DO YOU LIKE----MY CAR??

DO YOU LIKE----MY CAR??

Attached: n1191ltqsb8z.jpg (539x539, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvN7J-iH-AM
youtube.com/watch?v=fFB3U4kgHc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why censor her pussy with pantsu when you can see her tits out

>#yolobathsalts
sigh

Because you would move her pussie aside to fill her up

Attached: gasoween.jpg (1447x2047, 313K)

KEK

COOL VIBRATIONS

I WANNA DANCE

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=hvN7J-iH-AM

WELCOME BACK BABY TO THE DISCO FIRE

Itasha is so distasteful

GAS GAS GAS.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFB3U4kgHc0

NIGHTS ON FAIYAA

“Ironic” weebs seem fun and happy. I wish I was fun and happy. How do I become a ironic weeb Yea Forums? I hate shonen and don’t play video games or use YouTube. Do I just get a Twitter and start posting memes?

I approve of this thread.

Attached: 1553832780160.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

Attached: 1500809619051.jpg (599x911, 54K)

Okay, now this is epic

Attached: 1552631810643.png (540x397, 277K)

Oh no. Not again.

Why is it always Subaru?

Stop browsing Yea Forums first

Don't hide your power level, start spouting things in japanese you hear in anime like baka or sempai and be obnoxious about it.
Congrats you are now an ironic weeb, bonus point if you show off with only recent and popular anime/manga.

But it’s comfy here.

So basically act like a 08 Yea Forumstard? Does this mean I was a ironic weeb when I was 12 and what is this? Do u liek mudkips DESU DESU DESUDESU?
I did have more fun back then.

>Fun and happy
>Endless OwO I wanna kill myself
>Irony irony irony
>I'm wearing a hentai shirt in public but it's totally obvious I don't ACTUALLY think it's cool but yeah actually I do think it's cool please give me attention
>I'm so wacky guys
If these people seem even remotely fun to you you should kill yourself

Itasha also means italian car, so use italian car is a bonus point.

Attached: fate-ferrari03.jpg (976x732, 146K)

GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA PUT SOME GAS IN THAT ASS

No.
Butt i likeTHISCAR

Attached: Gachimuchi.png (720x538, 580K)

>irony
>I don’t actually think it’s cool!
That seems like projection though. I’ve never talked to one being a NEET so I won’t just assume that. I’ve read it on here often but how many actually interact with these types? And of those who do how many posting are just sour grapes? We just don’t know.
i miss smilies

That's one enema that'll get your motor running~

Attached: Carlos_Ramon2.jpg (720x480, 30K)

>that fuyuki sticker
that's a nice touch

Yeah pretty much but act like that in the real world too. Since you browse Yea Forums you can't really be a ironic weeb and you will be just a fucking retard. True ironic weeb don't like the otaku culture and are just in the bandwagon because it's trendy to like anime and such. That's why they act like a stereotypical obnoxious weeb because they think that's how someone who like anime and manga should act. Sad to be honest.

Attached: 1546202098904.png (112x128, 34K)

>Anikey

Attached: 1558305870154.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

Constantly talk about how you're "totally not a weeb". Or, be hilarious and constantly say you are the "biggest weeb in the world." Post very low quality "memes" and reuse the same joke constantly. Also saying these memes in public aloud is mandatory. Base your humor off of whatever popular e-celebs new video is about (sub to pewdiepie, idubbbz im gay, filthyfrank pink guy). Watch low quality shows while creating an illusion that you watch good shows because anime youtubers told you so. Subscribe to bad anime youtubers and always use their crunchyroll affiliate link. Act like you are somehow perferrable to those weird hardcore weebs, and assure yourself you are indeed, likeable. Go to shitty US based anime events with mediocre cosplay. If you want to dress up, just wear your Pink Guy suit or a tracksuit with ahegao faces. Play extremely mainstream games like Apex legends and always have an ahegao profile picture.
Physically speaking, become a skinny 14-17 year old White/Asian gaymer. If you aren't slightly underweight, you need to be significantly overweight. Dress in basketball shorts and graphic tees everywhere. Maybe even wear a fedora if you're feelin' fancy. Anyone who doesn't know you should be able to tell you play videogames by just looking at you.

Cuck mobile

>#yolobathsalts

vroom vroom Feddie scum

Attached: 729258.jpg (1100x734, 279K)

If that’s the case, how can you tell the difference between a ironic weeb and a autistic person? I’ve seen good looking autistic fags and fat ugly ‘anime IS THE COOL I LOVE DBZ wtf man little girls?’ Wouldn’t you have to know them first?

Why would you say you arnt a weeb if you have anime on your car? I don’t watch YouTube or video games so that’s a hard pass. Same with going out around people. Guess I’ll never make it.

ASALAAM ALAIKUM, MY BROTHERS.

Attached: Garden of Sinners ISIS.jpg (1023x651, 234K)

Two of my friends are ironic weebs and they're both the most autistic and also annoying people I've met. Having someone say filthy Frank memes at you isn't funny. Having someone say senpai to you isn't funny. Having someone ironically spout anime lines at you because it's "so cringe" isn't funny. It's fucking annoying and pathetic. One of them couldn't shut the fuck up about SAO until it became popular to hate, and the other is a grown ass man who emulates stutters when typing because it's ""funny"".

laughed out loud at the file name

But are they having fun? You sound bitter and sad. That’s what I don’t want to be anymore. Jaded like that.
>having friends
>

Of course they're not having fun. They've been tricked into thinking everyone finds their stupid shit funny because all they consume is YouTube meme videos but meanwhile they're autistic messes.
If you want to stop being bitter how about actually improving your life instead of adopting yet another vacuous subculture.

It’s more about the way anime is used and discussed. It use to be more fun. Now it feels full of self hate and anger. Like if I had a car why not put anime on it if that’s what you enjoy? How is someone liking anime enough to spend thousands on merch make them ironic? I just don’t get it.

that's a pretty based car

Attached: Du_nZPvVYAAJukN.jpg (2048x1975, 783K)

Attached: Du_nZQMU0AAwME_.jpg (2048x1068, 454K)

Attached: Du_nZPtU8AI_Fm5.jpg (2048x1218, 501K)

I hate that wing, but I love the body

STATION TO STATION
PLAY WITH EMOTION

Attached: 1444491245720.png (700x468, 615K)

who knew daesh had such good taste

>I just don’t get it.
Yeah, because you clearly don't understand what an ironic weeb is or even what irony means. Ironic weebs are not what you imagine them to be. If you put an anime girl on your car because you love anime then you're not an ironic weeb. Then you're just a weaboo. If you put an anime girl on your car because it's totally lame to do so and super funny because it's cringy, then you're an ironic weeb. Ironic weebs mimic weeaboos with the intent to make fun of them, or more accurately, the anime culture of the early to late 2000s. What I think happened is that they are afraid society will judge them for their hobby and thus self chastise to the point it became another subculture. It's not just anime that fell prey to the ironic crowd, though. Literature, fashion, skating, it's all being swallowed.
I'm not an ironic weeb. I'm just a regular weeb. I can say I like anime without blinking. An ironic weeb will say that anime is gay while being decked out with anime merch.

Anyway,
>It’s more about the way anime is used and discussed. It use to be more fun. Now it feels full of self hate and anger.
That can be said for every discussion on the internet. The nature of the internet has changed, and society is more volatile. Your best bet is to find an anime forum online that still uses avatars and signatures, and one that is relatively small they still exist if you know where to look. Also, if you really want to change your life you need to understand there is more to it than just your hobby. You won't stop being jaded just from changing the way you talk about anime.

Attached: 1454626914788.gif (400x360, 1.3M)

Mine is better

Attached: ladanime.jpg (460x613, 73K)

I've seen those same wheels on a fucking 98 Nissan micra decked out in Initial D colors, including the tofu shop logo.

Does semen damage a car's engine?

now we just need gas pumps shaped like penises

Attached: cum pump.png (850x1200, 664K)

>it used to be more fun
Maybe back on reddit, yeah. Everyone here is just as contrarian and autistic as before.
>Like if i had a car on it if that's what I enjoy?
Because they are doing it for attention, not because they actually think it looks good. It's like wearing a crazy hat to get reactions.
Most everyone hates these people because they are just very annoying in general. We have no problem with them liking anime, but they do things that are very obnoxious. They invade games, anime, and other online communities and ruin them. This has lead to the collapse and degredation of online groups in many different hobbies. In an attempt to not seem like the "weird" anime kids, they act out but end up ruining the image of anime fans more. I'd rather be associated with some fat neckbeard than these retarded meme kids who feel the need to scream every two seconds. They are extremely immature and hard to be around. I'd be more comfortable talking and playing with actual 12 year olds over these retards. The 12 year olds also don't act like they are experts on a subject because they have seen 5 seasonal shows.

TL;DR
The anime comminity would be better off if every ironic weeb was replaced with a functioning 12 year old child.

Attached: 1550621826654.jpg (1171x1160, 422K)

I don't think i fully understand this image

Based lolicon ricer.

Oh Carlos

Attached: Tyrone laughing for 20 aeons.jpg (540x584, 62K)

l-lolicon ricer?

>Everyone here is just as contrarian and autistic as before.
imagine actually believing this

Where's Ricardo though

on reddit

what's there to explain?

Attached: juice wax.jpg (1100x1583, 317K)

Attached: 1383734648936.jpg (2144x1424, 363K)

not sure if intentional

I still don’t get it.

Fack you!

hahahahahahaa

It's not a car show without a weeb mobile

I WANNA DANCE

The ironic weeb thinks that all weebs are autistic retards. As such they do their very best to "ironically" act like and look like an autistic weeb. Of course, all I can say to that is, pic related.

Attached: n8umjWj.png (698x1284, 3K)

The ironic weeb will also pretend to like loli but will immediatly jump ship when you actually start lewding them.

this is also how you identify redditors.
use children and cunny, and you find that only 5% of people will gladly post with you.
This advice is useless to you, since you're just a morally induced human being

IMAGINE drive this car.

Attached: 1199495196088a.jpg (203x274, 8K)