Katanagatari

So I just finished watching Katanagatari again for the second time and wanted to talk about it. Did you like it or hate it? Have a favorite part? Have you even seen it? Give me you thoughts.

Attached: 7d601609caa34edbb8a5646069384a17980d67d3_hq.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVBVMg99bwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked when he fought Sabi Hakuhei

>katanagarbage

Shit anime

Nanami > all

Attached: Yasuri.Nanami.600.1263876.jpg (600x388, 49K)

Fucking loved it. Nisio has a talent for unconventional storytelling that illustrates a point. Loved the main duo, they had great chemistry; loved both of their developments; music and art style were both great and original; character design speaks for itself; and then that finale, what a way to bow out.

I actually want to see if i can find the ost to this on cd or something. I absolutely love the music as well.

I'd like to think the whole story is just a set-up for Sichika and Denial to get together in an injured animal way, otherwise it hurts to think Togame has to die

It was a very interesting story. Tell me Yea Forumsnon what were some of themes that you gleaned from it? The biggest one that I can recall is the necessity to let go of our past and move forward with our lives.

Best boss rush of all time.

To be honest i feel like i miss most of themes when watching this show. I feel like I can never truly tell what is going on in the story since it seems very dense and there is a lot to take in.

Yeah, I think like you said moving forward is a big theme. As well as being able to grow as a person. Which i guess is the whole point of going on an adventure, you are suppose to grow from your experiences.

Boh!

Attached: 106758457266.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>you are suppose to grow from your experiences
Not if you're already maxed to the max. THE MAX!!

Attached: fear_me_peasants.gif (544x606, 706K)

it's on nyaa.si
probably one of my favorite OSTs for an anime

I still hate it, because of how cheery and casually the 2 remaining characters move along. I want to kill them both

but I still love the "Not a Story" AMV
fucking amazing, makes the show seem so much better than it really was

I love how that episode turned into a horror story from the perspective of the Maniwani.

>that one doujin where she just rapes him instead

this isnt part of the monogatari franchise. this is misleading. this is like getting a probot for christmas. its not even a gobot (which i think have a higher collectors value than transformers) its some knock off from ecuador

youtube.com/watch?v=yVBVMg99bwo

>I still hate it, because of how cheery and casually the 2 remaining characters move along.
But that's the best part.

Attached: 105768957689449.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Yeah i can see how it can be confusing but it is actually the same author as the monogatar series. so if you haven't checked it out, maybe you might enjoy it.

Attached: biggest pleb.png (1187x989, 263K)

i can agree that totally is the best part.

sad how you have forced yourselves to be so cold and cynical, what do you gain from it?

>so cold and cynical
Hu? Nah, you just seem to be a huge brainlet. And probably also resentful and pro death penalty. Typical rep pleb.

Attached: 10443546561.jpg (647x658, 80K)

opposing viewpoint
> immediately call brainlet and pleb and bring up politics
today's youth lol

I liked how the story was structured, but some parts were boring. There were a lot of fun characters too.

Attached: DnTkbGzV4AAYD3J.png (883x1000, 886K)

More specifically than being about letting go of that past, I think "don't live to serve dead people" is really the major theme, though it's not an entirely different message