Zeke and AMJC are fucked. If Zeke dies then he will have no choice but to use Historia. But will he do it? Considering the fact that this whole arc is happening because of him not wanting to turn Historia into a shifter.

Delusional shippers aren't welcome.

Attached: tumblr_pi73ui4qd21wpoomso1_640.jpg (600x770, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gMjCiArhoV0?list=LLxSuIifLeCQW_QTzb7rFonQ
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188464934/#188480186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all know that Eren is selfish, no way he is going to use Historia even if enemies started their full scale invasion. All this shit he had been doing it's for her and if something happens to her, he will start crying like a bitch.

I LOVE REINER!

Attached: Reiner's beautiful smile 2.png (819x820, 599K)

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: 1556053626400.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Is this the Game of Thrones of anime?

Yes, but it don't get a downhill after years like the one GoT have gotten

he has gained knowledge of "something" that changed him forever, it's the only answer to his personality shift since reaching the ocean.
We just don't know what the "something" is, except for the fact that he gained even more determination in his quest once he acquired the WH Titan.
It seems to me that Eren has fully realized what Kruger's plan is all about but just hasn't told his friends about it.
The only thing we ever got from him was telling Hange he saw the WH Titan's memories.

I dreamt of this tonight
>Galliard, Pieck and Reiner are severely beaten up in their titan forms
>Pieck is lacking a part of her jaw, Reiner is full of holes and cracks, and Galliard is laying on the ground
>Eren emerges from his titan form and says
>"It is good that you surrendered"
>he then goes to the ground and walks towards Zeke, who is laying on the ground in human form in the brink of death
>Eren lifts Zeke's face and he thinks
>"Why is he touching me now? It should be done later"
>Eren says "You did well, brother" and screams
>various mutilated and dismembered corpses on the battlefield start to recompose
>as flashes of light bright up the area, many people start to turn into titans
>surviving Marleyan soldiers are fucking terrified
>thundering sounds echo in the background
>next page reveals many HUGE silhouettes
>"The time to earn our freedom has come" Eren says with a close up to his face
What's the chance of this happening? I think it's too early to end the manga this way

>Still outselling Hiatus X Hiatus

Attached: images (8).jpg (602x283, 31K)

Reiner Blanco will kill Cuckren

Based and Blancopilled

I hope you're seriously false flagging because HxH and SnK shouldn't be against each other, idiot. Currently apart from these two there's no other shonen manga worth reading.

Attached: 49156.jpg (1600x2560, 441K)

>reading
Emphasis on reading with HxH.

I accept any outcome over self-sterilization desu.

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

God Reiner is so handsome I just wanna cry.

>sucking Huntercuck's dick
Based retard

Without constant hiatuses they would be kings of /a.

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Day 24 illustration by Satoshi Kadowaki & Azusa Taniguchi

Attached: D7FZaJyWkAA4Bjp.jpg (849x1200, 95K)

>he will start crying like a bitch
I don't want Zeke to die and force Eren into a corner nor do I think it will happen at this point, but I'm still curious about how he would have reacted had he learned that Zeke actually died back in 115. The mental breakdown would be expected but what would he do afterwards? Would he rush to Historia's location and try to run away somewhere? Would he lose it and go on a rampage until he got put down?

Based Floch.

i'm certain i had already read half of the replies posted here

Why would the WHT affect his determination? It didn't look to me like there was any change in attitude between before and after he ate Tybur-chan, he only broke character after learning Sasha died.

Ok Jean

You have considering they are threadly reposts.

>get fucked and exploited by the author
>still religiously shill and suck the author's dong
Literally the Nintendo fans of anime and manga. Well, whatever to help them coping with 10 chapters per year.

Attached: 1558135758828.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Indeed.

Attached: 1542097151360.jpg (1080x2029, 480K)

Alright so I am retarded and I can't for the life of me figure out who or what is supposed to be Kenny's host.
Can someone help me out? Does he not have a host and he is just some kind of special Ackerman?
His whole character arc is dealing with the fact everyone he meets is driven by something so does this mean he has nothing?
Is the Ackerman explanation a half truth?

I WANT TO FUCK GABI

Eren is acting so strong but soon he is going to break

It was Uri Reiss.
Kenny deep down wanted to see the world the way he saw it.

Attached: 0069-007.png.jpg (1066x1600, 414K)

>But will he do it?
Yes, he HAS to, Historia would be in danger too without the rumbling.

Attached: 1557832695251.jpg (1931x1450, 233K)

Eren will kill Historia

Oops
Lmao so much for calling me LEpedo and you can't stop spamming pedophilia every time you can Eruritrash stop hating Eren just because he hates your Shitkasa

Attached: PisstoriaslutOUT.png (715x715, 352K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Shitwinsdeath.jpg (400x298, 48K)

is jean alright

Why is the Eruritrash so obsessed with Gabi?

no, he got a goofy haircut and a patchy beard

Attached: JeanHat.png (144x329, 52K)

Post-timeskip Jean >>>>>>>>>>> Pre-timeskip Jean.
I mean just look at him.

Attached: 72725941_p3_master1200.jpg (600x938, 362K)

Was it necessary to make Eren this hot though?

seriously what happened to eren
he was so ugly

Attached: 4g1r1z85yy421.jpg (1022x2014, 925K)

I hope he breaks down like this again.

Kill yourself bandwagoner

He's going to catch Hans and Manlet having sex in a cave

>Hange: Floch, I always hated you
>Floch: MMGH!

Will Isayama ever show us what did Grisha do in Paradise for 13 years to complete his mission?

Attached: Grisha.jpg (563x400, 71K)

1. He needs to touch Zeke's titan
2. Dead soldiers can't turn into titans
Other than that, it could be cool.

>floch isn't blonde
wut
literally wut

If Zeke dies Eren would have to turn her into a mindless in order to be able to use the Rumbling, since there'd be no shifter available and willing to let themselves get eaten (unless he somehow managed to eat Porco, get Annie's crystal and nutcracker Annie into titanized Historia's mouth). Baby would die in the transformation process for certain and Historia's life would be potentially in danger too.

>"I can't marry you Floch... Levi already proposed while we were in the river."

What was he thinking here?

Attached: Foruco.png (382x553, 282K)

You forgot Armin.

wasn't kenny too old for that shit

>

Attached: LH.png (578x292, 17K)

Well, people used to complain because he was too female-looking for them, now no one will complain for that.

Nah, he was always a cutie. It's just that his attractiveness reached obscene levels with the years.

Attached: 1555107636364.gif (540x511, 2.99M)

I have the theory that Historia lied in her pregnancy-time. She might be one month more pregnant and you also have the option of she giving birth earlier. I don't think Isayama will kill both Historia and the baby, but something will happen that will force Eren to use Historia
No I'm not the YHfag but I think Historia might have to be forced to become a titan, Eren needs to pay the price for everything he did somehow

Nah, Ackerautism doesn't get better with age.

> :)
That sounds like the LEpedo kek

To be fair the baby have chances to survive like the protagonist of "Before the fall", who is literally birth by a titan body

How convenient kek. Btw didn't he say Hanji should die before talking to manlet?

I don't know if Armin would be down for letting himself be eaten, especially if he's not sure what Eren would do with the Coordinate's power. But I guess I could see it happen if Eren begged for him to. But even in this case he'd lose his bff and his kid, so the outcome would be horrible for him no matter what.

Oops, you got me ;) don't think she will notice since Hongoloids can't think

Attached: HONGOdisgustingshitOUT.png (749x882, 214K)

Post LH.

Attached: 1558351849562.jpg (697x999, 53K)

I will never get shipper fag autism. Why don't you fags actually discuss the story? What do you gain with your actions? Why don't you read a romance manga or novel or something?
Why do you focus on such a miniscule part of the story as if it has any importance to the plot at all?
Do you even like to read manga?
Do you even respect the author?
I don't get it.

> reading attack on cucks when one piece exists

fuck off nigger

I feel lazy to cut heads come on don't do this to me :(
No thanks Luffy's retarded face can with me but I can understand people with down syndrome liking him

Never understood you "pick only one" fags.
I like HxH, One Piece and Attack on Titan.

Zeke is going to die in Shinganshina

Based

Attached: 6e633b43-fffa-47c2-89ab-dbf83458e409.png (508x276, 15K)

Leave historias pussy to me

Attached: ReinerBlanco.png (606x928, 686K)

Maybe in a spin-off

It degenerated to my ship is better than yours cancer.
Right now it's just fags who don't ship anything crying for attention and just shitting up the thread in the process.

He will pay it with his own life.

Historia probably isn't even on paradis anymore, but on the fucking plane

but EH is the plot

Kill yourself kurohistoria

Imgine having sex with Pregnant Hisu.

> Plunging in and out of her wet cunny while holding her swollen belly
> You shift into different position until she feel comfortable
> You suck on to her wet areola, it being more sensitive than normal sends her over the edges
> She is disgusted while at the same time she can't control the hormone that has turned her into a horny furnace
> She has to be careful so that the dick doesn't break her amniotic fluid, constantly putting her hands on your stomach so as u don't thrust to deep
> The thought of sex with your pregnant is turning u on more than ever.
> She begs u not to cum inside so as to not dirty the baby but u do it deep inside her anyway.
> A mix of Shame and ecstacy fades over her
> U take your time to explain her that it is safe and normal to have sex during pregnancy and she should not keep her emotion limited to herself.
> After sobbing into your chest for a while she suddenly grabs your penis and gently stroke it, u look into her face and see her licking her lips, your dick becomes rock hard again
> Shame has long been lost and she has accepted her sexual desires.
> After hours of love making and exhaustion you gently spoon her from the back while gently rubbing her pregnant belly.

Attached: fa___historia_by_juuliewoof_dcu11eg-pre.jpg (623x1283, 55K)

Imagine the fetus drooling on your dick

Attached: PieckSmile.png (520x319, 168K)

i really don't understand what's the point of the plane maybe paradis is gonna get destroyed and this is how the main characters will escape?

He's basically playing his cards close to his chest. Zeke's come to bail him out, so he's undoubtedly going to win this fight (Remember, Zeke beat Reiner down in a straight one-on-one brawl, basically wrecking the Armored Titan somehow.)

He's got a master plan, but he's still got a few steps. I really hope he doesn't do the fucking Code Geass thing.

TELLING MANKASA TO FUCK HERSELF

Cute!

Attached: MikasaSmile2.png (851x750, 399K)

>Eruri
kill yourself dumblrina

Yes because he's a Gary Stu

stop bullying hanpetos

>18 posts in 34 minutes
Let's be honest. What killed the hype?

Attached: mistake.jpg (500x387, 63K)

Attached: D1aPxwrUcAAg539.jpg (1199x715, 112K)

shipperfags

EHfags.

Attached: 1532843157401.png (2400x2405, 45K)

The autismo in these threads.

The natural state of things. It's still another two weeks before the next chapter and /snk/ doesn't care about the anime that much.

People obviously come here only to shitpost and properly talk about the series somewhere else.

Attached: ohnononono.png (480x810, 407K)

The reason why some people even DARE to compare a critically acclaimed masterpiece to a fujobait series like SnK is because there was a big plot revelation followed by a timeskip and the MC went from generic beta to "absolute chad". The ambiguity behind his actions is somewhat reminiscent of Gon, but not executed nearly as well since his development happens off screen during a timeskip. It's alright but a very amateur work and nowhere near comparable to the ambition and ingenuity of HxH, those comparisons are just shitposts.

Attached: 1439322481893.png (500x500, 225K)

He also bulked up and grew much taller.

what's your opinion on Marley's EH?

Attached: zp.jpg (688x688, 56K)

What? People only complain about female-looking now

PZ is very cute but pic related is obviously Marley’s EH

Attached: B6E77085-2DF8-46A4-812A-01D4081C70B8.jpg (617x388, 82K)

Not comparable really.

t. hanpetos

Piifags are pedos what a surprise

t. shitrenfag

based
EH, RE and ZP are cute and canon

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

Hey Eruritrash: you are more boring than Shitwin and Cuckasa ;)

Attached: Shitwingettingit.png (1366x768, 483K)

I ship LH and FUCK Pisstoriafags ,FUCK Hanpetos and FUCK EHcucks :) also sex with Gabi

Fuck you LHfag: EH JM ZP RE alliance against them when? You saw it right?

>Shitwin
Y-you really would go THAT far to pin your autism on others, LEpedo?

Attached: 1558156890096.png (448x740, 400K)

>reading HxH
People will be reading your will before that garbage starts again

Shingeki no KINO

Attached: hackerman.png (1366x768, 2.06M)

EHfags and LHfags spamming their shit

>Jeanfag taking the bait
What a retard

REfag here and I agree

KINO page

Attached: 0079-019.jpg (2133x1600, 754K)

Jeanfag here and I agree too, fuck EHshits and LHshits

Go back to beheading

Based. SnKfujos are triggered by this.

fuck i can't wait for sunday

Attached: hax.png (700x700, 819K)

By the way I fixed this shit

Attached: Shitwindyinglikearetard.png (886x1500, 1.51M)

haha funny xD
kill yourself EHcuck

Thanks, that helps a lot

>EHcuck
Don't call me that Eruritrash

1. Does the royal really need to be in titan form? When Historia and her dad touched Eren, it triggered some effects, right? (And I don't know if I worded it wrong, but Eren touched Zeke's face in my dream)
2. Le paths. After Zeke came back from the dead, I don't doubt that could happen. Would be better if it didn't

Armin will save the world

Ok, let's play a game. Everyone will tell there ship which they like and hate. Also, it can contain multiple answer.
Let me start
>Like: EH (Because of plot)
>Hate: Fuck all other ships

Why would you do this, prepare for the ErwLmod and LEpedo falseflagging

Only ship I liked was SC and that got cucked to death and beyond.

Of course he will, Eren.

Looks like we're at that time of the day where threads are going to be complete shit until late night or tomorrow morning when triggered fujos go to sleep.

And for a shitty reason at that, to develop Gabi who is just a shitty and a rushed version of Reiner. It's going to look bad seeing her surviving all the chaos next chapter

Based wife
Reiner fucking Eren in the ass as Historia’s royal pussy rides Eren SOON

Attached: 1CCE2C35-17D7-4106-A31B-993F0C87EAE3.jpg (986x747, 115K)

Finally

Marley perspective was important and though I really wanted it, all three of SCJ weren't likely to survive. Somehow I always thought it would be Jean or Connie first, despite Isayama planning to kill her during Utgard. Imo Nicolo wasn't necessary and is just a way that Isayama avoided having Connie do something more reprehensible than trashtalk Eren. The aftermath of Sasha's death for JC was weakened immensely.

h..hello my love

Attached: RE.png (565x562, 199K)

Honestly nicolo and onyaniepdhashfopopupon should have been one character. I don't really like them, feel like they steal something from the old cast

No one cares about you.

Sounds like Togashi talking to his fans

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

>I’m not ashamed after Eren’s motivations of hyper awareness and personal conscious freedom for him and others. I’ve also always liked Erwin and Armin even though people don’t really understand Armin. The author has obvious Splenglerian, Schmittian, jüngerian and Jungian influences. It’s the best fiction work of our time. Unironically. Giving a meta commentary on mindless lives with no other reason than consumption, bodies without organs, Caesarism, decline, eternal cosmic energy of war force, a self inflected mass suicide done by a group of people after having almost conquered the entire world (Zeke) with a meta modern approach (eren) rising to go against it.

>love : Eren x Gabi, Eren x Faye(via paths), Eren x Hisu
>hate: I don't care about the others

>While Armin pursues beauty he’s also pursuing his interior horror as the two are inherently connected through things like sacrifice, death and decadence. You can see it in his brief rapid personality changes. Seeking an understanding of his own condition, having been bullied in his childhood he’s familiar with suffering since he could remember too but his pursuit is having a mental effect on him making him seem so apathetic.
>Eren and Erwin are both completely for their own spirit while still seeing the important need for hierarchies and authority. Believing in a hyper aware potential within a fraction of humanity fit to be in the political.
>The influences are convoluted but I’d say Spengler and modern politics are the most influential onesies dealing with decline as this is what the story inherently revolves around. The scene with Reiner and Eren before he attacks is important too, showing sides and an eternal conflict of energy depletion having an excess of it.
>Eldians ruled over the world for a period, they became self conscious of it and full of self hate founded on themselves and possible propaganda from outside forces like Marley placing them into a suicidal decline still going on through zekes ambitions of mass extermination. They flourished and almost completely died out within the walls but Erens possible approach (whatever that is) could restart their lifespan of flourishing and place them out of the decline. If that’s what he plans.

Oi oi oi stop with this again Eruritrash

Just wasting his time. So, that we can have actual discussion for once

Where do you guys this will head from here? Will Zeke raise more Titans to fight the warriors or will him solo them without those?

Kill yourself

Zeke will probably scream next chapter (probably at the end since it's the last chapter of the volume).
RIP in pieces Nile and Pixis.

There's 300 titans ready and waiting in that building. That's why Eren looks so worried.

Why was that perverted old hag Hange keeping poor Eren shirtless again?

Attached: 1459046701916.jpg (382x394, 54K)

You look gorgeous today, lovely

Attached: 3294ED5D-996B-4DD7-AFC0-46D0BC28CE28.jpg (530x638, 140K)

I don't see any point of making Titans. Already they are in Castle and they will be fucked if they transform inside. He can destroy everyone just by throwing Stone. Eren should use war hammer power to make spikes around Zeke and Zeke should throw that spikes.

Shedding shirts every now and then is essential for a Jaeger's health and hygiene.

Gabi will save the world.

AMJC are probably getting out of the cell next chapter

Jaegers shed clothes whenever possible and answer to no one.

It would be a waste with the WHT powers not to make a baseball attack with the brothers

Ceiling collapse or someone freeing them?

I want to see Yeagerbros playing baseball with Porco as the ball.

Imagine the Porcofag

Onion coupon looked like he was heading to them last chapter so latter

There is a Porcofag?

i'm imagining

Attached: zp.png (385x300, 131K)

>le black hero
Shit, I wish Jeanbo was the one to figure out something

EMfags

It's not like Zeke would scream carelessly when his number one groupie and possibly other volunteers and Jeagerists who could act as support are still inside the building: non infected fellows would evacuate first. Also the titans are controlled so it's not like they would attack at random either.

Nothing to do with heroism, they just can't let Eren get rekt or the plan is ruined.

It's confirmed, expect leaks in one week.

Attached: ze.jpg (1000x730, 78K)

>Jaegers
>Loud
>Hairy
>Autistic
>Can only move forward
>Must shed all clothing every now and then or they die

Attached: zeke2.jpg (198x212, 20K)

>He doesn't know
Yes, the Porcofag is really autistic about PP, and our greatest adversary.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-083559_Chrome.jpg (1020x331, 330K)

Not that I care about ZP but it is the best explanation as to why Pieck didn't betray Zeke instead of the convenient "muh partner", it seems way more personal

Shit, Jaeger bros. are based as fuck and fun to follow. Gonna enjoy seeing them working together until the day comes.

Attached: 1555056976771.jpg (715x1707, 991K)

I'm not hyped for the next fight because its so obvious the ones dying will be Pieck, Yelena and Floch

>newfag
We're far away from getting a new manga chapter or any other new content.

Will they put manlet in the titan womb to restore his body?

What?

Wuh?
Sauce?

Sounds based to me.

Attached: 2c9bc589560c8a43468b4f6559e58f05IMG_591.jpg (1115x1600, 768K)

Fuck I read wrong. No I doubt it, Ymir Fritz wanted Zeke

Yeah, that's what I belive, Pieck could had informed her suspecions about Zeke to Maggath so he could keep an eye on him(not that he didn't do it). But for someone who should be indifferent to Zeke, expressions doesn't match her words, her expression in the later chapter isn't rage, but it could be consern about Zeke showing up.

I don't want to look to hard on it, I expect more panels to see more about it, not jumping the guy before getting a solid evidence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-112721_Chrome.jpg (1048x1565, 943K)

Fuck he really said onii-chan. Can't wait for the betrayal.

Attached: 1482944129803.jpg (337x325, 30K)

Loli Goddess doesn't give a shit about Manlet.

Attached: 1554604477048.jpg (1956x1166, 1.27M)

No
>Zeke's titan is a extention of his own body
Now about Ymir, I don't know, she could just be doing her thing, or just made s special case to Zeke since he is a Royal. But who knows, maybe Zeke is Ymir's instrument of her will on Earth.

Erenfags are brainlets and edgelords.

I just want them to be okay

Attached: b1724ad4-ae8f-48e9-98e5-1988645e4af0.jpg (500x672, 142K)

Ymir Fritz is Delta, she wants to be born into this world, that's why she protected Zeke just like in Zero Escape 3

>Manlet dying in the background

>When your dick is so big it stops raining
Can anyone resist the Zii?

Attached: 1558163904027.jpg (800x800, 116K)

>Guy loved his bro before even meeting him
>Worried that his father brainwashed his brother like he was
>Promised to save him one day
>Didn't betrayed his bro back in Marley
>Came back to life just to save him
>Will probably fight against a entire army just to keep him protected
>11/10 But can't see the betray because too denial to think about betrayel
Literally too pure for this world, uncle Zekzek would be too much for this cruel world.

Attached: 1553274803854.jpg (640x961, 149K)

>Ymir fritzs gets titan powers
>somehow this made all Eldians connected with paths and the founder can change their bodies
How the fuck does this work? I seriously think Eldians were just normal humans who got infected with Ymir spinal fluid.

They're literally locked in a cell that doesn't seem to have any windows. You should be relieved if a collapse isn't the outcome because someone would definitely get hurt.

>no dick

>No dick
>The same guy who takes any given chance to be naked or shirtless
You just know he is hung.

Attached: 1558131675449.png (948x1421, 677K)

I'm sure he caused that guy to ask his wife the divorce

Insane how this author made me give a damn about a cucklord anti-natalist who killed tons of people on the good guys' side.

There won't be a betrayal. Eren will probably try to reason with him instead but Zeke, being a self hating white that he is, will reject Eren and the chance to play with his niece. The rumbling will commence as the bros fight it out. Zeke rejecting Eren would mean Zeke is rejecting Grisha's regret and being blinded by his goal to the one thing that he really wanted in his childhood.

I don't know if it's impressive that I think Zeke is incredibly based and a total cuck at the same time. I respect the lengths that he goes to and the fact that he really does care, but I hate his whole anti-natalist schtick. It comes off as weak-willed when the guy shows amazing conviction literally everywhere else. What a guy.

>The rumbling will commence as the bros fight it out
I GIVE MY LIIIIFE NOT FOR HONOR BUT FOR YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-211356_YouTube.jpg (1912x1080, 703K)

He's been manipulated his whole life, first by Grisha and Dina, then by Xaver and now probably Eren. It's kind of pitiful.

Blind, in the deepest night...
Reaching out...grasping for a fleeting memory...

Attached: Punished Leonhart.jpg (650x650, 247K)

>Eren
>hairy
He can only grow some pathetic pubic hair beard

>Grisha
>shirtless
He only took off his shirt once to make the scar

TITAN EATEEEEEEERRR

The absolute SMELL from rarely showering makes up for it

Eww

Ereh

>The life Eren would get if he wasn't dying

Attached: Give_me_yous.jpg (1280x591, 225K)

So I dropped this years ago around the part with HELLO I AM ARMORED TITAN AND THIS IS MY COLOSSAL TITAN GIRLFRIEND EREN KUN.

I am now catching up since my backlog and I cannot believe how off the went plot wise, I am at the reveal about the "titans are jews".

Should I continue, is it worth it?

Attached: image.jpg (210x101, 13K)

hi abe-sama desu
you know what
i hate the man called zeke-san who said that we shouldn't reproduce
i hope his otouto eren-kun will stop his onii-chan's keikaku

Attached: 06dc8d18.jpg (553x309, 40K)

Yes

Attached: Remind them.png (385x362, 151K)

Best part yet to come

based dumblrina

Grisha, Dina and Xaver had good intentions for him, difference is that Grisha and Dina forced Zeke to be their instrument to achive their own goals and make Zeke belive it was his, when actually Zeke was just a object and never a son. Xaver on the other hand, actually cared for Zeke to the point he became his "son", and he didn't forced his ideology to Zeke, instead Zeke accepted the decision to prevent eldians to suffer like Xaver did, and that was the moment where Xavier was surprised by Zeke's decision.

What makes Zeke so good is that he wants to achive peace and freedom through death of his own people, and he belives in it and is just as driven as Eren to achive his goals. The type of character that you can respect his will to achive what he belives what it's "right".

Threads are slow. I remember that time when last page was released and thread was being completed in 5 minutes. I think same will happen during father reveal.

I cancelled the anime I don't want to continue it

Attached: Araki-san.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Eren impregnated the queen.

What have you done now you triggered the two crazy fujos

IN THE FATHER'S SINS

Attached: 0088-040.jpg (1067x1600, 347K)

Why aren't they wearing their armbands in the photo?

Don't they have to wear those only outside of their containment zone?

i don't understand isayama
is he trying to say grisha is a good person?

No they need special papers to leave the containment zone. The armbands are a permanent fixture. Maybe an Eldian photographed them and the photo was kept private.

What makes you say that

He is a man who made mistakes.

Attached: 653882ae-da65-40f5-947c-54c59619a3d0.png (814x541, 355K)

God I hope the music is good in this scene. Hope they play Wings of Freedom.

Uncle Zeke confirmed

youtu.be/gMjCiArhoV0?list=LLxSuIifLeCQW_QTzb7rFonQ
simbly tepic wins for CHADren

Attached: 1558042242662.png (592x516, 46K)

conny is a hypocrite
he laughed when bert destroyed eren's hometown
then this happened

Attached: 1558273852427.jpg (1067x1600, 444K)

I agree Araki-sama. This anime is no fun anymore.

Attached: KINOshita.png (1016x567, 903K)

>he laughed when bert destroyed eren's hometown
Mind giving us a reference for that? I'm not outright doubting you, I just don't remember

*He is a man

Mikasa couldn't answer, perhaps she kind of forgot about Hannes' death.

kruger and grisha are described as brave men fighting for freedom
but can you really justify what they've done to their surrounding people

Togashi would never

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Shinpai not, I have the perfect original ending desu

Attached: Tetsurō_Araki.png (265x369, 152K)

>Eren iee gaaaa lelel

>Come here to talk about snk
>HXHfags
>Anons eating bait
Bunch of newfags

Attached: 1550661238840.png (500x281, 132K)

I can assist, Araki-san. But could we bring back Yumiru for the ending?

Attached: wada.jpg (400x566, 30K)

It's either ledditors or newfags being laughed at by ledditors.

Moshiro! Yumiru will appear alive at the end and will kiss that girl, what was her namae, Kurista, right?. Mikasa will be pregnant. We have to troll Isayama-san before july. Ganbare!

Attached: 48073(2).jpg (225x350, 26K)

>Cancelling your adaptation because you’re upset your ship sank
There’s no way they could be so petty.

>Eren and Zeke touches
>Zeke is waiting but after afew seconds he notices it isn't happening
>Eren tells Zeke he has unmadethe curse but at the cost of his life
>As Eren dies he tells Zeke how good life is because they were born in this world
>Then Eren tells something we don't see to Zeke and then he says to Zeke to not make the same mistakes as father
>Some time passes
>We see a cabin in a field with flowers and threes with the ocean in front of the cabin
>A man gets out
>Uncle Zekzek carries his niece after promissing to his dying brother
>Zeke, the guy who belived that being born was a life of suffering
>Zeke grabs his niece and says "I Will teach you baseball...Nah, you wouldn't like it, we are gonna play with some toys."
>Zeke's final words are "You are free now"

Attached: 1546604476455.png (747x1080, 967K)

>>Come here to talk about snk
You outed yourself newfag. Only times discussion happens is during spoiler week and few hours after anime releases.

Kruger and Grisha have good intentions at best. They themselves don't glorify the horrible things they do, they just believe those are what need to be done for Eldia's greater good

Attached: 1558455167481.jpg (640x898, 143K)

When's even more punished manlet making his return

At most he will be Watsonlet

You would be surprised with how much shit the anime industry can pull off

good idea araki-san
how about a time skip and then everyone has kids now

Attached: images (35).jpg (367x450, 17K)

>Total character 360 moonwalk after seeing their loved ones die.
Based. Hope Araki won't ruin your kino ending, Isayama.

>Only times discussion happens is during spoiler week and few hours after anime releases.
Uh-hu, sure. If you say so.

Thankfully his caretakers made sure to do that for him.

Attached: a jaeger's natural habitat.jpg (1067x1600, 550K)

>manlet getting BTFO by based Zeke
>Mankasa BTFO by Eren
>Armong BTFO by Eren
>Zeke pisses on Erwin's grave
I can see it why they jumped off.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smile.png (720x1013, 271K)

Kono...URAGIRI MONO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Mad abe.png (1772x1252, 2.4M)

Abe looks so young

Attached: AbeHm.png (553x369, 309K)

they cancelled it because the manga became an anti-jewish nazi propaganda now

This is not a bad idea but also this is not code Geass and you telling me that Eren and Historia will never meet again?

>implying nips give a shit about that

Can Isayama be even MORE cruel with the fujos? I would kek if Zeke lives

Sex with Annie

Attached: I love sundays.png (540x634, 396K)

niggers niggers niggers!

shut up Armin

Fuck this gay world, this shit is just too pure to be allowed to exist, if Isayama made this to be true, it would be pure kino.

Attached: 1554402242577.jpg (480x480, 16K)

sniiff... smelly hobo... imagine how damp and intense it must be

Attached: mentallyill.png (94x100, 21K)

Imagine Koslow face right now haha. He angered a wrong hobo.

Calm down, Falco. Just because he looks like Gabi it doesn't mean you can think of committing adultery.

HOAD 3.0 in July with the audio reveal.

We know Isayama

shut up shadis

I miss EM

Attached: 54212893_541675916358469_1536339769438935489_n.jpg (720x774, 67K)

By the end of the battle, Eren had managed to consume all the other titan shifters. The only means to truly defeat one. Marley had lost, retreating with the remnants of their soldiers. And while the Yeagerists had to suffer the loss of their prisoners (the ones who’d not ingested Zeke’s spinal fluid and turned into ammo, pure titans) who had escaped during the turmoil. They are thankfully able to catch a breather. Regrouped and in hiding for now. A retreat.

And.

As promised.

Reunited.

Zeke had warned Eren not to touch him, but Eren pays it no mind. Not now. Certain with the other titan powers residing within him he is stable enough to curb the Founder’s abilities; even if he does make contact with a member of royal blood. Zeke is enthralled, ecstatic at Eren’s boldness. And so with bated breath, he watches as Eren’s hands reach to take his.

Eren’s touch is oddly gentle. As if to make up for the violence they both engaged in earlier. Zeke’s heart both full and aching for more. This warm, shy touch.

“These strong hands that saved me,” Eren tells him, almost pensive as his slender fingers glide across the backs of Zeke’s hands. A shudder coursing through Zeke’s body, electric unlike yet akin to the wake of their shifting.

“You made it just in time, I can’t help but be impressed,” each word captivates and endears him to Zeke further. Zeke had had nothing left. He’d been alone with this duty, this fate. With Eren here he has clarity. Conviction. Someone to protect. Something that’s his. Eren is his, Zeke thinks, giddy. Almost too happy. He’s sure the sort of grin on his face at present isn’t attractive. After all, no one has really seen his emotions laid bare aside Eren. The truth. His truth. Their truth.

Attached: jaegerbros.jpg (236x198, 12K)

why does he refuse to draw mikasa nude
best body in the series easily

>EHfags are brainlets

>Zeke touches Eren
>He will see all the dirty sex Eren and Historia had
>Will cry

araki wants to continue
but high ups in WIT are afraid that it could piss off murricans

Stop reading fanfic erehis

source

>>Armong BTFO by Eren
>>Zeke pisses on Erwin's grave
Those two points are pretty irrelevant desu. Maybe the Erwin part if you count WIT's lust for fujobucks.

We know, Eren

Attached: realcanon.jpg (869x1258, 262K)

No need. It'll be canon within the next year.

source?

Sorry, I guess you prefer this
Next you will say all shipperfags are bad

I love you, almost falls past his lips. An exalted prayer but Eren’s large and pretty eyes, the same shade as his glance up to look upon his face. His gaze meeting his. And Zeke knows Eren already knows.

That, at most.

“That you were able to escape Captain Levi is amazing,” Eren lightly ventures an inquiry without it being one. Zeke swallows, worried to tell the whole story.

“I had a hell of a time but I didn’t want to miss our date,” Zeke replies.

Implying fighting Levi had been the worse between the two. Fighting an enemy that he knew well (even if the other side of that coin held the same for him) vs that damn Ackerman. That Captain is a monster without a doubt. Zeke would rather they move on from the topic, disliking displaying this specific fear to Eren. His hands trembling. Even if Eren doesn’t hold it against him. His hands evermore gentle on his, reassuring. About Levi... Eren isn’t too concerned. Least for now.

“We can talk some more afterwards,” Eren says, his body drawing in closer to Zeke’s. The siblings left alone together to converse. A private room for them, guarded no doubt by Yelena and who she deems the best. The trustworthy.

“After what?” Zeke can’t help but ask, he hopes it’s a more pleasant smile across his lips as he tells Eren, “We have tonight to ourselves, don’t we Eren?”

They can finally talk at leisure as they had in Liberio. Zeke recalls fondly. When Eren had crossed the sea... all to meet him. Like Zeke had for Eren.

Attached: jaegerbros2.jpg (540x526, 48K)

Zeke is incapable of keeping a hand from reaching to cup Eren’s cheek. A thumb to brush against its softness. Then stroking through Eren’s hair (as Colt might to Falco’s, how jealous Zeke used to be of Colt, oh he feels bad about them... but they’ve had their whole lives together already while he and Eren...) perhaps his touch is more intimate than he intended but Eren doesn’t seem to mind. Eren pardons him of everything. Since they share in that everything.

Eren’s hands rest patiently atop Zeke’s chest as Zeke curls an arm behind Eren’s slim waist. Zeke trying to keep his breaths controlled, to not give away his rapidly throbbing heart. His face heating hotter the closer Eren becomes. His body smells of sweat, his own scent. His hair a little floral from the oil he’d used. That too distinctively Eren. Eren.

Encompassing all of Zeke’s senses. Zeke knows right away he loves the way Eren smells. Zeke feels wild, hungry as Eren licks at his lips, preparing to speak. Zeke wants Eren’s tongue across his mouth, his own tongue. He wants to bite and suck at Eren’s pink lips. Too close. Is his mouth near his. They are eye to eye, after the passing years.

Glowing in the darkened room, evening casting off its hues of red and indigo to blue and black- is Eren’s gaze. Glistening hollowed emerald, honed in upon him.

“It’s because we have all night to ourselves, dear big brother,” Eren says and Zeke almost cums then and there. Eren’s body falling further against his, Eren’s hand reaching down. To touch what Zeke had hoped he’d not notice the most. His bulging erection, large and throbbing worse than his pounding heartbeat. He groans as Eren massages it through his trousers.

“I have to reward you for your victory. You want that don’t you?”

You want me. Eren’s eyes hold no doubt. Within them Zeke is thrilled to find- Eren wants him too.

“You mean our victory,” Zeke corrects, a twinge of pink flitting across Eren’s cheeks to Zeke’s delight.

Attached: jaegerbros3.jpg (1200x1028, 137K)

So sad
Eren is such a nice guy, for giving his sister a scarf

Attached: MikasaAutism.png (1090x982, 1.06M)

Honestly? I think this is what will trigger Zeke. I wonder how will he react when he learns he is going to be uncld

Eren caught off guard by Zeke’s good nature to share the glory. Feeling against his body Zeke’s mirth as he chuckles.

“Don’t be like that, Zeke, you saved me...” Eren is also stubborn, “You did the most so...” Zeke thrilled to learn Eren is willing to spoil him. The sight of Eren’s flustered visage, his pretty downcast eyelashes as he glances away.

“Ah!” Eren calls out, causing his dick to grow even harder. As Zeke holds Eren’s chin. Turning Eren back to him. Panting as he has a better look at Eren’s lovely face. A real beauty, his Eren is.

Zeke leans in for a reward Eren has not yet offered. Their kiss deep and wet.

Completely bare.

The both of them.

Zeke sits upon the bed, Eren unheeding his suggestions to join him in it. On his knees instead, upon the floor. Causing what little blood that remained in Zeke’s head to rush down to his dick.

Eren reaches to tuck back behind his ear a lock of silky dark hair that falls forward, into his way. As his head bobs up and down between Zeke’s legs. Eren’s lips wrapped around Zeke’s tall cock. His wet hot tongue licking his shaft as he sucks his big brother off eagerly.

Attached: jaegerbros4.jpg (435x604, 44K)

>EMfags keep believing
Poor things.

uncle*

>Mikasa will never grow beyond being Eren's slave.
B-based.

Attached: Loyal Ackerdog.png (1200x770, 1.98M)

Moaning as he feels each vein and pulse along Zeke’s cock to his tongue as he takes the cock down his throat. Sweat gliding between Eren’s flat breasts, the nipples perked from Eren pinching at them, and coaxing Zeke to do the same. Eren’s legs widening, his plump ass jutting up when Zeke pinches too hard, twisting as Eren gasps for breath. Sucking in hard through his nose as he deep throats Zeke’s cock further, the wet tip touching the back of it. Smearing a taste of what’s to come.

Having undone Eren’s hair, the silky strands gripped at one side, threaded through his fingers. Zeke tries to be gentle. He needs to cherish Eren. Eren is the only existence in this world that understands him. Cares for him. Yet that sentiment seems to drive Zeke to want to do the opposite. He wants to be rougher. For Eren to take him deeper, harder. Zeke finds his hips thrusting up vigorously, to shove his cock more frequently into Eren’s welcoming mouth. Eren struggling to accept him. To have him inside him as he pleases. On realising that, how even in this sort of situation Eren is struggling for him. Zeke cannot help but cum, touched by Eren’s sentiment, moaning as Eren does.

Eren tasting Zeke’s hot semen, gulping it down. Tears spilling from his eyes from the effort, from his satisfaction that Zeke is cumming. Running down his cheeks to meet at his chin, dripping diamonds. Eren’s lips to his hilt as he slurps Zeke down, up. Eren’s hips are moving up and down. Zeke notices. An unexpected spurt of ejaculation gushing out, on realising Eren is touching himself. Fucking his asshole on his reaching fingers. Zeke is delirious with desire. Suddenly no longer satisfied with Eren sucking him off.

“Mmmn! Nng!” Eren cries out, a wet slurping pop as Zeke tries to gently pull Eren’s mouth off his cock. Eren’s brow furrowed in confusion. Between being concentrated on his efforts to suck Zeke’s dick, the pleasure of his fingers filling his tight asshole- then Zeke drawing him up.

Attached: jaegerbros5.jpg (451x604, 96K)

EMfags have always managed to make true Mikasafags look cringey

On his back.

Eren is overcome. His body splayed across the mattress. Zeke’s cock still dripping from his cum, and wet with Eren’s saliva. As Eren’s mouth and chin are. Eren unable to swallow all of Zeke’s thick cum in time for this change of events. Is still managing. Panting.

“What about you Eren? Don’t you think your dear big brother should reward you too?”

“Ah! Ahh! Zeke!” Eren’s startled exclamation almost has Zeke hard again, so soon. Eren is adorable, suddenly embarrassed by Zeke grabbing at his legs and parting them. To look over Eren’s thick thighs, his curled up cock, but most of all his tight and teased hole. Only a little swollen from Eren’s own ministrations.

“Big brother needs to treat you too Eren,” and unlike Eren who’d reined his words back, Zeke goes on to ask- jubilant as he already knows the answer, “You want my cock inside you don’t you? Don’t worry, I’ll give it to you all you want. My cute Eren. After I’ve had a taste, big brother is going to fuck you all night long.”

Propping up Eren’s legs over his shoulders, Zeke dips down to grope and part Eren’s ass cheeks. Groaning in desire as he has a closer look of Eren’s little hole, puckering in and out as Eren shivers in anticipation. Finding it difficult to speak from sucking on Zeke’s cock for such a while.

Eren’s head snaps back against the mattress as he feels Zeke’s tongue poke at his hole. Grabbing at the sheets and twisting them in his fists. Eren moans highly as he juts his ass towards Zeke’s mouth. His big brother’s beard scratching, coarse against the tender, usually unexposed flesh between his ass cheeks.

Attached: erehsteam.jpg (491x590, 86K)

Give your predictions

Attached: 1541263101740.gif (500x605, 951K)

She'll stand as his equal in their relationship, brainlet. That is her development

Zeke licks him over, between the cheeks. Shoving the tip of his tongue, more of it into Eren’s puckered hole and tasting him thoroughly- ravages him. Eren hitches up his legs further. The thick backs of his thighs to Zeke’s shoulders as his toes splay out, the heels of his feet thrusting into the air back and forth as his hips move.

His ass jiggling within Zeke’s strong hands, massaging the fatty flesh and keeping it parted for his mouth. Zeke tastes his little brother wholly. Wanting their mixed saliva to pave way for his enlarged cock. Zeke growing taller, bigger, harder from hearing each of Eren’s needy cries- tasting his hot tight hole, his sweat slick flesh, feeling his wet heat. Eren’s perked nipples prominent as he manages to look Zeke’s way. His wild gaze enough to set Zeke on edge; immediately Zeke wants to give Eren what he wants.

Before that, just another taste. That has Eren cry out harder, higher in pleasure. Such cries rising, more frequent once Zeke settles Eren’s legs around his hips, Eren wrapping them there eagerly as Zeke slams his cock inside Eren’s wetted hole to the hilt. Eren screaming in both pain and pleasure, steam rising from where their bodies join as Zeke rocks into him heatedly, ready. More ready than he’s ever been in his whole life for anything, to do this. To have Eren as he should. Eren- Eren!

“Eren! You’re all mine! Eren!”

Zeke pounds his cock relentlessly into Eren’s asshole. His hands upon Eren’s wide hips, Eren fucks his hole onto Zeke’s cock continuously. Moaning wantonly as Zeke grunts above him. Needing little rest despite the intense fighting of earlier; since Zeke had intervened. As Eren recalls how Zeke had showed up at the right time, Eren compares it to how perfectly Zeke’s cock hits up against his prostate.

Attached: jaegerbros6.jpg (700x567, 80K)

Release in x+4 chapters
Her release is always x+4 chapters away.

Mikasa will have her own life. Eren never had romantic feelings for her

Just when Eren wasn’t sure he could take it anymore, how big and hard Zeke is. Filling him right up, Eren skims his touch across his belly to feel the bulge of Zeke’s member inside him. Soon it won’t only be Zeke’s cock inside him... but his cum too. Eren licks his lips, moaning, the taste of Zeke’s cum still in his mouth, in his gut. Eren wants more. More of his big brother!

“More! More dear big brother more! Fuck me harder! Zeke!”

Eren crying out as Zeke complies to his sweet little brother’s needs. Grunting as he gets his larger dick that much more inside Eren, faster. As much as Eren wants. Eren shows Zeke what he wants. Spreading his thighs wider, his heels pushing to Zeke’s back, his dick slapped to his being filled belly. Eren cums. The white ejaculation spurting between their sweat drenched, meeting flesh.

With Eren’s spirited splattering encouragement, Zeke’s cum shoots out too. Filling up Eren’s hot anus, Eren cries out almost brokenly. Shamelessly. Loving the sensation of his own sticky climax clinging to his stomach, his nipples, his chin- smeared to Zeke’s abs as Zeke leans forward to kiss him over the mouth. Hitching that last inch of his dick into Eren’s hole so his cum is drenching Eren to his very core. With this prolonged proximity. No doubt lies in either of them they’ll have complete control over the rumbling.

Zeke is besides himself in happiness as Eren’s arms wrap across his shoulders. Eren’s fingers harshly tugging Zeke’s thick golden hair. Eren ensnaring his grip in the locks, desperate to pull Zeke closer to him. His mouth open to his, their tongues thoroughly tasting each other all over again. Zeke moans into Eren’s hot mouth. His hands reaching to grope Eren’s full ass.

Eren squirming in his bold touch, his body flushed and perfectly fucked by him. Zeke wants to have his Eren some more.

Attached: jaegerbros8.png (500x365, 227K)

>Her development still revolves around Eren's dick
Fuck off EMcunt. Mikasa will be independent and live for herself.

All shipperfags are cancer with no exception

“I love you, dear big brother,” Eren tells him breathlessly, “I adore you,” Eren continues, pressing kisses to his face, jostling up his glasses, “I want you inside me forever.”

Causing Zeke to laugh lightly and lowly, a humored rumble for their tumble. Eren taking a turn to say what need not even be said. For Zeke understands Eren too. Zeke completely in bliss.

“Soon, my love,” Zeke tells him. Zeke‘s heart tender by the twinge of melancholy that emerges from Eren’s usual disposition as Zeke goes on, “Once you’ve reclaimed the other two I will join them. I’ll always be with you.”

For Eren’s sake.

The world’s.

Since Eren has become his world.

They will defeat Eldia and humanity will live on without a world of titans.

Zeke will save Eren again.

Zeke kisses Eren again.

Their kiss deepens as Zeke draws his arms around Eren. Tighter, surer. Embracing him with every ounce of affection he carries for him. Eren seemingly wanting to drown himself in such an embrace as they lay together upon the skewed bedding. The night cool on their naked skin.

He strokes Eren’s cheek, brushing aside strands of hair, sticking to it. Eren watching him.

Zeke knows Eren’s gaze will not part from him, expectant of the future.

A future that they will remain reunited in.

Joined together.

Together at last.

--- fin ---

Attached: jaegerbros9.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

I feel bad for true mikasafags, they always get mistaken as EMfags

EMfags are cringey in overall

>be eren
>got his father's memories with the titan power
>the memories of his father fucking his mother
>mother looks like him
how awkward it is

Soon, her dad promised.

Reminder to report Yelena to the MNA (Marleyan People's Army) every time she posts in these threads.

>"I think it is pitiful if Mikasa's life is only about staying together with Eren."
Her development is likely going to completely another direction than you think.

I bet you will tell that to the ZEfag and EMfag too

Can’t wait for Eren & Mikasa to live happily ever after.

Attached: 1541590643614.png (128x130, 24K)

Post more Yelena delusion

the mrs smith aids returns

Yes.

t. speedreader
How many times will Araki need to make changes to drive the point that "Mikasa is the heroine and the MC's only love interest" home?
Isayama is more subtle about it when writing the manga, but he needs to authorize the changes Araki makes in the anime, and considers it the "definitive version".

She will be Jean's wife

Attached: 1546254919506.jpg (1200x916, 226K)

What? Even EAr has more chances than EM. Isayama never liked EM, he just can't fight againdt the EMautists from the anime team, but he was still cucking Mikasa with Armin in the manga. EM won't happen, I don't know why you keep insisting

ok
this one is a modern Eren's birthday!AU

Zeke has just come out from his shower. A towel around his waist and his glasses somewhat fogged up by the steam of the bathroom. Rising and dispersing as he emerges to the cooler air of the hall. His glasses clearing up to see that Eren is finally home. He'd missed him call out the telling phrase of "I'm home!" with the water running.

"There you are Zeke!" Eren is saying rather cross, "I called for you earlier but you didn't say a thing! I guess it couldn't be helped if you were in the shower," Eren relents, the pout about his lips lessening.

Instead of heading off to his room now that he's had his word with him, Zeke is surprised, as Eren passes by him into the bathroom. Fetching another towel, he returns to throw it over Zeke's head. Not needing to get on his tiptoes like he did only a couple years ago. Eren fretting as he dries at Zeke's hair, the soft towel between Eren's fingers rubbing gently.

"Even if the room isn't cold, if you don't dry your hair out proper you'll catch a cold. Isn't that what you always got after me about Zeke?" Eren is regarding him with a frown, too close as he makes sure Zeke's hair is dry enough. Smiling when he pats at the moisture clinging to Zeke's beard too, with the hanging ends of the towel. Zeke's grateful his hot face is already hot from the shower.

"I appreciate it Eren. How about letting me pass by so I can get to my room to change?" Zeke quips, noticing Eren has finished with his hair and is rather, looking over his body. His bare chest. His abs.

Eren loves muscles. And it's one of the qualities Zeke's glad he's worked at if it pleases Eren so.

Attached: 1.jpg (474x474, 71K)

Me too. Eren and Mikasa are brothers who lived really shitty traumatic experiences. I hope that in the end, Mikasa can know her niece and be friends again with her sister in law, Historia. Also I hope too that Eren can get along well with his friend and brother in law, Jean. Even after all the things that happened, I don't lost faith.

EMfags always ignore this. I wonder why kek.

Attached: Isayama.jpg (535x704, 526K)

Based and redpilled

Based.

He could get ready for bed, but he's hoping to have a late dinner with Eren. Who had spent this evening after school out with his friends. No doubt tomorrow he'll spend his birthday with them too during the afternoon. Breakfast time is for him and Zeke, and dinner used to be like that too- but lately that Levi has been stealing Eren away in the evenings. Taking him out after a long workout, Eren had texted Zeke about. Zeke grateful Eren doesn't ignore his calls and always picks up when Zeke tries to desperately thwart potential romantic interests.. To no avail. Eren doesn't understand what the big deal is. Since he'll be home soon.

Zeke's gut is a mess, churning as he considers. Maybe Eren wasn't with his friends this evening, but with a potential romantic interest? And had learnt it was easier to go out with them, if he told Zeke he was actually with Mikasa and Armin? Zeke doesn't know if he can handle dinner at this point, so worked up. Eren setting down the plates of their well loved cheesy carbonara.

Zeke almost surprised to see it, since didn't Eren go out to eat? With... with that...

"Whew! I am so hungry! Your shower was too long! I thought we'd never get to eat."

Eren must have made this as Zeke was still showering, and then he'd even waited for him.

Zeke is touched, his brooding easing.

"It's still hot enough, hurry up and eat Zeke," Eren is saying, before stuffing his mouth. Delighted at the melted cheese, both their favourite aspect of this dish. Oh and the bacon too of course.

Eren hands Zeke a napkin on seeing cheese caught in his beard.

As Zeke eats, the knots in his gut clear with Eren narrating his day.

Attached: 2.jpg (474x474, 55K)

How badly does she want to fuck the Yeager bros?

Attached: 0116-023.jpg (1066x1600, 466K)

Real bad. How can anyone say no to this face?

Attached: 1552655070132.jpg (700x829, 114K)

Too bad Zeke is pure and Eren is loyal to Historia

"Mikasa had to go home right away to finish some project for her basketball club but me and Armin went around the market place. There were some special stalls up for the spring festival," with Eren chattering on, Zeke hadn't been paying too much attention to the table- finally he sees Eren had brought out the red wine for them both without asking his permission first. Zeke lets it go since it is Eren's birthday tomorrow. As a bonus, he knows, if Grisha were here he'd be upset Zeke is letting Eren drink when he's not yet of age.

Eren takes a sip of said wine before continuing.

"...there was this lottery game at the grocery we typically visit. That's where I got this bacon on sale... anyway Armin was saying I should give the lottery a try with it being my birthday tomorrow and all so I may be lucky and look! He was right! I won the grand prize!"

Eren excitedly brings out the prize, Zeke's heart skipping on seeing Eren's cheeks flush so happily- the prize are premium tickets to use for one trip throughout the next two weeks, to go to the popular Nine Titans Amusement Park.

"The prize is for two, and initially I asked Armin to go with me since he was the one to suggest I do the lottery. But he said Mikasa would get jealous if we went without her... and then he pointed out that these are special tickets. Meant for me to bring someone 'special' along..."

Zeke feels his stomach drop. So Eren hadn't gotten sneaky enough to lie about when he was going out with someone else. Zeke doesn't want to hear it. Eren will tell him, that he's going to take another person with him. And that unworthy person was going to get to spend the highlights of Eren's sweet sixteen on a wonderful predestined date. It isn't fair! Zeke gathers up his resolve to tell Eren he can't, as Eren says-

"So, I was thinking that it's absolutely perfect! Big brother can go with me! What do you think Zeke? You have tomorrow off don't you?"

Attached: 3.jpg (474x474, 66K)

Fuck off, she knows Zeke is pure

kek

Eren is absolutely adorable, with his big pretty eyes looking at him like that. Shy yet begging, Eren's cheeks are even more flushed. He's embarrassed to ask Zeke like this, so excited. Most of all, too sweet, like he's a child again. Eren getting more rough around the edges with him as he'd gotten older. Zeke not minding, since it was for the better. Eren too tempting when he's like this. When he's like this Zeke's heart melts, and he wants to eat Eren all up. He wants to pull him into his arms and never let him go.

"M-me?" Zeke hears himself stutter, still in a state of shock. His whole body feels hot on seeing Eren look at him so earnestly. As if Zeke can say no to him. And it'll break his heart if he does. A deep satisfaction runs through Zeke at that thought, though he knows in his case his affection for Eren is more perverse than Eren's affections are for him.

Eren goes on to say,

"Of course! With daddy away for work so much, it's you who's been looking after me... or is going to an amusement park with me too childish for you big brother?"

That's Eren’s concern, since the age gap between them is rather...

"Big brother doesn't mind!" Zeke says, absolutely on over the moon, that it's him and not someone else that Eren considered to bring. Even if Eren is dating a girl, Zeke won't let that bring him down. Least for tomorrow, since Eren will be spending his whole birthday with him! Zeke! And it is Eren's special day, Zeke will make sure to make it special too.

Eren looks so delighted in that moment Zeke agrees to go, Zeke has to hold himself back from rising up out of his seat. And scooping Eren up into his arms. He wants to twirl him around as he often did for him as a child and cover his face with kisses. Eren complaining and scolding him when he gets too touchy with him nowadays.

Attached: 4.jpg (474x663, 70K)

Boyega is Kiyomi's spy. He will kidnap Mikasa and take her to Hizuru in that plane

>she knows Zeke is pure
And she still craves the Z. Look at her reaction. Shivering in ecstasy.

Attached: 1550447554508.jpg (2037x3056, 2.14M)

Not as badly as she wants them to fuck each other.

Always telling him he's too close, or to 'not do that there!', embarrassed when Zeke kisses his hands or strokes his hair in public. In private especially which Zeke finds odd. He should be more shy in public shouldn't he?

Zeke is thinking about Eren's soft hair. How he's started to grow it out. It's nearly touching his shoulders now. Zeke has also had to hold himself back from running his fingers through it. Swallowing as he's considered gripping the dark brown locks in his fingers, when his thoughts take a dark turn. How often he's considered that, in his bed as he's gripped his hard cock, thinking about Eren in his bed. Kissing and feeling Eren's body beneath his, wanting to pound his cock inside him, feel up Eren's cute plump ass, make Eren all his. Every single lovely inch of him. Zeke shuddering as he looks over Eren's rosy cheeks. Eren fidgeting at the table, absentmindedly stroking a lock of hair between his long slim fingers. Eren glancing away from him. Eren is too pretty. All day tomorrow Eren is going to be all his.

He'll have to be careful to not get too hands-y. Eren won't like that and Zeke doesn't want to ruin his day.

"We should go to bed soon," Eren is saying, "since we need to get up early to make it for when the park opens," Eren is smiling so warmly, Zeke is ashamed at how hard his cock is, "I'm so excited for tomorrow! Zeke!"

Eren kisses his cheek before he heads off to his room, to get ready for bed.

Zeke has to go clean himself up before cleaning up the kitchen.

Attached: 5.jpg (474x474, 37K)

i doubt she loves them romantically
she doesn't want to fuck them
she will reject them if they say they want to fuck her

She is going to be crushed under Zeke isn't she ;_;

At the amusement park, queued up right before it opens.

Eren loops his arm in Zeke's and turns them around. So you can see the amusement park's gates in the photo of them, as Eren draws up his phone to take a selfie of them together. Zeke besides himself in happiness, trying to contain it as he watches Eren type out 'Birthday Date at Nine Titans with big brother ' beneath the photo. Posting it to his favourite social media app. Mikasa and Armin's 'likes' are almost instant. Commenting, wishing him 'Happy Birthday!' again even though they'd done a group call to do so this morning as he and Zeke had had breakfast. Zeke had made something especially sweet for Eren. Wanting to appease him and his sweet tooth. Chocolate chip pancakes smothered in strawberries and strawberry jam topped with whip cream.

Eren looks satisfied too about the photo, giving it one more long look before pocketing his phone into the jacket Zeke had gotten for him. Puffy yet light for the spring weather, water resistant for oncoming april showers. A light pink with the floral print of cherry blossom petals along the edges and the wrists of the sleeves. Eren had been more enthused about the gift than Zeke had foreseen, as he'd put it on right away. Insisting to wear it over his loose green sweater today, telling Zeke 'it's perfect', surprised when Zeke had told him there's more gifts to come. This was only his morning birthday gift. Zeke usually spoils him rotten on his birthday, but gives him his gifts all at once at dinner time when they have their own cake. Eren telling him what he and his friends did that day, what his friends had got him, Zeke determined to one up them every year (both Mikasa and Armin formidable foes in the gift giving department).

Attached: 6.jpg (474x474, 66K)

Not if she gets impaled on his TITANFORGED COCK first.

She's not going to live much longer I fear

Attached: 1541703282968.jpg (596x745, 105K)

>tfw no Armin gf (male)

Attached: 74777368_p42.jpg (960x789, 293K)

Yes, she's gonna die by her god like good zealots do.

Since they'll be giving their gifts to Eren tomorrow, and Zeke has Eren all day today, Zeke has to make sure he wins through presentation. A countdown is rather exciting isn't it? Eren is surely anticipating the next gift, amongst his general excitement of their amusement park date.

A date! Eren had called it.

Zeke knows kids Eren's age use that term more freely, to be cute. Zeke doesn't mind. Eren is so cute. The jacket suits him perfectly, contrasting with his sweater. And then, the way his light blue jeans cling to his long legs, the curve of his hips, his round ass- Zeke feels fortunate. Eren is such a lovely sight, yet also! Even more!

Eren's arm is looped again into his after the park opens and they're through. Eren tugging him along to the rides he wants to go on first. Zeke happy for Eren to lead the way. They can go wherever Eren's heart desires.

The first ride the most infamous and exciting.

A rollercoaster that goes through grassy terrain, around towering mountains, through giant trees as model titans narrowly miss grabbing or biting them up. The most awed at portion of this long ride is when they dive underground into the deep lighted crystal cavern that's genuine. There's no titans there but rebels who 'shoot' at them. The smoking 'bullets' pitter patter out after some impressive looping brings them back above ground. The surge up from the caverns making the following course of down and around even more exciting. Eren's hair is a mess as they rush from this ride to the next. Zeke is grateful he didn't lose his glasses.

There's a ride that allows them to 'try on' the historic 3D maneuver gear and fly about. One ride is styled in carts zigzagging through an abandoned city. Another has them on a ship that jostles up to impossible heights. The ferris wheel that allows them to see overhead the entire park, Eren spotting what else he'd like to try.

Attached: 7.jpg (474x948, 103K)

We need a spin-off about molester-kun.

I swear EZfag only ever comes to post their fanfics

Calm down Mikasa.

>kid eren: so so
>adult eren: hot as fuck
>kid mikasa: cute
>adult mikasa: more like mankasa
>kid armin: cute
>adult armin: ugly as sin
what went wrong

Why didn't Floch just kill manlet instead of hurr let me check his pulse

Attached: Yeetd.png (819x756, 545K)

He wanted to know if his future bride lied to him.

He felt sorry for his waifu Hansi.

Eren hurrying Zeke to try the horseback riding, his tussled hair remains as they gallop about the ring, or rather Eren does. Zeke not doing so well on a horse. He doesn't know if the horse just doesn't like him, or he's not adept at this sort of thing. While Eren seems like a natural.

Luckily this mishap for Zeke is made up. Zeke able to shine when uncharacteristically Eren chooses the haunted house to visit afterwards. Just as afraid of ghosts (or rather, the idea of them) as he was as a child. Brave at first then clinging to Zeke the farther in they go. Jumping at every mirror trick, or odd noise. Eren trembling against him, his arms and hands tight around Zeke. His hand fisting the front of Zeke's shirt, clutching it even as they make it back out into the daylight. The haunted mansion Zeke's favourite attraction yet. Eren too spooked by it that he allows Zeke's arm to remain around him as they determine what's next.

They take a street cart to the decided area. Both agreeing it's almost time for lunch.

Stopping at a few shops on the way. There's a dress up area they can take pictures in, so they take a commemorative photo. Zeke frowning at it since he feels out of place in the Survey Corps uniform Eren had chose. Tangled a bit in the mantle, Eren is laughing at him about that. Surely Eren is going to put this in a proper frame and put it with their other photos up in the hall. Zeke would be more annoyed since no doubt. Grisha is going to make some obtuse comment about it when he comes home; trying to include himself where he isn't welcomed (in Zeke's opinion). But Eren looks too happy about it, for Zeke to be that sour.

Attached: 8.jpg (473x474, 55K)

i'm surprised there are so many yelenafags
what's so good about her

Zekegirl here please post Zeke x reader (girl) fics

Wacky shenanigans where he attempts kidnapping Armin and having his way with him each episode/chapter, only to get cockblocked by different characters.

Attached: large.jpg (500x656, 94K)

Are you that nigger who posted that gay fic on Eren's birthday? I'll never forget how kino it was at first until tentacles and falco started raping eren. Fuck you

Fuck off Yelena

She's very tall and spooky.

based

Attached: Epic Win!!!.png (1077x610, 616K)

good

Since it's spring, the cherry blossom (gifts from the Hizuru nation) trees are blooming and there's a whole park area for them. Part of their tickets' special is access here, along with the picnic lunch set. Eren not minding for once, that Zeke insists on carrying something for him, as they get under the trees and the pink flowering blossoms. Eren enchanted by them. Some petals falling, twirling down with the occasional breeze that manages to pass through. The sweet fragrance of the flowers tinting the warm sunlight filtering through the branches. Eren decides on the spot he likes, so Zeke unfolds their blanket.

Petals already caught in his hair. Eren sets out the food, telling Zeke what everything is since he actually read the menu in the brochure.

There's seasoned roasted potatoes, thick roast beef sandwiches, mixed lettuce salad, and a limited edition cherry blossom mousse cake. Iced green tea to wash it down, oh but see that label there on the basket with their surname?

"I ordered something special! Something just for you Zeke!"

Eren takes out the capped beverage with agusto.

It's black iced coffee.

"You didn't have to go through the trouble. It's not my birthday. Besides, I'm not so picky. I don't dislike tea," Zeke is saying, thrilled nonetheless. A fluffy feeling filling him up. Eren wouldn't have gone through the trouble for anyone else- would he? Zeke stomps down the many possible anyones. A certain shortie especially.

"I know... but you prefer coffee don't you?" Eren is saying, not wrong, seeing through Zeke's bluff.
Yes

Attached: 9.jpg (473x354, 17K)

Zeke doesn't like girls their bodies make babies

"You're welcome, big brother," he goes on to say, rather self-satisfied. If they weren't eating right now, Zeke would wipe that smile off Eren's face and make a different smile emerge by tickling him. Frantic, breathless, relenting Eren would become. Easily. All from his fingers. Imagining Eren's form weak beneath his, his body warm, his breath fanning across Zeke's cheek as he catches it. His long dark hair trailing out about his pretty face, his lovely eyes as green as the grass. The cherry blossom petals strewn about his hair, pink like his soft lips.

Eren mistakes the shudder that runs through Zeke's body for a shiver, as he has a sip of the special iced coffee.

"Hit the spot did it?" Eren remarks, having finished his salad and sandwich half with relish, he’s checking the basket for anymore food, finding, "Oh! There's more! There's bratwurst too!"

Happy to find more food, more meat, Eren forks a sausage energetically. Bringing up a whole portion to his mouth, biting the tip. Chewing.

Swallowing.

"It's really good! Have some too Zeke!"

Eren offers him a portion, holding up the unlidded container. Zeke barely grabbing onto it as he watches Eren eat his brat, bite by bite, inch by inch.

"There's only one cake so we have to share," Eren says, a sort of accusing tone in his voice. Since Zeke is not nearly finished eating while Eren has already cleared his plate. Zeke hurries to eat, and not get distracted anymore. Eren rubbing his back, and passing him the water when Zeke swallows some potato too quickly. Eren frowning at him as he insists he drinks more water, disbelieving in Zeke's reassurances that he's alright, until he hears him clear his throat. His breathing even.

Attached: 10.jpg (474x342, 38K)

>best girl will never be animated
YAMERO!!!

Attached: pii.png (350x350, 237K)

The population LOVES him. Most of the military are behind him 100% or have been beaten into submission. Only moralfags like Armin are against him.
Also reminder that the world would’ve declared war on paradis regardless of what Eren did, and his attack set the invasion plans back quite some time.
If this raid fails the marley forces will be surrounded and destroyed.

"You aren’t really that concerned about me, you simply want to eat your cake now don't you?" Zeke teases.

"Our cake!" Eren insists, not wanting to be greedy, but Zeke knows how much Eren loves sweets. Looking at it, Zeke knows Eren would have no problem finishing this cake off by himself. Huffily almost, Eren carefully settles the plate of cake and their two forks in front of Zeke. Eren surprising Zeke some more as he-

"What are you doing?"

"Oh... I am getting a bit tall for this aren't I?" Zeke hears Eren fret. Eren settling against him on his lap. The top of his head no longer snuggly fitting beneath Zeke's chin as it had for so many years. Zeke has to lean forward, over Eren's shoulder to get more comfortable.

"That seems so," Zeke replies, trying to keep the hobble out from his voice, wondering if Eren can hear his heartbeat picking up, or feel how hotter his body is, with Eren so close. Maybe the added temperature has made him even more comfortable to Eren who loves to stay warm, Eren sighing against him contently. Zeke feeling the shape of Eren's shoulder blades against his chest, his lower back to his stomach, his soft ass against his lap. The scent of his hair, his skin. It's maddening as Eren snuggles up nonchalantly against him, happily seated. He holds up the plate of cake, disregarding the second fork as he takes a bite, then gets Zeke a bite. Offering it to Zeke behind him, from his own fork.

"It's super sweet and soft," Eren tells him, smiling, meaning he likes it. And since Zeke also enjoys sweets he's confident Zeke will enjoy it too.

Accepting his bite. More than the cake, Zeke is enjoying Eren. Zeke is in heaven, in bliss, for his mouth, his lips, his tongue to touch exactly where Eren's mouth, lips, tongue had been- Eren is giggling at Zeke's expression. His eyes shut as he licks surely the same place Eren had licked to get that bit of cream off too.

Attached: 11.jpg (474x320, 31K)

I can understand them, that's pretty much all they have left after it was more or less confirmed in 114 that Eren's been playing his bro like a damn fiddle. I personally don't think he has grown cold to the point of being completely unable to sympathize with Zeke's plight, though: after all he reached a similar conclusion at some point in his life due to his father's actions and if it weren't for Historia and his mom's words he would have become just about as blackpilled as Zeke, or maybe even offed himself. But he's definitely following his own path that is diametrically opposed to his brother's, so a confrontation/betrayal is inevitable.

"Do you think it's that delicious, big brother?" Eren is asking. Zeke can feel Eren's hair, brush up against his cheek, strands caught in his beard. Zeke glances at Eren, who is slightly turned to him. To have a better look at him, and more easily feed him the cake. Zeke tries not to groan as Eren quickly and eagerly has another bite of cake for himself. Where Zeke's mouth had just been, the fork now inside Eren's mouth.

"Yeah, don't you?" Zeke hears himself say, a weak moan escaping him as Eren's cheeks flush. Eren admitting finally, "Probably... it's one of the best cakes I've ever eaten."

Not wanting to say so unless Zeke agrees.

Zeke only noticing now, his hand on Eren's thigh. His large fingers gripping around the inner portion as his palm feels up the top of it. His other arm around Eren's waist, to support him... Zeke is almost afraid of where that hand wants to go. Wanting to feel up the rest of Eren's body. Knowing it'll be too obvious then if it's not already obvious now.

Sweating, nervous, to make matters worse and it was only a matter of time (minutes) that it had to happen- he's hard too. There's no way Eren hasn't noticed, yet it doesn't seem like he's ignoring Zeke. Getting Zeke his next bite of cake, ecstatic that Zeke likes the cake just as much as he.

"Say 'Ahn~'," Eren is teasing him, surely recalling the number of instances Zeke had said such to him when he was little. Making Zeke feel even guiltier about his predicament. His desires. As he shamelessly has another bite, as delicious and thrilling as the first, knowing where that fork is going next. The cake finished in this manner. Eren still snuggled up against him on his lap, even as he licks up the cream that'd gotten stuck to his lips. Making Zeke feel even crazier, hornier, as he watches. He wants to kiss Eren.

Attached: 12.jpg (473x613, 21K)

>That Floche x Hange hivemind
Based.

Attached: 1545846919407.png (1100x779, 1.09M)

One more taste of the cake, through Eren's mouth before he gets to taste Eren's hot, soft mouth. His sweet little Eren, squirming upon his lap. Zeke's heart a ragging throb to his temples, his dick, as he considers Eren has finally noticed it. Eren will push him away disgusted, having figured it all out. Eren turning around on his lap-

Zeke confused, as Eren draws his arms around his torso. Hugging him to him, his legs straddled around his waist. Eren is in his arms. His face nuzzling against the crook of his neck, "I forgot how comfortable it is to sit on you. I almost don't want to ride any more rides. I just want to take a nap, right here," Eren's voice is sleepy like he might, adorable. Zeke shudders as he wants Eren to at least ride one more ride, atop him, his cock vying for it. Secluded as their spot may be they're not the only ones lunching here and no doubt Eren wouldn't want to do that with him anyway. Zeke disgusted with himself, after he'd promised to himself (to Eren!) that he wouldn't be like this on Eren's birthday. That today is just about Eren. Zeke can't resist stroking his fingers through Eren's hair, "Don't be silly. Didn't you say you wanted to ride- uh, shoot, what was it called again?"

"The Hammer Titan! Most of the rides are named after the Nine Great Titans Zeke! I'm surprised you can't remember," given their historic importance, "I know you're bitter about how strictly daddy made you study but are you sure you didn't need it?"

A harsh blow there, "You study too much Eren. Working hard is good, but you don't have to do it to please Grisha."

"I'm doing it for myself! I happen to think it's interesting too you know!" Eren is indignant, annoyed as he gets up.

His haughty irritation dispersing, even as his hands on his wide hips remain as they are. Eren suddenly tiredly regarding Zeke as if to say 'it can't be helped because it's you' about him. Eren telling him, "Help me clean up so we can go on more rides."

Attached: 13.jpg (474x669, 82K)

As Eren helps him help him clean up. He chides him.

"And stop badmouthing dad. Even if he does deserve it you have to do it when he's here and can actually defend himself. Goddess, you're so underhanded at times, big brother."

Since Zeke can't make any promises there, he gives Eren his second present, the afternoon birthday gift.

Eren with no complaints about his underhanded ways this time, as Zeke explains he'd bought it at the gift shop they'd been at before the photos. Noticing how much Eren wanted it, but couldn't bring himself to pay that price. Since it's his birthday, big brother doesn't mind treating him. He got the right one didn't he? The Attacking Titan is Eren's favourite isn't it? A rather cutesy design for it, its growling head as a repeated print over the thermos Zeke had got him. Green like his sweater, and the tea Eren likes to drink. Perfect for that too.

Eren throws his arms around him.

Zeke unsure how he'll survive the rest of today if Eren keeps willingly throwing himself at him.

--

They're taking a break from rides.

Attached: 14.jpg (474x812, 96K)

Getting to the portion of the park Zeke had preferred as a kid. Where there's a bunch of game booths you can win prizes from. They try their hand at darts, a shooting range, an archery range, there's a game Eren isn't bad at where you have to catch fish without breaking the paper net. Depending on the sort of fish you catch you can get a prize, sometimes the prize is the fish itself. Luckily in Eren's case it's some sweets. A chocolate covered strawberry kebob he's not keen on sharing. Relenting when Zeke mopes, feeding the last berry to Zeke from his fingers. Motivating Zeke enough. Zeke had been refusing to play this game Eren had asked him, practically ordered him to until that bribe. Eren knowing already that his big brother is the best. That at least for this game, their victory is certain.

For this game.

You have to knock over a tower of pins with a baseball. Depending on how many you knock over in one hit, determines the prize. After visiting this game booth they are almost shooed out from the entire game area. A crowd steadily gathering to watch as Zeke knocks each row of pins all at once, mercilessly with a single hit each. A near impossible feat for many. Claiming the top prizes, Eren is gracious and decides to leave a few, but takes the most vyed for new game console for Zeke and him. The giant chocolate bar. And the large plush of the apple eating bear for home. Along with an assortment of smaller prizes that fills up his backpack (most of it candy); as compensation for not taking all the large scale prizes as was their due.

Zeke doesn't really like the attention. Scratching at his beard sheepishly when the crowd cheered, applauding after the last tower fell down, but then Eren had kissed him on the cheek. His arms around his shoulders again, Eren's face flushed and pleased that Zeke had been amazing. Eren bouncing up and down in delight about his cool and invincible big brother and Zeke had felt every bit that.

Attached: 15.jpg (473x355, 27K)

What triggered fanfic posting?

Attached: Peeking.png (250x161, 55K)

Yelena found the thread

Reminder that the only reason Floch changed his hair was because he asked his mom to change his hair to impress Hansi

Elated, that as they walk off to their next endeavor, Eren doesn't mind Zeke's arm around his waist at all. Settled close against him as they walk together, Zeke wants to take Eren home and please him some more. Zeke trying to settle down, knowing what he's thinking, Eren wouldn't like at all.

"Are there any more rides you wanted to go on?" Zeke asks him, as they're up in the lift, looking over the map and correlating it to the expanse of the park around them. Zeke had been worried between his girth and their prizes they would exceed the weight limit, but they'd been let on with no problem.

Eren selects a few more rides they go on after a trip to the car, their prizes safely stored in the trunk.

Eren promising he's done with rides finally, when he even has to help Zeke comb his hair. Having endured another high flying, spinning ride Zeke didn't really care for.

It's perfect timing Eren says, Zeke realising that Eren had called his birthday jacket perfect due to the cherry blossom viewing they'd had. As they head over to dinner, another included special from the type of tickets Eren had won. Zeke also realises what sort of tickets Eren must have won; and why Armin had suggested to Eren for him to take someone special.

Armin may have been concerned Mikasa would feel left out but there was a chance she could have bought a ticket to accompany them couldn't she? If Armin had gone with Eren like Eren had planned? Why had he insisted Eren take someone else? There's no doubt in Zeke's mind that Armin had meant for Eren to take someone else... like someone else... ugh, Zeke rather not have any bastards in his thoughts again today of all days. That's surely it, since these tickets... these specialties... are for celebrating the romantic spring holiday that corresponds with this festival, following the winter one. They may be celebrating it late, but that doesn't change its meaning. These tickets are for lovers.

Even Eren may have misunderstood it.

Attached: 16.jpg (473x699, 43K)

>tik tik tak tik tak

Attached: 1527849869385.png (854x958, 454K)

And yet Hansi ran away with another man.

Attached: 1451641035222.jpg (441x430, 22K)

"Isn't it wonderful?" Eren says, awed at the decorations, red hearts and pink ribbon galore. A small vase of roses at their table.

Ignorance doesn't change the fact that this boatside dinner they're about to have by candlelight is meant for couples. Zeke suddenly uncomfortable on Eren's behalf.

The waiter treating it as such, proving Zeke's theory further, as he takes their drink orders ("The same as your date? Certainly.") The food already prepaid and predecided with the special ticket. Heart shaped steaks, buttery steamed veggies, a side of creamy cheesy macaroni, grilled shrimp. Oysters beforehand as the appetizer. Another cake at the end for dessert. Black and white marble chocolate, a single cherry on top.

"Zeke you don't mind do you?" for a moment Zeke thinks Eren isn't as oblivious as he's seemed, this whole day, most days. Until the beers come out. Ah... so that's what he meant. Eren is underhanded too.

"It is your birthday," Zeke makes the excuse for the nth time today, not regretting it as Eren beams at him. Happy to have his own glass and not have to steal sips from Zeke's as he usually does at home or other times they have a rare meal out together.

"Well, how about it then?"

Eren is asking energetically.

"About what?" Zeke inquires.

"My evening gift. You have another gift for me don't you? It’s the last one isn’t it?"

"Huh, that... you'll have to wait for later tonight."

Eren looks disappointed, finishing his oysters. Perking up again as their main course arrives. The meat tender, as ordered. Eren's dripping red like he likes.

"Are you sure I can't have it now?" Eren is persistent, Zeke almost scandalised by Eren's foot, playfully knocking into his beneath the table. Thinking he can win Zeke over like that. Zeke tempted to give in with Eren batting his eyelashes over at him. Eren only playing around.

Zeke clears his throat, "No. I really rather give it to you in private."
god I wish that (Yelena) were me

Attached: 17.jpg (474x663, 52K)

Eren drops his coy act, suddenly serious since Zeke seems rather serious himself.

He's used to his brother being the playful one, always teasing him, joking around with him.

"Alright. I'll stop bothering you," Eren relents, and Zeke almost sighs a sigh of relief. His last gift for Eren is too personal... and with the spotlight on them with the best seat in the house, and the staff surely misconstruing their relationship. Zeke doesn't want everyone listening in on them. What he wants to say, and what he wants to give to Eren- can wait for when they're back home.

"But don't think you're getting off so lightly," Eren insists, smiling over at Zeke, too radiantly. Like there's no one else here on the deck with them, no one else here who can smell the seabreeze, see the flickering candles' flames extinguish. The smoke rising up, clearing before Eren's vibrant gaze as Zeke is set within his sights. Illuminating the night. The stars. The twinkling on lights, hanging across the trim of the roof above them where the ship's Captain is. Navigating the boat for its patrons, other diners.

When the cake is served, Zeke can tell. The place filling up fast as they eat. By the added guests around him, the staff. It's being wondered. How it was possible someone like him has a beauty like Eren as his date. Even if they're at some family park, in their casual clothes. Eren's exceptional beauty shines through all that. It's a given that it must be wondered actually. With their obvious difference in age. He's not old enough to be mistaken for Eren's father, but neither is he young enough to be his boyfriend. And yet-

Who cares?

The fact that all those eyes on them will consider the possibility, that Eren is all his, absolutely delights Zeke. All these strangers that don't know Eren is his cute little brother, remain in perturbed awe or envy that Eren is his lover is splendid.

"What are you smiling about to yourself?" Eren asks, "we have to share this cake too."

Attached: 18.jpg (473x670, 68K)

Zeke delays to reply. Sunk in his thoughts, admiring Eren's lips, the overcast of his long lashes, his full cheeks. The rest of his hair no longer tied back with the sun down. Tonight Eren is his beauty.

"Are you having a happy birthday Eren?" Zeke asks, realising Eren's qualm comes from Zeke having absentmindedly picked up the cake fork already. The only fork this time. Eren worried Zeke will eat most of the cake. Laughing lightly at that, Zeke cuts the fork into the cake. And like Eren had for him. Zeke feeds Eren the cake. On and off bites so they're sharing it. For Zeke, Eren's soft mouth opening expectantly for him, is a bigger delight than the decadent cake. Eren exclaiming when he notices what Zeke does not. From the centre of the cake pools out red cherry compote. And from it, Eren plucks out,

"A ring?" Eren asks. Gold dripping vibrant red.

For a moment Eren's eyes are despondent, shocked, then hurt as he looks over at Zeke, then-

A bell is rung.

They look sharply over to it.

Staff coming over to their table to congratulate them.

Since their cake had the winning ring in it... they have won the White Day surprise! belated it may be, this is the last day of the spring festival special. How lucky they are!

That prize-

--

Eren flops down onto the gigantic heart shaped bed, exhausted.

Attached: 19.jpg (474x474, 38K)

She will receive the belt treatment

Is anyone actually reading the wall text?

I've read enough to know Eren's grossly ooc so I'm not interested

"I can't believe it! Look how big it is, Zeke!"

Zeke sets down their bags, seeing the sleeping clothes set out for them in the sizes they'd told the staff. Who'd prepared this room for them. Their prize from the surprise dinner lottery an overnight stay in the honeymoon suite of the Nine Titans' fanciest and priciest hotel. They'd been planning to drive back home tonight, but Zeke supposes this is a blessing in disguise. He's pretty beat and could use some rest. They have until tomorrow noon here. Eren already talking about the pool they'd past. Maybe they can have a dip tomorrow. Zeke interrupts Eren's scheming.

"Roll over so I can sit down will you?" Zeke says, Eren somehow taking up the whole bed. Reminding Zeke of a cat.

Eren rolling his eyes at him as he rolls over, startling Zeke when it looks like he's gone too far and rolled off the bed. Eren merely wanting to get closer to the cart the opposite side of the bed. Set on it are more of those chocolate covered strawberries, and even a bottle of chilled champagne in a bucket of ice. Popping the cork with far more ease than should be appropriate. Two glasses Eren pours. Zeke sighing as he accepts the glass Eren hands him. Eren drawing nearer.

He crouches down, to sit at Zeke's feet, peering anticipatory into the bag Zeke has open, "Well? My not-evening-but-actually-night-time present?"

Zeke chuckles, patting Eren's head, "I was just getting it," he'd been rummaging about his bag but can't seem to find it. His brow knits as he thinks, panicked as it's concluded... he'd not put it in the car when they'd visited it to drop off their game prizes. How could he not have noticed it wasn't with him this whole time?

"Sorry. Eren. I think I left it at home."

He knows exactly where. He must not have put it in the bag to begin with then.

After all his agonising over not giving it to Eren at the restaurant too. Zeke feels crummy, especially when Eren brushes it off.
me

Attached: 20.jpg (474x632, 52K)

"Oh, don't worry about it," Eren says. He's downplaying his own reaction so Zeke won't feel bad. Eren shoves a strawberry into Zeke's mouth. Flashing him a smile as he rises up to set off and explore the rest of their vast hotel room (more like hotel quarters), returning past Zeke only to eat the rest of the strawberries. Zeke holds back a groan as he watches Eren lick at the remnant juice and chocolate along his fingers. Eren off again.

Eventually, Zeke can hear the water running so Eren must have found the bathroom.

"Even the tub is heart shaped!"

"Is it?" Zeke gets up to have a look himself, feeling his age as it hurts to get up. Leaving behind his glass of champagne. He'd had enough to drink at dinner, and figures Eren should have too. Eren's champagne glass near empty as Zeke joins him. The bathroom is as large as the bedroom. Mirrors everywhere.

"Let's add some of this," Eren is saying, empty glass down as he gets on his knees, pouring into the steaming hot water some pink powder. Fragrant of roses, it makes pink bubbles emerge.

"Nice!" Eren remarks, returning to the bedroom for a refill of champagne. Zeke frowns.

"Don't you think you've had enough? No more after that Eren," Zeke goes to see how much more is left. The bottle is almost empty, so Eren must have already drank more without his noticing.

"You worry too much. I'm fine. Besides, it feels good," Eren snatches the bottle from him and refills his glass again, holding it up to Zeke, "Have some. While it's still my birthday," Eren is coaxing, Zeke swallowing from how close Eren is. Eren smiling at him with his face finally flushed. Finally a little tipsy. His tolerance for an inexperienced and young drinker frightening.

"You need to feel good too! Zeke!"

Attached: 21.jpg (474x533, 29K)

Zeke downs the glass, the bubbles hurting his throat.

Least like this there's no more to drink.

He hears the faucets squeak off as Eren stops the water, the tub already beginning to overflow.

"Let's hurry up and get in while it's still hot!" Eren calls. Zeke immobile as he comprehends.

"Y-you want me to go in there with you?" he hasn't bathed with Eren since he was a small child and needed help.

Eren is already partially naked as he sticks his head out from the bathroom doorway. Obviously cross, and inebriated, "What else! Stupid big brother!"

Zeke reluctant, until he hears Eren's startled yelp. Rushing into the bathroom, Zeke sees Eren hobbling. His arms tilted about as he tries to keep his balance to get into the bath. Eren completely naked. Zeke's body hot enough without the steam about the room, he swallows again, his mouth full of saliva as he regards Eren's naked body. His wide hips and large bare ass. His sunkissed skin, and long pretty legs. Eren wobbly on them, having had too much to drink and each of those drinks catching up on him. Zeke hurries over to him worriedly. Afraid Eren will slip and fall, hurt himself. Eren looks relieved as Zeke places his hands on him, keeping him upright.

"You finally came big brother," Eren says far too affectionately, without any sarcasm so Zeke knows he's drunk for sure.

Zeke tries his best to not look (anymore than he has), already knowing what he's feeling beneath his hands, is way too much for him. Making him only want more. Eren's skin is smooth, he can feel the little bone in his hip, his hand moving from the curve of it, enjoying the dip of Eren's waist. He'd eaten a lot today yet remained too slim here. Zeke's face is red, as he knows where it all goes. Eren's plump ass. His thick thighs Zeke had felt on their picnic.

Attached: 22.jpg (474x570, 47K)

EHfags caused this. EHfags are the root of all evil.

No. 90% of fanfics suck dick so there's a very high chance I saved some time not trying to read that one either.

>he doesn't just see the memories but can also feel the sensations
It is probably more traumatizing than awkward at this point.

Erem seem like he's betrayed everyone and going with Zeke's stupid plan, but we all know he's just gonna use Zeke to do whatever HE wants, It's fucking always PISSED Eren, he does whatever he wants, but he will not go against his people in the end. He will not.

Attached: fe9ef7c343af34e56397134ccfef414b.png (1167x851, 907K)

wtf I have to help mama with the liver and cream, see you later kikes

"Be careful. I'm going to check the water, it might be too hot," Zeke tells him. Eren's whole body is flushed like his face. He may like hot baths but between it and the alcohol it might be too much. Zeke can't help but give in, too weak of a man, letting his eyes rake over Eren's body as he carefully dips down to stick a hand into the water to check how hot it really is. Eren cutely clinging onto him as he goes down. Zeke sinks his arm into the water, letting it soak so he gets an accurate idea of the temperature. Unwilling to put Eren in the bath until he's certain it won't overheat him.

Zeke is surprised to find the water is not as overly hot as he'd expected it to be. Eren really had drawn the bath with Zeke in mind too.

"Let me help you, my princess," Zeke can't help but say, a nickname Eren would have pouted and scolded him over. Disliking when Zeke jokes around like that, so embarrassing! There's none of that. No scowls, no fists, as Eren lets Zeke pick him up gently. Demure and obedient as Zeke crouches down and carefully begins to set him into the bathwater. The bubbles brushing against their skin together, a few popping against Eren's nipples that barely manage to submerge beneath the soothing and fragrant water. Zeke moaning as he couldn't stop himself; having looked over Eren's body even now. Delightfully in his arms. Needing to watch carefully as he carefully places Eren into the bath. In case there's any catching signs of discomfort, Zeke relieved to find none. Eren is content. Clutching onto Zeke even as he's seated fully into the water without issue.

Rather, Eren has an issue. Looking up at Zeke worriedly, reminding Zeke of when Eren was younger and would cling to him about everything. Not wanting to do anything without him. Wanting to go everywhere with him. This causing Grisha to be jealous of Zeke at times, Zeke recalls with satisfied relish.

Attached: 23.jpg (474x579, 34K)

No
I'm not a mentally ill EHcuck

As an EHfag i approve of this message

How did we go from an absolute kino lovecraftian horror about defeating said horrors to a GoT-lite with titans instead of dragons and a lazy mythology + loli goddess asspull?

>Bye bye mommy boy haircut, hi mommy bad boy haircut
>Hansi looked so kakkoi when she saved me!
>O-our shoulders touched
>What? She liked Keith? He will pay someday
>I don't wanna go help Eren and the rest in the railroad...she is with the captain again...I hate him
>No Yelena, you won't poison MY Hansi
>...What do you mean MY Hansi washed you, kid? Put on some clothes you SLUT, fuck marleyans even the kids are whores
>Mister Zeke promised he and Eren-sama will destroy everything. Good, I would destroy the world for Hansi

Attached: A man in love.png (430x433, 167K)

>ZE
would be hot if they were not brothers

Attached: zii.jpg (600x643, 118K)

This is the second worst thread of the month after the previous one.

Attached: sadman.png (610x630, 400K)

Jean looked so good in 105

OMG do you read everything in every thread? Do you have a life??

Yamette please

Attached: Sadji.png (463x490, 416K)

Destroyed it

I know you're enjoying reading that shit because you're an EMcuck

This is what happens when you don't post Annie

Attached: Best Girl a cute as usual.jpg (751x1024, 65K)

>That eyesocket
A Serbian film soon

Attached: Floch_silences_Hange.png (200x312, 48K)

>do you read everything in every thread?
I skim parts in most threads.

Hopefully EH will also be the reason these threads blow up when the father is revealed.

Yes. The EHfags will rage when farmer is confirmed as the father

The Eren X Zeke fujo needs to get banned. That shit is worst than shipping faggotry.

Come on EMfag, don't force the rest to be as retarded as you.

I was just joking, user. From what I can see, a lot of EHfags are just memeing anyway, so Eren being the father will probably generate more rage in general.

Why would he need to be "confirmed" as the father if he already is assumed to be the father by default in universe? Not sure why you would expect a reveal of something that by your logic was already revealed almost a year ago.

>JC Staff will animate S4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm just impressed they went to such lengths to write all that and, rather than do the logical thing and post to ao3 where the other EZfujos will shower them with compliments, they opted to post it all here for some reason.
That's some dedication to shitposting.

>EHcucks mass suicide in July

>EH did it again

Mourn this thread, yet another one killed by such a cancerous shipping.

I want the man holding the baby at the end to be Zeke, finally seeing the light rather than the suffering he had perceived his whole life. Bonus points if he is doing this while on his final days of tenure.

Yes. Manga will be finished in july thank god.

I don't know how can you sperg so much when there is barely any EH

This time the culprit was EZ though. Or more specifically, one very determined EZfujo who decided to share their fanfic.
Not saying that EH isn't shit. All ships in this manga are shit except possibly Falco/Kaya which is cute.

Nope. Zeke is going to die a painful death after being betrayed by his otouto

EHfags killed my family. pls understand

>Shipping whos
Marlowe/Hitch was better, but that one is fine too.

pfft, weaksauce
EH made me drop my icecream

>Falco/Kaya
But user, Falco is for Eren

Attached: AF33AC87-07B3-4E7C-8452-60024152E83A.jpg (533x842, 231K)

EH really is the worst

EH gave me Lesch–Nyhan syndrome. That's just how bad EH is.

SEX
WITH
ANNIE

Attached: Best Girl on sunday.png (848x472, 503K)

I wish Isayama would have included Hisu and Yelena into this pic. Is Hisu still the shortest and Yelena the tallest after skip?

Attached: 1557854040354.jpg (1280x1707, 1.53M)

>Eren says yep
>HoboEren says yep
Is that an accurate translation? Is Eren the sort of person who would say yep?

Come on man. An EHfag stoll my sweatroll the other day but you don't see me whining about it.

>EH
>EZ
>ERWLEVI
>ZP
>EM
>LH
>RE
>LE

This is just embarrassing. Your ships suck, stop shitting up this thread with waifu wars

You have to let Hisu go. She was crowned a queen basically to put her away. She's not relevant anymore. We dont need her. I'm betting Isayama will not even give her any further line, not even when the baby is revealed to be born.

>We don't need her
That's right, just Eren needs her.

Attached: D3flLggU4AAXalb.jpg (576x922, 120K)

>Pretending EH is not the one who triggers you

What the fuck are you talking about EH is the most likely ship
You retarded ass shipping faggot

t. YHfag

He just says "Aa" (Yeah) in the raws, nothing out of the ordinary for Eren.

Attached: aah.png (313x308, 101K)

>Erenpedos

>We dont need her
>t. AMJC

>Purple flowers
>Grisha and Frieda purple eyes
Uh?

Attached: Hanji.JPG.jpg (269x358, 26K)

Yeah I'm still curious about the flowers. They must have some significance

Attached: aot_pt1_le_fullres_4.jpg (1920x1080, 1002K)

Why Floch x Hanji is so based?

Attached: 4B2656F3-773D-465E-9A51-1B457B365477.jpg (600x701, 91K)

holy...

>Flowers just appears when Eren and Mikasa are together
It's obvious at this point. Mikasa is Eren's spring. They will be together.

Attached: v0klt6x91kl11.png (1280x1315, 1.77M)

Maybe the real Ymir is underground? The flowers under Zeke when he dies seems to be the same.

It still bothers me that they show no concern or interest in Historia since the timeskip happened

Attached: 1517989068020.png (1101x390, 58K)

That's bad writing because if you spend so much time with muh ambiguity some characters look bad

pretty realistic

Attached: 1558361907434.jpg (700x1346, 166K)

That's why you should always drink your milkies.

Attached: Best Girl, best milkers.jpg (700x954, 81K)

Attached: 806eb8ec-6a08-4474-93cf-3fd43186c788.jpg (350x788, 148K)

Me too. Hopefully the next batch of Paradis flashbacks will make things clearer.

What do you make of their relationship?

Attached: 5B2F536E-9CCA-4C3D-84C6-073CF79AC04A.jpg (600x631, 88K)

Depends on doms Falco and who subs for Eren

I was referring to Reiner and Eren but go on..

Historia a shit

>las creaturas

Historia a cute

Attached: Histo.jpg (352x550, 43K)

I'm thinking it's Reiner on Falco, but Reiner is too afraid of Eren. Reiner pretty much just offers his holes and subs to Eren. Reiner doms Falco because he can overpower him and it makes him feel strong. Until Eren comes back.

Fuck off Rogue.

t. Eren

Well, Eren disagrees.

Attached: Eren displaying patrician taste.jpg (316x498, 48K)

I personally think Eren would be the type to let Falco dom his hole, he would offer it as a learning type experience and Falco would agree after Eren tells him it will be good practice for Gabi. Falco treats it like a lesson and is very sweet and thankful to Eren will pounding him for teaching him such profound things that he’ll definitely put to use when he’s older. Reiner obviously offers his ass to Eren as a form of self-punishment (or Eren power bottoms) but he secretly enjoys it. Reiner also doms Falco but I don’t see him having the guts to penetrate him just yet unless if he goes through another episode of insanity and uses penetration as a punishment for Falco not being a dedicated enough warrior

Consider suicide

Eren is a hypocrite, he accuses Armin of being a waifufag when hes basically one himself

t. Armin

STOP LEWDING FALCO YOU SUBHUMAN DEGENERATES. HE. IS. PURE.

I just wonder if this "fanbase" is retarded enough to think Eren isn't the father at this point. Him being one doesn't turn this story into a shoujo romance. Isayama has made Zeke a great foil to Eren to the point of making them equal and opposite at the same time. Him being the father makes complete sense especially considering how we got to know about Zeke's motives in chapter 114. It will also make the theme of parenthood come full circle. I have never seen an author spoofeeding his audience to the point of revealing the last panel of the story before it even ends. I can understand Isayama feeling frustrated with a retarded fanbase.

Imagine being so based that you push away your best friend & the love of your life in order to protect them.

Attached: 69E0D84A-DBD0-4E4E-BB1F-8660A716A8EB.jpg (1083x1597, 765K)

Based.

Pretty much, but that's what made 112 so fun to read.

Attached: 1557511994264.jpg (1045x477, 132K)

Sad to say but this fanbase is pretty close to being the most retarded one only second to hunter"chads".

Ackermans don't have hosts, retard. Mikasa overprotects Eren because he is all the family she has left, and Eren lied to her about the Ackermans because making she believe her love is fake was the only way to put her against him. Notice how most of what he said doesn't apply to Levi and Kenny.
>inb4 but some of what he said is consistent with past developments
He mixed some truth with the lies to make them more credible. Remember that Jagers are natural liers.

>I personally think Eren would be the type to let Falco dom his hole
I don't know why but this is killing me

I would like to see how Isayama interacted with Araki during their meetings. It must have been hard dealing with his EM faggotry.

>Eren lied to her about the Ackermans
He may have not told the whole truth but he wasn't lying. Remember when Armin lauched himself to Eren Mikasa smacked him to the table on instict.
Ackermans indeed imprint on people they consider worthy.

Hiatus x Hiatus fags are the worst fanbase on Yea Forums. Change my mind.

The instant Zeke's keikaku was revealed cemented it. Eren being the father is the perfect antithesis to Zeke's anti-birth philosophy.

Imagine spoiling your readers on the last panel of your manga because they're too retarded to make educated guesses themselves and it's still not enough so you decide to spoil the entire last fucking chapter a year or more before the actual end of the story.

>Remember when Armin lauched himself to Eren Mikasa smacked him to the table on instict
That was the effect of something, user. Eren lied about the cause.

t. Mikasa's delusional mind

The difference is Annie is an enemy soldier and a traitor, while Historia is the queen and their friend.

The cause was her target was being threatened. There's no other reason for her to act automatically and involuntarily in that situation.

Attached: 1534050250034.jpg (1670x1292, 249K)

Is Armin really interested in annie or is just berthodlt from beyond the grave fucking with him?

>Marleyians make a chair with a toilet the prisoners can shit into
>Eldians make a chair where the prisoners shit into themselves

Who is the more artistic race?

Attached: an artist.png (500x281, 157K)

Ackerautism is a thing, user.

He was always interested in Annie. However, if he's seen Bert's memories of her, it would obviously influence his perception of her. But Eren has had the same thing happen to him, and I don't think there are many people who still claim he's being controlled by Grisha or Kruger.

What effect could it be other than being compelled to protect Eren? If her genes tell her to do that then she's bound to him by them, which is literally the Ackerbond he was describing.

Imagine their autistic sex

Im not even a shipper but im pretty sure if those 2 are in a relationship, they have respect each other and she has not to suffer for forced motherhood/rape since is exatly the fate eren want avoid for her.

Weak.

Attached: 1558469959919.jpg (1670x1292, 215K)

But Armong just jerks off to a crystal from time to time, while Eren went rogue and took independent actions that not helped further fuel the world's hatred against Paradis and brought war to its doorstep but also fucked his country's government from the inside.

>hiatus x hiatus fans don't have anything to talk about in their own threads because the last chapter was like 5 years ago

>spam the same thing in other threads instead

you guys literally just bitch about whatever excuse for a hiatus is going on at the moment and then flock out to other threads

>post got deleted
Unsurprising. Don't bother replying to obvious bait, user.

shit i missed it, what did it said?

You know, the usual.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188464934/#188480186

KEK, it never gets old to see fujos seething