Would you like a Game of Thrones anime?

Would you like a Game of Thrones anime?

Attached: Yandere_Dany_by_merryweathery_dd706zd.jpg (1200x3324, 714K)

we have alredy LOTGH and it's better

She's cute the guy looks dumb tho.

>Dany
kill yourself faggot

does anyone really even like the books OR the show anymore?

people still just watching this shit cause they think other people watching this shit

Honestly, I just want a moeblob Dany animated by KyoAni.

Attached: daenerys2.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

Jon has everything to become a harem mc, starting with being dense as fuck.

>Ygritte as the snarky Senjouclone
>Dany as the serious but sweet yandere
>Sansa and Arya for the Incest memes
Did I miss anyone

Attached: when_you_know_bran_is_watching.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

the show ended already and the books haven't had a release in years. People did watch GoT because other people watched it but it used to be an extremely well written show. Big emphasis on used to but once you spend 4 seasons watching a show, you're in for the long run

is there an anime MC that dies a miserable death after having a pointless hero journey?

Theon for the homo route, and maybe melisandre for the "ara ara~" and cake route

I stopped watching when I realized the show writers were more interested in their shitty jonxdany fanfic than actually writing the show.

Ok but replace Theon with Ramsay for the Gay Hatesex route. Also add Shireen for the token loli route.

Only if it goes by the books.

>add Shireen for the token loli route.
I'd rather have Lyanna Mormont, the best loli in the show, if you're into loli fandom.

>one shy loli and one fierce loli
Jon's harem has room for two lolis

Attached: deal_with_it_normies.gif (739x520, 224K)

I liked the books only until the red wedding
but kept reading and watching until last year, at which point I actually thought the show was doing a better job than the books.
then when this season came 'round, I had no interest in the show anymore either.

but from what I accidentally heard, Sansa gonna win it all, and Sansa/Littlefinger is who I was rooting for since the red wedding.

Perhaps an anime remake could clean up the mess and make something good

Who can animate a Game of Thrones anime well? Whitefox?

Attached: LF.jpg (370x383, 23K)

sansa makes the north its own separate kingdom from the rest, no longer subservient to the king, which is now Bran for whatever reason. Sansa straight up asked bran if the north could be independent and he said yes which begs the question, why didn't everyone else?

I sincerely doubt an anime adaptation could salvage anything considering the level of writing in anime is extremely low on average, even lower than the baboons D&D. Even if the writing was salvaged, half of the magic of GoT was the quality in acting and set/costume design in a TV series

whitefox animated goblin slayer. let that sink in

Stopped being good after s2. Mostly watched to finish it, but kinda lost the desire for that too. There isnt a single likeable character that has a chance after s2 and its badly written too.

Why didn't you like the red wedding?

the gimmick of killing protagonist characters had already played out, then he went and killed the remaining significant protags, at which point nothing really mattered any more.
even though some Stark kids are still alive and maybe kicking, the world left for them to salvage is, is what?

*becomes an extremely important storyline in your path*

Attached: young griff.jpg (289x500, 34K)

Now and then here and there

WoT anime when?

Attached: 5973cbfc6e4d0f976502eab888a17297.jpg (390x543, 59K)

Gotta agree with you, as it goes on we get more and more shitty characters and the good ones all die. What were they thinking?

i never watched this because i've assumed that it surely can't live up for all the hype and praise it had back then, did i miss anything?

A lot, but in hindsight, not much.

yeah, you missed being able to talk about it around the water cooler at work.
and telling the innocent people you know to never ever ever watch it

light

It lived up to it for quite a while, but then they ran out of source material so they started pulling shit out of their asses.

Aegon doesn't even know exist in the show