Her shtick is getting old really fast. Is she funny in her own anime at least?

Her shtick is getting old really fast. Is she funny in her own anime at least?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

No.

no

No.

No.

Greatly underused. She had one, one(!), 1, a single good scene. The bathroom one. The problem is, she's all talk, but never actually commits to anything. No wonder her humor isn't getting anywhere.
Good character in theory, but the writer is too much of a pussy to actually use her for what she's good for. Honestly, I think the writer of Konosuba has brain cancer or something.

No.

She makes my peepee go funny.

No.

>The problem is, she's all talk, but never actually commits to anything. No wonder her humor isn't getting anywhere.
Because it's only humor if she doesn't get anywhere, you mong. That's the joke, that people are too repulsed by her to indulge in her fantasies. Otherwise it's just a gangbang.

Unironically no. Her gag is the least funny of the 3 girls and gets boring really quickly.
No wonder why people dislike her the most.

>it's only humor if she doesn't get anywhere
Bullshit. Besides. Not much happened during the bathroom scene either.
>Otherwise it's just a gangbang.
You clearly lack fantasy. Please don't start writing any time soon. Thanks.

Attached: 1542269712826.png (1280x720, 747K)

Could you. Stop. Writing. Like this?. Its. Retarded.

No.

Attached: 1415541454132.jpg (720x720, 77K)

She gets the most character development of all the girls in Konosuba, but most of it happens after the anime (or season 3 if we ever get that.)

She fucking doesnt.
Just because you have a bias towards her doesnt mean you are right. By far she is the most underdeveloped character of the series.
Im not even a Megutard and even i know that both Megmin and Kazuma get the most development.

Attached: bait 9.jpg (480x360, 34K)

May if she actually got abused by a misogynist and actually enjoyed it

How do we fix Darknessu?

>By far she is the most underdeveloped character of the series.
>Megmin and Kazuma get the most development.
I said of all the girls so Kazuma's out. You could make a solid case for Megumin, although I still disagree. Saying that Darkness is the least developed character is just retarded when Aqua and Yunyun exist.

Wanna know how I know you're an anime-only?

There's a bit where she faces a sadistic Devil later in the LN. She's having the time of her life and the Devil gets blueballs.

I'm convinced that this show is just buyfags playing with their nendoriods and making a script out of it...

Attached: isekai quartet writing room.jpg (1080x787, 66K)

Non stop dickings.

I disagree with everyone in this thread

>Saying that Darkness is the least developed character is just retarded when Aqua and Yunyun exist.
>Aqua
Dude. Aqua is fucking maxed. MAXED. TO THE MAX.

Attached: want-some-more-asshat.gif (532x513, 336K)

>Wanna know how I know you're an anime-only?
Tell me
And i will tell you that every "development" that she gets is thrown down at the end of the volume 7
She apparently is a pure maiden out of nowhere even when Alderp knows her fetish.
Volume 10?
Out of nowhere she gets a daycare and a sibling that is never mentioned prior or to this day, its the biggest plot devide to make her do something.

She's one joke over and over again, and I would have hated that if I didn't find her relatable

It's more the fact that she actually starts taking her job as a noble seriously to the point where she somehow ends up trying (but not always succeeding) to be the conscience of the party. The whole masochism thing seems to always have been escapism she used to eschew her responsibilities so as she takes them more seriously it becomes a secondary characteristic.

Megumin never has to grow up and give up on her quirk the same way Darkness does because the resolution of her character arc is finding people who accept her for who she is rather than her becoming a better person. She still matures due to her relationship with Kazuma, which is why I said you could make a case for her getting the most character development.

Instead of arguing 1st & 2nd place though I'd still like you to make the case for why you think literally every character has had more development than Darkness, when like I said Aqua still exists and the best we've gotten out of her is some foreshadowing that she may have some development in the next volume.

You missunderstood me, i was talking about the main party about development, because none of the secondaries get any type of development.
I still think that she is a wasted potential and the author doesnt know what the fuck to do with her, if you disagree good for you, you think about her in a different way, not me.

No.

Oh, you're an idiot. My apologies, ESL-kun.

Darkness' ability to talk the talk but not walk the walk is established in the bathroom scene. Embarrassing her as a woman is the punchline for every swerve to her horniness gag. Her awkwardness is brought up by Chris with the first Silver Haired Thieves volume, and you see her grow into someone who can banter instead of just be horny with volume 5. The hidden daycare ties into her need to handle shit on her own, which is the catalyst for volume 7.

She honestly does grow into the straight man of the party by the later books. Her jokes also switch from "haha masochist" to Kazuma calling her a slut.

>Kazuma calling her a slut
how's that funny/better?

No, but it's still a bit better than here. In quartet it seems like they took the most recognizable parts of each character and made it the main quality, absolutely butchering and overusing it.

Cool man, good for you
I still think that she is an unfunny and shitty character, and it only gets reflected in the many character polls there are.
If you still have the need to reply to this post you are wasting your time

No, Konosuba isn't funny because each of the characters are just one joke that is constantly being repeated in every episode. If you've seen one episode, you've seen all of them.

she's the worst part of her own

She does have some limited moments where she acts noble but no, that is her character.

Looks its time to post Tanya

Attached: 1558375193039.jpg (1000x1414, 182K)

Attached: 1554866788766.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Why did the Empire fail?

Can't wait to see Kazuma get bullied HARD

Attached: 1554851795408.jpg (365x400, 59K)

True dat

Attached: 1484429014082.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Pic. related was a good dankness moment. There's just not enough of it.

Attached: 2352352-4.jpg (1688x946, 193K)

Well, goodnight friends. One more Tanya.

Attached: 1485317994426.png (1280x1635, 1.58M)

Reminder that megushit is bottom tier gutter trash.

Konosuba is the opposite of funny. Folks just watch it for the tits and Aqua's ass.

You are just envy of Megufags. We always win and get all the good stuff. Sucks to be you.

I don't know man, the tits are pretty shitty.

No but some of her doujins are great.

Konosuba has zero sexy fanservice. Comedy is the only reason to watch it.

Then I have zero fucking idea why anybody would watch this show.

Because its a comfy and entertaining show. If you dont like it you have shit taste, no other reason.

>Konosuba has zero sexy fanservice.
Which is why Aqua gets her very own fanservice boobie spinoff hentai. This's gonna be great.

Attached: 140407223779.gif (500x572, 1.1M)

cute duck

Attached: 74796250_p2.jpg (857x1208, 653K)

>bottom-of-the-barrel isekai trash
>comfy/and or entertaining
>every joke is "LOL I AM SO LOUD CHARACTER" while Kazuma does the laziest straight man "wow that character is so loud cringe"
>video game stats
it's shit
I sometimes wonder if people here just never watched Cromartie or Gintama.

yet a lot of people like it and agree that is a good show.
you are the small minority.
>inb4 the only correct opinion is the minority

a lot of people like getting fucked in the ass user so lube up cause i'm going in

Translation please

The "gag" is she gets comfortable enough around Kazuma to fluster him with bantz, so he goes low and calls her Sluttiness to his Scumzuma.
Because not-Germany allowed not-France an armistice, then overextended into not-Russia.

And if I like all 3?

No, she suffers from being too one-dimensional for the most part. Aqua at least has her artistic moments or narcistic nature. Megumin sometimes takes the down to earth position and comments on Kazuma, but Darkness is just a degenerate for a long time. Hell, even Vanir has his dark emotions schtick while trying to control Wiz.

>After class...
>Tanya..
>"Looks pretty difficult to read"
>"Incredible"
>"That aside"
>"Her hair's so fluffy"
And then hardcore patting follows.

>She had one, one(!), 1, a single good scene. The bathroom one
Not only is that wrong but the bathroom one isn't even her best scene. That title goes to the Vanir fight.

Attached: 1518506606929.png (270x321, 21K)

No. I like Konosuba but she is literally the worst girl. Only good for Doujins

No

She's literally the only good thing about the show.

Touch fluffy hair

I've nutted to the succ episode more times than I can count, and nearly as many times to Aqua wiggling her butt in the air and Darkness being dragged by rope.

No.

Darkness a shit.

Well, she makes my peepee go horny.

Her fetish is too overplayed and became her entire character, which is a pity since a shy sheltered lady with daddy issues was good enough by itself.

People on this board will kiss the ground Megameme walks on but not admit that Darkness is funny baka

No.

In fact she's even less funny if you can believe that.

Darkness's Arc was not covered in Season 1 or Season 2.

I love Konosuba, but Darkness is not funny.

>those gifs
Based retard.

No.

Out of her group she’s the least entertaining, but I still cracked at least a smile at her bits when I first watched the show

He can't keep getting away with this.

If you sign here, here, and right over there, you too can post based retarded aqua gifs. Become a disciple of aqua faggot. Today!

Attached: 1546874630270.jpg (2480x3508, 1.18M)

fuck you all

Stop having shit taste.

Darkness stopped being funny after an entire season of ways reacting to things the same exact way. I know you're going to tell me that Megumin and Aqua are also "one joke" characters but everyone knows this isn't true.

Only for the first couple of episodes she's in. After that it gets old fast, because it seems to literally be the only aspect of her personality. Aqua remains fun because being retarded isn't her entire character. Megumeme remains fun because her explosion boner is second to her chunibyo complex and even beyond that she still has some personality, insofar as girls in their early teens can. Kazuma is kind of bland, but he IS the protagonist of an isekai harem anime, and his entire personality is meant to be fairly relatable, and he serves as the straight man to everyone else's idiocy. Without him, we wouldn't have a more sane context in which to place the INsane actions of his companions. Darkness is just the concept of masochism made manifest and while I would totally fuck that, she gets boring as a character real quick.

>Kazuma is kind of bland, but he IS the protagonist of an isekai harem anime
Kazuma isn't yor typical beta harem protagonist though.

>Kazuma
>Bland

You what?

She just need someone to accept her. If she always get rejected in the show then some audience will reject her too. Walter just need to man up and take her hand in marriage by force.

I haven't watched in a bit, but he comes off as being intended to be a fairly average otaku loser- the intended audience. Us. Go ahead and try to convince yourself he wasn't spending massive amounts of time on the actual Japanese version of Yea Forums before he got isekai'd. Maybe I'm just missing something. And I maybe should have worded it differently. He's not COMPLETELY bland. He'd stick out in a room. But he's also not particularly flavorful. Pretty average dude.

You need to go rewatch the anime. The best way to describe Kazuma is a pg13 version of Rance who doesn't quite have his power, and if that sounds like a fairly average otaku loser to you then you have a really strange idea of what an average otaku loser is like.

Does anyone have the "meeting of the "I miss my penis" club" image?

Tanya is cringe incarnate and so are all her fans
>muh EBUL AND SOOOO PYSCHO little girl in world war!

>You missunderstood me, i was talking about the main party about development, because none of the secondaries get any type of development.
I'm not sure if you're just ignoring Aqua or you're calling her a secondary character, but either way you're wrong.

The joke is that the perv is actually too pussy to do anything sexual, correct?

Learn to have fun.

Attached: 1491533915855.jpg (900x506, 99K)

That's not a joke. That's just pure retardation.

Eh, I enjoy it because I like watching Tanya scheme while Being X counterschemes. It's tense enough to be fun and it keeps itself dark but not grimdark. I find myself rooting for Tanya, not because MUH EVIL LOLI, but because fuck you, Being X, you entitled, self-satisfied cocksucker. Maybe if BX was punishing Tanya for being a sociopathic asshole, I wouldn't root for her so much, but no. He's punishing her for being an unbeliever and trying to force the worldview he considers acceptable onto what is, being a dirtbag aside, a sentient being. Man, fuck Being X and everything that looks like Being X.

She NEEDS to get NTR'ed by Humanoid Monsters

So she's forces to watch Megumin or Aqua get tortured while she's ignored or something?

HahahahahahahHHHhaaahahah good one OP

Attached: poorly drawn Dorkness.jpg (1242x1594, 163K)

I can fap to this.

Attached: 1551023558419.jpg (250x219, 14K)

>tfw WoW vanilla is coming out
>tfw I'm going to be a complete degenerate and build Lalatina because my friends need a tank
>tfw imagining how chaffed my dick will be

Attached: 1530832697681.png (1032x609, 370K)

Is this the Isekai Quartet thread?

Attached: 9AF751F5-E5B8-4B72-BB7B-F941B4F6DBC6.jpg (2208x1242, 312K)

Yes and Crunchy fags will send link. Trips of truth

What are your expectations for today's episode? Why does Ainz fondle Subaru? Will Aqua get eaten by a giant frog? Will Kazuma get tortured further by Demiurge and Tanya?

I think we’re gonna get a lot of actual plot this episode.

Plot in a gag spin-off series?

based

>What are your expectations for today's episode?
No mercy.

Attached: prepare-to-be-god-blown-to-fucks.gif (720x405, 364K)

Ainz fondling everyone even aqua.

>Why does Ainz fondle Subaru?
Are you saying you wouldn't?

No

She’s female Decadus

Attached: F95F0185-5424-416F-A79B-BA6988F2D3ED.png (339x585, 467K)

Konosuba’s fucking hilarious but it’s 99% because of good comedic timing

Her weird perversion is really hit or miss. Sometimes it's funny, other times its over the top. She's a fun character overall I'd say, a good addition to the group of weird assholes the show is about.

She is worse girl.

Someone gotta do it.

>Kazuma is kind of bland, but he IS the protagonist of an isekai harem anime, and his entire personality is meant to be fairly relatable, and he serves as the straight man to everyone else's idiocy.
Did you really watch it?

Yes, in fact she is the only girl to have made me actually laugh the whole show.

She gets more development in the later novels. They haven't been adapted, though.

>Irrationally mad at some dweebs laughable tic.
You got a tic of your own there buddy? that user does it, what twice?
Focus on the argument or at least conceed with style. If you're just going to get mad at a few periods, this site will have you pulling teeth.

You aren't wrong though, Darkness humor is that she's repulsive, like some horridly clingy forum ERPer.
However, I do think the user with the period tic has a point too. Something that breaks the mold a little wouldn't hurt.
>It's super tender and loveydovey
>Tries to leave
>Can't
>WORST NIGHTMARE