Konosuba

How are you liking the story so far user?

Attached: Volume 10 illust.jpg (2818x2046, 2.57M)

decent
it will only become good once this happens

Attached: 1556505992651.png (1202x876, 716K)

The comedy is on point enough and the characters are likable enough that even when it shifts into beta bitch battle harem isekai, it's still amazingly charming and fun.

How many more volumes do we see it ending in?

2 or 3, if we are lucky even 5 more.

Soon

Oh my god I just noticed Megumin's hat has a face.

that took longer than it should have

Attached: megumin.png (500x696, 270K)

I think you might have asperger

Has its ups and downs
12 and 13 were absolute shit, but 14 and 15 are one of the best ones

After volume 6 the story took a hard fall in quality but in the last 2 volumes it started to go up again.
And i want more Vanir spin-offs

You really think so? I believe 8 and 9 are one of the best volumes. After that I agree that it went to shit until recently

There was a konosuba thread yesterday that devolved into a bunch of speedreaders embarassing themselves claiming Kazuma's author's self-insert. Can somebody please elaborate on that point? I've read all mainline VNs and I'm pretty sure Kazuma is way too trashy for anyone to want to associate themselves with him

Kazuma best girl btw

Attached: otp.jpg (848x1200, 460K)

I stopped reading it around volume 5.

Faggots think the author is self inserting because Megumin won the mcbowl.
They can’t seem to accept the fact that she is the winner and they make up assblasted theories to feel better about themslves.

How is she the winner though? Kazuma is more than happy to sexually harass any other girls and heavily encourages Darkness to assault him. Sure, Kazuma's said that he feels weird and "peaceful" around Megumin but I really do not think this is love. Also they're not even in a real relationship, even Megumin herself acknowledges this.
He's just a confused virgin teenager hikkineet who has no idea how to act now that he's finally become "popular". Not to mention there's a chance he's just glad that girls actually like him because of his childhood trauma.

Feel free to prove me wrong

Konosuba isnt a romance, so he actively searching for girls to marry isn’t the objective of the series. Megumin is simply the romantic interest and it will probably end with her.
Seeing how we are in endgame territory it either ends with they both together or none, because it would feel really weird that he would choose any other girl with little to no development rather than the one that has been the closest to him romantically speaking.

>not just dismissing anything Yea Forums says as autism

Maybe you're right. After all, as far as I know, the webnovel's endgame is with ___Eris___. Having a flatout harem is out the question since Kazuma's confessed he's not experienced enough or scummy enough to date multiple girls at the same time.

I still have a bit of faith in this place, you know. You can seldom have nice on-topic conversations here

>as far as I know, the webnovel's endgame is with spoiler
Nope, its open ended, and somewhat rushed aside from the final battle, probably because Akatsuki needed to finish it as soon as possible to start writing the LNs.
Megumin did have some romantic support in the web novel, but not nearly as deep as it is in the light novel.

I was implying that by choosing to with Eris he is, in a sense, not choosing anyone in the main cast. So yeah, you are right about it being open-ended. But you do raise a good point about there being much more relationship development in the LNs. So maybe the ending really is a subject to change.
I personally don't care who kazuma ends up with. I just want him to finally get a break from all the inane shit he's been through. I think he deserves that much

Kill Megameme and it'll be even better.

Cute thief waifu

Attached: 651F0D8E-84DF-4DE7-8CD7-78D1B148E335.jpg (433x708, 26K)

Does the writing improve? I tried reading the first light novel se time ago, but the style was so simplistic it felt more like reading a greentext.

Only a little bit as the story progresses and author's writing skills increase. But I think this style works best, since it's practically POV of the main character. He's just a scummy simpleminded teen and not the type to think in some complicated literary convolutions, and the writing perfectly reflects that

Yes, but I stopped following it after darkness's niece(?) or komeko visit.

Someone post the manga page that shows aqua wearing striped pantsu.

These chapters are pretty forgettable, but the last 2 are rather good. The 15th one is downright hysterical

Do it yourself, we aint spoonfeeding nobody

How can Darknessfags recover?

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-192218.png (1440x1589, 271K)

Did you also notice Aqua's hair clip is a water molecule?

as a darknessfag i've learned to appreciate both her body and character despite others claiming she's shit. i like her and that's all that matters

:^)

Darknessfags BTFO

By not being mobilefags.