Raildex

Any user here practicing occult? For awhile, I can't stop thinking about the tenets of Christianity and why they are doing the rituals as we see (Communion, etc). This got me thinking, if we apply certain symbolisms into a ritual using the universal principle in life (not just Christianity, I have a thought about the principle of Eucharist but I will delve into it later), maybe we can summon a demon. I was thinking about devising a ritual whereby the summoner would wrap aborted fetus into a womb shaped woven palm leaves, arrange it into a large mirror where it would concentrate the sun ray to burn it, and stab a flamberge style dagger (flaming sword) into it and continue the burning process until the demon materialize

Attached: DudTa40WwAE2IBz.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74362390
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5rHAWEXUpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magic isn't real. You can't summon demons.
Religion is just old stories originally used to enforce the morals of the time onto the children of the time. With each passing day it's relevance disappears.

Every time I see this chick I think she’s Mordred

Don't mess with that kind of stuff, serious. Trust me, you don't want anything to do with demon and evil spirit in real life.

Now back to Index, what mangas are coming out this month for Index's stuff?

>tfw have to go to third world country for a trip
FUCK. I wont be there for NTR:22. Spill some of the beans when I come back.

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

とある科学の変態能力者

>magic isn't real
That's what they make you believe
>religion isn't real
Same as first point. If so, then why Christians still do the ritual of emulating Last Supper every Sunday, if not for making the Holy Spirit from God available to mere flesh human beings? If they just want to enforce morality then better allocate all those money making bland cookies to charity etc

Attached: 1464775452914.png (1021x828, 64K)

It's a conspiracy. The masses are ignorant. They have no idea. They're being made to participate in a grand ritual without even understanding what it is.

>You can't summon demons.
Sure you can, just ask Yurine.

Attached: 138094810445.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

What conspiracy and what ritual then?

If one normal person performs a ritual, it won't achieve much. Recreating the blessings of God isn't that simple. But Christianity and Catholicism is an international religion with literally billions of practitioners. Billions of people go to Church every Sunday and perform that ritual. You can magnify the results by literally billions. But it can't only be done one. It must be done over and over through the course of centuries.

Can you imagine? Can you even BEGIN to imagine just how huge that result could be? It's terrifying. Who could be causing this? What are they after?

Yeah this thread is shit

Attached: 1557795955102.png (720x720, 796K)

>IMAGINE just how huge that result could be?
Could it possibly snow in April?

Attached: IMAGINE.gif (500x224, 1.02M)

Is he smiling or frowning?

I think it's already stated in the Bible rather blatantly. That humans aren't just mere fleshly beings but they have divinity in them. And Christ came to earth as "divinity food" in the form of flesh. Where the Holy Spirit (energy of the divine realm) impregnated Mother Mary (symbol of nurturing, innocent and forgiving side of nature as opposed to the usual cruel and savage "nature" we see everyday) to give birth to the flesh of Holy Spirit that is Jesus Christ. And the crucifixion was predetermined to happen so that the flesh of Jesus Christ will be available for believers before his ascension, the same with the needed slaughtering of lamb or game. Just like you eat everyday, our divine side also need to be fed from time to time through Eucharist and that is basically the principle of "Christian Ritual".

Attached: 4421411-0044465780-33863.jpg (225x350, 37K)

I feel like it's about time for Index to get a chance to be useful. Mikoto gets so many chances lately, if only slightly, yet Index still feels superfluous.

Considering she's the one floating over Touma, who is currently in the process of going Pandora's Swarm again, she is either going to be helpful or completely knocked out of the game next volume.

Will we see any character use Guardian Angel magic?
>inb4 Aleister
he got played like a damn fiddle

Then do you know what mangas are coming out for Index this month?

Attached: ixfBG18.jpg (5929x4094, 2.04M)

So Nagai dislikes Touma and the main Index series, right?

Why can't I find official lewd art of Wannai?

Nagai's a Kamikotofag. Look at how he inserts Touma in Railgun.

Why can't we get semi-official full frontal views?

Attached: Tokoroten_vol6_11.jpg (1989x3000, 1.26M)

Then why did he remove that scene with Touma on the bridge?

We found out yesterday the only thing Index is useful in and it makes perfect sense. Scooping up shit with her tongue.

>Magic isn't real

Attached: beato.jpg (235x215, 11K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74362390
>All those Mikotos
Why is he so based?

Misaki a pile of shit

Too much clothing though.

Good. Mikoto should never be lewd unless if it is for Touma

The one who needs to be lewd is Touma.

This guy's Kamikoto doujins would be legendary. I don't know why, but he draws the perfect Mikotos.

Him and Pyuma both.

If magic isn't real then where did this fedora come from?

In all my years here, this is the most autistic thing I have ever read. Please never ever go outside.

Attached: 1375504517619.jpg (299x246, 16K)

wrong board

Attached: 1557481591139.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Touma masturbates whenever he gets the chance.

If a Misaka clone gets completely removed from the Misaka network. what will happen to her?

Lads I've created a Misaka tulpa, but she's being very aggressive to me and I'm afraid for my life. How do I get rid of her?

I wish Haimura would make Indekkuchu 3.

Live a normal life and have the intelligence of a newborn?

Well it'd probably be hard to get used to at first, but she might just become more and more different from the collective.

Also, both Dolly and the unknown Full Tuning are completely disconnected from the Network. It looks like Dolly was never part of the Network in the first place (though I guess somehow some of her residue memories got uploaded into it?)

Summon a Kakine Tulpa, make it Level 6.

Create a Kuroko tulpa.

I wish Accelerator would go on another tantrum. I miss those.

You will see all of my points when you start seeing things in an esoteric way. It might be harder to grasp, but just listen to your mind when it's wandering around and I believe you can construct a frame of mind unlike you've ever thought before

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 3.12.50 PM.png (832x794, 852K)

I dreamt that I went on vacation in Seoul with Lessar.
I've never been to South Korea.

You aren't looking

>I dreamt that I went on vacation in Seoul
How horrifying

Why? What's so bad about it?

user, if you really want to summon a succubus that badly ask /x/. They have years of research, semen, and tears put into the process. Also ask /pol/ because Ebola-chan and egregores are fun.

Tiny bombs explain everything.

>magic was just Frenda using her tiny bombs

So Imagine Breaker can not only negate esper abilities, but also tiny bombs?

God bless Raika

And tiny lasers.

What a cool guy

Attached: mik.jpg (327x1110, 212K)

Attached: 1410568446237.jpg (1366x1024, 720K)

Woomy

Attached: D7EgtRAU8AAQKPL.jpg (1080x1367, 112K)

>I wish Accelerator would go on another tantrum.
Remember when Will said that she would make Accel experience something that is worse than hell if he turns evil? I'm not sure what lessons Will was talking about but it is probably the punishment Will is giving Accel whenever he loses his way. No tantrums just means that Will's method is very effective.

Attached: 1537575943618.png (544x537, 171K)

I can see why Mikoto is attached to Gekota. I absolutely adore SMT's Jack Frost and want to get all kinds of merchandise for it

>two knight Leaders
Patrician taste

God, Accelerator's getting into some seriously grotesque territory. Also its pacing is shit.

Are you referring to the eldritch monster at the end of the necromancer arc? That was one of the cooler things in the manga. Although it was pretty short lived.
I wonder if the adaptation will add more scenes to fix the pacing.

H-hey guys wouldn't it be funny if Touma kissed Accelerator? H-ha, would be a pretty good gag...

You are suggesting to me that I don't understand Kakine's character by attributing physical victories in his name, and that what I should be doing is attributing Beetle's birth and subsequent exploits as a victory to Kakine. I don't see it like that though.
The solution to Kakine isn't the birth of something he could have been. Kamachi certainly set Beetle up to push Kakine further, its why I started to dabble in that sleeping antagonist stuff because all this set up for one guy who was torn apart in one volume was just abnormally strange..The thematic point is right now in airs until Kakine is reintroduced and brought back with Beetle in the same scene, his subsequent reactions or developments with Beetle will allow us to gain a better read on it, I'm not disagreeing that Beetle is not important to Kakine overall, I'm just disagreeing that Beetle's birth isn't a victory to Kakine. In fact its going to set him in the wrong direction until someone forces him to look in the right direction.
My last part in the previous post may seem weird, but Kakine's delusions have reached that point where losing only mutates his wayward beliefs into something stronger and more dangerous, this is clearly evident by the extreme change in attitude and approach after his death. Kakine didn't learn his lesson from death, he became more obsessed with proving himself right. He didn't learn his lesson after being taken to Othinus, with the attitude he showed he would most certainly go back to AC and add Beetle and Takitsubo to his new hit list. It certainly doesn't help that every person he lost to has what he lacks. What Kakine needs at this point is a victory because his obsession with it is blinding him. Sure you might think "if he's obsessing over it will giving it to him really fix him" but attaining victory will allow him to reflect over what he truly wants rather then being blinded by obsession. At this point If he loses its merely another name to the hitlist for him.

And Saten too!

Why hasn't anyone made a Kakine Frost? By the way SMT is anime, it had an adaptation

Attached: 4e731ff0c8a8593b2dcdb8e4f4bbc79f--jack-frost-fandom.jpg (220x200, 7K)

Hey as an actual SMTfag can you fuck off?

Attached: c7d507274e9f4a047a0f6304bc41c922.png (369x520, 336K)

An ice sculpture? Is that what you mean?

Attached: 308F7057-4020-4437-9F2A-05F2DEB7602E.jpg (451x640, 74K)

That's a pretty big butt

Why? Raiho, Lucifrost and Frost Ace are what inspired me to ask that anyways. Besides, I thought it would be fitting with how Kakine is both a ball and a face. Its a good match

What about Index?

I don't want cuckine to be associated with SMT.

You are an insult to life itself. Fine, I'll make it later for that user just cause you pissed me off.

Attached: 1556000814166.png (439x515, 116K)

Make him a girlfriend while you’re at it. He’s already in HS so he should be dating by now.

Fuck off normalfag

You want me to draw a bloody and bruised onahole? Nah

Attached: 1516854183937.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

Can't wait to see how shitty it is, faggot.

Attached: 6d21ab922aeb3c5162f074cf3966b016.jpg (1171x1500, 423K)

I don't know what thread you ctrl c'e this from but the last bit is interesting. I don't think actually beating cuckine will change him as well. He needs an Othinus sort of approach with someone giving him hope through a unique mutual connection.

I'm not sure if there is any current characters that can fill that role but for now the only candidates are Accelerator and to a lesser degree, Mugino.

>Accelerator
Most obvious candidate, but he won't be able to do this alone. After all, a threat that manages to beat him would be tremendously powerful. Its gotta be a combo of Accelerator, Touma and Hamazura.

Touma doesn't currently really share any experiences with him, in fact they're opposites. Hamazura doesn't really fit thematically and would sort of feel forced into his development considering that he wasn't never pivotal to any of Kakines appearances. Hamazura may take in the new product of OG Kakine+Beetle as an active member of Item or something but even that is nearly impossible but who knows, forgiveness is a major thing in toaru

It's really just Accel atm. Mugino too since she was uncharacteristically incorporated into all of his plots, even as Beetle (with Fremea and NT6).

What about Junko?

Friendly Tuesday reminder.

Attached: 4AA3951A-3AB2-4DFC-BACC-1E22319DB927.jpg (1080x1553, 674K)

>go with Item

A new Kekine would revive SCHOOL with MH and Fraulein (mainly because he is a monster and she would need to be the loli of someone who isn't Hamazura, Touma or Accel).

Attached: Dr0WldPU4AAxJTa.jpg (1378x1430, 196K)

I have a feeling the AB version of Junko could probably take any other esper in the series and stand a good chance at winning.

Attached: BDE210B0-EB67-4D2D-B142-534B70717297.jpg (1080x1553, 959K)

I don’t even think Misaki would work on her since she’s two people essentially. It would probably confuse her.

Nobody cares about your blog, kill yourself Raildextard.

Levels don't mean diddly squat after all.

I do

The IT thing is probably going to be the focus with Touma for a while also. My money would be on another Accel confrontation where he finally tries to help the stupid, determined bastard. If Kakine did run into Touma there'd be no speech or anything ironically. He'd just get eaten.

I this point I think Touma just wants to date girls and live a normal life. He just wants to leave all the boring magic politics and holy old man wars behind and live his life.

Based

I’ve literally known that from the start.

Attached: file.png (494x492, 391K)

I’d rather read about him going on a date with Mikoto over fighting no name big bads of the month.

I like how you keep pushing this shit when Hamazura has been shitting on Mugino for ten years now.

Based Nogi

The student surpasses the master. A classic tale.

Attached: 72E45B6E-275D-43B3-A8AF-F8EEC78AEB31.jpg (1080x1553, 760K)

Don’t tell her that, it’s funny when she wastes her time trying to piss people off while being completely ineffectual.

>he wasn't there when all the Gunhatards got assblasted over that entire chapter

Hamazura used cheap tricks and ran until Mugino beat herself most of the time. Junko is completely different. She’s such a good character and she’s way more charismatic and she’s facing her enemies head on.

Reminder that if levels meant nothing then the Parameter List would not exist.

Literally never happened no matter how badly you want it to be so. Feel free to post evidence to the contrary. But you won’t because you have none

Chapter where Misaki allows Junko to be the Queen the whole day when?

Reminder that parameter list makes zero sense.

Not that user but it did happen. I seen it.

Kek look at how mad she got

Levels are a made up status symbol for children

It doesn't. Hence why Kamachi destroyed it when he fried AC with microwaves and had Hamazura do nothing with it AND have no consequences happen to him when he had it.

I don’t believe you and post evidence. Again, you won’t because there is none.
>duhhhh dumb excuse
Yes yes, I’m sure you “just don’t feel like looking”. Fuck off with your dumb lies and fanbase war agenda

>Magic isn't real.

Go read on quantum physics and try to say this again.

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Origination - 13 [DVD][480p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2016.01.15_03.13.16].png (848x480, 824K)

Now that we determined once again that MP is a filthy liar that only wants to cause chaos and pit people against each other, which Raildex has the cutest belly?

Magic isn't real

>less resources is required to level up x as opposed to y therefore x is given priority
>z requires too much resources to level up therefore z is scrapped
It is not that hard.

>no evidence, tries to desperately deflect on the hope that I’ll take the bait
Begone cunt.

Othinus, official artists agree.

Othinus has a cute tummy

Mikoto

>raildex
>posts fate pic

I don’t think it’s about the fact that they were pissed but that one of their favorite characters they’ve cheered for and they beat the Railgun with ease was made a joke of by some girl who wanted it more than he did. No matter how good you are there’s always somebody better and I think Gunha fans should be happy he took the L and wasn’t a sore loser.*

Attached: 0AE3BCC0-FB3E-4D0D-A620-76B90B6F4044.jpg (649x661, 152K)

>I’m a mad gunha fanboy

>be retarded Fate fag
>actually thinks Umu came before based Carissa

What do you mean no evidence. Junko clearly won.

Kuroko

>Literally

Either way you look at it that doesn’t look like an esper to be messed with. I wouldn’t even see Saiai being able to do anything to her.

Gunhafags exposed and BTFO. Can't wait to see what mental gymnastics they use to defend this.

Fran!

This is correct, Magic is not real.

Attached: 1552215117884.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Since I doubt anyone wants IT to be a mindless killing machine, what twists do you think Kamachi can add to make it interesting? No, making it a cute girl does not count. It'd amuse the shit out of me if he takes the understanding thing, flips it on its head, and makes it negative as hell between Touma and IT.

Make it a cute blonde loli.

Pretty much..

>blatant falseflagging
Nice evidence

>religion isn't real
Correct
>Magic isn't real
Incorrect

Now post all of the positive comments and how everyone was excited about the chapter. Make sure you link all of it.

Crazy thought but what about a green hair loli? We could use one of those. They tend to be popular.

Attached: E7674D38-C1EC-4430-BB9B-F89E782F52E9.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Fuck off with your shit taste MP. Blonde lolis are superior to every other loli, especially if they are super smug.

Attached: 774F1EB7-9122-443D-A93D-626062702859.png (1029x686, 826K)

>the first one is an ESL claiming that Junko is stronger than Gunha
So in other words, blatant shitposting/falseflagging and not actual outrage in the slightest?

Blonde loli and loli in general are trash

Junko IS stronger than Gunha. He couldn’t even take her down in her level four form and got his ass molly whopped in her AB form.

>post extremely shitty falseflagging
>only 4 examples because of the overwhelming amount of hype and positivity for the chapter
Thanks for proving the point I guess

>Muh agenda

The battle isnt over to begin with MP, and he was blatantly fucking around the entire time while Junko shit her pants the entire time. So far its pretty obvious that she's getting rocked. It remains to be seen whether she can actually keep up now with Ghost helping her. Any claim to the contrary is shitposting since the chapter isnt even out for another month.

>mad that you got shit on by multiple people calling out obvious falseflagging

>Ah bloo anything I disagree with is shitposting bawwwww

See
He’s toast. He should have finished her while he had the chance but his aim is so bad he kept missing. Now he’s messed up.

That’s true.

Lessar

Attached: 1510345035336.jpg (635x899, 73K)

That is impossible.

>waaaaaahhhhhh stop calling out my blatant revisionism

>I feel that this will happen so there for it happened
Remember when Gunha was grinning and fucking around the entire time while Junko barely dodged and shit her pants to the point that Ghost had to snap her out of it?

Impossible pose

>He thinks its all the same person
Kek you fags are fragile and paranoid as fuck

Stop fucking replying to her you fucking retards, she just wants attention

Are you fucking slow? Stop replying to obvious shitposting. Everyone who is sane knows what happened, no need to try to reason with a retard like MP. Just stop

I honestly don't think the monkeys that keep replying to her have anything better to do in their lives. Literally anything is more productive than talking to MP.

>homo sapiens wants attention
stop the fucking presses

It’s why I usually fuck off for awhile when I notice people start replying to her. I wish I could purge them along with MP

Just because MP is a fag doesn't mean the people being mad about Gunha bleeding from Junko hitting him and insisting he could beat 5.3 weren't real.

Raildextards need MP. They're the most rent-free fanbase on Yea Forums and can't function unless they have a boogeyman to lay all their problems on.

Attached: rHdsy4A.jpg (600x900, 97K)

Someone we managed to survive all those years without MP. Fuck off, MP apologist

They need MP to keep the threads alive. His contrarian viewpoints forces these fucks to actually discuss something instead of the same dumb shit again.

Junko isn’t scared. Even her Ghost Bud said so. She was thinking of a way to win the entire time while Gunha was being a try hard and kept trying to attack her.

You posted 4 posts, of which the majority were blatant falseflags claiming that "Gunha lost" when the chapter showed nothing of the sort. You'll have to excuse me if I find that "evidence" dubious. Even if there wer 1-2 fags legit upset, that does not mean that there were hordes of upset gunhafags. On the contrary, most people thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. If you continue to argue the point, I will just post all the post where everyone was excited to completely drown out your 4 shitty falseflag posts of the contrary. Please take your agenda elsewhere.

Go slurp on MP’s cunt some more faggot. We do just fine when she isn’t here, nobody wants or needs her here. Don’t try to act superior, newfag.

Unfortunate.

True. Hadn’t thought about it like that before and I forgot about that conversation she had with her.

Years ago Raildex was the height of its popularity and sales, the anime wasn't as shit, and there was general enthusiasm and optimism for the content that was coming out, that NT will change everything. Years later it's still the same dumb shit, the anime was a fucking disaster, and the series has been going on for so long it naturally hemorrhages its own fanbase. And it's not like Pokemon since it resets its own shit every 3-4 years despite doing the same stories over and over again. Raildex and its fanbase has wrapped itself in its own noose.

Purple.

Attached: 1544199078046.jpg (1810x2048, 379K)

>Calls me an apologist
>When I was making fun of all Raidlextards like (You)
Oh no no no, Raildditors can't into logic.

It's hilarious how gunhatards immediately resorted to damage control.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP MAKING THREAD WE MUST WORSHIP MP AT ALL COSTS ILL CONVIENTLY IGNORE THREADS WHERE DISCUSSION IS HAD AND OC IS MADE TO FIT MY AGENDA!
Cry more

Magic is real you fool, learn the truth

Attached: 6779537-battler.png (400x459, 149K)

The most honest post in this thread. And of course the first reply to it is a sperg typing in all caps as if it makes him more right.

I think Dolly's memories were used as the base for the misaka network knowledge, but that's just my headcanon. I haven't read railgun that far after dreamranker arc started

It’s hilarious how blatantly obvious the false flagging was and that even then you could only find 4 posts in the sea of general positivity. You really played yourself this time

Take your pills, schizo-kun.

Oh no, he's having a meltdown

Attached: a261ccb727f9ecb816d219ab7feab3701487834472_full.png (640x360, 200K)

WHy are you samefagging your post?

>literally none of it happened
>4 examples is not enough
>they are all not actually real
You argue like a retard as well. When did the argument turn into whether or not the sentiment was generally good or wrong? I know they weren't fasleflags because I was fucking there having to tell retards that Gunha bleeding doesn't mean Nogi is wanking Junko and that she's stronger than him now. I also had to argue the faggot who insisted self destruction doesn't actually mean self destruction and that Gunha actually totally could've contained 5.3 with just some self damage.

Do you ever tire of saying the exact same tired shit every couple of threads?

Holy shit you are desperate.

Yes, just like that, keep crying

Nipple version is superior.

Based and redpilled desu

Say it in red.

Attached: 1509478048121.png (930x523, 779K)

I'll keep crying of laughter about how much of a dork you are, schizo-kun.

The first fucking post is about someone claiming that Gunha lost when the chapter is about Gunha literally smiling and having fun while Junko shits her pants until the end. It did not have a single point where Gunha "lost". This is fucking falseflagging my dude. People, especially MP, do this often. Again, I'm not going to take blatant fucking attempts at false flagging at face value.

But hey, if you want to play that game, I'll just falseflag next chapter about some random ass character and then retroactively claim that "Xfags were seething" just to prove a point. Its really, really not that hard, nor is it farfetched to think people would do that when we have people like MP suddenly shitting on Gunha for attention

/x/

Attached: 20190421_023513.jpg (221x366, 51K)

The Junkotards are at it again. Is it time to post "that?"

Attached: Washing Machine is a smooth operator.png (2100x1600, 1.07M)

>Junkotards
Stop trying to make this a fanbase war when it fucking isn’t

>The first fucking post is about someone claiming that Gunha lost when the chapter is about Gunha literally smiling and having fun while Junko shits her pants until the end. It did not have a single point where Gunha "lost"
You assume they are acting out of malice and deliberately trying to stir shit. I assume they are just fucking dumb and overreacting to nothing.

>be Junkofag
>suddenly MP starts her bullshit and shitposts with Junko
Now I feel dirty whenever I talk about Junko

Ow, right in the advertisers!

Ironic considering you make yourself easy to identify by your all caps "WAAAH" posting. Do you ever get tired of being a hypocrite and failure of a human being?

She basically is Mo-chan. She's a dumb tomboy with a bad attitude.

Attached: Mordred cute retard.jpg (900x505, 58K)

It goes beyond dumb, Gunha literally never looked like he was losing at any point. To make that claim is fucking falseflagging. Stupidity would be assuming he was losing because a few pages had him defending/not smiling or something.

The difference between Carissa and Mordred is that Carissa actually cares about her country's well-being and doesn't have a daddy complex.

Nice

>gunha bleeds
>oh my god he is losing
This is usually where you end the argument. However, the fact that he could be harmed by such attacks does mean that the official rankings for this fanbase in regards to espers are
#1: Kakine Teitoku
#2: Accelerator
#3: Sogiita Gunha

Attached: 1511637022410.jpg (308x540, 56K)

>"""other""" shitposters show up and apologize for MP
>MP mysteriously disappears

Attached: 1528646355689.jpg (919x997, 115K)

Kakine bleeds too. Also Gunha always gets hit with shit, he just regens somehow

*squat............WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR!!!*
*Oh no, not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO SELL ASTRAL BUD-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*ONONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! ILL EVEN LET YOU TALK ABOUT JUNKO-*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SQUORCHHHHHHH*
*NISHIKORI-AAGGGGGH*
*GRLSHSHSHSH*
*NOOOOO I WANT MY ASTRAL BUDDY ANIME AAAAGHHH*
*M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL INDEXNIGG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RR*
*NOOO-OOOOO MY SPINOFFS-*
*BROOONNNNNNNK*
*NNNNNONONOOOOOOO*
*BORT BORRRT BOOOOOORTTT*
*M-MIKI PLEASE SAVE M-MEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH*
*PFFFTTTBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFTTT-
SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK*
*NOOOO HELP ME!*
*dabbing intensifies*
*WIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*BRRRRRRRT.....BROOOOONK*
*OH GOD MAH DRILLS*
PLSHSHHSSHHSHUNNNNNKKK
*brap*
*walks away

Attached: 1554004882806.png (861x530, 393K)

#1: Accelerator
And he will always be #1 get back into your place Kakine.

MP is just having a go since Gunha is near universally liked, so it's free easy (You)s and people are too dumb to realize that. It's like when she shit on js06.

Attached: Blow his Mind.png (730x589, 499K)

Gunha bleeds blood, Accelerator bleeds squid ink, Kakine bleeds homosexuality.

Fuck off retard

>Universally liked
The literal two or three Gunhafags in existence don't count since he's basically a non-character

butt smaller than thigh bothers me.

Keep posting, genius

>inb4 "omg everone is ok with Yea Forums spam! Duh state of duh threads!!!"

Attached: 1553873928506.jpg (988x707, 148K)

MP iffy uh

Well yes, he does bleed. However, the only instances of him bleeding were from his battle with Accelerator. You need to launch forces beyond ATM cannons and Saiai's monstrous throws to even damage him, this is discounting him blocking with wings.
Its ok. Being third place doesnt mean he'll stay there forever, but it might just happen cause Kakine and Accelerator are going to enter an unknown, divine tier.

Attached: 1538737767330.png (266x1200, 178K)

Thats literally what your butt looks like in that pose though

The opinion of anyone who posts Mugino is immediately disregarded

Junko legitimately has more fans than Gunha here though.

Aww, did babby get mad because I called out your dumb scheme?

Junko is a lot more popular and has her own spinoff series while Gunha is the least discussed level five. That logic makes no sense. If anything Gunha fans are contrarians.

It saved hamazura from being sent all of dark side mercs every day. Now it doesn't even exist anymore so it lost purpose, kamachi possibly plans to level up some people to make science interesting and not have accelerator do everything

Counter point it's ok for Gunha to bleed because we know he has some sort of regen. Plus strong people in raildex usually don't do the invulnerable thing.

blocking with some power < not taking damage when hit < damage means nothing to you

Yea, pretty much. If people weren’t so fucking stupid they’d realize that she’s just doing it for attention and stop replying to her

Why is it so hard to understand that some people might actually like the idea of levels meaning nothing so characters that are seen as weaker can shine?

How many fans Junko has has literally no bearing on the fact that Gunha has always been liked here for the past 10 years, and has always generated hype whenever he appears. Thats like saying Tsuchimikado isnt well liked here because Mikoto has more fans worldwide. The point is, it's easy (You)s for MP so therefore she shits on him to get said (You)s at every opportunity

Hamazura should have killed her. Helping her didn't benefit him in any way

kys

One of those people is probably MP anyway lad, she always gets defensive and talks about number of fans out of no where when you point out shit like that

Because it is factually incorrect.

>All same guy hurr durr
*drags knuckles*

Attached: unga.png (485x443, 38K)

Granted, but on the off chance they werent I felt the need to distinguish.

>wojak
I accept your concession

>Why is it so hard to understand that some people might actually like the idea of swimming in magma unprotected without being hurt
You can believe what you want but at the end of the day you are wrong.

Read the manga. It’s already been said in canon that levels mean nothing. It’s literally a term the adults created.

I mean it’s right in a sense that Level 5s are infalliable or without weakness. Lower levels CAN beat them, it’s just hard and they need to outsmart/exploit the weaknesses of the Level 5 to do it.

Mikoto is more popular than Tsuchi as well. You’re still wrong either way you look at it. If a character has their own spinoff it’s safe to assume they’re more popular than somebody who is almost never mentioned.

You should read the manga because lower levels are factually different in power to lower levels.

>one character saying something means it’s absolutely confirmed
Remember when Touma had a ranged IB that covered his entire body? OH WAIT, unreliable narrorator is a thing. Just like how Mikoto claiming that anyone can be a Level 5 with hard work is bullshit due to PL

higher levels are factually different in power to lower levels*

All of you shut the fuck up and post cute Toumas.

Attached: 00000006.jpg (750x422, 71K)

How does it feel being a literal retard? You're going to tell me an average Level 1 stands a feasible chance against a Level 4 just because the ranking system is "only a term?"

Mikoto is also a source of contention and is NOT almost universally liked here, where as Tsuchimikado is almost universally liked here. Popularity does not mean that are without controversy. In fact its usually the contrary.

How does it feel being so fucking retarded that you can’t stop giving MP free attention? Are you a god damn moron? Jesus Christ, fucking cut it out. She won’t agree with you ever, stop stroking your fucking e-peen.

I'm going to chain Touma in his apartment and rape him.

Attached: 1528792730845.jpg (899x908, 241K)

Higher level espers more often than not defeat lower level espers unless certain circumstances are involved.

PL is fake

Yep because Hamazura beat Mugino and Kuroko could beat people like Terra. It’s all about circumstances and much less about power.

>Mikoto isn’t popular
Your opinion doesn’t mean anything after saying something like that. You could take 10% of Mikoto fans and they’d heavily outnumber Tsuchi fans. She’s the golden girl of the series and even if people pretend to hate her their two inch dicks still get hard whenever she shows up or does something cool.

Calm down Mikoto

Attached: 95e.png (265x281, 180K)

Then why is it brought up by scientists in the exact same manga you are quoting from?

Attached: x6.jpg (1080x1553, 713K)

Nope. Main characters on the good team usually win. That’s the truest powerlevel their is.

Normal high school boy is still my favorite. It was repeated so often that I almost started to believe it.

You guys seem to forget that Index is heavily based on occultism, with Aleister, Thelema, and shit. So basically discussing occultism isn't out of place. The sun is the source of living beings on earth. But humans cannot gather life energy directly from the sun, they need plants, then to animals, then the proteins go to humans when we eat meat. Same with the Holy Spirit which are "God's Energy" imbued with God's Will. We cannot directly get them from God. So God made a bridge. Mother Mary as an ideal form of nature that is supposed to be comforting instead of punishing (that's the reason we Catholics need to ask pity to Mother Mary because as a representation of nature, she can grant us nature's benevolence) while when we eat Christ's flesh in Eucharist (transubstantiation of the bread and wine in place of Son of God's flesh and blood which gives us energy not just to face nature and its malevolence, sarkic existence of human beings but also to reach out to the divine aspect of human beings). The "Divine Aspect of Humans", which I believe to be Gnosis. It's a darn shame that the early Church labeled Gnostic Christians as heretics just in order to herd the Believers for political cause. I believe that Christians should attempt to rediscover Gnostic knowledge in order to break free from Hedonism that reigns earth today.

Attached: Vasilisa_profile-2.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I literally never said that Mikoto isn’t popular MP. I said the opposite infact. But Popularity doesn’t mean there is less contention. Hence why Mikoto, despite having massive popularity worldwide, isn’t universally liked here, while someon like Tsuchimikado is despite not being nearly as popular worldwide. Now I’m sure you’ll just twist my words anyway in your next reply so I’m done spelling it out to you.

I’ve went into extreme detail why Kamachi messed up PL before and why a system like that wouldn’t work. It would destroy AC.

I thought Mikoto would be one of those who would have been powered up through the AAA but so far that hasn't really happened. While she has been of better help and a bit more relevant but if NT 22 taught is anything, it's that Mikoto is still off the boil when it comes to competing against the top tiers of the magic side.

Hence the entire reason why its kept secret, retard.
>No this thing didnt happen because it hurts my feelings so therefore I know more than the author
Fuck off.

Well I hate Tsuchi and most other people think he’s enough of a non character they have literally no opinion on him so only his few fans are really heard. That’s why. People like Mikoto have opinions from everybody so you hear more negligible things but overall more people like her than Tsuchi by a long shot. It’s not even close.

It doesn't matter what you think, it is a part of the story and you have to deal with it.

Who from the science side other then Accelerator, outside of IT Touma can actually compete with the magic side? Paradigm shift soon hopefully.

Don't get Malaria

Doesn’t matter if it’s secret or not. It wouldn’t have worked. When million upon millions of people high up in society realized their children weren’t making any progress despite how hard they worked there’d be huge problems especially when it’s advertised that anybody who works hard could be a powerful esper which means everything. You think people would really just accept that their overachieving kids somehow can’t make it past level two after they’re doing everything their supposed to do and doing it all the correct way? Nope. There’d be massive complains and lawsuits and people wanting to take their kids back and send them somewhere else.

Funny how Tsuchi tops in best boy polls and charts here 99% of the time.

Hamazura has always been defeated by Accelerator and would have had two more defeats added on if it wasn't for Neph interfering. He has won all of his fights against Mugino.

I’m just saying it’s bad writing. It would never work.

But they are making progress. The PL is a list of people who can become LEVEL 5. It doesnt mean you cant progress at all. Read the fucking books you dumb cunt

Cope.

Nope. People are set to make it to a certain level and they can’t progress anymore.

But it does work and what you posted is easily solved by the way it works, maybe you should stop reading the fucking wiki you dumb cunt

I’ll cope with the fact that Junko is fighting a level five and holding her own thus proving level five is just a term the adults created.

Parents don't have shit to say about what happens to their kids in AC.

It doesn’t work and never would. Just because the writings bad on that aspect of the series doesn’t change that. Kamachi could also write that drinking milk cures cancer but that doesn’t mean it would work.

STOP REPLYING
STOP REPLYING
STOP REPLYING

Will (I don't know if she counts because she would probably use Accel as a medium)

Kakine

Rikou (Level 5)

Mikoto (AAA) I think Mikoto needs to learn more about magic and how the AAA truly works.

Gunha (Learning the full limits of his powers)

I'm not sure who else really.

And thats why it wouldn’t ever work.

Reminder that this is what you are replying to and that if you reply to her you are just as fucking bad as she is

Attached: MP is a desperate attention whore.png (654x247, 33K)

Chill dude. We’re just talking about the politics of AC. MP is actually making some good points.

I personally think red hair Aogami is a babe.

>it wouldn’t work because I FEEL it wouldn’t work even though it works via the narraration, but since it hurts my feelings I’ll say that it’s bad writing

That is particularly why it does. Parents have no say in what goes on in AC politics, in fact if they get uppity the Dark Side deals with them.

I'm more worried about gastro. Its not fun being an emaciated skeleton, I feel sympathetic for Touma cause he probably feels like me during those days

Well.. we all do but that’s not the point.

No you arent.

Jesus Christ that’s sad

Kiharas. Especially now that the crazy fuckers have no leash.

Nice argument. Try using at least a TINY bit of logic and thoughts of your own next time.

I don’t think you realize that parents of the children of AC are high up in society. They can’t just randomly send assassins to start killing people like that without anybody noticing.

Holy shit

Ikr. Should have gone blonde instead.

A loli, but blonde

Well at least now red hair Aogami is getting some attention. Better late than never.

Of course she wants attention, her daddy never gives her any

>They can’t just randomly send assassins to start killing people like that without anybody noticing.
>implying Archetype-Controller doesn't exist

None of ours do. This is a Raildex thread.

MP BTFO by Crowley

Archetype Controller is what Misaki uses to brainwash people.

And Carissa is pure and not a slut

Not everybody's parents are on the same level as the sluts from Tokiwadai and Nagaten. Most of them are regular people.

My god.. it’s been right under our nose the entire time.

Lift for the glory of the true number 1 then

Do you want another thread to die again?

MP is such a sad creature

>omg a thread died at 480 after a 2 year streak
Keep slurping on MPs cunt

He should learn how to eat first, if he's an actual skelly he probably can't even bench the bar, granted he'll get probably get strong even to do 1pl8 without too much nutrition, but progression is really the driving force for consistency in the early stages.

>I doubt anyone wants IT to be a mindless killing machine
That's literally what I want.

>saw this comment on that thread
>have no idea what the fuck he was talking about but didn't want to reply (the thread died maybe?), and I filtered the naming style of images like that
>turns it out it was MP
Kek

>he doesn't understand what the PL actually is
The problem of the PL isn't that people think that they can reach higher levels if they just work hard. It's because people think the exact opposite. Everyone just thinks it's a lottery so no one fights it if they can't go past level 0 or 1 because they think there's no way around it and it's just genetics or something.
The parameter list is the secret that everyone actually can reach higher levels with enough money but the city chooses who to spend it on.

Assuming he's not a little kid there's no way he can't bench the fucking bar. When I was fat with no muscle in highschool I still could bench 150 a few times

Attached: 1487822529879.jpg (283x334, 48K)

No I actually lift right now and am pretty /fit/, no longer a skelly. Gastro really fucks your body up though. It prevents you from eating

Yeah, because you were fat. When I was fat I could bench 135 for 5 the first time I stepped into the gym, but I've literally seen skinny azns incapable of benching the bar, but it's probably more of a form problem then actual strength issues.

>Hamazura didn't become super Hamazura because of the PL
CROWLEEEEEYYYYYY.

>/x/ and now /fit/
Just how varied can one chuuni LN general be?

Attached: 1557188513472.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

Which Accel shirt is the best and why is it the black one?

Attached: 1309111989382.jpg (3000x3528, 2.02M)

What are you talking about? Raildex is /x/
See

To be honest the /sci/ discussions years ago were more common even though there were anons with a lot of broken science

He’s saying we /x/ and /fit/ now

I'd say /x/ only since the main plotline is occult heavy. The /sci/ side is basically just Kamachi and his art major physics

Attached: 1118full-aisa-himegami (1).jpg (1118x629, 54K)

Oh good, the mormon and her cunt lickers finally fucked off. So, what the fuck is Hamazura’s endgame going to be? Do you guys think he’s really going to stay powerless to the end, or will he get a sudden power up via Rikou powerboosting whatever his power is to Level 5?

>a lot of broken science
you mean science the level of which has not been reached yet

Hamazura will bake several children in Mugino's oven.

Cute little banana breads

I want him to get a temporary power up, but not keep it

After him sperging over violins in SS3 I'm starting to wonder if he really did major in arts and/or music

Don't go on mission trips them

I don’t think Kakinefag is mormon

Attached: 23454357456731234.png (285x284, 70K)

>Hamazura fucks off and becomes a farmer with his wife, A.I. wingman, and mistress made of cards
Is this the good end for him?

Because they're stuck in their ways.

So was NTR the side effect of our meme magic or was it the main event and we just didn't realise?

Yes. Mugino and Saiai being absent would make his life easier too.

A Junko is fine too.

Attached: 1495662255943.png (724x847, 239K)

I'm not sure if being half of the world away is enough to stop Mugino from tracking him down

I love Kamachi but if she beats Gunha that's hack pandering writing.

don't worry your overrated fuckboy will be fading back into irrelevance soon enough

She's not that desperate at the moment I think. She seems quite fine hanging with Saiai.

Yeah but you never know when Kamachi wants to make another yandere gag

chill fag

Yes

Samefag

Nope.

I’m attracted to Saten guys.

>we all are

I’m glad Gunhafags and Junkofags are smart enough to see through MP’s bullshit and get along

I unironically ship them

All the problems unironically come from the Gunha side not willing to admit she’s stronger than he currently is.

Last I checked all of us are so stop acting like you’re special because you’re not.

This. She’s not getting props for surpassing a level five. It’s not about being liked or hated. It’s about that Gunha fags won’t even acknowledge that Junko is actually more than a threat to him at this point.

Realistically Gunha isn’t really a true level five anyways.

It still makes no sense why mugino turned into a yandere. She didn't give a single shit about hamazura and after she loses to him it all turns into sm lust and being jealous of takitsubo

She’s mad because she looks like she’s in her mid thirties even though she’s still 13 years old. At this point Stiyl might be her only option left.

she's a masochist

MP is a poo poo head

Obsession turns into obsessive lust, what’s to not get?
Based

Fucking BASED

As a Junkofag and Gunhafag, I definitely agree with this

holy mother of based

>dubs
Confirmed and based

So if Mikoto ended up using that card she argued with Saiai for are we to believe her boobs would have been permanently bigger? If so then they could have made a ton on those things but they discontinued them.

Yeah, I think Gunha was just placed as a level 5 because they didn't know where else to place him.

>She didn't give a single shit about hamazura and after she loses to him it all turns into sm lust and being jealous of takitsubo
Having a girlfriend automatically makes you more attractive to women

Mugino posters are nice if you give them a chance.

Might as well. It is just a made up term the adults created.

MP, known specifically as Mobile Poster, BTFO

MP will never recover holy shit.

They could also make users learn anything or have whatever dreams they wanted. They were literally the most valuable item in the entire series other than a strand of the sixth level fives hair.

MPs absolutely fucking obliterated

Don’t we all mobile post?

Why is everybody so obsessed with saying MP got “based” though? Do we have a crush on her?

Ok, now this is based

>only mormons go on mission trips

Yes but that’s besides the point.

Based, MP throwing a temper trantrum and crying on the floor

If I was an Esper I’d be Rensa because I like her ability the most.

You release it’s not healthy to hold back tears right? I unironically cried during the sisters arc.

We all did.

Another sad moment.

Attached: 88B06A1C-0049-476A-977D-C1E0590475F8.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I wonder who took it the hardest. I’d imagine Saten did because they went everywhere together.

Why is the Railgun manga so bad lately? It’s just so boring

No one because this isn't canon

AB is amazing though. You’ve got to at least admit that.

It is.

What about this guys?

Attached: 9E10EB68-98A8-478B-8BB4-B5D4B4AE64B2.jpg (480x480, 42K)

First thing that comes to mind is friendship.

The color pallet is amazing.

I wonder if the manga would benefit to skipping ahead to a point in NT. I think the only thing that others are excited for is literally Kimi and her angel dragon.

The unpredictability makes it the most interesting to me. In Accel you pretty much know what will happen and same with Railgun but to a slightly lesser extent. Junko is powerful in her own right but she's not overpowered so her fights are also more interesting because of this. Railgun does have some great fights as well but you kinda know how it's going to end.

The only worthwhile fights in the series at this point are Kuroko and Junko fights.

All the normal characters are so overpowered that it’s just them shooting magic at each other and blocking it.

If I wanted to see that I’d be reading Harry Potter.

Nice speedreading

Thanks I guess.

Would it actually kill them to make Uiharu cute?

>grow hair and straighten it
>take grandma flowers out
>wear better outfits and especially not that school uniform or at least roll up the skirt a little
>wear better jewelry
Etc

With just a better outfit it already does a lot so you can imagine if she had a complete makeover. I really think they need to do it for her and switch things up.

Attached: F74087F9-5D8D-4A99-82ED-3100C600E163.jpg (640x800, 99K)

Accel also needs a makeover.

Why does it need to be a current character exactly? It's not like Kumokawa and Kagun needed to latch onto main characters to make their dynamic work, just use MH.

The thing that makes me the most angry about Uiharu is her haircut. It’s actually trash. It’s short and messy and nobody thinks that looks good ever unless it’s on a boy character but because they wanted to make her nerdy they did that instead of glasses or something.

Maybe Kamachi will get to his character in about 46 volumes after he’s done the minimum development for at least two or three more characters.

>the faggot who insisted self destruction doesn't actually mean self destruction
What blatant revisionism. The argument was about it meaning death you retard. It's an extremely common trope for super heroes to pull some "I'm going to need to put my life on the line for this one" move, and then "miraculously" survive the technique that is forbidden because it's supposed to kill you. Gunha is literally just a kamen rider.

Don’t people say Madoka is just Kamen Rider? Why does everything have to be compared to that?

>The parameter list is the secret that everyone actually can reach higher levels with enough money
No it isnt. You still have hard caps on how good you can get. However if Jimmy two classes down from you has the same power and is easier to develop he's going to get the funding to go to level 3 while you piddle around at level 1, that's what Parameter List means. Not everyone can become a level 5.

It is because Madoka ripped off Kamen Rider Ryuki, even Urobuchi acknowledged it.

Uiharu is already the cutest Railgun so making her cuter would probably make the other characters kill themselves out of jealousy

correct

She went crazy because she kept losing. Losing to Hamazura broke her the most because he's a Level 0. The most unstable Level 5s are the ones who give a shit about the rankings. Kakine was the same.

Now I know you're just being a contrarian, that's what all Uiharu fans are.

>She didnt care before
To be fair, Mugino only existed for what, 10 pages before she lost to Hamazura? Its not like her character was super set in stone or anything.

Absolutely

What did Coronzon mean when she said that the magic gods stopped half way up the mountain?

Does mikoto have a fat butt?

That they didn't cross the abyss and didn't descend the tree, just reached the top and called it a day.

Nothing really. She was full of herself and pretending to be a nigger shot than she really was. She lost to a bored magic god when she said they were weak

>She was full of herself and pretending to be a nigger

Attached: 1511127272378.png (800x850, 433K)

So does that mean the Magic Gods never reached Keter because to reach Keter you have to cross the abyss? I always thought the magic gods reached that stage unless it's about going beyond keter itself.

When you climb up to a mountain you should chop it down with the edge of your hand.

I wonder how the level 5's currently rank in insanity levels now.

Accel is not that insane anymore. Kakine is a volleyball at this moment in time. Misaka went a bit nuts but seemed to have calmed down. Mugino isn't as insane as she used to be either. Misaki.....well it's a little creepy keeping a severed hand.....Gunha is just weird in general.

>Mugino isn't as insane as she used to be either
Mugino isn't currently chasing Hamazura, that's really the only difference in her character at this point. She's just as crazy as she always was.

Attached: NT_Index_v12_135.png (1102x1600, 461K)

They mastered magic but didn't cross the abyss and purified their souls. Which unlocks even more shit. Think of it like becoming an expert at a shooting game but not unlocking all the weapons. Plus it holds them back from things like using the pure elements. Magic god power makes up for a lot of things but they still boxed themselves in a bit. But I doubt they would have pursued it anyway since their problem was being too strong already. Plus the magic gods tend to stay in their on magic system despite knowing tons about other types of magic. It's weird magic god feels like it's own thing but crossing the abyss seems like just a better version of what Fiamma was trying to do. Which Crowley pointed out.

Now that Kakine was replaced by beetle, Mugino's really the only crazy one.

In what way? They’re not even similar.

Now that Accel and Aleister have both crossed the abyss I really hope we get to see what the big deal about it was.

It’s just a meme.

Watch both and find out, they are more similar than you think.

There’s cuter girls over there for them to plow or it’s all a waste.

I’m not going to watch Japanese power rangers in order to find absolutely nothing. It’s just a meme.

Japanese power rangers is sentai you uneducated plebeian. Even the creator of Madoka acknowledged the similarities between the two works, if you want to live in denial go ahead.

>I’m not going to watch Japanese power rangers
You're missing out.

Attached: You need more fruit in your diet.png (1280x720, 894K)

Will-Chan is watching.

Attached: 1552838142554.png (853x760, 795K)

oh no no no madokabros...it's all ripped off from another series...

>watching japanese power rangers
Fuck off manchilds

>he says this while posting in an LNshit thread

Kanzaki's decision at the final loop was good and satisfying though. Comparing it to Rebellion makes Madoka look worse.

Seething

You fags know shes just going to make excuses and/or deflect to something else, why do you even bother?

Who wins?
Mikoto and her stand Misaki
Accelerator and his stand 545
Hamazura and his stand Fortune

It’s just a meme. Nothing about it is based in reality.

>Sayaka wanted to heal sick boyfriend
What the fuck?

Touma, who has multiple Stands.

Dude bro who wins?
Piccolo
Goku Blanco
Mr. Satan

>cant refute it
>refuses to acknowledge that the fucking creator admitted to it
>so mad that you repeat the same thing over and over
Hahaha get fucked

You could make anything seem similar if you only look at similarities.

Haha. It’s just a meme and nothing about it is based in reality. Get fucked.

WHOA, its almost like thats the EXACT POINT that Raildexfags made, and people refuse to acknowledge that because they want to justify their hatred

Unquestionably Misaki

Attached: mentalFlab.jpg (501x620, 48K)

Madoka is the greatest story ever told. Don’t use that as an example to make fun of people.

Why are people over Junko having beaten Gunha in particular when this shit happens literally all the time in the series?

>Creator: Yea there's a lot of similarities
>S-S-SHUT THE FUCK UP NO THERE ISNT ITS A MEME LALALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALA
Raildex: 2138712874
MP: 0

Attached: 1554416397265.jpg (610x610, 122K)

W

There’s a lot of similarities between Earth and Mars. Doesn’t mean anything. There’s a TON more things different than the same.

Madoka > Anime

See? What did I tell you .
MP will never, ever, EVER admit when she is wrong. It does not matter how much evidence you have, or how much you rub it in her face, she wont admit it. I could be Kamachi himself and tell her to her face that Janie isn't the #6, and she would refuse to believe it. There is no point in arguing with such a creature. Do not bother, for you have better things to do than entertain a subhuman.

MP post your fucking cat, he has much more value than you ever will

Because Madoka isn’t based on Kamen Rider. There’s SMALL similarities but your face resembles a donkey ass. That doesn’t mean you’re a donkey. I just means you’re ugly.

I’m surprised you seen him. That thread ended right when I posted it.

It's just a cartoon

AYYYYYY. Never managed to finish Ryuki, but Survive is the best upgrade.

Thinking about it.....has Gunha actually won a fight?

Kek calm down MP, you dont need to throw a temper tantrum just because Madoka ripped off a superior show

>RNG magic + Shiageluck
2 easy level 5s

Attached: tomoko.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Post more

Madoka is the best anime in the entire world by the length of the universe. There is no better show. Madoka isn’t churchy or something you watch only because it’s a classic. It’s legitimately the single greatest story ever told.

Can’t. I only did because it was page 10. Here’s Saten dressed as Homura though.

Attached: B0ABEF1D-4083-4FDF-946E-A607EF001E3A.jpg (600x800, 232K)

Madoka is the worst rip off in the entire world*

No one cares, go back to Madoka threads if you like it so much

But is it better than Violet Evergarden?

I knew MP was just ack

>Clonoth +
>Abyss knowledge +
>Platinum wings +
> Will

>AAA +
> LPR

STOP REPLYING TO MP JESUS CHRIST

>when a thread only lasted this long because they replied to MP constantly
How low did we go?

It’s not. Try watching it. I dare you. I guarantee it’s your favorite series after it’s over.

Threads last longer if you don't reply idiot. The fact threads are lasting longer is actually a good sign that people are replying less than they used to, but still more than they should.

>threads would die if it wasn't for MP baiting everyone
The absolute state of raildexkeks

There's almost no reason for threads right now
>no NT22R preview
>no new manga chapter
>no Railgun 3 PV
>little to no hype for Accel
>anons only starting to get over Index 3

>MP apologist cock sucker trying to fit in
Dont talk to me ever again

Stop making fun of Madoka! This is your fault!

>little to no hype for Accel
Says you, faggot. It looks better then the manga by a long shot

So this is how it is to see a poster have a mental breakdown while writing a post.

>if I keep repeating the same thing over and over, someone will believe me!
Fuck off newfag

Don't act like that bar is held high by anyone here

>mental breakdown
That’s just a Tuesday morning for MP

I think the next split of the IF poll comes out tomorrow.

Its exciting that it actually looks promising faggot, dont pretend like you speak for anyone here.

It’s not. You literally have no clue how much love went into that anime. I’m not even joking either. Your comprehension of Madoka is less than zero. I can’t even begin to explain it all to you unless we were in a Madoka thread because it would take up the ENTIRE thread.

It can't be helped, the franchise is pretty much dead, both the new game, upcoming Accel anime, and the new novel with a new gimmick has failed to garner hype. Index III pretty much killed ALL enthusiasm for the franchise.

Since when do we have to justify having a thread? Fuck the fuck off if you don’t like it, faggot. No one cares about your feelings.

Feel free to make a thread and samefag it to death, I bet you won't though.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MADOKA GOOD MADOKA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
Go talk about your shitty sentai rip off in the Madoka threads then.

Attached: 1538845859576.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

>having a thread for the sake of having a thread
LMAO

Why do you keep samefagging?

It doesn't matter if Madoka is the best anime in the world, Kamen Rider Ryuki isn't an anime. It is a live action Tokusatsu.

I get back to threads and already half the thread is hidden for me. Now for some real discussion. What will Mikoto do next after having seen her failure to do anything substantial for Touma? Frankly it was the AAA who did everything and not her.

She will run into Accelerator and suck his dick for power.

She looked pretty satisfied fighting with him so I don't think she'll even find it a failure though

MP has been sperging the entire thread so it makes sense.

As for the question: Mikoto will go after Touma and be tsundere as she always is

She doesn't care. What she wants to do is support him. If she needs to use a shady weapon in order to do that, then that's enough. The problem is that shady weapon isn't actually enough at all.

Learn to comprehend what you read in the future.

>the western adaptation of Kamen Rider Ryuki won a fucking Emmy
Holy shit.

I can’t stand them anymore. Half the fan base is casuals and don’t know what they’re talking about and the alien accounts for 40% and that gives me 10% of people to have a conversation with and even out of those last 10% at least 5% think Sayaka is justified and everybody only posts the moe art from the first three episodes. You know, when they tried to make it seem like a normal magical girl series. So basically everybody posts pictures that completely misrepresent the series when it looks like this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5rHAWEXUpY

Attached: 2F18B3B4-438B-4B93-AD87-48873A3E5702.gif (500x281, 1021K)

Last few threads that died prematurely are proof of that.

I won our bet then, eat your dominant hand.

Even to this day there is no bait that pisses me off as much as Madoka GOATshitting. It's become such a part of board culture I can't distinguish bait from genuine brainlet cultists, and the idea that trying to argue with either is fruitless for two separate reasons is infuriating

I don’t go to those anymore. It’s not a bet. I’m just telling you why.

It was Coronzon and Aleister taking over the AAA really. We didn't get to see Mikoto's reaction after Touma's arm exploded and fish eggs came out.

Nobody can fucking stand you here either, just fucking leave already. Ive never been in a Madoka thread but it probably isnt them, it's almost certainly you being an annoying insistent cunt.

She'll probably try to access the AAA's hidden features or at least try to encrypt its access or something so not every magical schmuck she comes across can hijack it. The only one left she can ask it Noukan

>the same dumb discussion that has been done to death
>MUH KAMIKOTO
Fuck off, shipperfag.

Hove you ever stopped and considered it’s probably the greatest anime ever and that people aren’t just trying to make you mad? Before it even finished you had people in the industry claiming it had surpassed Evangelion.

>So basically everybody posts pictures that completely misrepresent the series when it looks like this.
So in otherwords, exactly what you do with the constant railgun friendship bullshit concerning the greater part of Index

Madoka threads are a breeding ground for autists. MP is a lightweight compared to some of them. It's like MLP for weeaboos at this point.

>I’ve never been in a Madoka thread

You don’t know true pain.

>bawwwwww you guys have nothing to talk about
>someone makes a topic
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww I dont like that topic so it doesnt count
Suck a cock, nobody cares about your feelings

No because Railgun is its own series.

Nope

I refuse to believe that they are anywhere near the level of MP, otherwise they would have been purged long ago. Or atleast, they have all kept it to their threads rather than spreading out like MP

A spin-off where Mikoto is ultimately ignorant of everything in AC.

Ummmmm... yea.

Being a new AAA student courtesy of Noukan. And the ensuing bloodbath when Yuuitsu finds out. I'd be surprised if she would even consider ditching AAA, she is completely outclassed in the main stage without it.

Nope, Railgun is part of Index. There is no distinction, other than they deceptive bullshit Nagai tries to force in the anime. Now fuck off.

>rather than spreading
You should have witnessed that one yuri autist already unless you're new or avoid even the slightest yuri shows like the plague

>Avengers is it's own series to Captain America and Thor
No way fag.

Nope, the author himself says it’s all the same shit just different perspectives. There is no difference, no matter how badly you try to force it. That’s why we talk about all of Raildex while you angrily shit yourself and have to force Railgun into every fucking tropic.

>Religion is just old stories originally used to enforce the morals of the time onto the children of the time. With each passing day it's relevance disappears.

Attached: 1527678986486.png (732x772, 34K)

I dont watch many yuri shows. And almost all yurifags are unhinged to be fair.

MP POST YOUR FUCKING CAT

Not all yurifags are unhinged but all /u/fags are.

Run into the magic gods

Attached: neph and niang.jpg (500x596, 42K)

You don’t even understand what I mean. Railgun is its own series. It’s a spin-off but it’s still its own.

Why don't you make a Railgun thread then?

Railgun is its own story.

Mikoto doesn't really trust Noukan though.

Just like everything else: NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE WILL COME OUT OF IT.

No it isnt. Its the same universe and the same characters and has overlapping timelines and even arcs. ts the same shit no matter how badly that ruins your gay 4 girl supa friendship fantasy.

You make it. Nobody will discuss it if I do it.

You literally don't understand anything, Railgun is to Index what Thor is to the Avengers. They aren't their own series but a greater collection of works that create a shared universe until stated otherwise like Virtual-On.

>the author is wrong and I am right please believe me!
Nope, you’re wrong by word of god and you’ll have to sit there and deal with it

What choice does she have? She thought of consulting Misaki but neither of them know jackshit about magic and now she can't even face her again after failing to take care of Touma. Or she can just hole up again and tinker with the AAA alone until she bleeds out from the nose.

It’s its own story. It doesn’t matter if it’s the same universe. If it wasn’t it would be called Index and not Railgun. Your point makes ZERO sense.

And why is that MP? Is it maybe because nobody wants to fucking talk to you because youre an insufferable shit? Maybe if you didnt try to force Railgun into everything and wasnt a hostile little contrarian cunt about everything, you'd get the Railgun discussion you want. Until then, you'll never get it and will be forced to samefag yourself forever. Karmas a fucking bitch, huh?

Its different because its features different perspectives. Thats literally it. The author says you're wrong. Deal with it.

Manga spoilers in a few days I assume? Which ones do we even have? I know AB is skipping this month but what about Railgun and Accel?

Railgun and Accel are on as normal I think.

No, it’s because you guys are prissy and hold your noses up towards the fun characters for religious propaganda that makes no sense and girls who want Touma’s dick just because he’s the MC.

unfortunately yes, so this month will be disappointing since Railgun has been shitty lately

>it’s different

Thanks for admitting I’m right. It’s its own story. That’s literally my point.

Can confirm, I speak for the average user who wants to discuss stuff to say that is the case.

Sisters Arc literally disproves that.

She doesn't have many options. The others who know about the AAA besides Noukan and how it works are Coronzon, Aleister and 545.

Do you also speak for everybody attracted to Saten because around here that’s the norm.

I'm happy

By everyone you mean just (You) then yes.

This dude speaks the truth

By (you) do you mean Touma because anybody who enjoys the LN is Touma.

No, its because you are a fucking hostile cunt to people all the time and try to pick fights. We talk about Railgun on atleast a monthly basis, and characters like Mikoto every other day. Railgun isnt the problem, YOU are. Nobody wants to talk with YOU. If you were to disappear forever, we'd keep right on talking about Railgun along side of AB and Index and Accel and anything else related. We might even be able to talk about some character you have shilled again like Saten and Kongou. But as long as you keep being an obnoxious shit about it, people will continue to ignore you and avoid your shilled topics

Saten is the most generic, blandest piece of shit character I have ever had the displeasure of watching. I dropped Railgun just for her, fuck Saten. I hope the manga has less of her.

But its not. It's a prespective shift. Thats like saying BR is not a part of Index because it doesnt feature Touma's POV

I’m hostile! Look at this

I don't think 545 knows how it works. She just knows it's one of Aleisters dangerous toys.

It’s part of the same universe but it’s its own story.

No I mean the mobile posting piece of shit known as MP. She loves the taste of cock and the texture of semen at the back of her throat. She begs for anal with no lube depending on how turned on she is.

Don't bring me in your conversation, I literally just finished Railgun S1 for the first time just now.

That's just the truth

Nobody likes you. I hope you know that.

Even before that, I'm not sure Noukan would bother to help her. He's got his own good boy things to do.

By finished I mean the end of episode 18, I am not watching anything further.

>Railgun and Accel
Boring

I think she does as in NT21 she even commented that Mikoto and Misaki wasn't using it right.

Amen brother

My pets and family love me, that makes me different from you.

My mom and dad absolutely adore me and I’ve got two dogs and two cats and they love me.

Maybe in your head but you know deep down they hold nothing but disdain for you,

This is painful. Like watching a playground fight.

Oh I forgot about that. Still, it could have just been her knowing or feeling that there's more potential in the weapon than they were displaying.
I just want the AAA to turn into some kind of sentient talking mecha being now. It already moves on its own and takes the shape of some dinosaur when it tries to look at Mikoto. Just make it a full blown mecha dragon.

MP you have accused me of being multiple boogymen and have called me all sorts of shit all the fucking time. Dont act innocent. If you dont like Touma or whatever character, you can be civil about it. I've had discussions with people that dont like Touma but like the LN, and we didnt have a bitchfit like you do. You go around slinging insults and shit on the character and its fans, then act like a fucking victim when people treat you the same way you treat them. No MP, you are the cause for your own treatment. A bunch of anonymous peope didnt randomly have a secret meeting to all target you for no reason.

Seriously. Think about it. I dont know ANY of these people here. Right now, multiple people all over the fucking globe are here. Different cultures and everything. How could we all come together and decide to unanimously shit on (You), if you were truly innocent? We cant even fucking agree on which girl would be the best fuck. And yet, amazingly, you have made us a band of total fucking strangers come together and unanimously hate on you. That is how much of a shitty fucking person you are.

>no mention of a significant other
Hm, wonder why that is

I knew your grandma hated you.

MP secretly unites the fanbase

I can't believe you all hate maternity posters so much

Attached: 1295725938538.jpg (807x1102, 737K)

Because she has none. Its funny because she always tries to default to that, "you dont know me, I might have a husband" shit. As if any man would put up with her.

Preggoautist is a lad, he needs to preg more lolis.

>Mikoto can't have a real pet so she gets a robot pet

Congratulations, Raildexmonkeys, another successful thread that didn't die without reaching bump limit, all thanks to your favorite poster: MP.

Maybe if you guys stopped making fun of all my favorite characters I wouldn’t make fun of Touma but that will never happen so it’s not even worth discussing.

And just like that, she suddenly gets quiet when you bring up her family too much

>no new ip
obsessed af

Not allowed to date.

>MP doesn't reply to you
>S-SHE'S QUITE NOW
Sad.

Maybe you should find another place to discuss this series, like reddit or facebook. Clearly the wildlands of Yea Forums are too much for you.

Nobody makes fun of your characters until you start obsessively fucking posting them. Nobody was shitting on Saten until you pushed her into every fucking post you could, then people shit on you in retaliation

Attached: FreeAdvice.png (412x74, 2K)

You’re the one having a panic attack. I just want to discuss my favorite characters and you guys make fun of them so I make fun of yours. It’s even.

I specifically remember you saying you got into a relationship like 2 years ago

Based mods.